• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueVanishingDrive

Sports Geek
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I like all kinds of genres. Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Comedy, Mature, Sports, Action, Supernatural, Anime, Drama,...
I like canon, AU and original idéas. As for canon, check random notes.
Hello fellow roleplayers~

I'm looking for someone to roleplay a teen version of the beloved show "Codename : Kids Next Door" with (you don't need to be overly familiar with it). The reason for it being a teen version is so that we can add more mature elements like language, violence and romance. Anyways, I am open to any suggestions you may have for the plot and we can discuss things more in a private conversation. We can wing it with the plot or go with one of my suggestions further down, but first I'll list my rp guidelines~

* I write in third person, paragraph style and am a literate roleplayer. I love long and thoughtout replies and usually adapt to my rp partner's writing length.
* I want us to use multiple characters for the plot~ I suggest that they range between 16-19 years of age.
* In terms of romance, I mainly do MxM. That being said, I am not opposed to other romances developing. In mature situations, I only rp as the sub/"uke", but it won't affect my character's personality. If you want an only-male-characters-rp, just say so.
* I prefer to rate the rp 16+ or higher, but it depends on what you want~
* I'm going to be honest and say that I am a pretty busy person IRL so my replies tend to get very sporadic, but if you're patient with me, I'll be patient with you too.
* I like chatting OOC and getting to know the person I rp with x3

Idéas ;
(These are just brief plot suggestions. Feel free to come up with something entirely else.)

- A new sector is being formed and our characters are chosen to be it's members. They must learn to work as a team and get along (which is easier said than done).
- Traitor ; One of the characters in our sector is a spy for the Kids organization and has to gather intel on our Teen organization.Meanwhile, the others are trying to figure out who the traitor is.
- One of the evil adults is trying to get his son (one of our ocs) to drop out of school and start working.
- 1-2 of our characters just got decommissioned from Kids Next Door and are now about to become members of Teens Next Door. How will the existing members greet the newcomer(s)?
- A virus is turning teens into adults and our characters' sector is the last one left of Teens Next Door... What now?

Hope to hear from ya~

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angel Cake
Hello I'm interested ^^

Hello I'm interested ^^
Awesome! I'm glad my rp idéa has caught your interest~ Please send me a Conversation note if you're still interested and then we can start planning a fun rp

Awesome! I'm glad my rp idéa has caught your interest~ Please send me a Conversation note if you're still interested and then we can start planning a fun rp
I pmed you

Still looking~

Status
Not open for further replies.