• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Katia wasn't one to be scared of anything, even a clearly furious Lucifer. She wasn't going to start showing it now, glaring at him defiantly as Terra anxiously darted in the room to do as he was asked. She didn't want her fun to suddenly come to an end; she wanted to continue travelling with the angel, achieve some sort of power from the months she spent being his friend. It didn't feel right to have all those months wasted by a jealous and angry Lucifer-- but there wasn't much she could do when her arm was in his hand like that.

She could see it bruising already, and she knew it could break at any moment if he continued to shake her like that-- but she refused to even let a whimper leave her lips. She'd rather die than show him she was concerned or scared.

"I like Hell," she answered honestly, glaring back up at him in defiance. "...I just got bored of constantly being overlooked by you. I thought we were friends, you know? I didn't like not being able to go to parties because I was human. I didn't like having to watch you flirt with some slutty women and forget I was actually present. I met a cute angel who liked me and wanted to spend time with me. It doesn't take a genius to work out what I was going to do, darling."

"So you go because of that? Well if you'd told me I would have treated you better, but you didn't tell me how you were feeling, you never tell me anything." Growled the man as he let go of her bruising arm. "You are coming with me. I don't care how you feel because you belong to me." And with that last statement, he crouched down to pick her up by her legs, having her over his shoulders.

Like hell was he going to allow her to just leave him again. Last time she left, she didn't even tell him when and where she was going. He had to search for her, and that pissed him off. Opening up a portal the led right to his bedroom, he walked through it. Once he was through it, he threw her onto the bed, glaring down at her. "You are not leaving again. Are we clear?"

Katia wanted to be furious with the man for just ruining things like he had. Terra had undoubtedly brought Christian to Gabriel now, ruining the little lie she'd created over the last three months, so it wasn't like she could even escape and return to how things had been. Lucifer effectively ruined any chance she had of going back to the fun she'd had for months now.

She really should be irate with him, but it was difficult to do that when she'd never found him so attractive than he was right now. She didn't really know why, but even when he threw her on the bed and caused her nose to bleed, she found herself smiling quietly to herself. This was definitely a side to Lucifer she liked.

"...You know, maybe you should be angrier with me. I did abandon you after you helped save me. I wasn't really very nice about you, either. I used to insult you to that angel constantly," she purred slowly, sitting against the headboard with a suggestive grin. "I ignored all the nice things you did for me, you should be angrier."

"I should. I should be completely and utterly angry with how you've taken my kindness for granted." Growled the King as he paced the room, wondering what to do with her. "I can't believe you! And to insult me to an angel! You've...You've done it." Growled the man as he went to grab her by the collar od her shirt.

"I'm turning you. Not into a demon, something else as a punishment. Are you still cocky and smug?" Growled the man as he began to drag her. "I'll find something that you hate...Turn you into for a week, see how you like it then."

She hoped he would get a little rougher with her, which she hoped would lead to some fooling around in bed. Just because she had disappeared for three months didn't mean all her feelings and the sexual tension between them had disappeared; seeing him again reignited all of that.

She just deeply underestimated how angry he was, and that sunk in when she was tugged close and threatened, her eyes wide in genuine fear.

"You don't have to do that, that's so childish," she began cautiously, her brow furrowed. "Just... Just lock me up or keep a protective eye on me. You don't need to go this far, Lucy. Really, don't be dumb."

"Oh is the little human scared? I can smell fear you know." Smirked the man as he pulled her down to the dungeons. Not to lock her up, no but to turn her. Was he going to turn her into something terrible? Of course not. He only said that to get her scared. He was going to turn her into a demon. That way she couldn't run off to Earth for at least a year. New demons had to stay down in the Underworld.

Putting her on a table, he tied her down, looking down into her eyes. "You're mine, understand that? Say it. Say you're mine. You are my soulmate. And soon my wife. You aren't ever leaving me again. I have to remind you just who you belong to." Grabbing her cheeks, he angrily pressed his lips against hers causing them to bleed from how rough he was being.

On one hand, she was genuinely scared for the first time in her life. She had no idea that she was to be turned in a demon; something she'd wanted since she first started believing in Lucifer and her soulmate status with him. For all she knew, she was going to be turned into some horrid creature with four heads-- she had every right to be fearful of that.

But on the other hand, she couldn't help but to grin up at the man. Her lips were bleeding, her arms stinging from how hard she'd been grabbed-- but Lucifer had never been as attractive to her. She loved this side of him, enough to feel her body tingle and her eyes cloud with lust.

"Oh, I'm all yours," she repeated quietly, tilting her head a little. "...Just don't turn me into a fucking ogre, Lucy. How am I supposedto have sex if I look ugly?"

Smirking when she agreed with him, his hands began to glow. "I guess you won't be having sex, huh?" and when that, his hands went into her body, forcing the magic in her. With that magic, it knocked her out as it changed her into a demon. Lucy knew it would take a few hours for the change to be complete, so he pulled up a chair, wanting to watch each change her body went through.

Terra was understandably cautious about being around Lucifer. For the last three months, he had been ostracised a little once he revealed he had been the one to bring the angel to Hell. If he hadn't done that, Katia wouldn't have left for three months. Being a creature that thrived from attention and affection, being on the sidelines for so long tore him apart, but he was worming his way back in slowly. He was adorable, after all. Nobody could really refuse to be around him for that long.

Eventually, he made his way into the dungeons in search for Lucifer, and decided to quietly stay at his side with his eyes glued on the transformation of Katia. He didn't really want to sit there, listening to her groan in agony despite not being conscious, but it was fascinating to watch. He knew that he ought to be more fascinated with how her body changed; with how beautiful she was, but the one thing that really caught his attention was when her hair colour altered. That was the one thing to make him grin in delight.

"She's so pretty," he breathed after hours of fascinated silence, peering up at his Lord curiously. "...She's m-much prettier than any other girl here, I... you're lucky... Don't let her leave again, I miss her when she's not here."

"She wouldn't have left if it weren't for you." Hissed Lucy angrily, glaring down at Terra. Yes, he was still bitter, but this snapping was a sign of him forgiving. Before he used to just ignore Terra as if he weren't there at all. There was one demon who didn't ignore Terra though. It was Damien. The entire time, he was by Terra's side, like always.

Damien came down, looking at his King with a sigh before bowing. "Don't be so rude, sire. Terra was being nice. You know he's a sweetheart and he can't help it. You've got her back now, no need to be so sour about it."

"...She still left. I still can't believe she had the nerve to eve leave me."

"But... she did it for attention, Lucy. She was always telling me how much she loved you, a-and we were gonna go look at wedding dresses 'cos she sort of thought you'd ask her at some point, so... so she does like you, lots, and--"

"Why the fuck c-can't I move my arms? Am I tied down to this thing? Ugh, my head..." Groaned Katia from the table, attempting to move her arms until realising she severely lacked the energy to do so. Her eyes peered about the room, brow furrowed in confusion. Everything just felt... odd. Her legs hung off the table when they hadn't done so previously, her head ached, her body stung like she'd been in a fire.

Which is when she remembered Lucifer's threat. That he was going to change her into something horrid. Though, with Terra grinning and blushing in equal measure, she realised that whatever had happened couldn't have been so bad...

"...What the fuck are you staring at, Lucifer? D-Do something! I... I feel like I'm going t-to burst into flames if you don't get me down, I... god, I need some vodka and a massage."

23aa8aeaa466302f4b82becce3ac2003-d8wt7bt.jpg

Lucy simply smirked at her, enjoying her pain and begging, so he stayed sat for a few more moments. "You look absolutely stunning, love~ The most beautiful demoness I've ever seen. And that's saying something." Finally standing up, he helped the woman up, looking at her new appearance. "Well, aren't you simply beautiful~"

Damien looked at her, still with an unimpressed look. Yeah, he was gay as hell, so nothing would impress him. At least not a woman. "Good, she's a demon now. At least that one least complaint I have to worry about."

"Demon-- You said-- You're such a liar, honestly. Is it your goal in life to constantly piss me off, Lucy? You're doing a fabulous job," she groaned, absently rubbing her temples before glancing down herself, to at least see how she looked. This was what she wanted for months now-- though she was clearly difficult to impress. Rather than grin ad thank him, she frowned and offered a nonchalant shrug.

"I don't feel different and I don't look as good as I thought. I'm disappointed. This is-- it's alright, but I'm hardly how I imagined I'd be," she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose to try and deal with her headache, that of which Damien hardly helped. "Do you ever stop whining, Damien? Just shut your goddamn mouth for once, nobody asked for your opinion. I... I'm so pissed at you, Lucifer. Is this supposed to be a joke? I didn't want to be a demon yet, I... I would have asked if I wanted this, a-asshole."

"I didn't want you to leave, yet you left, so I guess we're even. And yes, my goal in life is to piss you off. You should know this, you are my soulmate, aren't you?" He chuckled, taking her hand. "Let's get some drinks. To celebrate you never being able to leave me~ Wow, you're more beautiful than Crocella~ And that's a tough feat~"

"She's more irritating too." Mumbled Damien as he followed the couple, holding Terra's hand. "Your Highness, why did you turn her? If you left her human that would have been fine. It would have been easier to deal with her. Now she's even more annoying."

Katia's patience had never been great when she was human, especially with Damien who seemed to provoke her constantly. However, her ability to deal with him was even more difficult now she wasn't a human. Hearing him call her annoying and insult her like this would have been difficult to ignore a few hours ago. Now, though, it was downright impossible to brush off without a reaction.

Stopping abruptly, she laughed beneath her breath before turning, grabbing his collar and tugging him up close to sneer in his face. "Honestly, do you want me to break your damn jaw, Damien? I'm so ready to break your little face in two-- if Terra didn't like you so much, I'd have you quivering on the floor like a mouse."

Smiling quietly once she got her point across, she pushed him away and retrieved Lucifer's hand with a grin. She was pissed off with him, but she knew she pissed him off just as much. It tended to work for them. "More beautiful than that bitch, huh? How much more beautiful, Lucy? She's very pretty, she has a fantastic body, great legs... Am I better than her~?"

Damien wasn't one to show emotion. So naturally...He didn't show anything other than a deadpan expression. He pissed many people off, so he was used to the swearing and what not. "Ugh, she thinks she's high and mighty now that she's a demon. Great, I'll add that to my list of-"

"Damien quit bitching, no one's listening. Honestly Terra, how do you put up with him?" Groaned the King. It was funny. Damien was rude, and bitchy, and pissed off everyone. Whereas Terra was sweet and bubbly and everyone adored him. Why the two were so close was a mystery.

Glancing over at his gorgeous girlfriend, he smirked widely at her. "Her jaw will drop when she sees how gorgeous you are. You are far better than she'll ever be. You have amazing curves, a perfect face, and not to mention how nice your ass is~" He cooed, moving to cup her bottom.

"You're an ass guy? Really? You could have fooled me-- you keep staring at my chest the whole damn time. You're not even subtle about it, Lucy," she drawled as drily as she could manage, even if her cheeks were a tad pink. She was used to Lucifer eyeing her up, but she'd never had him this... eager about her before. It was new, but hell, it was a long time coming.

Silently watching the two flirt, and watching the less than subtle touches, Terra found his own cheeks grow red. He was gay, completely, but he admired beauty... and Katia, to him, was the epitome of perfection. At least for a woman.

"...They just don't understand you, Damien. I think you're funny," he began quietly, glancing up at his closest friend with a faint smile. "But I like Katia. She's nice to me. And she's pretty, I like pretty things. I... It's a reason why I like you~"

His cheeks lit up with a soft pink color, however, his expression was still deadpan. Only Terra could spark any kind of emotion in him. Well, sure he grimaced when he was annoyed, but that was barely expression. "...Thanks...You're pretty too." He mumbled, squeezing his hand softly, before looking away, nervously chewing on his bottom lip. Pride swelled up in his chest from the compliment. He loved when Terra called him pretty or funny or anything good.

"Not as pretty as Katia. Or Lucy. O-Or Crocella. But thanks! I mean, I use this really cool new facial cream that Katia gave me months ago, s-so that's probably it," he admitted, diverting his eyes away from the couple up ahead when their touches became a lot more explicit. He didn't really need or want to see them get that involved with one another, but he could hardly tell Lucy not to do that. He could do what he wanted.

"I-I... um... maybe w-we should... go on ahead of them a-and... and prepare the celebrations? I'm sure they'll... join us when they're done," he began awkwardly, shuffling on ahead with his eyes glued to the ground. "It's nice Lucy's in love though, huh?W

Morning to walk ahead of the couple, who were obviously about to do something, that should be done in a hallway, Damien looked down at Terra, grimacing at how insecure he was. "...You are far more beautiful than anyone else, Terra. At least that's what I think...I think you are the most beautiful demon in the world. And...I'm not easily impressed." Mumbled the man, before heading to their ballroom to prepare for the celebrations.

"And...I guess it's cool that he's in love or whatever. I'm not sure if this is a good thing though. I'm sure my complaint pile will go up." Grimaced the demon. Anytime something happened in Hell that people didn't like, they filed a complaint with Damien in hopes he'd fix it. Aforementioned, Damien was an able man and could literally make juice from dust. But that didn't mean he liked solving problems. They got bothersome, and he didn't have time to deal with everyone's problems. He had problems of his own, but people never cared about his problems.