"I gave you that, when we were 10. I found it, we fought over it but then you cried so I gave it to you. I can't believe you don't remember that-- You're... scaring me, Toby. I... your name's Tobiah, but I call you Toby. You were attacked, by the angels. You must remember that? They disowned you when you were a child. I found you on Earth, we became friends, then Lucifer took us here. The angels found you in the reaper's world and attacked you and... Terra found you and brought you back. They really did a number on you huh? They must have hurt you pretty bad if you can't remember any of this. Can't remember me," she frowned, perfectly faking upset as tears sprung into her eyes, one stray tear rolling down her cheek.

Wiping it away with a smile, she moved to hug him, absently taking note of just how good he smelled. Well, he was an angel. She assumed they all smelled of flowers and perfume, like he did.

"I'm g-glad you're... you're alive. They've always wanted to kill you-- you shouldn't have gone into the reaper realm, they can find you there! I... I'm just glad you're... here. Safe. Do you want to nap, o-or... eat something? Maybe we should go see Lucifer?"

Christian, well now Tobiah, looked at his supposed best friend, of course believing every word she said. "...I think I should eat first. I...I'm famished..." He told her, moving to take her hand since it felt right. Besides, she must have been worried about him. The way she was teary eyed and what not. Squeezing her eye, he tried to give her a reassuring smile. "I'll...I'm sure I'll remember something." Once they were in the large kitchen getting something to eat, rumors spread of the angel on the grounds with the human.

Lucifer burst into the kitchen angrily. "Katia! What's all this talk about an angel-"

"L-Lucy! Lucy right?...K-Katia has...Told me about you...I...I don't remember anything, Lucy."

The demon stared at the angel before staring at Katia confused, wondering why this man was acting as though he knew him. "...Katia, explain things."

Looking up from the meal she was preparing (of nothing but raw meat - what else would it be?), she smiled up at Lucifer when he made his inevitable appearance, gently taking him to the side while directing the angel to finish up with his little meal.

"...Terra found him between portals. He hasn't got a clue who he is. Maybe he's Gabriel's missing brother~? I've convinced him he's my best friend, that you're his saviour from the angels. He's so easy to manipulate, it's so fun! You can tell him anything and, if you act it out well enough, he believes you," she grinned, her head tilted again as she examined Lucy's expression. "Oh god, don't be mad. I thought you were fun? What's more fun than fucking with an angel?"

"...What have you told him then?" He asked her, and once Katia told the story she told to the angel, Lucy looked at him. "...Tobiah...What an awful thing that's happened to you." He sighed, walking over to cup the angel's cheeks. Jealousy grew in him at how beautiful Tobiah was. "Why were you in the reapers realm? You mustn't go there...They are more on the angels' side than ours." Sighing, he pulled away from the man shaking his head. "I can't believe this...You've forgotten everything."

"...Um, may I have something cooked? And not...meat? I don't think I eat meat." Mumbled the man, looking at the food.

"You don't Toby, Katia will make you a peanut butter sandwich, like you love~ Katia, look after our friend." He glared at her, obviously not happy she brought the angel there. It was just a problem to have him there, and he rather avoid problems with Gabriel.

The fact Lucifer was glaring at her like she'd done something terribly wrong was... well, it was bewildering. First of all, Terra had been the one to bring the angel; she was simply harbouring him until he woke and she discovered who he was-- not that she got to any sort of truth when he was hit with this amnesia.

Secondly, what was the big deal? The angel was gorgeous and he was clueless to who he was. He was a blank slate, to be bombarded with false memories. They could use him to their advantage. The fact Lucy hadn't worked that out was disappointing; the fact he was also too wary to get involved with anything related to Gabriel was equally annoying. He was the Devil! He shouldn't be wary of anyone.

"...A sandwich, hm? Boring. But if that's what you want," she shrugged, her enthusiasm fading the moment Lucy seemed to suck it all out of her. "...Go get it yourself, I'm bored now. Lucifer always does this, he ruins the mood."

"Ruin the mood? How did he ruin the mood?" Asked the angel as he looked at the human confused. Well duh, he was confused, because he lost all of his memories. Now Lucifer was strong, that much was true, but Gabriel was stronger, and he's kicked Lucy's ass plenty of times. That's why Lucy wasn't up for messing around with the angel's younger brother. Katia was just being a silly human girl.

Tobiah went to place his hand on Katia trying to comfort her. "...Don't be upset, I don't know what he said to you but...Let's forget that. Show me around, so I can remember." Smiled the sweet angel, helping her up gently.

"Because he assumes that I'm... dumb. He tells me off for being cowardly, but he's acting like a coward-- maybe I want to hang out with the angels instead? You know? He assumes that I'm going to be loyal to him but he hasn't shown me that he wants me around. He hasn't told me how much I mean to him, maybe I... should just... I don't know. I'll think about it," she sighed, managing a tired smile at the man as she pressed her fingers to her temples in the effort to ease her sudden migraine.

"Can't you look around by yourself? I'm not in the mood to bump into Lucy again and have him tell him how stupid I am."

"...Okay..." Cupping her cheeks gently, he tilted her head up, so he was able to place a loving kiss on her nose, before wandering away from her. It probably wasn't wise for an angel to wander around by himself...Okay, it was stupid honestly. An angel simply wandering around for all the demons to see. But 'Toby' was under impression that this was his home, and he'd spent his entire life living here. He even though Katia was like a sister to him.

Walking around, he somehow ended up in the library of the palace. With wide eyes, the boy wandered in. None of this brought back memories to him.

Katia wanted to lay down on the plush bed and read some gossip magazine, but she watched him head out and realised that it was best if she followed. She'd only been in Hell a day, and she'd been subjected to horrid glares and rumours were already spreading about her. She knew what it was like to be hated just for being non-demon - she could only imagine it would be worse for the angel. Besides, sticking with him might make Lucy jealous and prompt him into showing his vulnerable, loving side - that was all she wanted. Was that so much to ask for?

"...Hey, come sit by the fireplace," she murmured, coming up behind the angel and grabbing his hand in her own. "That's where you gave me my first kiss, it was really sweet~"

If you told someone something enough, they'd began to believe it, and that's what was happening to Toby. His own mind was making up the memories in his head. Taking her hand as he sat next to the fireplace, he looked at the flames, before looking at Katia with a smile. "... I...I think I'm kind of remember you...Not the kiss, but I think I remember crying about this necklace, so you gave it to me like you said. I remember you...Being there for me when I have scary dreams. You were always there weren't you." SMiled the angels as he went to cuddle him.

"I've always been there, duh. You're my best friend, sweetheart. It's always been you and I, always," she smiled, almost close to believing it herself. She had made herself believe that Lucifer would come for her one day, and that clearly happened, even if it wasn't the way she dreamt of. She knew that this angel wasn't her best friend, but she could pretend that he was and do so incredibly successfully.

He was cute and he'd make Lucy jealous. That was all she needed to motivate herself. Besides, she could really go places by keeping him around.

If Lucifer wasn't going to offer her anything, she was going to get herself places without his help.

His smile had broadened as he went to hug her tightly. Obviously the angel as an overly affectionate person. "Thank you, Kat...I know I don't remember much but I'm so happy to have you in my life. I'll work hard on remembering~" Cooed the man as he went to kiss her hands.

"So the rumors are true." A woman said, causing Toby to turn his head to look. It was Crocella, Lucy ex-fiance. "I heard a little angel was walking around with a little human. Truly disgusting dear." Grimaced the demoness.

"...Who are you?" Asked the angel grimacing from the looks they got. Defensively he allowed his wings to sprout as one curled around Katia to protect her.

"Oh here she comes, the whore of Hell. You know, you should cover up. A woman of your age should really show some decorum," bitched Katia easily, shooting the much taller woman a smirk. She wasn't going to be intimidated by anyone. Not Lucy's archdemons, not the servants, and especially not this self-entitled bitch.

Deliberately pressing in close to the angel, she snuggled into his side with another of those devious smirks that Katia seemed to have perfected. "He's my friend, Crocella-- god, that's really your name, isn't it? Your parents must have hated you. That's a dreadful name."

"It's better that Katia." She scoffed, pushing her thick hair from her shoulder before walking over to the duo. "Hmm. I thought at first you wouldn't be so bad having around since you act like a demon, but I was wrong. I mean...You've brought home an angel. I mean look at how disgustingly white his wings are."

"What's wrong with white wings?" Grimaced Toby as he glared at her. "You honestly should cover up. Your breast are nearly pouring out of your top, it's making me sick."

"...What are you gay? Any straight man would love my breast." Growled the woman, rolling her eyes. "You angels think you're better than everyone else...You always think your above everyone."

"...I..I've lived here with Kat since we were kids. I'm not different from you...Wait I take that back, I am better than you, you're disgusting to look at." Grimace the angel.

"Oh hush, Toby. She's not disgusting to look at. I'm not a straight man, but I think she's beautiful. It's her personality that fucking sucks," she laughed, moving to run her fingers through the angel's hair to at least reward his defensiveness-- though, at the same time, she moved her head to smirk deviously up at the demon behind her.

"Why don't you go and find something better to do with your time? I'd offer you the chance to look in my closet at what proper fashion is, but you're so unflatteringly tall that you won't fit in my beautiful, normal-sized dresses. And your voice is grating. It's like nails on a chalkboard. I'd appreciate it if you went and flirted with Lucy-- maybe he'll marry you if you acted like a woman instead of a freak~"

Glaring at her, she went to smack Katia. How dare a human insult her?! She was a noblewoman, and she was better than her. But the moment she went to slap Katia, Tobiah grabbed her wrist, glaring fiercely at her, before pushing her back. He didn't understand why, but he had such a hate for her. He didn't know that it was because he naturally hated demons. It was in him to hate her.

Snarling viciously at the duo, Crocella got up, dusting her dress off. "You two will fucking pay!" She screeched before storming out angrily. Toby looked at Katia, worried she was hurt.

"Did she hurt you? I know I caught her hand but she said hurtful things too. I don't like her very much...I don't like it here either, it makes me feel disgusting, Katia."

"...It's awful down here, isn't it? So hot. I miss Earth. Besides, if I went there for a while, maybe Lucy will get it into his thick skull that he loves me. I'm sort of waiting for him to ask. I'm a traditionalist; I like the man to confess his undying love for me," she gushed, even though she had gotten it into her head that it wasn't going to happen. Lucifer told her countless of times that love wasn't for him, and she accepted that. Lucifer was just a friend, that was all he was going to be.

So if he was just a friend, he wouldn't mind if she went back to Earth for a little while, would he? As he liked to tell her, he had parties all the time with gorgeous women around him. He'd be too distracted to even notice she'd gone.

"We could go to New York, or Paris, or... Rome. Anywhere. You'd love it, it's nicer than it is here, I'm sure," she beamed, slowly pressing closer. "...It'll be just us, like it used to be~"

"Well...If it'll be like just how it used to be of course~! Why don't we go to this Earth~!" Smiling he stood up, his wings flapping happily. "Let's go, being down here is really making me feel funny." Grumbled the angel as he pulled her to walk. Katia and 'Toby' were exploring Earth for at least three months. In those three short months, they went to plenty of places. They went to Rome, India, Paris, Eygpt, New York, and more. In such a little space of time, they traveled to more places that people wouldn't be able to travel in years. They had fun as well. Sure they didn't party hard, but they did other stuff that was tons of fun. Like parading through the streets of New Orleans on Mardi Gras. They went to Mexico for Cinco de Mayo. Celebrated Holi in India. So they partied, but Toby didn't drink or anything like that. They had so much fun together, and the angel truly believed she was his best friend, and that e knew her all his life.

However, three months was far too long. Lucy was more than pissed. She was waltzing around Earth with some little angel, having the time of her life, while she could be having more fun with him. It was pissing him off. How could she leave him for some stupid little angel? He was probably boring her to death. So he went to find them. Currently, the two were in China. They were in a hotel room, eating some ramen for breakfast. The room wasn't huge or extravagant. It was cute and decent sized. Toby decided they should spend a bunch of money on a room if they were just going to leave anyway. They had so much fun last night at a festival, and they would be living this morning.

Lucy burst through the door, grimacing at the duo. "...China huh? You know you haven't been back in three months Katia...Are you done playing games with this angel?"

At first, Katia simply wanted to piss Lucifer off a little. She didn't remotely care about the angel she was adventuring with. She knew she needed to keep him close, in the possibility the angels came looking for him on neutral ground. If that happened, she was more than happy to just admit she lied, in order to keep Christian (or rather, 'Toby') safe down in Hell. That itself would be a lie, but she was hoping to at least win herself some reward from the angels should they show up.

That had been the main intention, but over time, none of it really mattered anymore. She had always loved Lucifer, but his constant refusal to get close to anyone romantically; to commit himself had gone on too long for Katia to wait. She didn't like Hell as much as she thought, which was understandable. She was human; she felt like she was burning alive down there.

On Earth, she got to enjoy herself without worrying for her life, and she got to do it with someone so handsome. Sure, he wasn't exactly Katia's... sort of guy. He didn't drink, he didn't party hard, he didn't even do anything illegal, which Katia constituted as the best form of fun. But she liked him regardless. Besides, she hoped to be able to corrupt him. It might take a long time, but she was patient enough. His handsomeness made patience worth it.

Currently lounging in bed with her bowl of noodles, she wasn't surprised when Lucifer came charging in. She'd expected it but, as usual, she was disappointed by how long he had taken.

"I'm not coming back. It's boring down there. Besides, you haven't got time for me. You're always with other women and that's annoying, so I chose to be with another man," she answered simply, snuggling in close to the angel for emphasis. "I'm young and human. I want to have fun somewhere I'm comfortable-- oh fuck off, I don't need to explain myself to you. You and I aren't anything, right?"

"We're still friends, and it pisses me off that you've run along with this angel for so long. You said you wanted to be with me, well I'm not here. I'm home. And it's time for you to come home. I know you've grown bored." Grumbled the man, staring at her angrily. Just watching her acting so nonchalant filled him with sudden rage. It was boiling inside him in the pit of his stomach. Walking over, Lucy grabbed her bowl, setting it down on the table as he yanked her up to her feet. "Let's go. I grow tired of your games Katia."

With a scowl painted onto his angelic features, Toby stood up, reaching to stop Lucy from taking Katia. "You shouldn't manhandle a lady. And if she says she doesn't want to go, she doesn't have to. We've been fine and having fun without you, so you should leave. You didn't pay much attention to her when she was there. So why would she want to come back to simply be ignored?" Asked the angel, crossing his arms looking at the devil expectantly.

"...Terra, come in here. Why don't you deliver this angel to Gabriel? He's still in the reaper realm. Tell him we're sorry for the inconvenience. But a silly little human of ours tricked him. I'm sure when he sees his brother he'll remember everything." Grumbled the demon, not evening bothering to listen to one word the angel had to say, instead he dragged the human out of the room by her forearm, nearly shaking her. "How dare you? How could you? Simply leave and not return for three months. Three months Katia!" Hissed the man, before he came to a stop in the hallway forcing her to face him. "Were you that unhappy?!"