"See, I'm fine with being a demon. I sort of had my hopes pinned on it for almost a year now. This is all I've ever wanted-- but I don't like you and I want to watch you struggle. So go find a spell, servant boy. I'll be with Lucy having a nice massage~!"

"...She's so evil, isn't she? I love her! She's perfect!" Beamed Terra, biting his lip as the girl sauntered off before turning to Damien nervously. The other was his superior, just above him in rank. Technically, he had to listen to what Damien wanted him to do-- but Lucifer had total authority. If he wanted Terra to go with him, then he'd go and have a massage. "I have to go, Damien. Speak later, okay? I... sorry. You know I'd help you but Lucy says-- a-anyway," he laughed, leaning to peck his lips gently (his usual way of goodbye) before dashing off after the two friends eagerly.

"Hell was awful without you, Lucy. All the other archdemons are stressing out and they're so... boring. There's no parties down there. I smuggled in some wine and they went so mad at me--"

"Who could get mad at you? You're adorable-- he's adorable, Lucy," gushed Katia with a devious look in her eye, moving to hold Terra's hand. "Do you think he's cute, Lucy? I do. You know what I like doing with you when we find a cute guy or girl together, hm? Terra's utterly perfect for that."

"Terra is a cutey, isn't he? He's popular with the ladies in Hell, but he's modest." Chuckled the King as he looked down at the demon. "And he is perfect for that, isn't he?" Smirking, he winked at Terra before stretching as he walked to the spa in the hotel. "And I bet it has been boring. I'm the life of the party, Terra. Of course, it's going to be dull without me. But it's their fault, trying to stick me into a marriage I don't want. Who do they think they are?"

Running his hands through hair, he glanced at Kita smirking a bit. He was happy that she was being so mean to Damien. Sure he liked Damien, and Damien was very loyal, but he was such a stick in the mud sometimes. And him finding a spell to keep Kita human would get Damien out of his hair for a short while. But knowing Damien he'd probably magically find one by the morning. He was an able man as Lucy stated. "We should enjoy tonight. Tomorrow, we're heading home. You'll get a lot of shit for being a human, but I know you can deal with it."

"Do you really think I'm going to go cry about it? I think I can handle them. If I can deal with your bullshit, Lucifer, I think I can deal with some egotistical little demons, don't you? Really, have some faith in me. I survived living in an asylum for more than half a year, and I've dealt constantly with you whining and moaning at me. I'll be fine--"

"She will, I... I think she's great, Lucifer," answered Terra beneath his breath, appealing to the man with a smile. "I... I like her. Keep her around, okay?"

"Of course I'll keep her around. As she stated earlier, she's my soulmate~" Cooed Lucy, nudging Terra. "It's cute that you have such a crush on her~ Don't go falling in love tough Terra, she'll break your heart, I can't even tell you how many hearts she's broken so far." Sighed Lucy dramatically, smirking. The next day, they were back in his glorious palace. As expected, Damien managed to find a spell that would help Katia to stay human.

And as expected, plenty of demons were not happy that there was a human girl, and that the wedding was canceled. Not that Lucy cared of course. They could be pissed and bitch about it all they wanted. They couldn't do anything because this was his world. He was in charge and he was the ruler here. Lucy plopped down on his throne, happily propping his legs up on the golden arm of it. Next to his throne sat a large beast, a Cerberus that was obviously happy to see his master. Its large tail wagged happily, and Lucy patted its head. "Oh it's good to be back~" He cooed, before looking at Damien.

"Alright, tell me what I need to deal with first."

"...Gabriel, the Archangel has been...Threatening us. Supposedly his brother is missing, and he thinks we have him."

Grimacing at the news, he waved Damien away. "Well, I'm not dealing with that prick, what the next thing on my list?"

"Your ex-fiance. She's pissed." Damien mumbled.

Terra hadn't been happier than he was right now. Not only did he have his King back, but Katia was with him. He adored the woman, especially when she arrived into Hell, dumped all her suitcases down and demanded the nearest servant to carry them all to wherever her new room would be. The fact she did that was so rude and entitled and... well, everything a good demon ought to be!

However, as he sat cross-legged opposite Cerberus and petted the hound's heads happily, he did let his head jerk upwards at the mention of Gabriel. Now, Terra had been one of the angels that Lucifer convinced all those thousands of years ago to follow him to Hell. Before that, though, he'd been Gabriel's understudy; a young, naive angel that Gabriel had taken under his literal wings to train up and look after.

And Terra repaid that kindness by abandoning him to align himself with Lucifer instead. Any mention of Gabriel sent fear into him because he was pretty sure that the archangel wasn't his biggest fan these days.

Instead, he threw himself into discussing the latter part of the conversation.

"She's been saying mean stuff about Katia already," he piped up from the floor, pouting up at the others. "And she's coming to see you to discuss why you've ended things."

And on cue, the doors swung open, hitting a few demons who were standing far too close to the doors. Not that she cared. Crocella glared angrily at Lucy as she marched over to him. "So you've finally returned and you tell me that the wedding is off?! Screeched the woman.

"Crocella~! Good to see you, I've been meaning to get to you. By the way, you're banished." Lucy happily stated, before plucking a strawberry from the bowl being handed to him by a maid.

"You can't banish me! You need me here, and how dare you cancel our wedding?! And why have you brought some human pet?!" She yelled crossing her arms angrily.

"Listen I get that you're angry love, I mean I would be too. To be promised a wedding to the most amazing guy in history and then to be told you won't be married and to be banished-"

"I'm not banished." She snarled, glaring at him. Crocella was definitely gorgeous. In every way was she the perfect human. She wasn't so bad, but Lucy didn't want to be told to marry anyone. He never wanted to be married.

"Hmp, listen I've got more things to worry about other than you, so run along Crocella~"
b40ed0b5ca0b15890bf207b70bd83d1f.jpg

Now, Terra had insulted and whined bitterly about the woman-- but he was a sucker for beautiful women. He wasn't intent on dating any of them (no, he was obviously gay) but he had a thing for beauty. He wanted to be near beautiful people, and he wanted them to fuss over him and like him. Katia had taken to him immediately, which was why he liked her so much. He just wished that the same could be said for Crocella, but she barely cared for him; Lucifer was the only one she prioritised.

So, bravely, he stood up beside Lucy's throne and glared at her; something he never dreamt of doing before.

"...Katia's much prettier than you are and she's more fun and... and she had sex with Lucy last night, so you're hardly important or relevant anymore," he huffed, folding his arms over his chest. He'd shown her nothing but respect when she was technically engaged to Lucifer... but now she was just a bog-standard demon he didn't need to even talk to now.

"We should go and see Katia, right? Or... should I go and get her for you? I'm sure she'd like to meet Crocella."

Crocella looked at Terra shocked. How dare he speak so rude to her! He used to be so nice and respectful. Ugh, she never liked him, but now she hated him. "You shut up, you stupid little brat! Ugh, you should burn that ugly hat of yours, it's an eyesore."

"Go and get her, Terra." Smirked the King. "I'd like for them to officially meet." Folding his hands, he waited until Katia was brought to the throne room before speaking again. "Ah, Katia~! This is Crocella, she was my fiance."

Crocella glared at the human, crossing her arms under her large chest. "...This is what you're leaving me for? Are you serious Lucy, she isn't even prettier than me! The least you could have done was pick someone gorgeous."

Katia would be lying if she said she wasn't attracted to Crocella. The woman was everything she wanted to look like, and more. But like hell was she going to admit that-- besides, she could be jealous about her aesthetic appearance, but she knew she had no reason to be jealous over her completely. Katia, like Lucifer, had a huge ego. She believed she was the best thing since sliced bread, so not even someone like Crocella was going to make her self-conscious and insecure about herself.

Wandering to sit on the arm of the throne, absently running her fingers through the man's hair, she offered a smirk at the woman's words.

"Oh, that's where you're wrong. He's not leaving you for me. No, he's leaving you because you're an utter bore. We aren't even dating. We're just friends. Albeit, friends that have sex. I think we woke half the castle last night," she snorted, wrapping her arms around Lucy's shoulders, deliberately being more touchy with him in front of the other woman. "Now, I heard you insulted Terra? That's not a nice thing to do. I don't like that. Insult him again and I'll have to convince Lucy to really hurt you-- and I can convince him. I convinced him to eat a human with me once, I think I can make him hurt you."

"Don't flatter yourself, love, he's been eating human since before you." Growled the woman. She knew Lucy and has known him for a while now. "He probably lied to you, since that's what his best at." Growled the woman, glaring at the young King.

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm best at looking good, lying comes second, love." He cooed to Crocella. They both had the same speech patterns, so it was obvious they knew each other for a while now. They used to be friends until Lucy found out he had to marry her.

"Listen, Lucy. I don't care who you screw, but you are marrying me. We might not get married in a month, but the wedding will happen." She turned on her heel, before quickly exiting.

"...I can see why you were friends with her. She's hardly subtle, is she? How shallow are you? You're such a typical man, Lucifer. Mind you, you aren't marrying her, so her wearing that tiny dress and showing herself off like that hasn't paid off-- or you're just more in control than I give you credit for," praised Katia as she moved away from him the moment Crocella left. She wasn't lying when she said she and Lucifer weren't together. It was strange, really. She had always envisioned Lucifer being her soulmate. She had dreamt about being his Queen; about being at his side for eternity.

And yet she refused to become a demon and was refusing to date him. She didn't know why, really. If he asked her, she'd accept marriage instantly.

In a way, she just wanted him to desire her; to become desperate and see her as his soulmate, like she had done for months. If it took years, then it took years, but she was waiting for the day he was the one fantasising about her. It might never happen, and that was fine too. She had a good life-- and hell, she had other people to have fun with, too.

"Saying that, she's gorgeous. She looks amazing. I want to look like that, it's so unfair," she dramatically whined, leaning down to adjust Terra's hat for him with a cute smile to her new best friend. "...I'm going for a nap. It's so fucking hot here. I can hardly breathe."

"It'd be better if you turned into a demon. And you'd look better than her really. Honestly, your human and you're rivaling Crocella's beauty~" Cooed Lucy. Lucy loved her, but he didn't realize it himself. He'd only realize it if she'd was swept off her feet by someone else, or favored someone more than she favored him. He had an odd relationship with her. She could have sex with anyone, flirt with anyone, as long as he was put first. He couldn't stand to be second in anything.

"Anyway, I have a stupid angel problem to fix." Yawned the man as he stretched. "Gabriel is threatening us. Hey Terra, you remember Gabriel, right? Why don't you write to him and tell him that we don't have his brother?"

"I can't do that, Lucy, don't make me do that! Gabriel-- He-- hates me. Remember when you had that war with him? He... He saw me fighting at your side and he was the one who trained me and taught me how to fight and-- I couldn't. He won't believe me, anyway," the demon frowned, fiddling with his hair to give his nervous hands something to do. "I... I'll write to him if... if you really want me to..."

"Gabriel, hm? The archangel? God's favourite son? Hey, I've read the Bible, I know about this shit," laughed Katia, despite the moment of surprise. She sometimes forgot that Lucy, the guy she casually teased and had partied with so much, was the Devil. She didn't see him like the supreme King; she saw him as her dumbass best friend. It was hard to remember that he was involved with Heaven and created by God. "...You'll sort it out, I'm sure. It's too boring for me to pretend to care about though. I'm going for a bath and a nap-- call me when you get the party started later, I'll wear something nice for those cute demons you're inviting."

"Of course, go sleep doll." He chuckled, before looking at Terra. While he adored Terra, he loved messing with him too. And seeing him really not want to even write to Gabriel gave him an idea. "Well, write the letter, then deliver it in person~! You remember the way to the portals, don't you? You can go to the portals, and go to the reaper realm. I believe he's there. It's the closest he can get to Hell without blemishing his perfect white wings. Have fun~" He smirked waving at him.

A few hours later Terra would have to be traveling to the portals. On his way, a man was laying on the ground. He wasn't awake, and while his pure white wings weren't out it was obvious he was an angel. With how angelic he looked. It was Gabriel's brother, Christian. The man laid there completely passed out.12664f41cc67860baf44c80f58f8846c.jpg

This was the one thing Terra hated about Lucifer - his desire to play with people, even those closest to him. He knew all about Terra's past with Gabriel; how close they'd been and then how bitterly that friendship had ended when Terra chose Lucifer instead. Yet, he had absolutely no choice but to come face to face with the angel - disobeying Lucifer's commands wasn't even an option.

However, he could at least say he got distracted, couldn't he? He could tell Lucifer that coming across a barely conscious angel was a decent enough reason not to get the letter delivered immediately? Even if Lucifer got angry, it didn't stop Terra kneeling nervously beside this angel in an effort to see if he was still breathing.

Bringing an angel to Hell was ridiculous-- but Terra wasn't necessarily a bad person. He cared for people, and this angel seemed abandoned. Terra knew what that was like. Now, he couldn't bring him to Damien, or to Lucifer-- which left Katia. He was pretty sure that the girl wouldn't yell at him. Besides, if Lucifer could bring a human, why couldn't Terra bring an angel?

And about two hours later did the angel awaken. His oddly colored eyes looked around, completely lost. He had no memory. No memory of...Anything really. He didn't know who he was, he didn't know where he was, he didn't even know that he was. Sitting up slowly, one of his hands slowly went up to his blonde hair. Groaning softly he couldn't even think straight.

"...W-Water." He spoke softly. His voice was angelic as could be. It sounded like a sweet melody. His eyelashes were so long, like Lucy's and fluttered softly.

"Water. Now, is that your name or is it a demand? If it's a demand, you can at least say please, my love. I'm human but I deserve some respect," tutted Katia nearby, on hand to pass over a cup of-- well, it wasn't water. It was vodka-- but hey, she was a 1/4 Russian and she liked her alcohol. Nobody should expect her to hand over anything less.

Terra had brought the angel to her, babbling about how he needed to go and see Gabriel, but he'd be back later to check on the strange angel he found-- one he didn't even know. He had never met Gabriel's brother before. If he had, this whole mess could have been solved; he could have rushed to Gabriel and told him that he'd found his brother.

Sometimes, fate had different plans and liked to mess things up even more. But Katia didn't mind. God, not at all. She was acquainted with an angel; an incredibly attractive angel. Meeting anybody cute was always a plus in life.

"Drink it up," she purred, sitting cross-legged opposite him with her eyes wide in fascination. "So, angel, huh? You're the first angel I met. Lucifer doesn't count, he's not an angel anymore-- oh. You're in Hell, sweetie. But you're fine. I'll protect you."

"...Angel? What...What are you talking about?" He asked reaching for the cup. He went to drink but choked on the awful taste. Coughing violently, he put the cup back, obviously not being a big drinker. "I...I...I don't understand...Who...Who are you? And...Who am I? I...I can't remember anything." Mumbled the boy, looking down at himself.

Christian looked at the girl, studying her face to find anything remotely familiar, but he found nothing. "Who...Who are you? Are you...My friend? Or sister or...Someone, I know?" He tried getting out of the bed, however nearly fell over.

"Oh, this is priceless. You haven't got a clue who you are, do you? Or where you are, or what you are-- Oh, this is amazing!" Cooed the human as she tilted her head to the side, examining the confused boy opposite her. She could quite easily just laugh at him and send him away without helping him. Granted, her 'help' didn't consist of him trying to piece together his life and realise his past memories, because that was boring.

No, no. Why would she do that, when she could turn him against his own people? Katia was much like Lucifer in that sense - no matter how vulnerable the person was, she would do anything to make some fun for herself. Even if that meant manipulating some confused angel into believing his own people were the enemy.

"Sweetheart, you're my best friend. Don't you remember?" She frowned, pouting for emphasis. "This is home. You share a room with me, we were brought to Hell together by Lucifer. He took pity on us, helped us out since we were children-- don't you remember?"

"...No...I...I'm so sorry." Mumbled the man as he thought hard. "Well...What is my name? I..I can't even remember that...Or your name...I'm sorry." He mumbled as he stood up wobbling. He tried to look around 'their' room to find something familiar. "We've...Been here since we're kids?" Turning back to her, he walked over looking into her eyes. "You...You look a little familiar...What happened to me? Why can't remember anything?"

Looking down he blinked at the blue pendant he had on his neck. Reaching to touch it, he felt like it meant something. Like someone important gave him that necklace. "...What's this?"