"Don't... Don't put the blame on me, I've been at your side for thousands of years-- I'm not to blame because you're sick in the head," mumbled Terra before he could really help himself. There was a lot he let Lucifer say, without reacting to. He'd heard him threaten to kill hundreds of people in the most brutal of ways and Terra had joined in to appease him.

But Crocella wasn't a bad person. She had chosen to turn her back on Lucy, which Terra didn't agree with, but she didn't deserve her potential baby being murdered. Terra couldn't pretend to like that decision - it horrified him to his core. That baby would be half-demon; any demon was worth protecting.

"Terra, go. Go lay down, seriously. Before you say something--"

"It is sick, though! I-It's not right, Lucy. I... I think it's a-awful."

Lucy grabbed Terra by his neck, holding him a foot off the ground as he glared up at him. "...You calling me sick Terra?"

"Sire! Please! Don't hurt him, he didn't mean it!" Damien begged, looking at Terra worriedly. There was nothing he could do against Lucy. If he tried to stop him, Lucy might kill Terra just to spite Damien.

"He meant it. He meant every word of it huh? Terra, let's get one thing straight. I love you. I do. Don't you ever fucking go against me, got that?" He growled, dropping him to the floor. He didn't do much, because of his love for Terra. But if Terra continued, he'd have to punish him.

Katia hadn't seen this side to Lucy for a while now, since he turned her into a demon. That was the first glimpse she had of this side, and she had loved it then, got excited by it. Now, she wasn't so sure she was a fan. Had he attacked a servant, held some nobody by their throat, she'd have smirked and enjoyed it.

But to see him do that to Terra was frightening. Terra was known for his undying loyalty, and if he couldn't even give an opinion without Lucifer reacting like that, it made Katia nervous.

"...I'll go and get him into bed, I'll be right back," she smiled playfully, knowing how to keep him on side. It was only until she left the room with Damien and Terra that she breathed out the tension. "...He's fucking insane, I... I didn't... fucking hell... Crocella was.... she was right and she warned me a-and..."

Damien had tears in his eyes as he cuddled Terra. He was frightened as well, he could have lost the love of his life because of a tantrum. "...I'm not staying here. I'm taking Terra and leaving. We...We have to go. I know a place that can keep us hidden. I won't allow him to hurt Terra ever again." He mumbled, looking at his lover, whimpering softly.

"..Listen I never liked you much Katia...But you can come...Only if you want. He's crazy. I've been his loyal servant forever, but this is it...He'd turn on anyone...Including you. Katia...Crocella was just like you before. She and Lucifer where just like how you and Lucy are now...Now, look at them. He's planning to kill her baby if she gets pregnant. He just hurt Terra for only speaking his opinion. And Terra's been with him forever...What makes you think he won't do the same to you?" He whispered, wiping his own tears away. "He loves himself...That's all. You...You should know that."

"I thought we were soulmates. I thought-- I know he's possessive and cruel and jealous, but I enjoy that. I'm the same way, we're so similar. I... I thought we were meant to be," she quietly admitted, glancing over her shoulder at the door, and then back at the two men in front. It didn't take long to make her decision when she saw the state Terra was in, both in physical pain and emotional paralysis at what had just happened to him.

She didn't want that to be her one day. She was so sure that Lucifer had been her soulmate... but even that wasn't worth sticking around for.

"I'll come," she nodded after a moment, pulling her bright hair up into a bun. "I... we need to go now though. He expects me back in there with him."

Nodding, he opened a portal quickly, before hoisting Terra up on his back. "Come on then. There's no time to waste." He whispered before walking through the portal. Once they were through, they were surrounded by thick, deep snow. They were in Alaska, and it was winter time. Holding his boyfriend close, he looked back at Katia to follow. "Stay close...There's a town not far from here. I can't make my portal go straight there, no portals are allowed to go there. A lot of fallen angels live in that town, it has a barrier around it, so it's safe from Lucy." He told her as he trudged through the snow.

"I don't know if Crocella knows about this place, but I've always known because...I knew I would need to come here. It's hard to get in, but I was able to gain membership fifty years back. So I have a cabin available for me. It's one bedroom because I always thought that it would be just me and Terra coming here, but you can take the couch." He mumbled. Soon enough, the two came to a town with a visible pink barrier around it.

Stopping at the barrier, he chanted a spell, and it opened wide enough to allow them in. He walked through, pulling Katia in. He went to a small cabin, that was obviously empty. Bending down, he moved the matt, seeing the key still there. He grabbed it, before unlocking the cabin door, opening up a pretty much empty cabin. It had the basic furniture though, so that was good. "Welcome home." He mumbled as he walked in. "I'll fix the place up to make it look like home. But...We can hide out here...I'll turn the heat on...Terra baby, you hungry?"

Katia had run away from Lucy before, so it was nothing new for her. Granted, he seemed more dangerous than ever these days, but the barrier around the village gave her cause to relax. What did she have to fear? The only thing she didn't like was going from castles and parties to this tiny cabin on Earth. She wanted luxury and money and parties. This was nothing like the life she wanted--

But it was either this or get killed by Lucy if she stayed with him. She'd rather stay alive.

Terra, though, was clearly struggling. In all the years he'd known Lucifer, he'd always been at his side, defending him with his last breath. Everything changed when Lucy grabbed him by his throat and glared so angrily at him, though Terra still felt uneasy about it all. He didn't know who he was if he wasn't Lucy's servant. Leaving him wasn't just about escape; it was about rediscovering who he was.

"I... I want a sandwich or something," he smiled, sitting himself down on the sofa quietly. "It's cute, Damien. You... You saw yourself coming here with me, even though we only just started dating? That's... adorable."

"...We've been best friends forever, so yeah. I didn't know we'd be dating, but we've been together for so long." He admitted with pink cheeks. "I'll make you a sandwich, babe." He smiled, before heading over to the small kitchenette. He then began to make him a sandwich, before glancing at the door being knocked on. "Relax, it's probably our mayor...Well, he's basically the mayor. Come in."

And the door opened, revealing a fallen angel. He walked in, looking over at Damien. "...So you've finally arrived. I kept the kitchen stocked as you asked.....I remember you saying you may be accompanied by a boy, but you never said anything about a girl. Who's she?"

"Katia...She needs shelter here as well. He's...He'd kill her if he finds her, so can she stay?"

"...If you trust her, sure."

View attachment 154252

Katia normally would flirt with a cute man she saw. Lucifer knew that she often only flirted with men in an effort to kill them - just because she lived in Hell, away from humans, didn't mean she'd stopped craving meat. If anything, her cravings were much higher now after so long without it. Besides, she was naturally flirtatious, it was often just her personality.

However, even despite it occurring naturally in her, she couldn't pull herself together to even nod in the fallen angel's direction. She had just left the love of her life. She knew it had to happen to secure her own safety... but she loved Lucifer. It was hard for Damien and Terra to leave, but they had one another. Who did she have?

"...She won't be any trouble. She's my best friend-- one of my best friends. Damien's my best, best, best friend," beamed Terra from the couch, nibbling at the bottom of his lip anxiously. "She's just sad, she... she's really fun, promise."

"Yes, well, as long as she doesn't cause trouble. Welcome to the Safe Haven." Nodding towards a goodbye, the man left without saying much more. Damien finished the sandwich he was making, handing it to Terra, leaning in to kiss his forehead.

"Here love. Kat...Why don't we take a walk and talk? You don't look so good." He mumbled studying here. He didn't want her looking this down or feeling so down.

"A walk? You want to go for a walk with me? You openly claimed to hate me, Damien. I don't know why you're forcing yourself to walk with me-- but just to annoy you, I'll accept," she smiled, silently pulling herself to her feet. The last thing she thought she'd do was walk alone with just Damien, but at least it would stop her constantly thinking about what she'd left behind... and how mad Lucifer would be when he found out.

Once they were out and walking, Damien glanced at her. "I just wanted to get you out of the house. Listen...I know what you did was tough, but it's for the best. Lucy would have ended up either betraying you, or killing you, or treating you how he treats Crocella. I mean...You saw what he did to Terra. And Terra been nothing but loyal to him."

"So you convince me to leave the one man that ever understood and loved me, right? I get to sit back and watch your relationship with Terra blossom, and that's supposed to help me forget about Lucifer? You don't understand us, we... we're meant to be together. And now I've fucked it up," the girl grimaced, already beginning to regret the decision to leave. She'd had everything back in Hell - she had the literal King as her lover, she had fun every day, she got to do what she wanted...

And now she'd abandoned it all over some pathetic fear that Lucifer would drop her. She didn't trust him and she felt like she'd just had her mind manipulated against him. Of course, she had wanted to leave and she'd made that decision herself, nobody had made her do anything... but she needed someone to blame.

"I don't... he'll find us, you know. And then we'll let our guard down and he'll kill us. Leaving was the worst thing we could have done."

"So you convince me to leave the one man that ever understood and loved me, right? I get to sit back and watch your relationship with Terra blossom, and that's supposed to help me forget about Lucifer? You don't understand us, we... we're meant to be together. And now I've fucked it up," the girl grimaced, already beginning to regret the decision to leave. She'd had everything back in Hell - she had the literal King as her lover, she had fun every day, she got to do what she wanted...

And now she'd abandoned it all over some pathetic fear that Lucifer would drop her. She didn't trust him and she felt like she'd just had her mind manipulated against him. Of course, she had wanted to leave and she'd made that decision herself, nobody had made her do anything... but she needed someone to blame.

"I don't... he'll find us, you know. And then we'll let our guard down and he'll kill us. Leaving was the worst thing we could have done."

Cupping her cheeks, he forced Katia to look at him and calm down. "...He never loved you. You were fun, but he's always loved himself. Remember that, Katia. And there are plenty of people here you can become close with. Lucy won't find us here. Now, listen. Crocella was just like you. And now look at her. Do you want to end up like that? No. Then you must stay here. Okay?" He whispered before letting her go.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry you got dragged into all of this, but just think, please?"

Cupping her cheeks, he forced Katia to look at him and calm down. "...He never loved you. You were fun, but he's always loved himself. Remember that, Katia. And there are plenty of people here you can become close with. Lucy won't find us here. Now, listen. Crocella was just like you. And now look at her. Do you want to end up like that? No. Then you must stay here. Okay?" He whispered before letting her go.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry you got dragged into all of this, but just think, please?"

"Difference is, Crocella never loved Lucy like I do. She always loved Gabriel. I... I only ever loved Lucifer, I... he wouldn't turn on me," she mumbled, though even as she spoke she knew that he would. Of course he would! He'd turned on Terra, so why wouldn't he turn on a girl he'd known for a few months? However much he said he loved her, she couldn't trust him or believe him.

"Fine, whatever. Jeez, what's with you? Being nice to me, touching me? You've lost your goddamn mind," the demon retorted as she shoved his hands away, albeit with a growing smile on her face. "...Mm. Do they at least have a pub in this little safe haven? I need a drink and a flirt with some cute guy."