• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I don't remember," he lied quietly, shifting up from the couch and grabbed the drink offered to him, downing the milk all in one go, wiping his mouth messily. "I... I need to see Lucifer and Damien a-and... and..."

"Really? You didn't go to them for help when you got hurt, did you?"

"Because they said--"

"Who said?"

Cringing quietly at the fact he just gave away the fact he did remember, the demon curled up in the couch with a shrug. "...Some rebels. They wanted to take me and... and when I got away, they told me not to go to Lucy or they'd kill me, s-so I... I went to you. I didn't know wh-who else to go to-- Lucy's gonna be so mad at me for this!"

"...He's not mad." She promised. before letting go of him sighing. "Lucy can handle some rebels. They won't touch you. They don't even know where you are, and you're with Gabe. Gabe is stronger than Lucy." She proudly stated, smiling at Gabriel, before looking back at Terra. "when did they even take you? There was a party last night, right? How could they get in without anyone noticing that they were rebels."

"I went for a-a walk after Damien and I... we... did stuff, and I wanted a walk, and... and I thought I'd go and see Cerberus b-because I... I sneak him some treats sometimes. But there were people hurting him so I yelled and then they hurt me and... and said stuff about kidnap and... and I just panicked," he shrugged, frowning quietly at how close the two were. He'd been there at the start, when they got together and fell in love.

But he knew Lucifer wouldn't be happy with this. However much he loved Katia, he hated people choosing Gabriel over him.

"You can't be here, Crocella. L-Let's go home, okay? With Lucy a-and the others."

"What? No. I'm not going, I'm staying on Earth. I won't go back. I'm happy here on Earth. I hate it there, and Lucy is a pain in my ass." She grumbled, crossing her arms as he glanced at him. "You should call Lucy from the reaper realm, and tell him about those rebels though. He'll deal with them, get you and you can be on your way. He won't even worry about me. He's distracted, and I don't matter to him at all. He hates me."

Reactions: potassiumboron
"But... Lucy is not a pain in the ass, how dare you?! H-He's done everything to ensure you were treated well. He didn't want to marry you-- but you're still living in the castle, treated like royalty! H-How can you turn your back on him like this? He could have kicked you to the curb, but he... he let you live in the castle, even if you weren't d-dating," he hissed, trying not to move too much but he saw this as a huge stab in Lucy's back, and he was always going to defend him.

Was Lucy cruel? Often, sure. Was it possible he'd grow bored of Katia? Maybe, even if they were like two pieces of the same puzzle. But Lucifer was always going to be one of Terra's best friends, and he'd defend him until the day he died. Even against Crocella and Gabriel.

"I'll tell him where you are, he... he knows I can track people. And Damien's good at that sort of thing. I won't l-let you be so disloyal."

"Treat me nicely? Ha! What a joke! Terra, even you treat me terribly, everyone in the castle does, and always has! The reason he doesn't let me leave the castle is because he wants me to suffer. He wants me to hear the terrible insults. He wants to break me. Lucy isn't kind, you should know that Terra." Growled the woman, standing up with tears in her eyes. "Then I'll leave here to, I'll keep running, and I won't stop running because I hate him!"

Silently sucking his breath between his teeth, he watched as Gabriel moved to comfort his old love, and it was at that moment the demon saw an opportunity to leave. Regardless what the rebelling demons had threatened, he was going to talk to Lucifer because he trusted the man. If the rebels came again to kill Terra, they'd have to get past Lucy and Damien-- and that wasn't easy.

First, he wanted to see Damien, for obvious reasons. He knew the other hadn't stopped searching, and he wanted to at least reassure him he wasn't dead...even if he sort of looked it with how badly injured he was.

Damien was of course still looking for Terra. He was literally going crazy because he couldn't find him. With tear streaks on his face, puffy red eyes, and a look full of fear, it was obvious Damien had been doing a lot of crying. When he saw Terra heading his way, he wasted no time and running to him, and squeezing him tightly. "T-Terra! Where h-have you b-been?!? An-And who did thi-this to you?! I'll fu-fucking kill th-them!"

"S-Stop, stop yelling," he whimpered, pressing in as close as he dared to as he eagerly accepted every ounce of affection he was offered. Despite the urgency of informing Lucy about Crocella's betrayal, he couldn't help but soak up the affection from Damien. Only when he pulled away did he remember what he came back to inform them of.

"Forget me-- Crocella's with Gabriel, she... she isn't coming back. She's... chosen Gabriel. It's going to make Lucifer furious, Damien. H-He... He'll get so mad."

"...What? WHy do I care, and why would I care, Terra, you're hurt." He grimaced, unable to really care about Crocella. He personally hated the bitch, and it was great that she was gone. One less person to care about. "Terra, your lip is busted...Let's get you washed up, we can tell Lucy about the backstabber some other time, but my main focus is you...Who hurt you, I'll seriously fucking kill them."

• Love
Reactions: potassiumboron
"...Malakai and his friends did it," he finally admitted, his big eyes wide in fear at the consequences. Malakai was one of Lucifer's strongest knights; one of his closest allies. With Crocella leaving, the additional news of Malakai's violence on Terra would be bound to cause Lucifer some headaches.

"I don't want him knowing, Damien! M-Malakai-- he got angry. I-It was nothing, he'll apologise, let's just leave it, okay? Now... Now let's go rest up a-and drink some wine and cuddle~"

"Malakai? Is this the same Malakai that you told me about last night? The one who tried to have sex with you last year but he said my name instead? So that bastard beat you up? I'm fucking killing him." Growled the man, angrily, boiling in rage. He already didn't like the man, and now he hated him. He had a reason to fucking kill the bitch.

"Damien, don't! He's dangerous, he's... obsessed! It's best to ignore him. He thrives on attention and I... I don't want Lucy getting mad," he whispered, climbing onto his bed and immediately sighing once enveloped by his comfy sheets and the dozens of cute teddy bears he'd hoarded over the years. "R-Really, please, just come sit down and cuddle, okay? Everything's going to kick off when Lucy finds out all this, I just want to have some peace while I can."

"Peace is nonexistent here." He mumbled truthfully, as he moved to lay down with Terra, only because he was begging. He was still going to kill Malakai, there was no stopping him, but he could comfort his sweetheart for a while. Running his fingers through Terra's short choppy hair, he sighed, while kissing his forehead. "...It's about to get really ugly here, huh? Well, that's not our problem, it's Lucy's."

"If it's Lucy's problem, it's our problem too," he reminded after a moment, groaning at the realisation that, however painful he felt, he needed to attend to Lucy and whatever the man needed him to do. It wasn't easy being his adviser and his servant, but he didn't mind. He liked his job... just not when he felt like his bones were going to break if he tried to lift his arms or move his legs.

Nevertheless, he dragged himself from bed to inform Lucifer of everything. Despite the inevitably angry response, he knew that anger wasn't aimed at him... and he knew he needed to tell him. Lucy would find out eventually, and it was best he learnt from Terra, so he knew whose side Terra was firmly on.

"I always said she was a bitch, Lucy," murmured Katia from his throne, sitting down where he'd placed her during a heated makeout session. It was true that Lucy had grown bored of Crocella and dropped her aside for someone new, and many would assume that Katia would soon suffer the same fate.

They didn't understand their relationship, though. As cruel and as angry Lucy became, the more Katia loved him. Equally, the more fierce she became, the more he loved her. It was a relationship that just worked.

"What's the plan?" She sighed, moving to support Terra when seeing him grow queasy and dizzy. "I assume we're not letting her get away with being a fucking traitor."

Lucy was being completely quiet, which wasn't a good sign. He silently tapped his fingers against his glass of wine he was holding, as he stared at it blankly. Crocella had chosen Gabriel over him. Gabriel...That stupid, feathered bitch. He always had hated Gabe. He thought he was better than him. He wasn't. Gabe would never be better than him. Crushing the glass in his hand with that plain look, he looked at Katia.

"There isn't a plan, really. Just punishment. I'll lock her away, or maybe just kill the sorry bitch. How could she...She's mine, she can't just fucking leave." He hissed, glaring at the floor angrily. Lucy was really a child. Even if he no longer played with a toy, he didn't want anyone else to have it. He'd rather break it than to see anyone playing with his toy.

"I... I have a plan. It's not a plan, r-really, just an... an observation," began Terra nervously. He hated seeing Lucy like this, and he was genuinely afraid of speaking up and getting yelled at for daring to do so, but he had recognised something that Lucy clearly was overlooking. He knew it'd at least cheer him up a little, so even if he risked annoying him for a moment, he knew he'd be met with a smile in just a few seconds.

"Gabriel will sleep with Crocella soon, it'll happen. He was all over her. That's... sort of against Heaven's codes, isn't it? He'll be banished from Heaven and sent to Hell for a year for punishment. He won't be able to leave Hell for a whole year, and... and he'll be yours to punish. Crocella might not come back, she might stay on Earth, but... but you'd at least have Gabriel to torture," he finished, biting his lips in the hope he at least said something helpful. It was basically his life's dream to make Lucifer proud of him. "Y-You just have to be a-a little patient, Lucy, a-and then... then you can show Gabriel who's boss, r-right?"

Have him banished to hell? No. Fuck no. Everyone...Everyone would see him, he'd become a demon, and everyone would be all over him! No, it'd be like Heaven all over again. "Fuck that! I don't want that feathered bitch to come on my land." Growled the King, as he paced back and forth. He had no intentions to let Gabriel take his spotlight.

He then got an idea from what Terra said. "...I...I just need them to sleep together...And if Crocella gets pregnant, she'll want to keep it because it's Gabe's. When it's born, I'll just kill the little shit in her face, and let her and Gabe know who's boss." SMirked the man happily.

"...You can't do that, you can't kill a-a baby, Lucifer. Babies are innocent, they don't do anything w-wrong--"

"You were innocent and some thugs beat you up, didn't they? Bad things happen to good people sometimes, Terra. This one bad thing has to happen to an innocent baby because its future parents are treacherous fools who need to learn their place. I'm fine with it. Besides, I want that bitch to lose her figure for nine months," shrugged Katia with the same amount of poisonous venom in her tone. Just like Lucifer was vehemently jealous of Gabriel, she'd developed the same passionate anger towards Crocella for many of the same reasons.

Was it any surprise, really, that she and Lucifer got on this well? They were quite clearly made for each other if she was happy to murder a newborn baby - no other woman would be fine with that.

"I'll help you. God, you're so smart, Lucy," she purred, wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders. "It'll tear them apart with grief-- oh, how hilarious. She'll come crawling back here, begging you to take her back in~"

"And I won't take her back, and she'd be all alone, and helpless." He laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist with that crazed smile of his. "I can't wait until it happens~ Gabe will be so broken~ She'd be so broken, and we'll be happy~" He laughed, looking over at Terra. "...You need to grow a backbone Terra. This is the punishment she deserves I mean...This innocent baby dying is all your fault. You told me." He smirked. While he loved Terra, like he loved every one of his followers, he'd do this to them. He'd even do it to Katia. Try and corrupt their minds.

"Stop it, Lucy. It isn't his fault. You're the one who came up with this sick plan. Lucy, it's a baby. A little baby you can't just kill a baby because you're angry with its parents."

"Why can't I? Is there a rule saying I can't?" He laughed, rolling his eyes.