• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I think you forget that we don't work for you. You have no authority here, Lucifer. Your little threats don't scare me. I will not contact Gabriel, I have no time for dealing with demon drama--"

"...You should contact Gabriel," began Katia. The woman had been strangely silent for a few minutes, letting Lucifer use threats and violence to try and get what he wanted, which wasn't working with the stubborn Reaper. Which left one option; the one thing Katia knew best. Flirtation. Moving to sit on the Reaper's desk, her smooth legs folded and her chest on display, right in the Reaper's eye-level, she smiled slowly with her lip playfully bitten. "I'd appreciate it if you could simply ask Gabriel if we could have a chat with him. Just a little word. Tell him Katia is here too, he must know who I am by now. I've been rather naughty~"

"I... I couldn't-- I--"

"Oh, but you could, it's really easy. Just a few little numbers, just a quick call, and it's done," she smiled slowly, that smile becoming triumphant when the Reaper turned her back to find her phone. Trailing back to Lucifer, she shot him a wink. "I mean, you'd have succeeded if you were a woman. Lucky you have such a beautiful girlfriend, hm?"

Watching his girlfriend, he smirked at how amazing she was. "What would I do without you~" Cooed the man, walking over to place a loving kiss on her lips. "Smart girl." He then looked over at the reaper, glaring at her. He wanted to kill Gabriel. Sure Gabriel kicked his ass every time, but he was ready to fight! How dare that fucking asshole do anything to Terra! When he got his hands on Gabriel, he'd rip his stupid wings right off.

Did Gabriel really want to waste time with Lucifer and that little Katia woman that tricked and deceived his brother? Not at all, he had bigger things to deal with. But he arrived to the neutral ground of the reapers nonetheless, standing opposite the two with his large, grand wings folding behind him, and his strong arms crossing over his chest.

"Lucifer," he greeted coldly, his eyes flickering to Katia, but he wasn't even going to dignify her with a response. The troublesome demoness wasn't worth a second of his time. "Is this about Terra? I find it despicable that the demon comes to me for help. What's going on in your kingdom that your own kind call on me to help them? I knew you were dreadful running the place, brother, but this bad? Mother's despairing with how you rule--"

"Terra went to you for help?" Katia interrupted, forcing herself to speak. Gabriel was utterly gorgeous, she could admit that. She hated him because Lucy hated him, but she wasn't going to pretend he wasn't flawless to look at. "What do you mean--"

"He was attacked. He came here looking for me. I've got him somewhere safe, that's really all there is to tell. I like Terra, he was my... best friend in Heaven. Then my dear little brother had to take him away from me, didn't you, Lucifer?"

9a18ddc0ace9aa13647c20295cfc73eb.jpg

"Stop calling me your brother." Hissed Lucifer. It was true Gabriel was basically his brother. As was Christian, and so forth. But he left them all behind. He was above them...Even if Gabriel beat his ass. Crossing his arms, he narrowed his eyes. "...I don't believe you...Why would Terra go to you? Why...Why wouldn't he come to me? Bring him here I want to see him. I demand it."

Lucy had always been this way, even as kids. Demanding his older brother to do things. Saying he was better than everyone else. He believed he was better than everyone else, simply because of his beauty. But he had always hated Gabe. Simply because Gabriel was...So beautiful. Almost as pretty as him. As a kid, Lucy would scratch his face up a lot, just so he'd be ugly. It didn't work.

"You demand it? Remember the last time you demanded something of me, Lucifer? You demanded we fight, to prove that you were this wonderful, worthy King. I distinctly remember, because it ended up with you a bloody pulp. I hate that you make me resort to that violence, Mother isn't fond of it, but you push me to act like a child," the angel grimaced, running his hand through his hair as he tried to keep his cool. Even as children, Lucifer tended to push him to reactions he didn't want to use. He wasn't a necessarily violent person; Lucifer just pushed the right buttons in him.

"Terra came to me because he knew I'd help him. Maybe he doesn't trust you," he suggested callously, though he knew that wasn't true. Terra had told him that he'd been threatened not to turn to help from any demons; it was the reason he'd arrived looking for Gabriel. He was the only option outside of the demons Terra had and, predictably, Gabriel was prepared to help.

But he wasn't prepared to help Lucifer.

"I'm not handing him over. He's my friend, he was always my friend first and you took him from me. I have him back. He's rightfully my friend. You took so many from me. You took Damien, Crocella. She was mine before she was yours. She loved me before you, even as children, and then you take her from me. You take everything from me, you're so jealous-- so no. I'm keeping Terra this time."

"Oh Crocella loved you sure, but she hated the rules, you know this. She loved the wildlife, I didn't take her, she joined. You little angel simply wasn't perfect. She ended up being evil. Sucks to suck." Growled the demon, glaring at him. "Tell Mama I said hello, I do miss her. You know I was always her favorite. I was always everyone's favorite, you know this right?" Smirked Lucy glaring at him.

He needed to know what happened with Terra. He didn't know what happened, but he didn't believe that Terra didn't trust him. Terra loved him, and he loved Terra like a brother. Terra trusted him, so something must have happened. "...Come, Katia...We should tell Damien where Terra is...I don't feel like being around my annoying big brother."

"And where are you going to tell Damien to find Terra? He's not here. I'm not so dumb that I'd find him somewhere safe here. Reapers give up information so easily. I've got him safe somewhere else," he shrugged easily, forcing back a smirk that threateed to show on his lips. He did enjoy having one up on Lucifer, for obvious reasons. The boy had been a thorn in his side his whole life, so knowing something he didn't at least enabled the angel to enjoy this moment.

"...Maybe I'll let a little information slip if I got to see Crocella. I haven't seen her since you... took her from me-- don't pretend you didn't. You flirted with her, twisted her mind-- and now I assume you broke her heart and moved onto someone new?" He tutted, his arms folded again as he took in Katia properly. "...He'll leave you for someone else one day, you're better off leaving him. Isn't she, Lucy? You don't date, you have sex and you move on."

"Katia, don't listen to him. He's just bitter because Crocella ended up being more into the wild style of things." Smirked the man, before he walked over to the reaper desk. Grabbing the phone from her, he did end up dialing the woman. If it was to see Terra, he'd do it. "Put Crocella on the phone." He mumbled to a servant who answered the phone.

Crocella, who was lounging in her bedroom, glanced at a phone being brought to her on a silver tray. Taking the phone, she arched a brow. "Hello?"

"Crocella. I need you to come to the reaper realm. Gabriel wants to see you."

Crocella's heart stopped and she dropped her wine glass. She hadn't expected to hear that It was true about her and Gabe. They were in love before. And Gabe had been Crocella one true love. But she wasn't like him. She wanted a life of excitement. So she left with Lucy. "...I...I can't see him, I-"

"Get your ass down here, or I will fucking kill you." Growled the man, hanging up.

Crocella grimaced, before getting up to go. When she did arrive, she was wearing a dress that covered her a bit more, but still hugged her curves. She looked gorgeous as always. Her hair done in waves perfectly, her makeup was also perfection. Her eyes stared at Gabriel, looking at him as if he was the only thing that mattered. It was a reason Lucy hated her. She'd always loved Gabriel, and she never loved Lucy. "....Gabe."

His love for Crocella had been one that angels in Heaven had gossiped about for centuries. Once, when she was an angel, their relationship was regarded as the perfect and purest example of love. Then she abandoned him to join his brother in Hell; she'd been on Lucifer's side during the fierce war between Heaven and Hell, when Gabriel led the angels against Lucifer's newly-formed demons. She had chosen that side, purely for some liveliness in her life.

Angels had speculated whether Gabriel still loved her. He hadn't taken a wife or a girlfriend in all those years, which many assumed was because of the feelings he still hoarded for Crocella, despite her being a demon.

He thought so too-- until he saw her. She wasn't like the girl he had once fallen so madly in love for. She was small and gently and dainty back then, with the most beautiful golden eyes he'd seen. Many men would understandably prefer how Crocella was now, the basic epitome of perfection that made Katia jealous even... but Gabriel felt nothing. She disgusted him, and he shocked himself by how little he cared for her.

She wasn't the angel he had kept in his mind all these years. She was a demon who looked nothing like the woman he fell for.

"...On second thoughts, I don't want to speak to her. You can keep her, Lucifer," he shrugged, refusing to look in the woman's direction. "Once a traitor, always a traitor. That's my motto. I should think the same for Terra, but he's easily led. I can't blame him too much."

Her heart broke in two when he didn't bother to look at her or speak to her. Trembling, she looked down at herself. "G-Gabriel..." Whimpered the woman, obviously still having love for him. "...Pl-Please speak to m-me."

"Well I brought her here, so tell me where Terra is. I want to know." Growled the man, crossing his arms. "I'm sick of playing games with you Gabe."

"...He's safe on Earth. He doesn't want to go near you all, what part of that doesn't make sense? I told you I'd slip some information - I told you he's on Earth. That's all I'm saying. He can't be near you all, is that so difficult to understand? He was threatened, told he'd be dead if he went near a demon. Now, I'm perfectly fine with that. You corrupt people, Lucifer. Some time around me and humans will do Terra good," he sighed, rubbing his temples at how stressful the conversation was. Of course, he was making most of it up. He didn't know why Terra had come to him, nor why he refused to go back to Hell, but he wasn't going to pressure him into explaining.

He liked having Terra around. He wasn't going to ruin that by pushing him into answering questions he didn't want to answer. He was injured and needed rest.

"What do you want me to say to you, exactly?" He grunted, his eyes falling on Crocella angrily. "I didn't know what I expected when I saw you. I didn't expect this. You... aren't the person I fell for, so you can go back to Hell with your dear Lucifer and... do whatever it is you left me for. Partying and sex and debauched activities."

"...You still care, that's why you wanted t-to see me...Can't we talk, please?" She begged, and Lucy glared at her to shut her mouth.

"How fucking dare you, Crocella. You aren't allowed to speak to him. You joined me right? Then fucking be on my side." Snapped the man, smacking her hard across the face, before taking Katia's hand. "...We'll find out what's going on with Terra, come on Kat. Crocella, let's go before I fucking kill you."

Crocella held her face, glaring at Lucy. She looked back at Gabriel, wanting to explain herself, but what could she say? She left...And she felt terrible for doing so.

"...He's in a hotel in Los Angeles. It's in California, Lucifer, I know you're not great with geography. I assume you can track him down once you're there. Now you can have him, and I'll... keep Crocella for a day or two. I'll return her when I'm done," he muttered coldly, speaking as though he wanted some sort of revenge on the woman. The terms he used were hardly loving or caring, after all.

It was only until Lucifer left that he pulled her close and examined her cheek for her, frowning at how red it had gotten.

"...He'll realise Terra's now in California in about ten minutes, so we need to leave before he storms in here, angry at me for lying. Come with me, just... for now. See, I can be exciting, Crocella," he mumbled, a small smile arriving as he pulled the woman into a portal with him, arriving at a high-rise New York apartment, across the country from where he told Lucy Terra would be.

"You look so different," he absently mumbled, flopping to the expensive couch to tend to Terra's wounds, the demon still passed out from his injuries. "I mean... you were such a dainty thing back in Heaven. I was afraid you'd break if I touched you."

Crocella looked at Gabriel, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I was young then, barely a woman...And I was so stupid too. Gabriel, I...I'm so sorry, I...I never wanted any of this, it's just...Lucy made me think I wanted something exciting, I don't want any of this, and now...Now, look at me." She whimpered sitting down, looking at Terra.

"...Who hurt him like this? He hasn't told you?" She never liked Terra much, but of course, she felt bad. He was all injured and he looked like he was in a lot of pain.

"...You're beautiful, Crocella. Just.. different. But hey, I'm a man. Angel or not, I can appreciate beauty, and you... you're certainly beautiful," the angel smiled slowly, moving to wipe a few stray tears. He wasn't sure if he cold date her. It would hardly work out. She was required back in Hell; he had a service to perform in Heaven. But for a few hours, he could pretend everything was fine.

"Lucifer has a way of tricking people. You thought he offered something better, that's... it's old news, Crocella. You made a decision, it hurt me, but it's done," he shrugged, focusing back on the smaller demon on the couch. "He didn't get to say much. He was practically collapsed in the Reaper's realm when I found him, I just... I don't want to give him back. He was m best friend. Lucifer took everything from me. All my friends, you... Just this once, I want to make Lucifer suffer by taking Terra back, you know? it's childish, but he makes me resort to this immaturity.!

"Don't stoop to his level. You are greater than he is. You fix people, he only ruins them." Mumbled the woman, sitting with Gabriel, holding his hands as she looked into his eyes. "...He's no good...Not for anyone. He doesn't love anyone but himself...He doesn't care about anyone but himself. The woman he's with know...She'll learn that he doesn't love her. He only wants to control her. Took keep her as messed up as he is and ruins her until she's no fun to him anymore. He's cruel."

"Gabriel...I'm...I have a chance to leave Hell now though...She...She can keep him distracted. I can leave, and live here on Earth. You'll visit me, won't you?"

Reactions: potassiumboron
"Oh, we both know you won't stay on Earth long, though. We both know you can't resist Lucifer. Don't do this to me, Crocella. We both realise you'll rush into his arms when he starts to desire you again, it's inevitable," he sighed, albeit with a tired chuckle. Lucifer had a cycle of just ruining people. One day, when he was alone, he'd realise that he made a mistake. Gabriel was genuinely excited for that day, to be able to taunt his brother about how alone he was.

"...That girl he's with will realise that. She reminds me of you when you first got with Lucifer. All vibrant and like you could take on the world. Now you're crying in an apartment on Earth. It'll happen to her. Difference is, you have me. Who does she have?" He countered, moving to push her hair from her face. "I'll always care for you, I just know that Lucifer... he always takes you from me."

"I won't run back to him." She growled angrily. "You have no idea how terrible he's become. I hate him and have for centuries now...I tried to take over you know, so I could set things right down there...He refused to marry me though, maybe he saw through my plan." Whispered the woman, looking down at her lap. "...Katia, she has no idea how much trouble she's in. I tried to warn her, but she just thought I was being jealous...She reminded me of myself too, and I wanted to help her before everything fell apart for her."

Moving to hug Gabriel, she nuzzled into his chest, closing her eyes at how safe he felt. Smiling softly, she purred softly as she cuddled closer. "I won't go back. I'm staying on Earth. I want to live peacefully from now on."

"Yeah, like you'll be able to live normally. Look at you. You're pretty much going to get attention wherever you go, Crocella, you're... inhumanly beautiful," he smiled, realising how flirtatious he sounded, even if that hadn't been the intention. He was being truthful - she was hardly the average human, was she? Before he could even kiss her, Terra began to finally stir, shuddering from the cold breeze that hit him. Prising open his eyes, the demon immediately shifted back, peering about in clear fright.

"I... I'm not... in H-Hell, right? Oh g-god, good... good... I... Crocella?"

"...Terra...What happened to you?" She asked softly, looking at him confused. "Everyone's worried sick about you, looking for you. Damien hasn't stopped looking." She mumbled, moving to cup his cheeks gently. Sure they didn't get along, but she was hardly going to be rude to him at a time like this. "...You can tell me what happened...I won't tell. Or you can tell Gabriel. He can protect you from whatever it is that harmed you."