• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsukikage wasn't interrupted. She was just knocked back to Medium range, so I'm not sure why that even matters. A readied action is a single action for us low-level scrubs. Sora is Renose's character, and she doesn't even have a character sheet or actual stats, so just pretend that mechanics don't apply for her.

EZ PZ.

And post coming up sooner or later. Retrospectively, I could have saved the Epic Point usage for when I could last-hit the boss, instead of helping everyone else get a chance at bursting the dude down, but whatever~

Tsukikage wasn't interrupted. She was just knocked back to Medium range, so I'm not sure why that even matters. A readied action is a single action for us low-level scrubs. Sora is Renose's character, and she doesn't even have a character sheet or actual stats, so just pretend that mechanics don't apply for her.

EZ PZ.

And post coming up sooner or later. Retrospectively, I could have saved the Epic Point usage for when I could last-hit the boss, instead of helping everyone else get a chance at bursting the dude down, but whatever~
Oh she does have a character sheets and stats. I just don't want to reveal them yet. Cause reasons.

And Mechanics do apply to her. Essentially, Sora is capable of using an item and her gun, or two guns, at the same time.

EZ PZ.

Well she seems to have lost her chance to attack like Keter and A did (since there's no results of her attacks in Renose's post), so that's what I meant by that.

If a readied action is a single action for low-level scrubs (Rumeus included), then Rumeus should be able to have another action. Unless similar spells can't be casted twice in a row or something.

I don't have any other concerns about Sora, that was answered.

Well she seems to have lost her chance to attack like Keter and A did (since there's no results of her attacks in Renose's post), so that's what I meant by that.

If a readied action is a single action for low-level scrubs (Rumeus included), then Rumeus should be able to have another action. Unless similar spells can't be casted twice in a row or something.

I don't have any other concerns about Sora, that was answered.
That was because she was knocked back to Medium range. The accuracy penalty she receives from attacking from Medium range is +25. That's really fucking shitty, thus, once she was knocked back, I told Renose that she wasn't going to bother with rushing in and attacking from such a range.

Reactions: Illin
Okay... It wasn't a novel, but I posted... It's really bad, but oh well. XD

Lady Luck Arrow
0 (Critical!)

The arrow flies with powerful force, striking the Devil in the side and making the Devil cry out as it hits him deep in a more vulnerable area in the side, the party not being able to see how much damage is dealt, but it drops the Devil's health bar by a huge chunk, dropping the health bar to 1/5th of the Devil's health.​

>claims a novel
>not even a short story

huehuehue
T-T Gomen.

Lady Luck Arrow
0 (Critical!)

The arrow flies with powerful force, striking the Devil in the side and making the Devil cry out as it hits him deep in a more vulnerable area in the side, the party not being able to see how much damage is dealt, but it drops the Devil's health bar by a huge chunk, dropping the health bar to 1/5th of the Devil's health.​
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE~

LAdy Luck cannot see the health bar, but knows that she did 54 damage.
54 Damage. Ha. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BOW BEFORE THE GODDESS OF LUCK FOR SHE HATH BLESSED EVERYONE WITH HER GRACE AND WONDERFUL WONDERFUL DAMAGE! WHAHAHAHAHA! I'm apologizing in advance for this. I'll be doing this many-a-time. It's my character... Thank you for cooperating.

54 Damage. Ha. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BOW BEFORE THE GODDESS OF LUCK FOR SHE HATH BLESSED EVERYONE WITH HER GRACE AND WONDERFUL WONDERFUL DAMAGE! WHAHAHAHAHA! I'm apologizing in advance for this. I'll be doing this many-a-time. It's my character... Thank you for cooperating.
What a coincidence.

I would have done the same amount of damage if I had posted before you. Alas, this is fine too, because I can secure a kill now.

Well the Devil is apparently defeated. You all still have a blood thirsty wolf to worry about though, one that is set on getting tasty Soren Snacks.

Defeated but not dead. Always double-tap, yo.

Anyway, my post now. Since Devil is down. Gotta post for that.

yeah, no Soren snacks. please. Soren is friend, not food.
Lady Luck would enjoy seeing him die and be eaten rather than helping him.

Anyway, I posted for the Devil's defeat (but not death, unfortunately, as he somehow managed to run away) and Sora's turn.

Alright! Another key! *Cheers*

Roll cuz no trust in Lady Luck and Renose's char!

Status
Not open for further replies.