• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted.

If I got anything incorrect, I will correct it.

Sora didn't do anything while the others were attacking in that interval? Seems a bit strange, but whatever.

And the bolt still hit him despite Dodge active, having Agile trait, being focused on the devil, the increased distance between the two due to the fumble, and having high speed? Damn that's pretty OP for an AOE spell.

Worthless quick is worthless kek.

Sora didn't do anything while the others were attacking in that interval? Seems a bit strange, but whatever.

And the bolt still hit him despite Dodge active, having Agile trait, being focused on the devil, the increased distance between the two due to the fumble, and having high speed? Damn that's pretty OP for an AOE spell.

Worthless quick is worthless kek.
Sora already did her Turn. Her Turn is at the bottom of my previous post.

And there is a reason for that.

Reactions: Illin
Being focused doesn't actually do anything, mechanically.

And if he just rolls in the 10s, he'll hit ez pz.

maxresdefault.jpg

"You can also spend 2 EP to prevent instantaneous death of your character."

People seem to forget those exist.

Time for round two.

72 out of 120. Iwaku dice is actually fairly balanced, huh...

Readied action for when the shield goes down.

Tsukikage gonna Viper Strike da Devil from the back.

You kids and your skype shenanigans. Bet Renose has another mega post lol. Mine should be up soon.

@Renose: Wasn't sure how short the downtime was (though you did say 'extremely swift preparation time'), but I figured I should write more then cut it out later in an edit if it's too long.

@Renose: Wasn't sure how short the downtime was (though you did say 'extremely swift preparation time'), but I figured I should write more then cut it out later in an edit if it's too long.
Its about 15 - 20 Seconds.

Also everyone is so full of salt.

I love it.

I died?! Damnit! time to read and catch up

We can be dead together. How does it feel, what kind of music are you playing

I like the idea of denying death.

Epic points are only good if they are used.

So Soren was only playing dead the whole time?

Thank you guys I had a great time in this RP. You guys are all really great. Look forward to RPing you next time.

:)

:bouncy::bouncy::heartbeat::heart::heartsmile::jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.