• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have imagined that Skys already told Renose what he was doing. Dunno what we're waiting for at this point.

Quick.

16 - 17 = -1

The fight is over. Players won. 10 EXP gained.

Out of combat now, so feel free to post everyone.

Yay~ The battle is won! Lady Luck unfortunately didn't contribute that much... T-T My fault...

I'll be getting a post together quickly!

I just edited my post. So yea. If you are reading it, refresh the page first XD

Alright! Posted!

Now Lady Luck is going to offer Tsukikage a present! Hopefully that will increase the bonds between the party of 2 and the party of __! XD

Gonna be on my phone. Feel free to PM or Skype me your questions/concerns.

Rollan' da Stealth.

70 - 18 = 52

32 - 18 = 14

Might
33 - 15 = 18

Last edited:
Ill update things and post shortly.

Ill make updates and edit my post, if it needs it, after work. Right now I need to eat before work.

Gonna be making alot of updates soon to things. Stay tuned folks.

@ERode: Bit too eager, aren't you? Omnial and Sky haven't even posted yet but you're already rushing ahead lol.

It gives them more things to do. What else are they going to do, sit around and muse? Wait for more things to happen? XD

It gives them more things to do. What else are they going to do, sit around and muse? Wait for more things to happen? XD
Though Soren is sorta passive, I think A would do something that affects the other players more. Idk, I just hate it when I get busy for a bit then the RP gets a buncha posts in a short span of time and there were actions that you wanted your character to do but the window of opportunity to do so gets passed because of it. So then you need to make up some reason or just have your character act uncharacteristically.

And it hasn't even been two days either, so~~

Well Renose didn't stop me, so I suppose he just wants to get this arc over with as well.

Though Soren is sorta passive, I think A would do something that affects the other players more. Idk, I just hate it when I get busy for a bit then the RP gets a buncha posts in a short span of time and there were actions that you wanted your character to do but the window of opportunity to do so gets passed because of it. So then you need to make up some reason or just have your character act uncharacteristically.

And it hasn't even been two days either, so~~
Well Renose didn't stop me, so I suppose he just wants to get this arc over with as well.
Yea, sorry about that. I do want to get this arc over with though, and once its over I won't be just barreling ahead anymore.

Anyway, I will wait for others to post before I post.

Status
Not open for further replies.