• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izurich

Pikaface
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Space Fantasy, Magical
Du2LGeV.png

xVMRfhu.jpg

For whatever reason that brings you here, thirst for adventure, lust for power, or even just an innocent wish to make the world a better place. You find yourself in a marketplace of a bustling port city. Your gaze travels upwards at all the mighty airships soaring through the skies, leaving white trails as the distinctive sounds of Magitek Engines hum from the beasts' belly.

You are not expecting much from this city: maybe some local jobs, a way to earn some decent money until you move on or maybe an opportunity to finally settle down. Now you can not believe that you could have been so fortunate. To some, it would be foolish to fawn over a simple recruitment paper. To you, it is like your dream come true, because it proclaims the following:
---<=====>---
"The Lughanta Company Needs YOU!"

6LVCWwt.jpg

Greetings future crewmates,

Are you an able-bodied individual?
Do you have the soul of an adventurer?
Are you someone who prefer to get things done?

Then look no further than the Lughanta Company!

We are a reputable mercenary group who have been operating for 5 years. The best in the business, we tackle on jobs no other companies can! Our achievements are many, our rivals none.

Might you have heard about the famous crimson airship surrounded by a ring of flames? That's us!​

4vyRDxr.jpg

Beautiful, isn't she? Brave men and women make their home here. She can be yours too if you join us... TODAY! Just go to the nearest Guild Branch Office and pitch in your application, we will contact you should we find you promising ASAP.​

With deep regards,
Agatha Nightingale
Captain of the Lughanta
---<=====>---​

Nightingale... yes, you recognize the family name. One of the prominent Patrician Families of Venesia. If there are any doubts in your mind regarding monetary compensation, they are now gone.

You stand in awe of the opportunity. Maybe you will be even amongst those who get accepted into the crew.

Links:
Hope to see your character soon! If you have any questions, just fire away!

Last edited:
69f7be0d5e4ff33bd618530bf78ea371.jpg
"I will fly! Even if it's impossible Ill make it possible!"

Name: Helen Fabularis
Race: Lilim
Birthplace: Venesia, Nusantara Archipelago.

Bio: Helen was born to a merchant family in Venesia as the second youngest of six siblings, fortunately, her human father was more than wealthy enough to support them all in moderate luxury. With her mother as teacher and father's purse supporting her experiments, she quickly developed her magical abilities to a competent level.

When she was a young girl Helen witnessed a celestial take flight and was immediately enrapture by the graceful movements, that day the young girl decided that she too would fly like that, on wings of her own.
The next eleven years were devoted to her studies into that topic, at the end of which she created her first fully functional wing prototype.

Worn as part of a sort of metal vest, the wings did indeed allow her to fly, though they consumed Erchius rapidly in the process and she was nowhere near as graceful as a natural flier.
Driven by her goal of perfect flight, and unable to learn anything more at home, Helen said goodbye to her home and decided to travel, both to learn whatever she could to improve her project, and strengthen her more natural abilities.

Skills:
  • Capable Magitech Engineer
  • Novice Pilot
  • Elemental Proficiency: Wind
  • Lesser Elemental Proficiency: Fire

Talents:
  • Eidetic Memory
  • Trained Haggler

Magitech Items:

Seraphic Liberators: The artificial wings Helen created, as well as flight they work as effective melee weapons and/or shields and can even release their stored Erchius in a blast that usually fries them.
Wing.jpg

Last edited:
Swiss
Swiss specializes in Metalwork and the Way of the Sword. The title John carries, Guardian, is reserved for only the best of Swiss' men, it is not possible for a woman to earn this honor. It is not possible for a woman to join the military either. Woman serve strictly as a support role in a man's life in Swiss. It is a way of life that says men are able-bodied and weak-minded while woman are weak and wise. Although, women have been known to play many of the supporting military roles. Many are doctors, blacksmiths, or alchemists and have the pleasure of working directly with the military.

Swiss uses the same currency that can be found in the trading islands. And being left alone their economy is stable allowing for the continued building on their glorious kingdom. They have trash collectors, plumbing, police and fire rescue. Taxes are, of course, a thing at 3% of income. However, they lack any foreign policy and are probably not recognized as a kingdom or even known depending on how severe their isolation has been.

In terms of magic, it is seriously lacking in Swiss. There are few who know how to use it and not many books or information on it. It is not that it is seen as bad or forbidden, there is just no information they have on it. What little they do have come from Guardian's who learn about the world and then return home to tell about it. The Erchius depository is an example of this. Trial and error is how they learned about Magitek crafting. The few successes they have had they made sure to share with the people.

The kingdom also known as the "Rock Fortress" is a kingdom that has made its home in the side of a mountain. Favoring a more stable design, the people of old who built the masterpiece leveled several acres of the mountain and dug down into its lava heart. There are three pieces to Swiss:
HobbitDwarf01b.jpg
Left Ridge is a place where the leaders of Swiss reside and make laws. Here is also the largest depository of Erchius crystals in Swiss. It is a labyrinth of doors and locks, heavily guarded, and routinely checked as it is not just Erchius they hide in there, experimental weaponry is also developed. Left Ridge is just above Midguard, stairs on the side of Midguard's entrance lead to it. Soldiers can be seen running up and down these half a mile staircases.

edthroal.jpg
Midguard, or Mid-Ridge as locals call it, is one of the main living areas for Swisslings. It holds up to 300,000 people with only half of that number occupying it. Most everyday things are done here and it is, as the name suggests, in between Left Ridge and Right Ridge, but its entrance is located deeper and closer to the magma than the two other parts.

Midian.jpg
Right-Ridge is also a living quarters but for military. As the military of Swiss is completely defensive as they don't wish to conquer the entire force resides within the mountain, this is the only known part of Swiss that they continually build on the mountain for, to encompass the many warriors that are trained to protect their home. You can probably guess, but this is the biggest and safest part of the kingdom and even though it is mostly a barracks, overflow of people enter and live as blacksmiths, alchemist, and doctors within its walls, keeping Midguard where it is today.

dwarven_kingdom_1_by_scarrart-d5z5tkj.jpg
Swiss - Brief
A metalworking kingdom located in the mountains. It has a capable military and a population to match its size. Its founders were those who feared invasion and used their skills to create a masterpiece to encompass their small population. However, over the years Left Ridge and Right Ridge were created as people expanded its population. Society favors strong and agile men, but appreciates the work of the brains. They have very little Magitek knowledge and items, but have acquired many Erchius crystals to learn about it themselves. They are a closed door society and consist of mainly humans however there are some "Drows" among them.

Last edited:
@Mahou-Shoujo

Finally! A Lilim! At laaaast!

Stuff I noted:
  • Overall, your CS can use a little formatting to make it easier to read and more organized. Use the code template I've provided in the 2nd post of this thread.
  • Birthplace: A little nitpick, but updating "Venesia" to "Venesia, Nusantara Archipelago" is a good idea.
  • Bio: You can keep her exact age ambiguous (There's a reason I didn't put an 'Age' section in the CS template). So you can alter "At the age of ten" to "When she was a young girl,"
  • Skills & Talents: "Trained Haggler" should be in the Talents section.
  • "Just barely competent Pilot" can be altered to "Novice Pilot" instead.
  • "Is proficient in wind magic, with a lesser focus on fire" can be switched into. "Elemental Proficiency: Wind" and "Lesser Elemental Proficiency: Fire"
  • "Inherited her father's sense of a bad deal" isn't needed as it's implied in "Trained Haggler"
  • "Near photographic level memory" into "Eidetic Memory"
  • Magitech Wings: Don't you want a fancier name for it? Maybe "Icarus", "Phoenix", or "Falcon"?

You're half-Demon, Helen, stahp trying to be an Angel. kek.

@ShiroKiyoshi

The Brief version: Everything is good. Of course, Swiss' tech will never match any one of the major Autrean factions. Having Drows among them can be a good justification for them having some Magitek devices through contacts with Somnus.

The Detailed version: Most things are good, but I have to point out that referencing IRL stuff like the 'United States' and 'Pentagon' breaks reader's immersion. Bumi isn't Earth.

I will put the brief version in the Lore thread once your character is accepted. : )

Speaking of which, I will be making the Signups thread around Wednesday, 12th of April, then IC thread a few days after that.

Last edited:
@Mahou-Shoujo

Finally! A Lilim! At laaaast!

Stuff I noted:
  • Overall, your CS can use a little formatting to make it easier to read and more organized. Use the code template I've provided in the 2nd post of this thread.
  • Birthplace: A little nitpick, but updating "Venesia" to "Venesia, Nusantara Archipelago" is a good idea.
  • Bio: You can keep her exact age ambiguous (There's a reason I didn't put an 'Age' section in the CS template). So you can alter "At the age of ten" to "When she was a young girl,"
  • Skills & Talents: "Trained Haggler" should be in the Talents section.
  • "Just barely competent Pilot" can be altered to "Novice Pilot" instead.
  • "Is proficient in wind magic, with a lesser focus on fire" can be switched into. "Elemental Proficiency: Wind" and "Lesser Elemental Proficiency: Fire"
  • "Inherited her father's sense of a bad deal" isn't needed as it's implied in "Trained Haggler"
  • "Near photographic level memory" into "Eidetic Memory"
  • Magitech Wings: Don't you want a fancier name for it? Maybe "Icarus", "Phoenix", or "Falcon"?

You're half-Demon, Helen, stahp trying to be an Angel. kek.

@ShiroKiyoshi

The Brief version: Everything is good. Of course, Swiss' tech will never match any one of the major Autrean factions. Having Drows among them can be a good justification for them having some Magitek devices through contacts with Somnus.

The Detailed version: Most things are good, but I have to point out that referencing IRL stuff like the 'United States' and 'Pentagon' breaks reader's immersion. Bumi isn't Earth.

I will put the brief version in the Lore thread once your character is accepted. : )

Speaking of which, I will be making the Signups thread around Wednesday, 12th of April, then IC thread a few days after that.
Noted.

I fixed that reader's immersion hiccup. My bad.

Reactions: Izurich
Name: Kazanari Shinobu
Race: Human
Birthplace: Harukayama
Short Bio:
An immigrant from Harukayama, Shinobu joined an experimental division within the Brendorn Empire, which utilized special gear and Dragon Blood injections in order to create soldiers capable of flying on their own at speeds faster than most fighter ships, while having explosive power akin to that of a Brendorn battlecruiser.

However, due to being highly incompatible with Dragon Blood, Shinobu was quietly discharged, allowed to keep her weapons and flight suit. Meandering with her full-class citizenship out of reach once more, she joined a mercenary crew on a whim.

Skills
Aerial Acrobatics
Imperial CQC
Firearms Usage

Talents
Highly Tolerant of Bullshit
Detailed Work, from Embroidery to Rune-etching
Swimming

Magitech Items
WG-117 Flight Suit – The first Imperial combat suit of its kind, focused on flight speed and maneveurability instead of magically augmenting strength. A variety of synthetic materials give it some form of protection from physical impacts, while the Erchius core is kept over the solar plexus, under the implications that one should protect the core no matter what. Flight speed is to the extent that humans are incapable of effectively utilizing their mobility without Dragon Blood injections.

Thundercrack Mk II – Prototype Imperial firearm optimized solely towards using lightning runes to deliver projectiles at the fastest speed possible. Turns bombs into nigh-invisible bullets as it breaks the sound barrier.

Ensorcelled Bullets – Bullets engraved with intricate rune magic and soaked in liquid Erchius, to provide a variety of explosive effects upon impact. Can generate thunderous shockwaves, fiery explosions, or accelerate the bullet even further.

Interested! This sounds fantastic!

Though I do have two questions for you... What is the posting level (apologies if I missed it) and may we inquire as to specific positions? I know you said that character concepts would be less flexible, but I'm still curious.

Interested! This sounds fantastic!

Though I do have two questions for you... What is the posting level (apologies if I missed it) and may we inquire as to specific positions? I know you said that character concepts would be less flexible, but I'm still curious.

Glad your interest was piqued!

As long as you can write interesting characters with thoughts, feelings, and actions without sounding like an Instruction Manual, you are good. This includes the decency to at least proofread your post before hitting the "Send" button of course.

Yeah, your character Race, Bio, and Abilities will be rather restricted if you want to be a pre-existing crew of the Lughanta. I really don't recommend it as I want peeps to play someone they truly enjoy since this is a long term RP.

@ERode

A Weeb-Roman, never have I thought I'd see this in my lifetime.

Things I noted:
  • Bio: While you don't need to mention in in the profile, IC-ly playing out the side effects of injecting dragon blood in your systems on a regular basis should be interesting.
  • Skill & Talents: Aha, so she's basically reverse-Detective Spooner's "I'm allergic to bullshit". Good, she'd need it working with a bunch of mercenaries after serving in a highly-disciplined elite military organization.
  • Embroidery, huh... waifu material. Yep.
  • She can swim too? Wow, Land, Sea, Air. Amphibious Kazanari Assault.
  • Magitech Items: All good, I love how you put in little details such as the item's code in addition to the concise description. If I have to add something, describing what kind of firearm Thundercrack is would good so readers can visualize it better. A rifle? A shotgun? A pistol? My assumption is a rifle cause common sense.

"Filthy alien, you are ruining Brendorn's Greatness!! Discharged!"

Last edited:
Well, she doesn't have an easy source of dragon blood now, so it's no longer on a regular basis. Better for her body, really.

And she worked as a seamstress before going military, so eh, makes sense. The ability to patch up holes in your own clothes is also useful when you're a second class poorfag.

I'll say that it takes the form of a rifle, but different ammo means different effects. The thunderous shockwave bullets, for example, is basically like a shotgun.

12/4 - Changed the Lying talent to Basic Acrobatics (too many started using it)
11/4 - Changed the Bio again (de-edged) and changed the Social Engineering term
10/4 - Changed the Bio
8/4 - First Revision

[fieldbox=Cera S. Regnier, #ff4040, Solid]
pararesized.png
[Pixiv Fantasia by swd3e2]

"Think again."
Name: Cera S. Regnier
Race: Mixed Breed - Half Infernal
Birthplace: Venesia, Nusantara Archipelago.

Bio:

A wandering sellsword who happened to stumble upon Lughanta Company's recruitment poster.

Cera's parents were once a part of the Divine Seat, her father being an Inquisitor and her mother as a priestess, before they decided to retire in Venesia and gave birth to her. She had a good upbringing, but unfortunately she inherited her Infernal father's explosive temper which caused her numerous problems in life. Realizing that Cera breaks more things than actually fixing them, her parents taught her basic ways of combat, before sending her to a renowned combat school in Brendorn Imperium that teaches both magic and swordsmanship. It was then she was gifted with Scarlet Princess, the replica of her father's Magitek weapon.

When Cera graduated and returned to her home, she joined the Crimson Dragons. Due to internal conflict, the reputable mercenary outfit was eventually disbanded and its members went to their own ways. After several months of taking odd jobs and short contracts, Cera stumbled upon Lughanta Company's recruitment poster. With the name Nightingale on the poster, and the fact that she could serve in a well-known airship, it was impossible for her to pass up what it looks like an early retirement ticket.

Skills:

> Element Proficiency: Fire
> Weapon Proficiency: Swords
> Unarmed Combat Proficiency

Talents:

> Basic Acrobatics
> Intimidation
> Enhanced Strength

Magitek Items:

> Scarlet Princess

A replica of her Infernal father's Magitek weapon, Red Queen. The two-handed Magitek sword has a built-in motorized system that sprays Erchius across the blade and the opponent, creating a fiery blow when the weapon hits. The system, known as Exceed, is powered with a vial of Erchius hidden within the sword's hilt. Exceed is activated by twisting the sword's hilt and pulling the trigger nearby. With Cera's element proficiency, it can do ranged attacks as well.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Character sheet updated with the requested changes!

[fieldbox= Silvania Sloan, #808080, Solid]

vdnYo.jpg

[Silva from Granblue Fantasy]
"Target locked, firing at your command."
Name: Silvania Sloan
Race: Human
Birthplace: Eustia, Fraulia Divine Kingdom

Bio: Born into a family of gunsmiths, Silvania has been around guns since she was a little girl. Her family taught her everything she would have to know about their craft: how to design, craft, assemble, repair and take apart a gun as well as how to shoot one. When she came of age, she joined the Fraulian military. The skills her parents taught her and her own talents made her raise amongst the ranks very quickly. She became famous on the battlefield as the 'One-Woman Rifle Brigade'.

But, her service did not last long. She was married to one of her men, which caused a lot of backlash. She loved him with all of her heart... until one certain incident that lead to all of her squad dying in a battle against the Empire. Silvania felt responsible for the deaths of her men, including her husband and she retired from service.

A few years later, she stumbled across the Lughanta Company's recruitment poster. She felt the call of adventure once more, and while her husband's death still haunts her, Silvania decided to join the mercenaries in an effort to forget about her past.

Skills:
  • Weapon Expertise : Rifles, Pistols
  • Lesser Weapon Expertise : Daggers
  • Elemental Expertise : Thunder
  • Gunsmith
  • Capable Alchemist

Talents:
  • Eagle Eyes
  • Heavy Arms
  • Interrogation

Magitek Items:
  • Widowmaker - An oversized Magitek rifle, the rifle used a special bullet named "Widower", but it could use a regular bullet, just not as effective as using "Widower". The rifle itself is fueled with Erchius fluid. It shoots high speed projectile with a devastating impact. Due to it's high power, it needs to recharged after each shot.
  • Widower - A special bullet made for the Widowmaker. When used, it caused a laser-like attack(think Misaka's Railgun from To Aru) that were way stronger than using a regular bullet. The downside of using the Widower is that the recharge time is also longer.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
@LowDefinition Please check your grammar in your Biography.
Outside of that, you should realize that even if her anti-tank rifle gun can 'penetrate the toughest armor' there will always be 'that one armour made out of fuck-you-tanium'.

Also, pretty much every kind of Magitek engine, and thus every Airship, erects a magical protection barrier around themselves which makes any kind of personal firearm rather useless until the shield is actually taken down.

Also, so that people don't get the wrong idea, change the wording of 'That could peneterate even the toughest armor' please.

@Miya We know the rules state you can have short bio, but that's too short.
-more history
-elaborate motivation for adventuring
-how she got her skills

Outside of that she is fine.

Reactions: Miya
A spar with Miya's character would be fun.

Reactions: Lusterless Nova
lnFaHAG.png

"You think you can match a powerful dragon like me?"
Name: Miyamoto Saki
Race: Dragon Youkai
Birthplace: Harukayama

Bio:
Saki left home almost without a trace, several years ago. She intends to eventually return "once she's stronger", but she does also wonder if her family or dojo would be particularly welcoming when she finally does. She has written the occasional letter to indicate she's still alive, but has rarely remained in one place long enough to receive a reply. Her family would certainly not approve of the modification of her weapon with magitek.

Saki, like many Youkai outside of her homeland, is a wandering adventurer. She left her home of Harukayama to see the world, and what better way to do it than from an airship? She didn't start as part of the Lughanta Company, although she did make her way as a mercenary and adventurer before signing onto the crew. Her goals seem to be primarily to accumulate money, and to advertise her school of swordsmanship.

She claims that the blood of dragons runs through her veins, and isn't particularly shy about her heritage, to the point that it's often the first thing anyone really knows about her. The truth of her claims of being related to any true dragons is suspect at best, according to conventional wisdom. Her interest in money is in part an attempt to emulate dragons as they are in many stories.

Her spirit familiar takes a typical six-limbed draconic shape: four legs and two wings, and is about the size of an eagle. Saki usually doesn't demand much of her familiar, beyond assistance in scouting, and help in keeping vermin at bay. He certainly doesn't seem to mind the freedom to do as he pleases most of the time. He tends to happily share his own opinion of most situations, usually with sarcasm and only occasionally with almost parental concern.

Skills:
  • Skilled swordswoman
  • Draconic Ice Breath
  • Mithral Current Kenjutsu
  • Elemental Expertise: Water

Aligned to the element of water, the Mithral Current school embodies its many forms and ever-changing nature. It favors fluid, dance-like motion and swift, iaijutsu strikes which begin and end with the blade sheathed. A skilled practitioner moves with measured grace, striking with the force of a tsunami, and as elusive as the receding waves. Defensively, it focuses on evasion and lightning-quick counters. A very mobile Art, many of its maneuvers involve moving in some way or another, dancing around the battlefield from target to target.

Specific techniques/maneuvers:
Quicksilver wave - A rapid draw of the sword creates a shockwave of shimmering silvery energy which rushes forward to cut down targets even at range.
Rippling current - A basic iaido strike which is so quick, it can easily catch opponents unaware.
Flowing River - A counter against magic. When attacked with magic, if the effect is resisted, move adjacent to the attacker and strike at them.
Mithral Flash - While Mithral current usually focuses on mobility, sometimes one must intercept an opponent's blade with one's own. A rapid draw of the sword attempts to block and strike in the same swift moment, fending off the incoming blow and striking at the attacker in the same moment.
Crashing Wake - Moving like a wave across the battlefield, the mithral current practitioner rushes forward, striking at every enemy within their path. Foes so struck do not even realize they have been cut until the strike ends and the practitioner sheathes her sword.
Ride the Current - Strike an opponent as you dodge away from their attacks, moving a good 10 feet away. Most notable as a way to break combos or multiple attacks.

Talents:
  • Object Appraisal
  • Foraging
  • Tea ceremony
  • Expert dancer
  • Natural flight ability

Magitek Items:
  • Drive blade katana - A magitech modification of a traditional Harukayama weapon, Saki's katana is equipped with a revolver-like chamber and firing mechanism, to load magically-charged cartridges, which can be discharged to provide additional magical effects to the weapon's attacks, most often in the form of enhancing attack power and adding an elemental attribute.
  • Drive blade ammo - Without it, a drive blade is just a sword.

Last edited:
It looks like between Saki and Ádalé, we have a complete entertainment troupe on our hands!

• Bucket of Rainbows
@R-9 Pilot

Lughanta no Bushido Doragon!!

Things I noted:
  • Overall: I was about to mention the small typos here and there, but you fixed them. Good~
  • Bio: Everything's good. Spirit Guardian is also good. Actually, she has a pretty motivating bio... I dunno why, I just felt uplifted reading her history.
  • Skills & Talents: "Flight" should be in the Talents section.
  • "Capable of flight with reasonable mobility" can be rephrased into "Natural Flight Ability" or just "Flight"
  • "Breath weapon of some sort?" can be updated to just "Draconic <Insert Element Here> Breath", I assume Water judging by her sword school.
  • "Mithral Current Sword School" can be changed to "Mithral Current Kenjutsu" if you wanna go full weeb Yamago.
  • "Innate talent for apprising the value of goods" can be shortened to "Object Appraisal"
  • "Skilled at gathering food and living off the land" into "Foraging"
  • "Very good dancer" to "Expert Dancer"
  • Magitek Items: Everything is a-okay.
  • I assume she'd be using mostly water. In which case, maybe you can add "Elemental Expertise: Water" into her Skills.

I wonder if she'd accept maid jobs while she's at it. The crew could use a maid dragon

It looks like between Saki and Ádalé, we have a complete entertainment troupe on our hands!
Hey, sometimes you want to make money without killing things. Or to not get bored on long journeys. More seriously, though, Mithral Current training essentially requires you be able to tear up the dance floor, so to speak.

@R-9 Pilot

Lughanta no Bushido Doragon!!

Things I noted:
  • Overall: I was about to mention the small typos here and there, but you fixed them. Good~
  • Bio: Everything's good. Spirit Guardian is also good. Actually, she has a pretty motivating bio... I dunno why, I just felt uplifted reading her history.
  • Skills & Talents: "Flight" should be in the Talents section.
  • "Capable of flight with reasonable mobility" can be rephrased into "Natural Flight Ability" or just "Flight"
  • "Breath weapon of some sort?" can be updated to just "Draconic <Insert Element Here> Breath", I assume Water judging by her sword school.
  • "Mithral Current Sword School" can be changed to "Mithral Current Kenjutsu" if you wanna go full weeb Yamago.
  • "Innate talent for apprising the value of goods" can be shortened to "Object Appraisal"
  • "Skilled at gathering food and living off the land" into "Foraging"
  • "Very good dancer" to "Expert Dancer"
  • Magitek Items: Everything is a-okay.
  • I assume she'd be using mostly water. In which case, maybe you can add "Elemental Expertise: Water" into her Skills.

I wonder if she'd accept maid jobs while she's at it. The crew could use a maid dragon
Edits made. I'm not sure how much of a spellcaster Saki will be, though.

While holding a maid uniform: "So this is the official Lughanta uniform? Why did you only give it to me, then?"

._. I haven't been getting any alerts from here... Well, I'll be throwing my character into the mix within the next few days. probably

Status
Not open for further replies.