She loves him, he loves her. Sign ups 1 female needed.

Yes and no? I see that set up as more of a foundation to the rp. It's initially starts off like that (maybe bounces back through the rp even) but this is a drama rp. I like character development of any sort, so I feel like LOTS of different love twists can happen throughout the rp.

That's just how I thought of it, so you can set whatever goal, plan, chase, trick etc. for the relationship of your character. Anything could happen? @Kurogane86 correct me if I'm wrong.

@Myka you're correct. Originally I wanted it to be a love triangle but now it's more like a love square. Kei likes Yoko, Yoko likes Nao (whoever @mr_pibbs chooses to name his character ) the other two are driven tword their goals and uninterested in love. True anyone can end up with anyone what matters is your character's drive to get with their desired person. The character development alone will be amazing but the drama sprinkled on top due to best friends becoming love rivals will be the whipped topping.

I'm really sorry about the inactivity, I think I'll just go ahead and drop. Obligations in other places, on and offline, have been sorta keeping me from being able to focus on this, plus admittedly, my interest has waned somewhat since the inception.

Again, really sorry for any inconvenience! I hope you find a replacement if you decide to keep this going on!

Reactions: Kurogane86
I'm really sorry about the inactivity, I think I'll just go ahead and drop. Obligations in other places, on and offline, have been sorta keeping me from being able to focus on this, plus admittedly, my interest has waned somewhat since the inception.

Again, really sorry for any inconvenience! I hope you find a replacement if you decide to keep this going on!

Thanks for letting me know good luck with future RP's

• Thank You
Reactions: Verite
@mr_pibbs and @Myka

Ok so we are another person down. We have 2 options.

1. Recast and start from scratch.
2. Cancel the Rp.

I'll let you 2 voice your options then I'll cast my vote.

@mr_pibbs and @Myka

Ok so we are another person down. We have 2 options.

1. Recast and start from scratch.
2. Cancel the Rp.

I'll let you 2 voice your options then I'll cast my vote.

I'm down to restart this, might be easier than continuing the story and having to retcon the characters again. That way we can start off fresh.

A fresh start would smooth things over in the role play, though I'd hate to restart from scratch.
Whatever you decide @Kurogane86
I'll be fine with.

I was thinking of starting over but starting after my character accepted the servant deal.

It should be up fairly soon! ^^

I might be interested in joining. ^.^

That's great I'll tell you about the rp.

My character will have a crush on your character while your character has a crush on @mr_pibbs character. @Myka s character uses my characters love and her relationship with your character to manipulate my character. It'll be a crazy love/drama roller coaster.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Yeah! MC will be up this weekend, sorry for making you all wait ^^;