She loves him, he loves her. Sign ups 1 female needed.

I've meant to reply back earlier, but i'll think about it. On vacation right now so I won't be RPing for a few days. I'll have some more questions later if the role is still up.

Reactions: Kurogane86
I've meant to reply back earlier, but i'll think about it. On vacation right now so I won't be RPing for a few days. I'll have some more questions later if the role is still up.

Np, still waiting. So most likely it'll be open

Btw gonna be gone all day tomorrow hopefully you guys will have posted by than.

NewIt might be another few days - a week for me before I post. My poor soul decided to take summer classes this year and I have finals this coming week, so I'm gonna be a bit busy.
Sorry!

NewIt might be another few days - a week for me before I post. My poor soul decided to take summer classes this year and I have finals this coming week, so I'm gonna be a bit busy.
Sorry!

Thanks for letting me know

Posted~
@Kurogane86 I wasn't sure if you wanted to time skip or keep the day going.
I set it so that either works.

The spot for male B is now accepting applications.

Male B is the athletic high schooler that has no interest in love. Is best friends with Kei and is admired by Yoko.

I'd be down for this, but maybe instead of being completely uninterested in love, he could be oblivious to the fact that anyone likes/would like him?

I'd be down for this, but maybe instead of being completely uninterested in love, he could be oblivious to the fact that anyone likes/would like him?

@Verite @Myka
What do you guys think? I think it could work but he'll have to not have any feelings for anyone in school. Maybe a crush on an idol or something but he shouldn't be actively looking for love.

@Verite @Myka
What do you guys think? I think it could work but he'll have to not have any feelings for anyone in school. Maybe a crush on an idol or something but he shouldn't be actively looking for love.

Or, depending on, maybe it's the online persona of somebody in the school he doesn't realize is them? (If there's something like that going on in the RP currently, that is)

Wait, so I'd be playing a pre-existing character and not a new one?

It's up to you, you can take over or create a new character. I would prefer that he was similar as in he's focused one one thing, he's good looking, athletic, creative, smart the total opposite of my character the Otaku.

Alright well I'll give the IC a look and tell you what's up!

So just to get an idea of how this is gonna work since I saw that Kei wanted to confess to Yoko, but Yoko was infatuated with Nao, while it seems like Anna is going to be infatuated with Kei, does that mean that we've already established who's going to wind up with who?

I'm just asking so I know which girl MC needs to be oblivious towards their affections at first xD

Also, I'm thinking of playing him kind of like an older-brother towards Kei, a little over-protective and willing to stand up for his pal when he's in a jam, but just as easily ready to playfully tease him about the small things. As well, towards any of the girls he would act like a gentleman, although he may not realize that what he thinks is being 'nice' is secretly making him more attractive towards one of them.

That sound good to you?

So just to get an idea of how this is gonna work since I saw that Kei wanted to confess to Yoko, but Yoko was infatuated with Nao, while it seems like Anna is going to be infatuated with Kei, does that mean that we've already established who's going to wind up with who?

Yes and no? I see that set up as more of a foundation to the rp. It's initially starts off like that (maybe bounces back through the rp even) but this is a drama rp. I like character development of any sort, so I feel like LOTS of different love twists can happen throughout the rp.

That's just how I thought of it, so you can set whatever goal, plan, chase, trick etc. for the relationship of your character. Anything could happen? @Kurogane86 correct me if I'm wrong.