She loves him, he loves her. Sign ups 1 female needed.

K

Kurogane86

Original poster
1 spot open - female (girl A - pines after the school heart throb best friends with girl B)

Have you ever loved someone? Have you ever loved some one and had them think of you as nothing more than a friend?

That's the premise of our story. It's a tale of young unrequited love and a young man's struggle to get the girl of his dreams to notice him. This story will have Drama, love, heart break, good times and low times. I welcome you to he loves her, but she loves him.

Rules- all iwaku rules apply, any questions ask GM.

Rating -pg-13 setting is high school

Character sheet.

Name-
Age (16-18) -
Year (1st-3rd japanese school system)
Picture (anime image only)-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Short 1 paragraph bio-
Relationships (out of the 4 who you like)-
Role (are you boy B, GirlA, or Girl B?)-

Last edited by a moderator:
Name- Assaragi, Kei
Age (16-18) - 17
Year (1st-3rd japanese school system) 2nd year
Picture (anime image only)-anime-art-black-and-white-boy-Favim.com-1069963.jpg
Likes- girl A, anime, collectables, and cosplaying
Dislikes- being made fun of, confrontation, sour stuff and bullies.
Short 1 paragraph bio- Kei was raised by anime, his parents were always busy working. He got into the Otaku lifestyle and started cosplaying. He is know known to the cosplaying community as Kuro. Kei was content with his lifestyle until he saw her, girl A. Once he saw her it was as if he was struck by cupids arrow he fell for her like so many girls fell for Sasuke in Naruto. He knew that she wouldn't want him as is so he sought help from someone who would get Girl A to notice him.
Relationships (out of the 4 who you like)-

Likes Girl A
befriends girl B,
Higashi, Nao - bestfriend since childhood. Kei has always seen Nao in a too cool for school light. He looks to him for advice on cool kid matters.

Role (are you boy B, GirlA, or Girl B?)- boy a

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mellie and N4na
@Myka

So do you have any preference on which girl role you'd rather have? I'd be fine with either role myself really

@Myka

So do you have any preference on which girl role you'd rather have? I'd be fine with either role myself really

Honestly I don't really have a preference. If anything I'm having a hard time deciding which role to take O.o
Lol, you can go ahead and choose one if you'd like. If you're having trouble deciding as well, I don't mind just doing a random pick.

Honestly I don't really have a preference. If anything I'm having a hard time deciding which role to take O.o
Lol, you can go ahead and choose one if you'd like. If you're having trouble deciding as well, I don't mind just doing a random pick.
Ahh, I suppose I'll go with Girl A then

I'll get my CS up as soon as I can @Kurogane86

Reactions: Kurogane86
So I was thinking of relationships. Do we want boy a and b to know each other? Are they friends? Enemies? Do they know of each other just as classmates?

Also we should all be in the same class, it'll make things easier.

Reactions: Mellie
So I was thinking of relationships. Do we want boy a and b to know each other? Are they friends? Enemies? Do they know of each other just as classmates?

I guess it depends on what Mellie would want

As for the girls, I was thinking maybe my Girl A would be friends with Girl B if she's supposed to play matchmaker for Boy A / Kei. If Kei's deal is that he wants to at least get Girl A to notice him, then right now I suppose she only knows of him at best right now, and as for Boy B, either friends with him (one-sidedly, perhaps?) or Boy B only just kind of knows of her?

... Man this reminds me of Toradora a little

As for the girls, I was thinking maybe my Girl A would be friends with Girl B if she's supposed to play matchmaker for Boy A / Kei. If Kei's deal is that he wants to at least get Girl A to notice him, then right now I suppose she only knows of him at best right now, and as for Boy B, either friends with him (one-sidedly, perhaps?) or Boy B only just kind of knows of her?

I was going for Toradora, but with a few changes

Name
Higashi, Nao

Year
2nd Year

Picture (anime image only)-
68svtw.jpg

Black, generally messy hair
Hazel eyes
Has pierced ears due to a dare, doesn't really use them unless he's out of school grounds

Animals//Running//Baseball//Strawberry Milk//Anime&Manga//Competition

Dislikes

Exams//Spicy Stuff

Short 1 paragraph Bio
Grew up with basically his mother since his parents are divorced and his father was always working. He's not too fond of fatherly figures and gets jealous whenever people have good fathers in their life. Baseball was at first, a distraction from the divorce but then he grew fond of it. He's even neglected his studies because of it, but currently he's trying his best to pass.
Nao knows Kei through kindergarten. Nao saw that he was being bullied by some other kids and he stepped in. Since then, they've been friends and bonded over anime and manga.

Relationships
??? Is he supposed to like someone?

Role

Boy B​

Last edited:
Reactions: N4na

They can be friends, I think it would be much more interesting if they were.

So if you'd like:
Kei & Nao are friends and Girl A knows about Nao through Kei? & Girl A & Girl B are friends?

Or something else?

Last edited:
They can be friends, I think it would be much more interesting if they were.

So if you'd like:
Kei & Nao are friends and Girl A knows about Nao through Kei? & Girl A & Girl B are friends?

Or something else?

I agree, childhood friends or recent?

If childhood friends it'll make Kei feel more inadequate since he knew he was cool since childhood.

If recent then the friendship can be from highschool, Kei can idolize him thinking he's the coolest person at school

I agree, childhood friends or recent?

If childhood friends it'll make Kei feel more inadequate since he knew he was cool since childhood.

If recent then the friendship can be from highschool, Kei can idolize him thinking he's the coolest person at school
Childhood friends??

Reactions: Kurogane86

Yeah for the girls side of things, I agree that the two should be friends. Like you said, it would be meaningful whenever girl B tries out her wing-woman skills for Kei.
-
Though I've thought about it, would there be some type of catch if girl B is to help Kei? Does she get something out of it? Or would she just do it to help out a love sick friend? Would the role play already start with girl B match making? Or will it lead up to that point? We can just figure it out as the rp goes?

Reactions: Mellie
Yeah for the girls side of things, I agree that the two should be friends. Like you said, it would be meaningful whenever girl B tries out her wing-woman skills for Kei.
-
Though I've thought about it, would there be some type of catch if girl B is to help Kei? Does she get something out of it? Or would she just do it to help out a love sick friend? Would the role play already start with girl B match making? Or will it lead up to that point? We can just figure it out as the rp goes?

It depends on female B's character. She could want to fix up girl a with boy a so she can have boy b. Or she can be after money in which case boy A could sell his collectables. Or even she can enter a contract to make boy A her slave for a year. It's up to you I'll let you decide while the rp goes on.

Btw I was planning on starting things out before girl B starts helping. Like boy a pines over girl a and maybe girl B offers up a deal. I'll leave it to you.

• Useful
Reactions: N4na and Mellie
That sounds good! I'll see what I can do :D
On that note, I'll try to get a CS up by tomorrow.

Name:
Tsujido, Anna

Year:

2nd Year

Picture:
large.jpg

stargazing - being praised - shopping - swimming - animals - flowers - plushies

Dislikes:

sitting still - heights - the cold - not being in control

Bio:

Anna is the daughter of a wealthy family in the toy business. The Tsujido family is known for their high-class presence and is easily considered to be one of the most influential people in Japan. As the heiress of the company, Anna's undergone proper preparation since a young age. Even though her parents may be hard on her (for the best), they don't hesitate to spoil their little girl. As much as Anna takes pride in her family's successful business and high-class status, she can't help but feel like she should make a name for herself. She's still on a self-identity journey, but she is certain about her love of swimming. So, if that means ditching the daily piano lessons and cram school so she can spend some more time in the water, then so be it. Anna is now currently part of the swim team. Unsure whether she considers this rebellion or just straight up boredom, lately she's been in the mood to take some rather unpolite/unlady-like and adventurous actions. Spending less time with the family business, academics, important clubs, and more time on small 'irrelevant' things like shopping, traveling, or making rather peculiar deals.

Relationships:

- Likes no one… Yet.
- Good friends with girl A
- Involves herself with Assaragi, Kei (first potential crush)
- Knows of Higashi, Nao? (Classmate)

Role:

Girl B

"Or making rather peculiar deals"....line of the day. You make her sound like a demon. This rp is gonna be amazing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mellie and N4na