She loves him, he loves her. Sign ups 1 female needed.

Haha IKR? that's perfect! I was hoping to give her a more 'dark feel' when I wrote that line, lol. I already know she's going to be plotting the entire rp XP

Reactions: Kurogane86
Name

Hayami, Yoko

17 years old

Year

2nd Year

Picture

aPhLVYpER32mzhLzlWYAxg.png

Studying - Writing - Sweets - Cooking and baking - Light novels and manga

Dislikes

Being the center of attention - Self-indulgence - Co-dependent people - Acts / displays of perversion - Coffee

Bio

A somewhat introverted yet friendly girl, Yoko is an only child under the care of her father, as her mother had passed away shortly after childbirth. As Yoko's father was often busy working, she had quickly learned to take care of herself, taking up cooking at an early age and having become rather focused on her studies in order to ensure a successful future for herself. Still, she also makes time for other activities, such as her writing hobby, reading light novels and manga (usually more of the shoujo-aimed ones for the latter, but still dabbles a bit in shounen), and spending time with her close friend Anna, with whom she generally gets along with swimmingly well despite what Yoko considers to be their contrasting personalities. Yoko has a crush (that Anna does not know about) on Nao, despite not knowing him personally all too well, and wishes at the very least to get to know him better.

Relationships

Friends with Tsujido, Anna
Has a crush on Higashi, Nao
Somewhat aware of Assaragi, Kei

Role

Girl A​

Ouch "somewhat aware of Assargi, Kei." Lol.

Ok everyone's cs is accepted. I'll post the IC up after work today....hopefully. I'll keep you posted.

Reactions: Mellie
Sorry! It's been a busy passed few days for me. I should get a post up tomorrow though.

So @Mellie has been on for 6 days. I hope she hasn't bailed but just in case I'll go ahead and post so we can continue.

@Kurogane86 I think you've meant to write Yoko's name instead of Anna on your last post?? Unless there's been a sudden change in plans o.o

• Thank You
Ok so it's been over 2 weeks since @Mellie has been on.

Should I...

A. Start playing her character to continue the story.
B. Recast
C. Remove her character and make Nao a npc.

What do you think @Verite @Myka

Ok so it's been over 2 weeks since @Mellie has been on.

Should I...

A. Start playing her character to continue the story.
B. Recast
C. Remove her character and make Nao a npc.

What do you think @Verite @Myka

I'd say try recasting for boy B? see if someone can replace Nao. If that doesn't work or takes too long then I guess its best if you take over Nao.

The spot for male B is now accepting applications.

Male B is the athletic high schooler that has no interest in love. Is best friends with Kei and is admired by Yoko.

Just to keep things moving I'll go ahead and post for Nao. The spot is still open if either of you two know anyone who'd be interested.

I'm not usually a big fan of taking over someone's character in an RP due to inactivity (And a fear of not living up to that Creator's expectations), but I do like the character a bit and I want to learn how to RP such a character.

If I do decide to take over the character, I just need a quick up to date on some stuff. And if Mellie does come back anytime soon, if she desires, she can continue with you guys. Does that sound good?

Reactions: N4na and Kurogane86
I'm not usually a big fan of taking over someone's character in an RP due to inactivity (And a fear of not living up to that Creator's expectations), but I do like the character a bit and I want to learn how to RP such a character.

If I do decide to take over the character, I just need a quick up to date on some stuff. And if Mellie does come back anytime soon, if she desires, she can continue with you guys. Does that sound good?

At this point Mellie has been off for 3 weeks. So in all reality If she does come back we will see about making her a new character since you (if you decide to) have already taken over.

We have just started so at this point the only thing that you would need to know would be that Nao only knows baseball he takes it super seriously and ignores almost everything else. He is childhood friends with Kei and is considered one of the cute guys in class although he has no interest in love or girls.

Feel free to ask me if you have any other questions or concerns but if you do take over as long as you aghere to his personality you can play him however you want.

Still need one more male. Feel free to make a new cs if interested. The character you are replacing is Nao. Must have a similar personality hooked on a sport, club, talent etc and ignores romance.