SAINT CITY SAVIORS ★ DC Universe RP ★ OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • HERO MONIKER: The Gun Slinger
    ★ NAME: Tyrone McCalister
    ★ AGE: 24
    ★ GENDER: Male
    ★ SPECIES: Human
  • ★ ETHNICITY: Caucasian
    ★ HOMEWN: Bludhaven​
  • ★ OCCUPATION: Bounty hunter when not fighting crime​
Right. This may be too late and you may have given up on this RP. I understand that. That being said, I'm not accepting anymore vigilante characters as mentioned in the OOC post made before this. Though, if I lose a bunch of vigilantes, and you're still interested... I'll reevaluate your CS then and give you a full work up. Thanks for your interest.

I'll get on that and add that in. They wont really differ much from humans, though. Really, it's more of that rather than on Earth, where humanity evolved technologically, the ones from Arryn's world evolved spiritually and magic. So where on Earth it's common for people to practice shooting with guns, it's typical of people from Tirith to have some kind of affinity to the magical arts.
Sounds good.

Would this work facial-wise and simply keeping the other as photo-reference to his outfit?
That works fine, if you are happy with it. If you aren't, I understand if you want to stick with the other. I've tried to tone down my sensibilities. So whatever is fine for your character.

It's really only an excuse to make him not completely lethal. It doesn't lower defense, just a way of switching between attacks will incapacitate and attacks that will cause physical damage. It's no insta-kill.
That's good.

Not an insta-kill. Literally, it's just a fancy blast of magical energy. Knockback/concus people, damage buildings, sure. But it's not just going to pierce right through or cut in half whatever the blast comes into contact with.
Alright. Thank you for the clarification. That is fine, too.

Oh, thanks for that! I typically write my apps on docs before pasting them onto iwaku to post. Sometimes there's some font/coloring issues... I'll fix it.
I totally understand. I do the same thing. Used to, Iwaku was compatible with it, but things have changed.

Anyway your character is accepted. ^_^

I just updated once again on him still being a mechanic and added in a hoverbike he will use for hero uses only. If he doesn't have anything to ride on in the night, what's the point calling him The Night Rider. lol

Anyways, thanks for the feedback you gave on my character's approval. :)
That sounds good. Thank you very much for being patient with me and understanding. THe RP will allow your character to upgrade this. He will be a full on Night Rider before the end of the RP. I assure you. It's just the RP starts with track cars, but it does not end with them. A wink wink.

- Graviton Surge: Jadapunk conjures a "projectile" due to toying with its gravitational field, that serves as an offensive tool. It's force varies.
- Room of Space: By depriving areas or objects of gravity (or increasing gravity in said areas, Jadapunk may relocate objects or attack the structure of areas. Both weightlessness as well as downward force are possible.
- Weightblade: A leftover of an old job, Jadapunk wields an Ōdachi. Though she is not a swordswoman nor posseses the necessary physical strngth to wield it effectively, she can channel her gravitational manipulation through the weapon, and uses it defensively.
I need some limits on Gravitation Surge, like what is the height/weight of the projectile and how far can she launch it, and Room of Space, I get that this is a small field, just give an idea as to how small. Weightblade is fine. I actually like ability. I am sure you don't mean anything insane with those other two abilities, but I just ask this for my sanity. ^_^

★ WEAPONS: A Japanese sword (iswearimnotevenaweeb)
WHAT? NOOOOOOO.
This is fine. I understand that this is the DC world and camp is allowed. This is fun camp.

- Was let go by her captor, after he/she (who knows, dundundun) deemed Mackenzie's words to be sincere, and recognized her regret.
We can work this out.

- Acts occassionally as a heroine for Saint City, in an attempt to balance her out her less than noble past.
Just a quick note here, the Saint City Saviors are the only heroes recognized by Saint City. THAT BEING SAID, I am fine with lower heroes, i.e. Vigilante Jack is a character I have that saves people from muggings. So, as log as you are fine with your character being in that tier, then we're solid.

Just clarify the power bit, and you're accepted.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 5'10"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 135 pounds[/BCOLOR]
As someone is that height, my physicians want me into the 140s-150s. I guess you're fine with your character being emaciated, and if you aren't, you can add about 10lbs to be normal.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hero Symbol: Batman's got the bat single. He's got the cat single. A musical note people can project into the sky. [/BCOLOR]
Everyone needs a signal. Seriously how is anyone supposed to get in contact with anyone else.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bass Blaster; A high explosive gun that uses dubstep as a weapon to rain down entertaining terror. It fires long-range pulses of energy to the beat of a dubstep song.[/BCOLOR]
I love your abilities, but give this weapon a range, or a power length. This is nothing magnificent, I'm just trying to give it a limit. I feel very Saints Row in this. XD

[BCOLOR=transparent]this nation, might just be the most unlikely individual to come alive on stage. And on the streets. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Where Did Nitro Tiger Come From[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]We Asked and He Gave an Answer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Insider - Internet Magazine[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]By Astrid Young[/BCOLOR]​
This is all great. If you give a slight clarification to the abilities above, then you are full accepted. I am ready for sex-magic-cyber-cat. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sir Salty
SEXY MAGIC CAT WOOO WOOO

Hype Train

All ABOARD

Okay yeah I'll add 10 pounds

Gotta do the wubbah dubbah boom boom gun a range

@Noctis the Devious @Niiwa @Applo @NobleDeC00l @Mundane Monster @Clyde @RedArmyShogun @alaska @EmperorsChosen

WHY HELLO PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THIS RP.
OKAY, HERE IS THE SHORT, SKINNY OF THIS MATTER!

Yes, I fell off the face of the planet. No. That isn't my usual motif. I usually am more attentive, but a lot of things happened at once, and I was having a hard time working threw them. That being said, you should get an IC post here REAL SOON.

A) If you do not want to continue into this RP given the wait time, let me know now.

B) If you are totes interested, you do not have to show you interest here, but I would appreciate it.

C) If you are a rando, interested in joining, please hit me up. There are a few branches of this RP that need to be filled.

No matter what, I should have an IC post up here soon. ^_^

I'm still around. And yz I believe is making a new character over the power armored chick, not 100% sure there though.

I'll not be joining anymore, but it has nothing (or rather, very little) to do with the wait time. This still looks fantastic, I just find myself struggling for time a little bit, with the stuff I know I'll join from previous agreements. I apologize, and wish you the best of luck and a ton of fun. :)

I'm still interested and I'm likely rolling with my original character(Nova).

Please, add me to the Discord chat as well, my nick there is the same as here.

Comes in here with confetti and drums from a marching band.

woooo wooo party

★ HERO MONIKER: Foxblade (Often called Rent-A-Ninja)
★ NAME: Sota
★ AGE: 29
★ GENDER: Male
★ SPECIES: Human
★ ETHNICITY: Japanese
★ HOMETOWN: Tokyo Japan
★ OCCUPATION:
Rent-A-Ninja. No really, this is what he does for a living. He is essentially a small time corporate mercenary hero. He doesn't do offense, but he will gladly patrol your property like any other rent-a-cop only he has magical powers and a mask.

★ APPEARANCE: http://pre03.deviantart.net/2ebe/th/pre/f/2014/117/e/9/e9c7ffa4746e65323f84baa402f108b8-d7g7mpc.jpg
★ CLOTHING:
- Daily: Clad in a dapper style of clothes at all time, wearing vests, dress shirts and dress pants. He favors white, grey and blacks, with a touch of colore either in his tie or a hankerchief. He is about as cleaned up as you can physically get while also being a total bum.
- Costume: Pretty much the exact same outfit as above, with his mask covering his face.

★ HERO SYMBOL: A stylized japanese mask.
http://orig11.deviantart.net/9c29/f/2011/346/3/4/noh_fox_mask_logo_3_by_tasemu-d4ivxpi.png

★ PERSONALITY:
- Psychological Profile: PROTAGONIST (ENFJ-A)
- Tabloid:
Another Day, Another botched robbery, another sighting. Who is this mysterius man, he appears to show up only during small time robberies and it appears local store owners are actually paying him for his services?!
- Personal: Business minded and driven, he is the kind of person who makes a plan and adhere to it. Also sort of a neatfreak.

★ LIST THESE SIX STATS FROM BEST TO WORST:
- Strength 4
- Agility 6
- Power 2
- Intelligence 3
- Constitution 1
- Perception. 5
*Please see the next tab for an explanation on these.

★ POWER UTILITY: Magic
★ POWER:
- Enhanced Agility: He is not very good a ninja. He know a bit of stealth and can wield his katana allright. Really, he never got past the beginners training. Instead his blade has enhanced him in stupid ways. Such as letting him to move silently at great speed but only attacking from the same exact spot like the ninjas in movies do.
- Fox Mirage. The ability to move with extra speed and create afterimages when he move, making it harder to focus or hit him. Its one of the boons of his otherwise shitty sword.
- Hand To Hand: He is actually pretty damn good for someone who is otherwise a real scrub. He has trained in several styles and always found fighting without relying on a unreliable magic blade to be to his advantage.
★ WEAPONS: Foxblade: A sword he acquired over ebay, turns out it was a actually imbued with magic. It's edge is dull, but the blessed blade does not break. This also means it cannot be sharpened. It follows him around, and he cannot keep it more than a few hundred meters away from it without it appearing somewhere convenient for him to trip on.
★ GADGETS: Smokebombs, so many smokebombs. All cheaply made out of easy to find chemicals and household items.
★ OTHER:

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid:
From the Saintly Economist:
Rent-A-Ninja, Do Gooders go Corperate?!

The RENT-A-NINJA sure isn't the most inspiring of heroes out there. In fact, you could argue the morality of a man who takes a check to guard the neighbourhood. Then again, he seems to be more efficient then rent a cop with their tasers, bad cardio and misplaced sense of authority.

He has denied any and all interviews citing security concerns, but his site Rent-A-Ninja.Jpn do have a FAQ that tells us that he also do security at events and festivals. It also claims he trained under four different grand masters. Whether or not this is true is anyone guess. Then again, is this so strange. With multiple recessions, the economy down the drain. Do we not need to keep ourself afloat. And isn't PR something more heroes should invest in?

I see Rent-A-Ninja as an evolution inspired by such heroes as Booster Gold and Blue Beetle. A man who can do good, and turn a profit while doing so.

- Personal:

*Born to a normal family, Sota Grew up with a fascination for ninjas. Such was his fascination that he ran away from home and made himself end up in the notorious "Crow Orphanage" where the Tengu Clan was prone to lift kids from to train.

*He ended up one of the "lucky few" He trained hard and long, spending years as a lowly jounin rank ninja. He watched his older peers go off on glorious adventures. In fact, the turn ver and lack of returns would concern any sane employee

*They sent ninjas out in bulk to fight heroes such as Batman and Green Arrow and nobody ever returned but the few "High Level Ninjas" who fought the heroes head on. And those often ended up taking their life out of shame. Or in some cases, turned into cyborgs to go have another, "Last Fight".

*This didn't concern Soto. He was paid and clothed, fed and given a bed. And he got to learn awesome things. He was a decidedly average ninja. His skill would never net him a higher rank.

*Then one day. The people hiring stopped hiring ninjas. And the man who financed the whole thing, became bankrupt. And like that, hundred of almost trained ninjas was let go.

*Luckily, many like Sota, had been trained at everyday skills to help them infiltrate society. Sota became a accountant.

*He lived a boring 8 to 10 hours a day job, went out drinking with his corporate, former ninjas and now office friends. They all reminiscence about the old days and drank their existence into a foggy pleasant state of numbness.

*Of course, Sota decided he wanted more from life and he went to the US, to Second Saint City to exact.. Here he found heroes and villains galore and ti gave him an idea.

He bought a cheap fox mask and a terribly made katana of Ebay that just happened to turn out to be magical. Sadly, being magical did not make it any better of sword.

*He started up the REnt-A-Ninja business once his money ran out. He is to poor to buy a ticket home, and he like the less stuffy, less demanding lifestyle of being a hobo ninja for hire.

Reactions: NobleDeC00l
@Tyrannosaurus Rekt Are you still around? I noticed on the last mention from you, that a lot has been going on, which is understandable for the delay. I just want to know if this project is still on going or if problems will force it to be placed on the back burner for a bit.

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt Are you still around? I noticed on the last mention from you, that a lot has been going on, which is understandable for the delay. I just want to know if this project is still on going or if problems will force it to be placed on the back burner for a bit.
I'll talk in Rekt's stead. The simple answer is yes. The wider answer is I don't know. lol

I'll talk in Rekt's stead. The simple answer is yes. The wider answer is I don't know. lol
Hmm I see, well that's enough for now.

Hmm I see, well that's enough for now.

Hahaha, yeah Rekt been busy with work and some other situations, but I am one hundred percent certain they are going to get this going soon. But how long that will take IDK, and I am not going to rush it. I mean I am chomping at the bit to get things going, but....I will be patient.

Yes, I am. Expect an IC post this weekend. Sorry. Work caught up with me. We do all the virus testing for the hospital and the cold has been going around HEAVY... so we're getting a stupid amount of testing. That being said, I've gotten most things written, I am just working on visual aids and getting in last minute character sheets.

Thanks @Clyde for answering the question.

Yes, I am. Expect an IC post this weekend. Sorry. Work caught up with me. We do all the virus testing for the hospital and the cold has been going around HEAVY... so we're getting a stupid amount of testing. That being said, I've gotten most things written, I am just working on visual aids and getting in last minute character sheets.

Thanks @Clyde for answering the question.
nb4 Ebola Chan.

Though that's all understandable.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sir Salty
*rolls in just to say hi*

Hi :3

★ HERO MONIKER: "Alice from Wonderland", or simply "Alice"
★ NAME: Philia Chronos
★ APPEARANCE:

★ AGE: Unknown; Appears to be 30
★ GENDER: Female
★ SPECIES: Magical Creature

★ ETHNICITY: Unknown; Being from another world
★ HOMETOWN: Unknown dimension
★ OCCUPATION: Full-time hero

★ CLOTHING:
- Daily and Costume:
Philia's outfit remains the same wherever she is. It consists of a neon green cheongsam and a similarly colored pair of flats.
★ HERO SYMBOL:
Actions-draw-spiral-icon.png

★ PERSONALITY:
- Psychological Profile:
Consul Personality (ESFJ)

- Tabloid: "Though she is not of our kind, Alice's heart pours out to all humans, and to that she deserves to be greatly thanked by everyone she had, and will, rescue from danger."

- Personal: Philia, seeing herself as a rather powerful creature, loves to help humans in whatever they need as long as it is righteous. According to Philia herself, she has a "duty from her Superior" to fulfill in the human world and may be the reason why she is usually serious in her activities. In addition, since she implies that her "Superior" is deity-like, she demands to be respected or given importance at the very least.​

STATS:
- Power
- Intelligence
- Perception
- Constitution
- Agility
- Strength

★ POWER UTILITY: Magic

★ POWER: In short, Philia has the capability to manipulate anything related to time. But the power she has is only comparable to a tiny seedling that was "implanted" in her by her Superior. As time flows, so will her control of it increase.

- Slow Mo : For a short duration, approximately five seconds, Philia can create a bubble the size of a soccer field. Inside, everything that Philia targets are slowed in time, and so does their perception of it. However, if she decides to slow down more than five objects/people, she may begin to experience difficulty in creating/maintaining the bubble. More targets, more focus and energy needed.

- Clockwork : Any object related to time, especially clockwork machines like watches, can be remotely controlled by Philia. She can make wristwatches explode, clocks fly everywhere, or input viruses into time-telling devices like computers and phones. However, she can only take control of one object at a time since this skill needs intense focus, even for just a second.

- Hands of Time : Philia can summon two small shards of her solidified magical energy, which she calls the "Hands of Time". These pair can be used for physical combat as they are sharp and deadly. They are connected to Philia's energy resource, evidenced by the flowing strands of magic, and if these weapons are banished by an external force other than their owner, it is considered that the energy was removed from her. This renders Philia weak, and she would need a little rest to recuperate her loss.​

★ WEAPON(S):
- The "Hands of Time" (refer to Power)
★ GADGETS: None
★ OTHER: None

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid:
"The Alice from Wonderland
The very first encounter with this so-called Alice is very memorable to our city. Saving lots of lives during a terrorist attack is both a difficult yet honorable job. And yes, she is not human, so we greatly wonder why would she even help us in the first place. According to researchers, Alice was said to be seen the morning earlier before the attack. She was noted to be found darting through the alleys, and pictures of the sightings were took in locations faraway from each other. It came to a conclusion that the mysterious womanly creature is omnipresent*, and if this turns out true, she can pose as a great threat to the city with power like so. However, when she arrived to rescue our fellow citizens during the terrorist assault, it seems that the alien is more willing to serve us rather than endangering our lives.

Wherever she may come from (which many jokingly refer to as Wonderland, hence her moniker), we deeply wish that this first positive contact with the creature means that our world, and their world, are on good terms with one another."​
*Her presumed omnipresence will be explained in the following section below.
- Personal:
  • Philia Chronos is a magical creature that originated from another dimension. She went to Saint City in order to fulfill a duty given by her "Superior", which she keeps a secret to everybody.
  • Philia does not have a real family, and states that she is the "daughter of time". When she first came to awareness, she was already "grown-up" and nothing had changed in her natural appearance since then. Philia also says that her only purpose is to serve her Superior, although she was afraid to face it at first.
  • When she was given the task by her Superior, Philia was hesitating at first because she was scared. Initially the Superior let her go inside a portal, but due to her reluctance, she went back to her world. She is then given another portal to a different area of the city, yet she just goes back and back. This gave off the impression that she was teleporting throughout the city, until one portal dropped her at the midst of the terrorist attack.
  • Before Philia was assigned to her current duty, she used to be a bodyguard to her Superior. She wore a garb similar to a knight and wielded a pair of axes.
  • After Philia halted the terrorist attack, she was viewed as an ally by the citizens of the city, but not a Savior. The people still have a bit of doubt in her true intentions on entering the world of humans.

• [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ HERO MONIKER: Burner [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ NAME: Enrique Ignacio Ortiz[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ AGE: 19[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ GENDER: Male [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ SPECIES: Human/Metahuman/Creature/Alien (Unclear at present will elaborate on this, however he looks pretty human)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ ETHNICITY: Puerto Rican and unknown[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ HOMETOWN: Las Vegas, Nevada [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ OCCUPATION: Full Time[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ APPERANCE:
    vr7j43.jpg
    [/BCOLOR]
    [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ CLOTHING:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Daily: Typically wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Always in red vans.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Costume:
    o6e4p0.png
    [/BCOLOR]
    [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ HERO SYMBOL:
    30n9e8w.jpg
    [/BCOLOR]
    [/BCOLOR]
  • PERSONALITY:
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Psychological Profile: DEBATER (ENTP-A)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Personal: Enrique is witty, when in the field he likes to crack jokes and enjoys kicking the hell out of bad guys. He is prone to anger easily and has trouble controlling himself once he's put over his limit. It's something his mother constantly nags him about which only adds to his anger. While he will save anyones life he has no problem letting people suffer a little bit.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ LIST THESE SIX STATS FROM BEST TO WORST:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Power[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Agility[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Strength [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]-Constitution[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Intelligence[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Perception.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ POWER UTILITY: Unclear, his predesecor used magic, though with the lack of clarity in who his father is it's difficult to tell whether his power stems from magic, birthright, or metahuman genes. He could even be an alien. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ POWER: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Fireballs: The ability to create and form fireballs of varying density and explosive load. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Flight: Using the heat and pressure from his fire he can propel himself upwards and towards his desired direction. However he is not terribly skilled with this ability. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Immunity to Fire: He can coat his body in fire and as such is immune to it's dangers. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ OTHER:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]★ BIOGRAPHY[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Tabloid:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131] 'New look for Pyromancer!'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]By Carol Klarkson[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]A new face at revealed itself on the strip today, The Banshee. This new scourge managed to wreak high pitched havoc on the strip and injure a few civilians until a familiar costume showed up to break up the party. The masked vigilante our city has come to love so, Pyromancer, showed up on the scene and torched the new villain. When I managed to get up close for an interview I noticed a distinct lack handlebar mustache and gruff voice. I was met by a clean shaven young man with quiet the story to tell. He began gabbing on at length about how he was to be the new hero around town then even had the gaul to put an arm around me when the camera's showed up. I must say he's got quite the figure on him. [/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]- Personal: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]Trained by the hero Pyromancer, who's powers were mystical and brought on through the use of spells.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]The source of his abilities is unknown, whether he is an alien or a magician or even a metahuman. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]Born to an unwed mother who was very unclear as to who his father was. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#313131][BCOLOR=#313131]Famous around the South Western US, Pyromancer however the previous Pyromancer traveled worldwide. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.