Tyrannosaurus Rekt

Original poster
SCSBANNER2_zps5oe6q4sr.png

An Original Character Superhero Roleplay

OOC ★ IC

Last edited by a moderator:
Plot_zpsfozyvgrr.png

[dash=#550038]
[dash=#aa1c1c] Saint City is one of the largest cities in America...
It rivals Gotham in its size and populace. Yet, unlike any other city in America, it isn't situated on the ground. It floats. It is an artificial city created by inventor and business mogul, Samson Saint. A technological miracle that has been in place for nearly ten years. It has everything that anyone could want, and no reason for anyone to leave. There are means to, though. It is anchored to a small island off the west coast. Some thought it was a modern marvel that would go down in history. Others thought it was an abomination. A few attacks have been launched on Saint City, but their police force is considered top notch, and they also get help from visiting superheroes.

Yet, there wouldn't be a story if everything remained that peaceful. On Halloween night, an energy bubble appeared around the city. No one could enter or leave it. It was then that all electronic devices showed a masked woman.

"Saint City belongs to me now, Madam Vice, and my Society of Discord. If you just let us take over, we promise we'll take it easy on you. My precious children do need their pets." The camera then panned back. "And to make my point, here's Captain Merriland." The middle-aged police captain was tied up and gagged. He was bloody but not broken. Madam Vice pointed her finger at him. There was a small flash of light and a hole appeared in the middle of the captain's head, blood and brain matter poured from it and the captain slouched forward—dead. "As I said, this is our city now. Our city of villainy. Keep your eyes on the television. I'll give you more orders here soon."

With that she was gone. The electricity flickered and shut off. Only certain areas remained lit up, but they were heavily guarded by Madam Vice and her Society.

You knew you had to do something. You were a superhero, this was your oath. But Madam Vice seemed very powerful, and you were outnumbered.

It was then that you get a text.

"I know who you are, and I know you have powers. I also know how to get the power back on. Meet me at the Power Station. I'm taking the city back."
[/dash]
[/dash]

SETTING_zps60zmvq35.png

[dash=#550038]
[dash=#aa1c1c]The World as is...
Our world is filled with marvels both modern and fantastic. Superheroes dot the skies and protect our cities. Our technology has vaulted ahead years, and we've entered a renaissance of innovation and creation. Some of the greatest minds have been inspired or helped by people with powers beyond reasoning. There is no limit.

Of course, that means that the good equals the bad. For every new hero that appears, there is an equally sinister counterpart. The JLA has been in existence for numerous now, and its members are vast and varied. The world has fought off sieges by groups of villains, evil sentient robots (a few of them, actually), world ending devices, evil aliens, evil gods, dark magic, demons, and the occasional brain washing space-starfish. Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Flash, and others are household names. Social media. Advertisement. The news. And even history books report upon them. We live in an age where they are both beloved and feared.

So, it's no surprise that he next world disaster would happen in a place where that influence hasn't invaded yet...

Saint City...
The floating city. The modern marvel. It is one of the most ecologically friendly, technologically advanced, and self-sustainable piece of real estate to ever exist. Founded by Samson Saint, and with the help of a world-wide panel of scientists, geniuses, and corporation moguls, it came into existence. Of course, while Mister Saint gives them full credit for their help in its creation, he spurned most of them in a bid to own and name the city. He possesses 51% of it, enough for ownership, but not so much that he made very powerful enemies. Sure, he has a few, but that's why he's employed his own superheroes. They were hand selected by him. But more on them in a moment.

Saint City is covered in a plasma barrier that is fully under control of the city officials. It is climate controlled, but goes through seasons like the world below them--if not less extreme. It functions like any other city with businesses, government, law enforcement, leisure, culture, wildlife, and economy. There are numerous ways off of it. By plane or up the vertical tram from the island that it's tethered to. Then again, if they can reach it through inhuman means, with a bit of diplomacy they can pass through the plasma barrier without problem. There are no cars on Saint City, but there are various modes of public transportation, subways, trams, private cars on tracks. This is a large security measure to prevent disruption of the flow of traffic and possible fatalistic or terroristic acts by trying to ram a car off the island (which would inevitably become caught in the plasma barrier.)

There is only one thing to Saint City that sets it apart, beyond the whole floating, bit. Upon first reaching the city everyone has any electronic device they own confiscated, checked, and returned. It is a bit of a formality and a security measure. They have to make sure there is nothing that can interfere with all the mechanisms of the city and possibly cause a catastrophic failure.

Pretty much anyone and everyone is let onto Saint City, as anyone and everyone can enter a new city. Of course they have a population limit, but there is no worry about reaching that yet. Still, they perform a background check. Yet, there are always loopholes. That is why it employs its own supergroup.

The Saint City Saviors...
Hand picked by Mister Saint, validated by Captain Merriweather, and vetted by the JLA, these are three heroes that keep the city in check. They came around shortly after the first assassin tried to take Mister Saint's life. They were A-Listers that were outliers to the rest. They either governed in areas with an over saturation of heroes, or their talents weren't useful to that situation. So, they ended up here.

The Solar Son, V10L3T, and the Phenomenon. In the past years, Solar Son was replaced by a younger member that took his mantle, he'd been older than his other hero comrades by ten years. Not many knows the three heroes personally, but they know what they look like, and what their powers are. They cover a lot Saint City's media, and in recent years their faces are the only thing that the population see in regards to the leading forces of Saint City. There is a rumor that they had a falling out with Mister Saint.

In the days leading up to the current timeline, they hadn't been seen or heard of.[/dash]
[/dash]

RULES_zpsa3rvsigj.png

[dash=#550038]
[dash=#aa1c1c] General Rules...
★ 18+ only due to the fact that it's easier to police and corral.
★ Don't be a jerk muffin. You know what that means. Don't insult anyone, their posting, or their characters. No one is perfect. If you are consistently rude to me or my players I will remove you from the RP and report you.
★ Posting is at most once a week. Follow the skirt rule in regards to posting "long enough to cover the important bits but short enough to keep it interesting." Collabs are fine.
★ This RP is supposed to be fun, maybe a little cheesy, sometimes dark, but always in good humor. No need for having a dick swangin' fight.
★ Do not meta-game. Player knowledge is not character knowledge, and you'll be privy to a few things before they're revealed in the RP.
★ To add to the previous rule, your character is not all powerful. If something happens in the RP, your character isn't impervious to it because you think "that it'd not happen to them." I've seen this happen a lot in superhero RPs. I'm the judge and jury on what does or does not happen to your character in regards to of the consequences of your actions. You're more than welcome to talk to me about it, but don't get an attitude.
★ Please join the Discord chat to stay relevant. The OOC will only be used for updates, character profiles, questions, and a bit of banter--definitely in the beginning.
★ This RP is set in the DC Universe in case you would like to make references to it. You don't have to know anything about it, though. The RP is independent of the universe.
★ If I ask you to tweak something on your CS, don't be upset.
★ My word is law. And I reserve the right to add and remove rules at any time. Please respect it. Please respect me.

Character Rules...
★ Please remember, avoid Mary Sues and Gary Stus at all cost. I don't mind a bit of camp, but please don't make your character aaahhmmmazzzing.
★ On that note, also avoid making someone with such a tragic backstory, it's hard to imagine them outside a psychiatric ward.
★ B or C-Listers. Not A-Listers. Your character's abilities wouldn't get them in the JLA alone, you'd need a pretty solid reputation. So. Below that. Please don't get offended if I tell you to tone your character down. I know the level of baddies in this RP, and I want the taking down of them to be a group effort.
★ One hero per person. You can make a non-hero character that can be interacted without outside of missions, I don't mind that… just avoid making them a special snow flake. "What if I'm not feeling my character?" You ask. You can make another hero character, though there may be a few limitations placed on them due to how far we're into the RP. That hero character will replace your current one. Just avoid doing this too many times.
★ Here are a list of "No's". Ask me if your character idea has you combat any of them.
[spoili]★ God-like powers. No omnipotence. No omniscience. No Demi-Gods. No Gods. No Ancient Spirits from back in the day that control all the planet. Things like that.
★ No telepathy. No mind control. No any form of thought reading or influencing. Just avoid psychic powers if you can. Telekinesis and the like are fine, but it'll be very limited.
★ No having powers that are insta-kills or impossible to dodge/block/negate.
★ No being the "best" at anything. We're in the DCU, there's already the strongest/smartest/fastest/handsomest. Your character is not going to be any of that.
★ No powers that negate damage like invincibility.
★ And on that note: no Kryptonians, Kryptonian clones, or any species that has so many abilities it makes then nigh-impervious to the plot.
★ No being blood related to a canon character. No, you can't be Batman' s OTHER son, Steve, the one that no one talks about. That being said, if your idea hinges on this, you can talk to me, but I'll really only let certain exceptions go by. On that note, you CAN have your character pick up the mantle of a pre-existing canon character. Just make sure that they're either retired/dead/whatever. I know. That might be hard to verify given that NO ONE can stay dead in the DC Universe and there are so many iterations of so many stories, but if you talk to me about it, I'm sure we can land on something.
★ No villains. Your character either needs to be a) a hero b) an anti-hero (I'm only going to have a couple of those) or c) a reformed villain that has NO villainous tendencies. They wouldn't be put on this team if they were believed to cause more harm than good.
★ No one under the age of 18. The creator of this team wouldn't put kids in danger, and honestly if you do decide to get all romance-y, I want it to be very legal.
★ And lastly, no stealing anyone else's thunder. If you see that a character already has certain abilities, don't also make your character have those abilities. Or if they have certain personality traits or background, don't have those either. This is to keep us from having like 5 brooders, or 3 fame seekers, or 9 super rich playboys. You get the gist. Make your own thing. Own it.[/spoili]
★ Please fully fill out the character sheet. Code it as you see fit but don't remove or add any information
★ Yes. Your characters DO have to have a superhero moniker. It is a requirement. They can be a fulltime awesome hero, or they can be street level--but they need to have a moniker. I would also like a costume, but I understand some of your characters may avoid that. Just not all of them.
[/dash]
[/dash]

[dash=#550038]
[dash=#aa1c1c]
  • ★ HERO MONIKER:
    ★ NAME:
    ★ AGE:
    ★ GENDER:
    ★ SPECIES: Human/Metahuman/Cyborg/Mythological Race*/Android*/Magical Creature*/Alien*/Etc.
    *please put some explanation as them and their physiological make up underneath a spoiler tab
    ★ ETHNICITY: If you have a made up species, still include this. Think about your species' ethnicities
    ★ HOMETOWN: This is not where you grew up, but the town that knows you as their hero. You don't have to be a native of Saint City, and they have frowned upon anyone but the top three being their heroes.
    ★ OCCUPATION: Are you a full time hero or do you have another job to pay the rent?

★ APPERANCE: Written/Illustration/Photography. You can include a mixture of all three or only one. I don't mind. Just make sure there is something here.
    ★ CLOTHING:
    - Daily: You can describe this or use polyvore.com
    - Costume: I expect you to describe this unless you're doing street clothes, then polyvore.com is fine.
    ★ HERO SYMBOL: Humor me. You can describe it or find a picture. Or if you taking up the mantle of a previous superhero, just borrow that one.

★ PERSONALITY:
    - Psychological Profile: I'm a sucker for these. Please fill THIS out in the mindset of your character and post the results.
    - Tabloid: Give me one or two sentences regarding what the tabloids think of you. This can be your superhero persona, or just what people have seen or rumor about. Yes, even Batman has the tabloids guessing his personality. You can't leave this blank.
    - Personal: Boil your character down to one of two sentences. This is to make you REALLY think about your personality. Also to spare from the "she is mean but kind, perfect but klutzy, serene but hot headed." You can't be all the things.

★ LIST THESE SIX STATS FROM BEST TO WORST:
    - Strength
    - Agility
    - Power
    - Intelligence
    - Constitution
    - Perception.
    *Please see the next tab for an explanation on these.

★ POWER UTILITY: Please see the next tab for what this is
    ★ POWER: Read next tab for how I want powers to work.
    - Power/Skill
    - Power/Skill
    - Power/Skill
    ★ WEAPONS: Limit yourself to three
    ★ GAGETS: Make sure they compliment your Utility
    ★ OTHER:

★ BIOGRAPHY
    - Tabloid: What do the newspapers have to say about your past, mysterious or no.
    - Personal: Please finish this in 5-10 bullet points that are one or two sentences long MAX. Just grab the points that you think are the most important in your characters' lives. This is to not only help you but myself. I may ask for something to be extrapolated on.

[/dash]
[/dash]

SSS_zpstakekh8g.png

[dash=#550038]
[dash=#aa1c1c]Saint City Infrastructure...
Elias Gravestone

★ NAME: Elias Gravestone
★ AGE: Twenty-Eight
★ GENDER: Male
★ SPECIES: Human
★ ETHNICITY: African-American
★ OCCUPATION: Captain of Saint City Police Department

★ CLOTHING: Elias wears suits for his job. They are complemented by Kevlar, a gun holster, and his glasses. He usually wears a bow-tie. Usually.

★ PERSONALITY:
- Tabloid: "Elias Gravestone has been appointed the new captain of the SCPD in wake of Captain Merriland's death. He's said to be an outstanding officer with years of service and a deep loyalty to the city. He doesn't trust bureaucracies and has faith in people."

- Perception
- Intelligence
- Agility
- Strength
- Power
- Constitution

★ POWER UTILITY: Acquired Skill: Investigator

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: "Elias Gravestone comes from Portland, Oregon, which he has been known to handle the 'weird.' A highly decorated officer and a massive asset in the taking down of the villain known as 'Rat King,' he was transferred here on the recommendation of Captain Merriland, an old friend.
Dr. Wallace
★ NAME: Nora Wallace
★ AGE: Twenty-Four
★ GENDER: Female
★ ETHNICITY: Half-Latina
★ OCCUPATION: Lieutenant of Saint City Police Department

★ CLOTHING: Dr. Wallace is always seen in her SCPD tech officer uniform that is complimented with glasses, a holopad, and a massive ear piece. She's strictly business.

★ PERSONALITY:
- Tabloid: "Saint City gets a new forensics investigator today as numerous have retired, claiming that the stress of IDing perpetrators in such narrow parameters is impossible. Dr. Nora Wallace is said to be one of the best investigators on the West Coast and one of the most meticulous."

- Intelligence
- Perception
- Power
- Agility
- Constitution
- Strength

★ POWER UTILITY: Acquired Skills: Forensic Investigator

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: "In the wake of Captain Merriland's death, Dr. Wallace has been promoted to Lieutenant due to the fact that no one else wanted the job. She assures the populace that she more qualified than most, and that they really should be worrying about keep themselves safe. The SCPD would take care of them."
Mayor Johnson

★ NAME: John Fletcher
★ AGE: Fifty-Nine
★ ETHNICITY: Caucasian
★ OCCUPATION: Mayor of Saint City

★ CLOTHING: John is always adorned in a three piece suit wherever he goes. He looks like old money and acts like too.

★ PERSONALITY:
- Tabloid: "Mayor Fletcher seems more inclined to smile and laugh for the camera than actually display any backbone. Rumors have been spreading that he is incapable of running the city, and that he relies on Mister Saint and Captain Merriland than any other sort of politics. Saint City is happy, though."

- Power
- Perception
- Constitution
- Intelligence
- Strength
- Agility

★ POWER UTILITY: Ability Skills: Politician

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: "Mister John Fletcher comes from old money and even older principles. He moved here from a small town in West Virginia as a highly lauded politician. He wanted to get out of the lime light for a while. Well, he's not succeeded."

Saint Technologies...
Samson Saint

★ NAME: Samson Saint[/FONT]
★ AGE: Thirty-Six
★ OCCUPATION: Owner of Saint Technologies and Creator of Saint City

★ CLOTHING: Mister Saint wears bespoke suits of the finest material and in the most recent style. He's very fond of a waistcoat and a tie that pops. He also prefers his cyber-enhanced boots and gloves compared the mundane versions.

★ PERSONALITY:
- Tabloid: "Mister Saint is a brilliant man capable of making imagination coming to life. Unfortunately, he's also narcissistic, lewd, sarcastic, and over-privileged. His personality, as of recently, has been downright deplorable. He is snide to his equals and betters."

- Intelligence
- Perception
- Power
- Agility
- Strength
- Constitution
★ POWER UTILITY: Money Acquired Skill: Technological Genius

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: "Not much is known of Samson Saint, but that he suddenly appeared in the technological world like a virus. Many believe that he comes from money considering how easily he has it at his disposal. Since creating Saint City, he's been both its creator and mastermind."
Moira Jones
★ NAME: Moira Jones
★ AGE: Thirty
★ SPECIES: Meta-Human
★ ETHNICITY: African-American
★ OCCUPATION: Head of Security for Saint Technologies

★ CLOTHING: Moira wears primarily masculine pantsuits that allow for easy maneuverability and places to hide weapons. She also has numerous piercings on her face and body. She's not ashamed of them.

★ PERSONALITY:
- Tabloid: "Moira Jones has been announced as the Security Head for Saint Technologies. We haven't gotten a word with her. She seems stoic and calm."

- Power
- Strength
- Perception
- Intelligence
- Constitution
- Agility

★ POWER UTILITY: UNKNOWN

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: "There's been no background information on Moira Jones. She's been pulled in by Mister Saint for consulting reasons."

Saint City Saviors...
Solar Son

★ HERO MONIKER: Solar Son

★ COSTUME: A suit made of a combination of metals, reds, oranges, and a massive cape that flaps against his back. It is an awe-inspiring costume made to make people look away before staring intently into--much like the sun. Solar Son wears no mask, but no one can really figure out who he is.

★ HERO SYMBOL: [spoili]
black_sun.jpg
[/spoili]

★ PERSONALITY:
- Tabloid: "The second Solar Son takes over the reins today. He seems to have as much charisma and liveliness as his predecessor. Saint City welcomes him!"

★ POWER UTILITY: Metahuman
★ POWER: Solar Powers
- Heat Creation: Can create waves of heat so strong it's capable of melting concrete.
- Flying: Not a fast flyer, but he is a high flyer and capable of staying in the air.
- Heat Barrier: Uses his power to create a nigh-impenetrable barrier out of sheer heat.

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: "Solar Son II has the same power sample as his predecessor. When asked if they were related, he only laughed. Considering the previous Solar Son was dark haired and tan, many believe that there is no genetic connection. It is by coincidence or luck that they found someone with the same tool set. Still, he's saving the world with the same amount of tenacity and power as his predecessor."
V10L3T
★ HERO MONIKER: V10L3T

★ COSTUME: A black suit that is an amalgamation of technology and kevlar. It looks cybernetic with a smattering lime green accents.

design,inpute-c439a5e5815a484cc9ad39b81518a6ef_h.jpg
[/spoili]

★ PERSONALITY:
- Tabloid: "V10L3T is a hacker and weapons user for the future of Saint City. She seems happy and well balanced enough that we shouldn't have to fear her breaking into and destroying our city. She means well and it is behind the cause."

★ POWER UTILITY: Gadgets
★ POWER: Super Suit
- Gun Creation: Can create guns from energy that her suit emits. These guns are energy based and non-lethal.
- Hacking: She can hack into most any terminal just by touching it.
- Teleportation: Has a short range teleporter that she can use to get from place to place without effort.

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: "V10L3T is beautiful, powerful, intelligent, and the strongest female asset to come to Saint City, yet. She compliments her two other heroes by being a leading force in both technology and elegance. If anyone doubts that V10L3T can do the job, they haven't met her yet."
The Phenomenon
★ HERO MONIKER: The Phenomenon
★ GENDER: Unknown

★ COSTUME: A black suit that is loose fitting with a skull-like helmet and a large cape. Not much can be said about them other than their lack identity.

black-skull-symbol-17853555.jpg
[/spoili]

★ PERSONALITY:
- Tabloid: "The Phenomenon is an enigma. They mean well. That is all we know."

★ POWER UTILITY: Magic
★ POWER: Dark Magic
- Curse: Can create a bad luck situation for anyone.
- Smoke: Can disappear into smoke and reappear, much like teleporting.
- Shadows: Can use shadows like a weapon and make them tangible. But only in a ten-foot radius.

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: "The Phenomenon is still an enigma. They are here to help Saint City. That is all we know... STILL."

Madam Vice & Her Society Of Discord...
Madam Vice

★ VILLIAN MONIKER: Madame Vice
★ GENDER: Assumed Female

★ COSTUME: She wears a long sweeping cybernetic black suit across her body. It ends in a long dress, hiding her feet. Her arms are covered in demon-like, cybernetic gloves. Her headpiece is flat with a glowing eye slit and massive black horns.

★ VILLIAN SYMBOL: [spoili]
stock-photo-mythology-weaving-abstract-tattoo-symbol-round-shape-with-horns-demonic-antique-logo-myth-demon-407945737.jpg
[/spoili]

★ PERSONALITY:
- UNKNOWN

★ POWER UTILITY: UNKNOWN

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: UNKNOWN

Unaffiliated...
Vigilante Jack

★ HERO MONIKER: Vigilante Jack

★ COSTUME: Seems to be an amalgamation of various outfits and armors. He wears his face free, but that doesn't mean anyone can ID him.

123911.png
[/spoili]

★ PERSONALITY:
- Tabloid: "No one knows much about the Vigilante Jack, but just that he's a happy guy that is content with saving Saint City in small and almost boring ways."

★ POWER UTILITY: Believed Metahuman

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: "Vigilante Jack seems to have come from nowhere and exists in nowhere. He's just there to save the occasional mugging victim from losing everything."
Lucky the Dog
★ HERO MONIKER: Lucky
★ SPECIES: Golden Retriever

★ PERSONALITY:
- Tabloid: "Lucky, the Golden Retriever, is glad to use his powers to help everyone of Saint City reach their full potential. For a price, of course. Those treats don't buy themselves."

★ POWER UTILITY: Magic
★ POWER: Fortune Telling

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: "Lucky is believed to be around since Saint City started. Who would have thought? Though we are all lucky to have him here. He's such a good boy."

[/dash]
[/dash]

Characters_zpsrl2slsem.png

[dash=#550038]
[dash=#aa1c1c] HERO MONIKER ★ PLAYER ★ ACTIVE
FRIUS ★ NOCTIS THE DEVIOUS ★ ACTIVE
JANET ★ NIIWA★ ACTIVE
NIGHT RIDER ★ NOBLEDEC00L ★ ACTIVE
TRI-STRIKE ★ MUNDANE MONSTER ★ ACTIVE
RAPTURE ★ APPLO ★ ACTIVE
GRIMMJAW ★ REDARMYSHOGUN ★ ACTIVE
RAGNELL★ EMPEROR'S CHOSEN ★ ACTIVE
NITRO TIGER ★ CLYDE ★ ACTIVE
[/dash]
[/dash]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: NobleDeC00l
[BCOLOR=transparent]Breaking News[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Live with Sandra Violet Streaks [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dr. Apocalypse saves New Chicago from an electric outage. A fierce battle broke out between Dr. Apocalypse and his nemesis Wattage. Wattage who snuck into Neon Terra's power plant at 11:30. Wattage, who wanted to shut down Neon Terra's grid to steal from the armored money trucks, was defeated at 12:24 am midnight. Our masked hero Dr. Apocalypse was asked for a few words.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Dr. Apocalypse, what do you have to say about your victory?" Sandra asked, some woman with horribly outlandish hair that seemed to be even brighter than the backdrop of Neon Terra. If that was even at possible.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"......"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wise words indeed,"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rey Kip Fortner [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 29[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Species: Metahuman "Virus"-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Computer Virus Physiology;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Able to become a living computer virus. Capable of spreading his virus and infecting a numerous amount of technology, allowing him to bend technical appliances to his will. Once the technical appliance has been hi-jacked, it is merely an extension of his control. This also allows him the ability to travel through cyberspace while in a computer. Allowing him to essentially travel from computer to computer. Capable of giving himself a digital cybernetic body for physical purposes. Note; not an evil power due fact from this power can be used to good ways, like destroy villains computers, dis-configure or recover data.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ethnicity: Caucasian - Welsh [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hometown: Neon Terra, New Chicago[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Chicago had always fallen back on hard times, the town was a broken shattered mess of its industrial revolution ruins. Factories closed down and the poor collected in herds like cattle in low income, shattered infrastructures. Low education and crime seemed to be the new blood of Chicago. Till a low income community was raised up by a hero and a man with a lot of time and money came to give them a better existence. The Neon Terra's "mayor" and famous hero Luminous. [/BCOLOR]

Dr.Aponeonterra_zpsnjdjtphh.jpg~original

[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation: Vigilante Hero [part time], Residential IT Support [goes to people's houses and helps them with their computer problems], Privately a Scientist [former job from his past] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No one was going to deny the man had a presence about him. Confident in his simple execution of himself, he probably stood the furthest away from any spotlight, but still eyes couldn't help and fall on him. While he was not the tallest in the room by a long shot, only stand at 5'7" and there were others taller and more built than he was, as he only weighed 125 pounds, leanly built, clearly his body was made for evasion and timed precision. Planned and precise. He liked to wear simple clothes, often khakis or slacks with button down shirts with vest to match his gray or black pairs of pants and dress shoes. He's often clean shaven and keeps his face clean. His left eye is scarred at the tissue surrounding his eyelid and looks damaged, while still working it tends to be in a permanent squint. His irises are olive in color. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
DApo2_zps16ivlvls.jpg~original
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Shit, we're getting hit hard again," the general slammed her hand on the table, she slammed her hand down so hard the man behind the computer raised a brow because he watched the metal of his desk bend under the pressure of her first. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm doing the best I can," responded the man.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"The whole infrastructure is in danger if we cannot stop this bastard," she huffed, they had been able to defend themselves in the past. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What the fuck!" the man was taken aback.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What's going on! I want a report!" all though she was watching the whole thing on the screen. What a soldier in the computer?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sporting in all black. With no distinctive markings to identify which nation he was from. His face was covered, solid black. Wearing a form fitting military uniform. Just who in the hell was? Standing at 5'7" and looking imposing. Was he Neon Terra future symbol of hope?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
DApo_zps8rblal94.jpg~original
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hero Symbol: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rey's never been in flamboyance. He likes things simple and rarely complex when it comes to the design of his outfit and even the design of his symbol. While to some it might look like a boxxy skull, others see it as a collection of shapes, and others see it as a failed art project. He wears it as a patch on his hat. [/BCOLOR]

Dr.ApoSymbol_zpscwyjuaqv.jpg~original

[BCOLOR=transparent]Saint City's Psychological Profile Screening[/BCOLOR]

DApo3_zpstlxkfcnw.jpg~original
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tabloids;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was her lifelong passion. Sandra had been following the Cyberspace Soldier for many years. One day he simply showed up. And he stood proudly among the ranks of Luminous and a few other heroes of Neon Terra. In her words, "A man who stands proudly as our cities symbol of hope. Words wiser than any philosopher"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While others have asked, "It be nicer if he had more words to say, he's the most boring hero to record." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Would much rather things be more simple, a tidy organizer, who may be a bit of an obsessive perfectionist, he often likes his plans. Also known for labeling every shelf in the pantry for where things are placed according to his roommate. Is adaptable enough for most people though and will make accommodations if he sees the logic in another decision.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Stats Report:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Intelligence[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Power[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Agility [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Perception [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Constitution[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strength[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Power Utility: Techno-Empathy; Empathize, sense, and understand the emotions of technology.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Power:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Technopathy- Can communicate with all forms of technology [including machinery, computers and other electronics] by touching it physically. As well as hack into cyber systems, restore information and break computer codes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cyberworld Lordship- Has control over a cyberkinetic world, because the rules of the real world do not apply he can gain abilities not privy to him. In this case, he has a Temporary Stat Change when in Cyberspace;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Constitution[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Power[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Agility [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Intelligence[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Perception[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strength[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This also allows him the ability to use his power to infect those in the cyberspace with his virus.Gains temporary cyberspace regeneration. If injured in the real world his wounds will not appear in cyberspace. However, when he returns back to the real world he will still have all of his previous wounds. All though he technically heals his wounds from the real world in cyberspace, he's still technically mentally affected by say blood loss. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Downloading/Uploading; He can travel from computer to computer through cyberspace and its how he gets around. The ability is downloading or uploading himself depending on the situation. And he can transfer an individual into the cyberspace, but he has to physically touch them to do so. This technically can apply to object as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*Note: He is not invincible though in the cyberspace world. Technically someone with the skills with computers could essentially boot him out of the computer, he's vulnerable to security software that fight off malware viruses when they are alerted to his presence, he can still technically die in the virtual world just as he could in the real world. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons: NA - Honestly am a shit shot due to his eye and relies heavily on his power. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gadgets:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]First Aid Kit - Laugh all you like, but not all of us are gifted with the ability to regenerate our wounds or heal exceptionally well. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A Laptop with nothing really on it- you'll never know when you cannot get into a computer, so if you bring one with you there is no worry. And to be honest I don't like getting the shit beat out of me.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal Theme -[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dr. Apocalypse/ Cyber World Theme-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]His iconic "...." response is actually some mild form of stage fright. Every time a report bombards him with a question, he lacks the strength to respond on the fly, so he stands perfectly still instead.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Where Did He Come From[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]By Sandra Streaks[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Neon Terra is so grateful to have Dr. Apocalypse as part of our community. His kind words have reached a nation. But the question still is up in the air, where did he come from? And who is he? He appeared to us one day in the computer. To fight off a notorious vigilante villain, Mouser and the Digital Overlord. But he still has not spoken a word by his past.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A Letter to Sandra Streaks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]By Edward Neos[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Stop trying to force feed us this mysterious character. It's like you're in love with this guys image or something. A bit of advice to Dr. Apocalypse, stop thinking you're so special and superior. All the time you stand around while people ask you questions and you answer none of them. Think you're too good for us in Neon Terra. Saved us countless of times from things that would break our interior infrastructure, but you've never engaged your audience. How about, I don't give a fuck where you came from? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Your background check will prove useless"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're sure about that?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"While you'll have info of my three years of activity in Neon Terra. The rest of your search will go dark"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And what makes you say this?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Because I am not a liar, and I'll tell you the truth if you really need my help"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Arrived in Neon Terra approximately 3 years ago, but has no record prior to the three years he had been in service and resident to Neon Terra[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Originally a Scientist back in Wales, during an alternative history on WW, trying to discover time travel to stop the apocalypse from happening. The experiment failed, and instead opened up a portal that sucked him in. He has no way of getting back to his own time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Born August 8th 26, 1888 in Wales, specifically in Cardiff, in an alternative dimension that was the success of nuclear fallout [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]On October 31st, 2014 he met his roommate [his current sidekick according to his roommate] Zachary Fox also known under the hacker name Jack Frost. They became fast friends despite being the total opposite in personality[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]January 20th, 2015 three super villains in Neon Terra declare Dr. Apocalypse as their arch rival and nemesis. They are specifically Digital Overlord, Wattage, and Mouser. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No significant events, as Dr. Apocalypse spends most of his time defending Neon Terra's infrastructure from his three arch rivals. Plus a few other idiots who think they can take over Neon Terra.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]September 10th, 2015 - Luminous personally visits Dr. Apocalypse and ask him to speak at an event tomorrow night. As an honor and remembrance to 911 and as a memorial service to a Hero who has fallen. Dr. Apocalypse agrees.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]September 11th, 2015 - Dr. Apocalypse stands at the podium to make a speech to address the concerns of citizens, to honor the fallen, to honor the fallen hero. Speech is received with mixed feelings. As Dr. Apocalypse provided a slide show presentation on Power Point than actually speaking. His backup plan if he got too nervous.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]November 24th, 2015 - Personal feat, got to celebrate Thanksgiving with his roommates family. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite his oath and promise to Neon Terra, finds info on Saint City. All though not usually the curious type and one to neglect his job. Decides to head to Saint City due to a person of interest. [/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: Noctis the Devious

I don't need to change, the world can change its heart.

Ux1a3Rg.png

While there is dispute over whether Frius is male or female, one thing is clear; they are an open individual with a disposition not nearly as cold as their element. Reliable sources claim they come from humble roots along with another, older individual who has yet to reveal themself to the public. Their relationship with one another is unclear.❞

• ★ HERO MONIKER: frius
    ★ NAME: sasha horak
    ° Kid: A nickname given to er by Goodwin.​
    ★ AGE: twenty-six
    ★ GENDER: non-binary
    ° nominative (he/she): "e"
    ° objective (he/her): "er"
    ° possessive determine (his/her): "their"
    ° possessive pronoun (his/hers): "theirs"
    ° reflexive (himself/herself): "theirself"​
    ★ SPECIES: metahuman
    ★ ETHNICITY: russian-american
    ★ HOMETOWN: kichany, russia
    ★ OCCUPATION: full time hero

• ★ APPEARANCE: Sasha stands 5'7" with a mane of dark hair and big brown eyes. Thin and boney sums up er build with more angles than curves. Most wouldn't describe er a looker but e doesn't mind and doesn't consider this a reason to not at least try to look their best. Er skin is a particular pale color and is perpetually cold to the touch, and er lips have a bit of a blue tint to them e sometimes covers with lipstick.
    ★ CLOTHING:
    ° Daily: Depending on the mood Sasha is in e will enjoy wearing sleeveless cowl necks and cropped tops or simple graphic Ts, preferring tops that don't cling to er figure. E does, however, adore a pair of short shorts when not wearing a skirt or a pair of kaki shorts. Whatever er outfit that is, you can be sure it's inexpensive and comfortable while still being fashionable.
    ° Costume: It isn't uncommon to see Sasha superhero in er common clothes but when e does superhero as Frius, it's in a black and blue sleeveless cowl top, a utility belt draped over matching skin tight latex pants, and black flat-heeled boots. Black and blue gloves encase er arms all the way up to her shoulders. E wears no mask, preferring to remain public to take the edge of openly caring her freeze way. Many may argue open carry takes away the surprise and makes the carrier a target, but so does er unique appearance.​
    ★ HERO SYMBOL: a light blue ice beam on a plain of dark blue and encircled by a border that is also light blue.
  • Most will find Frius to be agreeable company with a smile to share and hand to offer if needed. Despite their friendly and sociable mannerisms, however, some worry that they are over emotional and impaired by stress

★ PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE: campaigner
    ° ENFP-T: Enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile.​
    ★ PERSONAL: An open individual who isn't afraid to jump in the line of fire whenever needed, though when it comes to high stress situations e can't seem to handle them and for this reason prefers to not work alone. Beware, for all er positive attitude e isn't a morning person.
  • ★ FROM BEST TO WORST:
    ° power
    ° perception
    ° agility
    ° constitution
    ° intelligence
    ° strength​
  • ★ POWER: immune to extreme cold
    ° sharpshooter
    ° self defense
    ° agility​
    ★ WEAPONS: a freeze ray, a knife
    ° Freeze Ray: A ray that uses a concentrated freezing solution that was specifically designed to be non-lethal, which would act as a fast-freezing gas whenever it was triggered; however, melts within ten seconds of leaving the ray's special chamber.
    ° Kife: A side arm with a blade that is no longer than the width of his palm​
    ★ GAGETS: freezers, or otherwise little devices that, upon being broken, freezes objects instantly on impact.
    ★ OTHER: prone to extreme heat.
  • f7534c50c6eb96f41b4351e8e5b25496.jpg

° Sasha didn't discover e was immune to the cold until e was seven and had gotten lost while out with er family. By all means, e should have froze to death.
    ° Fearing their child wouldn't be accepted, er parents relocated to America where metahumans seemed generally more accepted.
    ° Sasha had a rough time adjusting to the English language, culture, and America's climate and required more help than the other children er age.
    ° E often found theirself outed by the other students, and unintentionally by some of the teachers and was the subject if bullying.
    ° Preferring to wear revealing clothes didn't help matters and only added fuel to the fire.
    ° It wasn't until later in life e was found sulking by theirself in the middle of the night by a stranger walking home. Or so Sasha had first thought.
    ° E wouldn't find out until later the stranger was a man who had been recently released from jail and had just been walking to... well anywhere. He had no where to go really.
    ° E decided then and there e would be the one to help the ex convict readjust to life outside of jail when it became clear all the man wanted was to start over and right his wrong.
    ° In return, the man gifted Sasha a freeze ray to compliment er immunity to freezing temperatures on er eighteenth birthday. E never did ask where he got it from.
    ° "You can stop worrying about me kid. There are people out there who need you more than I do."
★ HERO MONIKER: frius

★ APPEARANCE: Sasha stands 5'7" with a mane of dark hair and big brown eyes. Thin and boney sums up er build with more angles than curves. Most wouldn't describe er a looker but e doesn't mind and doesn't consider this a reason to not at least try to look their best. Er skin is a particular pale color and is perpetually cold to the touch, and er lips have a bit of a blue tint to them e sometimes covers with lipstick.
★ CLOTHING:
° Daily: Depending on the mood Sasha is in e will enjoy wearing sleeveless cowl necks and cropped tops or simple graphic Ts, preferring tops that don't cling to er figure. E does, however, adore a pair of short shorts when not wearing a skirt or a pair of kaki shorts. Whatever er outfit that is, you can be sure it's inexpensive and comfortable while still being fashionable.
° Costume: It isn't uncommon to see Sasha superhero in er common clothes but when e does superhero as Frius, it's in a black and blue sleeveless cowl top, a utility belt draped over matching skin tight latex pants, and black flat-heeled boots. White gloves encase er arms all the way up to er shoulders. E wears no mask, preferring to remain public to take the edge of openly caring er freeze ray. Many may argue open carry takes away the surprise and makes the carrier a target, but so does er unique appearance.​
★ HERO SYMBOL: a light blue ice beam on a plain of dark blue and encircled by a border that is also light blue.

★ PERSONALITY:]❝Most will find Frius to be agreeable company with a smile to share and hand to offer if needed. Despite their friendly and sociable mannerisms, however, some worry that they are over emotional and impaired by stress

° ENFP-T: Enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile.​
★ PERSONAL: An open individual who isn't afraid to jump in the line of fire whenever needed, though when it comes to high stress situations e can't seem to handle them and for this reason prefers to not work alone. Beware, for all er positive attitude e isn't a morning person.

- power
- perception
- agility
- constitution
- intelligence
- strength

★ POWER UTILITY: metahuman
★ POWER: immune to extreme cold
° sharpshooter
° self defense
° agility​
★ GAGETS: freezers, or otherwise little devices that, upon being broken, freezes objects instantly on impact.

★ BIOGRAPHY: ❝While there is dispute over whether Frius is male or female, one thing is clear; they are an open individual with a disposition not nearly as cold as their element. Reliable sources claim they come from humble roots along with another, older individual who has yet to reveal themself to the public. Their relationship with one another is unclear.❞

° Sasha didn't discover e was immune to the cold until e was seven and had gotten lost while out with er family. By all means, e should have froze to death.
° Fearing their child wouldn't be accepted, er parents relocated to America where metahumans seemed generally more accepted.
° Sasha had a rough time adjusting to the English language, culture, and America's climate and required more help than the other children er age.
° E often found theirself outed by the other students, and unintentionally by some of the teachers and was the subject if bullying.
° Preferring to wear revealing clothes didn't help matters and only added fuel to the fire.
° It wasn't until later in life e was found sulking by theirself in the middle of the night by a stranger walking home. Or so Sasha had first thought.
° E wouldn't find out until later the stranger was a man who had been recently released from jail and had just been walking to... well anywhere. He had no where to go really.
° E decided then and there e would be the one to help the ex convict readjust to life outside of jail when it became clear all the man wanted was to start over and right his wrong.
° In return, the man gifted Sasha a freeze ray to compliment er immunity to freezing temperatures on er eighteenth birthday. E never asked where he got it from.
° "You can stop worrying about me kid. There are people out there who need you more than I do."

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Salty
Still a bit of a WIP, but the core stuff is there.

★ HERO MONIKER: Janet
★ NAME: Janet Nichols
★ AGE: 25
★ SPECIES: Cyborg
★ HOMETOWN: Newton City (A large OC college town out in the midwest)
★ OCCUPATION: Full Time Hero

★ APPEARANCE:
cz6iNOA.jpg
Muscular and always full of smiles, Janet's sharp face could almost be considered robotic before the metal was implanted into her skull. She's of average height, standing at only 5'5", and weighs around 150 lbs, give or take. She has long, brightly-colored hair (which she has dyed to red at the moment). Heavily faded scars dot her lightly tanned skin, some of them long and clean, others large and rough. She'll almost always be nursing a bruise or two.
★ CLOTHING:
- Daily:
dttvDXd.png
Janet tends to wear a white tank top underneath a heavily-stained long green jacket that she claims to have given up cleaning long ago. Her pants are comfortable and have lots of pockets, and fit cleanly into her black boots. She tops off the ensemble with a pair of fingerless leather gloves, which she wears for no other reason than to look cool.
- Costume: Usually wears street clothes.
★ HERO SYMBOL:
2o6RVUM.png

★ PERSONALITY:
- Psychological Profile: ESTP-A
- Tabloid: "While we are grateful that Janet saved those that were being held hostage by General Terror, we can't help but wonder if next time she could do it without leveling the top three floors of Barrow Tower. Or at least stop laughing as she does so."
- Personal: Hot-headed and rash, but truly enjoys life and laughs as she jumps into a dangerous situation. She acts quickly, but always takes an extra moment if there are innocents at risk to make she she doesn't harm anyone that doesn't deserve it.

- Strength
- Constitution
- Agility
- Perception
- Intelligence
- Power

★ POWER UTILITY: Species-Based Power
★ POWER: Enhanced Skeleton and Muscles
- Super Strength: Can normally lift about 35-40 tons. If she pushes herself, she can get up to 45.
- Super Speed/Agility: Can run in excess of 20 mph for a moderate amount of time, and can comfortably jump around 15 feet into the air.
- Extra Endurance: While she is far from invincible, her dulled nerves and metal skeletal structure gives her the ability to fight through intense pain and damage. She still has to heal naturally from the damage she does take.
★ WEAPONS: Fists, feet.
★ GADGETS:
- Fuel Center: While she generally runs on electricity, the small fuel center inside her can also be charged with nuclear power if Janet is going to be using her abilities frequently over a long period of time, if she can actually get her hands on it.
- Repair Nanites: Janet's mechanical skeleton often requires repairs, and she has been implanted with a set of repairing nanites that keep it running as best they can through damages. However, for the metal parts to actually heal, she needs to painfully inject a mass of hot, malleable metal into her skin, which the nanites utilize to repair broken systems. This takes a fair amount of time, with heavy damages keeping her off of her feet for weeks.

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid: "While we don't know exactly who she is or where she comes from, Janet is a welcome addition to Newton City. When asked in interviews why she doesn't wear a disguise, she has always responded with, 'So I don't have to go find the guy myself!' Her reckless fights may cause some collateral damage, but she is always ready to help support reconstruction of any infrastructural damage she causes."
- Personal:
• At the age of 10, she was rescued by two members of Newton City's crime-fighting team, called the Balance Association.
• She began training on her own, not wanting herself or anyone else to be taken advantage of by criminals ever again. She mostly focused on gymnastics and hand-to-hand combat.
• She started pursuing the B.A. during nights, but was unable to keep up with them. They would keep leaving her behind.
• Eventually they saw that the fire she had would not be put out, and figured that if she was with them, she would stand a better chance than not.
• The team consisted of 4 members - Janet herself, under the alias of Lavender, two professors at the college who went under the names of Yin and Yang, and a hacker and behind-the-scenes financier named Jeremey. None of them had any real abilities other than skills. Janet got by on luck and speed, mostly, even with formal training from the other team members.
• Her record was great until age 18, when the group bit off more than they could chew and fought against a powerful villain. Jeremey died, and Janet was severely disfigured at the raid on their hideout. Yin and Yang got away clean.
• Janet's body was restored by giving her extensive cybernetic augmentation - most notably, her skeletal system was either replaced or enhanced with robotics, alongside musculature enhancements. This was paid for by both Yin and Yang, who felt guilty. She forgot much of her combat training, though she remembered her time on the B.A. and her desire to do good.
• When Yang died, Janet inherited his house and what remained of his money, using it to finance her continuing efforts to keep Newton City safe. While she is no longer using an alias, she is still a bit of a mystery to the populace due to Janet's original disappearance from the town at the age of 18 and her vastly changed appearance.
• With her nemesis, General Terror, put behind bars once again, she sought a short-term change of scenery - a vacation, at least. With that in mind, she headed to Saint City to enjoy the sights, and maybe have a team-up with the Saviors if she was lucky. It had been a while since she had backup.

Last edited:
★ HERO MONIKER: The Night Rider
★ NAME: Mel Diamonds
★ AGE: 34
★ HOMETOWN: Palm City, Florida (An OC city that is based on Miami mixed with Las Vegas)
★ OCCUPATION: Mechanic/Vigilante

★ APPERANCE: (Picture coming soon, I'm gonna see if my friend can do a sketch of him and my pal does great designs on RP characters.)
Height - 6'1
Weight - 180 lbs
Hair Color - Brown
Hairstyle - Combed
Eye Color - Blue
Facial Hair - Five O' Clock Ahadow
Body built - Healthy and Athletic

★ CLOTHING:
- Daily:
Aviator Sunglasses (Wears them most of the time)
Jacket
Shirt
Belt
White Socks
Pants
Boots

- Costume:
Aviator Sunglasses (Wears them most of the time even sometimes at night when he's a vigilante)
Jacket (The back has the big symbol sowed on as if it came with it)
Tank Top
Driving Gloves
Pants
Belt (The gold symbol buckle replaces the factory one)
Black Socks
Boots

★ HERO SYMBOL:
The Night Rider

★ PERSONALITY:
- Psychological Profile:
Test Results - The Defender

- Tabloid:
"They say he is a man of violence but does it in good use instead of being evil."

"A human who gets mistaken of being a ruthless murderer."

- Personal:
Cooperative, Calm, A gentleman, Fearless, Loner, Cold-Hearted, Ruthless

- Strength
- Agility
- Constitution
- Power
- Intelligence
- Perception

★ POWER UTILITY: Acquired Skills
★ POWER: Military Trained

- Stealth: A trait that Mel picked up in being in the Spec Ops group "The Talons". This allows Mel to move around quietly and take out enemies silently too. There will be also times he will try to draw some foes away from groups by a whistling.

- Expertise in Firearms: Ranging from pistol to a rocket launcher, Mel is trained to use any weapons that is offered to him on the battlefield. He was also trained to use explosives to such as charges or grenades.

- Hand to Hand Combat: If Mel is put in a situation that he doesn't have any weapons to use, he doesn't shy away from what Spec Ops training taught him how to take down anyone by just using his hands in case put in those type of moments.

★ WEAPONS:
SOG SE-37
Colt M1911
HK 416

★ GAGETS:
Three Flash Bangs
Two M67 hand grenades

★ OTHER:
Signature Hero Vehicle - Hover Bike

Decal - Black with gold outlines around the vehicle and the windshield has the printed hero symbol (The decal is pretty similar to the bandit version of the Trans Am)

Themes -
"Angel Of The City"
Main Theme

"Daily Routines"
Daytime Theme

"Night-Shift"
Night Time Theme

"Silence is Death"
Stealth Theme

"Guns and Blazing"
Combat Theme

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid:
"Last night there was another sighting of the so called Night Rider spotted after a brutal gunfight broke out in front one of the high class casinos in the tourist district. Dozens were dead as police came to the scene but a chase happened when they witness The Night Rider getting away what appears to be some sports car. The police did tell the news that the chase was intense but weren't able to catch this vigilante again and lost sight of him. This is concerning the PCPD how they will catch this law breaker and bring him to justice."

- Personal:
Mel's pat remains unknown and he simply forgot about it when joined the military around the age of 19.

His new life began when he was in basic training and started to show camaraderie with his other squad mates.

He was deployed in the middle east to help fight off terrorist threats to the country even spent a good amount of hours on the battlefield which he was soon awarded with the medal of honor for his valor and courage.

At the age of 25, he was given an offer to tryout for an elite spec ops squad called "The Talons" which the program consists fifty soldiers and only five qualified the positions including Mel.

"The Talons" operated in very classified missions that even small percentage of the operations involved helping one of the members of the justice league.

On the last operation that "The Talons" was ever going to operate in again, involved besieging a remote heavily armed island off in the Asian Pacific that was the main base of one of the country's greatest threats that got hands on nuclear arsenal but that day was tragic for them since two team members had to sacrifice themselves from detonating the nuclear missile before it launched which the target was San Francisco.

After saving the country for a brighter future, "The Talons" were dissembled when Mel was 33 due to losing two great commandos that were impossible to replace which they retired and Mel moved to Palm City, Florida which is America's top tourist pick location from the beautiful lighted city at night to the popular casinos on the beach.

It was tough for Mel to find a job out of the art of violence but convinced himself to be a Mercenary that well help him pay for rents and he lived with this lifestyle for months but one day he was given a target to take out who was associated with the "The Black Spades" mob which is the most professional crime organization led by the most feared man in Palm City named Abraham Jacques who was dread as "The Goliath"

Eventually, Abraham finds out the merc who killed one his leaders he placed in charge and wants to get even with him by hiring him to take out a rival cartel in the city promising a suitcase filled with hundreds and Mel agrees to the contract which he does help the mob kill off the rivals at their hq mansion but was betrayed by Abraham's son from getting shot in the torso then left to be burnt along with the crime scene to leave no evidence behind.

Luckily, Mel escaped the fire and found on the side of the road by an old man who owned a junk yard then aided Mel to get back to full health which during the healing process they restore a 1989 trans am that Mel wanted to kill time with soon before getting back to full health, he wants vengeance what the mob did to him thus he dawns the secret identity of The Night Rider as he is known on the streets but for now he went into exile to Saint City from how many threats he got from the mob because of the damages that The Night Rider was doing to them also got a daytime job with his small business being a mechanic on fixing track cars and other vehicles in Saint City.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Ok the plot got me. Trying to read everything before work today isn't going to work. But I am joining, the plot alone caught me even more now. Once I have time to read everything, hopefully saturday, I will think up char and have him or her up around the week coming up^^.

So being an adult sucks. I'll finish my sheet when I get home from work

★ HERO MONIKER: TriStrike
★ NAME: Darcy Collins
★ AGE: 25
★ SPECIES: Metahuman
★ ETHNICITY: African American
★ HOMETOWN: Al Nakinara (or Al-Naki to natives)
(A Dubai - Tokyo hybrid. The city has a glowing reputation for it's medical community who have made advances in medicines by creating many experimental drugs that have helped people greatly. The bad reputation stems from the underground fight rings that the city is littered with.)
★ OCCUPATION: Part-Time Hero and Self Defense Instrucor
★ CLOTHING:

l.jpg

See picture for regular attire, although she doesn't waltz around in boxing gloves.
Darcy wears a flexible armored suit that she "acquired" from her former scientist "friend's" labs. The suit is a mixture of cerulean blue and lavender, and it is water proof. The suit provides cover from her neck to her ankles. She wears gun gloves to protect her hands. For footwear, she wears navy blue army styled steel toed boots, and for head wear she wears a navy blue hooded trench coat over her suit and a lavender face mask, that disguises her voice. With the mask on, her voice sounds as if it's coming out of an intercom.
★ HERO SYMBOL:
f0233773eff8cc867489a9168b001c0c.jpg

★ PERSONALITY:
qdCdhB0.png

-Tabloid:
"Whenever TriStrike is around there are no shortage of smiles on the faces of bystanders! Although the lady hero has an imposing form, she seems to have a soft spot for children and never leaves an interview without a splash of humor!"
- Personal:
A rowdy young lady, Darcy is highly opinionated and stands up for what she thinks is right. She has a strong moral compass, a messy apartment and a soft spot for children, cats and dogs.

- Power
- Strength
- Agility
- Constitution
- Perception.
- Intelligence

★ POWER UTILITY: Mutation and Acquired Skills
★ POWER:
Due to Laura Blue's serum, TriStrike has developed the strengths of a kangaroo. Her punches and kicks are five times stronger than a regular human and she is able to jump five feet in the air without having a running start. Her running speed has increased to 33 mph, and her agility is greatly heightened. Her muscle mass is much more than a regular human and she is stronger against most physical attacks.
- Hand to Hand Combat
- Gun Use
- Marsupial-lingualism (More of a side effect than a power, but she can communicate with marsupials)
★ WEAPONS:
Standard Glock (2)
★ GADGETS:
Utility belt (First aid kit, snacks because of her increased metabolism, and binoculars)
★ OTHER:

★ BIOGRAPHY
Tabloid:
"One of the few female heroes in Al Nakinara, TriStrike is a refreshing burst of feminist power. The muscular woman wears a pretty costume but fights like a beast against the scum of Al-Naki! A former associate of evil scientist, Laura Bell, this lady hero is believed to be the result of a science experiment."
Personal:
She was an army brat who lived on the base where her father was stationed as First Lieutenant. When she was twelve her sister was killed as an induction to a guerrilla group.

Fearing for his last living family, her father began training her in various combat styles and weaponry so she could defend herself. At age 18, she wanted to enlist but he feared for her life so he uses his connections to get her blacklisted in the military world.

She moved to Al-Naki but couldn't get a job due to her lack of experience, until she found out about an underground boxing ring and made a name for herself. At age 22, her boxing career ended when she was seriously injured.

At the hospital, a woman named Laura Blue propositioned her; She had been working on a serum that was theoretically supposed to give injured athletes their strength back permanently, but she needed a guinea pig and Darcy volunteered.

The serum didn't work the way it was expected to, and Darcy ended up a mutating, but for the better. Laura realized how much money she could make by selling the serum and offered to give Darcy a stipend of 100k a month if she let her study her.

Darcy witnessed the assault of a young woman and remembered what happened to her sister. She decided she wanted to become a hero but Laura refused to let her go for fear that someone would acquire a blood sample from her and steal Laura's success.

The two had a falling out, with Darcy going on to become the vigilante TriStrike and Laura desperately trying to find a new guinea pig. The two lived separate lives until one of Laura's experiments escaped from her lab and began wreaking havoc.

The experiment didn't know any better, because it was just a little girl that Laura had abducted. TriStrike apprehended the escapee but was forced to kill her because her brain was mush and she couldn't distinguish from right and wrong.

TriStrike returned to Laura's labs with the intention of forcing Laura to admit to her crimes and turn herself in. What she didn't expect was Laura freaking out and injecting herself with her own serum, but because she had next to no muscle mass for the serum to react to, she ended up half crazed like the experimented child but freakishly strong like TriStrike.

It took a long time, but TriStrike finally defeated Laura, but found she had enough of the city and turned her sights to Saint City, where she tried to have a normal life but couldn't stay away from the supehero scene for long.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sir Salty
I lied I am back. My show was canceled. So I am here

So, while I understand we can only have one hero. What about sidekicks?

★ HERO MONIKER: frius

★ APPEARANCE: Sasha stands 5'7" with a mane of dark hair and big brown eyes. Thin and boney sums up er build with more angles than curves. Most wouldn't describe er a looker but e doesn't mind and doesn't consider this a reason to not at least try to look their best. Er skin is a particular pale color and is perpetually cold to the touch, and er lips have a bit of a blue tint to them e sometimes covers with lipstick.
★ CLOTHING:
° Costume: It isn't uncommon to see Sasha superhero in er common clothes but when e does superhero as Frius, it's in a black and blue sleeveless cowl top, a utility belt draped over matching skin tight latex pants, and black flat-heeled boots. White gloves encase er arms all the way up to er shoulders. E wears no mask, preferring to remain public to take the edge of openly caring er freeze ray. Many may argue open carry takes away the surprise and makes the carrier a target, but so does er unique appearance.​

★ PERSONALITY:]❝Most will find Frius to be agreeable company with a smile to share and hand to offer if needed. Despite their friendly and sociable mannerisms, however, some worry that they are over emotional and impaired by stress

- power
- perception
- agility
- constitution
- intelligence
- strength

★ POWER UTILITY: metahuman
★ POWER: immune to extreme cold
° sharpshooter
° self defense
° agility​

★ BIOGRAPHY: ❝While there is dispute over whether Frius is male or female, one thing is clear; they are an open individual with a disposition not nearly as cold as their element. Reliable sources claim they come from humble roots along with another, older individual who has yet to reveal themself to the public. Their relationship with one another is unclear.❞

° In return, the man gifted Sasha a freeze ray to compliment er immunity to freezing temperatures on er eighteenth birthday. E never asked where he got it from.

Finished :D Based er off of Captain Cold from Legends of Tomorrow <3 Except gave er and immunity since freezing to death is terribly ironic :'D Now to work on the non-superpowered stranger mentioned in er bio.

Last edited:
I'm making a non super powered friend as well. Dr. Apocalypse is actually finished though. Had too much fun with that one

Mmkay. I'll be getting to reviewing the finished CSes today and accepting/critiquing them. Yesterday, I pretty much just zoned out the entire day and didn't get much done. Don't worry, I won't be touching WIPs. I'll even avoid reading them.

So, expect those sometime today.
So, while I understand we can only have one hero. What about sidekicks?
Unless your character is a sidekick, then no sidekicks. I may have phrased that in the rules incorrectly, but the idea is that you can only have one super-powered/awesome ability-ed character. Anyone else you make has to be normal sauce.

Mmkay. I'll be getting to reviewing the finished CSes today and accepting/critiquing them. Yesterday, I pretty much just zoned out the entire day and didn't get much done. Don't worry, I won't be touching WIPs. I'll even avoid reading them.

So, expect those sometime today.

Unless your character is a sidekick, then no sidekicks. I may have phrased that in the rules incorrectly, but the idea is that you can only have one super-powered/awesome ability-ed character. Anyone else you make has to be normal sauce.
That's fine that's essentially what my character was a sidekick with no abilities of his own, but assisting skills

WIP(but feel free to read what I already have done)

★ HERO MONIKER:
Nova
★ NAME:
Stella Wayne(last name is self-entitled, does not remember her original name)
★ AGE:
★ GENDER:
Female
★ SPECIES:
Meta-Human

★ ETHNICITY:
Caucasian
★ HOMETOWN:
Redsun - Pacific Ocean

An OC city that was constructed above water. The city was made by Luthor Induestries, one of the few future companies associated with the dictatorial Luthor family. The city was comprised of two different parts. One being the oceanic labs and the other being the overcity. Oceanic labs were constructed and accessible only by the Luthor Industries scientists to develop new forms of technology, including the SPARTAN Armor's initial prototypes. Overcity was a large industrial area with machinery where most people worked nearly 20 hours a day to produce materials of the oceanic labs.
★ OCCUPATION:
Full-time Villain Killer Hero

★ APPEARANCE:
elemental_perseverance_by_shimmering_sword-d6dsyye.jpg

Most of her features are unknown due to the fact that Nova seems to never take off the armor she wears. The SPARTAN Armor covers all of her body. Whoever is inside it is a complete mystery, but from the outside, however, the things that can be noted are:

A 5'10" female build, weighting a total of 374lbs(armor and gadgets accounted for).

★ CLOTHING:
- Daily:
SPARTAN Armor... Seriously. Not being able to take out the armor makes day-to-day activities unlikely if not impossible. She is quite literally, everyday, 24/7 using the SPARTAN Armor. As it is, the Spartan Armor has white plating with grey/black underlying armor. It is adorned with four circles on it's back which are the power cells of the armor, usually rotating faster or glowing whenever high amount of energies are on the armor's cells.

On the head piece of the armor is a sharp design with a large mouth-like structure on front of it. Inside this are four circles which are the receptors of the armor that give a live feed for the user and also grant them some other advantages such as thermal detectors and x-ray visors. All is transmitted to a live feed to a screen placed in the eyes of the user, basically being their new eyes, much akin to how a robotic being would see the world.

Both left and right hands have compartments which hold the technological gadgets that she uses, such as the warp pad and the grappling hooks.

nayora_sharp_by_shimmering_sword-d3jsk6j.jpg

★ HERO SYMBOL:
Not a symbol she is proud of, it represents the Ouroboros Labs from the Empire of Discord under which she was "tested" and became what she currently is. She reluctantly wears it on both her armor and her skin below the armor. It can be found on the armor on her back, and on her skin, burnt on her left chest as a scar.
dues_ex_machina_ouroboros_by_tyxerus.jpg

★ PERSONALITY:
- Psychological Profile:
The Logician
intp-personality-type-header.png

- Tabloid: "A very mysterious appearance that showed up just as quickly as it faded to shadows. Some would think that hiding around in an armor carrying alien technology never seen before would be a hard thing to do, but Nova disappeared right after she showed up in television during an incident on Gotham involving the Joker, showing just how she is here just for business. Some have speculated even that Nova never truly appeared and was perhaps another one of the Batman's gadgets, considering how similar the armor's functions and even the user's abilities were to Batman's style.

For these last few days, many have chosen to accept that as a fact and have embraced it, but Commissioner James Gordon has stated that he was not satisfied and and confirmed, assuredly many times that Nova is definitely not another one of Batman's allies, much less Batman himself, considering that the Armored person murdered three criminals in cold blood. This curious and dark person, however, is definitely someone who has caught the eye of both the public and the police..."

- Personal:
Focused, confident, centered and cold-blooded, she knows what she wants and won't stop at nothing to achieve it. Individualist and merciless, won't hesitate to get vengeance, even if it means blood must be spilled. When befriended, curious, reserved and very shy in overall.

- Constitution
- Power
- Agility
- Intelligence
- Strength
- Perception
Note: This Stat list already takes the SPARTAN Armor in consideration, but doesn't take the weapons or gadgets in consideration.

★ POWER UTILITY:
Meta-human
★ POWER:
Self-Powered SPARTAN Armor
- Iridium Power Cells: Nova can store amounts of energy freely over time that allow her to use the Armor's utilities. However, since Nova produces much more energy while producing other self-enhancing enzymes, she becomes much stronger the longer she is in a fight. This basically means that the longer she fights, the more energy the Armor will store, making it's functions more powerful. Each post in which Nova is fighting, either defending or attacking, grants her an increase in power, up to a max level of 3 under which she has reached her maximum capability. With each level, the SPARTAN's Armor's power is increased.
- Adaptive Plating: The SPARTAN Armor grants it's user and increased resistance to damage from most forms, capable of taking even AT shots point-blank while receiving no significant damage. The Armor's plating also are adaptive, meaning that it adapts to what the user is currently fighting. The more hits she takes from the enemy's attacks, the more she will become resistant to them, all up to the point of a near nullification of a specific type of attack. This doesn't last very long, however, as the plating loses it's adaptive formula over time. The more energy the Iridium Power Cells have stored, the longer the Armor can maintain the Adaptive Plate, up to a max of 3 posts(after 3 posts, the effect fades, this normally happens after 1 post without taking any blows).
- Nerve Sync: The SPARTAN Armors connection to their user grants them enhanced reflexes and pain resistance based on how much energy it has in store. The Iridium Cells are intrinsically linked to the Nerve Sync system, which basically means that the more energy the Cells hold, the stronger better the user's reflexes and the stronger their resistance to pain. This can be a double edge, as it also makes Nova unaware of the amount of damage caused to her by enemy attacks.
-
★ WEAPONS:
- SPARTAN Energy Blade: A small handle that, when active, creates a sword made out of thermal energy that can cut through low-density materials with ease. It's higher temperature allows it to burn through some low-class metals if in contact with them for too long. It is mostly a prototype that can enhanced upon over time, specially since the Energy Blade is a new concept even in the future Nova comes from.
- .45 Extinction Magnetic Revolver: A standard revolver from the future. Although it looks like it uses normal ballistic bullets, it in fact drains energy from a power clip that can be recharged. The clip feeds the chamber with an energized projectile that is magnetically launched at extremely high velocities. Boasting some minor armor penetration, the Mag Revolver, as it is called, is a perfect mid-range weapon with substantial power.
- Concussion Gauntlets: The Gauntlets of the Armor posses a unique self-preserved cell that can be powered to create a small concussion field around the fists of the user. When activated and fully powered, the strength can be compared to a super-human punch. The Gauntlet possesses three levels of charge, with each level requiring more time to charge up. The first one is a slightly enhanced punch, the second would be comparable to an near super-human strength and the final is a fully-fledged tank shot, being able to tear down walls with ease and make enemies fly. Each level beyond the first requires 1 post to be charged. The Gauntlets also passively generate a Concussive Field that allows Nova to be slightly stronger than normal humans.

★ GADGETS:
The SPARTAN Armor has it's own set of Gadgets called "Units" that can be connected to it's gauntlets. Only two units may be used at a time and some Units are useless during combat. Attaching a new Unit into the Gauntlets takes time and also causes the Armor to go into "System Stasis" for a couple of hours during which the Unit's systems are reinstalled into the Armor's basic System. This means Nova has to choose two Gadgets for every mission, as attaching another one mid-mission would severely underwhelm her capabilities.

Recovery Unit A-01
A small unit that can be connected to SPARTAN Armor to start physical recovery. The Armor automatically heals most shallow wounds and begins the Recovery Protocol, deactivating the Iridium Power Cells' capabilities of storing Energy for the following 3 posts. Deep and Major injuries will take longer amounts of time to recover. During combat, the Recovery Protocol's recovery is stopped midway if more injuries are received. The Unit is also rechargeable, but can't be done so easily in the middle of combat.

Repair Unit X-10
A basic repair unit constructed for the SPARTAN Armor. Upon activation, releases a small amount of nanobots that slowly repair damage dealt to the Armor. If the armor suffers impact during the Repair Protocol, it is immediately deactivated. Akin to the Recovery Protocol, the Repair Unit, when active, also deactivates the Iridium Cells' capabilities of storing energy for the following 3 posts. However, it will completely repair the armor in under 2 posts, no matter how much damage was dealt to it. Is also rechargeable, but can't be done so easily in the middle of combat.

Warping Pad Unit D-08
A Unit that launches a small pad resembling a disc. Upon touching any surface, the Pad stops and activates, warping Nova towards it. As an interesting note, any form of force that was applied to Nova will also be applied to her after she warps. For example, if she is flying downwards and she warps, she will still fall with the same strength applied as if she immediately hit the floor during her fall. The Warping Pad has it's own wave signature that is connected to the Armor, however, the waves are easily dissipated by physical objects. If the connection between the two is lost, the Warping Pad becomes unusable, but it can still be called back to the Unit through radio waves.

Grappling Hook Unit
A simple grappling hook Unit. Seriously... Upon being activated, the Unit launches a grappling hook resembling a knife. Upon hitting a surface or enemy, it latches onto the target and either pulls the target towards the Unit or pulls the User towards the target. It's max distance is of 15 meters and it has an incredible pull strength. Since the wire is made of a very resistant metal, it is also very unlikely to break, allowing Nova to use it rather diversely.

Energy Shield Unit 01
A Unit that uses the Concussive Gauntlet's field to create a shield that can reduce the impact of incoming attacks. Projectiles can be stopped and physical attackers are pushed back by the Shield. Takes a couple of posts to cool down and become usable again. Makes the Gauntlet unable to create Concussive Strikes. Can also be charged like the Concussive Strike, with each new level of charge making the shield more resistant.

Energy Propeller Unit O-82
A Unit that allows Nova to shoot the energy created by the Concussive Gauntlet so that she may injure enemies from afar. The blast created will spread in a cone area ahead of her, causing reduced damage and impact to the initial target, but more area-of-effect damage and impact. Renders the Concussive Strikes unusable. May be charged akin to the Concussive Strikes, with each level making the blast more powerful.

★ OTHER:
- Due to having time warped recently, Nova's "energy stores" were severely crippled. As her body is still recovering the damage received by this sudden outage, her abilities are much lower than originally. Nova, as of right now, can only power up the SPARTAN Armor up to a total of 35%, resulting in it's capabilities being set down by the Armor itself. As she recovers, however, Nova's powers and the Armor's capabilities may grow and become stronger.
- The SPARTAN Armor was thought out to be a time traveling vehicle. As such, the scientists of her time had discovered that a certain alien material allowed objects to become "impervious" to the effects of time itself. The Armor was laced with this material and it's systems were named "Temporal Stabilizer". The Temporal Stabilizer is what allows Nova to remain in this timeline and also why she is forced to forever wear the Armor while she is in this timeline. If the Armor takes far too much damage that the Temporal Stabilizer is compromised, it is likely that Nova will start "fading away", as she has already altered history enough to make it so she doesn't exist in the future timeline. Other than being destroyed however, the Temporal Stabilizer is extremely resistant, as one of the main purposes of the SPARTAN Armor was to hold someone in that timeline. This means water, electricity or any other form of current that would normally injure the Armor has no effect on the Temporal Stabilizers.

★ BIOGRAPHY
- Tabloid:
"The Power Source of Redsun
Luthor Industries Advertisement

Hello there, normal citizen! Are you unsatisfied with your life? Are you agonizing under the stress and pain of everyday work? Are you scared by the bills knocking on the door by the end of every month?

Why, we are here to relieve you, kind citizen! With the new power source installments of Redsun, we are now producing more energy than ever before, and because of that reason, we are now charging 0.7% less on your monthly energy bills!

Huh? Curious as to how our new Power Source Works? Oh, you want to enroll in our new workspace? Well, don't be afraid. We will answer all your questions on this video.

Our new Energy Generator allows us to use those volunteering meta-humans as a new source of power for the entire city. In these installments, you will find the confidence and the ability of our scientists are accentuated to show our commitments to new technology that will allow us the break the ground of science. Our experimental tech has allowed us to create a new generator that produces vast amounts of energy from the condensing of these volunteers' powers.

Are you interested in joining this new industry? Apply right now by sending us your biometric data, and come marvel at each of our progress!

Luthor Industries, let's build a better tomorrow, today"

"Nova: Hero or Villain?
By Coby Ghaster

A few weeks ago, to the surprise of the people in Saint City, a new "hero" spawned from the shadows of the night. This new hero, bearing the name of Nova, was an armored individual who had faced off against petty thugs and minor criminals in the city and then soon after disappeared as randomly as it appeared.

Now, I'm not saying that we believe that this person is a true hero, but I've never seen a Hero face off against these thieves and criminals with the intention to kill as I've seen the stories about Nova. I've made my research and what I learned... Is that we may consider Nova to be more of a villain than a hero. The facts are that she injured these men and woman mercilessly and even killed some of them. It has been said that she didn't intend on killing them, but if this new so-called hero or heroine attacks criminals with the intention to injure them, then that means she does so with the intention to kill them, most specially if said injuries are rather deep and dangerous.

Either way that leaves one big question in the air, is Nova, this new apparition in our city, an ally of justice doing what's right for the people, or a villain with self interest in growing?"

- Personal:​
  • Comes from a distant future, in which the villains rule the world under a slavish autocracy. Most heroes are either dead or captured under the banner of the "Empire of Discord". Greatest villains of all time become either dictators, slavers or merciless leaders of the world.
  • Born from a laboratory as a perfect clone of a woman named "Alter Nova", a heroine of the future who had the same powers she currently has.
  • Used by the Luthor family to feed the city of Redsun with electrical energy for nearly 10 years. Was completely unaware of society during that. Was introduced as a
  • At the age of 12, the young girl manages to escape thanks to the help of the still alive and leader of the Insurgency, Batman. This Batman is a person who has taken the mantle of Batman a long time ago and became a symbol to the still fighting Insurgency, the only group of rebels that still hasn't been squashed by the Empire.
  • Is taken in by the Insurgency and stays there as a civilian until the age of 15. Batman, seeing the potential in her, trains her for two years. This training was mostly on the basics of Martial Arts and how to survive in the new cruel world.
  • At the age of 18, becomes one of the Insurgency's top agents and secretly keeps in training with Batman.
  • Later on, by her 20th birthday, witnesses Batman fight against Grey Luthor, a member of the Luthor family with the new powers of various super heroes. Batman loses both legs during the battle, but Stella manages to save him on the last moment as he escapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.