• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Valentyne

Quickly disentangling herself from her impromptu crashpad, Jolyu was nothing short of appalled. Her face was tinted a deep, unwavering red, stunned searching for the proper words.

"S-sorry, ma'am".

As if being shipped off weren't enough of an indignity, Sun-Shin had made herself into an even greater fool. At least her landing strategy worked...somewhat. Regaining some composure at least, the dog faunus knelt down to her colleague so that they would be face to face.

"I suppose we shall be working together. My name is Jolyu Sun-Shin, Martial Lady of Korya. What might your name be?"

Lilac, eyes scanning the forest around them, stepped over to where Favored Soul stood impaled in the ground a few feet away. "Lilac Gwyneth Azura." She pulled the blade out of the ground, shaking the dirt off of it and slipping it into its sheath on her back. "You can just call me Lily. And..." She faltered. "And you have nothing to apologize for. These things happen. I'm just gla--" Lily cut herself off abruptly, her eyes narrowing, her hand going to her sword hilt. And then she heard it again, the slight rustle of grass, the sharp but quiet sound of a snapped twig. In an instant Favored Soul was in her hands, her feet spreading out to a fighting stance as she rested the broadsword on her shoulder, a position from which she could quickly make vertical or horizontal strikes. She tensed, knowing something was there but not exactly what or exactly where.

And then they appeared, moving almost soundlessly, emerging from the tree line to form a loose ring at the edge of the clearing. An entire pack of beowulfs, at least a dozen. Lilac cursed herself mentally. Her fear, panic, anxiety. Negative emotions were like a beacon to the Grimm; she had drawn them here. The creatures, soulless mockeries of life, stared at the two girls from behind their pale bone masks. They started to growl, a deep, menacing sound that made Lily's hair stand on end. And then the first one, the bravest, leapt.

Gwyn met it with a sweeping overhand blow of Favored Soul, the heavy weapon cleaving flesh and bone with a sickening crunch as the Beowulf hit the ground in front of her, the eerie red light leaving its eyes in death. The battle began as the other members of the pack howled and sprung, teeth and claws flashing. The huntress in training laid about her with her blade, weaving with grace through the horde of Grimm, parrying, ducking, and dodging slashes and bites. A claw raked across her shoulder, but her Aura absorbed the blow as Lilac retaliated with a horizontal cut that left a wicked gash across the creature's chest. Even as it fell she struck out again with a thrust, striking a Beowulf in the side as it attempted to leap away from her. Three more advanced, pushing her back as she swiped their attacks away. With a finger, Lily flicked a switch on her weapon's hilt, and with a series of reverberating clangs, Favored Soul's blade disjointed and separated, each segment connected by two cords of gleaming razor wire. She braced herself as the three Grimm pounced and swung her chain whip wide.

Well, luckily for Angus, Midna failed to even notice the red tinting his cheeks, too caught up in her own panic of what she was supposed to do or say. "...Thanks." People weren't her thing... After all, living on the streets for so long had admittedly put a damper on her social skills and, despite her ease with politeness, she often came off blunter than intended or used the wrong phrasing, which often seemed to offend. So she needed to be careful, she thought as she swallowed the lump in her throat and finally remembered to set the male down- okay, it was more like she suddenly realized she'd been holding him bridal style for much to long and she less than gracefully dropped him. Straightening her cloak, she averted her eyes, giving naught but a nod in response to his question.

"...Just to the East of here." And with those words, she began walking without a thought, not so much as glancing over her shoulder to see if he was following. She probably figured he automatically would.

@Ringmaster

@Gummi Bunnies @Demmy
Blunt he could handle. Blunt was good...That and his surroundings. Nature in all its glory, great and small. Less cold than what he was used to, but enough that he was amiable enough. The drop felt a little abrupt though and he brushed himself off before he cleared his throat and followed, till he was at her side before he spoke.

"When I get angry, m'semblance kicks in. Thought I should warn you."

He sighed inwardly. What he would have given for something more innocent and subtle. It kept him on his toes at least, because every time he tried to harness it? The Grimm would swarm like flies to a carcass and it was either do or die.

He chose the former, every time and it was an testament of his own skills. No formal training, no fancy kata's or the like. Just animal instinct and the feel of his weapons as though they were body parts, not separate things. He wondered what Midna was capable of?

"Anything I should know?"

@Hospes

---------

"WHY DOES EVERY TREE LOOK THE FUCKING SAME?!"

The former mob boss waiting and turned his head slightly in confusion as the white haired faunus girl put up a single finger and scrounged through a bag. Before he could say anything the girl slapped a name tag sticker on her chest which Franky hardly having to bend down at all casually reads it allowed. "Bianca...Armod." "Sounds fancy." he jests before looking back to her. "I know it ain't nice to pry so I'll just go with the thought that your the strong n silent type." he jests again though laughing a little this time with a cheerful smile. He knew she could hear him or at the very least read his lips based on the short exchange. She seems so gentle in appearance but if she was here then she was no snowflake. At this point he was only worried that the journey through these woods may be a very one sided conversation. He let out a sigh at the thought. "Well...shall we-"

Before he could finish his sentence he watched her become battle ready, leap over him and attack the charging Grimm Ursa. His head and body turning to watch the whole action in surprise. He quickly reloaded his weapon with regular rounds and quickly readied it, speaking in a hasted manner. "Ok less talk more action!" Saying that as he quickly darted over to one side of the Grimm Ursa and open automatic fire at it's side from ranged. The bullets peppering and piercing the left side of it's torso causing it to bellow angrily from the multiple and repeated impacts.

Well, Franky's words were enough to earn an amused grin, and what probably would've been a mildly amused scoff.. If any sound had actually come from it. As it were, she hardly considered anything about her to be fancy, even her name. The fact that this guy thought such a thing of her was indeed rather humorous. But of course, one would have to rely on her expression to detect such feelings on the matter, considering her seemingly endless silence. Which, Franky addressed, but luckily stated he would not pry. Luckily, however, she didn't seem to mind explaining of her own accord- at least, as best as she could. Tilting her head upwards momentarily, she pointed to a fairly sizable scar lining it, before lowering her head, ears flattening against her head as she placed a hand over her mouth. It appeared that whatever that scar was, it was the reason she couldn't- or perhaps simply wouldn't -speak.

In any case, they had more important matters at hand.

With Franky fighting alongside her, the pair would find relative ease in taking down the creature. While Franky assaulted it from it's side, Bianca took a more head-on approach, whipping and slashing at the belly of the beast with conviction. Regardless of how strong the thing was, it looked like it would be taken down by a few more blows.

@BlueFlameNikku

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9
Blunt he could handle. Blunt was good...That and his surroundings. Nature in all its glory, great and small. Less cold than what he was used to, but enough that he was amiable enough. The drop felt a little abrupt though and he brushed himself off before he cleared his throat and followed, till he was at her side before he spoke.

He sighed inwardly. What he would have given for something more innocent and subtle. It kept him on his toes at least, because every time he tried to harness it? The Grimm would swarm like flies to a carcass and it was either do or die.

He chose the former, every time and it was an testament of his own skills. No formal training, no fancy kata's or the like. Just animal instinct and the feel of his weapons as though they were body parts, not separate things. He wondered what Midna was capable of?

@Hospes

Well, that statement earned a spared glance from Midna over her shoulder as he caught up with her, but she did not comment. At least, not at first. What was she supposed to say to that, anyways? And would that be a good or bad thing? She had no idea what his semblance was, but with how he said it, it didn't exactly sound pleasant. Not that she was exactly good at sugarcoating, herself. With a lack of conviction, she opted for a simple reply. "Duly noted." Well, at least it was something.

In any case, the walk was primarily quiet, it seemed, save for the sound of their feet hitting the underbrush as they left the meadowy area in favor of the forest. His next question didn't earn so much as a glance in his direction, Midna keeping her eyes forward as she trekked onwards. "Debatable," she replied, after a long pause. It was true- whether there was anything he needed to know about her was up in the air. She certainly wasn't about to pour her heart or secrets out to some guy she'd just met who she didn't even know the name of, 'new partner' or not-- ..Oh. Right. Speaking of which. "...Midna," she added. "My name, and all you really need to know."

And so she continued to walk on, seeing little need to make any further small talk. It just wasn't something she did well with, that was all. What she did deal well with, though, was Grimm.. And judging by a series of growls coming from nearby, they had one on their hands. Ceasing her movements and tensing up, Midna held out an arm to carefully gesture Angus to stop as well, her other hand seeking out her weapon carefully. "...Brace yourself."

oc_panther_grimm__rwby__by_alphamusprime-d9qnf34.jpg

Not a bad idea, considering that moments later, a roar could be heard, a Grimm leaping out of the brush and landing perhaps seven feet from the pair. It appeared to be some sort of panther- or, no, perhaps a puma? -, and two more followed after, stalking up to join their friend. With dark eyes narrowing, Midna grabbed her sickles, preparing to attack.

@Ringmaster

@Gummi Bunnies @Demmy

Well, that statement earned a spared glance from Midna over her shoulder as he caught up with her, but she did not comment. At least, not at first. What was she supposed to say to that, anyways? And would that be a good or bad thing? She had no idea what his semblance was, but with how he said it, it didn't exactly sound pleasant. Not that she was exactly good at sugarcoating, herself. With a lack of conviction, she opted for a simple reply. "Duly noted." Well, at least it was something.

In any case, the walk was primarily quiet, it seemed, save for the sound of their feet hitting the underbrush as they left the meadowy area in favor of the forest. His next question didn't earn so much as a glance in his direction, Midna keeping her eyes forward as she trekked onwards. "Debatable," she replied, after a long pause. It was true- whether there was anything he needed to know about her was up in the air. She certainly wasn't about to pour her heart or secrets out to some guy she'd just met who she didn't even know the name of, 'new partner' or not-- ..Oh. Right. Speaking of which. "...Midna," she added. "My name, and all you really need to know."

And so she continued to walk on, seeing little need to make any further small talk. It just wasn't something she did well with, that was all. What she did deal well with, though, was Grimm.. And judging by a series of growls coming from nearby, they had one on their hands. Ceasing her movements and tensing up, Midna held out an arm to carefully gesture Angus to stop as well, her other hand seeking out her weapon carefully. "...Brace yourself."

Not a bad idea, considering that moments later, a roar could be heard, a Grimm leaping out of the brush and landing perhaps seven feet from the pair. It appeared to be some sort of panther- or, no, perhaps a puma? -, and two more followed after, stalking up to join their friend. With dark eyes narrowing, Midna grabbed her sickles, preparing to attack.
Talk was never his strong suit anyway.

A calloused hand placed itself on the grip of the Headhunter as he charged past, suddenly more immensely competent and immersed. The Grimm itself became placed in a mental box, with various boxes branching away into an finite amount of possibilities. There was only so many ways it could attack after all.

So the key was to make sure it didn't at all.

Out the Headhunter flashed, in a move a certain anime-loving junior huntress would have known intimately, though less polished then her own. It was just the beginning after all, as following in its wake came the sheath known as the Kurgan, acting as an impromptu hammer in a duel wielding style, as Angus slashed and bashed as though he was a Grimm himself, his style animalistic and incredibly natural when it came to his family weapons.

@Hospes

Lilac, eyes scanning the forest around them, stepped over to where Favored Soul stood impaled in the ground a few feet away. "Lilac Gwyneth Azura." She pulled the blade out of the ground, shaking the dirt off of it and slipping it into its sheath on her back. "You can just call me Lily. And..." She faltered. "And you have nothing to apologize for. These things happen. I'm just gla--" Lily cut herself off abruptly, her eyes narrowing, her hand going to her sword hilt. And then she heard it again, the slight rustle of grass, the sharp but quiet sound of a snapped twig. In an instant Favored Soul was in her hands, her feet spreading out to a fighting stance as she rested the broadsword on her shoulder, a position from which she could quickly make vertical or horizontal strikes. She tensed, knowing something was there but not exactly what or exactly where.

And then they appeared, moving almost soundlessly, emerging from the tree line to form a loose ring at the edge of the clearing. An entire pack of beowulfs, at least a dozen. Lilac cursed herself mentally. Her fear, panic, anxiety. Negative emotions were like a beacon to the Grimm; she had drawn them here. The creatures, soulless mockeries of life, stared at the two girls from behind their pale bone masks. They started to growl, a deep, menacing sound that made Lily's hair stand on end. And then the first one, the bravest, leapt.

Gwyn met it with a sweeping overhand blow of Favored Soul, the heavy weapon cleaving flesh and bone with a sickening crunch as the Beowulf hit the ground in front of her, the eerie red light leaving its eyes in death. The battle began as the other members of the pack howled and sprung, teeth and claws flashing. The huntress in training laid about her with her blade, weaving with grace through the horde of Grimm, parrying, ducking, and dodging slashes and bites. A claw raked across her shoulder, but her Aura absorbed the blow as Lilac retaliated with a horizontal cut that left a wicked gash across the creature's chest. Even as it fell she struck out again with a thrust, striking a Beowulf in the side as it attempted to leap away from her. Three more advanced, pushing her back as she swiped their attacks away. With a finger, Lily flicked a switch on her weapon's hilt, and with a series of reverberating clangs, Favored Soul's blade disjointed and separated, each segment connected by two cords of gleaming razor wire. She braced herself as the three Grimm pounced and swung her chain whip wide.
"Of course, nothing to learn here" Jolyu chided herself under her breath. In a flash, Sun-Shin asessed her options. The beowolves weren't really threatening enough to waste her finite supply of Burn dust, and the splash of the attack would guarantee a forest fire. Instead, the Eden initiate gave a sharp rap on the center of the inside of her shield, which then shrank back into its wooden frame. Several of the looming wolf monsters had conspicuous shafts of wood hanging on in their necks, before exploding into black mist. It was a start

Oh, so Eshell has the nerve of following her? She already stated that she didn't have the time to be wasting on him, and had her sights set on finding some other place that wasn't so clustered like the forest around them.

"Some place that isn't so messy and occupied by this stupid forest, that's where I'm going!"

Soneri sounded pissed off already. But it was all forest-infested areas surrounding this meadow, which was some place she didn't want to go alone. There were multiple reasons that she didn't want to get herself in there alone. One, she wasn't sure what was there ahead. Two, she didn't know forest-like areas that well. And three, well... she didn't want to get herself all messy.

"Actually..."

Stepping her way over to Eshell, Soneri grabbed him by the arm and took him along with him.

"Maybe you can be useful on helping me navigate through this forest, because there's no way that I'm going alone into a big messy forest like this one!"

Eshell frowned, shaking his head and stublimg a bit when she took his arm. "I doubt I can be much help to you," he murmured, finally managing to free his arm from the girl's iron like grip. "I can't exact-oompf." Perhaps he should have let her drag him along. Maybe that way he wouldnt have walked into the tree and then fall back onto the ground.

@Gummi Bunnies

Oh gods, this isn't what I meant! There's no time for conversation! Oh no... oh no...

Liliya's head was swirling with all sorts of panic. She didn't know much about her own Semblance, only discovering it upon leaving her household. All she knew was that she couldn't control it, and she needed that coat in order to maintain it... While Teanna wanted to have some sort of conversation with her, Liliya knew she couldn't, not when she was a swan at the moment!

With all of that thrashing and flapping her wings around like crazy, Liliya calmed down when another student, Windia, had retrieved her ribbon coat after putting two and two together. That was a complete relief to her, considering that she probably couldn't get anywhere with Teanna from the looks of it... Not wanting to wait until the last minute, she reached out her left wing towards the coat. Out of nowhere, a small flash of light appeared around the swan and the coat, and once it settled down, Liliya was transformed back to her normal form, holding the coat in her hands.

"U-Um... I hope that wasn't too... awkward..."

Embarrassed with how this was going, she hurried to put on the coat before it would be blown away from her grip. She wasn't sure on what to say after this, considering that they all just witnessed the strange Semblance that she had.
"That's right! She's Audrey...and kinda grumpy sometimes. A lot. Mostly."

The blonde in question had by this point lifted up into the air to get closer, hovering near Teanna.

"Don't tell her I said that."

"Eh. 6 outta 10."
[fieldbox= Windia Milkyway, Turquoise, solid]
Z0BlzM1.png

A smile could be seen when Windia heard Teanna refer to her blonde companion as grumpy and how she was asked not to tell on her. She could see that these two go way back and she was happy for the two of them that they got paired up as partners. She could see herself and Ael in these two girls should that stubborn blonde have become her partner. But this was a new chapter in her life. She can't just cling to the past forever. It was an opportunity for both of them to meet new people, create new friendships, and forge new bonds. This was for the best and she wouldn't have it any other way. Yet, even at this moment, she was curious what kind of person would have to bear with that dork's attitude for the next four years.

"Yeah, I could see that. She reminds me of my friend, Ael to be honest. Both blonde, both grumpy, but both caring and dependable. Hmm... you know what, I think Audrey's a tsundere! That makes perfect sense!" Windia said while beaming at Teanna and then giving a wink to Audrey who was hovering near Teanna.

Windia then turned back to Teanna, who was still blissfully unaware of the angry blonde hovering behind her.

"I believe I didn't catch your name by the way. Mine's Windia, if you still didn't know. If you already knew, then now you probably won't forget about me, right?" Windia stated almost in a machine-gun-like fashion, perfectly complimenting how hyped she was right now.

Suddenly, a flash of light caught the white-haired girl's attention, which prompted her to turn towards where the swan with the coat was earlier. Instead, she saw a beautiful, white-haired girl, wearing the coat she had handed thee swan earlier. Upon realizing that this girl was indeed the swan from earlier, the hyperactive Windia couldn't help but pounce on Liliya and glomp her out of joy.

"Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh! You're shoo kyuut!"

As she was saying this, Windia was affectionately rubbing her cheek against Liliya's, overwhelmed with so much bliss after realizing she was paired with an actual student. She had a hunch that the principal wouldn't be so strict as to pair her up with an animal but after the crazy stunt that he pulled off, she had a feeling that he thinks the same way as she does to some degree. After all, if she had made eye-contact first with a Deathstalker, he wouldn't just force the two to become partners... right? Welp, better safe than sorry.

"I'm so glad you're a student and not a legitimate swan! And don't worry, that's not really weird at all. That little flash of light censorship of yours was a bit disappointing but other than that, YOUR SEMBLANCE IS AWESOME! It must be amazing to be able to fly whenever you want like that. "

By now, the three girls would have already formed weird first impressions of Windia, but she didn't care. Weird first impressions were her thing, and most of her lasting friendships started because of these. She was the spontaneous, fun, probably crazy, but really fun person among her friends. It was this bright and colorful personality of hers that allowed her to meet, befriend, and form lasting connections with so many people. That said, she really appreciated it when somebody treats her like normal, like how Ael had tolerated and stuck up for her (despite chastising her for her stupid antics and hijinks most of the time) after getting to know her better, Franky, who seemed to like her craziness, and Duke who viewed and treated her as a normal girl. Oh boy. Those 3 really did make a lasting impression on her huh?

After realizing that Liliya might be getting a little uncomfortable with the unannounced skinship they were having, Windia promptly let go of Liliya and offered her an apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that. You were just so adorable, that I couldn't resist."

Dusting herself off and clearing her throat in an effort to regain her composure, Windia then put up a more serious demeanor towards the three other girls.

iXHxuI4.png

"Now then, seeing as we all have gathered here, I think it is in our best interest to form a temporary team until we finish our objective and reach Eden Academy safe and sound. I'm not really sure how Headmaster Ginger's going to form teams out of us, but until he expressly groups all of us into teams, it'd make it a lot easier for the four of us if we work together, at least for the time being."

As if taking a different personality altogether, Windia's entire attitude changed into what would seem like a military commander. The girls would surely find this as peculiar, if not straight up bizarre, but this was how Windia Milkyway was when she got serious. Aelius Cedomir, and Old Man Ingram could attest to this, seeing as the combined efforts of that Monster of a Mentor, and Windia's very own father thoroughly drilled how complete focus and attention could mean the difference between coming out of a dangerous situation in glory or in a body bag.

"That said, we should head on to those altars the Head Honcho mentioned. We need to retrieve those tokens. I understand that there are only two at every altar. Going with four people to retrieve two may seem like a time-consuming and laborious task but it's our safest bet of making it out of these godsforsaken woodlands alive. Whenever someone is retrieving a token, we cover their backs. Rinse and repeat. That way, we ensure each other's safety. If you have any other bright ideas, spill them out now. We're burning daylight, after all." She continued in her commando-like persona as she assessed the current situation they were in.

@C.T. @Gummi Bunnies

[/fieldbox]

"..."

Oh boy... This was an interesting situation to be placed in straight after landing. Alcander wasn't exactly sure how to respond to the question or the follow up joke as he tilted his head to the side for a moment. All the while his eyes which could be seen through his mask were locked directly with hers for the time being.

"....."I-I suppose it's fine....to er... 'let them all out'. T-though I fail to see why someone my height would cause such a reaction..."
"It's because you're like, five of me! It's awesome! How's the weather of there?"

She snickered slightly at her own continued joking, but when Alcander pointed out that they should probably get moving, she cleared her throat and nodded. "Right, right, sorry. So if we fell... and if the sun is... Alright." She said with a firm nod, her countenance briefly all business as she finished analyzing the sky above.

"The school should be in that direction, assuming the ship was flying towards it" She said, pointing a direction down the valley. "No recent grimm tracks, so anything we come across will be a roamer rather than a nester. Or, you know. Flies." She added after she knelt to the ground. After a beat she glanced up from her study's with a wry grin.

"What the chances of me getting a piggyback ride " :D

@Crimson Spartan @Minerva @QuakeUPSB @Hospes

Duke Velos

Duke had only walked a couple hundred feet when he heard a loud commotion behind him. It sounded as if someone else had landed in the lake, only not so "gracefully" as he had moments ago. Duke thought about continuing forwards in order to find the token he needed, but realized that having two people would probably make it a lot easier for both of them. As he pondered on what direction to take, he heard a faint a little tune dancing across the wind from the river. Whoever had just landed didn't seem to be in all that awful a mood, apparently. Duke's curiosity got the better of him, and the young man turned back, headed towards the river. After a couple paces, Duke squinted, noticing a young woman with red hair a couple yards ahead of him. Judging by her appearance, it was clear she either had a unique fashion sense or had experienced a couple unexpected issues with her landing strategy. With a quick shout, Duke broke into a light jog to catch up with her.

"Hey! Excuse me!"
Duke called, waving and jumping in an attempt to get the stranger's attention. "Do you know how to get to the Academy?"

@Ringmaster

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Felix Velos

As students continued to land all across the Ashea forest around Eden Academy, a large ruckus was ongoing in part of the valley. The cause of such a loud commotion was none other than Felix as she blew through the trees and large boulders in her way. The raven haired teen was running as fast as she could, punching and kicking anything in her way and leaving behind quite a mess. Felix knew making this much noise would attract a lot of attention, but she didn't really care. As long as she made it to the tokens and ultimately to the Academy, she could care less about any partner, or anyone else for that matter. With a yell of frustration, the head of the Rooks redoubled her efforts to destroy everything in her path. Nothing would stop her from reaching her goal.

@Minerva

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Crimson Spartan

David was trying to be quiet for the most part- to avoid attracting Grimm of any kind and then, because it was his luck, a guy decided that it was a good time to scream in his goddamn ear. He put a hand over his lip and responded by looking him in the eyes. "S-s-sure, but be q-q-quiet, we don't want to attract any G-g-grimm," he said, still stuttering. Goddamnit, he still sucked at talking to other humans or even Faunus.

@Yun Lee

@Hospes @BlueFlameNikku

See as the pair almost had the beast finished Franky begin to sprint towards the Grimm Ursa. "Can't let you have all the up close and personal fun." "Joey, Roby!" He shouts the two names as two tall gray ethereal mobsters appear in front of him, slightly crouched with hands clasped low. Franky jumps up onto both sets of awaiting hands which promptly give him a big boosting jump up onto the shoulders of the Grimm Ursa. He quickly pulls out his Taser Duster, pulls back his arm and smashes a hard punch down onto the top of the Grimm's skull which is quickly followed by an electrical shock traveling through its body for a second upon the impact.

The monster stumbles a bit but still stands after that hit. Franky's eyes upon wide with fury as he delivers the same blow two more additional times before the Grimm lets out a loud groan of pain and falls forwards onto it's stomach; Franky jumping off of it next to the head just as it would have begun to fall. However, the Grimm still lets out a low groan as it lays upon the ground. With response to the Franky turns to face it's head, stomps his foot down onto the side of it hand presses the muzzle of his firearm against it's skull with a creepy grin before holding down the trigger.

After a short burst of rounds riddling into the now utterly defeated Grimm Franky and the two ethereal mobsters would turn to Bianca. The two mobsters tipping they're hats to her before dissipating while Franky shows her a genuine smile. "Ah right, we are suppose to get some tokens not just fight Grimm while we're down here." He laughs to himself as though he'd almost forgotten that objective in regards to this academy initiation or whatever it was.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"It's because you're like, five of me! It's awesome! How's the weather of there?"

She snickered slightly at her own continued joking, but when Alcander pointed out that they should probably get moving, she cleared her throat and nodded. "Right, right, sorry. So if we fell... and if the sun is... Alright." She said with a firm nod, her countenance briefly all business as she finished analyzing the sky above.

"The school should be in that direction, assuming the ship was flying towards it" She said, pointing a direction down the valley. "No recent grimm tracks, so anything we come across will be a roamer rather than a nester. Or, you know. Flies." She added after she knelt to the ground. After a beat she glanced up from her study's with a wry grin.

"What the chances of me getting a piggyback ride " :D

@Crimson Spartan @Minerva @QuakeUPSB @Hospes

"..."

Who was this girl again...? Alcander almost regretted locking eyes with her due to this quirky nature she seemed to have.... Well at least she seemed to have an idea of where to go but then came the question about a piggyback ride. Alcander was visibly nervous as his mind raced to find a response. He paused for a good thirty seconds before opening his mouth to give a response.

"I-I suppose it'd be no trouble. C-carrying you as we move... A-after all we're t-teammates now if I understood what the headmaster said correctly...."

Alcander responded as he preceded to kneel down deciding to do something nice for his new partner.

@Minerva @Schnee Corp Lawyer @QuakeUPSB

• Thank You
Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
"That's right! She's Audrey...and kinda grumpy sometimes. A lot. Mostly."

The blonde in question had by this point lifted up into the air to get closer, hovering near Teanna.

"Don't tell her I said that."

"Eh. 6 outta 10."
[fieldbox= Windia Milkyway, Turquoise, solid]
Z0BlzM1.png

A smile could be seen when Windia heard Teanna refer to her blonde companion as grumpy and how she was asked not to tell on her. She could see that these two go way back and she was happy for the two of them that they got paired up as partners. She could see herself and Ael in these two girls should that stubborn blonde have become her partner. But this was a new chapter in her life. She can't just cling to the past forever. It was an opportunity for both of them to meet new people, create new friendships, and forge new bonds. This was for the best and she wouldn't have it any other way. Yet, even at this moment, she was curious what kind of person would have to bear with that dork's attitude for the next four years.

"Yeah, I could see that. She reminds me of my friend, Ael to be honest. Both blonde, both grumpy, but both caring and dependable. Hmm... you know what, I think Audrey's a tsundere! That makes perfect sense!" Windia said while beaming at Teanna and then giving a wink to Audrey who was hovering near Teanna.

Windia then turned back to Teanna, who was still blissfully unaware of the angry blonde hovering behind her.

"I believe I didn't catch your name by the way. Mine's Windia, if you still didn't know. If you already knew, then now you probably won't forget about me, right?" Windia stated almost in a machine-gun-like fashion, perfectly complimenting how hyped she was right now.

Suddenly, a flash of light caught the white-haired girl's attention, which prompted her to turn towards where the swan with the coat was earlier. Instead, she saw a beautiful, white-haired girl, wearing the coat she had handed thee swan earlier. Upon realizing that this girl was indeed the swan from earlier, the hyperactive Windia couldn't help but pounce on Liliya and glomp her out of joy.

"Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh! You're shoo kyuut!"

As she was saying this, Windia was affectionately rubbing her cheek against Liliya's, overwhelmed with so much bliss after realizing she was paired with an actual student. She had a hunch that the principal wouldn't be so strict as to pair her up with an animal but after the crazy stunt that he pulled off, she had a feeling that he thinks the same way as she does to some degree. After all, if she had made eye-contact first with a Deathstalker, he wouldn't just force the two to become partners... right? Welp, better safe than sorry.

"I'm so glad you're a student and not a legitimate swan! And don't worry, that's not really weird at all. That little flash of light censorship of yours was a bit disappointing but other than that, YOUR SEMBLANCE IS AWESOME! It must be amazing to be able to fly whenever you want like that. "

By now, the three girls would have already formed weird first impressions of Windia, but she didn't care. Weird first impressions were her thing, and most of her lasting friendships started because of these. She was the spontaneous, fun, probably crazy, but really fun person among her friends. It was this bright and colorful personality of hers that allowed her to meet, befriend, and form lasting connections with so many people. That said, she really appreciated it when somebody treats her like normal, like how Ael had tolerated and stuck up for her (despite chastising her for her stupid antics and hijinks most of the time) after getting to know her better, Franky, who seemed to like her craziness, and Duke who viewed and treated her as a normal girl. Oh boy. Those 3 really did make a lasting impression on her huh?

After realizing that Liliya might be getting a little uncomfortable with the unannounced skinship they were having, Windia promptly let go of Liliya and offered her an apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that. You were just so adorable, that I couldn't resist."

Dusting herself off and clearing her throat in an effort to regain her composure, Windia then put up a more serious demeanor towards the three other girls.

iXHxuI4.png

"Now then, seeing as we all have gathered here, I think it is in our best interest to form a temporary team until we finish our objective and reach Eden Academy safe and sound. I'm not really sure how Headmaster Ginger's going to form teams out of us, but until he expressly groups all of us into teams, it'd make it a lot easier for the four of us if we work together, at least for the time being."

As if taking a different personality altogether, Windia's entire attitude changed into what would seem like a military commander. The girls would surely find this as peculiar, if not straight up bizarre, but this was how Windia Milkyway was when she got serious. Aelius Cedomir, and Old Man Ingram could attest to this, seeing as the combined efforts of that Monster of a Mentor, and Windia's very own father thoroughly drilled how complete focus and attention could mean the difference between coming out of a dangerous situation in glory or in a body bag.

"That said, we should head on to those altars the Head Honcho mentioned. We need to retrieve those tokens. I understand that there are only two at every altar. Going with four people to retrieve two may seem like a time-consuming and laborious task but it's our safest bet of making it out of these godsforsaken woodlands alive. Whenever someone is retrieving a token, we cover their backs. Rinse and repeat. That way, we ensure each other's safety. If you have any other bright ideas, spill them out now. We're burning daylight, after all." She continued in her commando-like persona as she assessed the current situation they were in.

@C.T. @Gummi Bunnies

[/fieldbox]
Liliya was completely unsure on how to respond to this, especially with how Windia was all over her. Was her strange Semblance that adorable? Or was it more of her behavior being found out as the cute part of her? Either way, she was seriously flustered, and didn't know what to say until it came to business as to what they had to do.

"O-Oh... um... I'm Liliya..."

Well, they were going to be a temporary team, so Liliya figured that it was common sense to say her name to them.

@C.T. @Accelerator

@Hospes

---------

"WHY DOES EVERY TREE LOOK THE FUCKING SAME?!"

@Ringmaster

@Gummi Bunnies @Demmy

A calloused hand placed itself on the grip of the Headhunter as he charged past, suddenly more immensely competent and immersed. The Grimm itself became placed in a mental box, with various boxes branching away into an finite amount of possibilities. There was only so many ways it could attack after all.

Out the Headhunter flashed, in a move a certain anime-loving junior huntress would have known intimately, though less polished then her own. It was just the beginning after all, as following in its wake came the sheath known as the Kurgan, acting as an impromptu hammer in a duel wielding style, as Angus slashed and bashed as though he was a Grimm himself, his style animalistic and incredibly natural when it came to his family weapons.

@Hospes
Eshell frowned, shaking his head and stublimg a bit when she took his arm. "I doubt I can be much help to you," he murmured, finally managing to free his arm from the girl's iron like grip. "I can't exact-oompf." Perhaps he should have let her drag him along. Maybe that way he wouldnt have walked into the tree and then fall back onto the ground.

@Gummi Bunnies
"Well, you need to make yourself useful to me!"

Soneri felt disgusted that she had to require the help from a person like Eshell, but she had little options out here so she had to juice out the usefulness that he had in him. Before she would begin dragging him along with her again, she looked over to see that there was commotion involving several Grimm. For once, she felt a bit unsure, given that she hasn't really run into an actual creature of Grimm in her lifetime.

"Actually, change of plans. Be useful to me in fighting those Grimm... then we can find a way out of this stupid forest."

As she said this, Soneri readied her crossbow on her left arm, squinting her eyes as she focused for a good shot from afar.

@Demmy @Ringmaster @Hospes

Reactions: Accelerator
Liliya was completely unsure on how to respond to this, especially with how Windia was all over her. Was her strange Semblance that adorable? Or was it more of her behavior being found out as the cute part of her? Either way, she was seriously flustered, and didn't know what to say until it came to business as to what they had to do.

"O-Oh... um... I'm Liliya..."

Well, they were going to be a temporary team, so Liliya figured that it was common sense to say her name to them.

@C.T. @Accelerator
"Pleased to meetcha! Teanna." She introduced in turn, gesturing at herself before peering over her shoulder. "Audrey, of course who--"

"Is not a tsundere."

"...Right. Moving on...yeah, I support that plan. Makes sense to me, shouldn't be too hard, right?"

"It will suffice. And perhaps some information about what we all can do should be shared."

@Accelerator @Gummi Bunnies

• Bucket of Rainbows
"..."

Who was this girl again...? Alcander almost regretted locking eyes with her due to this quirky nature she seemed to have.... Well at least she seemed to have an idea of where to go but then came the question about a piggyback ride. Alcander was visibly nervous as his mind raced to find a response. He paused for a good thirty seconds before opening his mouth to give a response.

"I-I suppose it'd be no trouble. C-carrying you as we move... A-after all we're t-teammates now if I understood what the headmaster said correctly...."

Alcander responded as he preceded to kneel down deciding to do something nice for his new partner.

"..."

Shizune's eyes widened and her mouth started to waver when Alcander knelt down. "W-wait, you didn't, I-" She took a deep breath and forced out a cough, before she put her hands on her hips to take a moment and collect herself.

Deeeep breath.

She finally looked up and... nope, couldn't do it, and a small, lilting giggle escaped despite her grand attempts to smother it. She sighed at herself and shook her head "Sorry, sorry! I was kidding big guy, I'm not gonna make you carry me around like some useless kid in the middle of grimm infested wilds. Let me start over." She said with a bright grin and a small bow " I'm Shizune Shimmerohmytwins!"
As students continued to land all across the Ashea forest around Eden Academy, a large ruckus was ongoing in part of the valley. The cause of such a loud commotion was none other than Felix as she blew through the trees and large boulders in her way. The raven haired teen was running as fast as she could, punching and kicking anything in her way and leaving behind quite a mess. Felix knew making this much noise would attract a lot of attention, but she didn't really care. As long as she made it to the tokens and ultimately to the Academy, she could care less about any partner, or anyone else for that matter. With a yell of frustration, the head of the Rooks redoubled her efforts to destroy everything in her path. Nothing would stop her from reaching her goal.

@Minerva

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Crimson Spartan
Shizune hit the dirt in a low crouch just in time to not get clotheslined by a errant tree that had been punched away by... something.

"...What the hell was that!? and... do we follow it or avoid it?" She asked after a beat, stuck in a mild state of shock and not standing up from her crouch as she stared back at the chunk of wood that had almost walloped her.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @QuakeUPSB @Minerva

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
"..."

Shizune's eyes widened and her mouth started to waver when Alcander knelt down. "W-wait, you didn't, I-" She took a deep breath and forced out a cough, before she put her hands on her hips to take a moment and collect herself.

Deeeep breath.

She finally looked up and... nope, couldn't do it, and a small, lilting giggle escaped despite her grand attempts to smother it. She sighed at herself and shook her head "Sorry, sorry! I was kidding big guy, I'm not gonna make you carry me around like some useless kid in the middle of grimm infested wilds. Let me start over." She said with a bright grin and a small bow " I'm Shizune Shimmerohmytwins!"

Shizune hit the dirt in a low crouch just in time to not get clotheslined by a errant tree that had been punched away by... something.

"...What the hell was that!? and... do we follow it or avoid it?" She asked after a beat, stuck in a mild state of shock and not standing up from her crouch as she stared back at the chunk of wood that had almost walloped her.

"Could be trouble....or it could lead us to our target... W-we might as well go after it..." Alcander spoke slowly as he raised back to his feet slowly... In all the commotion he almost forgot about what had just happened before involving the confusion on carrying her or not. Apparently she was joking about the entire matter but Alcander took it differently and for that he felt even more awkward then usual.

"Oh! and um... Sorry about that... I uh... I ain't fully used to 'being social'... I uh... I came into this after wandering for some time..." Alcander spoke feeling the need to explain himself for the earlier confusion. This really wasn't his day it seemed but now that something else was here maybe he could turn it around for the better.

"I-if I use some fire.... I-I can speed myself up w-with my semblance.. P-perhaps I should scout ahead...?" Alcander offered in his usual nervous manor. For someone his size and look he sure did seem nervous all the time.

There had been one cabin on the ship that had been occupied since they'd left port. No one had come in or out of it, but occasionally in the dead of night, the riffs of righteous metal could be heard through the walls of the neighboring cabins and the halls. Students who were wise avoided it, sensing the darkness within and fearing that a vile spirit of metal and death haunted the room within.

Or they just found the music annoying but, like, who the hell was gonna think that?

Yet when the cabin opened up beneath the room and disgorged its hellish contents into the world below, twas not a ghost or devil that spewed forth upon the world. Nay, it was... a girl. Dressed in blacks, purples and reds and with hair the hue of the darkest soul, She let out an unearthly cackle of unbridled joy as she tumbled through the air. A guitar case was strapped across her back, and in her hands she held the instrument herself.

"YEEEEAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!"

She spun her grip on the guitar from being held like an axe to being wielded as was its true purpose, and dramatically raised her hands towards the heavens as the wind howled around her coat and midnight locks of hair. As if in defiance of that rythymless noise, she brought those fingers down across invisible strings, and with a thunderous boom the guitar answered with a riff that echoed through the woods below. She crowed in delight at the sound she craved, and soon a roaring melody of doom accompanied the girl as she careened towards the earth.

When finally she neared her death at the terminal velocity embrace of mother gaia, She twisted herself to point at the ground and thrashed a new rhythm across her instrument, and in response crackles of blue lightning shot forth to the ground below. Where it hit, icicles bloomed like daggers through the forest, quickly forming a ramp of frozen glory that caught the girl's feet and slid her safely down and towards a tree, where she leaped and hooked the edge of the guitar to send herself spinning 'round till she finally lost her momentum.

"WOOOOOOOHOOOHOOHOOHOOOOOOOoooooaaaaalright that was fun where the fuck am I?"

@Accelerator @Minerva @Schnee Corp Lawyer @york
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Aelius Cedomir, Gold, solid]
x5YrAFq.png

Ael's day started on a high note. As usual, he was already up and about by the crack of dawn and was eager to socialize with his peers once again. However, the Headmaster must have also gotten this accursed semblance of his, or a really effective alarm clock as he seemed to be already in working condition even before Ael had shook of the last traces of sleepiness from his eyes.

He had just gotten his hands on Solstice when he heard the headmaster explaining something about already arriving at the academy, woodlands surrounding it as a defense system, and that most people wouldn't even think of venturing within those woods but the students would be doing just that.

Dread already filled Ael as he connected the dots in the Headmaster's statement. And just when he realized what was about to happen, it happened.

"OH SHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!"

Most people on board probably heard his terrified screams as he began free falling towards the forestland below, Worse of all, neither his weapon nor semblance would help at all to soften his fall so it looks like he's going in hot.

"I could try cushioning the fall with my semblance... but I'll most likely be out cold by the time evening ar--" His thoughts were interrupted when a sudden black avian-like figure suddenly appeared, flying below him. He was falling way too fast to correct his trajectory so all he could do was brace for impact.

(Skip to 8 seconds for this vid placement to make sense)

Upon landing on the bird, he realized it was no ordinary bird, but a juvenile Nevermore instead. Both of them were falling now though Ael miraculously managed to stay on its back as it thrashed about and flapped its wings to regain altitude. Once he decided that a crash would be necessary to bring him down to sweet solid ground, Ael gripped his sword tightly and embedded the blade just behind the bird grimm's skull where it should have connected with the spine. It was the fastest way to kill it, after all and it seemed to be effective as he felt himself falling once again.

This time, he was towards in a heavily forested area, but unlike a while ago, he was now at a lower, safer altitude, and he has a partially disintegrating Grimm carcass to soften his blow. Or so he thought. Before he could hit any of the trees, the Nevermore's body fully vaporized and there was now nothing to protect him from the impending collision with the tree.

"OH FUCCCCK ITTTT!"

Tblonde knight's body began emanating a golden glow which snaked it way until it covered his sword. Then, when the first tree loomed in front of him, he swung his sword with all his might in order to cut through it. Fortunately, his semblance-aided strike was enough to cut through it cleanly like butter. Unfortunately, about half a dozen more trees lie in ambush in front of him.

Slash, strike, cut.

Ael repeated those three actions in an almost mechanical fashion as he smoothly got through every trunk that got on his way, and consequently turning them to oddly cut timber. He was now only less than a hundred feet from the ground when a gigantic tree appeared all of a sudden as he cut the 5th one down. There was simply no way he'd be able to cut through that tree without exhausting all of his aura, so he instead improvised. He had planned to originally perform a roll once he reaches a clearing in order to transfer the momentum from his fall. Now, all he could do was to embed his sword into the giant tree's trunk and slide down from it as Solstice slowly cut the tree in a lengthwise fashion.

The young knight practically began kissing the ground as soon as his boots touched the forest floor though mother nature probably hates him now after he cut down all those trees to break his fall. A loud crash could be heard coming from behind him as the trees he cut down fell to the ground in an almost simultaneous fashion the moment he hit the ground. Dismissing the fact that he couldn't believe he survived that fall when the odds were stacked against him. Before anything else, however, he deactivated his Semblance in order to conserve his Aura.

"I guess I have to thank Ingram for throwing me off a mountain all the time. That crazy old man's finally making sense now when he said it was a "necessary part of training." He mused.

After checking to make sure he was alright, he began scanning his surroundings. Lush, dense trees covered his surroundings as far as the eye could see. Immediately, he realized something was fundamentally wrong. This was supposed to be a forest filled with animals... and yet the entire forest seems to be devoid of animal life as his surroundings were eerily quiet. Though that didn't last for long. Like a knife, howls and growls near him cut through the deafening silence.

He remembered what the headmaster had said. This forest was supposed to be filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm. And it looks like he landed in a particularly bad location. Great.

"Just my luck, I guess."

Strangely, the growls and howls seem to not get any closer to his location. If he had to make a guess, the Grimm found an unfortunate student to gang up on. His legs instinctively began moving to the source of the howls until he came across the girl talking with the masked guy from before surrounded by several Beowulves. She was getting ready to fight those in front of her, seemingly failing to notice that one particular Beowulf had snuck up on her blind side.

As it tried to pounce on her from behind, Ael intercepted the wolf grimm in midair with his sword, cleanly cutting through it until its remains vaporized.

"Hey, I don't suppose you've already gotten a partner, right?" Ael asked Hazel as he defended from any attacks coming from her rear. . "Because if you already have, that person's quite rude to leave you to fend for yourself like this."

"In any case, I hope you don't mind me helping you in this pinch you've gotten yourself into. Us Hunters need to watch each other's backs, right?"

The knight assumed a defensive stance after saying those words. As he gripped Solstice tightly with one hand, he awaited either Hazel's response or the Beowulves' attack. Whichever came first.

@york @Minerva @Schnee Corp Lawyer

[/fieldbox]
Hazel Sterling
@Accelerator @Minerva @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hospes

Looks like she hadn't just attracted one Grimm by focusing her negative emotions in order to lure one in... Oh no; it was an entire pack of Beowolves no less, but yet, she didn't intend to flee the battle.

Her eyes darted from one creature to the next, in an attempt to anticipate their movements as she made sure to keep track of every one. They were pretty basic creatures, and she had a distinct idea of the strategy they were going to undertake...

With their pack-like mentality, they often surrounded their prey, intending to confuse, and blindside them with a co-ordinated attack, catching their opponent by surprise before aiming to finish them off.

Thus, she anticipated the lone Beowolf preparing to lunge for her, having caught its distinct movements from the corner of her eye... Carefully keeping track of it as it moved closer and closer, she kept a tight grip on her weapon. Sure, she feared failure, of which she made no effort to suppress, despite doing her best to keep her facial expression as neutral as possible but it was that very feeling that would drive her to succeed.

After all, fear was her most reliable weapon, given her semblance.

The Beowolf drew closer, and closer... With Hazel feigning ignorance of its presense the whole time, and as it leapt, a yellowish glint suddenly shone in her eyes, and she lunged forwards, aiming to intercept it in midair, ending it's life... But, just before she was able to spear the creature, intending to finish it off with a shot from her weapon, it was suddenly cleaved in half by... Someone else?

Evidently far from accustomed to having help, a distinct expression of surprise crossed her face as she diverted herself in just the nick of time, landing a short distance from where she had originally been.

That initial expression of surprise on her face quickly shifted to a more furious one as she shot a rather fearsome glare the one who had intervened.

"Oy... OY!!! That was my-...!" She suddenly trailed off.

Evidently by her shouting, she had been less than appreciative of this gesture, as well intentioned as it could have been... But, as she was busy yelling at Ael, she had inadvertantly made eye contact with him, which she had only just now remembered the significance of...

"Kill..." She growled.

Well, she was still mad, but it would appear as if it was more directed towards herself now, seeing as what she had just done, but that didn't make her any less hostile, even as she responded to his inquiry about her having a partner.

"Well... I do NOW, don't I?!!" She yelled, her voice revertabrating around the forest.

It was only then that she realized her tactical error; her shouts were likely to attract more local Grimm, but hey... Maybe some others nearby might be able to hear her?

In either case, the distinct growls from the Beowolves brought her attention back to her initial plan of action; kill some Grimm, find an artifact, and get the hell out of here.

Except, unless she wanted to get kicked out of Eden Academy before she even properly attended... She had a partner now, thanks to her foolish mistake just now.

"Ah whatever... Just stay outta my way!" She muttered, trying to keep her voice in check this time.

Looks like she was far from accustomed to actually communicating in the midst of battle, so much so that she had alot less restraint in that department than she probably should have.

But hey... At least she was a quick learner, right? (Even if she seemed to be also just as quick to anger.)​

Last edited:
  • Love
"Well, you need to make yourself useful to me!"

Soneri felt disgusted that she had to require the help from a person like Eshell, but she had little options out here so she had to juice out the usefulness that he had in him. Before she would begin dragging him along with her again, she looked over to see that there was commotion involving several Grimm. For once, she felt a bit unsure, given that she hasn't really run into an actual creature of Grimm in her lifetime.

"Actually, change of plans. Be useful to me in fighting those Grimm... then we can find a way out of this stupid forest."

As she said this, Soneri readied her crossbow on her left arm, squinting her eyes as she focused for a good shot from afar.

@Demmy @Ringmaster @Hospes

"I can try," Eshell replied, standing and brushing himself. Though as he did so he heard the tell tale sounds of Grimm nearby and when he was about to point that out, his partner had beat him to it. "That I can ddo." That said the blind bow withdrew his weapons and without another word, sisappeared from sight.

"Could be trouble....or it could lead us to our target... W-we might as well go after it..." Alcander spoke slowly as he raised back to his feet slowly... In all the commotion he almost forgot about what had just happened before involving the confusion on carrying her or not. Apparently she was joking about the entire matter but Alcander took it differently and for that he felt even more awkward then usual.

"Oh! and um... Sorry about that... I uh... I ain't fully used to 'being social'... I uh... I came into this after wandering for some time..." Alcander spoke feeling the need to explain himself for the earlier confusion. This really wasn't his day it seemed but now that something else was here maybe he could turn it around for the better.

"I-if I use some fire.... I-I can speed myself up w-with my semblance.. P-perhaps I should scout ahead...?" Alcander offered in his usual nervous manor. For someone his size and look he sure did seem nervous all the time.

Shizune still had to take a few more seconds, but eventually she stood back up and took a breath as she stared off in the direction whatever the hell had ran.

"Sure. I'll be able to keep up, so just focus on catching up or at least keeping pace with it." she said with a stiff a nod as she reattached the grapple spike to Tebiki's pommel. The brush with danger (even if they'd eventually learn it wasn't a grimm) had wiped the grin off her face, and she just waited quietly for Alcander to start his run before she grappled onto a tree in the distance and sent herself rapelling off towards it to launch herself in the air in pursuit

@Hospes

Well, at least he wasn't one to turn his back when a fight began. Midna respected that in a person, being more of a headstrong person than the retreat type. Regardless, she followed Angus soon after, leaping into the air and backing him up in his assault on the creatures of Grimm. While Angus took a more animalistic approach, Midna's movements were calculated and graceful. A slash here, a twirl or a jump there, a small burst of flame to keep the creature at bay before following up with a punch to the skull...

Okay. That part was less graceful.

In any case, battle waging on, the blonde fought vigorously against the creature of her choosing while Angus took on one of the others. But, in putting her focus on one creature alone, she was blindsided by the third- butted aside and sent skidding for a few moments like nothing. With a growl of annoyance, Midna swiftly got back to her feet, rolling her shoulder momentarily before leading right back into her previous tactic of now slightly less calculated slashes. Only difference being now, it was two on one.

@Ringmaster

@Gummi Bunnies @Demmy
See as the pair almost had the beast finished Franky begin to sprint towards the Grimm Ursa. "Can't let you have all the up close and personal fun." "Joey, Roby!" He shouts the two names as two tall gray ethereal mobsters appear in front of him, slightly crouched with hands clasped low. Franky jumps up onto both sets of awaiting hands which promptly give him a big boosting jump up onto the shoulders of the Grimm Ursa. He quickly pulls out his Taser Duster, pulls back his arm and smashes a hard punch down onto the top of the Grimm's skull which is quickly followed by an electrical shock traveling through its body for a second upon the impact.

The monster stumbles a bit but still stands after that hit. Franky's eyes upon wide with fury as he delivers the same blow two more additional times before the Grimm lets out a loud groan of pain and falls forwards onto it's stomach; Franky jumping off of it next to the head just as it would have begun to fall. However, the Grimm still lets out a low groan as it lays upon the ground. With response to the Franky turns to face it's head, stomps his foot down onto the side of it hand presses the muzzle of his firearm against it's skull with a creepy grin before holding down the trigger.

After a short burst of rounds riddling into the now utterly defeated Grimm Franky and the two ethereal mobsters would turn to Bianca. The two mobsters tipping they're hats to her before dissipating while Franky shows her a genuine smile. "Ah right, we are suppose to get some tokens not just fight Grimm while we're down here." He laughs to himself as though he'd almost forgotten that objective in regards to this academy initiation or whatever it was.

rsz_alert2_by_teh_zombish_dawpruk_by_teh_zombish-dawqajg.jpg

Well. Franky's sudden declaration that he wouldn't let her have all of the close up fun, followed by him dashing past her and calling names she did not recognize, was met with a briefly startled look from Bianca who paused in her attacks. Instead, she opted to watch, ears perked up and alert as she bore witness to Franky leaping onto the Grimm's back, valiantly and viciously finishing it off with precision and skill that left the Faunus in brief awe, even more so as the male brought it down, finishing the thing off with a stomp and a shot to it's head. There was a twinkle to the girl's crimson eyes as she watched, hands hanging at her sides.. Before in the blink of an eye, she'd stowed her weapon, breaking into polite applause with a wide smile and closed eyes. Color her impressed and pleased with the display.

Regarding the male again, and giving a nod in return to the mobsters before they faded away, Bianca kept up her own smile with ease. The male seemed pleasant enough, and she was sure he'd make good company for the terms here. But he was right. Before any of that could even be considered, they needed to find those tokens and make their way to the academy. So, smiling all the while, she moved to take Franky's hand and gently tug him along, an obvious sign that she wanted him to follow. Of course, whether she was completely certain of where they were going was debatable, but it couldn't hurt to see where she led.

@BlueFlameNikku

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9