M

Midnight Maiden

-The IC-
-Discord-

So. Remnant. We've all heard of it, right? Composed of Vacuo, Atlas, Mistral, Vale, it's primary power source being that of dust, which pretty much everything nowadays can be run on. Man and Faunus alike filling the place to the brim, creating great things and working together to keep peace.

Sadly, things can't always go as planned.

Humans aren't the only inhabitants of the kingdoms, and even had they been, not all humans are good. Creatures of Grimm, the result of all things dark and creatures that feed off of negativity, share the lands with the people. By nature, not exactly the 'maker of great things' type. And humans, well... Humans get greedy. Want more than we're born with the right to have. But I suppose I'm straying from the point here.

Y'see, Vacuo, Vale, Mistral, Atlas- they aren't the only kingdoms around. Across the world of Remnant, many more kingdoms lie in wait, hidden a little better from prying eyes, but just as civilized and sharing the same goals as the kingdoms we know. Peace, tranquility, people getting along and working towards a better goal.

You might be wondering why I'm tellin' ya all of this. Well, let's just say that the heroes of this story ain't really regulars to Beacon, and they ain't about to be, after it's fall. So I figure I may as well enlighten you on where we're beginning... And where it'll hopefully end.

Let's see, first off... Ah, that's right. Terra, home to Annwn. Nice place, if ya ask me.. Aside from the discriminatory people. Warm little kingdom with seemingly kind folk, lots of vegetation, and even a few springs if ya look in the right place. Cept, this kingdom ain't really quite as quaint as it seems. Discrimination against Faunus is especially strong here, and the place is currently in a bit of a spat with, well...

Nysa. A little on the colder side, with a few mountains scattered around here and there. If you're smart, you'll remember to pack your coat and gloves if you ever find yourself headed there. This is the place you're most likely to find Faunus, and a hell of a lot of 'em, at that. Not all of 'em exactly wanna be there, but, well, if it's cold or be patronized by others, I don't necessarily blame 'em. You can take a guess why there's a war between the poor fellas and the diehards in Terra. Their academy's Aztlan.

Anyways, movin' on, next up we've got... Ah. Ashea. Probably the smallest of these guys, but definitely the nicest. Pretty tame place, with a much more pacifistic view in general than their brother and sister kingdoms. But they know how to fight when it matters, and they do have a nice academy to prove it. Eden, they call it.

Finally, Drayce, home of Zion academy. Not really the ideal place, but that's just my opinion. Lot's a crooks like to hang around here, and it's a bit dark and dreary for my taste. But hey, they get by, and the slightly high crime rate just seems to draw 'em closer. Which makes for good teamwork from the guys y'see there.

Anyways, now that ya know about the kingdoms, I guess it's your time to shine, kids.

--------

SO YEAH LOOK AT ME AND MY BASIC AF RWBY RP ATTEMPT THAT I'LL PROBABLY FAIL AT BUT I'M TOO HYPE TO CARE

So, here we go!

Rules
1. Be respectful, yo. Treat others how you want to be treated!
2. That said, keep everything in the ooc civil! If there is ever any conflict, please try to resolve it peacefully and be sure to take it to PMs. In addition, don't take out out of character feelings in the IC!
3. All Iwaku rules apply!
4. The limit for PCs per person will be two, but you are allowed to make NPCs if you'd like!
5. Obviously, no god-modding, power-gaming, etc. If you aren't sure whether your next post is god-modding or not, it's better to ask in the 'General Chat' thread before posting the reply. Better safe than sorry. ((WORKSHOP - Godmodding and Metagaming ))
6. Do your best with spelling and grammar, please. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it needs to be understandable. ((Here's an on-site guide to grammar you can read through: WORKSHOP - Grammarholics Anonymous - Your Grammar Guide! ))
7. PCs need to be somewhere from 16 to 18. Preferably 17, but it's not a big deal if they're in that age range, I'll just make teams accordingly.
8. This thread will be solely for signups and discussion of the RP. For all OOC chatter, please take it here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/groupdiscussions/out-of-character.18193/discussion
9. Finally, just have fun!

Character Sheet

Picture

Name

Legend/Folklore Motif

Appearance Description

Biography

Weapon

Semblance

Notable Attributes and Fighting Style

Motivation to be a Huntsman/Huntress

NPC or PC?(if you are posting an NPC, please post their CS in this thread!)

Extra

Cast List

Aelius Cedomir - Sir Gawain - @Accelerator
Alcander Wilder - Cain and Abel - @Crimson Spartan
Angus Lake - Sir Lancelot - @Ringmaster
Aqua Dakkar - The Little Mermaid - @Ringmaster
Bianca Armod - Amaterasu- @Hospes
David Amadeo - Cupid - @LuckycoolHawk9
Duke Velos - Castor and Pollux - @QuakeUPSB
Duivel Jones - Davy Jones - @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Erin Valix - Loki - @TyranntX
Eshell Tyr - The Blind Ghost - @Demmy
Felix Velos - Castor and Pollux - @QuakeUPSB
Franky Russo - Al Capone - @BlueFlameNikku
Hazel Sterling - The Ill-Fated Princess - @york
Kwame von Spinne - Anansi - @Yun Lee
Lilac Gwyneth Azura - The Book of Revelations; cleansing flame; paladins - @Valentyne
Liliya Blednyy - The Swan Princess/Snow Maiden - @Gummi Bunnies
Mason Moretti - Apollo and Hephaestus - @Mason Moretti
Midna Eclipse - Selene the Moon Goddess - @Hospes
Mona Creum - Sleeping Beauty - @Hospes
Samantha Guinness - Scáthach - @Indolent
Soneri Aundarya - Ishtar - @Gummi Bunnies
Windia Milkyway - Atalanta - @Accelerator

Teams
TEAL(Eshell Tyr, Midna Eclipse, Soneri Aundarya, and Angus Lake)
DARK(David Amadeo, Bianca Armod, Franky Russo and Kwame von Spinne)
AMTH(Amethyst)(Aelius Cedomir, Mason Moretti, Tiara Pendragon, Hazel Sterling)
TPAS(Topaz)(Teanna Sky, Audrey Pyralis, Alcander Wilder and Shizune Shimmer)
STEL(Steel)(Sam Guinn, Vasili Thana, Erin Valix, Lilac Azura)
FLYM(Flame)(Felix Velos, Liliya Blednyy, Sylvester Yin, Windia Milkyway)
JSMM(Jasmine)(Duivel Jones, Joylu Sun-Shin, Mona Creum, Melonie Adeline)
GLDD(Gold)(Gilda Glaucous, Liadan Mac-Tire, Duke Velos, Aqua Dakkar)​

Last edited:
So, if Mason is partnering with Sam, does that mean he will have to travel to Ashea and join Eden?
Yeah, all PCs will be attending Eden, as that's where the RP is set.

I really need to edit that into the OP since I keep forgetting. Ahem.

Anyways, I'm actually going to do a little rearranging, anyways. Vasili and Sam are going to be partners, going to sub Vasili with someone else for team AMTH. As for Mason, he'll either be partnered with @BlackHaru 's char(assuming they're still wanting to participate) or an NPC, if that's cool.

ALRIGHT, UPDATE ON TEAMS

MTAL(Metal(Windia Milkyway, Teanna Sky, Audrey Pyralis, and Liliya Blednyy)
CDDA(Cedar(Mona Creum, Duviel Jones, Duke Velos, Aqua Dakkar)
DARK(Dark(David Amadeo, Bianca Armod, Franky Russo, Kwame von Spinne)
SAFF(Sapphire(Shizune Shimmer, Alcander Wilder, Gainsborough Fisher, Felix Velos)
STEL(Steel(Soneri Aundarya, Eshell Tyr, Midna Eclipse, Angus Lake)
AMTH(Amethyst(Aelius Cedomir, Mason Moretti, Tiara Pendragon, Hazel Sterling)
JAYE(Bluejay(Joylu Sun-Shin, Lilac Azura, Qing You Xia, Erin Valix)
????(Vasili Thana, Sam Guinn, Ming Meixiu, ???)

@Accelerator was kind enough to accept having an NPC of theirs take the T of AMTH so I could put Sam and Vasili together, and I also went ahead and put you on AMTH so you can post whenever, @Mason Moretti . After you finish your CS, of course. Which means you'll be partnered with Accelerator's NPC, Tiara.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Indolent , you two butts can post at each other whenever now. Be grateful-- and when I say that, it's directed at you, Ethan. : |

@Minerva , until I know whether or not BlackHaru is joining for sure, you can join Sam and Vasili or fight Grimm.

My CS is all finished up. What's going down in the RP so far?

@Hospes , how should I treat Tiara? Should I treat her as @Accelerator 's character, or because she's an NPC can I have some minor amount of control loke saying she lands next to Mason, or is she controlled by GM because she's an NPC?

Also, she's adorable and I think her and Mason should be instantly shipped I mean they both have adorable little ears and similar fashion sense

@Hospes , how should I treat Tiara? Should I treat her as @Accelerator 's character, or because she's an NPC can I have some minor amount of control loke saying she lands next to Mason, or is she controlled by GM because she's an NPC?

Also, she's adorable and I think her and Mason should be instantly shipped I mean they both have adorable little ears and similar fashion sense
Accel has plans on how they're bringing her in, so just treat her like a PC. ^^

c:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Yes you do. Don't make me post logs of your blatant bullying me to get partnered with Vasili! : |
That is blatant bullcrap, I did nothing of the sort. You know well that was jesting and you EVENTUALLY SAID YOU'D DO IT ANYWAY Y U DO DIS TO ME.

SO JUST A NOTE

Once I've gotten at least a couple of posts from everyone(I think the people I haven't gotten them from just yet are @OrlandoBloomers , @True Ending Eliza , @Indolent , @Minerva , and @TyranntX ) I'll make a post dming people starting to arrive where they can claim their relics and all(one per pair of partners). I'm just trying to give everyone a chance to post before moving it along.

Also I've been drawing all the teams and will probably post those horrible sketches once I've done all of them maybe woo

That is all yo

Can't post tonight. Pathfinder seshhhhh

Oh damn, I am WAY behind, guess I forgot to turn on notifications... I'll see about getting back into this later. but right now it's a bit late for me. So I'm going to get some sleep then I'll make a post after doing some reading

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I've made my post, just have to stand by and wait for those on my team to make their response. though it seems like one of them has not been on in days. Then again I'm not much better

Is this a real roleplay cause ive been looking for a RWBY one forever now