M

Midnight Maiden

-The IC-
-Discord-

So. Remnant. We've all heard of it, right? Composed of Vacuo, Atlas, Mistral, Vale, it's primary power source being that of dust, which pretty much everything nowadays can be run on. Man and Faunus alike filling the place to the brim, creating great things and working together to keep peace.

Sadly, things can't always go as planned.

Humans aren't the only inhabitants of the kingdoms, and even had they been, not all humans are good. Creatures of Grimm, the result of all things dark and creatures that feed off of negativity, share the lands with the people. By nature, not exactly the 'maker of great things' type. And humans, well... Humans get greedy. Want more than we're born with the right to have. But I suppose I'm straying from the point here.

Y'see, Vacuo, Vale, Mistral, Atlas- they aren't the only kingdoms around. Across the world of Remnant, many more kingdoms lie in wait, hidden a little better from prying eyes, but just as civilized and sharing the same goals as the kingdoms we know. Peace, tranquility, people getting along and working towards a better goal.

You might be wondering why I'm tellin' ya all of this. Well, let's just say that the heroes of this story ain't really regulars to Beacon, and they ain't about to be, after it's fall. So I figure I may as well enlighten you on where we're beginning... And where it'll hopefully end.

Let's see, first off... Ah, that's right. Terra, home to Annwn. Nice place, if ya ask me.. Aside from the discriminatory people. Warm little kingdom with seemingly kind folk, lots of vegetation, and even a few springs if ya look in the right place. Cept, this kingdom ain't really quite as quaint as it seems. Discrimination against Faunus is especially strong here, and the place is currently in a bit of a spat with, well...

Nysa. A little on the colder side, with a few mountains scattered around here and there. If you're smart, you'll remember to pack your coat and gloves if you ever find yourself headed there. This is the place you're most likely to find Faunus, and a hell of a lot of 'em, at that. Not all of 'em exactly wanna be there, but, well, if it's cold or be patronized by others, I don't necessarily blame 'em. You can take a guess why there's a war between the poor fellas and the diehards in Terra. Their academy's Aztlan.

Anyways, movin' on, next up we've got... Ah. Ashea. Probably the smallest of these guys, but definitely the nicest. Pretty tame place, with a much more pacifistic view in general than their brother and sister kingdoms. But they know how to fight when it matters, and they do have a nice academy to prove it. Eden, they call it.

Finally, Drayce, home of Zion academy. Not really the ideal place, but that's just my opinion. Lot's a crooks like to hang around here, and it's a bit dark and dreary for my taste. But hey, they get by, and the slightly high crime rate just seems to draw 'em closer. Which makes for good teamwork from the guys y'see there.

Anyways, now that ya know about the kingdoms, I guess it's your time to shine, kids.

--------

SO YEAH LOOK AT ME AND MY BASIC AF RWBY RP ATTEMPT THAT I'LL PROBABLY FAIL AT BUT I'M TOO HYPE TO CARE

So, here we go!

Rules
1. Be respectful, yo. Treat others how you want to be treated!
2. That said, keep everything in the ooc civil! If there is ever any conflict, please try to resolve it peacefully and be sure to take it to PMs. In addition, don't take out out of character feelings in the IC!
3. All Iwaku rules apply!
4. The limit for PCs per person will be two, but you are allowed to make NPCs if you'd like!
5. Obviously, no god-modding, power-gaming, etc. If you aren't sure whether your next post is god-modding or not, it's better to ask in the 'General Chat' thread before posting the reply. Better safe than sorry. ((WORKSHOP - Godmodding and Metagaming ))
6. Do your best with spelling and grammar, please. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it needs to be understandable. ((Here's an on-site guide to grammar you can read through: WORKSHOP - Grammarholics Anonymous - Your Grammar Guide! ))
7. PCs need to be somewhere from 16 to 18. Preferably 17, but it's not a big deal if they're in that age range, I'll just make teams accordingly.
8. This thread will be solely for signups and discussion of the RP. For all OOC chatter, please take it here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/groupdiscussions/out-of-character.18193/discussion
9. Finally, just have fun!

Character Sheet

Picture

Name

Legend/Folklore Motif

Appearance Description

Biography

Weapon

Semblance

Notable Attributes and Fighting Style

Motivation to be a Huntsman/Huntress

NPC or PC?(if you are posting an NPC, please post their CS in this thread!)

Extra

Cast List

Aelius Cedomir - Sir Gawain - @Accelerator
Alcander Wilder - Cain and Abel - @Crimson Spartan
Angus Lake - Sir Lancelot - @Ringmaster
Aqua Dakkar - The Little Mermaid - @Ringmaster
Bianca Armod - Amaterasu- @Hospes
David Amadeo - Cupid - @LuckycoolHawk9
Duke Velos - Castor and Pollux - @QuakeUPSB
Duivel Jones - Davy Jones - @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Erin Valix - Loki - @TyranntX
Eshell Tyr - The Blind Ghost - @Demmy
Felix Velos - Castor and Pollux - @QuakeUPSB
Franky Russo - Al Capone - @BlueFlameNikku
Hazel Sterling - The Ill-Fated Princess - @york
Kwame von Spinne - Anansi - @Yun Lee
Lilac Gwyneth Azura - The Book of Revelations; cleansing flame; paladins - @Valentyne
Liliya Blednyy - The Swan Princess/Snow Maiden - @Gummi Bunnies
Mason Moretti - Apollo and Hephaestus - @Mason Moretti
Midna Eclipse - Selene the Moon Goddess - @Hospes
Mona Creum - Sleeping Beauty - @Hospes
Samantha Guinness - Scáthach - @Indolent
Soneri Aundarya - Ishtar - @Gummi Bunnies
Windia Milkyway - Atalanta - @Accelerator

Teams
TEAL(Eshell Tyr, Midna Eclipse, Soneri Aundarya, and Angus Lake)
DARK(David Amadeo, Bianca Armod, Franky Russo and Kwame von Spinne)
AMTH(Amethyst)(Aelius Cedomir, Mason Moretti, Tiara Pendragon, Hazel Sterling)
TPAS(Topaz)(Teanna Sky, Audrey Pyralis, Alcander Wilder and Shizune Shimmer)
STEL(Steel)(Sam Guinn, Vasili Thana, Erin Valix, Lilac Azura)
FLYM(Flame)(Felix Velos, Liliya Blednyy, Sylvester Yin, Windia Milkyway)
JSMM(Jasmine)(Duivel Jones, Joylu Sun-Shin, Mona Creum, Melonie Adeline)
GLDD(Gold)(Gilda Glaucous, Liadan Mac-Tire, Duke Velos, Aqua Dakkar)​

Last edited:
I just realized that all of my characters are partnered with at least slightly murderous characters.

I wonder what that says about me.

I just realized that all of my characters are partnered with at least slightly murderous characters.

I wonder what that says about me.

Implying Felix is the most murderous person in Team FLYM ;)

I've got plenty of surprises concerning Windia.

ALRIGHT I GOT TEAMS REARRANGED.... AGAIN.
dammit. guess this means ill have to redraw the ones i already drew, rip

MEAD(Midna Eclipse, Eshell Tyr, Soneri Aundarya, and Duke Velos -- Whether it's mead or meadow, take it as you will)
JSMM(Jasmine)(Duivel Jones, Joylu Sun-Shin, Mona Creum, Ming Meixiu)

@QuakeUPSB , heads up, I put you with an NPC partner and will post at Felix shortly.

Going to partner Gainsborough with @LordSprinklez 's character, assuming they decide to join. ^^ Then I'll do more tweaking accordingly.
SO CHANGE OF PLANS AGAIN, SRRY EVERYONE OH MY GOSH

But hooray, @Ringmaster is coming back! Which means I'm gonna do another bit of switching up, which I apologize for. Will make a post soon that clarifies that there was a switch up during the announcements of teams. I'll also post the little swaps ooc as well when I'm done. Thanks for the patience, all!

EDIT: SO TEAMS WILL BE

JSMM(Jasmine)(Duivel Jones, Joylu Sun-Shin, Mona Creum, Ming Meixiu)
GLDD(Gold)(Gainsborough Fisher, Liadan Mac-Tire, Duke Velos, Aqua Dakkar)

Welp, due to yet another dropout I've changed teams. Again. This time it was only a minor switching of Minerva's chars with NPCs to accommodate.

JSMM(Jasmine)(Duivel Jones, Joylu Sun-Shin, Mona Creum, Melonie Adeline)
GLDD(Gold)(Gilda Glaucous, Liadan Mac-Tire, Duke Velos, Aqua Dakkar)

At this rate I'll never finish drawing all of the teams :')

GUESS WHO DREW ALL OF THE TEAMS LAST NIGHT

They didn't turn out the best, as I did them all in about an hour and a half as I didn't have more time than that, and I also didn't get to ink all of them just yet.... But ayyeeee they're drawn!

teal_by_teh_zombish-db1qcad.jpg
stel1_by_teh_zombish-db1qcbe.jpg
gldd_by_teh_zombish-db1qcc8.jpg
dark1_by_teh_zombish-db1qccz.jpg
tpas_by_teh_zombish-db1qcdt.jpg
flym_by_teh_zombish-db1qcf0.jpg
jsm_by_teh_zombish-db1qcfz.jpg

Waiting to add Joylu as I'm not sure if @True Ending Eliza is still wanting to participate. ^^;
amth_by_teh_zombish-db1qcgz.jpg

MESSED UP WHEN I WAS INKING HAZEL'S EYES AHHHHH SORRY

Oh, and I also drew one of the NPC teams I've got. Working on the other and then going to draw the teach NPCs and the like as well.

team_emba_wip_by_teh_zombish-daule1u.jpg

Last edited:
Arghhh... It's so tempting but... Do you have any Faunus characters...?! This looks.. interesting to say the least..! Although I'm not entirely sure I want to apply, are the signups still open, if I decide to?

Arghhh... It's so tempting but... Do you have any Faunus characters...?! This looks.. interesting to say the least..! Although I'm not entirely sure I want to apply, are the signups still open, if I decide to?
Yes we have Faunus characters. I play one legit one, and one that grew up among faunuses but is actually a human.

And also, I think sign ups are often until @Midnight Maiden explicitly declares it's closed.

Yes we have Faunus characters. I play one legit one, and one that grew up among faunuses but is actually a human.

And also, I think sign ups are often until @Midnight Maiden explicitly declares it's closed.
Now I am definitely considering.. I shall sleep on it for a night or two and then proceed to a decision..!

>.< I just have an ex-bandit right now... Dunno if I'll create another char, but I could prolly if there is another team needed now xD

Yup, we have Fauna, and signups still open. I'll probably keep them that way, as I can always find ways to work people in as needed.

Also since people seem to be mentioning their faunus chars, both my PCs are and I also have a lot of NPC Fauna, lol

Yup, we have Fauna, and signups still open. I'll probably keep them that way, as I can always find ways to work people in as needed.

Also since people seem to be mentioning their faunus chars, both my PCs are and I also have a lot of NPC Fauna, lol
All right then, over the next few days I'll try and make a decision.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Alrighty, believe I've replied to everything I needed to. Planning to update relatively soon, but I'll allow a little more chill interaction time first if everyone wants. Trying to not rush too much since I know everyone has different schedules and all.

Anyways, in addition, I've kind of been considering maybe making a discord server if everyone would be down with it. Just because it's a bit easier to neatly chat and discuss rp in and the like in my opinion. But I'll only do that if everyone actually would be down with that. I know I tossed the idea to a couple of ya and it was well received so I figured couldn't hurt to see.

So I did go ahead and make that discord server! Joining isn't required, but there's likely to be RP discussion, art, general chatter and other such things crossing it that might not be posted here if you'd like to join.

Discord