Last edited:
" You know, this isn't quite the deal with the devil you might think of it. My Patron rather likes your style really. Personally I think this will be a good change for you. On the outskirts of the real deal, just enough to make a difference without getting all the way involved perhaps. "
"There's already one Devil in Hell's Kitchen." she smirked and shook her head. "And he gets his ass handed to him regularly."

" These files are old Miss Jones. OSS file copies of what Hydra used to be. To be certain, they are changed. but sometimes you can gain a great deal of information by studying it's beginnings. Just a reminder, tonight's excitement is not yet the real deal. "

"So, you got an address for me to go to for this..." she did finger quotes. "Excitement?" Jessica set the files aside for now, intending to look at them once Wesley was gone.

@Gands

James Wesley

" There you are, every bit as quick as I though you to be. "

He smiled at Jessica Jones, took the folded piece of paper and left it on her desk.

Good Luck Miss Jones, good luck indeed.

@Camleen @Michale CS

" There you are, every bit as quick as I though you to be. "

He smiled at Jessica Jones, took the folded piece of paper and left it on her desk.

Good Luck Miss Jones, good luck indeed.

Not long after he left -

"FUCK!" She yelled, and punched the manhole cover she'd started keeping on one wall so she could safely do that without putting holes in the building. Still, it was a 'light' punch, followed by her yelling - "Sorry! Radiator problems!" at the startled response to the noise.

She paced and shook her head. "Why do I get myself into these things?" Jessica remembered the guy's name and cued back her security camera - Trish had insisted she install one after all the trouble she'd had in her office over the past few months - to get his face.

Jessica picked up the phone and made a few calls, and sent a couple of texts with attached pictures.

"Shit. Shit, shit shit." She finally said, after her investigation turned up just who Wesley was. "Well, Jessica, you can't back out now, not unless you want to be on the wrong side of the fucking Kingpin of crime."

She opened that bottle and took a deep drink, coughing once. Okay, so that's why it cost four hundred bucks.

Jessica typed up a quick note and sent it off to Trish giving her just enough details as to where to find the real details that she secreted around her office then took one more swig of that whiskey.

She talked directly to it. "You better damned well be worth it." Then she put it away and headed toward the address that Wesley had left behind.

@Gands @Camleen

Last edited:
Reactions: Gands
James Wesley

Reaching the limousine, Wesley got in. He took out his phone.

" Yes sir, it's done. Yes. Yes, I gave her camera a good face shot. She should figure it out prior to her going out into the field. Yes sir, I think it's a patriotic gesture, she's quite capable. "

@Camleen

Quicksilver

Pietro heard Cap's orders, and he couldn't help but smirk. "Race you there." He said to Steve. "Even give you a head start." Just because you were a hero, didn't mean you couldn't have some fun with it.

Once Cap and the others took off. Pietro would run after them. Quickly overtaking them. On the way however, he noticed that some people were dealing with their own problems. Such as a girl trying to get her cat down from a tree. Someone pulling a snatch and run on a small store. And a skater about to wipe out, possibly getting an injury.

Walking over to the now walking in slow motion thief who had grabbed some money from the small store. Taking all of the cash out of the thief's hands and putting it back on the counter of the store. He came back, trying to think of what to do. He shrugged, before giving the thief a wedgie. With that done, he went over to the girl. Looking up at the tree. He sighed, before he began to walk up the tree. Glad his powers allowed him to do this. He gently picked up the cat. Walking back down the tree and putting the cat in the girl's arms. Now onto the skater. He didn't have to do much. Just a simple reposition and whatnot. His work done, Pietro continued onto the mission.

He made it to the docks, waiting on Cap's next orders before doing anything else.

@Gands @Dipper @MST3K 4ever

LauraBanner001B.jpg

Tagging: N/A
Just as everyone is getting away from the docks… or arriving in the case of Captain America's team… Laura is by now long gone. She has changed clothes, the blood and bits soaked clothes she had on previously now floating down the Hudson. She has, by now, circled towards where she was staying in the city. In the Bay area, still.

She is wearing a grey hoodie with the word 'BRAT' emblazoned on the front in black letters, a pair of faded tight fitting jeans and a pair of black Converse sneakers. She has washed off her face and hands best she can, if only to not make it obvious she just murdered a number of people tonight. She walks down the street of the town near the docks, she can still hear the sirens of the police in the distance. Her hands are tucked into the pockets of the hoodie she wears, the hood drawn up. She keeps her eyes down as she walks. There aren't a ton of people out tonight, mostly people just out trying to see what all the hubbub is at the docks.

She knows this street well enough. It's just a block away from where she first encountered Ronald. When things started to get very confusing for her. When she first started to break free of whatever spell she had been put under. And now most that 'ruled' this neighborhood is dead or have gone into hiding. She suspects that by now some of the other local factions have taken notice and have already moved to assert control. Cottonmouth comes to mind. She might have to deal with them also.

Laura turns towards an alley, her hands falling from her pockets to draw her hood down. She looks upwards towards the rundown buildings on either side of her, and she draws in a slow breath. She leaps up and grabs the end of a low hanging fire escape, and rather easily pulls herself up. She climbs the fire escape all the way to the top of it, avoiding being seen by anyone in the windows she passes. She gets to the uppermost level of the fire escape, and once more leaps up, grasping the edge of the roof. Pulling herself up, she sits in a crouch a moment as she scans the darkened rooftop, sniffing faintly at the air. She stands slowly then to her full height, tugging absently on the waistband of her jeans. Yeah they weren't made for scaling buildings.

She approaches the pigeon cage on the roof, though there are no birds within it. Laura thinks that whoever had pigeons in it abandoned it long ago. It clearly hasn't even been touched in months, at least. Which made it a pretty darn good hiding place. She kneels and reaches under the pigeon cage, pushing aside some old crates. She fishes around blindly with her hand for a moment or two, and then finds the strap. From the pile of crates, she pulls her green duffle bag, standing as she holds it in front of her now. Doesn't look like anyone found it, or if they did they knew better than to touch it. When you find a strange bag in this neighborhood… you know to let it be. You don't know what is in it, or which faction might have put it there. Laura looks around, and moves to a small rusted table a few feet away from the cage. Setting the duffle bag on it, she unzips it. She starts to rummage through it… some cash (the small amount she has left after giving most of it to her Aunt Debbie and to Megan. She gave them about $147,000 altogether. A bit more than that, but she didn't care about counting it to the penny. She was kind of in a hurry. And that left her with a small sum, enough to get to New York… and a small bit left over. Enough for a hotel room for a few nights… but food is probably what she'll have to spend it on. Passports are also in the duffle bag… some confidential, high level files from the Facility… a handgun (a SIG P210)… and a letter covered in dry blood. A letter she has never been able to read, due to the blood staining it so badly. Finally, a worn copy of Pinnochio…

Her fingers brush over the book, and she feels her heart just aching. She just stares down at it, and her hand then comes up to clutch the choker she is wearing. The choker she always wears. Her fingers wrap around the locket affixed to the choker, and she closes her eyes.

She can still smell her scent. She can feel the warmth of her touch. The love in her eyes.

10 minutes later she is once more on the move, bounding from rooftop to rooftop silently. Her duffle bag slung onto her back. She comes at a halt at a building's ledge, looking out into the neighborhood. And as she stands there, the claws of her right hand slowly extend from her knuckles. She surveys the neighborhood... slowly drawing the blades against her opposite arm, cutting herself in slow measured slices. Over and over.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Wanda Maximoff aka the Scarlet Witch

Wanda moved quickly with the others to the vehicles. She couldn't help thinking about how this scenarion is played out. In her mind, targetting the event at the icarus building is very suspicious. Cap also seemed right about the quality of the opposition . Not their best. She sent a message to Professor Xavier telepathically.

{" Professor...We were at the Icarus building. Hydra targeting this event seems very suspicious to me. Betsy did very well, but I worry about you with so many of us gone. Also, there are the other students to consider."}

Wanda sends images of various icarus scenes to Professor X.

When Caps group arrive at the docks Wandas strong mind is pushed to its limits by the horror of so much death.

Pietro and Logan would both notice her struggle a little, her face not quite sheet white. She is handling it, but she is stretched to do so. A young woman who has not seen a nights devastation before in her life..

@The Wanderer @MST3K 4ever @Dipper @Dunruffle @Camleen @Michale CS

Grant Ward

Grant continued to scope out the area and once he saw that the dust had settled, he heard the Captain's orders and intended to follow suit with them. They were needed at the docks and he was going to help in whatever way that he could. It seemed that they were going to need the fire arm power when it came to this area. As he left and walked by the bodies, he took a deep breath. Next stop, the docks.

"
Where do you need me positioned?" He asked.

@Gands @Camleen @MST3K 4ever @The Wanderer

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln did the best he could to help with the medical supplies. Once the area was cleared out, he looked off into the distance. Today had been one hell of a day. He had survived an explosion, helped a superhero, but yet he felt strange unfilled. Perhaps a night of rest would help ease his mind. He headed back to a hotel where he was going to rent a room for the night. Tomorrow was a new day after all.

He wished he could offer more help, but he needed to hide some. It was better to fade into obscurity than to be hated. He had learned that a long time ago.

@Camleen

Tagging: @Gands, @MST3K 4ever, @The Wanderer, @Dipper
Professor Xavier sits in what the students have dubbed the 'TV Room', it has become a sort of 'hang out' for some of the students. A few couches, some chairs, and of course the television. His hands are folded in his lap as he watches the television, watching news reports of the chaos from the last few days. And as he watches… he hears the voice of a child as he enters the room.

"Professor? Are they gonna come here?"

Charles first looks out of the corners of his eyes towards the child, the child's name is Frankie… and he doesn't sleep. His gift, the most physical part of it anyways, is his dark green and scaly skin. But his true gift… his mind always seems to be 'on'. Every few days he'll slip into a light nap, but beyond that his mind is always working. He is able to predict possible outcomes for any given situation, almost to the point of being a precog. But he is yet a child, and so he doesn't know how to hone that skill.

Charles motions the child closer as he turns his wheelchair a little towards him, Charles' voice soft and kind. "Is that what you see happening, my young friend?" Frankie shrugs as he enters the room, pulling himself up onto the couch closest to the Professor. He's only 10, but his mind (in its own way) is just as advanced as Charles'. "Iunno… 's lot happening. Mr. Logan and Wanda and Pietro went to have adventures… what if the terrorists come here?" Charles smiles softly to Frankie, and he draws in a slow breath before he speaks, leaning towards him a little. "Keep a secret?" Frankie looks at him oddly, and he nods " 'course." Charles nods back and almost whispers "The thought frightens me too, Frankie." Now Charles leans up in his chair, still smiling as he watches the child. "More specifically… I would be scared for all of you. My students. Frankie… have you ever heard the story of Elisha and his servant?" Frankie looks at the Professor as he is insulted. "Is from the Christian Bible.. 2 Kings 6:8-23. Elisha was thought to be precognitive… an the king or Aram didn' like that… so he sent his soldiers to catch Elisha.." his voice drifts off, wondering how far he should go.

Charles just smiles a bit more. The child truly is gifted. He motions to Frankie "Go on." Frankie nods, and continues. "The servant was afraid, but Elisha was a prophet and prayed to God. And when the soldiers came, they didn' know they were surrounded by Angels that was ready to protect Elisha an his servant." He shakes his head a little as he continues "Professor… did you prey to God and he sent people to protect us?" Charles chuckles softly and shakes his head, glancing back to the television as it shows now footage from Hudson Bay. "Not quite, my friend. But I have contacted some friends… and they are watching out for us." His gaze returns to Frankie. "You've nothing to worry on. We are perfectly safe here. Now, don't you have some homework?" Frankie gets a pained look.. he had been putting off doing the assignment he was given earlier.. because he found it boring. He sighs and nods, and he kind of jogs back towards his room.

The Professor sighs gently as his eyes close a little, and as Wanda arrives at the docks she would hear his soft voice in her mind.

~Your concern for our safety touches my heart, Wanda. But you've no need to fear for us. Should someone step upon this property, they will be in for quite the surprise. I can feel your distress now… You've just arrived at Hudson Bay, yes? This will be hard for you… but it is something you must face at one time or another, child. I'm so sorry to say such a thing, but it is the truth. Stick close to Logan and your brother… and Captain Rogers. You can have no better mentors around you for what is to come… they may need you to track a mutant… or a new ally…~

Ronald took a quick assessment of what was going on around him, noting that the majority had left like he had hoped for. There was a lot of accountability for him to answer along with the faint chance of termination and the pressing of neglect charges. Such was the life of any officer... Afterall the line is always gray. The immediate danger was gone, all officer Baker had to do now was wait for the cavalry to arrive.

It had taken ten minutes for the blue wave to arrive, but in that window the group of heroes had done well in minimizing the potential threat that was waiting for the arriving officers. The sounds of helicopter propellers chopped through the silent sky, beginning with echoes before they got louder and louder. Soon the helicopter appeared and started circling the general area, a keen eye could see the pilot and crew surveying the general area while police cars started speeding from different parts of the general district. They started by blocking off almost every corner of the block. To your left and to your right in the horizon you could see the blue and red lights and everywhere you could hear deafening sirens that filled the vacant silence that had been present for a few moments. Then the sirens stopped, the only thing now drowning out the more quiet sounds being the helicopter that circled above. Soon after a police cruiser's speaker system crackled to life, its tense message echoing throughout the docks.

"Anyone carrying a weapon in this vicinity will be shot on sight! I repeat: You will be shot! Put down all weapons, find the nearest officer, and SURRENDER NOW!"

The first to take the initiative were patrol officers. They'd proceed to the gate, blocking it with a cruiser and using the cruiser as hard cover. Then more officers began to arrive and push inward, but not a shot was heard from their end. Everything that was waiting for them was miraculously dealt with, leaving the uniformed men to stand around in confusion. It took awhile before the tactical mode was finally shut off. Now there was the business of arresting the poor thugs who survived and trying to render aid to the thugs who were somewhat alive. It was almost safe to say half the district had arrived to try and aid a potential fallen officer. When they approached Ronald's car they did so with guns up, some of them even aiming at Fandral with a variety of orders being directed towards the man. It took Ronald's presence to make the others relax, along with a few words from the senior officer.

"He's not a suspect he's a bystander!" Ronald exclaimed, his word being enough to make those arriving stand down. It was over... Ronald would relax in the driver seat of his bullet riddled car, exhaustion now taking root. . .

Jessica was perched on top of a stack of shipping containers - actually railroad cars sans the wheels - with a set of binoculars. It wasn't a place anyone would watch - you'd practically have to be able to fly to get there which wasn't a problem for Jessica.

She scanned the area looking for whatever trouble she was supposed to, and apparently missed a lot of the party - damned crosstown traffic. She was getting a good idea of what had went down even so, as well as some surveillance of the 'heroes' involved, courtesy of a new high powered camera thanks to the suit and his donation.

What was she supposed to do now? She sure as Hell wasn't going to go land among them and do the whole super hero thing. Jessica wasn't a super hero.

"The Hell am I doing here?" She muttered, wondering aloud to herself. For now, she'd continue to observe until she saw something that motivated her to do anything else.

@Gands @Camleen @MST3K 4ever @ whomever else is at the docks

Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch
Hudson Docks

Wanda followed behind Cap and the others. She did stop in front of one gang survivor. One who hand been thrown by Fandral and broken a leg. Wanda was largely holding herself together with a kind of unwilling to be completely embarrassed by looking like she couldn't handle it. Using her telepathy, she scanned the survivors mind.

(( through the radio earplugs, she announced to the others.)) " This was intended to be a statement, to kill as many first responder police as possible. An ambush foiled by Meta Humans "
I have an image of a tall blonde athletic man in armor with a sword, a blonde woman with a forcefield..looks like Invisible Woman and a young girl with claws like uncle Logan's. I can send out the images from theses men's minds. Another man with a dark hat and coat and lastly, a man with lots of guns and regeneration.."

The images are mostly clear aside from Laura's which was from a distance by one of Fandral's other survivors. Some of these were considerably disturbing.Logan and Pietro can tell if they looked that this isn't helping Wanda's outlook in the least.

@MST3K 4ever @Camleen @Dipper @The Wanderer @Dunruffle @Michale CS

"Shit. Just what I wanted. Speak of the mother fucking devil and he will appear. Captain America and a whole damned team." She muttered again from her perch. There was nothing for it now. Jessica couldn't take the chance that she'd be spotted - that'd make her look suspicious to the blue boy scout. And she couldn't bail because well... Kingpin of crime.

Carefully putting away the camera and binoculars, Jessica set out to do the very thing that she vowed she wouldn't moments ago.

She took a couple steps and "jumped" off of the containers, doing what a certain mouthy Merc would call a 'super hero' landing near Cap and his group.

"Hey. Jessica Jones. Private Investigator. I got a tip about this location from my client but... Crosstown traffic. Got here too late."

She crossed her arms and awaited a response, all the time cursing her luck for being essentially bribed into this situation.

@MST3K 4ever @Camleen @Dipper @The Wanderer @Dunruffle @Gands

Sue studied her captured target as he began to blink rapidly and began to slowly nod. She was guessing the prospect of throwing up and having go right back down his throat was not exactly his idea of a fun time. Without hesitation Sue retracted the tube from his stomach and with it his would-be suicide pill. Sue then encased him in an invisible cocoon on the wall and said, "Okay, I am being nice to you so it's time to return the favor. Start talking or I promise you…" She then levitated the cocoon and put it on another wall with a bit of force behind it and said, "I will bounce you off these walls so many times I promise you when I'm done you will have traumatic flashbacks every time you see a ball bounce."

The target took a deep breath and said, "All right…" he closed his eyes and Sue said, "Losing my patience." The target said, "I work for…" and then his eyes grew bigger and he began to convulse and shake all over. Sue said, "Oh no, no, no, no!" She set the target on the ground and he began to shake and seize so hard that she heard his back brake within ten seconds of being on the ground. Then as quickly as it began it was all over. The target had white foam coming out of his mouth and just stared at the sky. Sue knew that he was dead but she checked anyway. Sue knelt next to him and she was right her target was dead. Sue shook her head in frustration and said, "I should've known that it wouldn't be that easy." Sue crawled over to the body and saw bruising and marks behind the ears. Which indicated something having to do with brain trauma. She leaned against the wall and realized that whoever was behind this obviously had planted something in the brains of each of their people to keep them from revealing anything. It was done without the people even knowing it, because if they had known he would've put up a much bigger fight to keep from talking.

Sue looked up and said, "On the whole I think I was better off playing poker in blissful ignorance."

Just then she saw someone in basically wearing an American flag costume arrive with several others. Sue studied the person in question for a moment and then said, "It can't be him. His being alive is an urban myth or folk legend. Is it possible? Only one way to find out." Sue stood up and brushed herself off and made her way to the gathering, but decided it best to not stand out for the time being and turned invisible.

______

As Steve got off the Harley SHIELD agents and NYPD were all over the scene. He heard, "Captain Rogers, this is Agent Melos. I'm on scene at the docks. Sir, I was told to communicate what we suspect we've found. We think X-23 was here, sir. We think she killed most of these people. Director Fury wanted you to know right away. Melos, out."

Steve tapped the side of his cowl and said, "Roger that Melos." He looked at Logan and said, "I just got word X-23 might've been here. I think you should handle that one."

Taking it all in tragically Steve had seen scenes like this time and again. Whether it was on battlefield in Germany or the Icarus Building this evening carnage and loss of life was something he never could accept, and Steve knew, as a soldier, that in war that there would always be death. Steve believed though that if humanity devoted a tenth of the effort they devoted to destroying a body in war into pursuing peace then humanity might have a chance in taking a step forward to a better world.

This all became very real as he saw Wanda looking around. He walked over to her and said, "No matter how many times I see this I too have troubles seeing death like this." Steve looked at Wanda and said, "This is only the beginning. If you don't feel that you can deal with this I will make arrangements for you to go back to the school tonight." He shook his head and said, "I won't think less of you for it Wanda, but this is what we are fighting to prevent on a global scale and I can assure that it's going to get more dangerous, and that means deadlier." As he started to walk away he said, "The choice is yours."

Steve said to Quicksilver, "Scout the area see what you can find. You run into trouble radio us asap."

When Grant asked him his question Steve replied, "It looks like the fighting is over. However, I still need for you to do something for me." Steve looked at the nearby buildings and said, "You're a sharpshooter Grant, but yourself in that mindset right now and start policing the surrounding buildings. You find anything radio it in. We're dealing with soldiers I'm counting in them not being very neat about cleaning up their evidence."

Jessica Jones landing next to him was a surprise, but a pleasant one. She was a private investigator and someone that he had his eye on when he was perusing the SHEILD database on the plane. Steve knew he would need someone who could be counted on to provide a set of eyes that were trained to spot anything out of the ordinary. Word on the street was she was an excellent PI and Steve could use her in this case. He looked at her and said, "Rogers, what I need for you to do is to see if you can find me anything that we can use for analysis. I'll give you the recruitment talk and all that later."

Just then he noticed an NYPD detective sitting in his bullet riddled car. Steve realized that this guy had been here from the start. Steve walked over and said, "I know this won't be a simple question to answer, and I know right now you're beat, but I need your help. I need to know what happened." Steve couldn't swear to it, but he could almost feel another person there.

Mentions/Interactions:

@Dipper
@Gands
@LuckycoolHawk9
@The Wanderer

@Angelic Fusion
@Camleen
@Michale CS
@Furasian

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Michale CS
After escaping the patrolling river police, Wade dumped the motorboat and made his way back to his apartment. Opening the door, he was greeted by the enthusiastic barking of his newly adopted pet. "Heya boy!" Squatting down and showering the pitbull with affection, Wade yawned and took off his mask. "Oi...I am beat..time to hit the sack." Changing into some dirty sweatpants, Wade flopped onto his bed. The pitbull hopped up and snuggled against Wade, causing him to chuckle and run the dog's head. Just as he was about to fall asleep, the apartment phone rang.

Growling in agitation, Wade rolled over and picked up the phone. "Yello?" On the other end, Reznov sat in a tall leather chair as he watched the news coverage of the shootout. "Good job Wade, your payment has been transferred. I just thought I should warn you, the cops on my payroll have informed me that SHIELD has shown up and is investigating. I suggest you lay low for awhile until this all blows over." Wade yawned and rolled his eyes, "whatever Reznov, those suit jackoffs only care about the next big supervillian. I doubt they will take time to track down a merc in this city. Oh! One thing! Have someone send officer doughnuts a note saying he owes me a favor." Reznov chuckled, "if that is what you want Wade."

• Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
There was something off about the ease with which they'd completed this mission. A gut feeling that added fuel to the tension keeping his claws stubbornly extended. Logan didn't trust this situation in the least, and as such, he dragged his eyes across every surface of the base with a wary huff before relaxing enough to rejoin the rest of the team.

Logan met Steve at the docks shortly after the former captain arrived. In opposition to his reckless and temporarily self-destructive behavior on missions such as this, Logan spent a good minute surveying the immediate area. There was something vaguely familiar in the air. That was what he noticed first.

It didn't immediately register until Steve mentioned X-23. That… would explain it. He huffed, breathed in, then huffed again. His expression soured. This would need to be dealt with soon.

Logan gave Cap' a lazy, mock salute. "Yup." Despite his lax demeanor, there was a tumultuous storm of thoughts doing rounds inside his skull.

Hydra. X-23. A mission he'd initially assumed to be a fairly easy one was steadily growing more and more intricate with each passing moment. But now that he knew what to look for and confirmation that she'd been here in the first place, Logan shouldn't have too much trouble tracking the girl down. If she was still in the vicinity.

The trail went cold as it left the docks. She was here, recently, and now she was long gone.

"Kid's long gone," he muttered. He breathed in deeply and turned to Steve, then jerked his chin in toward the city. "Ran off." He paused, scowling. "I'm gonna follow 'er."

Word on the street was she was an excellent PI and Steve could use her in this case. He looked at her and said, "Rogers, what I need for you to do is to see if you can find me anything that we can use for analysis. I'll give you the recruitment talk and all that later."

"I excel at finding the horrible. I've also got some old files you may want to take a look at courtesy of my very anonymous client, once we're done here." Jessica replied.

Her attitude toward Rogers softened slightly in response to his no nonsense attitude. Not exactly what was advertised on the tin, which was a relief.

She gave the others with him an appraising look. No telling if or how they were messed up somehow, but it was almost assured. The hero life was seldom for the most sane of society.

USIkumq.jpg
Jessica began going over the scene, searching for clues as to the who, why and how of this situation. Cap was probably a much better choice to talk to the detective. She didn't exactly have a stellar reputation with New York's finest. Instead, she focused heavily on anything that would help from a forensics standpoint.

"Anyone check to see if there are any cameras that might have caught some of this as it was happening? Bound to be some around here somewhere.' That was a sort of double entendre because it was also meant for Steve to hear that and ask about body or dash cameras, though... that would also depend on him remembering that there are now such things. One of the few things Jessica knew about Rogers was his being thawed out and at least at first being really clueless to modern trappings.

Interactions:
@MST3K 4ever

Tagging:
@Dipper
@Gands
@LuckycoolHawk9
@The Wanderer
@Angelic Fusion
@Camleen
@Furasian

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln took a deep breath and crashed on the couch of the hotel that he was renting. It was just so much that he had been through. He didn't know why, but he felt that danger followed him wherever he went. He wound up at a fashion show and it was attacked by HYDRA men. He had helped people, but he wished he could do more. But the world was afraid of mutants and trying to explain that despite being a mutant, that he was different, an inhuman, a man who had alien DNA in his blood would only cause people to resonate him.

He had tried to help people in the past, but they were all so afraid of him. Afraid of the lighting that came out of his hands. After that inicident, he had ran. He was thankful that nobody had seen his past, but Electric man had been feared for a long time. He didn't want to go back to that. He sighed as he went to bed, wrestling with his thoughts as he fell asleep.

Grant Ward

Grant looked over at Steve and nodded as he had noticed that too. It seemed that there was no need for any shooting to defeat the enemies and Grant sighed a little relieved. He knew what he was about to be asked and he went to the surrounding buildings to see if he could find any evidence on what had happened. He would radio it in if he had to. As he explored, he couldn't help but feel that he had heard about the medic at the previous scene, but where? Perhaps he had read a file on him.

@Camleen @MST3K 4ever

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral grinned to himself for a moment. Many are the times he wished he could be this invisible. This however wasn't one of those times. He looked around at the champion proclaimed by Coulson and his team. There was a sniper, a man who was impossibly fast, a man who very much reminded him of the young pantheress in the red light area, a young woman who seemed slightly green, a second woman who seemed angry somehow and the Champion himself. He looked at Logan for a few moments. He determined that this man was somehow related to the girl. Given both had the same types of claws. Impossibly fast guy was impressive, sniper was a sniper. Both women were unknowns, at least one with not a lot of experience. The Champion was a warrior, someone with heart.

He was on the other side of the car from them. He had been there out of the way talking his way out of trouble with the police. He pressed the button restoring his armor and sword, which was not quite silent, but very quiet. He moved slowly out from behind the bullet ridden policeman's car.

" Ladies, Gentlemen, forgive the intrusion. I was told to expect Shield's champion by Phil Coulson. My name is Fandral. Did I overhear correctly, you were talking about the young woman with the Claws ? (( looking at the Wolverine pointedly )) Perhaps before you go wander off to hunt her, you could listen to me for just a moment. I saw the girl before tonight in the red lantern district, Harlem I think. She was working as a red lantern girl. defeated on the outside but still like a panther when she walked. Sometime between now and then, all of these men were gathered and brought here to kill this policeman. I believe she did what she did to protect him. Something good awoke within her to save this man. "

A note on Fandral's appearance. He is covered in not quite medieval style armor, he has no helmet and carries a sword. His left ear is an angry red having recently healed a gunshot wound there.

" A few other quick notes on what happened here, one fellow I believe had some idea what was going to happen here. He brought me, and I brought one other. Outside of him two of us were complete random happenstance. There was one other, and I don't know him or how he got here. Then there was the girl. If you'd like to know more about me, I will be happy to tell you sometime. "

He walks off briefly, still visible some distance away, picking up his modified Harley Motorcycle with little to no effort, and carrying it back. He pulls out a hero sandwich out of the saddlebag and starts to eat.

upload_2017-6-1_0-46-29.png

@Camleen @MST3K 4ever @Dipper @Michale CS @Dunruffle @The Wanderer

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica, mid search, took all of what Fandral said in. He appeared to have some info so she followed him as he walked off. Scoffing she said, "You use a lot of words for not saying much. I'm just here because I'm being paid to investigate this. You have any insights into exactly which bad guys might have started this bullshit or are you just going to metaphor me to sleep?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

Interactions: @Gands
Involving: anyone at the docks