Last edited:
Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch

Wanda felt fantastic as she rode on the back of Logan's Motorcycle. She called him Uncle Logan because how close they had become during her last couple of years. She always made a special effort to show him respect and follow his instructions. She Kinda knew there was a lot of resistance initially to working with her. Still, she wouldn't have had it any other way.

On the road into the city, she clung to the back of her teacher occasionally watching her older brother Pietro very much leisurely running along side them as they travelled.

Upon arrival to the secret base she was of course curious. She knew she wasn't going to beat Pietro to the Bunk areas, where he was certain to use his imaginary big brother prerogative to claim a bed near his so he could watch over her. She huffed in her mind just thinking of it. She entered her name and a code into the computer and eventually followed Pietro into the living quarters.. Blah, straight out of a prison movie, well, not really but sheesh.

She took her big purse into the bathroom. Using her TK powers and liberal use of all the mirrors she died and cut her hair short. She made a few cuts in her outfit and added some jewelry that the Professor would frown at.

b37f24ce881f8d42be7925f062c3a072.jpg

Then the alarms rang, and she ran through all the maze like hallways back to the motorcycles and climbed behind a quiet Logan.

@Camleen @Dipper @The Wanderer @MST3K 4ever @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Sue was enjoying the conversation with Fandral. As much as she could given the fact that she was invisible and he was from, not only out of town but also, out of this solar system His mentioning of Asgard made her smile. She had heard of it before because the Fantastic Four had also done their share of interstellar travel as well. Granted, Fanrdral and others were able to do it much easier more than likely it was just like breathing to them while Sue and her crew had to use, what probably could be called by them, primitive rocket travel. Still, she wasn't exactly a novice when it came to the subject of interstellar travel.

Hearing why he was here on Earth made Sue respect Fandral. He could've stayed away and just watched the folly of yet another war of humanity trying to speed up the doomsday clock as it were. However, he was opting to get involved. Sue had heard rumors of things starting to pick up with HYDRA and had the Fantastic Four been around there was no doubt they would've gotten involved. Chances were likely though that they were somewhere out in the universe or something like that. Fandral mentioning the Fantastic Four was not exactly something Sue was enjoying. She had called that part of her life a closed chapter the day she put on the red wig and the green contacts. She was Jackie Griffin now and Sue Storm was in her past. Nostalgia was not her strong suit, but it had been a while and maybe it was time to not be so bitter about it all.

Sue nodded and replied, "I've heard of them as well, and I am sure she would appreciate the compliment." Sue saw that there was no one else around and for a brief moment allowed herself to become visible and gave him a smile. Then re-engaged her invisibility and said, "It's not something that I talk about too often. In fact it's been a few years. Mainly because I enjoy being able to go out in public without being mobbed or people expecting me to do something with my powers." She rolled her eyes and shook her head as she said, "Like I'm some kind of show pony or some crap like that. People don't realize the physical toll it takes sometimes to make my powers work. Right now, I'm okay since I only use them sparingly but overall I'm pretty content to just let things go by for now." Sue looked at towards the city and said, "After a while you start to question if it makes a difference anymore. You put one kook away and then poof there's another one to take their place." She shook her head and said, "Holding the line is usually the best that you can hope for, but after a while that isn't enough."

Shaking her head quickly Sue said, "Sorry, at times I'm so jaded and cynical that I forget that there are those who still want to make a difference and can make a difference, but for me my fight is over it cost me everything I had and wanted."

• Love
Reactions: Gands
Wade and Reznov chatted for awhile, comparing stories about their latest antics until Moe pointed at the clock on the wall. "Closing time gents." Reznov stood up and was about to leave when his cellphone started ringing. Answering it, Reznov was quiet until muttering a few words and hanging up. "Wade, it seems I have another job for you. You know of Zebra Daddy?" Wade nodded, "yeah the pimp guy. Why?" Reznov smiled, "it seems that he is organizing a hit on a cop, he is bringing his entire crew and more to the docks. My boss is asking if you could help us. We have been looking for a way to take the docks without risking a war. If you assist the officer and take out Zebra Daddy's crew, you will be paid 300,000. We have set up a weapon cache for your use, have fun with it." Reznov walked out into the night as Wade whistled, "man. This day keeps getting better and better."

Leaving the bar, Wade walked to his apartment and dropped off his dog. Making sure he had water and a hamburger to eat. Walking back out, Wade looked around. "Hrmm...I wonder if the taco man is still at the park..." Walking over to the park, Wade searched for the elusive taco stand. Finding nothing, Wade sighed and looked around. Suddenly he spotted a man on a bridge. Normally this would not have been anything, but Wade noticed the telltale shape of a sword. His curiosity piqued, Wade walked over to him.

Walking up next to him, Wade waved cheerily. "Heya man. I couldn't help but notice that sword you got there. You get it from a ren-fair or something? Looks pretty well made." Adjusting his hood and scarf, Wade leaned against the railing. "Also, have you seen a taco stand around here?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Fandral of Asgard

"Greetings my good sir ! I am Fandral !"

The Asgardian pulls out the blade Fimbledraugr and holds it in two hands for Wade to look at. Of course, when looks over at where Sue was, she isn't there now.

The blade is extremely well crafted, and very sharp and to a man that knows blades, it was hand crafted. The grip shows alot of care and wear. The pommel and guard is of a bluish tinted metal & has what appear to be letters and words elegantly carved into the metal. Fandral's boots are armored in green metal very much in a ren faire fashion along with a green leather belt, adorned with metalwork designs.

" Ren faire, do they have those here ? I've been to one in New Mexico ! I think the Taco man went home. Would you like a Sandwich ? I have a couple extras from the shop down the street from here !"

@MST3K 4ever @Dunruffle

Super Secret Shield Safehouse

Several times throughout the trip. Pietro had to divert his path or move ahead to avoid oncoming traffic. Not that he needed to worry about them much.

When they got there. Pietro quickly made a little pit-stop at a store. Grabbing a few snacks and drinks. Leaving the appropriate amount of money for the items on the counter for a very confused cashier. He would've taken them, but the professor had asked him to not steal. So, he made sure he used whatever money he got from chores and from the side jobs he took to pay for the things he gets.

When he got back to the safehouse. He called out. "Got some snacks and drinks if you want them." He had gotten chips, some protein bars and some other stuff for him and Wanda. He had also gotten a 'drink' for Logan. And some water/healthy stuff for Cap.

Placing the bag near the barracks. He would get out his uniform. Quickly switching out of his clothes and into the uniform that Xavier had given him. He did some stretches in the uniform. "A bit tighter around the armpits." He said to himself. Once he was done doing that. He just laid on one of the beds. Listening to one of his favorite songs. Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics.

@Gands @Dipper @MST3K 4ever @Camleen

Wade crouched down and examined the sword. "Hrmm...very nice! I can tell this blade has been through a lot, but it looks almost brand new. I have a few swords back at my place, not as high quality as yours though." He stood up and pulled out the small tanto blade from behind his back. "I always have something on me, for self defense of course." Wade looked down and noticed his blade had some dried blood on it. "Aw shit, I thought I cleaned it." He spat on the tanto blade and rubbed the blood off with the front of his shirt. "Anyways, I would love a sandwich!" He snatched one and chowed down on it.

"So whattya doin out here? This place can be dangerous at night. A sword looks badass, but I dunno how it might protect you against a gun. Also you talk funny, like that guy with the hammer that was here awhile ago. Boy he sure made a mess, but I am not really in any position to talk. I make messes all the time." Wade ate half the sandwhich but suddenly stopped. "Did this have pepper in it? I feel a snee-ah..ah...achoo!" Wade sneezed hard enough to knock off his scarf and cause his hood to fall back, revealing his disfigured face. "GODDAMMIT! Fuckin sandwich!" He angrily threw the half eaten sandwich off the bridge and glared at fandral. "Yeah yeah I know I look like a freak. Get over it pretty boy." Wade picked up his scarf and wrapped it back around his face and pulled his hood back up, all the while grumbling about pepper and sandwiches under his breath

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral smiles at first listening to Wade.

" My accent is from New Mexico, my pattern of speech is a bit old fashioned, comes from lots of places. My home is a placed called Asgard. "

Fandral took a moment to look over the side as the partially eaten sandwich went flying over into the water

He grinned unable to help himself.

"The food were I come from is very boring. So when I come to...( Small pause ) New York, I have a habit of eating more wildly, if I had known of course, I would have warned you."

" It is said a living man with many scars has been given great character and a powerful soul."

"Anyway, that seems a fine blade. The Japanese blademaking is excellent. "

Fandral took a moment to breathe, taking a bite of his own sandwich, finishing it finally. As he crumpled the paper and through it away, he briefly held behind himself a business card with his name (FANDRAL) and his phone number for Susan to take.

"Originally Sir, I came out here to practice the art of the sword while the park was empty. As for bullets, when I go into combat, I wear armor like any sensible adventurer. "

Fandral at some point puts the sword away of course. He takes up a small silvered flask and takes a long drink, then offers his excellent honeymead to Wade.

"Careful with this, it's very sweat and surprisingly powerful. A friend loaned me his travel flask for my stay here. "

@Dunruffle @MST3K 4ever @Camleen

While they were enroute Steve was receiving information about The Icarus Building. The blueprints were being downloaded to Steve's smart-phone and a SHIELD surveillance computer was telling Steve facts about the building and surrounding area. NYPD was on the scene but they weren't ready to take on a trained HYDRA force. Steve respected and admired the work of the NYPD, but there was sizable difference between taking on a group of gang-bangers and a trained HYDRA force. Even SHIELD agents had issues with HYDRA forces.

About two blocks over Steve stopped in back alley, and waited for the group, Once they were with him he pulled out his smart phone and pulled up the blueprints. He then handed each person an ear-piece and said, "This will enable us to keep in touch with each other." Steve was still not an expert on using the smartphone but he was starting to get the hang of it. He shook his head slightly and said, "I still think folding and unfolding a map might be a bit easier." Looking at the phone he said, "From what I've been told from the SHIELD surveillance..." He looked at the group and said, "I know, I'm not in favor of someone having a system that is eyes and ears can focus in on everyone at anytime either, but that's another issue for another day." Turning his attention back to the phone he said, "The main thrust of the assault seems to be confined to the stage where a fashion show was in progress."

He looked to Grant and said, "From what I can tell, the troops came in from a HYDRA airship. Dropped everyone off and took off if I had to guess this was meant to just get our attention. Success or failure is irrelevant on this op for them. From my experience with HYDRA something like this is always a precursor to something bigger. They want to see how we respond under heightened circumstances. Your job Grant get on the roof top go in the same way they got in, find an alcove or some other place you can stay hidden and pick off as many as possible in the stage area." He looked at Pietro and said, "Chances are likely he will meet resistance along the way. HYDRA won't leave themselves vulnerable like that." He nodded and said, "Take 'em out quietly. You're one of the aces in the hole for us. After Grant lets you know he's in position watch the entrance make sure no reinforcements make it down there to us."

Turning to Logan and Wanda he said, "You two this is where you come in." Steve touched the screen twice and showed an entrance at the loading bay. He said, "Logan you and Wanda take out the forces here, and work your way to the stage area. This way we have them bottled necked in. If possible try to keep it quiet we don't need HYDRA knowing everything about us quite yet. Besides this gives you a chance to operate without me telling you what to do in combat." He looked over to Wanda and said, "Watch his back. If you need help don't be ashamed to call out for it. You're about to wade into a situation that you have no experience in..." Shaking his head Steve said, "I'm not expecting you to win the day alone, but I do expect you to hold your own on this team. We're counting on you." Steve just studied Wanda for a moment and said, "You wanted your chance to prove yourself this is it."

Steve looked at the group and said, "You all have a jobs take care of them. Don't worry I'm about to take a lot of the heat off of you all. It should make your jobs a bit easier." He gave a nod and said, "Good luck and good hunting." Steve started his motorcycle again, and took off for the building. He saw four HYDRA guards standing in front of the entrance and throttled up. They opened fire and Steve crouched a bit lower behind his shield. Steve then hit his brake and turned causing his back end to skid into two of the guards. He then jumped off the motorcycle and took out the other two. Steve grabbed his shield and looked at the fallen HYDRA soldiers and said, "Don't bother getting up."

Making his way quickly through the lobby Steve saw two more guards standing in front of the double doors leading into the stage area. Steve tossed his shield taking out the two guards. Once he had his shield back he said, "I usually hate making dramatic entrances but..." Steve shook his head and then kicked both doors off of their hinges. He knew that would get everyone's attention. Steve knew that wearing a flag costume wasn't exactly going to help him stay stealthy, so he decided to use the costume to his advantage. He would be the distraction while the others were able to function without feeling pressure of wading into a hornet's nest. Steve could feel many of the eyes, camera phones, and recording equipment on him but he didn't stand on ceremony and began taking out any and all Hydra soldiers coming at him.

During the battle he saw a young lady who was more than holding her own. It was clear she was a metahuman at the least. She might even be a mutant, but whatever she was technically Steve saw another potential teammate. He made his way to her and said, "Name's Steve Rogers otherwise known as Captain America. Nice to have someone else helping out in here."

Interactions:
@Dipper
@Gands
@LuckycoolHawk9
@The Wanderer
@Angelic Fusion

Baker's Residence, 6:50 AM

The call from the previous night was the last thing to go through Ronald's mind before he went to sleep the previous night. With only a few needed hours of rest beneath his belt, the next day was already knocking on the cop's door. Even when many other people's days will come to an end after doing what he did there was still a job to do, and role call to participate in. There was one thing on his mind however... He was dead set on the new lead he had gotten.

Hudson Bay Yards, 10:00 AM

As the day went by from the breakfast to the briefing at the station to the small calls here and there, Ronald was itching for the opportunity to drive off the beaten path so to follow this new bit of information. Instead of posting up at the hotel with another car as planned, the officer made the decision to hit somewhere that would hurt the bastard he was fighting more than an afternoon business interruption. It was going to be an easy hit... All he had to do was grab a couple port authority officers and work with them to find this container.

Upon approaching the front gate the officer was greeted by another officer; the PAPD officer who looked rather off at first glance. Attention to detail came with the job, and there were many details that caught Ronald's attention right off the ramp. The lack of name plates, the stubble on the chin, all which would have a supervisor raining hell on any cop, but Ronald wasn't in the mood to play the senior officer role, no, he was dead set on getting inside to find some answers.

The entrance was easy like it should be. Check in here, wait for the gate to open over there. As Ronald entered the docks however he started to notice more and more port authority officers in specific locations, way more than the usual roster. The sudden realization brought some concern to Ronald, enough for him to stop one of the officers and speak to him. "Hey, what's with everyone being on shift today?"

"Got a big message coming into the city, sir." The man simply replied as he walked by the police cruiser and tipped his cap. It was a strange way of explaining it, but it sounded reasonable to the senior officer at the time. Ronald soon reached the location and climbed out of the car... Only to be met with that message in a very abrupt manner.

Before he could even walk over to the front bumper of his car a gunshot sounded. Ontop one of the containers a man in a Port Authority was pointing his 'service weapon' down at Ronald, firing with dangerous accuracy. The first shot nailed Ronald square in the chest, knocking the air out of him and causing him to fall backwards with the force of the bullet that his vest caught. He then hit the dirty concrete ground with a loud grunt, out of breath and under fire as he frantically reached out and yanked the handle of his door so to open it back up. The plates in the door bought him time, bullets were whizzing by, shattering the emergency lights, puncturing the windshield with every intention of hitting Ronald who was now crawling into his vehicle so to reach out and grab his radio microphone.

"Shots fired officer down!" He exclaimed, his shouting reduced to almost nothingness due to the lack of air in his lungs, but even then his message got through, and the radio began to become as active as a football talk show. During all of that more men emerged from different angles, but none of them approaching from the left. Fortunately for Ronald, his car was buying him time, but it wasn't meant to take on the damage that it was taking on... Things were going to go south quick if someone used something bigger than a handgun on the cop car.

There was no way Ronald was going to sit idle though. Anyone would have curled up in the safety of the car and waited for whatever was in store... A police officer knows that the car would be their coffin if they did that. Instead, the officer forced himself back onto his feet, drawing his handgun and reaching out between the door and the frame of the car like a key hole so to fling a few rounds wildly back towards the man that was on the container. Gunshots rang out, it was almost like an action movie... Except this was all real life for the senior officer.

Last edited:
"This's the start of somethin big, boo."

Zebra Daddy can't help but grin widely, like a kid about to be loosed in a very big candy store. He sits in the backseat of his Rolls Royce, his driver in the front and 1 other sitting in the backseat with him.

"After t'night, everyone's gonna know my name. Even that fatass Fisk is gonna salute me when I walk in the fuckin room. T'night's just the start, t'morrow we finish things."

He nods to himself as he speaks, as he congratulates himself for being him. He stares out at the port dock the car is parked in, his hand absently rubbing the thigh of the girl sitting next to him. And said girl, she just watches him with no emotion on her features. Her name is Laura, and she is one of Zebra Daddy's newest acquisition/employee. She's very good at what she does, and Zebra Daddy imagines himself as the reason for that. He sees himself as a mentor to his girls. He seems himself as the reason for whatever success there is around him. No one else, just him. But as for Laura, she just listens. To her, he is an authority figure.

Some would ask.. she's perfectly capable of being able to get away from him. It's not like she can't survive without him. She certainly could. But when she came to New York.. she was a bit lost. She wandered into the city to hide herself for a bit, to let things cool down after all that happened in San Francisco. And that's when she stumbled into Zebra Daddy's territory. Zebra Daddy saw a young girl he could manipulate.. he could use to further his own power. He had seen her type hundreds of times before, and he knows how to manipulate them. Be kind to them, give them shelter, give them food… and then use them. Use them until they are spent emotionally and physically. And once they are gone emotionally, the girls are his. They see their world as hopeless, and Zebra Daddy is their only hope in the city.

Laura didn't see herself as hopeless or lost.. but Zebra Daddy did give her shelter. But the moment she met him, she recognized he was an authority figure. Which he was, in a sense. He had control over his empire, he held onto it with an iron fist. Laura recognized that. And unfortunately.. she was programmed to obey any she saw as an authority figure. It was a safeguard to ensure she never turned against her masters or her handlers. And so that's the reason she never ran away from him, nor did she ever rebel against him or say a negative word in his direction. He was her master, and was a mindset imbedded deep in her soul. At one time she was under the control of many masters, and she would never even think ill of them. She often thought she would somehow be punished if she even thought bad on them. And for her whole life she would not protest or rebel…

Until the day she was ordered to kill them.

And when she was given that order, that mission, none of the personnel were spared. Those that had controller her for her whole short life, her handlers, her masters. None that had anything to do with her creation and her training/imprisonment. Including the one person that loved her…

Zebra Daddy looks down at his phone, seeing the text. "And here comes the good 'ol boy. Knew yer hero wouldn't resist some bait.. He thought he was comin ta help some hapless hoes. Perfect." He says with a chuckle. And his words linger in Laura's mind. 'Her' hero? She's heard them using that term a few times. And it was always in context with that police officer. Laura looks out towards the front of the car, out the front windshield. Zebra Daddy now calls someone on his phone, speaking as he looks towards the water. "Clown… soons Dresta gets a good look at whitey the pig, take that shot. Then we send body parts ta all the precincts. Tell ever'one else they can come on in when they hear the first shot." He hangs up without another word, setting his phone on the console in front of them.

"An all this ALL this I'm doin for you, baby." He now looks to Laura, and she looks towards him out of the corner of her eyes. Her expression is, as it always has been in his presence, an emotionless one. "You make Daddy real fuckin happy, so Daddy's got big stuff in mind for ya. Big stuff." She says nothing as she watches him.. because that's what she does. And he knows it. He knows she is in love with him, he knows she is utterly loyal to him and to him alone. He knows she'll do anything for him. And so he's going to make sure she is his best prize. Of course Laura sees things differently.

They now hear a gun go off, and Zebra Daddy looks ahead of them as he grins widely, sitting up in his seat. "That's gotta be Dresta my man. Let's go." He reaches up and pats the shoulder of his driver, a very large man. "I wanna see this, Koolay. She wants ta see this." The engine starts, and now the pull out of the small parking lot they had been in. Slowly the car comes around, pulling up to the edge of a few other cars. Those cars essentially creating a barricade. Just in case the cop tried to run in this general direction. He sits up a little, putting his arm around Laura's shoulders to make her sit up too. "There's our boy."

They see Ronald scrambling along his car to get some cover. And Zebra Daddy chuckles. Laura.. what she had suspected is confirmed. The man that tried to help her, that has been trying to help her. Even from the car she can see he's eventually going to get overran.

Her programming tells her one thing. Just let him die. You're under no orders to help.

But something else in her says differently.

She now looks to Zebra Daddy, practically pulled to him now. He still is grinning like a madman as he watches the car take a barrage of bullets. But he looks in her direction, a curious gaze on his dark features. "Whazzat, boo? You wanna finally tell Daddy.." his words trail off as he watches her eyes.. his features changing. From a look of piqued interest to..

He finds himself scared suddenly.

"Hey, you know bett"

Snikt

His words go from coherent to nothing but gurgling. Laura's fist is pressed to Zebra Daddy's jaw, just under his chin. 2 thin blades extend from just behind her knuckles.. up into Zebra Daddy's head, the tips barely poking out of the top of his head.

Penetrate from below the jaw, up through the anterior belly of digastric. Up through the geniohyoid, the hard palate. The cribriform plate of ethmoid. Out the superior frontal gyrus.

The last thing that goes through Zebra Daddy's mind (aside from Laura's blades) is just why is there suddenly such… rage… in her eyes…

Laura leans closer, her eyes staying locked on Zebra Daddy's. The rage in her own.. that is the only sign of emotion. Her head tilts a little to one side as she follows his eyes, as the life drains out of them, even leaning forward a little to not lose contact.

"Jesus in Heaven" the driver utters as he sees Laura's fist under Zebra Daddy's chin, blood pouring down her arm. Her gaze flicks towards the driver as she draws her knee and thrusts her foot towards the back of his seat.

Snikt

He grunts helplessly as a blade pushes through his body, the tip coming out of his chest. The blade draws down his body just barely a half inch.

Penetrate the spine at T7 and T8. Pierce the right coronary artery, draw down to right ventricle.

All three blades draw in, and Laura now sits up in her seat. Both the men's bodies slump down, both dead instantly. Casually she leans over and opens the car door, stepping out as she looks in the direction of the gunfire. A group of 5 men stand near the front of the car barricade, one of them brandishing a rifle. A shooter on a container overlooking the police man's car. A man getting into a clean firing position with a high caliber rifle. Save for the 2 with rifles, all are using semi-automatics of various makes. Some look police issue. All of this she sees by just barely sweeping the area with her eyes. She is in sudden motion, her body leaning forward, moving silently.

The men of 5 in the circle near the barricade laugh with one another as they take pot shots at the cop car. They are utterly enjoying themselves. The man closest to where Ronald's car is beginning to raise the rifle he holds, the others cheering him on. Seeming to come out of nowhere, it's as if Laura just appears in a crouch at the middle of that group. The ones that see her just stare wordlessly, clearly confused. With that distinct 'SNIKT' sound, 2 blades extend from the back of each of her hands. A single blade extends from the middle of her foot. "What the fu-" one of the men's words are cut off with a scream from the one holding the rifle. Laura swipes her claws forward, the claws tearing through the back of the man holding the rifle.

Slice through the lliocostalis, up through the serratus posterior inferior and the erector spinae muscle group. Sever the spine at C7.

His body trembles as he falls forward, the gun clanking to the ground. The others just stare wordlessly. One of them starts to raise his gun, he starts to draw it on Laura. But before he can bring it to bear she is on him. She moves faster than anything they've ever seen. She swipes at his gun, taking out the lower half of it. And removing his finger. He screams as he pulls his hand up, his other hand coming to grip it. Laura continues forward, driving her blades into his chest.

Pierce the pectoralis major, then the aorta

She draws her arm back as the man gasps for life, falling. She is in a sudden spin, bringing her leg up as she does. The blade extending from her foot cleanly slices through a man's neck, his head almost being completely removed from his body.

Sweep from common carotid artery to subclavian artery. External and internal jugular vein.

She stabs her blade into the chest of the man next to the first, with a low 'thunk' his eyes roll into the back of his head and he slouches backwards as the life drains from his body.

Pierce through the pulmonary trunk, through the right pulmonary artery to medial border of scapula.

The last of the men gets a shot off, but it whizzes right by Laura's ear. His hands are trembling, and he just wet himself. She doesn't stop. She sweeps her left hand forward, her palm flat. Her blades slice through his forehead, his body dropping.

Slice the glabella, separate the frontal pole.

His gun drops from his hand, and the blades on Laura's hands and feet retract with a quick succession of 'slikt' sounds. In one smooth motion, she catches his gun before it gets lower than the man's waist, and she draws it upwards. With a 'BLAM' the shooter on top of the container loses part of his head, his body falling backwards onto the container. The whole action taking a quarter of a second. And now charges for the police car.

The other with the rifle has, by now, found his position behind Ronald's car. He wanted a clear shot. And he's about to take that shot. Laura knew she wouldn't be fast enough to deal with the group, get to the second rifle position, take out the man on the container in time. So, she chose her priorities. Kill the first group, use one of their guns to kill the last two of her targets. She had it all worked out before she ever left the car. She knows she's going to cut it close…

She bounds upwards onto the hood of Ronald's car as the man's finger finds the trigger, Ronald's back in his sights. She draws her own pistol up and fires twice as she lands between the rifle in the distance and Ronald. At the same time she fires, so does he. He takes 2 bullets to the brain, Laura takes one to the chest. The bullet tears through her body, deflects off of her spine, exits her back and imbeds itself into the door panel not 3 inches to Ronald's right. He would also feel the spatter of blood that accompanies the bullet. Sorry about that. She drops the gun as she drops to her knees, her knees seeming to lose strength abruptly.

Technically, though

When the bullet hit her spine, she was effectively made a paraplegic. She was paralyzed from the neck down; her spine being separated by the force of the bullet. She was paralyzed… and then got better. That injury was (by far) the most severe, so her healing factor mended her spine first. She pushes herself up then to her feet once more, panting softly as she stands with her back to Ronald. She stands slightly crouched, her hands in fists at her sides. All her blades drawn in. She is, by now, spattered with blood. Mostly other people's blood. She probably didn't need to take that bullet.. but she knew the odds were that Ronald was about to be murdered by that one bullet. And she knew the odds were she could either absorb the bullet or use her body to deflect it enough out of it's trajectory to avoid killing him.

"There are more on the way. Many more. They will kill you." She then looks over her slim shoulder to him, a frown on her lips. "You must flee. I will aid you in this. They are here for you, all of them. They wish to make example of you." Her words are… flat... no emotion in them. Just statement of facts…

Hudson Bay Docks

As night eventually went into day. Peter was almost ready to head back to his hideout when he heard the telltale signs of a firefight breaking out. Making his way to where the gunshots were coming from. Peter climbed onto a container overlooking the fight. It would appear that someone dressed up as security was trying to bump off a cop. However as he went to help, he noticed that more thugs showed up. Upping the firepower. He was surprised when a girl with metal claws came out. Slaughtering the thugs left and right. He was shocked to see this. 'So, this is the meta human type I've been hearing about.' He thought to himself.

Deciding that these two could handle themselves. Peter was about to make his way home. But, he soon saw a few more armed groups coming closer. Pulling out his revolver and making sure it was loaded, Peter made his way to intercept one of the groups.

Which didn't take long, as he was heading into a group moving towards the direction of the police officer and mutant girl. Taking cover. He peeked out to size up the thugs. It was a small group, with most the group comprised of six young punks wielding pistols and bats. One had a sawed off shotgun. While the group hardly presented a big threat. Peter knew better than to turn one's back to someone packing heat.

Deciding to be the first to act. Peter leaned out of cover. Aiming his revolver at the one with the shotgun. He fired one shot, nailing the thug right in the head. But before he could take out a few more, the rest took cover while returning fire.

Not wanting to be filled with lead. Peter went back into cover. While the onslaught of bullets lasted for good amount of times. Eventually there came the sound of guns clicking. Signaling that the weapon was now out of ammo. Making it a paperweight. This is why you always remember how many bullets is in the gun, or at least you have spare ammo. Taking this chance, Peter leapt out of cover. Emptying the gun on two, and injuring one more. Peter holstered the weapon, opting for hand to hand combat. The one closet to him held up the bat, and charged at Peter. Narrowly ducking under the swing. He grabbed the bat with his right hand. While socking the punk right in the jaw, knocking a few teeth loose. Once the man let go of the bat to reel in pain. Peter took the bat in one hand and swung it into the face of the goon. Knocking him out cold or killing him. Whichever. Peter had more important things to worry about. Such as taking out the rest of the small group.

Turning to them. Peter saw the injured one had took off. Probably to escape to live another day. Leaving only two. "If you wish to leave this place still walking and not on a stretcher.....Or in a body bag. I'd suggest you scram." He said in a low tone. Truth be told, Peter didn't want to waste time and ammo. What seemed like minutes, the two thugs turned tail and ran like bats out of hell. Once they were out of sight. Peter pulled out his revolver, reloading the gun. He took a count of how much ammo he had on him. Eighteen rounds left in his pocket. Not exactly great, but he had made do with less.

Making his way back to the officer and the girl. Peter was about to run out. But, that action would get him shot. So, he got as close of he could in the cover of the containers. Before stepping out, his hands raised. "Need some help?" He asked. Walking closer. Adjusting his mask and fedora.

@Furasian @Camleen

Wade laughed at Fandral's response. "Yeah well I didnt get these scars by choice, a side effect of my mutation." Taking the flask, Wade took a swig and nodded, "not bad, also I cannot get drunk. Another side effect of having a super fast healing rate." Handing the flask back, Wade looked at his phone. "Shitnuggets, i am gonna be late to a party!"

Fandral kindly offered to give Wade a ride on his motorcycle, to which Wade accepted. Stopping at his apartment to change into his costume and grab his weapons, Wade guided Fandral to the docks.

Entering through an unmanned gate, the sound of gunfire could be heard emanating from nearby. "Thats the party! Looks like we will be fashionably late." Wade jumped off the motorcycle and ran into a nearby warehouse. Inside, various crates were stacked haphazardly and in no order. "Where is it?" Wade poked around until finally he found what he was looking for. Finding a crate with his name on it, Wade pulled out one of his katanas and opened the top. Inside was an RPG-7 rocket launcher with several rockets. Along with a russian PKM light machine gun with two 200 round box magazines. "Nice! Thank you Reznov!" Strapping the weapons to his back, Wade peeked around the corner of a doorway to look outside in time to witness Laura and Noire come to Ronald's aid.

"Hrmm, wonder who those two are?" Wade's musing were interrupted by the sound of screeching tires. A van whipped around a corner of a building and stopped to let out a group of armed men. Stepping out into the open, Wade aimed the RPG at the van. "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!" Pulling the trigger, the rocket whooshed forward towards the van. The men barely had time to scream as the van exploded in a fireball, sending shrapnel and body parts flying. Reloading the rpg, Wade turned around to walk towards the group. "Hey guys! Whats shakin? Looks like officer doughnut here is in a bit of a pickle." Suddenly a shot rang out and a chunk of Wade's left arm exploded. Wade sighed and turned around, "Great, now there is a sniper." Wade saw the glint of a scope in the window of a nearby building and fired the rpg at it. Causing a large portion of the building to collapse into rubble.

Turning back around, Wade dropped the rocket launcher and pulled out the machine gun. "So how exactly did you manage to piss off zebra daddy so much he sent an entire army to wipe you out? Also nice coat and hat there emo noir guy."

(Collaborated with @Gands)

Sue felt like she was Becky Thatcher watching Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn go back and forth with one another. She wasn't sure who the new guy on the scene was. He certainly had a flair for the "colorful metaphors" and self-confidence didn't seem to be an issue with him either. Sue felt it best to keep quiet for now until she got to know this guy a little better. He didn't seem like a villain, but she had feeling that maybe even the sound of her voice could make this guy decided to see how many sexual overtones he could fire off in a single sentence. Sue was pretty sure that it was fairly high. Although, this guy came off as an obnoxious jerk Sue had a feeling that if the chips were down this guy would be a very good person to have watching your back. Looking at his scars didn't bother Sue that much. Especially since she watched a friend of hers turn into a literal stack of moving rocks, and she was one of the few people in the world to see what Doctor Doom looked like without his metal mask on. Not to mention she had seen some pretty gruesome stuff in her time at the crime lab.

Seeing the card Sue very subtly took it from Fandral, and if anyone was watching they would've been amazed to see the card suddenly disappear.

Just then the two of them take off. Something obviously got their attention. Sue wondered if she should just go on home or tag along to see what was going on. Sue said, "I work in the Forensics Lab as a scientist, but I am also an officer of the law. If these two are going somewhere then something's up." Using her force field, Sue was able to levitate and follow Fandral and his new associate without being noticed. She said, "Why do I have the feeling that I'm about to regret this? I should've just stayed home."

It was only a matter of time until they arrived at the docks, and Sue landed quietly. For a night that started out so normally this night was certainly taking stranger and stranger turns. Sue said, "This is the kind of night Tim Burton and Rod Serling combined couldn't even come up with on their best days." Sue then saw someone dressed all in black and his face was covered and then there was a young girl. She couldn't be any older than sixteen at most. Sue also recognized that one of the NYPD's finest was involved in all of this as well.

An RPG being fired was the last thing that Sue expected to have happen, and then another one from the Jokester. This was a little too much for Sue and she was preparing to leave when there appeared four others coming out of the shadows from behind the group and to the left. In almost slow motion Sue saw them drawing automatic weapons. She figured the Jokester would be fine with his healing factor everyone else though could be in trouble. Without even thinking about it Sue made herself visible and said, "NO!" As she did that Sue created a force field around the group as the shots rang out and bounced off the force filed. She looked over her shoulder at the group and said, "Hi there, Sue Storm yes I am that Sue Storm and yes I am The Invisible Woman." The shots continued to ring out and then the shooting stopped. Sue looked back to the shooters who reaching in their pockets for grenades and some were going for more potent weapons in their backpacks. said, "Ah gang, they look like they're going for heavier artillery. I can hold out for only so much longer, and the minute I drop this force field we're sitting ducks. So if someone has a plan I think I speak for the group when I say let's hear it."
Interactions/Mentioned
@Gands
@Dunruffle
@Camleen
@Furasian
@The Wanderer

• Love
Fandral of Asgard Hudson Docks

Fandral found the strange fellow rather entertaining. He spoke oddly about a party, of the two of them, he had a conveyance, Wade didn't. He turned to where he thought Susan was, mouthing to her. (( Please call me )).

And off they went, at the brief stop at Wade's apartment he sent a text to Son of Coul. Wade told him a little about the party in question, actually some sort of battle to save one of the local Policemen.

{ Son of Coul, I go to battle now. I am told this will happen at a place called Hudson Docks. I am fairly confident I will be ready when your champion calls for my aid. I will try to send you pictures, though I think your camera sometimes does that on it's own. }

By the time it that was done, Wade was back and they were off again. The dock areas are large and for Fandral not easy to make heads or tails of which area was which. Lucky for him, Wade seemed to know exactly where to go. They could both hear multiple gunshots around them.

Fandral thought to himself, this was a battle. He knew his armor would stop most bullets of Midgard and his own body is far tougher and more durable than the average citizen of Earth. But there were others here and no battle is certain. He activated his armor, drew his sword. He saw his new friend trot off to his left, and he stopped for a moment to move southeast compared to Wade's Northeast.

He found a set of playmates fairly quickly. These young men spoke Spanish and were armed with small machineguns. He stepped out in front of them.

(( in Spanish )) "Stop, go back, or you may get hurt."

The men laughed as a group, a variety of insulting things were said in those brief moments.

Fandral grinned, " good, I warned you knaves, your time is up :.

The young men fired gratuitously with their small machine guns. Fandral of course moved much quicker than any of these men could have imagined. He moved with a practiced ease, an inhuman quickness with his sword flicking this way and that. His basic plan was to attack their weapons when he could. Throwing other men when he couldn't. Fandral wasn't looking to kill any of these young men, just take the wind out of their sails. After a few moments, of the around 18 young Hispanic men who were prepared to attack the policeman, 5 had their submachine guns chopped easily in half, four were tossed yards away from this battle and four more had broken bones when they had tried to physically assault. The rest ran as quick as they could.

When the dust cleared, he could hear more gunfire in the distance and headed quickly that way.

He came in behind a group trying to fire at Sue. Now, Fandral of Asgard was many things, often treating relationships with women with an alarming casual attitude. This however, pissed him off. He advanced quietly behind these African American men, who as they talked, were obviously Frustrated with Sue's delaying of their party.

Fandral chose a path of no mercy with Sue's life in the balance. His blade flicked out, just like that, snicker snack like the legendary vorpal blade. Thud, his victim fell.

"Gentlemen ( slash, thud ) surrender ( thrust Thud ) Now ! "

Almost as quickly three of them pointed their guns at him, he put an arm up in front of his face and a shield expanded instantly out of a wrist bracelet. ( pang, Ping, petow > Bullets rang of his Asgardian armor and shield. ( Slash, thud,) ( Kick, thud several yards away) One of the men suddenly remembered he had a grenade, meant for Sue. He looked at Fandral, who was going through his crew like a knife threw butter. There was a seemingly long moment where the man looked at the fallen and dropped all of his weapons. " All right, I'm done man, I'm done ! "

The remaining young men with him, did likewise. Fandral calmly walked up to the largest of the men, well over 6 and a half feet tall, a few inches taller than Fandral himself at 6'4" and looking very large, probably over 350 pounds.

In a quiet dangerous voice " Now, see here you disease ridden tub of lard, if you, or any of your people threaten or by action cause harm to befall a woman or girl, I will find you and all your family and do away with the lot of you"

With that last word, Fandral picked up the large man and threw him, hard into a metal shipping container, causing the poor fellow to fall unconscious out of a large man sized dent.

" Gentlemen, I give you leave to run... and run fast before I change my mind and have my sword do permanent harm to your pitiful future sex lives ".

Wisely, they ran.

With a long sigh, a concerned Fandral turned towards Susan. The warrior has his share of his enemies blood on his armor. There was his own blood too, a random bullet had ricocheted off his own armor and went through his left ear. He paid it no mind, as to him it was hardly worth calling a wound at all.

" Are you all right my lady ?"

@Dunruffle @MST3K 4ever @Camleen @Furasian @The Wanderer

Reactions: Dunruffle
Wanda Maximoff Icarus building, loading dock area.

Wanda moved quickly behind her physical trainer. With his help the last couple of years, she had become at least physically competent. They worked hard to get her endurance up, to make her relatively athletic. They had worked on this before, the idea of working in a dangerous environment. His standard was to have her trail somewhat behind him while he barreled ahead. His incredible healing power and terrible claws would allow him to move quickly through such enemies as these Hydra men.

She waited several minutes at the loading dock after he went inside. She wasn't going to lose uncle Logan as she kept a mental thumbprint on him, using her telepathy at a very low level just to keep track of where he was.
Just as she was about to enter the building, two Hydra men came running out and almost into her. They and she were surprised, all three just standing there for a moment till Wanda acted. She knew what these men were part of. What they had done today, they bombed Betsy's mutant clothing gig. She knew some of those models, at least peripherally.

When she acted, Wanda was upset, she used her telekinesis to make their guns fall to pieces. an instant later she caused their armor and clothing to fall apart at least down to the underwear, she used this clothing to bind them, leaving them there bound in their underpants. That went well at least, Logan was still moving in her telepathic mind's eye so she started to follow him. This felt like she was following a herd of elephants. On a regular basis, she ran into Hydra men fleeing Uncle Logan, all of which were none the happier to have found her. The ended in a similar fashion as the first two, without weapons or clothing and bound.

At one point she ran surprisingly into a female Hydra agent. This shocked her, a Japanese woman she thought. This woman had something of a brain and almost managed to shoot Wanda for her trouble, putting a hole in the dodging mutant's short skirt. This brought Wanda to her senses and pow, guns in pieces, bullets in pieces, armor and clothing in pieces. Angry, Wanda took an extra moment to cut off the Hydra woman's long dark hair with her TK power.

She took a long moment to rein in her anger and then proceed. She did think that next time she might bring a couple of rolls of Duct tape. As she crept along, she started to hear talking. Creep creep creep she snuck along closer to the talking. There were three Hydra agents, these, all men and a handful of make up and hair dressers. No one saw her yet. She struck quickly, first the guns... component pieces. Second.. oops.... there was a grenade. the desperate hydra man pulled the pin. An equally desperate Wanda surrounded it with a TK force field, pulling the grenade and the hydra man up through the roof. It was not the move of an experienced superheroine, but it worked, the grenade blowing up inside the TK field, taking the hand of the Hydra man with it. The two remaining Hydra people suddenly didn't have guns and the remaining crowd of mostly women descended on them, kicking, hitting, sitting on the hated Hydra men.

She suddenly realized she had lost track of Uncle Logan. She took a moment to scan for him. There he was, there were the others. She continued to creep along. She encountered no more Hydra men. She didn't emerge quickly, not wanting to be clobbered by her own people. She did eventually put herself in a position where she could finally see everyone else, or mentally see them worst case.

@MST3K 4ever @Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Wanderer @Dipper

Grant Ward: Icarus Bulidng

Grant Ward was still internalizing everything that Steven Rodgers had said to him earlier that he nearly missed new instructions. It wasn't as if he had much of a reaction when he was complimented the first time. He wasn't the type of man who fawned over heroes or did anything more than follow orders. Those were things that Phil did. He was above that. So, when the Captain had told him to follow him and they had arrived at the building, he was already assessing the area to find the best shooting position in case anyone got out. He followed the Captain instructions and allowed Pietro to help with the goons. Hopefully, once he was done with this, he would ready himself in position to shoot anyone who could hurt the Captain or anyone on the stage.It was vital and he couldn't screw up. Not on the first day.

Lincoln Campbell: Icarus Building

What the hell was going on here now? When he had come, it had just been a scene of an accident, but now Captain America was here.... what had he gotten himself into? It seemed that the man hadn't noticed him, but he paused, wondering how long he would be a ghost. He went back to what he was doing, thankfully, hopping off the stage to look to see the damage. He grabbed his bag and went back to looking to see if anyone needed help.

@MST3K 4ever @Camleen @Gands @Dipper @The Wanderer

• Useful
Even with Ronald being able to return a shot here and there the situation was turning volatile real quick. All around him in his not so reliable vehicle there was a potential for him to get injured by a round whether it was intended to hit him or simply keep his head down. In any situation you would need to survive a good ten minutes before help actually arrived... It had barely been more than five minutes for the officer. He didn't dare think about it, the fact that this could be his end of watch. There had to be some way for him to get out of this mess.

Then all of the sudden, the shooting stopped in one critical angle for Ronald. He didn't take a moment to realize the gunfire was replaced with shouting and screaming, all he knew that there was one angle that he had to place himself in order to effectively hold his ground. The officer quickly took that information and went to work, yanking the microphone in his left hand over to his side of the vehicle while he rolled out of the car with his back sliding down the bullet riddled driver side door. It was that moment he came face to face with another man just a matter of inches away from him, and he went to raise his handgun at the thug. Before it lined up though, someone else appeared in front of him, and in a flash a gunshot sounded. Ronald flinched, feeling a spray of blood that went to his upper body region with a bit on his face. At first he thought it was his blood, assuming he had actually been shot, but then he noticed the individual in front of him on her knees. It took him a minute to realize who she was.

"There are more on the way. Many more. They will kill you... You must flee. I will aid you in this. They are here for you, all of them. They wish to make example of you."
It was easy to notice Ronald was shocked to see the girl still standing after taking the round, but then again she was obviously the last person he'd expect to be so...

"Need some help?"
The sudden inquiry made Ronald snap back into reality, a quick reminder that he was still alive, and that there was still a potential firefight to respond to. For the normal by the books cop, everything that was saving his life was wrong. If he allowed this to continue, he would be no better than the notorious 75th precinct in the 1990s in the eyes of some cops.. But then again the book was thrown out the moment Ronald caught a round in the vest.

He made his decision and opened his mouth to speak, but all that came out of him was a "Holy shit!" in a rather audible manner as a round came and shattered the rear left passenger side window just inches from his head. Instinctively the officer ducked and began exchanging magazines in his service weapon. It was then... Bullets stopped landing around him, causing him to look up to notice another stranger standing before him holding up a shield. The name she gave sounded familiar, but at the time the senior officer was in a state of adrenaline, probably grasping only 70% of the information that was presented to him, and that was if he was really focused on the information gathering in the first place... Which he wasn't. That wasn't his concern unlike the escalation of force that was being used on the group.

"Listen to me: In about 5 to 10 minutes all of Manhattan will be down here. If these assholes are still around with the kind of firepower they have they're not gonna give up without a fight, and that means we'll have some real fuckery going on with a lot of cops dying! With what happened at the Statue of Liberty that's gonna make things worse for New York. Those are my guys driving straight into the barrels of rifles. That asshole will still win if he kills 10 cops instead of the cop he wanted to kill." His briefing carried that natural New York authority that had no regard for title or power. Whether it was a positive or a negative thing, he still had to make it clear that this was no simple running away situation. "We have to find a way to deescalate all of this." He them pointed to the crumbling building, shouting in a very loud manner. "And we keep the fuckin' collateral damage to a minimum?!" He wasn't gonna call out Wade for it, but Wade probably knew he was still calling him out in a less direct manner/

@Dunruffle @MST3K 4ever @Camleen @The Wanderer @Gands

Laura Kinney/X-23
She takes a small step closer to Ronald as she looks into the night… there are many more out there. And there's a lot of fighting out there. It isn't just Zebra Daddy's allies. Her eyes dart left to right again and again as she tries to sort out all of the sounds and scents out there. Lots of gun powder, of course. Lots of blood, of course. But she's able to sort out enough to tell there are some very close… very close..

A moment before he speaks, her eyes dart in Noir's direction, her hands clenching into fists. Whoever it is, he's dressed darkly and carrying. But she doesn't think he's one of Zebra Daddy's men. His scent is wrong. All of the gang members have specific tinges to their scents, from hanging out in the slums and strip clubs they call home. It's something she's learned to recognize in her time here. She practically glares at the man, her knees slightly bent. Almost looking like she was ready to pounce him. And then eat him.

Noir won't be able to assault Ronald before she got to him. She's confident in this. Her attention turns towards the rolling ebb of chaos that is Deadpool, first hearing him and then catching his scent. His scent, too, is unique. Perhaps due to his deteriorated skin. All she knows is his scent is unique. She narrows her eyes at him… not because part of his arm is suddenly missing. A memory is triggered.

Deadpool, high threat ratio. Expertise in hand to hand, melee and long range engagement. Destroy the brain completely in order to prevent memory reproduction. Alternately, decapitate. Keep head and/or brain away from main part of body.

She knows he's a merc for hire, but if he was here working for the gangs, he would have already engaged them. As it Is, he's just a loudmouth right now. And he smells funny. Oh and he's heavily armed.

She doesn't like this. Her little area is starting to get to crowded. She can't keep Ronald covered with so many around her now. She could just kill Noir and Deadpool… that would clear the area a little. And for a moment it's an actual real thought. She looks towards Noir as she stands silently near Ronald.

Unknown armed man. Standard human execution. Pierce either brain stem, aorta or jugular.

Maybe she's really about to do it… but 2 more catch her attention. One is a man… but his scent tells her that he isn't human. Kree? Shi'ar? Asgardian? Skrull? Olympian? She's not sure which… but it's the other scent that confuses her. Laura stares almost right at Sue as she stands amongst them invisible. She might be invisible to the eyes, but her scent is still apparent. Especially to someone who's senses are as keen as Laura's. Her words come in a low tone of warning. "You will show yourself-" and her own words are cut off as the group is suddenly flanked. She starts towards them, darting towards them… only to realize the bullets are hitting something. She skids to a halt, looking up along the invisible shield. She can't see it, though. But the atmosphere feels… odd… and the bullets are bouncing off of seemingly nothing in midair. Once more her gaze moves to Sue, looking over her shoulder towards the woman as she becomes visible.

Invisible Woman, extreme threat ratio. Manipulation of light waves and force fields. Subdue with a sensory overload device, standard human execution. Pierce either brain stem, aorta or jugular. Use younger brother as hostage if possible.

Now this is a real pickle she finds herself in.

Never in her life has she ever had to 'work' with anyone. Ever. She's always been sent on missions solo. She doesn't know much about the team dynamic. Oh, she knows the dynamics in theory, but not in practice. Does she trust these people? Deadpool is a mercenary. The dark clothed man is a dark clothed man she doesn't recognize. One of them is an alien. But Invisible Woman… she's always been on the side of good.

She decides she shouldn't kill them yet. Good for them!

She half turns now as Ronald starts to speak. Though her eyes do linger upon Sue for a few moments. As she listens to Ron, one of her blood covered hands moves to her own chest, the bullet hole practically gone now. But the memory remains. She narrows her eyes a little when Ronald declares they need to act to save the police that are incoming. Responding to his distress call, no doubt. And no doubt that was the plan all along. Get a group of cops in here… slaughter them… assert dominance. Her head tilts up, and she sniffs at the air as the wind shifts. Her hands clench into fists as she looks back towards Ronald.

Laura is of the opinion this is a very poor plan.

But she won't say anything, of course. Orders are given, and she'll follow through. She thinks she can leave Ronald's side. She knows Invisible Woman can keep him alive long enough for him to be out of immediate danger. She starts to step away, speaking in a low and emotionless tone. "There is a group coming in from the west. I will deescalate that group." And she then goes into a sudden sprint, disappearing into the darkness. The group of thugs near Ronald's group, she has full confidence the others can handle. Again, she has confidence Invisible Woman wouldn't let any harm come to them. Laura glances over her shoulder towards the group as she moves away from them, and then ahead of herself, bounding upon some crates marked 'Roxxon' to get to a shed's roof.

Ronald said 5 to 10 minutes… she isn't sure it will be that long. As she moves towards an ambush group, she can hear sirens wailing in the distance. Her hearing is more attuned than most, though. So, it's actually possible Ronald was right on. She bounds from one warehouse' roof to another, moving with the swiftness of shadows. Another faint sniff at the air, the wind is still favoring her. Still carrying distinct scents to her, of 3 men and a woman. And weapons.

Silently she moves from the rooftops to dock level, sitting in a crouch for a moment. Her eyes close as she takes in the scents carried on the breeze. She recognizes one of them… the woman… she's a member of the E-Park Johnnies. A crew from up north. She met the woman at Zebra Daddy's club. Well meet is a strong term… she was present in the same room when the woman was in the same room. Deetz, she thinks they called her. Laura's green eyes now open, and she stalks towards the group.

She finds herself coming up behind them, moving between stacked crates and some containers. Obviously, they chose this spot for it's good cover. It's a very nice place to ambush the approaching police. She stops there, crouched down in the shadows as if she were born to them.

Target 1, female, called Deetz in the past, is facing away and holding a Les Baer Police Special AR-15. 30 round magazine capacity.
Target 2, male. Texting someone on a cell phone. Distracted. Carrying a LWRC IC-A5 AR-15. 30 round capacity.
Target 3, male. Looking in the direction of the police sirens with binoculars. Distracted. Carrying Henry U.S. Survival Rimfire .22 LR. 8 round capacity.
Target 4, male. Staring at Deetz' breasts rather obviously. Distracted. Carrying TSAR-300 Complete. 10 round capacity.

Her eyes drift from one to another, determining what she is up against in perhaps a tenth of a second. She calculates it won't take terribly longer than that for her to deescalate them. And time is running out. She rears up a little in the shadows as Target 3 seems to start getting excited and talking in a louder tone. In the distance passed the group she can see the lights of approaching cars. As one, the group looks towards Target 3 and the approaching cars… and Laura bounds from the shadows. Target 3 drops his binoculars and is quickly raising his rifle. Laura recognizes he is afraid he's going to miss his chance at a good shot, so he's rushing suddenly. Shouldn't be an issue.

SNIKT

Blades suddenly extend from the backs of her hands and her feet, and as Deetz looks towards the sound, she is suddenly missing her head. Target 4 has a horrified look on his face, but before he realizes what is happening part of his chest is ripped out. Target 2 drops his phone, realizing someone is there and raises his gun in Laura's direction. Target 3 starts to turn towards Laura also. Target 2 squeezes the trigger as Laura drops into a sudden crouch and spins on one foot, her other leg extended. The man screams as her foot blade cleanly slices through the man's shins… both of them, and he falls as he continues to scream. Target 3 draws on Laura, his rifle almost level with her. She lunges forward, planting her hand on the deck and doing a sudden summersault, her foot claw being brought down into the man's shoulder, cleanly removing the arm holding the rifle as it goes off. It fires with a loud 'crack', hitting nothing but the water in the distance. She lands on her feet and drives her hands down, impaling both men at the same time. She goes into a sudden crouch, her claws driving deeper into the men's heads. She is unmoving then as the police cars pass by her position, keeping herself hidden from their eyes.

Target 1, decapitation.
Target 2, amputation of lower legs at the shaft of tibia, pierce frontal lobe.
Target 3, amputation of right arm at clavicle, pierce frontal lobe.
Target 4, slice through sternum, slice through aorta.

When she is confident they are passed her completely, she slowly pushes herself to her feet, her claws sliding cleaning out of the men's heads, blood dripping from them. Her green eyes look in the general direction of Ronald and the gang as she frowns to herself.

She can't go back there. Not with all of the police that will be in the area. The blades slowly draw back into her body, and she shakes her hands absently to get some of the blood off. So… what now? Now what's her mission? She looks towards the water, then towards the city. She does still have a mission… well kind of. She might be grasping at straws, but she has no idea where to go now. Not really.

'When you wake up, call this number.'

The card given to her by Ronald. The police officer. It had his address on it. She only had to glance at it to memorize all of the information… so she knows where he lives.

Her head bows down a little as she hears footsteps… getting louder. Without hesitation she turns and sprints towards the edge of the dock. She leaps off, diving into the water… and then she is gone….

• Love
Reactions: Gands and Dunruffle
Deadpool turned around to watch Sue put up a forcefield behind the group. OMIGAWD ITS INVISIBLE WOMAN!! Fanboy squee!" Dropping his machine gun, Deadpool pulled out his smartphone. "Selfie time!" Wade held up a peace sign as the flash went off, capturing Sue's bewildered look. "Awesome! I am like your biggest fan! Dont you worry, I will protect you!"

Picking up his machine gun, Deadpool turned back to Ronald. "Aw you are no fun Officer Doughnuts". Glancing over at the young girl, Deadpool examined her. "Hrmmm...you have a healing factor too? I thought Wolvy was the only other one...muy interesante." Watching her run off, Deadpool sighed and shrugged. "Alright no more rockets. But this baby should be more than enough." He racked the bolt receiver on the PKM and giggled. "Since the rest of you are deathly allergic to bullets, I will provide a distraction for you all."

Walking out in front of the police car, Deadpool whistled loudly. "YOOHOO! Bad guys! Look over here!" As bullets began flying around him, Deadpool aimed his gun and pulled the trigger. A stream of tracer bullets erupted from the machine gun, cutting through thugs body armor and cover alike. Cackling like a madman, Deadpool began walking towards the last group of thugs. The staccato rhythm of the PKM echoed through the air as Deadpool unleashed a fusillade of lead. Several times a bullet would put a hole in him, but Deadpool simply shrugged them off as he advanced on the enemy positions.

Pietro arrived at the same time as the others. Surprisingly.

Upon hearing Cap's orders, he gave a small salute. Before speeding off. Within seconds, he was in the building. Everything seemed to moving extremely slowly. A byproduct of his power. He strolled around, looking carefully for any civilians hiding. Those he did find, he carefully took hold of them. Then moved out of danger and into the streets where they could receive medical attention if needed.

It was on his second run when he noticed a group of armed men firing upon a group of bystanders who didn't get out in time. Bullets were already flying. But to Pietro. They were moving extremely slowly through the air. Walking to the bullets, Pietro looked between the bullets and the bystanders. Using this to redirect the bullets without worry of any of the bullets clipping someone or hitting someone else entirely.

After he double checked to make sure the bullets wouldn't hurt anyone. He made his way over to the gunmen. Four total. Two were close to the other, while the other two were spread out. For the two close to one another. He walked over, took the automatic weapons out of their hands, before making their hands into fists. Taking hold of their fists, he positioned them so that they'd punch one another in the jaw. He had to be careful. As to much force could severely injure them or worse.

Moving onto the last two. He took the pistol and threw it away. Before giving the gunman a wedgie. While not the most efficient, it would still do something. And for the last gunman. He merely tapped the man on the cheek. Which at Pietro's speed, would amount to a punch.

Going back to normal speed. Bullets whizzed by. Hitting walls and floors, missing bystanders while the gunmen would be sent flying or being knocked out.

Looking at the stunned bystanders. He pointed at the exit. "Calmly make your way out of here. Should be safe." He said, shrugging. Once the civilians had made their way out. Pietro would go and see if his sister needed help.

@Camleen @Gands @AnyoneThatIMissed