• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Last edited:
LauraBanner001B.jpg

Logan looks towards Wanda out of the corner of his eyes as he hears her voice in his brain. He shakes his head as he watches Laura, speaking through the telepathic rapport he shares with Wanda.

~You stay outta her head, Wanda. Xavier would tell ya the same thing. For the same reasons he never gets to deep in my fuc—messed up head. I'll tell ya more later. An the girl's right, she does have a connection to me.~

His telepathic message fades out as he pushes himself slowly to his feet, brushing off his jeans as he watches Laura. "Your mom, Laura. She sent me a letter… same one she was gonna give you. But she sent me a copy of it.. in case you both didn't make it to me." He now takes a few steps closer to Laura as he continues "By the time I got the letter… well I headed out where the Facility was… but it was wrecked. I'm guessin wrecked by you." Laura's gaze moves downward, her eyes closing tightly. And at that moment, Wanda would feel a practical wave of anguish from Laura.

He holds his hand out to Laura to help her up, but she doesn't take it. She just continues to sit there on her knees, her head bowed down. And it's about that time a certain loudmouth makes his entrance. He narrows his eyes at Wade as he stands there before Laura, actually intending to punch him in the throat. Oh if it were just that easy to make him shut up. "Yeah well, us killin machines know how ta talk ta one another, 'Pool."

Laura now looks up towards Wanda as Deadpool addresses her, and her gaze then moves to his eyes. She pushes herself to her feet, stepping right up to Deadpool, practically glaring at him. "My designation is X-23, Deadpool. And I know how to end you." Logan rolls his eyes a little… well this is going well. He glances to Wanda, and then back to Laura as he speaks. "That's enough, you two." And with Wanda's instructions, Laura steps back from Deadpool and leans down, scooping up her duffle bag. She slings it over her shoulder, her eyes still on the mercenary's. She steps passed Deadpool then, her hand grasping the strap of her bag. She proceeds to join Wanda, her eyes still cast down as she moves, though. Her mind, now, is preoccupied with Logan's words. She suddenly seems very… well submissive is too strong a word. But she is suddenly much more cooperative.

And less murdery.

Logan then looks to Deadpool as he speaks in a low, unamused tone. So his normal tone. "You keep yer mitts away from that girl, Deadpool. She ain't gonna be a merc. She's gonna be better than you and me in the long run, I'm gonna see ta that. An for the record…" he now turns, looking to Deadpool over his shoulder. "I ain't got nothin stabby ta teach the girl. She's a better fighter than both of us." He now starts to walk towards Laura and Wanda, brushing his shirt off absently. A shirt stained with his blood and slashed in various places. But it wouldn't be a normal day for Wolverine if it were any other way. And as he walks, he speaks softly into his comm-link, directly to Captain America.

Reactions: Gands
Deadpool listened to Laura and held up his hands in mock terror. "Ooohh I am sooo scared!" Letting out a derisive snort, Deadpool stared right back at Laura. "Oh please, if you can kill me and make me stay dead then I would happily let you. Dont act so tough when you can't even off yourself. So go run along with daddy Logan little X, but just remember that your true purpose will always be to kill. Thats how it is for us three."

Watching Laura walk away, Wade turned to look at Logan. "Ha! I wouldn't take her if she begged me to. Already have enough problems by myself. I dont need to borrow trouble trying to turn a mini killing machine into a boring teen girl. Also just because someone can fight well doesnt mean they will always win." Looking back at Laura, Wade shouted over to her, "hey little X! This how you properly off yourself." Pulling out his uzi, Wade put the barrel under his chin. "See ya around." With a bang and a spray of gore from the back of his skull, Wade crumpled to the ground. A shit eating grin on his face and one hand giving Logan the middle finger.

@Camleen

Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch

Wanda turns when she hears the gunshot. Her face grows a wide grin.

"Uncle Logan, duct tape wont interfere with his healing will it ?"

On a negative answer, Wanda used the last of her duct tape to restrain dead Wades wrists and ankles.and used her telekinesis to carry him along.

{Telepathically to Pietro } "Pietro, we have a guest for Cap, but he is busy regenerating from shooting himself in the head. Can you come right away, and bring more duct tape, thanks and love you. "

Looking at Laura...."There, that did feel good, didn't it"

@Camleen @Dunruffle @The Wanderer

Reactions: Dunruffle
LauraBanner001B.jpg

As she meanders over to Wanda, Laura looks over her shoulder towards Deadpool as he addresses her. She stops, his words actually effecting her. 'Remember that your true purpose will always be to kill.'

But then whatever credibility his words might have held go right out the window. Along with his brains.

Deadpool reaches for his uzi, and Laura starts to turn… putting herself between Deadpool and Wanda, her hands clenched into fists. But then he turns the gun on himself… and Laura noticeably relaxes. She stares at his crumpled heap of a body with confusion… she had never seen something like that. Oh it's not the gore or the blood… it's the logic of it. She felt when she wanted to end things there was a certain logic to it… ridding the world of things it didn't need.

Actually… maybe that's exactly what Deadpool was thinking.

Logan just scowls as he stares down at Deadpool. "Friggin drama queen." He looks in the direction of Wanda and Laura, and then back towards Wade's body as he speaks. "Be right justful if we buried ya in cement before ya healed. Make a lawn ornament outta you." He turns to walk away, and Wanda asks of Deadpool's healing abilities. "Just don't do anything that he won't be able ta slink his way out of when he heals." Assuming he heals. Logan isn't terribly concerned about it. He's got bigger fish to fry tonight.

Laura looks to Wanda out of the corner of her eyes…she speaks of 'feeling good'. Well that's not something she's very familiar with. She doesn't say anything as she looks back towards Deadpool's body, remembering her training about him. And for a moment she considers making it so his healing ability is diminished… or at least slowed. That would be fun. But of course she won't do that. And as Wanda moves closer to Wade's body to apply that tape, Laura (without even realizing it) is staying closer to her. Never more than a few feet away.

"Weapon X…" she starts as she looks towards Wolverine. "Name's Logan, Laura. When we got time, you can tell me what that other name means to ya." Laura is silent a moment, and then speaks once more in a softer tone. "Logan… the letter… I would like…" her voice trails off as Logan looks away from her, absently patting down his jacket's pockets. "It's your letter, Laura. I ain't got it with me, o' course. You'll get it. For now, we're gonna finish up some business. And yer comin with." He glances to Laura, who says nothing. And it's about that time Logan smirks a little to himself "Here it is." He pulls a cigar from the inner pocket of his jacket… only to see it has been sliced cleanly in half longways. "Well fuck." He mutters softly as he tosses it away "You owe me a cigar, Laura. Wanda, get a move on. Until I hear different, we're walkin back to the docks."

"The docks?" Laura questions quietly, still keeping near Wanda. "That's where our team is, Laura. Yer comin with, like I said. Time ta clear things up. Whether you like it or not." Laura narrows her eyes at Logan, her hands clenching into fists at her sides. And silently Logan just looks to her out of the corner of his eyes… his half gaze enough to convey silent warning. And her hands and body slowly relax.

Utter. Fucking. Idiots. She actually facepalmed for a moment at the antics of the speedster and the sudden appearance of some... bizarre cross between Spider-Man and Rorschach.

Jessica almost bailed, but she'd spent some of the mob money she got, and that's not good. "So, since you've sent animal control out, shall we get away from the scene of multiple homicides and..." She sighed.

"Compare notes, and do the..." the detective made air quotes. "Super team thing?"

@Gands @Camleen whomever else is still at the docks.

Fandral the Dashing

Sitting comfortably on the trunk of Ronald's care, eating a sandwich and drinking from a small silver flask.

" My dear lady of the keen mind. Why do you argue with yourself ? "

Cap, and Noir are talking, Ron relaxing/recovering, Ward and Pietro largely on the perimeter.

" You must be patient I think my lady. All this has happened very fast don't you think. The enemy doesn't want us to think straight. I would normally not believe Hydra planned this, but they have ears and were willing to take advantage right ? Two large incidents in one night. Police stretched to their limits. Shield already stretched world wide. Do you think the enemy might figure on our being gathered... not arrange for it, no, but again, take advantage. They have had years and years to plan for these things. Now we have to start using keen minds and play catch up my lady. "

@Michale CS @MST3K 4ever @The Wanderer @Camleen @Furasian

" You must be patient I think my lady. All this has happened very fast don't you think. The enemy doesn't want us to think straight. I would normally not believe Hydra planned this, but they have ears and were willing to take advantage right ? Two large incidents in one night. Police stretched to their limits. Shield already stretched world wide. Do you think the enemy might figure on our being gathered... not arrange for it, no, but again, take advantage. They have had years and years to plan for these things. Now we have to start using keen minds and play catch up my lady. "

"One more reason for us not to be here. There's nothing to be gained by hanging around this particular crime scene, unless you think there's something more than the obvious that happened. At the very least we should be somewhere that isn't quite so visible, huh?" Truth was, she didn't want to work with these costumed types - the appearance of Noir on top of Cap put that nail in the coffin - but if she had to, there was no reason to hang around in the open like an idiot.

@Gands

Fandral the Wise

Fandral smiled, enjoying the back and forth.

" Ah, yes my lady, but I think as our Captain does, that Milady of the Keen mind will be needed before the end of this. I think we only await the return of Master Logan and the young lady and perhaps the other young lady. Then more plans will be revealed to us. . . I must confess my lady, on noticing you don't care much for being in the open ? Can I offer you a sip of Asgardian Mead ? I would warn you to be careful not to take too much, tis potent stuff. "

@Michale CS

" Ah, yes my lady, but I think as our Captain does, that Milady of the Keen mind will be needed before the end of this. I think we only await the return of Master Logan and the young lady and perhaps the other young lady. Then more plans will be revealed to us. . . I must confess my lady, on noticing you don't care much for being in the open ? Can I offer you a sip of Asgardian Mead ? I would warn you to be careful not to take too much, tis potent stuff. "

She sighed and shrugged. "All right. Let's get the whole group together."

Jessica smirked. "I'll take you up on the offer. I'm pretty good at holding my liquor."

@Gands

Ronald watched as the world around him move on while he sat in one place. To his left and right he saw his co workers managing the scene along with people whom he had never seen before in his life. Some of them looked like federal agents to him, others he didn't even know how they got this far without being stopped by the perimeter security. If they got this far, they must have a reason to be here. He knew they wanted answers to all of this, and letting them go only to find them later on was just a waste of time.

"... Look. I'd tell ya to look at my report when it is on record but..." He trailed off, not really finding an appropriate explaination to answer for why he was giving his statement away to anyone but his supervisors. "Th-this fight had its own beef.. I pissed off the wrong guys and they tried to make me answer for it. There was a girl... Young. I tried to stand up for her and almost died for doing so but... She disrupted the attack, then more showed up." He brought his free left hand up to his forehead then pushed himself to stand. Once he did the senior officer wordlessly walked around the others to get to his trunk. There he'd glance up at the individual sitting on his car then chuckle quietly under his breath.

"Jesus Christ I'm in some serious shit.. Aren't I?" The officer thought aloud as he disengaged the magazine on his handgun and cleared the chamber before setting the gun along with the magazine down on a unoccupied portion of the trunk. He'd then take off his radio and place that on the trunk. One by one he was stripping down his equipment so he could free himself from this burden on his person. It was heavy... All of it, especially now when he barely had the strength to hold himself up. Hopefully he'd get those mandatory couple days off for this mess, but something told him even on his days off he will be working to answer for everything that happened here.

Fandral the Loyal

Fandral looked over at Ronald and chuckled. He got off of the bullet hole riddled trunk.

" Indeed sir, you've stepped in it for certain. But if I'm right, you may have saved that girl's life. At least in any way that matters. "

Fandral hands the silver flask to Ms. Jones for a sip of the powerful & sweet concoction, and makes sure to take it back.

" If you are allowed to drink, I can offer you some of this, but don't take too much, powerful stuff. "

@Furasian @MST3K 4ever @The Wanderer @Michale CS

Everything was happening so fast in and around Steve. While there was a respite in the HYDRA attacks for the moment the downtime and trying to figure things out while everything was still fresh was a bit confusing to him. In World War II it was simple they knew where the enemy was, who they were, and what methods they preferred for attacking. Now, things were a bit more complex with technology, shades of gray amongst leaders, and countries that were once enemies were now allies. Steve took in what Fandral had said and walked away with a nod saying, "That'll do fine. Welcome to the team." He closed his eyes and longed for some sort of sage advice. Something to give him a handle on his next move. He got a message from Logan which he said, "Cap, we wrangled X-23. Think she's okay for now. What's the next move?"

Cap replied, "Keep her out of trouble for now. I'll get back to you." With that he walked back to the alley where Sue had been dealing with her target.

Steve for all his strength and meta-human abilities wasn't too sure of his next move. Everyone had this bigger than life perception of Captain America. Rallied the troops in World War II, took on the Nazis in many cases single handedly, and was a living legend even back in those days. In reality Steve always believed that he was just a guy from Brooklyn who wanted to do what was right and put the needs of others before his own. He leaned against the wall and looked up into the night sky. Steve pulled back his mask and let it rest on his back as he closed his eyes. Just then he heard a couple of footsteps echoing in the alley. He asked, "How long have you been following me Sue?"

She replied, "Just long enough. I know a troubled soul when I see it Steve. I know it because the body language is just like mine used to be just after a mission with my former team." She turned visible and stood next to Steve and said, "A penny for your thoughts."

Steve still looking up said, "I'm not sure all my thoughts add up to that right now Sue."

Sue with a smirk said, "Try me. Let me be the judge of that."

Steve looked over to her and said, "HYDRA has evolved over the years I was out. They had time to prepare and they've made use of the technology of today, and they have a file on me so they know my tactics. Right now, I am a soldier who is going into war with a pocket knife and the other side has a tank division."

Sue nodded and replied, "I don't know that much about combat or being a soldier, but one thing I do know about is people and different personalities. Steve, you have a team where everyone is bringing something to the battle that no one else can. I studied you in World History back in High School, and something that always amazed me was how you could work with the Howling Commandoes time after time no matter the mission, but I'll bet it took time to get to that point."

Steve looked to the ground for a moment and Sue said, "You have an amazing team here and they are ready to work with you if you are willing to give it the time needed."

Steve replied and shook his head, "I'm not sure we have that kind of time Sue. Right now, I feel like I am not what I should be to be effective in terms of being a leader."

Sue said, "Steve the weapons and the faces have changed over the years, but in the end HYDRA's end game is still the same as it was in World War II, and in that sense, you are the best man for this team. We can ride all the files and watch all the videos but you have actual experience against them. That in my book makes you more qualified to lead than anyone else alive. Besides you being involved will be enough to give HYDRA a reason to pause and re-evaluate. I'm willing to be that they didn't count on you being here."

Steve took in what Sue had said, and though it wasn't a cure all for his questioning it did provide a salve that give him a bit more piece of mind. He looked at Sue and said, "Thanks Sue. You bring stealth and forensics to this team, but also wisdom. I got a feeling you might be the XO on this team."

Sue smiled and started to say something but then Steve saw something and said, "Aww Hell." Sue looked over and asked, "What's wrong?"

Steve replied, "The media is here. That's one thing we never had to worry about in World War II." Steve gathered his thoughts for a moment and said to Sue, "Go invisible." Sue replied, "This is because my blue jeans are wet isn't it." Steve looked back at her for a moment and she said, "I'm also a real smart ass."

Sue turned invisible and Steve put his mask back on. He activated his comm-link and said, "Attention Team gather whatever evidence you can right now and get back to our base. I repeat gather everything you can and get out of here. Above all, do not I repeat do not let the media see you all. Avoid the media I'll deal with them. See you back at the base Rogers out."

He punched the comm-link one more time and said to Wanda, "The people who were here at the dock tonight tell them telepathically where our base is, how to get there, and give them the code 1776. That is the default code to enter the base. I'll get them set up later. Good job tonight by the way you 're gonna be just fine Rogers out."

Sue asked, "What's up Cap?"

Cap replied, "Simple, Hydra is going to be seeing this. As of now they don't know who everyone is on our team. That is my surprise for them and I'm going to use that for as long as I can. They know me and I'm willing to let them have that but this team is not something I'm willing to give them. My Harley is parked on the other side of Warehouse 12. Hop on the back I'll be there in a few minutes."

Cap heard Sue walk away and he emerged from the alley. He then contacted Fury and said, "Nick, I need SHIELD to do something for me. By now what happened tonight is on several websites or on cell phones. I need the footage and pictures erased."

Fury replied, "No problem, and while I'm at it why don't I just call Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith to mind erase everyone."

Steve said, "Nick I know you all can do it, so do it. This is for the sake of the OP."

Fury let out an exhale and replied, "We'll have it done within the hour."

Steve asked, "Thanks, by the way who are Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith? Do you think you could get them for the team?

Fury let out another exhale and replied, "Forget it Steve it's another thing for you to learn about. Fury out."

Cap approached the gathering media and tried to answer their questions. After five minutes, he excused himself and made his way to his Harley. He sat on the bike and asked, "Are you here?" Sue put her arms around his waist and said, "You tell me."

Cap shook his head and said, "You are going to be interesting to deal with."

Sue replied, "You have no idea."

Cap chuckled and drove off to the base.

@Gands
@Camleen
@Michale CS
@Furasian

@The Wanderer

Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch.

Wanda just as she was arriving back near the docks got the word from Captain America to basically bug out.

Telepathically she sent the following message to all of the characters at the docks. (( including Ward, Noir Spidey, Pietro, Fandral, Logan, Laura, Jessica Jones, ))

" Captain America has asked me to give you directions and map coordinates to the base we are using, since we are immediately leaving the dock area". {{{ please assume, there are cohesive directions sent. }}} " At the security panel, please use code 1-7-7-6." {{ there would be mental pictures sent of the outer security panel in question }} " Ward, we will need a shield vehicle pick up please, we have a regenerating body in tow. "

Upon contact with Jessica's brain, Wanda groans loudly, sitting down immediately and starts something like Yoga exercises. If Logan inquires, she complains of more mental horrors and the need to wash her brain out with either soap or alcohol, and never touch Jones brain ever again.

On the way back to the base, Wanda tries to curl up in the Vehicle and nap.

@Camleen @Michale CS @Furasian @The Wanderer @Dunruffle @MST3K 4ever

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Everything was fine. We were getting ready to leave since everyone was there and then...

Then it happened.

Someone in my head. I didn't think that was possible anymore because of what I accomplished with Kilgrave. Though this time it did feel different. It was like listening to a radio station I didn't want rather than the urge to do exactly what the voice said.

Poor woman, she had no idea what was coming when she touched my mind. Still, she had it coming to her. She could have opened her mouth and told me. Hell, she knew who I was by then she could have called me. Instead, she took the lazy way like Kilgrave, and just sent the info directly to our minds - to my mind.

I jotted down the address, banged on the starter of my car a few times to get it to turn over, and headed out. But I did drop by and grab a bottle of Jack along the way. I'd decided I wasn't going to say word one about the telepathic contact. I doubt that woman would repeat what she did because she'd triggered my PTSD harder than it had ever been triggered before outside of Kilgrave himself.

@Camleen @Gands @Furasian @The Wanderer @Dunruffle @MST3K 4ever

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
LauraBanner001B.jpg

The small group of 3 ½ (Deadpool is missing most of his head and all) make it to almost within sight of the docks once more, Logan in the lead with X-23 and Wanda close in tow. And Deadpool being telekinetically carried by Wanda, his body secured with duct tape. Laura grasps the strap of the duffle bag over her shoulder with both hands, her eyes cast downwards.

Logan comes to a halt, motioning for the girls to stop also. One of his hands depresses lightly on the comm-link affixed to his ear, his eyes still in the direction of the docks. Well Cap mentions the media a couple times… maybe he's not ready for his new team to make their world debut. He mutters softly "1776… really Rogers?" he smirks a little, getting the obvious reference. Though somewhere in the back of his mind it's appropriate…

It's Laura that first notices Wanda having trouble… and then trying to go full on zen right there in the field. Her hands clench into fists as she looks around slowly, sniffing at the air. She thinks for a moment Wanda was attacked… which she kind of was. Logan turns slowly, looking towards Wanda. "You good, kid?" Wanda explains the psychic backlash of touching Jones' mind, and Logan's eyes narrow. If it was incidental, well that's one thing. Wanda was just following orders, really. But if Jones did that on purpose to Wanda, she's in for a world of hurt.

But once Wanda is on her feet once more… Logan addresses them both. "Wanda… yer goin with the Shield ride. I'll take Laura back ta base on my bike. You stay with Deadpool… do whatever with him. Drop him off at Burger King or something while he regenerates. I don't care, frankly." He then looks to Laura, motioning to her. "You. You're stickin close ta me. We'll take my bike back. And ya better behave, girl." Laura says nothing as she stares at him, her head bowed a little. "Okay, let's roll." The small group separates, Logan and Laura heading for his bike.

It only takes about 7 minutes for them to get to his motorcycle while avoiding detection both by the media and the cops. Turns out Laura is quite good at that sort of thing. Even Logan is a little impressed. A little. The ride back to their homebase is without incident, Laura holding onto Logan as they move through the city streets. Logan takes the long way getting back to the base, maybe he thinks they might be followed or maybe he has to think.

But they do arrive at the base… parking his base around the side of the main entrance. Out of sight of the main entrance and all. Laura slides off, her eyes cast upwards inspecting the base. Logan shuts his bike down, speaking as he gets off. "Ground rules." He says simply, tucking his keys into his jacket pocket. But… they immediately fall to the ground. His jacket… and shirt… and pants… have fresh tears/slashes in them lined with dried blood. He perks a brow and puts his hand into his pocket, his finger poking through where it as slashed. "Sonofabitch…" he looks to Laura out of the corner of his eyes "Now ya owe me a cigar AND a jacket." Laura says nothing as she stares at him, her features not showing emotion. Logan scoffs as he leans down, picking up his keys. "Okay... ground rules. Ya said ya 'encountered' Cap before. Fine. Whatever went down, if he wants ta deal with it, we'll deal with it. But he's in charge this time." Logan looks to Laura, who's expression hasn't shifted in the least. "What he says goes. Yer walkin in there with me. I know Shield would like yer head on a spike. Prolly lots of folks would. But you're with me now, so you keep my words in that head of yours. And Wanda'll be here soon." She glances away then, looking in the direction they had come, and then back to Logan as he starts to move. "Follow." He says simply as he heads for the entrance. "I want my let-" "You'll get the letter, kid. If you behave yourself." Laura narrows her eyes at him as she follows him. "You are holding it as leverage over me to manipulate my behavior." "Yep" Logan says in agreement. "That is unfair." She says softly.

"Yep." Logan says in agreement.

Tagging:
@Gands, @MST3K 4ever, @LuckycoolHawk9, @Michale CS, @The Wanderer, @Dunruffle, @Furasian

Last edited:
Pietro & Noir

Pietro had heard about the need of duct tape from Wanda. Unfortunately, he didn't have any. He left all of that stuff back at base with his clothes. Xavier had suggested to carry only small items on his uniform.

'Sorry, don't have any on me.' He thought, hoping Wanda could hear it. Turning to the man in the trench coat. "So, need a ride?" He said. The masked man seemed to still be stunned from their encounter. That and Wanda's psychic messages. ".....I'm not much of a team person.....However......I guess I could give things a lookover...." The masked man said. Pietro smirked. Quickly moving over to the man. Taking hold of the man's arm and the back of his head. "Gonna hold you like this so you don't get whiplash."

"What?"

"Whiplash." Pietro slowly said the word before zooming away, holding the man. The trip didn't take long. Not when you're Quicksilver. Upon arrival, Pietro let go of the man. Typing in the code. Pietro led Noir into the base. "Just wait til Cap and the others get here." He said to him. Noir quietly nodded, before he went to lean against a wall. Pietro decided to listen to some songs until the rest of the team got back.

@Camleen @Gands @MST3K 4ever @Michale CS

Fandral of Asgard
Back to the secret base in New York

Fandral got the young telepaths message when everyone else did. He put the address into his shield provided phone and it came up quickly. Suspiciously quickly. This didnt surprise him. He pulled a chainmail hood over his head and climbed onto his modified motorcycle. He waited a few more minutes for Susan, just in case, but she didnt show.

He stopped by the hotel where he was staying in Harlem and got hus remaining stuff. There wasn't much, some clothes, a fancy acoustic guitar a couple of electronic devices. The streets around the hotel were very quiet and empty. He stopped once more at an all night fastfood place and picked up a bunch of food, even a few chimichangas. He wasnt sure why, just felt right.

He ended up at the new base about the same time as Logan, Laura and Jones.

" Greetings fellow adventurers ! Is this the place ?, I hope its better on the inside.!"
He did notice Laura with Logan, giving her a standard Asgardian flourished bow.
" We met recently, in passing. It is good to see you under different circumstances."

He tuens partly to face Jones. " Also good to see you made it Lady Jones ".

@Camleen @The Wanderer @LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS

He turns partly to face Jones. " Also good to see you made it Lady Jones ".

She shook her head. "Lady?" Jessica scoffed. "Never been one of those. And I'm here courtesy of my friend Jack here. You might tell miss witchy that it's more polite to talk than to broadcast to into people's heads. I'm messed up in there. No one else needs to see that."

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen @The Wanderer

Fandral of Asgard
Super Secret Shield base

" You will forgive me my method of speech my Lady of the Keen mind. First, I don't know any Witchies ? If by chance you mean the young woman with the telepathic gifts, I expect you will have the chance later to speak with her yourself. As for you, I believe you might have been a lady once and might be again so I shall err on the safe side "

@Michale CS @Camleen @The Wanderer @MST3K 4ever

Fandral of Asgard
Super Secret Shield base

" You will forgive me my method of speech my Lady of the Keen mind. First, I don't know any Witchies ? If by chance you mean the young woman with the telepathic gifts, I expect you will have the chance later to speak with her yourself. As for you, I believe you might have been a lady once and might be again so I shall err on the safe side "
"I don't think she'll be in the mood to talk to me, if you get what I mean. It'd be better if she heard it from a neutral party. And maybe I was a lady, even a Jewel of a lady. But then my life turned to shit. Now all I do is try to get by and if I can make a few other people's live less shitty, then all the better." She tossed back a deep drink of the Jack and offered some to Fandral as well.

@Gands @Camleen @The Wanderer @MST3K 4ever