• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I too, listen to the 2000s. Lmao

I've been into music the both fires me up and soothes me. But I like a wide variety of music to be honest. :)

GM post is up, folks! Feel free to PM me for questions~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Remmy Rose
Calling the next post 8D! ACTION TIME.

Also have some more music xD.

Edit: Posted! OTL I just realized I posted another song about burning things...

Also @Rose305 , love your new prof pic <3! It looks so peaceful.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Warden okay, I've read the master post and most of the post that came after (gonna reread just in case). I will be posting later today without lawrence, I'll claim the post here when I do just to let you all know too. Sorry for the wait, I hate to surrender quality when using phones.

@Fox of Spades Thank you! It's them digimons if you did know (just in case). Wizarmon was always my favorite! =w=

I'M POSTING NOW! *Beats back other posts*

YOU GOT DIS @Rose305!

Also thanks! I haven't seen Digimon so I didn't know that xD
*SCREECHING*

This one is from the first digidestined... eh, maybe second or third season. Not sure if there was a third for the first digi. Anyway, its Wizarmon and his best pal Gatomon. Their story is... beautiful.

STOP BURNING THINGS, GAHD

Also, writing a post for la Condensada.

DONE!!!! *maniacal laughter*

Heyoooo everyone! :)

I'm currently waiting to join you peeps! :P Not sure when but I'm keeping tabs on the rp for now.

The internet is horrendously slow @_@ took like five minutes to load this page. Imma call the next post!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Warden
Thanks xD, it's better today. *Leaves more Daughter songs here* H Y P E while I wait for LiS: Before the Storm

So I was chatting with my twin (yassssss, Rose has a twin!!!!!!!) about my Sun Child and somehow we thought it would be interesting to have him become the descendants of two of her characters from a story she's been working on since we were 12ish. The best part?

The character he is descendant from is a badass and here's Lawrence all happy and stuff! XD Doesn't wanna kill no one and have everyone be happy. XD We thought it was entertaining.

Anyway, on the grounds of moving this circus show along, I say we can make that happen in two posts, or even one and have then post the transition into the next part?

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
The RP is open for one or two more players~

We've only just finished the Prologue, so now's a perfect time for any new additions to jump on!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Remmy Rose
  • Thank You
Reactions: Warden