Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Post-Apocalyptic Sailor Moon RP

full

After the disappearance of the original Sailor Soldiers, and before Crystal Tokyo, four Sailor Soldiers have been reincarnated in a post-apocalyptic Tokyo. The landscape is tech, steel, and junk, and it's ruled by magical gangs, tech worshipers, and supernatural evil - a stormy place, yet those who search can find friendship and hope. Further, a Princess exists somewhere in the city whom the quartet needs to protect.

The four Sailor Soldiers must learn to work together, bring peace to this new Tokyo, find their Princess, and confront the factions that wrack their world. Will they find a way back? A way forward? And at what cost?

This idea is a fusion of Sailor Moon and a post-apocalyptic futuristic world. It's a bit gritty, but not grimdark, and definitely not without light, levity, or hope. In fact, this RP could be said to be about becoming hope. Our characters would be fighting evil by moonlight, living post-apocalyptic life by daylight.

Each of us would play an OC version of a Sailor Soldier, sharing the responsibility of driving the plot forward. Posting speed is at least once a week, and posting expectations are Adept. The first three people who express interest will be accepted.

If you're interested in playing, please comment below! Thanks for reading this!

Notes [spoili]This was originally a 1x1 idea with a detailed description. I disliked the description, so what was written then is not necessarily true for this RP; we will fill in the blanks together. I also realized that a decentralized group RP might attract more people than a 1x1 where doubling was necessary.

Current character roster:
-Sailor Soldier; TBD - Quincunx
-Sailor Pluto and talking cat - Dark Disney[/spoili]

Last edited:
I be interested Question could I take tone of the talking cats Artemis and or Luna or make ocs like them?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mollisol
I be interested Question could I take tone of the talking cats Artemis and or Luna or make ocs like them?
Of course! It's up to you whether to use the canon talking cats or make OC versions; both have valid justifications imho.

Did you have a Sailor Soldier in mind that you wanted to play too?

Of course! It's up to you whether to use the canon talking cats or make OC versions; both have valid justifications imho.

Did you have a Sailor Soldier in mind that you wanted to play too?
I was hoping to just play the cat companion to someone. if you want me to take one I am not sure

@TheTechnologicVampire @~Dark Disney~ I don't want to disappoint you, particularly since you're the first people to show interest in something I worried was too niche to attract anyone. That said, I think we want different things out of this RP.

I'm looking for three other people who will each play a protagonist and some NPCs. It might be called a four-way partnership or small collaborative group. I don't want this to become a larger project where there's a different player for each protagonist, support, and faction head. While I'm very happy you're both interested, I'm not willing to change the structure I had in mind for the RP. I may accommodate Dark Disney playing a major support such as the talking cats rather than a protagonist, but I can't completely say yes to that until there are other people who want to be protagonists.

Also, even though this RP focuses on OCs in a different setting than Sailor Moon proper, it still borrows elements from Sailor Moon, so I'd like people playing to have at least a small amount of familiarity with the series. It's okay if it's been a long time since you've watched or read it, or if you never finished it, but I can't allow someone in who knows "nothing about Sailor Moon", as Sailor Soldiers are the focus of the RP.

It's probably not good news to say that, and for that, I'm sorry. However, I believe it's important to be honest about what I'm willing to change and not change about this RP.

@TheTechnologicVampire @~Dark Disney~ I don't want to disappoint you, particularly since you're the first people to show interest in something I worried was too niche to attract anyone. That said, I think we want different things out of this RP.

I'm looking for three other people who will each play a protagonist and some NPCs. It might be called a four-way partnership or small collaborative group. I don't want this to become a larger project where there's a different player for each protagonist, support, and faction head. While I'm very happy you're both interested, I'm not willing to change the structure I had in mind for the RP. I may accommodate Dark Disney playing a major support such as the talking cats rather than a protagonist, but I can't completely say yes to that until there are other people who want to be protagonists.

Also, even though this RP focuses on OCs in a different setting than Sailor Moon proper, it still borrows elements from Sailor Moon, so I'd like people playing to have at least a small amount of familiarity with the series. It's okay if it's been a long time since you've watched or read it, or if you never finished it, but I can't allow someone in who knows "nothing about Sailor Moon", as Sailor Soldiers are the focus of the RP.

It's probably not good news to say that, and for that, I'm sorry. However, I believe it's important to be honest about what I'm willing to change and not change about this RP.
I have obviously seen the show, never finshed but seen it. I can take Sailor Pluto if must be

Last edited:
That didn't answer the question doll, I have obviously seen the show, never finshed but seen it
The bit about not knowing about the show was directed at The Technologic Vampire, not you.

To clarify, I will decide whether I allow you to only play a talking cat, after there are three other Sailor Soldiers/protagonists. If there's only one Sailor Soldier, I won't be able to do the RP at all. After there are three other Sailor Soldiers, I'll figure out whether the group will work with one other person being a talking cat. Unless someone is adamant that it's only four Sailor Soldiers and nobody else, it should be fine. So the answer is, "If we get enough people, it's probably a yes."

The bit about not knowing about the show was directed at The Technologic Vampire, not you.

To clarify, I will decide whether I allow you to only play a talking cat, after there are three other Sailor Soldiers/protagonists. If there's only one Sailor Soldier, I won't be able to do the RP at all. After there are three other Sailor Soldiers, I'll figure out whether the group will work with one other person being a talking cat. Unless someone is adamant that it's only four Sailor Soldiers and nobody else, it should be fine. So the answer is, "If we get enough people, it's probably a yes."
okay cool and I changed it I read you did kinda Answer. it is there but if need be I can play Sailor Pluto. But Yeah I never finshed it just stopped.

okay cool and I changed it I read you did kinda Answer. it is there but if need be I can play Sailor Pluto. But Yeah I never finshed it just stopped.
Okay! While the plan was originally for Inner Soldiers, I am willing to change to accommodate Outer Soldiers. (I should mention that the protagonists are OC reincarnations of the characters, and I'm going to edit the first post to reflect this. However, if I remember correctly, Sailor Pluto is ageless, and it could be argued that canon Sailor Pluto wouldn't have died and reincarnated like the others. So you can choose to play canon Sailor Pluto or an OC version.)

Okay that works for me

I do like Sailor Moon (check out my avatar!!) and i do like post apocalyptic stuff...

• Bucket of Rainbows
I do like Sailor Moon (check out my avatar!!) and i do like post apocalyptic stuff...
That's wonderful :) did you want to reserve a Sailor Soldier reincarnation? Dark Disney says they will play Sailor Pluto "if need be" in addition to one of the talking cats, so I was thinking we would do Outer Soldiers, but I'm okay with a mix.

I hate to make things complicated, but I'm more familiar with the Inner Senshi. I've rp'ed Sailor Moon, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus before. And I was told I did them pretty well. But... I do love Haruka and Michiru.

I hate to make things complicated, but I'm more familiar with the Inner Senshi. I've rp'ed Sailor Moon, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus before. And I was told I did them pretty well. But... I do love Haruka and Michiru.
We can do a mix; I don't mind. I do feel like it implies the Inners and Outers we aren't playing are somewhere offscreen and we should figure out where, but we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

I'd also like to reiterate that these are OC reincarnations - they don't need to be 100% true to the canon characters; they just need to be like them. Some variations are allowed in looks, attacks, and persona. (Come to think of it, perhaps reincarnation isn't quite the right term if they're not exactly the same? I might modify the first post so that's clearer.)

Out of curiosity, would there perhaps be room for a male Sailor? He'd be more akin to a reincarnated Tuxedo Mask, where he has the ability to transform/a crystal of the Earth, but he's not technically a 'scout'. Or he could just be the result of a rare occurrence where a Male Scout is chosen, but I imagine his uniform would be less frilly-dress and more super-outfit.

Out of curiosity, would there perhaps be room for a male Sailor? He'd be more akin to a reincarnated Tuxedo Mask, where he has the ability to transform/a crystal of the Earth, but he's not technically a 'scout'. Or he could just be the result of a rare occurrence where a Male Scout is chosen, but I imagine his uniform would be less frilly-dress and more super-outfit.
This is a female-only cast as stated in the tags, sorry. I wish you luck finding other RPs.

This is a female-only cast as stated in the tags, sorry. I wish you luck finding other RPs.

Didn't see that, my bad xD

Good luck, ya'll!

Well given that they are always found at different times... I mean the ones we aren't playing maybe haven't been awoken yet. Heck, maybe even our characters aren't awoken at first. that might be fun to play out.
And given the characters and how well I know them... i really don't know if I wanna play Mercury or Jupiter. They're the ones I play best, with Venus being a close third.

Last edited: