Status
Not open for further replies.
blows dust off thread

@Shinku⭐Kun

ugyS1CN.jpg

scurries away to draft more monsters

Reactions: Stray Shinku
@Kagayours @Eruantien @Luma

Just passing by to let you guys know I'm waiting for a character response to this: OPEN SIGNUPS - Omnibus Academy IC

Also, Luna hasn't reacted to Azrael's post before the one above (just letting you guys know).

Lucifer's post is still a work in progress.
Technically Key is not directly mentioned, so I didn't feel rushed to write yet, but things are slowing down IRL so I hope to write a post real soon. Neptune will follow shortly afterward.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
@chaosheart13 @gamer5 @Eruantien @Luma @IceQueen @Psuedoku @Sail @Takashi @AnimeLover_Princess @Rowdybull @Roose Hurro @Shinku⭐Kun @munchkinomatic

Updates on the changes being made to the first post:
  • I finished putting together a character list that is grouped by player. Hooray! Now the "characters" tab contains three different character lists, all organized in different ways -- so that you can use whichever one makes the most sense for the information you're trying to find.
  • I fixed a few small errors that I came across in the process of editing (like the fact that I apparently forgot to add Sail to the alphabetical character list, and the fact that the link for Dove's CS actually only linked to the page that the CS was on rather than the post itself).
  • I moved the IC link up to the top of the post for easy access.
  • I changed the wording of the "under construction" message. I debated removing it entirely, since that section of the post isn't exactly in an obviously-unfinished state right now -- but there are still a few things that I want to change at some point. So, I left the "under construction" message there, but I changed the explanation beneath it because I'm kind of using that warning to convey a rather different message at this point.
Things I plan to do in the future:
  • Find a way to make this section of the post not look so long and clunky. I think the main culprit is the race list, which is... long, and is the default tab. Simply switching the tab order around so that the "Characters" tab is the default would probably help make things look a lot cleaner, especially since all the content in the characters tab is further divided into a series of spoilers.
  • Better integrate the "where is everyone" list. It looks a bit weird and clunky, stuck at the bottom of the post all by its lonesome. I might turn it into a tab alongside the race/character lists, or I might just create a new introduction for it and move some things around... really anything to make all the info look neater and flow better.
  • Perhaps add an introduction for that section of the post as a whole? All of that content just feels so... separate from the rest of the content in the OP, especially since nothing in the OP before that point is regularly edited. At the very least, I'd love to give all of that information its own special name, because I'm getting sick of calling it "that section that used to be Luma's post" and "that section with the race/character lists and the WIE list" and all that. Also, I feel like Luma deserves a shout-out for helping me maintain said lists up until this point, and for being the first to set up any sort of organization system for all of that info. I certainly wouldn't mind adding a line or two of text to give Luma some official credit for all that, especially now that the post is no longer tied to her name.

.... I certainly wouldn't mind adding a line or two of text to give Luma some official credit for all that ....
Eh, that's okay, but thanks for the shout-out. You already credited me for helping write the OOC post, and that's more than I usually ask for :p

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Heh... not sure if it's my turn to post yet. Really need to re-read up on things, I think. Especially with the whole "jelly bean" thing gaining new ground. And all the Omni Bits with nothing to do.......

Quantum nanotech devices that manipulate matter by means of tensor-field physics... basically, "marbles" that can reshape matter and energy into any form, their power and ability based on just how many you have "working together". And we have a whole toolbox full of "marbles" running loose now!

@Eruantien So did Neptune alone "join the party"? Or did the entire group that Neptune was previously in merge with the other group? Your tl;dr suggests the former but your list of tags suggests the latter. (And I would give your post a close read to figure it out, but I have homework I should be doing and I'm worried that I'll get completely sidetracked if I focus too hard on the post.)

Huh... guess I did need to post, since I'd set up the whole "Deen as bodyguard" thing, and Neptune's now run off on her own. Or so it seems. This might be awkward... though I could always have Deen go "Unnoticeable" and follow her around. Will have to ponder!

So I'm still kinda waiting... should I just abandon the interaction I put Kaine into in my last post?
( pokes @Sail )

So I'm still kinda waiting... should I just abandon the interaction I put Kaine into in my last post?
( pokes @Sail )
o_o I don't think you need to abandon the interaction unless you and @Sail decide you'd rather let the interaction fizzle out.

But yeah, I should've started poking him earlier. Didn't realize you were totally dependent on him for posts. Sorry about that.

@Eruantien So did Neptune alone "join the party"? Or did the entire group that Neptune was previously in merge with the other group? Your tl;dr suggests the former but your list of tags suggests the latter. (And I would give your post a close read to figure it out, but I have homework I should be doing and I'm worried that I'll get completely sidetracked if I focus too hard on the post.)
I mean it seemed pretty clear to me in the post; Neptune was alone at that point, and joined the hall-group.

I mean it seemed pretty clear to me in the post; Neptune was alone at that point, and joined the hall-group.
Alright... yeah, that makes sense. Sorry, I only kind of skimmed your post at first and went mainly off of the tl;dr at the bottom. I didn't want to read your post at that particular time because I didn't want to get so caught up in Iwaku things that I would get sidetracked and forget to do my homework before my nightly crash. But I also didn't want to ignore the post completely and come back to it later because I figured I would completely forget that I needed to come back to that post for any reason, and I would forget to update my posting notes. (Case in point: although I'm now finished with the homework I wanted to get done, I completely forgot to give your IC post a more thorough read until you made this OOC post just now.)

Sorry, my brain can be a bit uncooperative. :x I swear there's a method to my madness and I'm not just too lazy to read.

Alright... yeah, that makes sense. Sorry, I only kind of skimmed your post at first and went mainly off of the tl;dr at the bottom. I didn't want to read your post at that particular time because I didn't want to get so caught up in Iwaku things that I would get sidetracked and forget to do my homework before my nightly crash. But I also didn't want to ignore the post completely and come back to it later because I figured I would completely forget that I needed to come back to that post for any reason, and I would forget to update my posting notes. (Case in point: although I'm now finished with the homework I wanted to get done, I completely forgot to give your IC post a more thorough read until you made this OOC post just now.)

Sorry, my brain can be a bit uncooperative. :x I swear there's a method to my madness and I'm not just too lazy to read.
No, sure, I get it. We really need a way to 'postpone' notifications >_>

Well, I had Kaine ask Nightshade a question soo yeah.
I understand the concept of waiting on another player for a post... now like I said, now that he's been poked, we can wait a bit more -- or you can dissolve the interaction if you want.

Just say that Kaine and Nightshade went on their separate ways for whatever reason. You don't need to resolve the question thing -- we can just sort of ignore it. It's not important enough that we have to keep things stuck...

Nah, I'll just wait. I'm also starting into the process of creating a race and a character for it so I'm perfectly fine with more time on my hands.

Reactions: Luma
OK. POLITE REQUEST @Eruantien @Shinku⭐Kun

Please don't post for Key or Azrael until I can get a post up for Kaessya. I wouldn't mind too much if it was only one of you, but you guys tend to post immediately after each other and that makes catching up really difficult, because then I feel like I'm almost two cycles behind. o_o

Reactions: Eruantien
Status
Not open for further replies.