• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking the same thing, though I may be looking to do so either a bit later tonight, or tomorrow, before/after work. I already have ideas for my next post... can't keep holding on to them!

Sorry for the delay on Sol. I felt it might be best to wait on @Psuedoku and @Roose Hurro (who I think is also waiting on Psu?).

Anyways, I can't wait forever, so I'll give it another day or two to go on ahead.
Were either of their characters interacting with Sol?

Were either of their characters interacting with Sol?
I think it's more the fact that she's performing major magic right outside the cafe that they're both in.

I think it's more the fact that she's performing major magic right outside the cafe that they're both in.
Ah, ok, that makes sense.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping a super close eye on the IC lately.

Sorry guys, school and life stuff. I was kinda waiting on someone else cause I didn't think I had initiative for the whole fainted person thing. But yeah, I'll get on it.

Sorry guys, school and life stuff. I was kinda waiting on someone else cause I didn't think I had initiative for the whole fainted person thing. But yeah, I'll get on it.

There was no one for you to be waiting on. According to my notes, it's your turn. Sorry, I thought I sent you a posting reminder.

At least it's all cleared up now.

There was no one for you to be waiting on. According to my notes, it's your turn. Sorry, I thought I sent you a posting reminder.

At least it's all cleared up now.
Yep, my bad. I should've let you know that I got your reminder and that I would post ASAP. I'll do that next time if it comes to it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
I try not to follow turn order too perfectly, but when I have a character do something like negate everyone's gravity, it's best to let everyone react to it before moving on with....well, whatever she does next.

I try not to follow turn order too perfectly, but when I have a character do something like negate everyone's gravity, it's best to let everyone react to it before moving on with....well, whatever she does next.
Yeah, I get that. I don't have a strict turn order going on, either. My notes follow a... somewhat complicated system.

Complicated enough that players in my RP's would always get confused when I would actually try to tell them how I wanted the "turn order" to go -- so now, I just keep my own off-site notes and send people posting reminders when I think they should post. It's turned out to be a lot smoother.

But yeah, if I say that you should post, and you disagree -- just tell me why you're waiting and we'll work it out. (Like I said, sometimes I make mistakes -- especially when I'm not giving every IC post a close read.)

• Thank You
Reactions: Luma

I have to second this... what with the nature of Nism (their "levitational" gifts given to allow them to adapt to the different gravitational fields of other worlds), Deen will, indeed, be having "issues" with this.

Come to think of it, @Kagayours Kae hasn't reacted to the gravity yet either.

Come to think of it, @Kagayours Kae hasn't reacted to the gravity yet either.
I'm pretty sure I haven't posted for her at all since the gravity thing happened. :/

Sorry, I think I forgot to mention (at least to this thread) that I've fallen behind in posting due to the start of the semester being more hectic than expected, being away at a convention this weekend, and writing that long Fandomstuck post that took up so much of my time. Putting it all together, I probably won't be able to catch up on posting until at least halfway through next week.

Don't worry, though, I'm pretty confident that this won't lead to me being AFK for an entire semester like last fall. I think it's really the combination of the convention and the Fandomstuck thing that's led to this first week feeling as hectic as it did. Just give me some time to catch up, and I think I'll be fine.

@chaosheart13 ...

Primary has a new "friend"... have fun when you post next.

Hey, just so you guys know, i'm insanely busy right now (like one show ending and three are starting, and math class sucks)
I'll try my best to keep up with everything but i may be a little slow in posting for the next couple of weeks, sorry about that.
feel free to send me pms if I'm really falling behind, I'm trying my best to at least glance at this every day or two.

Hey, people! Had this thing going so good for a while. Don't let it die! Or we'll never know who the killer is (or where the jellybeans came from)....... :bsmile:

That's right. I really would quite like to know myself. And soon enough, I'll be posting more often.

Hey, people! Had this thing going so good for a while. Don't let it die! Or we'll never know who the killer is (or where the jellybeans came from)....... :bsmile:
I admit I've been busy, but I certainly have not forgotten about the RP and have no intention of letting it die. Hopefully I'll be able to spend at least some time working on RP posts this weekend. But, schoolwork comes first, so if I have to move RP stuff to next week's to-do list then that's what'll have to happen. :/

Sorry again for all this, folks. I still believe that the long weekend I've scheduled myself with (no classes on Fridays~) will be a huge help in making sure I don't get swamped like last semester. But since I went to a convention last weekend, I haven't really gotten to experience that productive long weekend yet, so, yeah... hopefully I'll be able to get into a decent groove by next week or so.

I'm just waiting for Sol to reply.

I'm just waiting for Sol to reply.
Heh, me too. Actually, more Kae and Nightshade's response to the gravity, but I can have Sol throw back a simple response for now....sometime tonight probably. No sense in keeping this stalled forever.

But no, I haven't forgotten at all. Just having trouble gauging when I should respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.