Status
Not open for further replies.
@Katharina This is an improvement over Levi just being in their room, but... there's still no one in the library to interact with except for dead people. And if you were planning on doing some necromancy then that's great, but, I would prefer if you... do that, and then, ideally, find another player to start interacting with as soon as possible, so that you'll actually have another player to work off of.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm giving you a hard time, by the way. I just don't like seeing players write a whole bunch of solo posts before they actually start interacting with someone else... if that makes sense.
No I totally get it. Sorru I thought. I read a post somewhere where someone was still in the library.

@Eruantien ...

Didn't we only just haul Neptune out of the Java Squirrel on a stretcher? And now she's in the infirmary, before Sol pulled her "gravity thing"...? I got the impression Sol did her thing very shortly afterwards, so, rather than the infirmary, we'd all be floating... Neptune, stretcher and all... in the midst of a jellybean "cloud" not far from where we started. Or some-such. Omnibus is a big academy, so I wouldn't think the infirmary was next door. Plus, we were "fighting" against the jellybean flood.

Or am I just reading things crooked? :bsmile:
... oh. I appear to have jumped forward in time moderately. I was planning to move quickly through the period of time Nep would be unconscious so that nobody would be bogged down by her, but if you think it might be more fun to have her spinning around in the air on a stretcher, I can certainly edit Nep's part of my post.

And actually, you do have a point; it appears that Sol did her gravity manipulation rather quickly after everybody departed the Java Squirrel. So should we do things this way instead?

... oh. I appear to have jumped forward in time moderately. I was planning to move quickly through the period of time Nep would be unconscious so that nobody would be bogged down by her, but if you think it might be more fun to have her spinning around in the air on a stretcher, I can certainly edit Nep's part of my post.

And actually, you do have a point; it appears that Sol did her gravity manipulation rather quickly after everybody departed the Java Squirrel. So should we do things this way instead?

It would fit the timeline of events, so yes. It could also be more fun to have her wake up floating with the jellybeans... or just us trying to keep her from floating away. I can think of several reactions Deen could have to this whole thing. Heh... this could get very interesting.......

Ordinarily I really don't care much about making sure the chronology of things always makes perfect since in an RP like this. I usually expect that things will get at least a bit timey-whimey and I generally don't stress about it much. But... if you'd rather edit it, I mean, go ahead. o_o"

Ordinarily I really don't care much about making sure the chronology of things always makes perfect since in an RP like this. I usually expect that things will get at least a bit timey-whimey and I generally don't stress about it much. But... if you'd rather edit it, I mean, go ahead. o_o"
has been smol-ly edited. o7

we are now..... outside O_O
GoHaveFun.exe

I haven't actively kept up with the Fine Bros ever since that whole React World controversy a while back, but it seems that I always come running back to them as soon as they upload anything Beatles-related because I live for these kids' reactions to this stuff.

And I love how they got to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds and the Fine Bros were all like "you know, there's a lot of controversy about what the song is actually about..." and then they don't point out what exactly about the song created such a controversy, and then let the kids just extrapolate whatever meaning they want from it.

And the kid at 2:27 needs to be a gif or something, because... just look at that. XD

@gamer5 not sure whether you're aware, but Neptune is currently floating in zero-gravity outside, assumedly along with everyone who I pinged last. She's no longer in the cafe... also, she's unconscious, so she's likely unable to respond to questions. Just wanted to clarify that, since in your last post there, Ishika seems to still be conversing with Nep.

@gamer5 not sure whether you're aware, but Neptune is currently floating in zero-gravity outside, assumedly along with everyone who I pinged last. She's no longer in the cafe... also, she's unconscious, so she's likely unable to respond to questions. Just wanted to clarify that, since in your last post there, Ishika seems to still be conversing with Nep.
Fixed.

@chaosheart13 Neptune's outside floating around on a stretcher unconscious; not in the cafe.

Still waiting for @Psuedoku to post... so Deen is still in this.

I'm pretty sure it's @IceQueen that your group is waiting on, actually.
You can pass on without me. I doubt I will be able to get something up soon. I posted a blog post on the why specifics

You can pass on without me. I doubt I will be able to get something up soon. I posted a blog post on the why specifics
Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: IceQueen
Except that @Psuedoku hasn't posted since I last posted. And they've always posted after me.

Maybe that was true before IceQueen joined us, but, according to my posting notes, IceQueen was most due for a post after you, and then Pseudoku was due after her.

However, IceQueen said that she's been busy and that we should skip her, anyway, -- so, now I've sent Pseudoku a posting reminder.

Ah... you've kept better track than me. Will be waiting, then!

Woah, actually, wait a second, @Roose Hurro

According to my notes, you're actually the one who should be posting after Pseudoku, rather than him posting immediately after you...

It's possible that you may have made the mistake of assuming that the turn order would be static, rather than things moving around based on people being skipped, posting early, or whatever else... but, let me check the IC just to see if I've got this right.

Status
Not open for further replies.