• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The student deaths were very recent -- probably on the last page of the IC.

Other than that, the only other important things that are currently happening are:
  • A lot of students are hanging out in a coffee shop called the Java Squirrel, which is run by talking squirrels -- and a lot of the people there are currently naked, due to magical shenanigans.
  • A flood of jelly beans is making its way through the school, filling up hallway after hallway. So far, it has been blocked off in one hallway, but that doesn't really stop the flood from moving out into other places. No one has found the source of it yet.
  • Neptune, the character who found the dead students, got swept up in the jelly bean flood, and wound up at the Java Squirrel (which I guess means that the flood has reached the Java Squirrel), and tried to get the word out about the student deaths before she collapsed in front of everyone.

Except for my character, Deen... he's just naturally "naked" (if you don't count fur/scales/feathers as "clothing").

A coffee shop run by adorable talking squirrels and where a lot of people are currently naked? WHAT A DAY TO BE ALIVE! x'D

Deen's certainly enjoying the experience...

=OvO= Azrael will be more than glad to harvest your soul and properly return you to the depths of hell where I think a demon belongs. Kaessya and she maybe won't tag along because of Harbingers believe of just harvesting souls and guide them to a place where they can rest (Hell may be an exception, though. I don't think souls have a peaceful slumber in there Dx). I also realize that she may no tag along at all with Necromancers. This is going to be a really interesting roleplay! x3

Indeed... but then, this isn't a normal "bastion" of learning, right?

Welp, sorry about the wait. Hopefully that's all readable. Also, I realized I'd forgotten to color-code Neptune's only sentence in my last post, so I just fixed that. Derpdederp.

Neptune probably can't do anything else until she awakes at the infirmary. Probably one or two more posts in her direction ought to do it.

Reactions: Kagayours

This video changed my life.

Sounds delicious....... :bsmile:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Oh, sorry about the wait, as well. Other things have been occupying my attentions, and I have a good bit to write to here, so my energies are rather low. If not tomorrow morning, then tomorrow night (tomorrow meaning Friday).

@Eruantien Sorry for the wait as well. I was without Internet these days and it was a nightmare. I'll make my post soon and after catching up with everything around here.

Reactions: Eruantien
@Eruantien I read the IC post, but I'm kind of confused. Does Azrael was on Key's train or he was communicating with her via telepathy? Just asking for not fuck up stuff my post. xD

Posted last night... onward we go!

@Eruantien I read the IC post, but I'm kind of confused. Does Azrael was on Key's train or he was communicating with her via telepathy? Just asking for not fuck up stuff my post. xD
I'd placed Azrael into the cabin of Key's train, but I never explicitly said that. Sorry... if you'd like her elsewhere just say so and I could edit my previous post. However, I thought this was a quick way to get them both to the academy. Azrael could explain why she's there, if you like.

I'd placed Azrael into the cabin of Key's train, but I never explicitly said that. Sorry... if you'd like her elsewhere just say so and I could edit my previous post. However, I thought this was a quick way to get them both to the academy. Azrael could explain why she's there, if you like.
OvO I actually appreciate that you put her next to you because that saves me time about what to post next. And don't worry, as long as you don't literally "puppeteer" my character actions, I'm all good. I'll be posting soon.

@Eruantien Done. Hope the post is good, though. Tell me if you want me to change something.

Reactions: Eruantien
I care so much more about Martin Freeman than I did six hours ago. And it's all because one of the Tumblr blogs I follow was like "this is a Martin Freeman blog now. Deal with it." And now I am just so captivated by an actor that I still don't even really know that much about.

I would never have been able to predict my evening going in this direction.

It's so weird how the internet can do this sort of thing.

@Katharina
So funny story, I was looking at all the sudden reaper characters and thinking it might be funny to shake things up by having Sol create new bodies for the souls....when I realized we had necromancers for that. So I was about to suggest it to you....and then I realized we completely forgot to officially approve your character. Really sorry about that. If something like this ever happens again, feel free to poke us with a ping after a day or so. I myself am a very forgetful person.

With that in mind, I went ahead, looked it over, and everything appears good to me. I went ahead and rolled for Levi's room number; she'll be in room #510. Ironically, this puts her in the same room as Sol, which is why I remembered in the first place. Feel free to post at whatever pace suits you best. By the way, there's 4 dead bodies in the library, so you've got a delightful starting point if you can beat the reaper squad.

Last edited:
@Katharina
So funny story, I was looking at all the sudden reaper characters and thinking it might be funny to shake things up by having Sol create new bodies for the souls....when I realized we had necromancers for that. So I was about to suggest it to you....and then I realized we completely forgot to officially approve your character. Really sorry about that. If something like this ever happens again, feel free to poke us with a ping after a day or so. I myself am a very forgetful person.
Aw, shit, you're right! >.< That's totally my bad. I said I would look it over in the morning, and then I guess I got distracted by the fact that your CS landed on the previous page and Eruantien's race sheet was right at the top of the next page, which I guess sort of... overrode it in my mind? I dunno how to explain it.

But, yeah, don't be afraid to ping us! I have derp moments like this from time to time, and, if you think I've forgotten about you, there's a good chance that I did. >.<" And I'd much rather be reminded than to completely forget and never come back to it! DX

So funny story, I was looking at all the sudden reaper characters and thinking it might be funny to shake things up by having Sol create new bodies for the souls....when I realized we had necromancers for that.
Do that and Azrael will gladly proceed to rip off your souls
OvO SHE'LL BE WATCHING YOU, PAL!

@Katharina Your intro post leaves Levi locked up in her room with no one to interact with... Be sure to send her someplace where she can interact with other characters in your next post. (And, unless you and @Luma have already planned to send Sol in that direction -- this probably means getting Levi out of her room and going somewhere a bit more public.)

Shall this be my first roleplay? It seems easy to settle into.
Is there much plot going on or is it just friendly connections?

Ehhh define "plot". We've moved past "friendly connections" at this point and now there's a whole bunch of stuff going on -- but there's really not much of an overarching plot to speak of, nor did I ever really plan for there to be one.

Basically, at any given time, all that a new player would ever really need to know about is the stuff that's going on right now, so... yeah. You won't need to read any lengthy summaries, at least.

Sure, you're welcome to join. There's no major plot, but the connections aren't always friendly either. Turns out we have a bit of a mystery murderer on our hands lately. That's the thing with sandbox RPs, you generally make up your own conflicts and/or plots (something I'm still getting the hang of myself).

Anyways yes, if that interests you, then throw down a race/character sheet. We're always accepting new signups.

Status
Not open for further replies.