Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just a heads-up. I'll probably be writing my characters out after I wrap up their current situations. It's been a good year or so I think, but I've been slowly losing interest. Hopefully it won't mess too much up.

gatas-fondo-de-pantalla-el-gato-shrek-hq-p-118039.jpg

@Luma any chance of a Sol post going up soon? Not that I am rushing you or anything...
@Sail a post for Nightshade would be nice. Kinda been a while since the last one.

Oh poop :D I thought I posted for him, but I guess my computer didn't actually send it through. I'll fix that now.

Edit: I did post for Nightshade, it was just one sentence for him. There isn't much for him to do until Kaine arrives at the office :D

Yeah. Although I do notice a lack of any reaction to Ishika's doings. Well not like it is a big thing or anything.

I've got something planned that'll also tie in Ishika's doings, so prepare for that. :D

@gamer5 ...

Question: What should I have Deen do with Aerly's rifle? You didn't post anything about that, so I'm left pondering whether the rifle just disappears now that Aerly appears to have let it go, or...? Just not enough of a reaction to Deen's actions for me to go on that detail, without some form of further input from you. Aerly just reacted to what Deen said, not to what he did. It's kinda like the rifle never existed.......

Yeah I kinda missed Deen creating the barriers and all. So let's pretend that Aerly's post with the shooting part just never happened and save both of us a from getting a headache?

Last edited:
Yeah I kinda missed Deen creating the barriers and all. So let's pretend that Aerly's post with the shooting part just never happened and safe both of us a from getting a headache?

With ears as big as Deen's, they're probably still ringing. As you wish... :cookie:

@Luma any chance of a Sol post going up soon? Not that I am rushing you or anything...
Sail a post for Nightshade would be nice. Kinda been a while since the last one.
Sorry yeah, I know I'm taking forever. A friend of mine wanted to join as a deity and I decided to wait so said deity could dramatically interrupt Sol's Earth smashing. Then the friend got busy and lost interest about a week later, so ever since I've been kinda struggling to find an interesting way to resolve this.

I guess if someone wants to bring in a Celestial NPC to come and slap some sense into her, that'd work. Or I could do it, but me resolving my own plot is no fun for anyone else.

I see no need for that. I think that Naia and Jormungandr can handle it just okay.

Don't forget the ever-growing jellybean sphere... :bsmile: It could very well be reaching "critical mass".

I see no need for that. I think that Naia and Jormungandr can handle it just okay.
Yeah, I may as well just go the ordinary "beat understanding into them" route. I've never been super fond of that cause it does tend to push character development off to the side, but it's alright every now and then I s'pose. Plus if you guys prefer to resolve it that way, I can oblige.

Don't forget the ever-growing jellybean sphere... :bsmile: It could very well be reaching "critical mass".
Heh, that'd be a hilarious ending. Sol forgets it's there and WHAM; smacked down by a massive ball of jellybeans.

Yeah, I may as well just go the ordinary "beat understanding into them" route. I've never been super fond of that cause it does tend to push character development off to the side, but it's alright every now and then I s'pose. Plus if you guys prefer to resolve it that way, I can oblige.
Well it is up to you.

Sorry yeah, I know I'm taking forever. A friend of mine wanted to join as a deity and I decided to wait so said deity could dramatically interrupt Sol's Earth smashing. Then the friend got busy and lost interest about a week later, so ever since I've been kinda struggling to find an interesting way to resolve this.

I guess if someone wants to bring in a Celestial NPC to come and slap some sense into her, that'd work. Or I could do it, but me resolving my own plot is no fun for anyone else.

O_o I would say... just do whatever you would've done if your friend never expressed interest.

@AnimeLover_Princess @Eruantien @Luma @gamer5 @IceQueen @Roose Hurro @Sail @Shinku⭐Kun @Takashi

Maintenance Report:
  • Chaosheart13 and Belladonna are now officially considered drop-outs. All their characters, races, and realms have been graveyarded.
  • The WIE list has been updated, to the best of my knowledge. Please let me know if I missed anything or made any mistakes.
  • Munchkinomatic is in a bit of a gray-area, having vanished from the site for long enough that I've taken him out of the activity flow, but not long enough to consider him a full drop-out. I'll check in on him in a week or so. If he's still offline, I'll consider him a drop-out.
  • Rowdybull says he needs to take a break from the RP to get some IRL stuff sorted out. So I've left him "idle", as in, he's still on the character roster, but he's not active in the RP. I'll check in on him every once in a while to see where he wants to go from here.

• Useful
Reactions: Stray Shinku
That moment where I'm trying to figure out how to cause major destruction without killing anyone.... then I realize we have reapers that can revive people. So I may as well go out with a bang.

Despite being one of the three shortest running characters I've ever RPed, Kayden might possibly be one of my favorites of all time. With two posts. Unfortunately I have to admit, RPing four PCs in a single RP is a little too draining.

And now, for most of the current plot lines to end :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours and Luma
Wow, suddenly ALL THE THINGS. Love it.

Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.