Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh... good question!

XD Yeah. But, do not fear, the light will not find Sol as its home.

*...sound of crickets chirping...*

I hope we get more IC activity soon... still waiting for something from @gamer5 and Aerly, amongst other bits. Will also be giving @Luma and Sol a little something more to go with, in relation to the growing jellybean "mass" around her sphere. If this story continues! And still pondering the intro of a new species/character into the mix. :bsmile:

Have an old character named "Yuban"... yes, after the coffee brand. Might be fun to introduce dinosaurs into Omnibus, perhaps? :bsmile:

XD Yeah, I'm more or less in a very waiting state. I can't do anything with either Sail or Nightshade until @Takashi and @Kagayours posts, but I'm in no hurry :)

*...sound of crickets chirping...*

I hope we get more IC activity soon... still waiting for something from @gamer5 and Aerly, amongst other bits. Will also be giving @Luma and Sol a little something more to go with, in relation to the growing jellybean "mass" around her sphere. If this story continues! And still pondering the intro of a new species/character into the mix. :bsmile:

Have an old character named "Yuban"... yes, after the coffee brand. Might be fun to introduce dinosaurs into Omnibus, perhaps? :bsmile:

I'll be sending out posting reminders and sorting out this kind of thing sometime this week. Probably soon.

XD Yeah, I'm more or less in a very waiting state. I can't do anything with either Sail or Nightshade until @Takashi and @Kagayours posts, but I'm in no hurry :)

Waaaaaait a second... I thought you told me not to post for the receptionist until you got another Nightshade post out? :/ I was going to post last week, but then you said that I should wait, so I waited.

I'll reply for all of Nightshade's interactions...once a little special something happens. @Kagayours, don't worry about replying to Nightshade yet. Something big is about to happen....

^ You posted this last Thursday, which was May 25th. And your most recent IC post for Nightshade was made on the 17th. I had put a post for the receptionist on my to-do list after your post on the 17th (well, more specifically, after gamer5's post for Ishika that came a bit later, but, details). But before I got around to that, you made an OOC post telling me you wanted to get another Nightshade post out before I posted for the receptionist, implying that you wanted to make two Nightshade posts before I posted for the receptionist.

Which is fine. But, if you're now telling me that you "can't do anything" until I post, well... you seemed to have something planned before. And the only reason I haven't posted for her yet is because I thought you told me not to. o_o"

Oh yeah, sorry for that XD I just need to wait on @Takashi. I've been out of it for the past few days, I'm still not used to being out of school.

Oh yeah, sorry for that XD I just need to wait on @Takashi. I've been out of it for the past few days, I'm still not used to being out of school.

Ok then, so, just to clarify: you still don't need a post from me until you get another post up for Nightshade?

Correct, and that post won't be up until after Takashi posts.

Correct, and that post won't be up until after Takashi posts.

...Why? Are these two interactions connected somehow?

Hey, just a heads-up. I'll probably be writing my characters out after I wrap up their current situations. It's been a good year or so I think, but I've been slowly losing interest. Hopefully it won't mess too much up.

Hey, just a heads-up. I'll probably be writing my characters out after I wrap up their current situations. It's been a good year or so I think, but I've been slowly losing interest. Hopefully it won't mess too much up.

:/ Aww, that's a shame! I really liked your characters...

Oh well. I'm sure I can just fade them into the background once their current situations are wrapped up.

@Luma You sure there's nothing I can do to re-spark your interest? Do let me know if I've failed to keep you engaged in any way. It feels like Kayden and Miatalin were only just introduced, and you seemed like you were really into plotting and all that stuff. Normally it's kind of clear to me when a player is losing interest, so I'm not surprised when it happens, but with you I really had no idea...

@Luma You sure there's nothing I can do to re-spark your interest? Do let me know if I've failed to keep you engaged in any way. It feels like Kayden and Miatalin were only just introduced, and you seemed like you were really into plotting and all that stuff. Normally it's kind of clear to me when a player is losing interest, so I'm not surprised when it happens, but with you I really had no idea...
It was a slow drain over time kinda thing. I had fun, but this is pretty casual and I'm slowly gravitating towards the more hardcore(?) RPs.

Also, keep in mind I won't just vanish. I'm giving some heads up, but I at least intend to wrap up the Mire Banishment plot before I go.

It was a slow drain over time kinda thing. I had fun, but this is pretty casual and I'm slowly gravitating towards the more hardcore(?) RPs.

Also, keep in mind I won't just vanish. I'm giving some heads up, but I at least intend to wrap up the Mire Banishment plot before I go.

Alright...

Do you plan on staying with Altera, or...?

Probably. Plus, it's way easier with one character as opposed to 4 xD

Fair enough. XD

I promise I will work on making Altera more hardcore for you. :P

Fair enough. XD

I promise I will work on making Altera more hardcore for you. :P
That may have been the wrong word to use, but I don't know of a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.