Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Well I will think about it...

I see. Well I will think about it...

Like Kaga said Seiko's free, she's kinda wandering the halls since I haven't had the motivation to put her into any established groups, but if Ishika were to run into her that would work for me

Reactions: Kagayours
Then I might do just that.

Hello! I've got a bit of a dumb question: I want my character to be a classic witch, is that allowed? I mean, should I create a class sheet for such race or choose one from those which already have an ambassador? (I also tried making a new class, but it didn't turn out how I would have liked, so...)

Hello! I've got a bit of a dumb question: I want my character to be a classic witch, is that allowed? I mean, should I create a class sheet for such race or choose one from those which already have an ambassador? (I also tried making a new class, but it didn't turn out how I would have liked, so...)

If you have an idea for a character that's sort of like a witch, and you can find something that matches what you had in mind on the list of currently-available races, then you can use one of those. But if you want to have full creative control over your "classic witch" and the rules that govern said race, then you should make a race sheet.

I'm kind of happy to see someone mention wanting to make a race sheet for a "classic" race, actually. While it's cool that the ambassador system resulted in a lot of original races, hardly anyone has submitted a sheet for something more "traditional" -- which is funny, because part of the reason why I created the ambassador system was so that we could create an established "canon" for said races, to prevent there from being any disputes about what the "correct" lore for a vampire or zombie is. XD

So yeah. Go ahead and make a race sheet for witches. It doesn't have to be super-fancy. Just make a sheet based on your own interpretation of witches.

@Kagayours I think I'm ready to come back now~

@IceQueen So, last I checked, we really don't have a lot of free characters. @AnimeLover_Princess and @gamer5 were planning on starting up a new group with their characters, though. So, you might be able to do something with them?

But, like I said, there were still your old plans with Shinku, if you two were still planning on having that go somewhere. o3o

Other than that, you can check the "Where Is Everyone" list on the OP to see if there are any groups you want to interact with. (Although, it may be a tad out-of-date, and I probably won't be able to get around to doing maintenance/organization-type stuff for this RP until later this week...)

I am fine with anything that's available really. I haven't talked to Shinku since then but I'd be down to continue with those plans

I am fine with anything that's available really. I haven't talked to Shinku since then but I'd be down to continue with those plans

Well then, I guess we can just wait for Shinku's response on the matter to see if he's still interested in that or not.

So... here's a question...

@AnimeLover_Princess @gamer5 @IceQueen @Roose Hurro @Sail @Shinku⭐Kun @Takashi

Does anyone actually use the "Graveyard" tab on the OP for anything? It's kind of neat for record-keeping, I suppose, but it's sort of tedious to continuously update. If no one actually gains anything from having that list there, I'd rather just axe it. Besides, removing the graveyard list will make it much easier for me to clear drop-outs off of the main char/race lists on a more regular basis.

Right-o; sorry for the delay, folks. Seems my writing hasn't been up to mustard for the past few, er, weeks. Anyway, I hope you all have fun in the continuation of the saga. Cheers o/

Right-o; sorry for the delay, folks. Seems my writing hasn't been up to mustard for the past few, er, weeks. Anyway, I hope you all have fun in the continuation of the saga. Cheers o/

Hmm. When you said you'd be sticking around till the end of the Mire arc, I thought that meant helping to conclude the arc, since you're the only one who knows (in-depth, at least) what the Mire is supposed to be like. o_o

Key said there was a village up ahead -- what would the village be like?

What was the plan for getting the rest of our characters back to Omnibus?

Sorry, normally I really don't want to bug people too much about wrapping up every last thing if they're already ready to leave -- I'm just a bit caught off-guard by this, as I apparently misunderstood some things when you told me about your plans for leaving.

Would you particularly mind if we just... made stuff up for what the Mire's supposed to be like and how it works? Tbh I really don't have any ideas, so I would appreciate the help if you'd be willing to offer it. But, if you didn't have any plans, yourself, then, uh... well, I'd at least like to clarify that you're ok with me probably making a mess of your original lore. :/

Hmm. When you said you'd be sticking around till the end of the Mire arc, I thought that meant helping to conclude the arc, since you're the only one who knows (in-depth, at least) what the Mire is supposed to be like. o_o

Key said there was a village up ahead -- what would the village be like?

What was the plan for getting the rest of our characters back to Omnibus?

Sorry, normally I really don't want to bug people too much about wrapping up every last thing if they're already ready to leave -- I'm just a bit caught off-guard by this, as I apparently misunderstood some things when you told me about your plans for leaving.

Would you particularly mind if we just... made stuff up for what the Mire's supposed to be like and how it works? Tbh I really don't have any ideas, so I would appreciate the help if you'd be willing to offer it. But, if you didn't have any plans, yourself, then, uh... well, I'd at least like to clarify that you're ok with me probably making a mess of your original lore. :/
Oh... I wanted to write my characters out, first and foremost. I think I got a bit swept up in that happening above all. This was sorta my intention the whole time on how to wrap up the Mire arc -- but for my characters. I forgot to leave allowances for the rest of y'all to get back, whoops. D:
One way to wrap things up quickly is to have Naia magic them back once more, as I don't really have anything else to put in the way of that happening. :p
You could do whatever you wanted with the Mire, though; as I'm leaving, I don't much mind what happens to it in this iteration. The village, if you chose to go there and you wanted it to be "in-theme", could be something like a royal outpost, perhaps with Nül transporters or teleportation magic-users. A small settlement, at any rate.

Oh... I wanted to write my characters out, first and foremost. I think I got a bit swept up in that happening above all. This was sorta my intention the whole time on how to wrap up the Mire arc -- but for my characters. I forgot to leave allowances for the rest of y'all to get back, whoops. D:
One way to wrap things up quickly is to have Naia magic them back once more, as I don't really have anything else to put in the way of that happening. :p
You could do whatever you wanted with the Mire, though; as I'm leaving, I don't much mind what happens to it in this iteration. The village, if you chose to go there and you wanted it to be "in-theme", could be something like a royal outpost, perhaps with Nül transporters or teleportation magic-users. A small settlement, at any rate.

Mmm, alright. Sorry for all the questions -- apparently we had very different ideas of what "wrapping up the arc" meant. ^^;

Does @Luma know that you only meant to stick around long enough to wrap things up for your characters, as opposed to providing a conclusion for the arc as a whole? You said that you and Luma were on the same page as far as leaving Omnibus goes, and I thought that meant that both of you were going to ride out the Mire arc until it concluded, and then drop out. And now that I see I was incorrect in my interpretation of that statement, I'm not sure whether Luma was also only planning on wrapping things up for her own characters, similarly to what you did, or if Luma had the same misunderstanding that I did, and that she was planning on riding out the rest of the arc, and that she thought you would be doing the same.

Sorry to keep you held down here with all these questions. I'm just trying to make sure we're all actually on the same page, here. o_o"

Mmm, alright. Sorry for all the questions -- apparently we had very different ideas of what "wrapping up the arc" meant. ^^;

Does @Luma know that you only meant to stick around long enough to wrap things up for your characters, as opposed to providing a conclusion for the arc as a whole? You said that you and Luma were on the same page as far as leaving Omnibus goes, and I thought that meant that both of you were going to ride out the Mire arc until it concluded, and then drop out. And now that I see I was incorrect in my interpretation of that statement, I'm not sure whether Luma was also only planning on wrapping things up for her own characters, similarly to what you did, or if Luma had the same misunderstanding that I did, and that she was planning on riding out the rest of the arc, and that she thought you would be doing the same.

Sorry to keep you held down here with all these questions. I'm just trying to make sure we're all actually on the same page, here. o_o"
I think Luma's okay with it; if not, I'll get my butt handed to me on a platter later this evening, I'm sure. Fairly certain what I've written is okay to go with for now, though.

And yes, maybe I should have elaborated more on my intentions before writing my exeunt post? But I actually didn't have any solid ideas on what to write until this day. My apologies. >_>

Well, I do like finishing things I start, so I'm trying to stick around 'til we can conclude it.

So... here's a question...

@AnimeLover_Princess @gamer5 @IceQueen @Roose Hurro @Sail @Shinku⭐Kun @Takashi

Does anyone actually use the "Graveyard" tab on the OP for anything? It's kind of neat for record-keeping, I suppose, but it's sort of tedious to continuously update. If no one actually gains anything from having that list there, I'd rather just axe it. Besides, removing the graveyard list will make it much easier for me to clear drop-outs off of the main char/race lists on a more regular basis.

with how inconsistent i've been, and once school starts up again i'll have no time, So I don't think i'd be a good choice for Co-GM, I appreciate you asking though

Sorry for the silence. Fun and interesting stuff kept distracting me. Will write out post for my other two charas ASAP.

@Kagayours as for the GM thing. I would like to but me and GMing on Iwaku somehow just do not work out. It is like I have a curse. Anything I try to GM ends as a dead RP quickly. So I would rather avoid such fate from happening to Omnibus. I would only take the co-GM role if no on else wanted/could do it.

@Eru the portal that Naia opened is still around, but its not exactly stable, jumping around like crazy. You could have your character(s) stay behind to keep it in one place or something while the others go back trough it.

Status
Not open for further replies.