Status
Not open for further replies.
Containment...

For all the simple fact this incident hadn't been planned, yes, it was the perfect prank. Just one Deen hadn't thought of pulling. So, yes again, he could barely contain his mirth, especially when all the hubbub... the "Damn it" and the "How dare you!" and the "can I have my clothes back?" and the whole "desperate" rush to replace clothes lost.......

....... well, Deen couldn't help but floof in his efforts to contain himself. At least the fact Aelos' duffle-hidden clothes (evident when he came back from the john clothed) pointed to the pretty sure fact this little incident contained itself within the Java Squirrel. Would've been much funnier if the whole Academy had been stripped naked. But... this was entertaining enough.

Who knew his little prank would go even this far?

Also a shame Shirt had expended her chi, though hopefully no one would turn on his roomie, Nightshade, just because he was the only one to keep his shirt.......

Deen did his best impression of innocence-with-hand-in-cookie-jar...

... "I didn't prank us, I pranked you. After you pranked me." Grin, with wave of claws in Nightshade's general direction... "Not my fault you couldn't control your own shirt."

Deen hurrked a little, tail's tip wildly a-flick, glance over shoulder...

... "I'm not sure if you can... or if I can... that... heh... that was a quantum tensor-field ripple... brief shift in spatial geometry. I have no idea where your clothes are."

Unfortunately, that glance allowed Deen to sweep his eyes across a great deal of nakedness. Not that all the people here hadn't already been naked to his perceptions, but now... his eyes could see what before only his forehead "badge" had told him was there. This added a new perception. One he found hard to.......

So much mirth.......

Yes, the squirrels had been busy. They'd made new aprons out of "re-purposed" disposable coffee cups. The sight of this made Deen lose it. So, on top of one person selling clothes, another giving them away, some lady at the door who couldn't seem to let go of the knob, his roomie looking and sounding...

... well, with everything, such as it was, add one teenage Nism male, sprawled on the floor, laughing his shameless guts out. Witnessed by everybody in the Java Squirrel. But then, he'd spent his entire life naked, so the irony hadn't been missed.......

"That totally makes sense, "spatial geometry" and all that." Nightshade thought to himself, then calmly said, "Well, since you don't know where our clothes are, I believe I will have to return to our room to fetch some clothing."

Nightshade then calmly left the Java Squirrel and the cafeteria. He had something he needed to do....

Soon enough, he had gotten back to his room, and had put on a pair of shorts, already having Shirt on his body. Stepping back outside, Nightshade heard something loud, a great rumble. And there, in the distance, rose a great wave of color, one made of jelly beans....

It had been one year since Nightshade had done what he was about to do. Access the Forbidden. Reaching inside, he pulled forth a long, black scythe. Black wisps of energy rippled off of it. Nightshade had much more to do. Slashing through the jellybeans that began to rise in the hallway, he began to carve a hole that was quickly filled in with more beans that seemed to come from no where. He wouldn't be able to do this alone. He hoped Shirt would save his doll, would pull off another "spatial geometry" bending...

@Sail

Naia noticed what transpired in the coffee shop, but before she could react to the even something even more outlandish happened, a flood of jelly beans that appeared to not have any plans to stop expanding. Naia, used to unpredictable situations thanks to many experiments going horribly wrong or right, wasted no time in putting on her gloves. "Open flow, run process, execute spell," and like usual Naia once again opened a portal, this time a few meters behind Nightshade. She quickly addressed him: "Can you hold it back until I create a long-lasting portal to prevent it from advancing?"

Seiko nodded politely to Aerly and started forward, nudging her wolf, who quickly started down the hall. she kept an eye on the numbers as they walked but stopped when Sera spoke up, saying she was leaving. "what? Wait-" but the shapeshifter was gone. Seiko looked at Avarice then back at the wall "how strange, I wonder where she is going"
the Yuki shrugged before slowly turning back to the hall and continuing forward, she realized Avarice had continued forward without her and had passed the room. "Avarice!" she called, stopping by her door "It is here, my friend, you passed it"
she turned to her door and pulled out her key. Shadow had actually continued along with Avarice and had turned back to hurry to his Yuki's side.
the girl in question waited until her new friend came to meet her before she pushed the door open and stepped inside.

@chaosheart13 @gamer5

@AnimeLover_Princess

Avarice stopped dead in her tracks at the sound of Seiko's voice from behind her. If she were able to blush, she would be doing so right now. "Oh, um..." She turned around to see that Seiko was already entering. "C-Coming!" The GRID swiftly made her way towards the open door and carefully made her way inside the room. "Um...I'll just leave your bags by the bed over there," she said as she inched closer to the bed and gently put down Seiko's bags.

Then she noticed that Sera wasn't there. "...Huh, wonder where Sera went?" she wondered out loud, "Hopefully I don't need to find her too..." She let out a sigh and closed her eye at the thought of finding two people. That was a little taxing, in her opinion. She opened her eye and turned to Seiko. "So, do you need time to familiarize your room?" she asked, squinting at her fuzzy form.

"Of course, I'll help" Nightshade said as he returned to slicing through the jelly beans. He knew that his scythe wouldn't ever break or wear down, and slicing through jelly beans was a very simple task. Jelly beans covered his blade, and he saw that the wave didn't seem to end in the distance, "Hurry up, it looks like the wave is getting faster!"

Nightshade began to worry, worried not for himself, but for Naia. He didn't know what would happen if she got covered by the jelly beans. His doll was fine, even if it were to be suffocated, as long as it wouldn't be destroyed beyond compare.

@Sail

"Okay. This will take only a moment," Naia answered Nightshade, at the same time taking out four magical crystals. Wasting no time she begun chanting: "Open the gates of magic. Unseal the power that dwells within. Let the power moved by knowledge flow out. That which lays in the fabric of this world. Answer the calls and bend to my reason and will. As it was spoken now it shall be. Take shape," at Naia spoke this words the crystals floated to where the ceiling/floor connected to the walls and lodged in there, creating a square: "That that bridges distance without limit. Under my rule and command it was done. Come forth and do as I said." With that a long-distance portal appeared in the corridor, sealing the jelly beans, at least in this direction. Thanks to the magical crystals it will be able to sustain itself for 40 or so hours. To finish up Naia extracted Nightshade from the sealed-off area using the Spell Macro to call forth a portal using the familiar words: "Open flow, run process, execute spell."

"Ah, thanks my friend. The beans are gone, things are okay. I'm going to go back to my room, probably grab some random stuff, go and prank a few others. But I do promise that I won't prank you for a while." Nightshade said as he moved his doll away, laughing all the while.

Soon enough, he found his way back into his room, and pushed the door open. Reaching into his suitcase, he pulled out a thin notebook, and began to write the day's event so far...

Seiko looked around the room, there wasn't any evidence of anyone else there so it was possible she had the room to herself. she glanced back as Avarice entered. "Ah thank you!" she said, smiling, as Ava went to the bed and set her suitcase down. Shadow was carefully inspecting the room for any potential dangers but after a minute or two decided that the room held no hidden enemies and came to lie back down at her feet.
"Sera did not say where she was going but she left while we were in the hallway" Seiko replied, even though the question hadn't seemed to have been directed at her.
in response to Avarice's next question she shook her head lightly "no, I do not. I will likely have a lot of time later to familiarize myself but thank you for considering me" she smiled "we should go to find your roommate now, perhaps we will run into Sera along the way" she gestured to the door "after you" Shadow looked up, a little annoyed, but got back to his feet and padded towards the door as if that statement had been directed at him and not Avarice.

@chaosheart13 @gamer5

@AnimeLover_Princess @gamer5

"Oh, is that so?" Avarice said as Seiko answered her question, "Wonder where she headed off to? Hm..." She closed her eye again in thought, only to open them when Seiko said that she didn't need to familiarize herself with the room. "Oh, okay. Um...I guess we should-" Then the yuki said that they should go searching for her roommate. "...Yeah, that."

Her body rippled and she inched closer to the door, gently brushing past Seiko with her mass of tentacles. Peering down the hall, she wondered if there was anyone else that as here. She figured there might be, after all there were rooms to fill. She began to crawl her way to the elevator, her eyesight too terrible to make sure she didn't run into someone. Like that Aerly person if she saw them again. She wondered where that person was as she went down the hall.

@IceQueen in particular, @OthersInTheCafe should you be interested in reacting

The library had been suspiciously quiet all morning. Neptune Ouroboros spent her time scouring the shelves of the "historical" section and noting down any titles that seemed interesting for later study. Time seemed to pass slowly, but when Neptune next checked the time, it was nearly midday. I've stayed here much too long for one day, she thought to herself. She decided to forego checking out any books for the time being, and told the librarian as much. Realizing her throat was parched, Neptune asked where the facilities were, and was directed appropriately.

As Neptune walked down a silent, pristine hallway toward the restrooms, something caught her eye outside. A flurry of activity, from students scurrying from all directions toward the plaza... whatever could be going on? She'd go check it out after stopping for a drink. Neptune turned a corner and came upon a cozy carpeted location, with separate hallways for restrooms and drinking fountains. There was only one problem. Facing these, propped up on a fuzzy couch and in a relaxed position, was a bloodstained corpse.

Neptune knew better than to scream. She had grown up on a planet of hunters and warriors - if there was an attacker around, it was better not to draw attention to oneself. Neptune stepped closer to the corpse; it appeared to be the body of a student younger than herself, and the blood was still freshly glistening from his mouth down his body. A blood trail, spattered with larger spots, led away toward the drinking fountains. Reaching into her pocket with one hand and up to her neck with the other, Neptune withdrew her IDD and a small knife. She recorded her steps toward the drinking fountains, but nothing awaited her inside. Instead, the blood grew fainter before disappearing altogether. It appeared to have started from the water fountain itself... Neptune snapped a few photos and scurried away again. She wasn't thirsty anymore.

Neptune took another photo of the corpse, gruesome as it was. The atmosphere had suddenly turned sinister; a killer on campus? On the first day? She hightailed her way toward the main administrative building, taking a different direction than the way she'd entered the library earlier, but was promptly greeted with another gristly sight. A bloodied arm hung limply out from the rubble of a collapsed ceiling tile, holding a note in its hand. The wreckage was in Neptune's path, and she jumped lightly over it to inspect the rest of the body with increasing trepidation. It was the body of a young girl, lying in a pool of her own blood, who was nearly the same age as the previous corpse. Even in death, there was a surprised look on the corpse's face, perhaps with a hint of terror. Glancing warily at the ceiling, Neptune muttered a curse against the killer. She snapped a pair of photos, including one of the note which read, What hides in the day, but shines bright in the night? Neptune shivered, then bolted away.

Beginning to hyperventilate, Neptune forced herself to calm down. There was no reason to worry, she told herself, breaking into a dash. It wasn't as if she'd be taken so easily. She spun the knife in her hand; with a flash, it whirled around her fingers and transformed into a four-meter-long blade. Neptune kept her reaver at the ready as she sped through the first floor. Why wasn't there anyone here? Even if it was the first day, these buildings should surely be fully staffed!? And yet, on a third hallway over from the collapsed ceiling, Neptune's blood chilled in her veins once more. A crumpled form lay against the wall, a young boy. With a sickening feeling in her stomach, Neptune took a photo as she approached. His death didn't seem to have been violent, but quick - a thin line spread across his neck, blood beginning to seep down his clothes but not touching the floor. A second note was clutched in his hand, and Neptune's guts wrenched as she touched the still-warm fingers of the corpse in order to photograph it: I am not what you seek, but I am what you find.

The building felt cold, much too cold, as if something had suddenly sucked all the warmth and joy away. She'd been having such a fine day, her first day on Earth. Now... was this place suddenly revealing its true form? Such horrifying actions... the murder of three students, before classes had even begun. The security had failed, the police had failed, and there seemed to be no one to turn to. Neptune had to keep running, to the administration... surely somebody there would be able to help her. A little voice in her head chided Neptune, What makes you think these students weren't running away themselves? And in the next moment, these words seemed to become truth before Neptune's eyes one last time.

She was facing a wall, and to her left were open doors, a sign of freedom, but Neptune couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight in front of her. A pair of shoes, attached to a pair of legs, attached to... sticking out of a pile of steel girders and plaster. A note lay in front of the pile: The Alpha and Omega, the end of all things. Above all this, brutally sprayed in large, sweeping strokes, was a message upon the wall.
Soon.

Neptune forced down the bile that threatened to surge up her throat. This was inconceivable. This was terrifying. This was madness. She swayed and fell forward, passing through the floor, falling through the earth, phasing through dirt and rock and stone. She tumbled through solid matter, unable to control herself. Fighting to stay awake, her eyelids fluttered, and she thought and fixated upon that thought as a last beacon of hope. Straining, Neptune wrenched herself through a rip in space and time, coming to a crashing halt upon a flood of surging colors... she heard voices, a sound of laughter and delight, a sound that was horribly misplaced.

The place Neptune had teleported to was supposed to be the first floor of her dormitory, but that was no longer the case. Her body was caught up in a flood of multicolored candies, and she was swept outside into the plaza, along the walkways with a multitude of other students, all enjoying the ride. Neptune came to a halt in the jellybeans, dazed. Sitting up, she shivered and retched into a drain. Even though the world swam before her eyes, she was able to make out the signboard of the building ahead: "Java Squirrel". A girl stood in the doorframe, but Neptune roughly shoved her aside, trembling on her feet, not caring if she made a scene. She rubbed her eyes and looked again; many people were unclothed, only adding to her confusion, but none of that mattered right now.

Planting one foot firmly on the ground, with vomit dribbling from her mouth and with a crazed look in her eyes, Neptune shouted unsteadily to the girl in the doorway, "Get me to the administration! I have... I have to tell them... of terrible... death..........."
Neptune wavered and toppled forward, unconscious. She lay unmoving on the floor, her IDD and giant blade still tightly gripped in her hands.​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Roose Hurro , @Psuedoku , @chaosheart13 , @IceQueen & @Eruantien

Just as Ishika tried to make some profit, someone butted in, but before she could come with a counter strategy someone walked into the coffee shop and mentioned the administration and terrible death before passing out. Usually cold and distant even Ishika was not one to ignore this. But she could do little but say: "We need to get her to the infirmary and inform someone from the administration ASAP." Wasting no time she once again used "Direct Buyout," summoning clothing for all those still without any as well as a medical stretcher for the passed out girl. In the end she added, grabbing Neptune's legs so she could put the girl on the stretcher: "Get moving people! And someone give me a hand here!"

@Kagayours

Luna wandered with a bit of a slouch. Summon magic wasn't that rare in a place like this, surely? She'd find another source soon enough; ideally one without some pre-established sentience already attached to it. Besides, there were lots of other magical baubles to eat. Maybe she could bribe some people? Or just sorta....'take' them; that'd work in a pinch. She raised her head and quickened her pace. Right: new delicacies awai-- WHUMP!

Turning to face the collider, Luna recoiled at the sight of what could almost be a long-lost twin sister. Black hair at roughly the same length as hers....ignoring the horns. Similar age and physique....ignoring the tail and claws. More importantly, those eyes. They stared back with an astonishing magenta hue that once again mirrored her own brilliant purple. At least this girl's wild beast-biker look couldn't match up to her own elegant style, so Luna had that going for her. Unless that sort of thing actually appealed to people? Nah, no way.

Luna straightened her blazer out to counter the collision. While this twin's magic looked very unique, it was still foreign to her eyes. Truthfully, Luna had no idea what this creature was, but she could certainly harbor a guess or two. "So," Luna stated in her usual half-serious, half-play tone, "my infernal doppelgänger has finally arrived to take my place. I shall not relinquish my place in the cosmos so easily." She assumed a dramatic pose, with a hand outstretched as if giving the stranger a stop signal.

@Roose Hurro @gamer5 @Eruantien

Primary_Batter's eyes narrowed at the laughing animal or whatever it was that caused their clothing to disappear. They weren't really in the mood for his tricks right now, and they were starting to get a little cold the longer they went without clothes. Perhaps they should buy some from that girl after all. Making their way towards Ishika, they calmly asked, "How much for a set of clothes?"

Then a girl came in looking a bit ill at ease before she collapsed unconscious. They turned their head at the commotion and walked over to the girl, bending down and checking her pulse. "Still alive," they murmured, "I think she should be fine as long as she gets to an infirmary." She watched as Ishika got out a stretcher and put the girl on it. "I'll help." They took the other end and waited for her to start moving so they could move too.

Nova had been standing in the doorway stunned for a long time. There was some form of trading clothes going on, others were running around in panic. The squirrels seemed to have gotten their act together. Nova sighed. She was just about to leave when a gigantic wave of brightly colored candy rose out from the street, bringing along with it a dazed girl. It took Nova a few more seconds to identify her. She must have been from school. She did not look well. There was vomit dropping from her mouth. Nova grimaced.

She walked inside and right up to Nova. She had to hold her breath. She was holdin a rather large knife as well. Nova held up her hands, trying to simulate a calming manner. The woman passed out not long after the rant, and others whisked up to her side to help. Nova sighed. "I'll take her back. I am strong enough to do it by myself. She might take better to seeing a somewhat familiar face when she wakes up. You." Nova said, pointing to the other person on the stretcher. "Once we get her to the infirmary go straight to the administration office. This is going to be harder considering the jelly beans outside." She said, starting to carry the girl out.
@Eruantien @gamer5 @chaosheart13

• Love
Reactions: Eru
@Roose Hurro @gamer5 @IceQueen @Eruantien @chaosheart13 ...and whoever else I missed

Aelos was not too sure what to think. First, there was a wave of color--rice, was it? It must have been genetically modified rice, because their grains were rather large. Maybe with magic, because their shape were different too? Jelly beans? He picked out the complaints of many students about the situation. Oh...I have to figure out what those are. I've never seen them before...The wave of jelly beans delivered many students to the Squirrel who decided to make the best of the situation and get a drink. It also brought a young girl, who cried about death. As far as Aelos knew, it was melodrama. It seemed highly unlikely that anybody was really dead. It was too out of place, it was inconce--

The hawk heightened his instincts, and his gut told him he was wrong. The girl was right. There was danger. After handing out the clothes that he needed to, he closed his duffel bag and shouldered it. He opened his suitcase, which held his bow, a quiver of arrows and his hard leather vambraces. He put the vambraces on his forearms and closed the case. If there really was danger as he felt, even being lightly armored could help. He looked over at Deen, his informal study buddy. "I think we should follow them and check it out. I have a bad feeling about the whole mess. Not the jelly beans and clothes...but our herald of death," he gestured at the girl who was passed out.

He moved out of the Squirrel without a response. It was up to Deen whether or not he followed. He walked next to the stretcher and the group attempting to help move the girl. The training drilled into Aelos that helped him survive reinforced his actions. "I'll make a way as long as I can. I can probably go as far as the hallways--but maybe someone cal help us there. Let's get moving."

With that, he felt wings that were not there. Those who could see supernatural energies and magic could see feathers grow from Aelos' arms, until they were full sized wings. He did not need them necessarily to fly, but they were useful in this situation. He began to beat his arms, and the force of the winds began to part a path through the jelly beans. He continued to walk forward towards the infirmary, paving a path.

@Luma

Well this is… something. Out of all the crazy creatures that Kaessya expected to see when she looked up, this was a bit more… familiar than what she had in mind. Kaessya almost felt like she was looking in a mirror — although, the girl's complexion was a bit too warmly-colored for her own tastes...

Kaessya was a bit caught off-guard when this newcomer accused her of being the "doppelganger", especially an "infernal" one — it almost sounded like she used that particular word for a reason… but then Kaessya saw the girl's goofy stance, and it became difficult to actually feel threatened by her. Ok, yeah, she probably doesn't even know I'm a demon. Kaessya told herself. Nothing to worry about here.

"Heh, what's with this 'finally' nonsense?" Kaessya replied. "You make it sound like it was only a matter of time before we crossed paths. You know something I don't?" she asked jokingly. "Anyway, I'm not here to take your 'place in the cosmos'. In fact, having any single place sounds a bit too boring for my tastes. That's why I came here — if the rumors are true, this place is supposed to be anything but boring." she continued, leaning coolly against the wall. "What about you? What brings you here?"

@Shinku⭐Kun

"... we just can't be certain."
"We must send him. It's the only way."

"Him?"
"Of course, he's perfect. It fits him in every aspect."

"Obviously."
"Hush... he's arrived."

A lone figure padded forward with silent steps along a clouded pathway, toward a raised ebony dais. He was adorned with all manner of chains and lockets and other trinkets upon his cloaks, that jingled with light, airy tones as he approached. His eyes were glowing with a bright cerulean light, and he looked up toward the empty dais, whereupon a heavy mist swirled itself away to reveal a loose cluster of many shrouded statues. These seemed to be hewn of rough volcanic rock, with edges sharper than obsidian, into the likeness of different busts.
The walking figure halted, and the voices that had spoken before resumed.

"You know why you have been called," said one voice, the bust it belonged to shimmering with the voice's sound, a sound of silvery rain falling upon the trees in winter. The cloaked figure simply nodded. "Good... very good..." continued the first voice. Mist again swirled, and moved away; a crystal orb had appeared on the dais where before there had been nothing. Peering into the orb, the cloaked figure saw four ethereal children of different origins.

A second voice was heard, as boisterous as the rising sun, its bust reverberating with a mellow rhythm. "Their spirits have all gathered in one place, after their untimely death. In this matter, we have been allowed an exception - you must make a choice." The cloaked figure raised one eyebrow, but remained silent. "Finally, you have been assigned a passenger." Both eyebrows were now raised, a look of surprise apparent. The first voice spoke lastly, "You will know, quite soon." As one, all the busts shimmered and rippled, in and out of vision. Mist clouded the area once more, and when it had cleared, the dais was empty.

* * * * *​

Key, a Harbinger with bright cerulean eyes and a heavily-bedecked outfit, strode across the plains of Valhalla toward his railyard, at times slightly altering his form to bypass the unquiet dead. Some had grown more restless of late, and nobody was quite sure why. It had taken much force to restrain the last large breakout of note, many ages in the past. Still, for a Harbinger, that was recent history. Key tried to shake all these thoughts aside as he pulled open the door to his railyard. Inside, upon a massive turntable, rested the locomotive that had served him for many years, named in an odd fashion: "Fate Steadily".

The fire had been left burning, fueled with the heat and intensity of passionate dreams. Key climbed into the cabin, checked all the operating dials and decided that everything was ready. Releasing the brake, Key gently maneuvered the locomotive and its attached single car out from the trainyard onto the spirit tracks. He'd already plotted out a route, set to jump through the dreams of sleepers across the universe in order to arrive in greatly diminished time. With the throttle opened, the train began to speed up.

At this moment, Key spoke to the space behind him in the cabin. "Az... why aren't you at least sitting in the passenger car?"
His ride-along was none other than 'Azrael', although of course the real fallen angel was elsewhere, doing the devil-knows-what. While this Azrael wasn't exactly shunned, it was common knowledge that she'd once bent the rules while trying to change fate. Key hadn't yet made up his mind on how to treat her, but 'dignified' was a good start.

A smaller rail line branched off the main one, and Key diverted the locomotive's path to this. It headed toward a rift in space and time, and then; whoosh, they had suddenly jumped into a dreamscape. Fate Steadily chugged onward.

I've Bean Better...

Nightshade showing off his buttocks as he walked calmly out the door didn't help Deen's mirth subside, either. But when a flood of jellybeans came, everything subsided as the air filled with... well, Deen still clutched his Omni Bit... clutched it to his belly for a moment more while still stretched out on the floor. His laughter dead with the declaration of death, he quickly slipped Bit back behind his ear.

And yes, quite simply, all his running about and familiarity-touches to things and people hadn't been for nothing. A flood of information came from his chi nodes. Not a big flood, more a sudden, steady flow that kept growing as links were established.

Odd things going on, not just with beans or nakedness or squirrels wearing coffee cups.

No, Deen didn't like what he was getting, or what was now happening here. And Aelos was right. They should follow. So he got up. Followed, toolbox in hand now... not leaving that behind! Shroudruff half unfurled. Tail, stiff. Fur on edge, all fluffed, and not in a good way. Him, too focused on his node info to make anything of Aelos and his "wings". Or all those still naked, but him, now clothed.

More concerned over what could be called Bad Vibes.......

Last edited:
"Because I like to be in the driver's cabin," Azrael answered Key's question with her usual soft and sweet, but monotone voice. The beautiful fallen angel was leaning against the metal wall behind Key, located close to the cabin's door, which was closed now that the locomotive was moving. Like Key said, Azrael is a famous Harbinger which Shinigami work was highly praised and respected, but after bending the rules a thousand of years ago to change the fate of the soul of a child, her reputation fell drastically. Now, she's known as the only Harbinger that dared to commit blasphemy to Harbinger's beliefs and rules. She's even a Shinigami that's capable of having feelings. She struggles showing them, though, and she only knows the basic ones.

She already paid the consequences of her actions a thousand years ago and was allowed to return to her "harvesting" duties, but she isn't the same old Azrael anymore. She's slowly changing and for some Harbingers, been around her is dangerous, so they avoid her most of the times. The only one that didn't seem give that much care and "socialize" with her sometimes is Key. This is probably because Key was also pretty different from the rest of the Harbingers, just like Azrael. He was a dreamer that enjoyed the adventure. This was also something that Harbingers looked with repulsion, thinking that he may be just as crazy like Azrael. So, secretly, Azrael was glad that Key decided to be different from the rest and wasn't "afraid" of her.

Pushing herself from the wall, Azrael took a few steps toward Key, standing beside him and looking through the window in front of them, glaring at the glowing spirit tracks with her bright red eyes. Her pure white hair was hanging loose behind her, reaching her tights and was adorned with a black and thin ribbon along with a big and dual gray bow tied on the right side of her bang. She was wearing her usual clothes, which were actually her Shinigami armor: a sleeveless shirt that looked like a short dress and that's almost covered by a black, small and short cape, and a wine colored skirt. For accessories, she wears another black and long cape (reaches the middle of her legs), a pair of black tight socks and brown, short boots; a black wristband on her right forearm and a couple of small, gray bows are tied on some spots of her outfit. Also, she had her mechanic and handy scythe strapped on her back where she could easily reach at any time.

After glaring at the spirit tracks for a while, Azrael turned her head to her right to look up at Key, which was taller than her. "The High Command have informed me about the mission," she began to say, her hands crossed bellow her chest. "They told me that my objectives are to assist you in everything and to make sure you make a right decision." Blinking once slowly as a cat, Azrael looked back at the spirit tracks, thinking about something just after Fate Steadily jumped into a dreamscape "Do you wish to hear my opinion about it?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.