Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi found herself feeling oddly simplistic as she stares up at the large school. She had already managed to scramble to get her room keys and a halfway decent map, but the overwhelming feeling of it all made her feel small.

It probably didn't help that she could spot tons of raises much more unique than her in varying sizes. She couldn't help but to think that she simply didn't belong, that she had somehow had been misplaced thrown into the extravagant island. That she had somehow dreamed of bringing all of those corpses halfway back from death.

Levi couldn't help but to scowl as she quickly trudged through the schools wide hallways desperately in search of her room.

It wasn't besides her to make herself immediately at home, and it didn't look like that would change soon as she stormed into her dorm, clear diamond eyes scanning it before plunking down at the nearest possible flat are, excluding her chest.

She was quick to whip out a pen and paper to write an angry letter. To non other then her favourited, Demetri. He was the one to send her here after all, therefore it seemed logical that he faced the brunt of her anger. Which wasn't uncommon between the two, Levi often expressed her displeasure or sometimes even outright rage at him. Demetri would smile and chuckle softly, ruffling her hair or gently pushing her. Which only fueled her flames of anger further.

When she finished she began to neatly fold the paper in three, shoving it back into a worn lumpy suitcase that was again a hand me down from Demetri.

@Shinku⭐Kun

After hearing Azrael's explanation, Key was about to reply, but had to quickly shift the locomotive from one diverging line to the next. They jumped into a second dreamscape, except this time gravity began to reverse. Fate Steadily clung to its rails, but inside the cabin, Key was inverted and landed lightly on the ceiling. He grabbed hold of the handle of Azrael's scythe to keep her from floating away. From his vantage point, Key could see that she was wearing clothes that painted her in a charming light, even when upside-down. Emotions were a strange thing, and Key was still having difficulties coming to terms that he'd developed some.

Various, strange objects could be seen floating outside as the train moved swiftly on its way toward Omnibus Academy. Something hit the cabin and bounced off, and Key quickly looked to see what it was. A spinning tortilla upon a musical machine produced scratchy music as it spun away into the dim, supernatural light. Shaking his head at this absurdity, Key returned his focus to the controls and the track of conversation.

"Your opinion? Of course, if you'd like," Key replied, his coat jangling as he manipulated dials and levers from the ceiling. He pushed a button labeled 'MANUAL OVERRIDE', and the locomotive suddenly leaned aside, heading toward a rift that had just opened. "We still have a few minutes left before we reach the place."

Whoosh; with a curious whistling noise, Fate Steadily emerged upon suspended rails over a completely oceanic expanse. Pods of creatures similar to whales were breaching through the surface, many meters far beneath the train. With gravity suddenly returning to normal, the Harbingers had to quickly take care not to fall on their heads.

@Eruantien

As Fate Steadily jumped into another dreamscape with inverted gravity, Azrael was lucky enough to react quickly. So when the gravity pushed Key to the ceiling, Azrael quickly made a front flip on mid-air and instead of landing on her back or butt, she flawlessly landed on her feet. Still, her body was short and not heavy enough to keep her stuck on the ceiling, so she was about to float away like the rest of the strange objects outside of the cabin. Luckily for her, Key apparently knew something like that would happen to her because he gently gripped the handle of her scythe to help her stay beside him.

Realizing that, Azrael slowly looked at Key in silent, unusually feeling her cheeks warm. This was something odd because Harbingers bodies were kind of cold, but this wasn't the first time Azrael felt something like this. Still, she wasn't quite sure what it was, mostly because she still didn't know the name of that feeling.

Blinking once, Azrael returned her glare to the window in front of them, gripping one of Key's chains to keep herself from floating while he worked in keeping Fate Steadily in motion.

"I know you may not agree with me, but if I was you, I would definitely rip the souls of the criminals that put an end to the lives of those teenagers and send the to the depths of Hell for eternal agony" she began to speak once Key said he wanted to hear her opinion about their mission. "I just cannot forgive those who think that killing other beings it's fun. These teenagers' time wasn't supposed to be over and I've heard they had a lot of it before their true conclusion. I believe that death is something to not be scared and that people should embrace it when their time comes to an end, but I also think that, as long as they are allowed to live, to embrace life as well and to get the most of it. After all, most living beings only live once."

After finishing giving her opinion, Azrael went silent for a while, thinking about her words. At the end, she nodded after concluding that she made herself clear. Suddenly, the locomotive entered into a beautiful oceanic dreamscape where whale-like creatures were floating around. As the gravity returned to normal, Azrael released Key's chain and made another front flip, landing on her feet. By instinct, she raised her right arm a little bit, quickly catching her scythe by its handle. It fell off her back after the front flip in mid-air.

"And that's what I would decide if I was you, Key," she said, pressing a few buttons on the scythe's handle that quickly transformed it into a lightweight bō.

Reactions: Eruantien
Levi wasn't one to stay in the same place for long, rather she found herself quickly overcome with cabin fever, not even 20 minutes after locking herself up in her room. With quick jerky movements she reached her bedroom door open. A lock of purple curl first peeked out, followed by Levi herself. She quietly shut the door behind her as to not alert everyone around her of her escapade.

This building was much larger than any Levi had encountered, well, more so entered, she had seen the looming towers of many mansions but had yet to enter or explore any of them. So the large open feel the building provided confused her. But the eerie silence of some of the less inhabited hallways ran chills down her spine. Someone who worked with the dead surely shouldn't be frightened this easily.

Levi believed she was in a library at this point, with looming shelves of books and an intimidating desk. When a scream echoed from not so far off, Levi jumped, stumbling back.

She was quick to follow the noise, as she was a rather curious soul. Though perhaps looking in hindsight following a scream doesn't seem the most intellectually motivated choice. When she saw thee splash of red that was undeniably rex, she paused. Her ghostly eyes wide in surprise.

It wasn't even the end of her first day.

@Pretty-much-everyone

Sol stood outside the Java Squirrel with her two minions close beside, having just finished constructing a miniature light orb in her hand that mimic'd her star form; essentially a return message. With a shimmer, it vanished, having been teleported many light-years away. Hopefully that'd keep the distant star satisfied for a while. Turning to her two servants, Sol spoke aloud with a sigh, "So if Sol is to....get used to this....'air language', Sol will need to start using the language more." The speech was choppy, but well constructed. She could feel the magic of this place guiding her along with each word; it really made learning a planetary language far more quick than expected.

Suddenly, a great multicolored mass appeared in her peripheral vision, approaching in a fast, but somewhat erratic way. What was that? A disturbed looking girl followed, running past Sol towards the Java Squirrel in a frenzy. Was this a human eating creature? It didn't appear to have a soul, but then, not all carnivorous creatures did. Perhaps a hive mind of lesser beings? Of course, as a powerful human, it'd be most noble of Sol to save the humans from this threat, and Sol was nothing if not noble.

First, they'd need to be separated so the humans could fight them 1-to-1; a fair fight. Well that should be easy enough. Three orbs flew off Sol's halo and began to circle in the sky above the school. Within a few seconds, the entire campus began to get lighter and lighter until the area's gravity had been canceled out completely. Meanwhile, the remaining 6 orbs flew around creating gusts to toss the multi-colored monstrosities into the air, along with anything else nearby.

@Shinku⭐Kun

Key took a moment to lean on the cabin's edge, looking out toward the calm waters below. Whales with many fins and tails breached the water now and again, their young aside them. Perhaps it was a migration of sorts, a travelling from the birthing grounds to places with better pasture. Why, Key wondered silently, can't the sentient races get along without so much trouble...?

Considering all that Azrael had just said, Key replied to her cautiously, turning back to gaze at her through his ephemeral-blue eyes. "I suppose it's a good thing, then, that I am me and you are you," he stated. "I'm not just going to reap somebody for the sake of a lesson to be learnt. I think you need to cool your fires down, cover that open flame a little bit."

Stepping forward, Key laid a hand upon her shoulder. "But, I do appreciate that your intentions are true. I can see that you would argue for these children to not have died, yes?" He paused, pondering how to phrase the next sentence. Key opened his mouth, closed it again, and shook his head once. "We have... we have an exception this time, and it is up to me to decide the fate of these children. Since you've had some experience with that sort of thing, I ask that... you please give me any more advice you can offer."

He smiled up at Azrael, and was promptly thrown asunder. Fate Steadily had gone through the final rift in space and time, and arrived at Omnibus Academy while Key was speaking. Except, just as in the second dreamscape, gravity didn't appear to be functioning correctly, and the Harbingers were again flung to the ceiling of the locomotive's cabin.

"What in blazes...?" Key crawled to the edge of the cabin, seeing a very strange sight indeed. They'd arrived by rifting onto a landing pad, whereupon the train had gone off the mundane rails and started to float in the air. Inside and above the Academy grounds, there were brightly shining orbs circulating, as well as many small colored objects beginning to rise up into the sky. Surveying the scene, Key told Azrael, "Stranger things are happening here than I expected. We need to move, quickly."

Taking off the first of his cloaks, Key revealed a set of folded wings, streaked across with different shades of ivory, ebony and deepest navy blue. They seemed to shimmer in the sunlight, and looking closer would reveal a strange sort of feather that composed the wings. Flapping his wings once powerfully, Key rose several meters into the air, hanging there. Turning, he waited for Azrael to join him.

* * * * *​
@gamer5 @chaosheart13 @IceQueen @Psuedoku

Neptune awoke with a jolt. Peering curiously down at her were the faces of several of her fellow students, whose names she couldn't quite remember, but she smiled up at them while her eyes twitched jerkily. Reaching out toward one who had brilliant white hair, Neptune stroked it softly, giggling to herself. She tried to sit up, but everything ached, and she felt as if she was still dreaming... that had been an awful nightmare. Turning her head this way and that, Neptune saw that she was outside, lying down - and being pushed quickly along on a stretcher. All at once her memories and her previous urgency returned.

Neptune suddenly sat bolt upright, her heart pounding. "I need to go to the administration! There's a murderer on the loose!!" No sooner had she proclaimed this than the vibrations of the moving stretcher ceased, and with terror Neptune felt herself begin to float up into the sky, still lashed tightly to the stretcher. "W-w-what's going on!?" Neptune exclaimed frightfully. She'd never been in any situation like this before, and her heart began to race. The skin along her arms and legs rippled and started to sprout scales, Neptune's eyes flickering between normal aquamarine and burning orange.

The first day at school shouldn't have been this terrifying, Neptune thought, scared, as she drifted swiftly away from the ground. She passed out, and her head lolled from side to side as the stretcher began to leave the reach of her bearers.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Eruantien

Azrael indeed agreed with Key when he said that he needed to calm down a little bit. Honestly, she was surprised and kind of confused about why she wished to simply reap off the soul of the criminal, losing all of her composure and forgetting about the Harbingers' principles. She let go a low sigh, looking to her right and guessing maybe it was just a reaction related to the emotions she was beginning to feel. She wondered the name of the emotion she just felt. "I guess you're right about that," she said, blinking once before looking down at her weapon. "The High Command probably must have predicted that I'm not the most capable Harbinger of abiding this mission. So, indeed, I'm glad that they choose you instead."

When Key put a hand on her right shoulder, Azrael slowly looked up at him, her bright scarlet eyes glistening as she stared into his that looked like a perfect pair of sapphires. After listening with attention to everything he said, which apparently took him a little while to think, Azrael nodded, returning a small smile that if Key wasn't that close to her, he wouldn't notice it. "Of course, I'll be willing to give you an advice any time you need it," she said, strapping back Hades on her back. "After all, that's why I'm into this with you."

Suddenly, Azrael widened her eyes just enough to show her surprise after she felt an unexpected change in the gravity. She also felt that she was about to float away, so she quickly wrapped her hands around a small, but tall metallic pipe beside the Fate Steadily's control panel. Wondering if they just jumped into another dreamscape, she turned her head to look trough the window of the cabin and quickly recognize that they were already on Earth. This time, though, everything looked totally chaotic with the gravity's malfunction. Something totally strange was happening around the Academy and Azrael believed that it will be really great if somebody solved this ASAP.

"Well, this is new and really strange," she said before releasing the pipe. As she began to float, she grabbed Hades and quickly moved aside her black capes that sounded with a loud flap, revealing the back of her white shirt. There were two holes located on each side and from which big and dark, but beautiful wings emerged, widening with magnificence and shimmering in the sunlight just like Key's wings. Some feathers have a lighter tone, giving the wings two pretty shades of black. Pushing herself out of the cabin, Azrael flapped her wings once with enough power to make her reach Key.

Hanging beside her and flapping her wings lightly t keep her steady, she looked around monitoring and examining the Academy's actual situation. "Mmh... I believe this Academy has a naughty being that apparently got bored or something and decided that it was a good idea to make this shenanigan," she said her thoughts and looked at Key. "I guess it'll be wise to help out in what we can with this."

Last edited:
@Kagayours
"Hmm....that's exactly what a doppelgänger would say...." Luna responded. She dropped the pose slowly, but remained wary of the strange wild-child. "I am here, hunting for magic to consume and command as my own. The mundane teachings of this place have no interest to me."

Suddenly, 3 colorful orbs appeared in the sky. 3 of the most....delicious looking orbs imaginable. They began circling about, casting what was, to her eyes, a beautiful, shimmering magic veil across the whole school. In response, everything began to feel lighter until they were floating aimlessly around. And as if that weren't odd enough, the sky was now alive with color.

Luna wasn't entirely sure what those colorful things were, or what was even going on, but it was fun! She gave herself a quick telekinetic spin for a few moments and stopped to watch the rest of the world keep spinning. Hehe, she giggled a bit, sick with childish delight....or maybe just sick. Speaking of spinning....her eyes focused on one of the magic 'anti-gravity orbs'. "Doppelgänger! Fling me towards the great sky orb," she cried out to the lookalike.

Ishika (@Eruantien, @IceQueen , @Psuedoku & @chaosheart13)

Suddenly everything went weird. Things started to float. Something just had shut down the gravity of the whole school. The chaos was intensifying and Ishika was getting more and more restless. Ishika had nothing against chaos, as long as it was not to chaotic. And the situation in this school was moving towards Ishika's limit to how much chaos was tasteful at a worrying rate. And it all started with clothing disappearing. Somewhere a deity was watching this and laughing. But for now Ishika could only answer Neptune: "Somebody or something is messing with the gravity of the school. I will not elaborate on what gravity is, but, but you just passed out again. Damn it. What now?"

Naia (@Luma as Sol)

She was closing one area after another from the jelly beans when that happened. Like flipping a switch someone had turned off the gravity in the school. And the massive magical energy she suddenly detected was probably the source. Wasting no time she once again used her spell macro with the words: "Open flow, run process, execute spell." Scanning trough her scanning logs she found out from where what was messing with the gravity came from. She also noticed that something rather strange was going on with some of her scanning magic. But for now the gravity problem came first. Wasting no time Naia portaled next to Sol, her face revealing nothing but a slight hit of being annoyed and angry present in her eyes: "So you are one behind the whole gravity mess. How about you return gravity like now?"

Aerly (@AnimeLover_Princess as Seiko and @chaosheart13 as Avarice)

Avarice had exited the doors when gravity disappeared. Suddenly Aerly found itself floating in the middle of the corridor. Wasting no time it spoke to Avarice: "Looks like someone told gravity to take a hike. A most curious and intriguing happening don't you think? Shall we go and try to discover who is behind this?"

Last edited:
Seiko was only mildly surprised as her feet left the ground and she began to float right outside her dorm. Shadow however, began to panic and the Yuki quickly pulled the wolf pup into her arms. she glanced around to try and ascertain the cause but couldn't see anything. she also did a quick check to make sure Avarice and Aerly were alright. neither seemed hurt, just floating off the ground like her. she listened to Aerly and nodded, looking between it and Avarice again "this is indeed interesting, and I believe we should investigate, however, do either of you have practice floating in air?" she asked, politely "I do, but if you don't it may be difficult to get moving in a productive fashion"

she looked around regardless "where shall we begin our search? I see nothing to suggest what may be causing this, perhaps we should check outside?" her wolf was trying to struggle out of her grasp as it couldn't understand why it wasn't on the ground, and that was making maintaining her position rather difficult. she considered merely becoming intangible, in which gravity (or the lack there of) would have no effect on her, but she couldn't hold the wolf while intangible so she decided against it until he calmed down.

@gamer5 @chaosheart13

Avarice
Avarice crawled her way down the hallway, moving towards Aerly. She couldn't really see him from so far away, but she was steadily getting a fuzzy form that moved. That was probably Aerly. "Looks like you're still here," she said to herself as she inched closer to their form. She turned around to look at Seiko before continuing to go down the hall.

And then she found herself floating. "What the-?!" She began to flail around in the air, her tentacles swaying wildly as she tried to regain her balance. "What is this?! I didn't take a form that allows me to float!" she exclaimed as she panicked. She did not really like being in the air when she wasn't in control.

A few more moments of flailing and she managed to process what the yuki said. "H-Huh? Oh, yeah, let's figure out what's causing this," she said, "I...I'm kinda rusty at floating. Um, just-just one sec." She tried to right herself and head towards the elevator, following after Seiko. Hopefully gravity will right itself.

@AnimeLover_Princess @gamer5
~*~
Primary_Batter​

Primary wasn't sure what exactly was going on. First there was the disappearance of everyone's clothes. Then there was a girl that ran into the coffee shop in a panic before promptly fainting onto the ground. Then there was something about jelly beans? And finally, they all started to float. At least they got their clothes back, miraculously.

"What in the Internet...?" they murmured, a frown on their face. They didn't know how to move while up in the air like this, but they would certainly try to figure out how, if only to help the girl who fainted. They experimented moving and propelling themselves forward by pushing through the air. With a sigh, they went over to the fainted girl and grabbed at her. "We should go, despite the current gravity of the situation," they said monotonously. She began tugging at the girl, intent on getting her where she needed to be.

@Eruantien @IceQueen @Psuedoku @gamer5

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shinku⭐Kun

As Azrael rose to join him, Key turned in midair with a slight push from one wing, and pointed at the glowing orbs in the sky. "First, we must right gravity," he told Azrael, "and I believe the alteration began in that direction. I'd like for you to go there and investigate while I gather the lost souls. If you can fix the issue, very well; otherwise, I'll come quickly after I'm finished."

Key left Azrael with two short bursts of his wings, sailing effortlessly across the schoolyard towards the place he had seen, in the crystal of the ebony dais. In a few short moments, he glided into the library's foyer and began to search for the souls of the students. It wasn't very long before he found them, all clustered together, floating near a wall which had blood-red writing upon it. Their forms were intangible, ethereal, unable to be seen by the naked eye, but for a Harbinger this was no trouble.

Key gently hovered toward them, his wings beating softly. The students' attention was drawn to him, and they looked over toward him with miserable, forlorn faces. Key addressed them in a quiet tone, "Please... do not be afraid."

"Tell me everything."

@Eruantien

As Key pointed at the strange glowing orbs that were floating in on the sky, Azrael turned her head to look at them, listening with attention to Key's instructions of what she needed to do there. Understanding everything and believing that she could do something about the gravity, the Fallen Angel nodded and after Key flown off to collect the souls of the murdered teenagers, she flapped her wings a couple of times to take a flight, heading towards the orbs. Azrael wondered if Key thought that it was wise to make her solve the gravity malfunction rather than collecting the souls of the murdered because there was a slight chance that she would do something stupid.

"Once again, you're always a step further than me, huh?" she thought, feeling her cheeks warm, but there wasn't any sign of color on them. She wondered if Key did that because she cared about her or he just wanted to take care of that problem because, after all, it was his mission.

@Luma

Once Azrael got closer to one of the glowing orbs floating in the sky, she slowed down the flapping of her wings, making her hover. The gravity strangeness was stronger now and as she examined the area, she could sense that some kind of force field was surrounding the whole academy perimeter and these orbs have to do with it. Blinking once, Azrael turned her head to take a closer look at the orb in front of her, which light didn't seem to come to an end. The first thing that she thought to do was to destroy it by hitting it with Hades, but then she guessed that didn't seem safe. Destroying the orb could lead to unwanted consequences that could put in risk the whole Academy.

Sighing with frustration because Key trusted that she could solve this situation, Azrael hovered a little bit to the right of the orb and noticed that there were 3 orbs in total, rotating in a ridiculous perfect triangle formation. It was clear that it was a person that did this. Flapping her right wing once to turn around, Azrael looked below her in hopes of spotting somebody on the ground bellow. She spotted a cafe a couple of feet below and in front of it was an apparent female. A couple of orbs, exactly like the same ones causing the gravity malfunction, were orbiting around her head.

Frowning with curiosity, Azrael slowly dives down, drifting her body with her wings and heading toward the strange-looking person.

A minute later, Azrael landed a couple of feet behind the female and by pressing a few buttons, she turned Hades into a heavy combat hammer to avoid her floating away. Holding herself from her weapon, she turned her head to look at the person. "Excuse me, miss," she said, feeling kind of silly hugging Hades. "May I have your attention, please? I request your help to solve this... Gravity malfunction."

Last edited:
Levi stood at the feet of one of the dead. Though her stomach couldn't handle the stress of the new day and the dead students at omce. So she turned to flee, but midway through her turn am expected lightness coursed through her. At first she was confused, whipping her head from side to side. Though it didn't take long for her to look down and realize she was no longer stationed on the floor. She cursed under her breath and flung her arms out to grip onto something. In which they did. Her pale hands drew onto a groove in the wall, which she promptly used to remove herself from the vacanity. She did see a figure wibg past her st one point, and couldn't help but be jealous of the abilityo move in these conditions.

She began to hope this wasn't a normal occurance making her way around by latching and propelling on to certain places in the wall. There was once or twice when she couldn't find anything to grab, so would sit there, flapping her arms wildly until they were minorly propelled enough to get to something. And the only place that her propelling had got her; was the dorms.

In the hallway she could spot a wolf pup and two ither in which she wanted to avoid. But against her will she propelled forward once more. Then, well she was stuck, nothing else was in reach. All she could do was offer a sheepish wave to the group.

@Roose Hurro @Luma @Eruantien @gamer5

Just mid-pulse between wing beat, a strange feeling filled the air. There was a strange weightlessness to everything. It was like those moments right before you passed out; your head would feel light and your stomach began to turn. Aelos' legs grew weak, but it was because he found he no longer had to support his body. In fact, nobody had to support anything anymore; there was no gravity to fight.

With his mind in mission-mode, Aelos identified the soul that they were escorting. She had awoken, spoke a few words, then passed out again before flying away due to the new circumstances. Another girl commented at what "stretcher-girl" said and Aelos addressed her, "We escort her. If there really is a murderer..."

A murderer would be bad. His mind was chasing thoughts his current thoughts away, and were slowly being enveloped by the idea of the possible tragedy. When he became lucid of his mindset he cleared with a shake of his head and the help of the hawk. Although getting their patient to the administration was a top priority, it didn't mean that he would ignore the lives of those around him. He scanned the scene, and identified individuals who were panicking. He identified those who did not have a means of flight. After spending a moment in thought, he beat his wings to propel himself to the nearest girl, who he helped guide to a tree to hold onto. "We need to make sure everyone who can't fly is anchored to something. If the gravity turns off, they could get seriously hurt.", Aelos shouted, attempting to direct the group he was with beforehand.

Luckily, fellow victims of the situation heard him and started getting to work. Aelos followed, trying to help those who were unable. They could do this. If they all worked towards the same goal...hopefully nobody else would get hurt.

But that murderer on the loose..., the thought scared Aelos more than the situation he was in right now.

• Love
Reactions: Luma
Gravity of the Situation...

It seemed a simple prank gone haywire had been only the beginning. A small incident of nudity followed by jellybeans followed by murder. Well, not followed, more like slammed into a short space on this one day-moment. And then...

... Deen hadn't gotten far outside the Java Squirrel, not far past Sol when she pulled her little stunt with gravity. Strange feelings! Aelos wasn't the only one to note and react to the change. Being Nism, the moment he felt floaty, his personal gravity reasserted itself. Everyone and everything but him, floating away. Zero Gee. Nice. He looked up, felt wind-gusts through fur and over scales. Gusts potent enough to play with his shroudruff feathers. Refreshing, yes. But just something added to the chaos.

Deen sighed.

His large, sensitive ears allowed him to hear every conversation, every word, despite the wind. Feet firmly on the ground, tool-box gripped tightly in hand. Eyes, looking up. Well...

... Deen's feet didn't stay firmly planted. A slight push-leap, and he rose up like Superman...

... "Yeah... a ton of jellybeans raining down would indeed hurt."

Speaking of jellybeans, Deen grabbed and tasted a sample... not bad, for a hoard of potential raining death. However, as he chewed, he curled up a bit, enough so he could tuck his tool-box into his lap-space. Use both hands to open it. Trace key patterns.

Then dump out all the Omni Bits...

... "Better to make sure everyone who can't fly... can!"

So many Fweeps! happened so quick, one on top of another, no one probably heard the Thud! of Deen's tool-box hit the ground as he dropped it. Empty, he no longer needed to tend it. Could recover it later, or make a new one. Besides, given the situation, he needed his hands free. Because the price of everything else seemed to be going up. Not to mention a whole mess of Omni Bits, one to a person, for those not gifted with the ability to fly. Everywhere gravity had failed. Any leftovers left to their own devices. Even though they were devices.

Ahhhh, sh.......

Deen felt it prudent to be close, to help out the female who had brought the death-news. Unconscious people tended to have issues in situations like this. And if there really was a murderer, he felt certain this female would be a target. Or, at the very least, someone in need of a little guarding. If she wasn't allergic to fluffy alien non-humans.

So...

... Deen found himself next to Primary, grin on face, one ear turned back...

... "Need assistance? I don't bite... promise!" A clawed finger made a cross-gesture over his furry chest.

@AnimeLover_Princess (as Seiko) and @chaosheart13 (as Avarice)

Aerly said, following the two and totally having no problems with floating around: "Well, this one would probably have been able to detect something if it was looking at its sensor at that time when this happened. Unfortunately it was not and since the sensor is only meant to be a warning system against magical attacks or hidden enemies this one has no idea who or what is behind this. Sorry. Does any of you have any useful abilities or skills to help in finding the what or who caused this situation?"

@gamer5 @Shinku⭐Kun

Sol gazed up at the dazzling array of colors in wonder. She had acted on impulse really, hoping to help ease the planetaries' fight against these things, but instead they were just flailing around like powerless fish. Actually....the sight was overwhelmingly....hilarious. A smile creeped up on Sol's face, followed by a short giggle; what a delightful sensation, laughter.

In what felt like no time, not one, but two separate people found her to voice their complaints and distract her from her moment of humor. Honestly, if they wanted to keep Earth's gravity, they should've told her. So much to learn about these strange little creatures.

"Well," she finally spoke, "Sol could use a guide to explain life as a planetary creature." Taking a second to aim, Sol shot one of her orbs into each of the two creatures, correcting their own gravity and causing them to begin glowing similar to her. "Now then, what are the both of you called in planetary speech, and how do these 'buildings' mature creatures such as us?" Sol's eyes glanced around at several of the buildings around them inquisitively.

@Luma @gamer5

As Sol began to shoot an orb at her, Azrael instinctively raised her weapon in front of her to block whatever was about to happen, but because it wasn't an attack to hurt, the orb penetrated her shield and hit her, painless entering her body. Slowly lowering Hades in confusion and feeling that the gravity around her was getting back to normal, the Shinigami blinked with an emotionless expression before putting her eyes on Sol. She also realized she was glowing just like her.

Just when she was about to ask her what in the world she just did to her, she heard Sol asking a couple of questions that sounded more like demands. Sighing and looking to her right, Azrael took a minute to think, wondering if Sol will fix the gravity once her demands were answered. She didn't want to be rude and fight her, so the Harbinger decided to just go with it.

Pressing a few buttons on the handle, Hades transformed back to a beautiful and metallic black and red scythe, its main form. Now that the gravity around her was correct, Azrael could stand straight and still, holding her loyal Hades with her right hand. "Well, I admit I'm kind of intrigued that a creature doesn't know what am I," she began to speak, looking back at Sol. "But I guess there's always a first time for everything. I am Azrael, a Harbinger or commonly know as a Reaper, Shinigami, and Angel of Death. Practically, I could be the last thing you're going to see in the last seconds of your life. Once dead, a Harbinger is in charge to guide the souls of the fallen to a place of eternal resting. I can keep talking about this all day, but I'm afraid I could bore you."

Nodding, Azrael turned her head to look at the buildings Sol was curious about. "That big building over there is what every creature here knows as an academy. According to my experience, it's a good place to acquire knowledge and socialize with other beings different than you. I can't tell you more about it because it's the first time I actually come here, so I apologize."

Blinking once again, Azrael slowly looked back at Sol with a serious and determined expression, her scarlet hue glistening with determination. "But, if you wish to know more about Life and Death, especially that last one, I'm the right person to ask." She nodded, agreeing with herself and looking a little bit like a creep, especially after Sol didn't ask about those subjects.

"How about you, mmh?" Azrael now asked the other person that was under Sol's powers. "Do you wish to know more about Life and Death? Curious fact: we shouldn't be afraid of Death."

Last edited:
"Sail, are you ready to leave?" A young, suited man said, holding out a thin rod. "I'm ready. I just touch the rod, and I'll be warped to the Academy?" "Correct."

Sail grabbed the end of the rod, "Good bye."

Reality bent around her, warping, tugging, pulling. Soon enough, she saw a large castle, a fountain, paths, and large yards. "Omnibus Academy...finally." Sail thought to herself. As reality settled around her, she felt a strange lightness. She felt as if she'd float away, up, up, up into the sky. Suddenly, she realized what the feeling was. She'd felt it before, in the one minute back on her planet that gravity didn't act very powerfully.

She began to float into the sky, and knew she had to act fast. Swinging her hand out, she shouted, "Deck, summon!"

Six cards appeared before her; Vishnu, the Protector; Self-Selection; Instant Immolation; Wheel of Fortune; Windfall; and The All-Seeing Eye. She swept her eyes back and forth across the cards, wondering which would work best. The only two she considered were Windfall and Vishnu. Soon enough, she settled upon one, Vishnu the Protector, and pulled it from the floating mass of cards in front of her.

"Activate, Vishnu, the Protector!"

Blue flames licked the face of the card, melting, destroying. She felt strength filling her body, felt herself dropping to the ground. A golden glow began to surround her, that of her aura from the card. "Now, I need to get inside.."

Walking through the front doors, she saw students pressed against the ceiling. Obviously, the gravity problem was school wide. She headed down a few hallways, and found a strange horse, and a few humanoid beings in the room, speaking of a murder...

"Hey, what's going on?" she asked the group, hoping for an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.