• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hikyo, Kumogakure Guard Commander
Kumogakure

A few blocks into his walk, Hikyo took a turn into an alley, got onto another street and made his way to the slums filled with abandoned buildings, surrounded by tall, imposing structures. The victims of poor city planning, the beautiful buildings Hikyo walked inside one of the vine covered ruins of a modern building. He got up the wet, stone stairs up to the third floor of the roofless building, finding warmth in the smoke in his mouth. A young man in a strange, foreign garb was tied up with a bag over his head with two of the Elite Guard members standing beside him, one being the familiar the associate of the assassins, Jane.

"Nice place," the young commander said with a cheerful tone, letting some smoke escape his lips. "I think we're quite safe here. No one's coming even close to getting you out of here, my strange friend. We've got all the time in the world, but it'd be easier if you'd just spit out where you and your friends are crashing?"

Some muffled, panicked noises came from under the bag as the captive struggled to break free of his bonds. On another building not too far, a string stretched with a nocked arrow.

[fieldbox='Shikaroku Nara, Purple']
Konoha Genin, Team 9
Finding the target...

Moving through the trees as quietly as he could, Shikaroku had a plan now. Well, at least he had an idea, one that seemed logical. Keeping himself cloaked in shadows, the Nara traveled through the forest, following a small stream. It lead deeper into the forest, a place that was clearly more quiet and still remained free of outside interference. The farmers had not yet expanded to push into this part of the forest, making it the perfect location for an animal to hide if they wished to stay away from others.

As he moved, Shikaroku noticed that the stream began to widen and form more of a creek. Moving slower now, the boy looked around for any signs of tracks. The further he went, the more clear the signs became. Satisfied that he was on the right trail, Shikaroku still did not signal back to the others. He was not at risk of being harmed, not if he was right, and he did not wish for the others to scare this animal away.

He reached a part of the forest that opened up into a slight clearing, with the creek forming into a small pond. He was careful to always remain with the wind in his face, not wishing to alert the animal to his presence. Hanging back at the edge of the clearing, Shikaroku looked around for any sign of movement, hoping to catch another glimpse. As his eyes moved over the pond, he caught sight of something that surprised him.

Three deer were resting near the pond. A buck and a doe with their fawn protected between them. The buck was keeping a watchful eye on their surroundings as the fawn took a drink from the pond. Smiling, Shikaroku moved back quietly. He hadn't expected to see an entire family of the animals, but it made sense as to why they had stuck around when all the other animals had left. The fawn was clearly still quite young and would not survive the trip to a new feeding grounds. With the nearby farms, the family could find a constant source of food to keep them satisfied until the fawn grew older and stronger.

Backing away so that he was out of earshot, Shikaroku keyed in through his communicator, his voice barely a whisper.

"I think I found the animal that has been... terrorizing the locals. There is a family of deer living within this forest, my guess is that they have been the ones that have been spotted on the farms. If you wish to see them, follow the stream from the outskirt of the forest into the middle." Pausing for a moment, Shikaroku decided to add, "If you are coming, make sure you remain as quiet as possible and move upwind so that they can't smell you. Deer have far keener senses than many give credit for."

"I think we can forget about their being any larger predators here either. The deer wouldn't stick around if they were threatened by something larger."

Turning back towards the clearing and the deer, Shikaroku watched, a peaceful smile still on his face. This was just as good as watching the clouds...

[/fieldbox]

Neji Uchiha
Konohagakure Genin Team Nine
Neji was still doing his own reconinsense looking for signs of their targets. He saw a few small things that told him their were animals here but nothing that seemed too alarming. That's when he heard Shikaroku on the ear piece. He listened carefully and then laughed a little bit when he heard what animals were "terrorizing" the local farmers. He then spoke up on the ear piece.

"So I guess that answers what we were looking for. What are we to do now? I don't really think a family of deer is something we really need to take care of is it?"

Neji was pretty sure that would be the end of their mission. It was just a family of deer. If the farmers really were that concerned with them then they could handle the deer. Neji really didn't see anytning else for the team to do, but he wanted to hear what Hiron sensei would tell them.

[fieldbox='Violet Tsukami, Plum']
Konoha Genin, Team 9
Failure in Success

Violet continued to crawl and crawl, trying to keep herself low but mobile. Though she could not find any clues, she continued to keep moving in hopes that she could redeem her mistakes. Then maybe she could change Hiron-sensei opinion of her. She continued to press forward until the ear piece turned on. She stopped and dropped to her knees as Shikaroku voice filtered through the static.

"I think I found the animal that has been... terrorizing the locals. There is a family of deer living within this forest, my guess is that they have been the ones that have been spotted on the farms. If you wish to see them, follow the stream from the outskirt of the forest into the middle." Then there was a pause, "If you are coming, make sure you remain as quiet as possible and move upwind so that they can't smell you. Deer have far keener senses than many give credit for."

"I think we can forget about their being any larger predators here either. The deer wouldn't stick around if they were threatened by something larger."

It was unbelievable that he found the creatures. Now she could see why Hiron-sensei like him so much. This whole mission, he had been leading the charge. He discovered the clues and tracked them down while being just a genin. She slammed her fist into the ground. How could she accepted this. She nearly step in cow poo, almost had a shuriken upside her head, and cut off her pig tails, just to see another teammate do all the work. She started punched the ground, applying a charge of charka with every hit. Then she put her hands together for one mighty swing. The the charges went off as she struck the ground, covering her with dirt and dust. There was a stinging feeling on her hands and a warm liquid was dripping down her wrist. she clenched her fist baring the pain.

Tears started flowing down her face but not from the pain. She went to wipe them but remembered her hands were dirty. She reached in her pouch and pulled out a clean cloth to wipe her face clean. Then she started heading back to the farm. She did not care about the deer, nor did she want to be in this forest any more. On her way back she noticed the shuriken which buzzed her pigtail. How did she know? Well it had a strain of hair in it. That and why else would a shuriken be in a peaceful forest. She pulled it out of the tree and studied it before putting it in her pocket. She debated giving it back to Hiron-sensei though part of her just wanted to throw it far, far, away. as she thought about it, she fell to the ground under the tree and just watched the leaves sway in the breeze. She pressed the button on her communicator, "What do we do now Sensei?"

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Hiron Hon, maroon]
Konohagakure Jounin | Team 9

The jounin would listen to Shikaroku's report and consider their options. His voice would make it clear what they were going to do. "We're heading back and inform the locals and then be on our way home." Though Violet would feel a piece of cloth falling on her head, dropped by the previously made shadow clone of Hiron, who was standing upside down from a branch and looking with an apathetic expression.

"Other than that, I would advise not to hurt yourself in anger." The clone stated calmly. "Best to clean your knuckles." Having that said, the clone would drop himself on the ground. A sigh escaped the shadow clone as he glanced in Violet's way. "First missions never go that sublime. It takes time before you will pull success after success. Though if it is any consolation," his hands were brought together to form the release sign already, "I won't tell the others about this. Take some time to recover and meet me and the others back up ahead." Then the clone poofed away.

Traveling with the genin back to the village, they would end the mission with first reporting to the man that they had spoken before with. There was slight confusion as the man kept asking if they were sure. Hiron kept replying back in a polite manner, but making it subtle clear to his team that they were heading back to Konoha. Their task was done.

Upon arriving back, the jounin had been rather silent on the way back. Walking in front of the group, it was likely unsure if the man was disappointed, neutral or happy with the result of the mission. The only herald of that Hiron would speak to the group was a sigh that escaped him as he turned around. "Well, that was it so far. I will report to the jounin commander and he will make sure that the problem will be dealt with. Next time, I expect discipline and obedience. No pranking around or trailing off. Seeing how this has went without much problem however, I will let you three enjoy the rest of your day." That having said, Hiron would raise his right hand as he bid them a good day. He had some bit of paperwork to do now.

[/fieldbox]

Reactions: ChromeHound
[fieldbox="Aya Oda, Blue, solid"] As they were walking to get the preparations done, Shin said they could have paid their respects for someone from their team and village. Aya just looked at him and frowned. "Hey if you want to then go ahead. I'm perfectly fine forgetting trash. I don't know if you may have heard but my brother wiped out my clan for being weak yet let me live cause he trained me therefore he wouldn't consider me weak. I guess you could say I share my brothers view on things, like with what i consider trash. I won't go hacking people down for it though, yet I still won't respect them for being a failure. Am I sad a team member died? Not at all I didn't even consider him one... Now Frosty you pick up the wood and I shall pick up the rocks!" Aya said grinning before running off picking up what would be good stones to use. She would occasionally look up at the sky seeing a few birds way in the distance but that was good for them. Genso must of been really unlucky if he got offed by one of them. Thinking about it, this kind of stuff made him wonder just where her brother was? She knew though that somewhere he was live and probably having the time of his life. Good thing he wasn't leading this mission, Genso would have died on the ship to this place.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Shin Yuki]
Shin raised an eyebrow as Aya explained about her brother, and how she shared his viewpoint. "Trash can redeem itself. I saw him as less than human after injuring a teammate too. I only wanted to pay respects because his chance to prove us wrong was taken from him." He sighed, shrugged, and began searching for sticks nearby. He wasn't against the village, so I held out hope he'd fix his ways... I guess Aya did end up burned because of his mistake, so I can see why she'd be mad... He heard one of the birds making a sound in the distance, at least, he assumed it was one of the birds, It's surprising that it knew to take out the one that was least beneficial to the group, though... Odd luck? He finished picking up sticks and brought them back to where Aya and him had split up to search for their respective materials.
[/fieldbox]

Konoha Genin, Team 9
Coming Home

"We're heading back and inform the locals and then be on our way home."

Violet did not respond nor get up right away. She kept looking at the shuriken, thinking about what she could have done better. A cloth floated over her head, blocking out most of the sun.

"Other than that, I would advise not to hurt yourself in anger." She heard from a voice above her. "Best to clean your knuckles." Then her sensei dropped on the ground in front of her. He sighed before glancing at Violet.

Violet grabbed the cloth from her face and started sulking.

"First missions never go that sublime. It takes time before you will pull success after success. Though if it is any consolation," his hands were brought together to form the release sign, "I won't tell the others about this. Take some time to recover and meet me and the others back up ahead." Then the Hiron-sensei poofed away.

Violet flinched as the man disappear into smoke."You wont say anything Sensei... but what will I say." She poured some water on the cloth and slowly cleaned her hands. After she removed the dirt, she bandaged her hands and got up. She put the shuriken in her pocket and looked up at the tree. It was still waving in the breeze, oblivious to everything around it. She pulled the bands which would have held her pigtails up before they were cut up allowing her hair to fall down the side of her face. The the wind blew and her hair imitated the tree. She grabbed a small lock of hair and cut it off. Then she made a prayer and the released it in the wind. Then she cracked her knuckles (which did sting a little) and started heading back to the village.

She caught up with the group while they were explaining what happened. She hoped nobody would call her out on her new haircut and trailed along behind everyone.

Upon arriving at the village Hiron-sensei gave his last speech.
"Well, that was it so far. I will report to the jounin commander and he will make sure that the problem will be dealt with. Next time, I expect discipline and obedience. No pranking around or trailing off. Seeing how this has went without much problem however, I will let you three enjoy the rest of your day."

Violet nodded and then turned to Shikaroku and Neji, while avoiding his face. "So what do you guys want to do?"
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Character:
Haruki Hyuzu

Sweat poured from his brow like a dripping carrier bag trapped in a storm. Haruki's steel eyes were half open, they were joined by heavy breathing, he felt sticky all over, and exhausted. The circular crowd roared almost going wild, the floor was filled with soda cans and bottles boxes. Graffiti everywhere this was too wild to be a urban surfari. Haruki could barely see with his loose curly hair hanging like a tree of moss in front of him. In front of him stood an Ox of a boy, short hair, tanned skin and bulky, built like an oak tree. The boy had blood on his body and face, some of it wasn't his own. In fact most of it wasn't his own, most of it belonged to Haruki Hyuzu. "Haru! Stop stalling, hurry up and wipe him out." Shouted a desperate voice. " Haru, just run there's no shame in losing, just run." followed another, even more outspoken than last. "Show him what a real Hyuzu is really made of." Haruki, couldn't concentrate his vision was a blur and full of curls.

He tensed his jaw, and put his fists up and went towards the bigger boy. He ran in with his right fist ready for launch. It caught the Ox on the bridge of his nose, breath escaped his mouth along with spit to add to Haruki's sweat and blood. The crowd wildly at Haruki's comeback, the Hyuzu boy would follow with a kicks aimed to the side of boy's head. Luckily Ox managed to block the boys quick feet with his own forearm. Haruki could see his comeback was effective, the ox's face was screwed and scrunched beyond belief from trying to hold back tears. The tears gave Haruki an advantage both physical and image wise, nobody likes a boy who cries. A smirk crept up up on red stained mouth of Haruki, using his left hand, he wiped the tip of nostrils. Haruki delivered a push kick, he tried to move his opponent out of his space. However due to the unbalancing in weight, the ox looking child took advantage. "Got you now cat". he forced out, grabbing Haruki's attacking foot, and then following up with a strong, hefty clotheline. Haruki unable to do anything became a victim to the attack causing him to and land on face first on his chin. The Ox taunted, raising his attacking arm. Haruki, groped the strength he had present, and tried to lift himself up but staggered.

place:
Poor district
Trainingfields

Haruki Hyuzu opened his eyes, they went from being alert to their normal expression. A brown leaf would drop in front of him, the very same leaf he had been training his chakra control with, like he learned in the academy. A slight curtain of disappointment clothed his open mindedness. That one memory, just replaying itself in his head whenever he closed his eyes, he see it, from beginning til the very end. He picked up his things and would go back home, he had his day planned out already. A list of D rank missions and more Chakra control training, he had been lacking it since he left the academy.

[fieldbox=Future assignments, teal]
Zakito Hon,
| Jounin Commander of Akino | Hon clan leader |

Preparing the first steps.

Thus that was one of their plans? The operation, nicked Pink Elephant, had been a success as Zakito was receiving several letters about some of the early successes. It seemed that the last time that a daimyo of the Fang country had been actively expanding and growing his might that they now had learned a lesson to not anger those who could really bite back. But now it wasn't just the Fang country, but the Wind country that seemed to be willing to consider a certain alliance with the former. Not in all honesty a troublesome thought as the Fang country wasn't that much of a threat nor was the Wind country alone capable of being much of a threat to the current might of Akino.

However, it was foolish and arrogant to consider it to just let them be because of that.

Thinking about his options, Zakito would first make sure with the Zero Teams that the information was valid. And if it was to sabotage any meetings subtly and prolong them until he could send somebody or a squad to deal with it. Humming softly, Zakito wonder what more he should arrange. It could be possible to use the information to send a few operatives later to make sure that the attention of the Wind country would be shifted towards another location than the Fang country.

Writing several encoded letters, the man let out a soft sigh as he did feel tired. All morning he had been busy with the reports and considering what would be wise to do. And this was just the first reports that had rolled in after the start of Operation Pink Elephant. Surely, there would be more that would follow and give a better sight of what was transpiring at the western region outside their borders.

But that was it for now on the western side of the Empire. Internal there wasn't much to worry about. Recruitments were fairing well. The training camps as several outposts reported good news and it seemed that the people were thus fairing well, reading the other reports.

A long day ahead of him.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=The finals!]
Team Masked Goofs facing Team 8.

Part I

Collab written between :
Oblivion,
Gerontis,
Aeronfarron,
Lesli,
Rusty,
Sketching.

Summary :
The teams face each other in an canyon like battlefield, where they attempt to win and claim the victory as the prize of the Ironblood tournament.​

[spoili]
=====================================
Team Masked Goofs Start :

This was it then? Koike wasn't too eager. Sure, they had intel about the opposition and he was somewhat sure that they had a fair chance to win it if they kept doing their best. The downside was that he had to fight students of Aiko. It made him wonder how many similarities he could see between them and him and Katsu. With the hood of the cloak pulled up and the mask in place, the young man made a subtle signal to Saki as they would enter the arena.

Following Koike, Saki noticed the handsignal. While walking, she would build up the telephatic bond between her and the boys. Being quite eager, she was hoping that it wouldn't result into anybody being hurt. Which was a faint hope to start with. Aware of that, Saki tried to think of the goal that they had with entering this particular tournament. "Okay." It seemed it was working. Not that she had suspected anything else, but it was always nice to know that the connection was working.

"The final stretch! Finally!" Katsu followed the two closely behind, grinning under his black mask. "It'll be nice, won't it? If we win, Koike, maybe you could sulk a bit less knowing you can pay your rent again." The boy let a small chuckle escape as he passed his thoughts on.

=====================================
Team 8 Start :

The referee stood in the middle of the canyon field. After a look at both teams, the woman would take a step back as she rose her right hand in the air. With being sure that both the teams were paying attention, the woman would bring her left hand a bit up. Whistling hard, she would lower her arm while quickly moving backwards to signal the start of the fight.

The ref gave the signal to start which caused Kazumo to stare at the other side where the enemy resided. "Thats true but while I recovered my chakra from the last match. If I did that plan again and if failed, then I'm virtually useless. Lets see how things play out for now before doing anything risky. They may have a silly name but they aren't idiots apparently if they caught a jounin off guard." Kazumo said before looking at Korina as he walked forward a bit. "Well time for one of your plans then, punch everything but punch everything carefully."

Remaining silent and motionless, Koike eyed the enemy team. "We'll take this a bit differently. Saki, I want you on the left flank and remain hidden as long as possible. Prepare for a rapid attack. Katsu," Koike's hands moved to flash three seals under cover of his cloak, "I'll first set up a clone. We're going with the Shadow Dance tactic this time. " A clone would seem to orginate next to Koike, who would then simply walk forwards as Koike's gaze traveled back to the opposing team.

Korina didn't take her eyes off of the opposing team when she spoke to Kazumo, "Those cloaks are going to be a problem. We can't see what they are doing with their hands. Kazumo, Hiraku." She looked at the young man and shifted so her lips couldn't be read. "I have a few techniques that I need to prepare for. See if you can't bait this Saki." She said as she began to weave invisible chakra threads on the tips of the fingers on her hands.

Saki would follow the orders as she would jog and position herself on the left behind a boulder. Using her sensory technique, she picked up something. "I sense chakra moulding. Nothing too big. Rather some small traces." She notified the others as the distance wasn't that much of a problem for her to pick up the small traces of chakra.

Hiraku nodded to Kazumo, "Alright, in that case, let's see what we got." He looked to the enemy team for a second as Korina gave her suggestion, watching as one seemed to split from the rest of the group and another of them making a clone. He looked at his teammates for only a moment "If I had to guess, I'd say the one that just jumped off is probably their Yamanaka, hoping to take over one of us while we're not paying attention, but that's just my first thought... They might be planning a surprise attack to take our attention away from the real one though." He began searching for the enemy as he readied himself to stop any possible charges or anything that might come rushing at them before they had time to think.

"You lead and I'll be right behind you," Katsu said, sinking into the shadow of his friend.

Kazumo watch the opposing team and watched them already start making different kinds of moves. One of them did make a clone while one went and hide while another seemingly vanished as well. That left only two of them that could be seen. "Or it could be the other missing one, or the one coming at us. Still though even if its the ones that vanished we still need to be wary of them... Yet times like these made me wish I brought my bow with me." Kazumo said while inside feeling like the weak link, he had only two real plans to keep him in the playing field and when both were now risky opponets who could capitalize on an error just like that. It didn't give much comfort. So looking down at Korina, he smirked and highfived her. "Well then in that case, I'll try my best to genjutsu one of them. I'm counting on both of you to not let me get destroyed." Kazumo said before heading off towards the only two seemingly there, pulling needles from his pouch.

Keeping his eyes on the enemy team, Koike let out a soft sigh. Bringing his hands together, weaving the nine handsignals for his self-genjutsu. With that done, he would just wait. "Saki. Keep the watch up on their chakra. Katsu. On my signal, you jump out and surprise the one that is closest to us." Letting his advanced genjutsu clone simply walk towards the enemy team, Koike would just wait and see what the other team would do.

Korina high fived her teammate back with a laugh then smirked at Hiraku, "Show me what those bitch eyes of yours can do. I expect to be impressed." She said then tensed her arms as she awaited an ambush. She didn't move from her place on the ground, still kneeled as she watched the other team move. She kept her chakra low, even as she manipulated it into various patterns within her body.

Still behind the boulder, Saki would report the movements of the enemy team. "One is moulding her chakra. The girl." She paused. It was clear that she wouldn't need to inform Katsu and Koike of the movements as they could still see them. "I'm going to take up another position." She would move her hands out of each other as she would also slip away in to the shadow, of the boulder.

Hiraku smiled at his teammates, taking a moment to let Kazumo start off their team's movement. He looked to Korina, "Forget being impressed, let's just see if we can do good with what we've got, impressive or no." He followed this up with a quick highfive before following after Kazumo. He glanced around, looking for any signs of the enemy team.

"You don't need to spell it out. I know the drill, Koike."

Walking forward with Hiraku he looked at the approaching taget and looked at Hiraku and chuckled. "Well I don't suppose you have anything to throw at them huh? Well if you can block one of their chakra points enough then I can hopefully capatalize on it. Other than that, keep us informed with whereabouts. Good luck man." Kazumo said before running forward and tossing his needles at the approaching masked person.

"Mhm." Koike would slowly walk forward with the genjutsu clone. Noticing some more movement, the young man wouldn't even raise his arms as one of the opponents decided to throw senbon over a still long range at him. "I once read a manual about throwing a threaded pommel at an opponent." Stepping out of harm's way, the young man breathed out softly. He wasn't sure if there was anything with the senbons, but figured that Saki and Katsu would be able to provide him the neccessary cover.

Korina raised herself off of her knee then stretched quietly as her partners made their moves. She smirked at Hiraku and Hugh fives him back and grinned, "We made it to the finals. I'm pretty damned happy since we only JUST became a fully fledged team." she told him. Her hands began to crackle with lightning release as she continued to swirl and mould her chakra. Sheba's preparing something big.

Remaining hidden in the shadow itself, Saki would continue her sensory technique. Much hadn't changed. Picking up something subtle, Saki decided to warn the others. "There is something between them. Very thin, like wire. Made of chakra." Saki reported simply. She noticed that the girl was also starting to mould bigger amount of chakra, but would remain further silent unless she would pick up something noticable again.

Hiraku shook his head. "I can't throw anything... I have something I could use, but not this far." He watched Kazumo throw a senbon, seeming to miss with it. "I don't know about you, but I get the feeling he's only there to distract us." Hiraku pointed at the one walking towards them, then glanced back towards Korina for a second. "We should see about getting close enough for me to determine if he's got any weird chakra on him before we waste too much trying to take him down."

"A... A manual for pummeling?" Katsu's voice was heard by his friends. "Wires, huh? I'll keep a look out. Koike."

Kazumo expected his attack to miss but frowned at Hiraku's words. "I know that, why else would two of them be missing? Ones probably prepping for something big, while another being that Saki is either lying in wait to switch bodies or she's doing something else." He thought about going underground but the wire connecting to Korina would just tear through the ground with him and show his location. Seriously, none of them had paper bombs? Well he was changing that when he got back to the village. Yet what could he do? Hiraku was a close ranged attacker while Kazumo was a mix of sorts. Hiraku's idea was good but if they wasted time on just him the other two would be doing something. "That's fine and dandy but those other two are a big problem.... So what you need to do is find where that Saki lady is, I'll do my best to provide a distraction for you. Ready? Go." Kazumo stated before rushing forward recahing into his weapon pouch and tossing four shurikens at the approaching figure.

"No, to throw one." Koike replied to Katsu through the link. Keeping watch over the opponents, Koike half closed his eyes as he came to halt. The one who had thrown the senbon seemed to be eager for battle as he rushed forward and threw shuriken. Stepping aside to dodge three, Koike raised his left hand to catch one of the shuriken. "Katsu, time to make you appear elsewhere." Holding the shuriken up, Koike tilted his head slightly.

Korina kept an eye on her teammates, then bit her tongue hard. She winced at the taste of blood but swiped her thumb through the small pool. She then swiped the bloodied thumb along her the seal in her upper right arm then flowed chakra into the area. "Here we go." A massive sword appeared behind her, floating in suspension right at her right shoulder. She stared at the battle, concentrating as she poured her chakra into the massive sword at her back.

"Throwing a pommel? That sounds quite funny." Saki thought 'out loud'. With the enemy not doing much, Saki wagered that there was much she had to fear about. If they would start to focus all on Koike, that was fine with her. And as long as they kept talking, she would keep listening. Earphone communicators and on the same channel? She wondered if she should make it rain though. It would prove annoying for their lightning release user if a heavy rain pour would slight eletrocute themselves. But right now Saki remained where she was.

Hiraku nodded, Kazumo's idea wasn't wrong. He looked around for the best possible locations for someone to hide, hoping to have a good idea of where to start searching before he changed his direction. "Alright... Don't let him get too close, just in case." Hiraku began moving towards where he thought the first of the two missing opponents had moved off towards, hoping his byakugan could help him spot them if they were hiding well, but knowing he'd have to be within twenty meters before he could actually notice anyone if they were hiding well enough.

"You just read the weirdest books, Koike... Anyway, I'm ready when you are," Katsu's voice echoed in his friends' heads.

Did this man just catch his shuriken? Well shit he just got himself into something dangerous didn't he? Well heres hoping his teamates were fast enough to either help him or get one of their team mates down, cause no way in hell was he going to fare well in close range against a man that just caught a shuriken out of the air. He also couldn't risk wasting anymore of his own gear so staring at the man he bent down picked up a couple of rocks and began tossing them at the man. Times like these he wish he had more of a move set than just genjutsus and tunneling underground.

Spotting that one of them was starting to break off towards another direction, Koike would fling the shuriken towards the Hyuuga. His aim was off, intending the shuriken more lower to the ground as the object would just pass a shadow of a boulder. "See if you two can trap him in." With that ordered, Koike would feel something against his shoulder. It seemed that the other person was intending to gain his attention, but he didn't worry as his genjutsu clone would now run towards the rock thrower. Now with the Hyuuga moving away from the rock thrower, Koike wouldn't need to worry about somebody seeing through his tricks.

Korina felt two of her chakra threads transferring from their initial target, the stopped mindlessly swirling her chakra. She also topped passively transferring the threads on her right arm to strengthen the connection, though not enough to make them visible, and focused on her newest connection to her new target, her sword, and her older targets. Korina launched the massive, floating blade at the cloaked figure while she ran to back up Kazumo.

"Understood." Saki replied after Koike's instruction. Knowing that it would be no longer a real deal to try to hide as they were instructed to go on the offensive, Saki would jump out of her shadow. "Katsu, do you want to lead this dance or shall I?" Saki asked as her hands would be brought together underneath the cover of her cloak.

Hiraku, having begun his separation from his ally, began to try his best to keep his mind in the fight. In any other situation, his mind wandering a bit wouldn't be nearly as much of a problem, but now he was alone in this fight, at least until he had a good reason to return to his allies. Hiraku saw a shuriken approaching quickly, and got part of the way through an attempt to dodge before he realized that the shuriken hadn't actually been about to hit him. It hit the ground nearby, causing him to wonder about their opponent's aim. He saw someone appear from a nearby shadow. Crap, I should have been more attentive... He aimed an Air Palm in the figure's direction before putting his back to his allies, hoping they could cover him from their distance, at least partially.

"I'm on it." Katsu rose out from the ground with the shuriken Koike threw in his hand. Seeing the target was already attacking Saki, he took the moment swing his arm and send the wind embued shuriken towards the Hyuuga's upper arm, the one using the technique on Saki.

He really ddint see the rock throw being very useful in terms of use or damage, but one of them started running at him. He took a quick look over at Hiraku when the enemy threw his shuriken at him and saw that two of the enemies were attacking Hiraku now. So he used his own shuriken to transfer them? He wasn't fighting a genin was he? He looked at the approaching figure and weaved some handseals where upon finishing, his body would start sinking into the ground. Yet as he was sinking he still knew one of these guys were a fake, cause from what he saw they had four people. Yet why wasn't Hiraku able to see the difference?

The sight of the large blade nearing didn't phase Koike that much. With a quick roll to lower himself as to get away, his right hand would quickly pull a small round object from of his pouches as he got up. His clone was attempting to dash towards the sinking Kazumo, revealing a sword as he readied a swing, aiming the swing towards the other's neck if he would be able to cover the distance.

When the cloaked figure rolled out of the way, Korina flicked two fingers on her left hand. She gave a "Tch" sound when she saw Hiraku getting attacked. The massive blade was returned to her hand, and she felt the connections on her left hand being made to the large sword. Korina set her feet and dug the tip of the blade into the ground, and held it like a shield to block the oncoming strike.

Just as she was about to grab two of her special knives, Saki noticed that the Hyuuga moved his hand. While she managed to sense the chakra that compressed the air heading towards her with her passive chakra sensory, she wouldn't be able in time to dodge it. Her eyes widened behind her mask as she felt it like a powerful punch in the side, robbing her of air as she tried to keep standing. Squeezing her eyes to slits, the young woman would manage to grab the hilt of two knives as she ran some of her chakra through the weapons. Throwing the knives, the aim seemed off as they would likely pass Hiraku towards Katsu.

Hiraku's attention being mostly on Saki didn't seem too helpful when it came to dodging other attacks. Of course, his Byakugan let him see it as it got closer, but a thrown object was too fast to dodge unless you were at least partially on the look out for it. The best he could do was partially move so that it cut a less crucial part of the arm. He moved so that it only cut part of his muscle, missing a tendon by enough that he'd be able to continue using it, despite the pain. Hiraku, having just had an issue with a ranged weapon, noticed two more coming towards him, as these approached, he quickly used Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation to knock them out of the air. He knew they had chakra in them, but he was hoping his palm rotation would be enough to stop them, or at least slow them enough that they wouldn't cut. Of course, it was only after he began the spin that he realized they weren't targeted at him, but gladly enough his spin was just big enough to reach them.

Katsu leapt up five meters above the spinning, dust rising under him with the assistance of the wind. In mid air, the upside down boy had his eyes turned red and his hands on his knives. Just as he reached the peak, he aimed for the very center of the top of the sphere created by the rotating Hyuuga, throwing four knives, two in each hand, another four following his movements in mid air, hoping to find a point similar to that of the eye of a hurricane, unsure of his untested method.

The arrival opf Korina was a relief as she could cover for him fairly well whenever he messed up his close range. If it was the clone or real one was unknown to him but he came charging at Kazumo who was currently sinking into the ground. Yet he wasn't that worried, until he saw how fast the man was approaching him. His eyes widened as he kept sinking but raised his arm with his mother's blade in hand to halt his sword. Even if the man was stronger the blade should hold out long enough for him to g- Thats when his thought process stopped when the swords went through blade and his face and left no wound or sign of damage. Kazumo just started at the man as he finished sinking in the ground. "Well that was fucking odd... Normally swords don't do that. Shit is that one a genjutsu user? Well for now..." Kazumo thought to himself before bolting his way to where Hiraku was. "Hiraku keep them busy and on the ground if you can." Kazumo said into his communicator.

Koike threw the bomb towards Korina as his genjutsu clone would now run towards her as well. "Earth Release user went underground." He reported as the bomb would explode a few seconds later, releasing the usual dark grey smoke. His genjutsu would make his feet and ankles intangible, seeing how he was expecting the mole-enemy to attempt to go for that.

Korina waited for Kazumo to get underground before she tried to make her escape, her eyes never leaving the cloaked figure that had been running at her. When the figure went through Kazumo, she immediately looking back to the only other target of her chakra strings. She wasn't quick enough to completely escape the bomb's blast, for it was too near by the time she saw it. Quickly, she held her breath and covered her mouth and nose with her arm sleeve. Dropping the chakra strings, on her sword, she threw it towards the clone's general direction with a strong burst of chakra enhanced strength. She hoped that the enemy's own smoke bomb would cover her efforts from them.

Grabbing four shuriken, two in each hand, Saki would imbue them with chakra for a second as she heard Koike's warning. Skidding to the right of Hiraku, the young woman would throw the shuriken a second later in an arc. The chakra would start to extend the range of her shuriken as two were thrown horizontal and two others diagional to create a hex formation to either pin point the Hyuuga or make it harder to avoid the incoming attack from her side.

Hiraku's Byakugan allowed him to tell that one opponent was jumping. As the opponent jumped, he stopped spinning. The opponent in the air seemed to be attempting to throw knives, which Hiraku responded with an Air Palm, hoping that would block all of the knives as well as attack his opponent. As he was doing this, the other opponent had begun throwing shuriken at him. Hiraku frowned, jumping to the side in the hopes of dodging them, but still taking a pretty big cut from one on his leg. Yet again, he could keep fighting, but it'd be painful.

Seeing the chakra being moulded, Katsu brought his hands in front of his chest and clenched his teeth with tight shut eyes as the pulse of chakra blew him out of the air. One of the knives that was blown back cracked the side of his mask and tore through and pulled down his hood with some blood trailing behind it. As he reached the peak of the height he opened his eyes and looked down, flipping and landing on his feet about two dozen meters from his original position, the ground cracking and high pressured air escaping the fissures. He took a moment to recalibrate himself, bringing his hands together.
[/spoili]

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Lesli and zane620
[fieldbox='Shikaroku Nara, Purple']
Konoha Genin, Team 9
Time Off

He had reluctantly left the deer to regroup with the rest of his team, but Shikaroku still felt a strange sense of calm and happiness. As they left the forest and met together, Shikaroku didn't even notice that Violet's pigtails had suddenly disappeared. He was too intent on requesting something from Hiron. When they had a brief moment, Shikaroku asked his sensei if the deer could be placed under the protection of the Nara clan, something he hoped would be acceptable.

The rest of the travel went by relatively quickly and Shikaroku did not say anything further. When they arrived back in Konoha, he wondered briefly if he should return to his compound to inform his family of the deer, but decided against it. Hiron had given them the rest of the day free, which wasn't something that happened too often. As their sensei left, Shikaroku turned to his teammates, noticing for the first time that Violet's hair was different. Deciding not to comment on that, the boy instead answered her question.

"Perhaps lunch would be a good start?" He suggested, feeling his stomach grumbling.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kensuke Nimatsu - Konohagakure Team 7 Jounin, green"]
Konohagakure - One week ago

It'd been a while since he'd talked to a Hyuuga, and with good reason. The members of the large and important clan didn't like him in general. His dojutsu was a threat to their Byakugan, and it was ridiculed for being weaker. His way of life was seen as an insult to theirs of tradition and discipline, but most importantly he was seen as responsible for the third child of the main clan to become a deviating member, who had been given the cursed mark as a result.

Susumu Hyuuga was different. He knew Kensuke in person, and had fought alongside him before. Not during the war against Suna, but during the terror of the industrials. Susumu and Kensuke had fought side by side, saving each other's lives during the sneak assault on the enemy flagship, the great lumbering giant that had reduced Iwa to a pile of rubble. War forged bonds as much as it destroyed, and Kensuke's friendships with those who survived were one of the few things he cherised from his time at the front.

They'd been talking about their experiences of the war for a while now, having encountered eachother during lunch break. Kensuke, who had been on a long mission deep into the Iron Country to capture Matsuri Hyuuga where they ended up killing their previous jounin sensei, who had turned rogue, had missed most of this terror of guns and smoke. Susumu had lived through it all, and so they told of what they recalled from their perspectives. "And those chakra-defeating towers were all of Konoha." Susumu explained. "It felt as if you couldn't use your arms in there. Not being able to use your chakra was extremely weird. As if someone'd cut off a limb." Kensuke nodded. He could understand the man to a certain extent. When he didn't have his sword in a fight he too felt like he missed a limb. Not that he couldn't fight without it, but it was a comparable sensation. "So you blew up those towers as soon as they weren't looking?" Susumu grinned and nodded. "Yeah."

Eventually the conversation switched to Kensuke's mission at the time. He told of travelling through the desolate snow plains, about the tough challenges and fights they had faced. He also told him about the civilians they'd saved from the deserters. Eventually he arrived at Matsuri's rescue and defeating Ushio-sensei. Susumu couldn't quite imagien what it must've been like to have to kill one's own sensei. When Matsuri's final escape attempt was mentioned by Kensuke, Susumu suddenly froze, making Kensuke frown. "What's wrong?" He asked, and when no reply was given he felt a fist of fear clasp his heart. "It's got to do with Matsuri, right?" Kensuke asked. "What's happened to her?" He finally nearly demanded. Susumu looked pained and after a short while of doubt let out a deep sigh.

"She's gone Kensuke. No one knows whereto." He said. "Best information we have on her is that she left her house outside of the Hyuuga estate a week ago and didn't return. No one has a clue where she's gone off to." Kensuke's heart felt like it froze in place, and he couldn't hide his feeling of utter terror. After all that's happened... "Zakito managed to tell us though that she's retreated off somewhere in the world to a peaceful civilian life, away from the terrors of shinobi life. I can understand her decision, but to turn back on her comrades like that...?" Susumu went on. "Well, she's done that before, but to think she'd try to hide her shinobi identity and live a life of simplicity and peace, ... No one had expected that." Kensuke couldn't agree more. How could she do that to him? Kaori, the person to whom he had first dared to give his fragile love to after Matsuri had turned rogue, had died a month ago now. Life was terrible without her, but at the same time he had rediscovered his love for Matsuri. He had felt terribly guilty about it, but it had also given him hope. Perhaps he could share his life with someone, someone who loved him back.

And now she had cut off all ties with him, like one cuts away the rotten tissue from a wound. His love for her had been something that pained her, and she had run away from it, from everything. In that moment he felt absolutely crushed. Susumu could see it, and he was surprised by how affected the Nimatsu was by the news. He'd known of their complicated situation a little bit more than most, but that it went this far? "Some have tried to determine where she went, but as before, she left not a single trace." He said, fearing Kensuke would go after her. Kensuke slowly shook his head as he absorbed the news. He was absolutely devastated, and he didn't trust his own voice enough to reply. Untill suddenly he found a new determination, one he'd never known he posessed. This new feeling took over, and his expression froze into one of acceptation.

"I don't want to hear it any longer." He said, and deep in his heart, the new bitter strength doused what little love he had left for good.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Eiji Emiya, sandybrown"]
Team 11 Jounin | Handing in a Report

It was a couple of days later and Eiji and his team had made it back home. He was at his desk now, writing up the report on the mission in neat, straight handwriting. Behind him Sachi was hopping around the room, muttering various things that Eiji hardly paid attention to. If she wanted his attention she knew how to get it. She really knew how to get it. He placed his pen down and leaved through his report, reading the whole case one more time.

Mission Report

Team 11
Leader:
Eiji Emiya
Members: Ryu Uchiha, Yoshikuni Sadako, Yogiri.
Request: Miya Village was attacked by bandits, the team was requested to help the villagers.

Event Report:

Upon arrival and after spending a night in the village the team was led to the temple by the owner of the inn where the team had spend the night. It became clear during the walk and the conversation with one of the miko at the temple that the bandit attack had hurt some people.

The talk with the priest (name Hotaka Yamimoto), who was also the head of the village, ended in confusion as it turned out that he was not the one who send the mission request. He was very restrained and did not seem to want the team to be there. The team requested information on what happened. Bandits had raided the area, according to the priest, but had just attacked the village. The temple, obviously the richest place of the whole place, had been left strangely untouched. Nothing had been damaged and none of the miko had been hurt. The priest had claimed not to have seen the bandits.

Further investigation revealed that it was actually barowner Rokuro Murasaki who had send in a cry for help to the shinobi of Amegakure. Apparently the bandits had raided the village more often. When asked why no one had ever send a message to Amegakure Rokuro responded that the priest had told them not to. His prayers would keep the bandits away, was what he had said. However, this seemed not to be the case and in the last attack the daughter (Kofuku Yaru) of the inn owner (Tamotsu Yaru) in whom's in the team resided for the duration of the mission was badly wounded and had fallen into a comatose state. Most of the times the bandits only took gold, but with this attack barowner Rokuro felt the need to come to his friend's (Tamotsu) aid and request help.

Returning to the temple to speak with the priest in the end revealed - after some persuasion - that it was Hotaka Yamimoto who had been paying the bandits off to not hurt the temple. They could take the money from the village every year and Hotaka would make sure the authorities would not get involved. This scheme had gone on for a good 5 years now.

The team arrested the priest and left with the promise that another team would take up watch in the village. The bandits came around the same time every year so they could be caught off guard the next time they arrived and be apprehended.

The team returned to Amegakure with the priest. Teamleader Eiji Emiya requests a medical shinobi to be send to the village to treat the wounded girl and see if she can be helped in any way.​

When they had arrived back in Amegakure and had handed the priest over to be judged Eiji had wanted to talk to his team some more, however Yogiri ha beat him to the punch. Quite literally. She had walked up to Ryu, had looked her straight in the face, said some words and had then forcefully smacked the girl right across the cheek. With that done Yogiri had apologized to Eiji and had left. She had requested another team the next day and Eiji hadn't complained. Not because he hadn't liked Yogiri, but because it wouldn't do the team any good if this relationship kept going on like this.

Yet the fact that he had lost another teammember hurt. Maybe he really wasn't fit for this.

He put the papers down and turned to Sachi who was rolling around on the wooden floor. He smiled and told her to get ready. They were taking a trip. In a flash she had partly donned her coat - it was a nice shade of dark red - and seemed to be eager to go out. Eiji scooped up his papers and placed them in a folder before lowering his hand so that Sachi could take his finger. Together they walked out of the house.

It didn't take long for the report to be delivered. Afterwards Eiji brought Sachi and himself some icecream. She was a fan of ice cream though which kid wasn't. As he tried to keep the mess she was making contained he couldn't help but laugh. Despite everything, the mystery, the mess with Yogiri, at least Sachi was still happy about generally everything. When she finished her ice cream he hoisted her up in his arms and carried her home.

He would get a new student, of that he was sure, and maybe this time it would work out better. He also still had to find a way to help Ryu with her problems. So really there was enough to do, he thought as he sat down on the sofa at home and leaned back. Sachi tried pulling on his head but he shove her away which was the start of a rather uneven fight where Sachi tried desperately to get to his hair and he kept refusing.

It was still a pretty good day.

[/fieldbox]

Yoshikuni Sadako
Amegakure Chuunin, Team 11
Amegakure

Sitting above a few papers, Kuni held a pencil and looked them, looked up at the space she was in and then looked back down. One of the papers there was a sketch of the space and the different lengths in it. On the other papers were sketches of tables, chairs, bookcases and counters. There were also a few other papers on a single chair in the space, which stood next to the inner wall, but Kuni currently didn't look at that. She was more focused on the papers in front of her.

During the mission, she didn't have any time to think about this. First, she found out Ryu was a girl. That was a surprise for her and she had a talk with her during a moment they rested, and the mission required their full attention due to how mystery-like it was. It almost felt as if they fell into some kind of a crime movie with the things they discovered. But she did gain from the mission and knew that next time she saw Eiji she would thank him.

After writing down a few more notes on the space sketch, she took out a calculator from her pouch and figured out a few things while writing down on the different papers numbers. Due to her lack of experience in the field, she knew she had to find someone professional to ensure her numbers were right, but until then those were estimates she came up with.

Looking back up at the space around her, Kuni smiled. This was something that was on her mind since she received that letter, and now she was beginning to make it into reality. Gathering all the papers together, she folded and pocketed the sketches and then went and picked up the pile of papers that waited on the chair. Leaving the space, she begun to walk with a fast pace, only to stop at the edge of the street, tape one of the papers to the wall and then continue on her way.

The paper had written: 'Help Wanted for construction and assembly. Contact Yoshikuni Sadako for details, or leave a note at the former "Sadako Silks" shop'.

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Ryu Uchiha, blue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]At the sound of somebody approaching, Ryu turned her eyes upwards from the small notebook leaning against her legs. The girl tucked the pencil away into the small bag next to her on the bed. Ryu's head tilted slightly to the side as she noticed Suguha enter her room. Usually Ryu's sister would knock before she ever entered the room. Ryu figured she knew what was coming and spoke before Suguha could say anything. "I'm sorry Suguha... I should have told you. I was just afraid of hurting you when you found out. I was wron-"

"Would you shut up with that already? I don't care that you hid it. Just promise me you won't do that again, okay Sis? I love you, and that's all that matters. Just don't hide anything else important from me. Got it?"

"Y-yeah Suguha. I won't. But the same goes for you, okay?" Ryu responded as her sister sat down next to her and gave the girl a brief hug. Then Suguha got up and left the room, reminding Ryu that if she wanted to go shopping, she had to get ready. Ryu nodded in response before looking back at what she had been writing previously. It was the book that the young Uchiha had been working on, although the last paragraph was crossed out. This was due to the fact that in her previous thoughts about the mission, Ryu had managed to write about that very mission and not what was happening in the book. The girl understood perfectly just why she was thinking about it... the thought of that woman, Kofuku Yaru, and how she was injured from the bandit attack. Ryu wanted to help her... but ultimately she had no skills that would be any help. This event only cemeted the thoughts that had been running through Ryu's lately. She wanted to be able to help others, not just dispatch those who hurt others for their own gain. Ryu was going to do something about this development. But that was going to come later. First she had to sort out the events that had transpired as a result from the mission.

First off, Kuni had discovered the truth about Ryu. Not that the girl was exactly hiding it... but that hadn't been a pleasant experience. Seeing as Kuni had started off by slapping Ryu and lecturing about the who 'don't hide you are and stuff.' All while having a bloody nose from Ryu's response to the slap. Which had been to punch Kuni straight in the nose. That wasn't pleasant... Ryu honestly felt bad after Kuni was talking about how she wasn't mad or anything. Then upon their return to the Village, Yogiri said some pretty hurtful things then hit Ryu. Which resulted pretty quickly in Ryu, who was quite frankly fed up with the girl's shit at that point, giving her former teammate one hell of a black eye.

Enough wallowing in the past, Suguha was waiting and if Ryu denied her sister a chance to shop after promising... there would most likely be a riot. So the girl got ready and left with her sister, the two spending a few hours picking up outfits for Ryu to wear that weren't just male clothing.

After that fun little adventure, Ryu said goodbye to her sister and began heading through the town. She wanted to talk to Eiji-Sensei about something. So she made her way across town until she found Eiji's residence. Ryu stepped up to the door and knocked, then stepped back a respectful distance and waited for Eiji to answer.[/fieldbox]

Neji Uchiha
Konohagakure Genin Team Nine
Neji made his way back to the village with his squad. The mission had been a success as they had found what they were looking for. And luckily for the farming village it was not a dangerous animal but just a family of deer. It was also something that Hiron Sensei had decided that they would just leave alone. The deer were not really causing any haem to anyone so there was no need for them to remove the deer. They had quickly made it back to the village when Hiron told them that they had the rest of the day off. Neji then turned to his teammates Shikarouku and Violet. Shikarouku had suggested that they go out to lunch. Neji wanted to go train but then his stomach growled which made him blush a little bit. "Yeah sure I'll go out to lunch. I am starving , but after lunch I am going to train some more."

[fieldbox=Operation : Indigo Dragon, indigo]
Yumi Hasewaga,
Strife.

Ghost ANBU member.
Border with the Earth country and Akino.

She had been observing the past two days around the border. There wasn't much activity, but it was clear that it was well patrolled. Not wanting to alert any patrol of either the Empire or the earth country, Yumi considered her options. The option to just run and hoping she would make it through was there, but she didn't deem it a reasonable way. Seeing how she couldn't fly, that option also wasn't open to the operative. Underground? A possible option, but that wouldn't delude sensory nin. While many likely wouldn't consider the threats that much, Yumi was well aware that if she would forget one and getting captured that she wouldn't see the end of the operation. Or even the real start of it.

Thus she decided to head back to the nearby settlement. Trade was on a minimum between the Earth country and Akino. Both nations weren't direct rivals, but neither allies. Something to be expected as the Great War hadn't yet been forgotten. Even while it had been what? Almost sixteen or seventeen years? In the settlement Yumi decided to try her luck with a merchant. Stating that she had been on the road with her parents but lost them after a visit to the capital of the Grass province, she managed to convince the man with some money to take her back to the Earth country. It was where, in her forged story, her uncle was living and where she could go instead of forced to live on the streets of a realm of which she wasn't a citizen.

As expected, a sad expression and the man was sold. Or perhaps it was the small amount of money? Yumi didn't really care as they would leave in the next three hours. Not having a problem with waiting, Yumi considered her plan. It was to be expected that they would be stopped by a patrol and asked for papers and stories. Then either getting an escort to an outpost and decided there if they could go on or were send back. But she figured that she could try to slip away during those checks.

All she needed was one chance.
One shot.
[/fieldbox]

Konoha Genin, Team 9
#GeninProblems

Violet smiled at the suggestion. Given her hair cut, she did not want to go home yet and she was a little hungry. She reached for her pig tail, a habit she does when she thinking. When she grabbed nothing, she remembered she had to cut it. She lowered her head and started doodling in the dirt. She did not want other people to see her, especially her mother. She knew her mother would make fun of her for it, that or get mad that she could not take care of her hair. She knew the other kids would laugh because the hair cut was amateurish at best. Slowly she was deterring her self from want to go out at all. Then the Uchiha mentioned that after eating he was going to go train. Finally Violet decided that it was best not to go out in public or go home. She lifted her head but she did not look at her teammates. "I just remembered... I have... uhh... a training thing to do." She bowed quickly, "Sorry guys... maybe next time." For now all she wanted to do was be left alone now and she started walking off.

[/fieldbox]

Shiba Inumura
Kirigakure Genin
Team 14

Shiba had mostly behaved himself under his temporary leader, though he did have his little strange spurts of dog-ish behavior, but it shouldn't have been too noticable or unsettling to anyone else. He did hate all the walking they had to do. He wanted to just drop on his back, lie down with his belly to the sun, and sleep. Well if he did that he knew for sure that scary big bitch that hid her face would hurt or yell at him, or maybe even the smaller bitch that smelled kind of like her... It occurred to him as weird that they smelled like they were of the same litter yet didn't behave so to each other. Maybe they just didn't like each other... Oh well, none of his business or anything his little mind could properly wrap around.

He whimpered when they were going to be climbing on the mountain now, the mountain! His pads were gonna hurt for weeks... He cautiously stepped on the rocky terrain, having gone onto all fours in fear the floor would give out under him and allow him to fall without him being able to properly jump away. Walking like a two-leg was still sort of new to him...

He quickly got down onto his belly when he heard the incoming flap of wings and cutting of air before anyone else could say anything to him. He was too busy being quiet and being cautious to even acknowledge the boy's sass. He was growling as he saw the giant bird come in, swoop down and rather sloppily gripped the boy's neck, just for the bird to be pierced with a kunai knife and forced to drop him. Served him right for not ducking down. What kind of sire is this dumb?

"I go watch..." He said in a rather rolling, growling tone. He always spoke in a rather rough tone when his adrenaline was up. He went running before anyone else could say something.

Nanami Fukumitsu

Kirigakure Chuunin
Team 14

Nanami was honestly happy she could go on this mission. Even if some of the villagers were cranky from the roc attacks, and the whole lingering thought that a giant bird could come in and deck all of them didn't stop her from feeling like she was actually doing something. She spent so long off duty that she forgot how invigorating it can be to feel wanted, and to help people. She instructed her team just fine until they all came together to start climbing. She hitched a ride on Jeriko's back, since rams were basically masters at climbing, right? Yeah, not like he minded or anything...

She gently groaned when one of the kids which she thought was her age or at least around so; kind of dumb to be making such an idiotic comment like that. She wouldn't be placed as Jounin if she was untrustworthy, now would she? M would have been jailed or whatever if the higher-ups didn't think she would be trusted. Idiot.
She rolled off Jeriko as the warning went out, seeing that Jeriko also dropped, hilariously like a fainting goat. She then got up just to see the idiotic kid had just gotten impaled in the neck by one of the bird's talons. It honestly served him right for wanting to play hero when he was obviously no match.
She watched as the weird dog kid took off after speaking in a rather choppy sentence. What was his deal? He had been acting like... A DOG the entire time they were here... Hah, she bet he was raised by dogs or something...
Nahhh. Impossible.

"We'll go make sure he doesn't get into any trouble." She said, patting Jeriko's side, who quietly went after the boy with her saddled up.