2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
[fieldbox=WELCOME!, lime, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
Heeeellllloooooooo students~! Welcome to U.A. Academy! You may be thinking the worst part is over now you've passed the entrance exam. BUUUUUTTTTTTTTT you would be wrong~! The next couple of months will be the hardest of your life, some of you might not even make it to graduation~! BUUUTTTTTTTT in return you'll be a new Hero with the best education, training, and experience U.A. can offer! So be prepared, follow the rules, and aim high! Because the motto here at U.A. is...GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!

The famous Hero, Present Mic left the stage with a flourish as usual. The crowd of students in front stood in excitement, shock, fear, or just plain boredom as they listened to his speech. This was the U.A. entrance ceremony. You are all first year students that just got accepted into the #1 Academy for Heroics. Either by recommendations, grades, or connections. This is the start of your training to be the Hero you've always dreamed of. Or so they think...[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Plot, solid, blue]
Hola everyone! This is going to an alternate universe (AU) of the anime My Hero Academia (Boku no Hero Academia). You will be playing a fresh batch of first years attending U.A. to become a hero. But not all of you are aiming for such ideas. There are some of you that are putting on a facade of a hero in training, when your real goal is something much darker. Your gathering information for a villain organization by the name of Wrath of the Abyss. Either by force, by choice, or by some deeper reason, you have been sent to learn U.A.'s secrets, weaknesses, and gain power by their training at the same. Only those from the WoB organization know your true intent. The other students, teachers, and heroes are all in the dark...For now.

So pretty much theres going to "hero" students that are there for good reasons, and "villain" students that are there for bad or by force. This will also be set 30 years into the future of the anime so you are allowed to have your parent(s) be a canon character. But just so everyone isnt using canon I will limit the canon parents allowed to 6 that will be played as NPC's. Also take into consideration their Quirks and history. You will be allowed to play a student either in the Hero, Support, or General Studies courses as well.

I plan on having this rp play out in Scenario's, like right now it would be "Start of a New year" where you will be learning the basics of becoming a hero and dealing with the little hiccups ect. Next...Well I'll reveal that later =) I look forward to you joining our band of misfits and feel free to ask any questions![/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Rules, red, dashed, 10]IC Rules:
(I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.)

Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here and there.Just don't let it become a repeated process.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding. Everyone hates it, so please dont have an "instant K.O." of an another character without that player's permission first.
Must post a minimum of once a week. If unable please inform one of the GM's of your reason and estimated post date please!
Now this is a superhero rp so most of the characters or going to be OP in some or way another but please try to keep your character within reason and take into consideration their experience and age.
Since we have underage players this will not be a 18+ rp so keep the detailed gore, romantic acts, and lewd behavior to a PG-13 level please!

OOC Rules:
Anime FC's Only!
Please message myself for issues or to run any idea's by me that have an extreme effect to the RP.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
Put, "#Kaachan" at the end of your CS in order to be accepted and to know you read the rules.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters. We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by others. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a 3 character limit! If someone drops out or a character dies/moves away I will reopen the role they had for another to take.[/fieldbox]

I am also looking for a Co-GM if anyone is interested ^^​

Last edited:
Ooh, awesome. I'm currently brainstorming ideas for my character, but at the moment I'm thinking about utilizing an Animal Mimicry-type of Quirk. Think Udyr from League of Legends, but much more versatile. I just have to think on ways that it can develop.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Alrighty the sign ups thread is up! CHARACTER INDEX - My Hero Academia: Characters! I was going to allow adult characters outside of NPC's but decided to save that for the next Scenario of this rp since they wouldnt really be used in this part.

Ooh, awesome. I'm currently brainstorming ideas for my character, but at the moment I'm thinking about utilizing an Animal Mimicry-type of Quirk. Think Udyr from League of Legends, but much more versatile. I just have to think on ways that it can develop.
Ohh interesting, I dont know of Udyr but I can look him up. As for develop, maybe he/she will be limited to only certain animals right now and has to grow stronger to mimic more/stronger ones? Just a suggestion :)

Ohh interesting, I dont know of Udyr but I can look him up. As for develop, maybe he/she will be limited to only certain animals right now and has to grow stronger to mimic more/stronger ones? Just a suggestion :)

Haha, yeah, Udyr's pretty cool. Then again, my idea was the first thing that popped into my head, so I have no doubt that it might change while I sleep on it.

Regardless, I should have my character up sometime tomorrow night.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia

Haha, yeah, Udyr's pretty cool. Then again, my idea was the first thing that popped into my head, so I have no doubt that it might change while I sleep on it.

Regardless, I should have my character up sometime tomorrow night.
I looked him up, he does look cool =D thats a neat idea. Maybe he can only Mimic like a cat and dog right now but later a tiger ect? LOL I dont know.

Okidoki no rush ^^

Haha, just run up and bark at the villains. Maybe pee on their shoes a bit? =P Judging by how my CS is going right now, I think I somehow ended up with a guy that has wings and manipulates wind. No idea how that ended up coming out of 'Animal Mimicry'.

How would you feel about a character that can make weapons and know how to use weapons that they've touched?

Haha, just run up and bark at the villains. Maybe pee on their shoes a bit? =P Judging by how my CS is going right now, I think I somehow ended up with a guy that has wings and manipulates wind. No idea how that ended up coming out of 'Animal Mimicry'.
HAHA that would be hilarious, maybe hiss at them?
Oh interesting, well it is technically an animal. If you do a raven you can have black wings 0.0
How would you feel about a character that can make weapons and know how to use weapons that they've touched?
Making weapons is fine. But maybe limit it to they can only use one weapon at a time? Like they touch a gun they know how to use it, but they have to touch a sword afterward to be able to know how to use it?

Which reminds me....I FORGOT TO PUT THE Quirk WEAKNESS LINE ON THE CS.... v_v I'm a dummy *goes to edit it* sorry!

Raven, huh? I think you just helped me solidify a character idea...

By the way, are you cool with us posting WIP forms on the other thread? Kaze is about 75 percent finished. I'll probably finish him up tomorrow evening.

Raven, huh? I think you just helped me solidify a character idea...

By the way, are you cool with us posting WIP forms on the other thread? Kaze is about 75 percent finished. I'll probably finish him up tomorrow evening.
Awesome, glad to help :)
Yup thats fine, you all have until the IC goes up to finish your CS's so that will problay be a week or so. You can also create another character later on if you want.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dirty Dan
Making weapons is fine. But maybe limit it to they can only use one weapon at a time? Like they touch a gun they know how to use it, but they have to touch a sword afterward to be able to know how to use it?
Yeah I meant that to an extent like, they can only use one weapon at a time, but if they haven't touched it they can't create it or know how to use it, and right now say they were to touch a tank they can't currently build it but they'd know how to use it, and the bigger the weapon the longer it takes and more energy it takes, so they usually have a weapon pre-built.

Yeah I meant that to an extent like, they can only use one weapon at a time, but if they haven't touched it they can't create it or know how to use it, and right now say they were to touch a tank they can't currently build it but they'd know how to use it, and the bigger the weapon the longer it takes and more energy it takes, so they usually have a weapon pre-built.
Sounds good to me. Oh god someone just randomly makes a tank XD lol that would be entertaining

Sounds good to me. Oh god someone just randomly makes a tank XD lol that would be entertaining
If my character tried they'd probably pass out like a 1/4 of the way through or something like that, like.

"NOW PREPARE FOR MY ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE!!!! *starts to build tank before getting a third of the way passes out*"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
If my character tried they'd probably pass out like a 1/4 of the way through or something like that, like.

"NOW PREPARE FOR MY ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE!!!! *starts to build tank before getting a third of the way passes out*"
Haha ya, sounds like something Kirishima would do

Currently debating between using the character I was gonna use for the other RP or making new one. Think I'll make a new one though, as I'm kind of tired of playing edgelords and loners xD

Currently debating between using the character I was gonna use for the other RP or making new one. Think I'll make a new one though, as I'm kind of tired of playing edgelords and loners xD
Your free to play whatever you like ^^ looking forward to seeing your character!

Oh also, I also forgot to put this in the CS x_x (I'll edit it) but for those who have already created/are in the process of creating a CS please add "Alignment: (Is your student a hero, villain, or on the fence?)" somewhere in your CS with your student's alignment.

Your free to play whatever you like ^^ looking forward to seeing your character!

Oh also, I also forgot to put this in the CS x_x (I'll edit it) but for those who have already created/are in the process of creating a CS please add "Alignment: (Is your student a hero, villain, or on the fence?)" somewhere in your CS with your student's alignment.
Added it lol

Posting my interest here as I'm working on a character. Been waiting for a RP with this series in mind. ^ _ ^

It's not too late for me to join, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.