Status
Not open for further replies.
8DZ8kEK.png

"Well... Yeah... But..." Yulia stopped for a moment before she spoke again "What about you? What are you going to do?" she asked, a concerned look crossed her face, and it looked like she might just be tearing up a little...​
"Well...I dunno, I love being an adventurer, saving lives and journeying into dungeons, saving lives and killing monsters...But..." he pauses and blushes slightly "I also care about you...I'm really torn up over this..." he rubs his neck slightly and smiles shyly "I'd stay without a second thought, but I don't know if I can...I might be needed back home"

"I don't suppose I can have both, eh?" He asks with a small, defeated chuckle "No man is that lucky, after all"

@york

"Hey Yukio, do you have a five yen coin on you? If you want, you can make a wish. Doesn't have to be nothing crazy or fancy, could be as simple as finding a missing cat." Yato informed as he looked to Yukio.

@Mari @anybody

Yukio looked at Yato curiously, over Yukine's shoulder. She had some coins of course, and put her left hand in her pocket. She took some coins out, and found a 5-yen coin. She smiled at Yato. "Here it is", she said. She then wondered, how does the wish process go? She wondered whether to think of what she wanted, or saying it out loud.

"Please tell me how I make my wish, Yato", she asked.

@Lizzy

Yukio looked at Yato curiously, over Yukine's shoulder. She had some coins of course, and put her left hand in her pocket. She took some coins out, and found a 5-yen coin. She smiled at Yato. "Here it is", she said. She then wondered, how does the wish process go? She wondered whether to think of what she wanted, or saying it out loud.

"Please tell me how I make my wish, Yato", she asked.

@Lizzy

"You could say it out loud, or think it. Either one is fine." Yato informed with a smile. He had a feeling that even if most people started to forget him, he'd have Yukio and Hiyori to remember him, at least. Hopefully some of his acquaintances would to, no matter how many worlds apart they may be.

@Mari @anybody

"You could say it out loud, or think it. Either one is fine." Yato informed with a smile. He had a feeling that even if most people started to forget him, he'd have Yukio and Hiyori to remember him, at least. Hopefully some of his acquaintances would to, no matter how many worlds apart they may be.

@Mari @anybody
Yukio thought about it for a few moments. Say it out loud or in her thoughts? She gazed into Yukine's eyes at that moment. Well, he deserved to know what her wish would be, so she decided to let her wish be known to anyone nearby.

tumblr_nds3qs8l3O1rvcjd7o1_250.gif

"My wish," she said out loud, "is that I would find myself back in the arms of the young man I have grown to like a lot since arriving at this strange camp. It may seem a strange wish, but that is no different from anything, and everyone, that I have encountered here. My wish is that I would find myself with Yukine, some day."

@Lizzy

Yukio thought about it for a few moments. Say it out loud or in her thoughts? She gazed into Yukine's eyes at that moment. Well, he deserved to know what her wish would be, so she decided to let her wish be known to anyone nearby.

tumblr_nds3qs8l3O1rvcjd7o1_250.gif

"My wish," she said out loud, "is that I would find myself back in the arms of the young man I have grown to like a lot since arriving at this strange camp. It may seem a strange wish, but that is no different from anything, and everyone, that I have encountered here. My wish is that I would find myself with Yukine, some day."

@Lizzy

Yukine's eyes widened at this. He was a bit speechless at her wish. But the look in his eyes said that he was happy. Yato closed his eyes for a moment, his smile growing as he opened them, with a flick of his thumb the coin flipped in the air for a second or so before the god expertly caught it.
tumblr_ng3ezwrTkZ1t2sdbno1_500.gif

"Your wish has been heard loud and clear. May our fates intwine." Yato responded, smile still in place.

@Mari @anybody that wants in on all teh fluff <3

Yukine's eyes widened at this. He was a bit speechless at her wish. But the look in his eyes said that he was happy. Yato closed his eyes for a moment, his smile growing as he opened them, with a flick of his thumb the coin flipped in the air for a second or so before the god expertly caught it.
tumblr_ng3ezwrTkZ1t2sdbno1_500.gif

"Your wish has been heard loud and clear. May our fates intwine." Yato responded, smile still in place.

Yukio closed her eyes, a little embarrassed at revealing her wish. She held herself close to Yukine, though... just having him, even if only for a little while now before they would all go to where they were respectively going...

In his arms, holding on to him, she felt safe. And, happy.

@Lizzy

Yukio closed her eyes, a little embarrassed at revealing her wish. She held herself close to Yukine, though... just having him, even if only for a little while now before they would all go to where they were respectively going...

In his arms, holding on to him, she felt safe. And, happy.

@Lizzy

Yukine's embrace with Yukio became more firm. He had a rather big smile on his face and he wasn't sure he'd ever smiled as much as before.

Yato would make sure this wish as well as Hiyori's were fulfilled. Yukio's seemed to be a bit easier, at least it sounded easy...but, he'd do his best. He couldn't let them and Yukine down now could he?

Mid-Round Update
Endgame

The black mass suffered multiple blows from Kyon which seemed to have done a great deal of damage, burning away at it with each strike... The real kicker was Bell's attack, which more or less destroyed a good chunk of the black mass, causing it to shrink in size and producing the most chilling screech one could have ever heard. Now weak to the other attacks being sent at them, the mass had no chance; it had been reduced to a size of a tree by the time Sukuna landed a hit on him followed by a few final slices from Yukio and, heck, even a plasma blast from Alex, followed by a combined strike from Orie and Tohsaka. In the end, Aku was defeated... The small portion of the mass that remained slowly formed back into what had once been a towering creature.
s83jAPf.gif

"Ugh...." Groaned a very battle-worn Aku; it looked like he was, as one would say "All tuckered out", he looked like he wasn't in any condition to fight much longer... Ruby quickly ran up to him and punched him lightly in the face "Sorry big guy! I promised Blake we'd get to punch the person behind all of this in the face after all!" she giggled a little before she dashed off in a flurry of petals amidst the crowd.
WDz76gR.png

"Did you really think you could win? While you were distracted with this Murder Game of yours, you left the rest of this place unguarded." Yulia spoke, coming out from behind Bell just now, she crossed her arms as she tapped her foot, approaching the defeated form that was Aku. "You may have beaten me now... But like the other fools that came before... I'll have to imprison you all!" He said, weakly raising his arms... The ground shook, and the sky seemed to flicker for a few seconds, but, nothing happened. "WHAT?! THIS... HOW?!!!" he exclaimed.
t1QHGAz.png

"As I said... You left the rest of this place unguarded... It was a piece of cake to free everyone who you've imprisoned, and regain enough control to defeat you!" Yulia said, she almost looked like a gleefull child who had just won their first game of hide and seek. Aku growled at first, but, then, he seemed to grin in a rather malicious manner "No matter... As, for the first time since I've... Settled in this accursed place, I can escape!" he opened his mouth suddenly, a concentrated look appearing on his face for a moment.
sjZMkvC.gif

He spat out 3 circles formed by some sort of magic and they stopped just a few inches in front of him, forming some sort of portal; a swirl of black and white in constant motion... Shakily, he rose to his feet as he inched towards it "The barrier between this world and others is weak... And this portal will lead me to my freedom! My rule will not only extend throughout my own universe, but through every other in existence!" he shouted, a twisted grin crossed his face as he imagine what such dominance would be like.
M4u20DE.png

"No! I'm not letting you spread your evil anywhere!!!" Yulia cried, a look of intense concentration mixed with surprised crossed her face as she stared intently at the portal... Slowly but surely, it was growing smaller and smaller as Aku tried to reach it; suddenly, various events flashed in everyone's minds for a brief moment... Zhenya, smiling as she hung out in the canteen with Kyon... Ulyana giggling childishly as she pranked the Cybernetics Club Duo with the helo of Karol, a tender, but, happy smile on Slavya's face as she cooked with Hajime... And Alisa, holding two neopolitan ice-cream cones, offering one out to Neo. Suddenly, Speirs, and Karol felt a mass of energy leaving them, and suddenly the "spellbook" of sorts he had been holding lifted out of his hands as the clump of purplish energy was absorbed by it. Yukio, Hajime, Kyon, and Jinx could feel their swords floating into the air as well, they each thrust themselves into the portal, shattering in the process, but, the portal flickered. Beads of sweat formed on Yulia's brow by now, it looked like she was responsible for all of this... Suddenly, the Spellbook glowed a bright purple color as it rammed itself into the portal just Aku had tried to dive into it, the portal flickered, and... Changed, an endless void could be clearly seen within, and... It was pulling Aku into it. "AAAAAAGH! You fools may have defeated me now! But I... WILL... RETUUUUUURN!!!!" He cried as he was sucked into the void within the portal that was waiting for him... As soon as he was through, the entire thing closed, collapsing on itself; it looked like we'd all be seeing the last of this villain, at least for the time being...
oXSRrOA.png

Yulia collapsed on the floor, panting heavily as she wiped sweat off her brow, it took her a while, but, she finally caught her breath, slowly standing up again.
5rN240F.png

"I'm sorry I dragged you all into this... But... If you have any questions, now's the time to ask them." Yulia said, she looked a little guilty and her tail even drooped a little as she looked up at the crowd in front of her, trying to smile a little.
CqzIW75.png

"Now, there's 3 things you can choose here... First; you can go home... Anyone you've grown close with during your stay might find their way to your world... If the bond is strong enough." Yulia paused for a moment, thinking about something. "Second; you can stay here... And live out the rest of your life in this place..." she added, it looked like there might just be more to this world than a camp and an endless road, but... It would only be that way for those who chose to stay... "And lastly; you can help me keep everything in line here..." She said, tilting her head a little "This isn't the only camp that exists... There's many, actually... In different realities here that need to be watched over... Anyone else that ends up here on their own accord will need to be kept in line... To keep things like this from happening again..." Yulia explained, looking a little sheepish. "You see... Aku has created many more camps than even I can handle... I'm not who I used to be... But, I can still try my best to run this all alone... If, no-one wants to help, I don't mean to trouble anyone..." she said, a guilty look crossed her face again, but, eventually, that went away as she tried to smile again. "Just... Remember; when you are ready... You'll be brought back to the camp... The bus will lead you to the results of your choice, but... Once your board it, there's no turning back." Yulia warned, she looked at the crowd gathered before her, waiting on their decisions...

Note! Bold and underline your choice! There are three seperate "scenarios" which will spark your epilogues! (I will provide the details you need if you have to) but basically, once your choice is made and everything is settled, there's one last little update that I will do before the time comes to wrap up your character(s)'s story! Make sure to PM me or message me on skype if you're planning on doing an Epilogue with one of my NPC's or something... And also remember that any questions your characters may have can be answered here, just ask Yulia!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
(All roles are revealed after end-game stages of the game begin)
Played by: @yorkName: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoronName: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @KriegName: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @yorkName: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Revived Role: Chosen
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Dead Role: Survivor

"So that's all?" She looked at the ground. "I don't know whether to be pleased that the master of all evil was such a pushover, disappointed that the MASTER OF ALL EVIL was such a pushover, proud that I kicked his butt into whatever void beyond that was, angry that I lost my cool sword, glad that this silliness is all over, resentful that I lost Fishbones, or confused because seriously, what the heck was that???"

She paused. "So I'll just express them all." Her face contorted in a weird mishmash of all those emotions, looking around...before she just shrugged and fell back, sitting on the ground. "Well that was...fun."

NJebapG.jpg

"That one was for you, Fishbones. The most devastating traitor kill of them all. Till I replace you." She glanced left and right, looking for that cool bitch before she just shrugged and her gaze flicked over towards the cat girl. Well, one of them. "Yeaaaaaah, I gots a question or two." She steadily rose back up. "One, are you in anyway related to someone who goes by Ahri? That's been bugging me a while. And two..." She started walking forward towards Yulia. "What is to stop me from ripping those ears off your head and beating you to death with them for bringing me here without even asking? That's so rude." She stopped right in front of the cat girl, looking at her expectantly.

fvCthMs.jpg

"Cause I am no one's chess piece. In fact, I hate chess! You have to sit around for a long ass arbitrary time, doing little more than occasionally moving a little insignificant thing and I don't see how that is any fun at all! Who actually likes just sitting in a chair all day??? IDIOTS! Am I right?" She grinned. "And as nice as options are...like hell I'm staying here in this godforsaken camp for the rest of my unnatural existence. That's just like...I'll be driven sane within a few months! No. NO NO NO!" She shook her head vigorously.

"So that leaves us with two options. Namely, I go back to my world and the status quo is restored with all the booms and explosions and gunfire befitting a crime spree master." She tapped her chin. "Ooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr...I could watch over some of these realities and make them do as I say and have control...that's a tantalizing thought. Me, in charge of realities! Oooooooh. I'd feel tickled if I did that. I don't know...if I had more weapons to confer with, it'd be easier. And am I interpreting what you're saying correctly? If I watch over the stuff, I have more power and stuff? Cause that would be pretty sweet." She nodded her head, just as vigorously as when she shook it.

"Reality is what I make it to be."

S0bIEar.jpg

"Can you IMAGINE it? Tee hee hee." She giggled. "Oh and don't think I forgot about my two questions earlier. You will answer them. And I mean honestly. Cats can't iie, it's against the rules. And only one of us is a rulebreaker."

@york

Last edited by a moderator:
"So that's all?" She looked at the ground. "I don't know whether to be pleased that the master of all evil was such a pushover, disappointed that the MASTER OF ALL EVIL was such a pushover, proud that I kicked his butt into whatever void beyond that was, angry that I lost my cool sword, glad that this silliness is all over, resentful that I lost Fishbones, or confused because seriously, what the heck was that???"

She paused. "So I'll just express them all." Her face contorted in a weird mishmash of all those emotions, looking around...before she just shrugged and fell back, sitting on the ground. "Well that was...fun."

NJebapG.jpg

"That one was for you, Fishbones. The most devastating traitor kill of them all. Till I replace you." She glanced left and right, looking for that cool bitch before she just shrugged and her gaze flicked over towards the cat girl. Well, one of them. "Yeaaaaaah, I gots a question or two." She steadily rose back up. "One, are you in anyway related to someone who goes by Ahri? That's been bugging me a while. And two..." She started walking forward towards Yulia. "What is to stop me from ripping those ears off your head and beating you to death with them for bringing me here without even asking? That's so rude." She stopped right in front of the cat girl, looking at her expectantly.

fvCthMs.jpg

"Cause I am no one's chess piece. In fact, I hate chess! You have to sit around for a long ass arbitrary time, doing little more than occasionally moving a little insignificant thing and I don't see how that is any fun at all! Who actually likes just sitting in a chair all day??? IDIOTS! Am I right?" She grinned. "And as nice as options are...like hell I'm staying here in this godforsaken camp for the rest of my unnatural existence. That's just like...I'll be driven sane within a few months! No. NO NO NO!" She shook her head vigorously.

"So that leaves us with two options. Namely, I go back to my world and the status quo is restored with all the booms and explosions and gunfire befitting a crime spree master." She tapped her chin. "Ooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr...I could watch over some of these realities and make them do as I say and have control...that's a tantalizing thought. Me, in charge of realities! Oooooooh. I'd feel tickled if I did that. I don't know...if I had more weapons to confer with, it'd be easier. And am I interpreting what you're saying correctly? If I watch over the stuff, I have more power and stuff? Cause that would be pretty sweet." She nodded her head, just as vigorously as when she shook it.

S0bIEar.jpg

"Can you IMAGINE it? Tee hee hee." She giggled. "Oh and don't think I forgot about my two questions earlier. You will answer them. And I mean honestly. Cats can't iie, it's against the rules. And only one of us is a rulebreaker."

@york

Cecil put his hand on his sword. "I can answer the second question. She didn't bring us here. That demon did. We just assisted her in destroying the demon." Cecil said. He gripped Light Bringer harder. "And let's say that you become the ruler of these realms. Would they not destroy you as we destroyed him?" Cecil said, crossing his arms. "All things must fall. That is the nature of life."

@york @anybody

Reactions: Takumi
"Well...I dunno, I love being an adventurer, saving lives and journeying into dungeons, saving lives and killing monsters...But..." he pauses and blushes slightly "I also care about you...I'm really torn up over this..." he rubs his neck slightly and smiles shyly "I'd stay without a second thought, but I don't know if I can...I might be needed back home"

"I don't suppose I can have both, eh?" He asks with a small, defeated chuckle "No man is that lucky, after all"

@york
@DapperDogman
2UOmCXh.png

"Well... You've gotta pick one or the other... But, whatever you choose, I'll stay with you..." Yulia said, she grinned a little, a knowing look crossing her face... "I'll lose my powers over this place if I leave... But, another me will take my place, and things will completely return to how they were before." She said mysteriously, it looked like she was prepared to accompany Bell in his world, but, how she planned on doing that was a mystery indeed...​

NJebapG.jpg

fvCthMs.jpg

S0bIEar.jpg

@york
Cecil put his hand on his sword. "I can answer the second question. She didn't bring us here. That demon did. We just assisted her in destroying the demon." Cecil said. He gripped Light Bringer harder. "And let's say that you become the ruler of these realms. Would they not destroy you as we destroyed him?" Cecil said, crossing his arms. "All things must fall. That is the nature of life."

@york @anybody
@C.T
Yulia looked towards Jinx upon hearing her questions, scratching her head a little.
K3okG2r.png

"Ahri? Well... Not really, but, as for your second question... You can't really hurt me anymore; Aku is gone, and with him, the weaknesses I once had." Yulia said, shrugging a little "You can try... But, here, outside of the camps, I can't be harmed now." she said indifferentely.
CqzIW75.png

"If you choose to watch over these worlds... You'll definitely have power... The camps stay as they usually are, but, you can change what you want... Creating a more diverse branch of reality, but... Remember; just like me... Eventually the time will come to leave your camp... You'll know it when it happens." Yulia smiled a little, it looked like even with the answers she gave, her words still sounded as cryptic as they always did.

@DapperDogman
2UOmCXh.png

"Well... You've gotta pick one or the other... But, whatever you choose, I'll stay with you..." Yulia said, she grinned a little, a knowing look crossing her face... "I'll lose my powers over this place if I leave... But, another me will take my place, and things will completely return to how they were before." She said mysteriously, it looked like she was prepared to accompany Bell in his world, but, how she planned on doing that was a mystery indeed...​

@C.T
Yulia looked towards Jinx upon hearing her questions, scratching her head a little.
K3okG2r.png

"Ahri? Well... Not really, but, as for your second question... You can't really hurt me anymore; Aku is gone, and with him, the weaknesses I once had." Yulia said, shrugging a little "You can try... But, here, outside of the camps, I can't be harmed now." she said indifferentely.
CqzIW75.png

"If you choose to watch over these worlds... You'll definitely have power... The camps stay as they usually are, but, you can change what you want... Creating a more diverse branch of reality, but... Remember; just like me... Eventually the time will come to leave your camp... You'll know it when it happens." Yulia smiled a little, it looked like even with the answers she gave, her words still sounded as cryptic as they always did.
"Yulia, Thank you for the clarification. As I said, I would like to return home. I have friends there, and I have people there that require my guidance. I rule a kingdom, an dI have no one to rule for me while I am gone." Cecil bowed, and nodded. "I would aid you, but I am afraid that Baron would fall into chaos." He stood up, and adjusted his scarf/cape.

The battle had been won and with that came a choice.

"Home."

"Home, obviously."

There wasn't really anything else to think about regarding that and having their choices spoken aloud Orie would go and see if she could find Blake and Shiki while TOHSAKA searched for Kyon.

@york @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Bell, upon hearing the rather threatening nature of what Jinx said, rolled his eyes and placed a hand on his dagger "And even if you could rip her ears off, I'd stop you...simple as"

He certipainly hoped she wouldn't start a fight, because she'd already lost Fishbones, losing whatever guns she had left would ruin her fun for quite some time

"So, if you're still needing an answer outside of Yulia's...It's me, I'm what's going to stop you"

His face softens slightly as he gives a sigh "But I'm sure, as per usual, I can't harm you or vice versa, so it's wasted breath at this point"

One of these days, you're gonna meet your match, someone just as crazy as you...And I hope to god they put you through what you did to us...Because I'll be damned if it ain't fun"

He gives a small smile and turns to Yulia "If you're sure you're ready to leave, then let's go"

@C.T. @york

Reactions: Takumi
Kyon was found doing his own thing.

@Jeremi

"Well there you are master." TOHSAKA replied walking up to Kyon. "I saw you fighting earlier, I didn't realize you had such a strong arm." She replied coyly. "Now that this all is getting rapped up." She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close. "Where's my money?"

"...Wicked. I'll probably maybe take that option then, yeah. That'll be new. The laws of reality, like any other pesky law, are bent and broken. By me! Hahahahahaha. Is there anything better than that for an ending? Nope. And it'll probably make up for this whole abduction to camp boresville."

Blake had been quiet on the bus, quiet during Aku's speech. Because she had been ready. Oh so ready to unleash all the pent up sadness and anger and fear that she'd been put through in this godforsaken pocket world of a god damn murderous summer camp.

And then Yulla said that you could only hurt him with magic.

Blake tried obviously. A few tosses of Gambol shroud, a few dust bullets fired at the shadowy demon, but none of it was of any effect. She backed off... and just sort of deflated. This wasn't her fight. Hell, it was never her fight. She was just a random bystander pulled into someone else's clusterfuck. The crew on the train that was considered expendable shifted to the multiversal stage. She didn't want this fight, she didn't want anything to do with any of this. She just... just really wanted to go home.

Thats not to say she wasn't watching with dark apprehension as the others fought ready to swoop in and pick up a blade if one of the others fell, and that didn't sigh in immense relief when the others finally won. But there weren't any cries of victory or hugs shared with new friends or jokes between comrades in a battle well fought. She just walked up to Yulla, quietly said that she definitely was going to choose to go home before slinking off.

Wait.

She smacked herself in the forehead and turned around. There was at least one goodbye she had to say, and she tried to pick out the other Ruby in the crowd. Even if it wasn't her Ruby, and even if there was another Blake somewhere else she was sure was still friends and teammates with the girl, she could just leave without saying goodbye first

@york

Bell, upon hearing the rather threatening nature of what Jinx said, rolled his eyes and placed a hand on his dagger "And even if you could rip her ears off, I'd stop you...simple as"

He certipainly hoped she wouldn't start a fight, because she'd already lost Fishbones, losing whatever guns she had left would ruin her fun for quite some time

"So, if you're still needing an answer outside of Yulia's...It's me, I'm what's going to stop you"

His face softens slightly as he gives a sigh "But I'm sure, as per usual, I can't harm you or vice versa, so it's wasted breath at this point"

One of these days, you're gonna meet your match, someone just as crazy as you...And I hope to god they put you through what you did to us...Because I'll be damned if it ain't fun"

He gives a small smile and turns to Yulia "If you're sure you're ready to leave, then let's go"

@C.T. @york
"...Wicked. I'll probably maybe take that option then, yeah. That'll be new. The laws of reality, like any other pesky law, are bent and broken. By me! Hahahahahaha. Is there anything better than that for an ending? Nope. And it'll probably make up for this whole abduction to camp boresville."
t1QHGAz.png

"Everyone should make their choices too! Until then, we'll stick around here for a while... If that's okay with you." Yulia said, smiling a little, she approached Jinx after she heard her decision, still grinning in a childish manner "If that's what you want... Then, that's what it will be." she said, she closed her eyes for a moment before she opened them, Jinx could feel that something about herself was different, she was stronger, but, somehow lighter... Though, it felt like the new changes weren't quite fully there yet. "Your role will become clear to you once you ride the bus... I'll inform you about the few tasks you have as an overseer, but, they shouldn't be too hard; you'll have plenty of time to do what you want, just remember that no-one at the camp will see you until your last term." She said, that mysterious smile on her face cropped up once more...​

Yukine's embrace with Yukio became more firm. He had a rather big smile on his face and he wasn't sure he'd ever smiled as much as before.

Yato would make sure this wish as well as Hiyori's were fulfilled. Yukio's seemed to be a bit easier, at least it sounded easy...but, he'd do his best. He couldn't let them and Yukine down now could he?

As she stayed in Yukine's embrace, Yukio was already thinking ahead to how their next meeting would be... should Yato's 5-yen wish be granted to her eventually. Perhaps dinner at a nice restaurant in Ginza? A relaxing walk around Harajuku? Or even an afternoon relaxing in the hot springs of Hakone? Her thoughts filled with ideas...

But for now she was content to enjoy this embrace, a feeling that she never really had before, with this wonderful man who she had sworn to protect. Ironically it was the bodyguard now who felt so warm and secure in the arms of the protected.

@Lizzy

Ju7cCYi.png

Slavya blushed a little, she was about to say something else, but, suddenly, she seemed to remember something... Reaching into a shirt pocket, she drew out some sort of handkerchief; a hand-made one at that, there was some flower pattern embroidered on it. "Here... Take it, as a parting gift... No matter how long it takes, I'm sure we'll meet again!" She said, smiling again, it looked like she understood what Hajime meant, though... One had to wonder how things would go from here, perhaps only time could tell...​
tumblr_inline_msxacwyaxb1qz4rgp.png

Hajime carefully took the handkerchief from her with a smile, "It's beautiful, Slavya, thank you... I'l make sure to take care of this until I can return it." With those last few words, he folded away the cloth into his pocket before heading for the path to leave with assured steps. We'll meet again, I just know it. This isn't the last goodbye...

Status
Not open for further replies.