Status
Not open for further replies.
When Neo woke up, she was sitting beside Alisa, except she was on the bus this time... Alisa seemed to have been lost in thought until she noticed that Neo was awake.
cfnLfkb.png

"Oh! You're awake!" She stammered, looking a bit startled, but, after a moment she seemed to regain her composure "So... What are you planning to do after this is over?" she asked, trying to sound calm when she spoke, though, a small tremble in her voice revealed that she wasn't as calm as she'd like to be...​
Neo blinked when she saw that Alisa was nearby, and just like their first confrontation, she was surprised in a way. However, considering the question she asked her, Neo knew she couldn't say too much considering that there were certain individuals in the area.

"I have... business to do, but other than that, nothing to note."

@york

Kyon: Epilogue - Disillusion

Right, right. Whatever.

#doneWithAsakura2015

As long as he didn't have to see her around again, he'd be content. That girl has done nothing but cause trouble for him no matter what, and even this place seemed to be no exception. But whatever. She was free to do whatever the hell she wanted as long as it didn't concern him or Suzumiya. But of course, with her programming or whatever, who knew how long it'll be until he might run into her again?

Either way, as he would get away to leave the camp, it would appear that Zhenya was back, and after his address once again.

Perhaps it was time.

With an almost sad, pitying smile, Kyon would pat the librarian girl by the head, almost ruffling her hair a bit. "Yeah... I never did, did I? What a shame. But... I think if we meet each other, it won't be until a while," He said, pocketing his hand, "You see... It's not that simple. My address... doesn't really exist yet. And even if it does, I don't live there yet."

Ah, yes. This was a different time, wasn't it? Not only was this Russia, but it was 1980s Russia. Presumably in a world parallel to his no less. Who knows what other changes there might be if he did more?

"So I'm afraid we won't be able to visit. Sorry, that's just the way things are," Kyon apologized, rubbing his head, "Besides... where I'm from, you might already be married. To a guy better than me no doubt. I wouldn't wanna change that for you, would I?" He would ask with a small smile, before beginning to board the bus, stopping just short of the final step, "But y'know... I had fun. I only wished we could have had more time together. Who knows? Maybe I woulda done something reckless, stayed here in the name of love, messed everything up for the sake of happiness. Too bad I'm too logical to do that, huh?" He would ask, giving a light laugh as if to lighten the mood, before glancing back, "Well... See ya."

And then like that, he was gone.

- - -

Once upon a time, there was a young boy.

He did not believe in things like Santa Claus, aliens, time travelers, espers, or sliders. He was strictly a logical kind of guy who didn't buy into the superstition, and broke out of the hold of childlike wonder at a relatively early age.

And yet, of all people, he was the one who would find himself meddling (against his own will) in the business of said alien androids, time travelers, and espers, who all followed an unsuspecting goddess of space and time. Fate worked in funny ways, it seemed. If fate even existed at all, and it wasn't just pure coincidence. Between all the stuff he had to deal with on a daily basis, the existence of fate wouldn't be so far-fetched in Kyon's oh so humble opinion.

Perhaps it all depended on the limits of the power of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Either way, Kyon didn't even wanna bother thinking about that. He had thought about the irony, the funny part, the tragic part, and whatnot a million times over. What he did want to do was talk to Nagato. She would know what the hell he had just been through.

w5fyE0l.gif

When he woke up that morning, for some reason, he felt oddly grumpy. Moreso than usual. He didn't wanna get out of bed, less enthusiastic than usual. And that led to some less than ideal moments with his cat and his sister, though he'd keep going back to sleep until he'd get a text from his parent that would get him back in line.

y7caNSi.png

Maybe it was because in his own world, it was Winter, which was really jarring coming off the Summer of the camp. Maybe it was because his vacation from Haruhi and the others was over. Maybe it was because of a lot of things. Who knows?

Well, whatever. Bah.

Whatever the case, Kyon went through his day as though it were any other day, vivid memories of the whatever game he was just in still in his head. He was silent in class as usual, only speaking when spoken to, which was surprisingly a not a lot. Haruhi didn't seem to act like Kyon was gone for a particularly long time, as if to suggest to him that in his world, he was only gone for a brief moment.

Kyon.gif

He had seen enough sci-fi movies to know that different worlds probably didn't follow the same time. And even if he didn't already know that, the fact that he was brought to a world that was still stuck in the '80s... Huh.

Of course, he knew full well it wasn't a dream. He could still vividly remember those he had encountered along the way. Zhenya, Gaara, Hajime, Hank, and of course, Asakura. Dreams weren't something that could easily be remembered, yet Kyon could easily list off specific names and events right off the bat.

A game like this was something that couldn't be forgotten.

Once lunch would come, Kyon would march right on over to the usual room. The room that was once the Literature Club's hangout. The room that had subsequently been turned into the headquarters of the S.O.S. Brigade, led by none other than Miss Haruhi Suzumiya herself, the driving force of Kyon's high school life, it seemed, whether he liked it or not.

The young man rushed to the room in order to get answers. Even if Yuki Nagato would not have the answers he was looking for, she would still help him uncover them for himself. In some probably unnecessarily cryptic way. And God knows he could totally use that right now, huh? Riddles to solve more riddles. Still, if this was a problem caused by Haruhi, he would have dealt with the girl herself, but... this was something beyond even Haruhi's power, he felt.

He didn't want to rely on Nagato again, if only because she never owed him a thing, but gave everything to him either way... He hated being the kind of person to just go "Oh, Nagato can fix this!" or "Nagato will know what this means."

But even so.

Kyon trusted Nagato, and he knew that she also trusted him.

If he was going to depend on her, he should at least learn to stand by her side instead of stand behind her for once.

And with that, he would open the door to the Brigade Room.

"Yo, Nagato, I'm he--" He began to announce, before coming across a surprising sight.

Kyon would come across nothing. And that was the surprising part. The room was empty.

Normally, even if he rushed quickly, Nagato would always be sitting there, alone at the desk, reading some random novel. So naturally, it came as a surprise that she was not here at the moment.

W-Well, no matter. Maybe she was just running late for some reason. Whatever. He could wait, right?

... Huh, that was peculiar. Of all things, why was her library card here?

Ah, yes. The good ol' library card. The one that Kyon had helped Nagato get. And then after that, she was able to read all the books she wanted. What a strange individual she was. But nevertheless, Kyon didn't mind. She was grateful for the card, he was sure, and she probably cherished it. As much as someone like her could cherish sometihng. But... huh, isn't her name wrong on here?

If his eyes didn't deceive him, he could have sworn the text read "Minori Chihara." Maybe if he got a better look...

And then Kyon touched it.

Flash.

Strange flashes invaded Kyon's mind out of nowhere. Events that he did not encounter. Memories that he did not have. Talk of some guy named Elliot. Talk of some strange phenomena called the Illusion Games. Talk of its relation to the Murder Games, like the event Kyon himself had just been in. Talk of some girl named--

"Agh... augh!" Kyon groaned loudly, being sent stumbling into the seat behind him. Despite the flashes only lasting for a brief moment, he felt like someone had whacked him upside the head with a hammer. God, that was painful. He even had a massive headache to match. What was all this crap? Murder Games? Illusion Games? What the hell was all this?

disappearance-00.jpg

Still, despite the overwhelming amount of information that had been poured into his head, one thought that Kyon had absorbed into his consciousness stuck out among the rest.

"That girl... an American. Agnes, Agnes."

Kyon looked up, slowly adjusting back to reality.

"Just who the hell is Teresa Agnes?"

Home.

Chicago and none the worst for wear. As he knew it would be, though considering everything else. Was there any regret? Any remorse? Perhaps some lingering thought for the mafia don and his own ideals and how they clashed?

Absolutely not.

The very next day, after calmly confirming he was home he got up and called a meeting of his inner circle, the subject in question?

He smirked and placed his fingers against each other.

"Gentlemen...Ladies. I've a question for each of you, to be considered after we revise our security and shielding against arcane threat."

And looking at them all, he did something to unnerve all of them in some way or another.

Marcone smiled and innocently, he asked.

"What do any of you know of a Murder Game?"

Gentleman Johnny Marcone, will return...

Cecil stepped into the Great hall. A bunch of people turned to look at him. A man at the end of the table stood up.

"Our King has returned!" He said. The crowd began cheering.

"Cecil Harvey, The King of Baron, is back!"

"He has finally returned from being missing!"

"Our King has returned."

Various voices cheered.

Cecil-harvey.png

Cecil looked at the crowd. "Why are you all acting like I was gone forever? I was only gone for 6 days." He said letting out a small laugh. "I went to a beautiful place. It was called Russia. There was so much beauty there. More beautiful than we currently have." Cecil sat down. "I met another girl there. She sang like Edward, and had the beauty of Rydia and Rosa." He smiled. "I hope to see her again."

The crowd looked at Cecil like he was crazy. Cecil didn't mind. Suddenly a murmuring occurred among the crowd. Cecil closed his eyes, trying to picture the camp, trying to picture Yukio, Yato, Yukine, Kyon, Yellow, and Miku. He pictured the dance, and him reading under the moonlight in the Music Room. He sighed, and smiled. Cecil reopened his eyes. "I'm home, and I rule the world." He said.

@york ((Feel free to send Miku in at any time. I have plenty more of these I can post.))

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Cecil Harvey's Epilogue Part 1/Who knows: Bloodstained Past.

((Don't worry, Movie music will come soon.))

Cecil muttered something about a woman named Rosa, and woke up on the bus. "Not again..." He groaned. He listened to what Yulia had to say. He muttered something, and then muttered "Sleep." A small glow came from his hand, and he fell into a deep sleep.

An Unknown Location:

Cecil awoke in his bed. He rubbed his eyes. A familiar woman sat across from him.

tumblr_loxu8w3cV71qe8r84o1_400.jpg

"R-Rydia? What are you doing here?" Cecil asked.

"I came to see if you were alright. You haven't been seen for days. I just wanted to make sure you weren't dead." Rydia said. "I don't know who they'd get to rule in your place, Cecil."

Cecil sat up in his bed. "I was at camp." He said, narrowing his brow. "In a place called Russia."

Rydia looked at Cecil. "Are you ok? Did someone cast a spell on you? Can you break it?"

"Yes, and I already did." Cecil said.

All of a sudden, two more people would come into the room:

216cd9d01aacb4e34aeed74cb2070ba4.jpg

"Cecil!" The boy shouted. "You're back!"

The girl just let out a sigh. "Calm down, Palom. It's not like it's a big deal."

The boy looked at his sister. "It's a huge deal, Porom! Cecil's back! After a week of being somewhere, he's back!" The boy, despite being in his late teens, jumped onto Cecil. Cecil was surprised.

"Shouldn't you two be back in Mysidia?" He asked.

"The elder let us off when he heard you went missing. We just had to rush to see you." The boy said.

The girl sighed again. "Palom's exaggerating. The Elder's here as well. He's just dealing with other matters." She rolled her eyes. "We're always under his watch."

Finally, a fourth figure entered.

After_Gilbart.png

"Ah, as the others have probably established, the King awakes." The man said.

"Edward?" Cecil asked. "You came as well?" Cecil looked at the man. "I was only gone a week. You're acting like I was out forever."

Edward laughed. "So, the king awakens. I abandoned Damcyan because of you. I hope you know that. I brought music."

Cecil smiled. "I'm good. I should probably just get ready." He stepped out of bed, and began putting his armor on. He held Lightbringer up, and looked at it, and he remembered Miku. He wished she were there right now. He smiled, and tossed his scarf/cape around his shoulder. He sheathed Light bringer. "Well, shall we?" He looked at Rydia, Edward, and the twins. "Onto my next adventure." He began heading downstairs, with the group following behind him.

Cecil stepped into the Great hall. A bunch of people turned to look at him. A man at the end of the table stood up.

"Our King has returned!" He said. The crowd began cheering.

"Cecil Harvey, The King of Baron, is back!"

"He has finally returned from being missing!"

"Our King has returned."

Various voices cheered.

Cecil-harvey.png

Cecil looked at the crowd. "Why are you all acting like I was gone forever? I was only gone for 6 days." He said letting out a small laugh. "I went to a beautiful place. It was called Russia. There was so much beauty there. More beautiful than we currently have." Cecil sat down. "I met another girl there. She sang like Edward, and had the beauty of Rydia and Rosa." He smiled. "I hope to see her again."

The crowd looked at Cecil like he was crazy. Cecil didn't mind. Suddenly a murmuring occurred among the crowd. Cecil closed his eyes, trying to picture the camp, trying to picture Yukio, Yato, Yukine, Kyon, Yellow, and Miku. He pictured the dance, and him reading under the moonlight in the Music Room. He sighed, and smiled. Cecil reopened his eyes. "I'm home, and I rule the world." He said.

@york ((Feel free to send Miku in at any time. I have plenty more of these I can post.))
@The Silver Paladin
As he spaced out, Cecil ran into someone... Well, more accurately, someone ran into Cecil all of a sudden, someone with a rather excessively long pair of pig-tails; it was Miku, wearing that same Pioneer Pioneer uniform from the camp, except... It looked like it was made up of a different kind of fabric.
OXidME0.png

"Oh! Sorry! I guess I was lost in thought..." She looked Cecil over a little, seeming a bit confused for the moment "Have I seen you before?" she said... It looked like she was gonna hurt herself thinking like this, but, nonetheless, it was strange seeing her here... Was what had happened in that camp all just a dream? Or... Something else...​

Last edited:
???: Foreshadowing - The Uninteresting Exchanges Between Evil-doers

latest

"Hmph. So in the end, the experiment was a success," the young magician said, smiling at the very device before him. Well, perhaps the word "device" was inaccurate, but it was the closest thing that he could use to describe it. Though it was too... organic to be described as a machine, it was still little more than a tool, albeit a very convenient tool. A large, clawed hand. It seemed demonic, almost. Certainly not human at the very least, that was for sure. Either way, it was all the same to him.

"It's as you said. I simply bestow some of the power upon those I deem to be reliable guinea pigs and see what the result is."

"Oh? And what were the said results?" Another man from behind would ask, standing in the shadows, much of his figure obscured in the darkness.

"Amusing, to say the least," the first man replied, glancing back at the other, "Yet quite intriguing, I shall admit. Though it could have gone better, the end was still satisfactory."

"I see. I am glad to hear you are pleased with this new power."

"Hmph. Don't flatter yourself," he said, "Still... It's quite tragic, is it not? These... Murder Games."

"Oh? How so?"

"Lining these people up to be slaughtered like cattle, one by one. Giving them false hope, and then crushing it. It's almost... sadistic," he chuckled, crossing his arms briefly as he focused his attention back onto the large hand in front of him, "Yet I suppose it serves humanity right. Giving into their primal urges like savage animals... Perhaps this is a way of inflicting God's judgment upon man. It is as they say, is it not? The Lord works in mysterious ways. You of all people should know. I imagine you're quite the religious one too?"

"In a manner, yes, though I can assume some principles are different from yours."

"So you say," the young man nodded, "But perhaps the one who suffered the most tragic fate was actually Aku, rather than any of those Survivors."

"Oh? Aku? Why do you say that?"

"Either way, his life was doomed when he had run into us. He had two fates waiting for him at the end of the road, and both of them resulted in his death. The first came true; meeting his end at the hands of the Survivors, and the other outcome, should he have prevailed, would have simply resulted in him perishing by my hand instead. After all, if he were to gain too much power, who knows what he might have tried next? Even if that was not the case, doing away with a creature of evil... a creature of the devil... There is no sin in destroying evil, is there? So therefore, I would still be pure in the eyes of God."

"Ah, so that is what you meant," the man nodded, folding his arms behind his back, "You coerce him into orchestrating his own Murder Game, and then once he has outlived his purpose, you dispose of him like trash. I should have expected as much from you... Fiamma of the Right."

The young magician, Fiamma of the Right, would face the man.

"Yes, it is quite amusing, isn't it? The Survivors will never know the full truth behind the Murder Game. The experiment they had just partaken in. The truth is a beautiful thing, and it is quite tragic to know they will never know it. They will never know of the true master who worked behind the scenes. The one who really orchestrated this incident. I, the great Fiamma of the Right."

"Hmph. Careful. You speak of Aku getting a big head, and then I hear you spouting that..."

"Tch. Silence. I only keep you alive because you are still useful to me. When you outlive your usefulness, that will be when we cease to know each other. I could kill you and let myself be the only one with the power to create even more Murder Games, so I would watch my tongue if I were you. Am I understood?"

"Heh. How bold. What makes you think you are the only one I spoke to?"

"..."

"Perhaps I am just bluffing, and that you really are the only other one. Perhaps I've told one other soul. Perhaps I've traveled through thousands of other worlds and passed on the message. Perhaps there are hundreds of other Murder Games being played out there somewhere as well," the man smirked, turning his back on Fiamma of the Right and beginning to walk, "Still, I can tell our business is done here, so I shall not overstay my welcome if anything else. Still... that hand is not a toy. You may use it for your own intentions, but if you abuse its power... Well, I cannot guarantee your safety."

"Tch. I am no hypocrite. I am not a power-hungry maniac like Aku. I know my limits and my goals, and those are what I will use this hand for. Soon, the multiverse will know of the great Fiamma of the Right."

"Hmph. I wouldn't get confident if I were you. We still have at least one more experiment to oversee before long..." The tall man spoke, before walking away from the scene.

"Let us see just how well Ghirahim will fare..."

• Love
Reactions: York
Neo blinked when she saw that Alisa was nearby, and just like their first confrontation, she was surprised in a way. However, considering the question she asked her, Neo knew she couldn't say too much considering that there were certain individuals in the area.

"I have... business to do, but other than that, nothing to note."

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
Alisa had a bit of a far away look on her face before she spoke again, her expression suddenly reverting to a more laid back one.
NGd4RO0.png

"Soo... You got an adress or something?" She asked, this came straight out of the blue... But, it looked like she really did want to know...​

tumblr_inline_msxa0l0nAS1qz4rgp.png

Where am I...? The soft, plush back of the seat pressed against him, easing away the knots of stress and worry in him. As he yawned and fully awoke, a wave of relief and joy swept through him. We're on the bus again, going home... And Slavya is coming with me!

He smiled back at the blonde, blissful surprise in his heart, "At least I didn't miss you, Slavya..." Yeah, just as corny saying it out loud as it was saying it to myself, but still worth it. Already, he could feel himself growing tired once again, and he gently took her hand into his, "Hey, how about you do like me and Lena... Some sleep after all that might be good..."​
S0iwacw.png

What Hajime said had made Slavya blush a little, but, eventually she snapped out of her small stupor when he mentioned sleeping "I guess so..." Slavya said, she smiled a little as she leaned her head against Hajime a little "G'Night..." she said, yawning a little...​

@The Silver Paladin
As he spaced out, Cecil ran into someone... Well, more accurately, someone ran into Cecil all of a sudden, someone with a rather excessively long pair of pig-tails; it was Miku, wearing that same Pioneer Pioneer uniform from the camp, except... It looked like it was made up of a different kind of fabric.
OXidME0.png

"Oh! Sorry! I guess I was lost in thought..." She looked Cecil over a little, seeming a bit confused for the moment "Have I seen you before?" she said... It looked like she was gonna hurt herself thinking like this, but, nonetheless, it was strange seeing her here... Was what had happened in that camp all just a dream? Or... Something else...​
"Hmm?" Cecil said. He looked down. Cecil had a smile on his face. He looked at her. "I'm sorry. I was also lost in thought. I don't know if we've met, but you seem familiar." He knew who it was. "Wait, wait, I know your name. Miku? Y-You're here!" He smiled.

Kyon: Epilogue - Disillusion

Right, right. Whatever.

#doneWithAsakura2015

As long as he didn't have to see her around again, he'd be content. That girl has done nothing but cause trouble for him no matter what, and even this place seemed to be no exception. But whatever. She was free to do whatever the hell she wanted as long as it didn't concern him or Suzumiya. But of course, with her programming or whatever, who knew how long it'll be until he might run into her again?

Either way, as he would get away to leave the camp, it would appear that Zhenya was back, and after his address once again.

Perhaps it was time.

With an almost sad, pitying smile, Kyon would pat the librarian girl by the head, almost ruffling her hair a bit. "Yeah... I never did, did I? What a shame. But... I think if we meet each other, it won't be until a while," He said, pocketing his hand, "You see... It's not that simple. My address... doesn't really exist yet. And even if it does, I don't live there yet."

Ah, yes. This was a different time, wasn't it? Not only was this Russia, but it was 1980s Russia. Presumably in a world parallel to his no less. Who knows what other changes there might be if he did more?

"So I'm afraid we won't be able to visit. Sorry, that's just the way things are," Kyon apologized, rubbing his head, "Besides... where I'm from, you might already be married. To a guy better than me no doubt. I wouldn't wanna change that for you, would I?" He would ask with a small smile, before beginning to board the bus, stopping just short of the final step, "But y'know... I had fun. I only wished we could have had more time together. Who knows? Maybe I woulda done something reckless, stayed here in the name of love, messed everything up for the sake of happiness. Too bad I'm too logical to do that, huh?" He would ask, giving a light laugh as if to lighten the mood, before glancing back, "Well... See ya."

And then like that, he was gone.

- - -

Once upon a time, there was a young boy.

He did not believe in things like Santa Claus, aliens, time travelers, espers, or sliders. He was strictly a logical kind of guy who didn't buy into the superstition, and broke out of the hold of childlike wonder at a relatively early age.

And yet, of all people, he was the one who would find himself meddling (against his own will) in the business of said alien androids, time travelers, and espers, who all followed an unsuspecting goddess of space and time. Fate worked in funny ways, it seemed. If fate even existed at all, and it wasn't just pure coincidence. Between all the stuff he had to deal with on a daily basis, the existence of fate wouldn't be so far-fetched in Kyon's oh so humble opinion.

Perhaps it all depended on the limits of the power of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Either way, Kyon didn't even wanna bother thinking about that. He had thought about the irony, the funny part, the tragic part, and whatnot a million times over. What he did want to do was talk to Nagato. She would know what the hell he had just been through.

w5fyE0l.gif

When he woke up that morning, for some reason, he felt oddly grumpy. Moreso than usual. He didn't wanna get out of bed, less enthusiastic than usual. And that led to some less than ideal moments with his cat and his sister, though he'd keep going back to sleep until he'd get a text from his parent that would get him back in line.

y7caNSi.png

Maybe it was because in his own world, it was Winter, which was really jarring coming off the Summer of the camp. Maybe it was because his vacation from Haruhi and the others was over. Maybe it was because of a lot of things. Who knows?

Well, whatever. Bah.

Whatever the case, Kyon went through his day as though it were any other day, vivid memories of the whatever game he was just in still in his head. He was silent in class as usual, only speaking when spoken to, which was surprisingly a not a lot. Haruhi didn't seem to act like Kyon was gone for a particularly long time, as if to suggest to him that in his world, he was only gone for a brief moment.

Kyon.gif

He had seen enough sci-fi movies to know that different worlds probably didn't follow the same time. And even if he didn't already know that, the fact that he was brought to a world that was still stuck in the '80s... Huh.

Of course, he knew full well it wasn't a dream. He could still vividly remember those he had encountered along the way. Zhenya, Gaara, Hajime, Hank, and of course, Asakura. Dreams weren't something that could easily be remembered, yet Kyon could easily list off specific names and events right off the bat.

A game like this was something that couldn't be forgotten.

Once lunch would come, Kyon would march right on over to the usual room. The room that was once the Literature Club's hangout. The room that had subsequently been turned into the headquarters of the S.O.S. Brigade, led by none other than Miss Haruhi Suzumiya herself, the driving force of Kyon's high school life, it seemed, whether he liked it or not.

The young man rushed to the room in order to get answers. Even if Yuki Nagato would not have the answers he was looking for, she would still help him uncover them for himself. In some probably unnecessarily cryptic way. And God knows he could totally use that right now, huh? Riddles to solve more riddles. Still, if this was a problem caused by Haruhi, he would have dealt with the girl herself, but... this was something beyond even Haruhi's power, he felt.

He didn't want to rely on Nagato again, if only because she never owed him a thing, but gave everything to him either way... He hated being the kind of person to just go "Oh, Nagato can fix this!" or "Nagato will know what this means."

But even so.

Kyon trusted Nagato, and he knew that she also trusted him.

If he was going to depend on her, he should at least learn to stand by her side instead of stand behind her for once.

And with that, he would open the door to the Brigade Room.

"Yo, Nagato, I'm he--" He began to announce, before coming across a surprising sight.

Kyon would come across nothing. And that was the surprising part. The room was empty.

Normally, even if he rushed quickly, Nagato would always be sitting there, alone at the desk, reading some random novel. So naturally, it came as a surprise that she was not here at the moment.

W-Well, no matter. Maybe she was just running late for some reason. Whatever. He could wait, right?

... Huh, that was peculiar. Of all things, why was her library card here?

Ah, yes. The good ol' library card. The one that Kyon had helped Nagato get. And then after that, she was able to read all the books she wanted. What a strange individual she was. But nevertheless, Kyon didn't mind. She was grateful for the card, he was sure, and she probably cherished it. As much as someone like her could cherish sometihng. But... huh, isn't her name wrong on here?

If his eyes didn't deceive him, he could have sworn the text read "Minori Chihara." Maybe if he got a better look...

And then Kyon touched it.

Flash.

Strange flashes invaded Kyon's mind out of nowhere. Events that he did not encounter. Memories that he did not have. Talk of some guy named Elliot. Talk of some strange phenomena called the Illusion Games. Talk of its relation to the Murder Games, like the event Kyon himself had just been in. Talk of some girl named--

"Agh... augh!" Kyon groaned loudly, being sent stumbling into the seat behind him. Despite the flashes only lasting for a brief moment, he felt like someone had whacked him upside the head with a hammer. God, that was painful. He even had a massive headache to match. What was all this crap? Murder Games? Illusion Games? What the hell was all this?

disappearance-00.jpg

Still, despite the overwhelming amount of information that had been poured into his head, one thought that Kyon had absorbed into his consciousness stuck out among the rest.

"That girl... an American. Agnes, Agnes."

Kyon looked up, slowly adjusting back to reality.

"Just who the hell is Teresa Agnes?"
@Verite
Suddenly, a paper airplane more or less nailed Kyon right in the forehead... Where it came from? Well, there was someone reading "Artemis Fowl" a good distance from where he was... One could tell it was a female, but, it wasn't certain who she was; definitely a new face around here to say the least. However, the small little strand of hair sticking up lead one to believe that it was a certain someone, but... Could it really be?....​

S0iwacw.png

What Hajime said had made Slavya blush a little, but, eventually she snapped out of her small stupor when he mentioned sleeping "I guess so..." Slavya said, she smiled a little as she leaned her head against Hajime a little "G'Night..." she said, yawning a little...​
"G'night, Slavya..." Hajime murmured low with a smile, slipping an arm around her shoulders to hold her close. Soon, the boy was asleep once, content to be so until the end of their trip.

Hajime's Epilogue Part 2: Welcome, Hopeful Islands!

tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

Hajime sighed as he walked onto the beach once again, almost a year to the day after he had first arrived on the islands. Not much had changed in the Jabberwock Island chain, with even the wind blowing much like it had that day in the simulation. However, now, there was a real scent to the air, unlike the artificial bleach-like smell. He took a breath of the breeze and smiled. Sea-salt, just like I always imagined.

Even the sand shifted with each step, allowing him to make imprints with his shoes as he walked along. It felt odd being here again, in reality and not a dull fantasy. He wondered if the palm trees would feel different if he pressed a hand to the trunks, but passed by them without a glance towards them. He could find out if the sensations of bark was like that in the simulation another day. He just wanted to rest for now and to think quietly.

The water lapped at the beach a few feet from him, the tide rolling back and forth as he sat down. Pulling his legs to his knees, he stared out the wide ocean and allowed the memories to return to him.

He still missed her. His heart ached for her more than it did for Chiaki. Maybe because Hajime was certain about how Slavya felt for him. He had never expressed interest in Chiaki as anything beyond a friend, and they never went beyond their friendship. Slavya, though, they were both fully aware of their feelings for each other. Hajime had felt he could tell her everything. Every dream, hope, and desire. Every worry, fear, and doubt. Everything, with nothing hidden behind a pained smile. Even about Izuru.

Maybe it was because he knew Chiaki was just a program, a tool built for a task. He still didn't know the truth of Slavya, if she had just been a dream or not. The uncertainty scared him as he wondered if he had lost everything by leaving her there. If she was just a dream, I wished I had just stayed there and dreamed of her forever.

He sighed as he placed his chin on his knees and continued to stare out at the ocean, content to wait there forever for some sort of sign.

@york

"Hmm?" Cecil said. He looked down. Cecil had a smile on his face. He looked at her. "I'm sorry. I was also lost in thought. I don't know if we've met, but you seem familiar." He knew who it was. "Wait, wait, I know your name. Miku? Y-You're here!" He smiled.
@The Silver Paladin
FVTtLFr.png

"Yes! That's me! Uh... And you are..." Miku looked a little puzzled for a moment before her face lit up "Oh! You're Cecil aren't you! I think I dreamed about you last night..." she said, looking a bit thoughtfull about this; was all those events just a mere dream? It was possible, but, it seemed unlikely to be the case... However, one could never tell for sure with things like that...​

@The Silver Paladin
FVTtLFr.png

"Yes! That's me! Uh... And you are..." Miku looked a little puzzled for a moment before her face lit up "Oh! You're Cecil aren't you! I think I dreamed about you last night..." she said, looking a bit thoughtfull about this; was all those events just a mere dream? It was possible, but, it seemed unlikely to be the case... However, one could never tell for sure with things like that...​

Cecil smiled. "Yes, I saw you in the dream as well." He smiled at her. "Weren't we?" He didn't finish the sentence. He knew how it would end. "Well, Miku." He smiled. "That was one of the greatest dreams I had ever had."

@Gummi Bunnies
Alisa had a bit of a far away look on her face before she spoke again, her expression suddenly reverting to a more laid back one.
NGd4RO0.png

"Soo... You got an adress or something?" She asked, this came straight out of the blue... But, it looked like she really did want to know...​
For a moment, Neo had to think this over as well. ... there was that place that she had in Vale as her temporary apartment, her own living quarters until the White Fang had a change of plans. Other than that... maybe she could entrust Alisa with this... not like she would stick around in that location for much longer.

"... here. I normally don't have people come over, but I suppose I can change that," the girl smiled lightly while passing over a paper with the apartment info on it.

@york

"G'night, Slavya..." Hajime murmured low with a smile, slipping an arm around her shoulders to hold her close. Soon, the boy was asleep once, content to be so until the end of their trip.

Hajime's Epilogue Part 2: Welcome, Hopeful Islands!

tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

Hajime sighed as he walked onto the beach once again, almost a year to the day after he had first arrived on the islands. Not much had changed in the Jabberwock Island chain, with even the wind blowing much like it had that day in the simulation. However, now, there was a real scent to the air, unlike the artificial bleach-like smell. He took a breath of the breeze and smiled. Sea-salt, just like I always imagined.

Even the sand shifted with each step, allowing him to make imprints with his shoes as he walked along. It felt odd being here again, in reality and not a dull fantasy. He wondered if the palm trees would feel different if he pressed a hand to the trunks, but passed by them without a glance towards them. He could find out if the sensations of bark was like that in the simulation another day. He just wanted to rest for now and to think quietly.

The water lapped at the beach a few feet from him, the tide rolling back and forth as he sat down. Pulling his legs to his knees, he stared out the wide ocean and allowed the memories to return to him.

He still missed her. His heart ached for her more than it did for Chiaki. Maybe because Hajime was certain about how Slavya felt for him. He had never expressed interest in Chiaki as anything beyond a friend, and they never went beyond their friendship. Slavya, though, they were both fully aware of their feelings for each other. Hajime had felt he could tell her everything. Every dream, hope, and desire. Every worry, fear, and doubt. Everything, with nothing hidden behind a pained smile. Even about Izuru.

Maybe it was because he knew Chiaki was just a program, a tool built for a task. He still didn't know the truth of Slavya, if she had just been a dream or not. The uncertainty scared him as he wondered if he had lost everything by leaving her there. If she was just a dream, I wished I had just stayed there and dreamed of her forever.

He sighed as he placed his chin on his knees and continued to stare out at the ocean, content to wait there forever for some sort of sign.

@york
@The Tactician
Through the sound of countless waves lapping at the shore, a faint sound of footsteps could be heard, nearly muffled my the sand and drowned out by the sound of the ocean itself... The sun was setting, so, who would want to take a walk this late in the day? It was then that the footstepts stopped, before a familiar voice spoke up "Hello." it said... There was no mistake that it was Slavya, but... What was she doing here?
qfNgN3B.png

"Who might you be?" She asked, there was a faint look of curiousity on her face... Though, it also looked like she had something on her mind, odd...​

Cecil smiled. "Yes, I saw you in the dream as well." He smiled at her. "Weren't we?" He didn't finish the sentence. He knew how it would end. "Well, Miku." He smiled. "That was one of the greatest dreams I had ever had."
fHPfGtU.png

"It sure was..." Miku said... She was off in the clouds again, but, only for a moment this time before she opened her eyes.
OXidME0.png

"Is it strange that I still feel the same about you... As I did in that dream?" She asked, a bashfull look crossed her face... It looked like she was trying to say something, but, couldn't quite manage it due to one reason or another...​

fHPfGtU.png

"It sure was..." Miku said... She was off in the clouds again, but, only for a moment this time before she opened her eyes.
OXidME0.png

"Is it strange that I still feel the same about you... As I did in that dream?" She asked, a bashfull look crossed her face... It looked like she was trying to say something, but, couldn't quite manage it due to one reason or another...​

"Uh..." Cecil was speechless for a moment. "N-no. Because I feel the exact same way as well." Cecil gave a smile. He barely showed emotion, but the camp had made him happy. "I still love you."

@The Tactician
Through the sound of countless waves lapping at the shore, a faint sound of footsteps could be heard, nearly muffled my the sand and drowned out by the sound of the ocean itself... The sun was setting, so, who would want to take a walk this late in the day? It was then that the footstepts stopped, before a familiar voice spoke up "Hello." it said... There was no mistake that it was Slavya, but... What was she doing here?
qfNgN3B.png

"Who might you be?" She asked, there was a faint look of curiousity on her face... Though, it also looked like she had something on her mind, odd...​
tumblr_inline_msxaegEB4W1qz4rgp.png

"Huh?" Hajime looked up from the sea as the woman approached, shock and recognition registering in his eyes. It's her...! Faintly, he remember Yulia's words, of how those they had bonded with may come to their worlds. So, she was right! That means... We can be together... A blissful smile formed at the realization, but just as swiftly disappeared at her next question.

She doesn't remember me at all... He sighed before shaking his head, "Hajime..." For a moment afterwards, he remained silent, morose contemplation over what to do in this situation. There has to be something... Anything to remind her of who I am, of what the camp was... And of what we had... His hand slipped into his pocket, feeling for the piece of cloth. The handkerchief he remembered her giving him, that he found in his pocket after awaking from his dream. That's the only chance I have, of reminding her.

He held it out to Slavya with a questioning glint in his eyes, "Hey, this wouldn't happen to be yours, would it?"​

For a moment, Neo had to think this over as well. ... there was that place that she had in Vale as her temporary apartment, her own living quarters until the White Fang had a change of plans. Other than that... maybe she could entrust Alisa with this... not like she would stick around in that location for much longer.

"... here. I normally don't have people come over, but I suppose I can change that," the girl smiled lightly while passing over a paper with the apartment info on it.

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
hOFYLsF.png

Alisa nodded, grinning a little "Cool! I'll give you mine!" she said, it looked like she had cheered up quite a bit as she took out a slightly crumpled piece of paper, taking out a generic looking pen as she scribbled down her own address on it, handing it to Neo. "Maybe I'll drop by some time." She added, seeming alot more laid back all of a sudden...​

tumblr_static_tumblr_msop17sxfx1rw1exqo1_500.gif

Ruby was standing amidst the crowd, seeming to have zoned out for a moment as she stood there, but... There wasn't much time to take it all in, the only other thing Blake could see was Sophie standing not too far away before everything suddenly went dark...​

NGd4RO0.png

"So... You talk after all! That's good to hear!" Alisa said, she smiled a little, and was about to say something else, but, her words seemed to jumble together as the world around Neo appeared to be fading...​

Ju7cCYi.png

"In that case... I'd have to agree." Slavya smiled a little as she leaned her head against Hajime's shoulder... Just then though, Hajime felt his vision growing dark momentarily.

Epilogue: The Last Stop
Everyone began to feel light headed, their vision slowly fading to black as they lost all feeling... Yulia's voice was the only thing they could hear for a brief moment "I'm sorry for all the troubles this place brought you through... But... At least try your best to remember all the happy memories you've made here... It's the best I can do to make up for it..." then, her voice faded away into nothingness... A brief flurry of images flashed before everyone's minds though;
Df3rmMU.gif

The night sky, covered with many stars... And then Yulia, smiling... Was this all a dream? Who knows, but, in the end... Whether anyone knew it or not, they helped contribute to the freedom of many many other souls, trapped her much longer than they themselves had been. That strange Pioneer, and the others, who resembled Semyon so eerily closely... Maybe they too had been prisoners of this place, wishing nothing more than for the once perpetual cycle to end...
Night 6
The familiar feeling of the bus seats underneath everyone and the virbration the bus itself caused as it rumbled it's way across the road became clear to everyone... It looked like they were on the bus again, and though there was no longer a city in the distance, somehow, they all knew they would make it home... Whatever choice they made, all it took was to close their eyes, for just a brief moment...
wRBNMGQ.jpg

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
Blake awoke to someone poking her shoulder, and, well, that someone turned out to by Ruby.
wKrYRT2.png

"You did good out there! It turns out Aku CAN be hurt by dust rounds! Isn't that amazing?" Ruby asked, grinning from ear to ear; and... It was actually true, though Blake didn't notice it at first, those dust shots she had fired off had indeed injured Aku, even if not by much, it proved to be enough of a nuisance to keep him at bay long enough, burning at the black substance that made him up a little each time, maybe dust counted as magic after all? A rustling sound from the seat behind them was heard, and, if one were to look, they'd notice that Sophie was reading some sort of book with a grey, hard-cover.

@Atomyk
Karol awoke to a "crinkling" sort of noise, it became apparant that it was coming from a large bag of candy which none other than Ulyana was holding.
NIqC99t.png

"Oh hey! You're awake!" Ulyana said gleefully, the bag of candy was half empty by now, but, nonetheless, she offered it out to him "Want some?" she asked, grinning a little.

@The Tactician
Hajime found himself waking up with his head leaning against the bus window... Slavya sat right next to him, turning around just as he started to come to his senses.
S0iwacw.png

"Hey, sleepyhead... You missed the card game." Slavya said playfully, laughing a little, she had a pack of generic Russian cards in one hand, and looking around, it became clear that Lena had dozed off alone, sitting across from Slavya; probably one of the participants in that card game that occurred... It was like he had suddenly jumped from one reality to another.

@DapperDogman
Bell woke up to Yulia gently leaning her head against him,
CqzIW75.png

"Ready for our last stop?" She asked, gazing up at Bell a little, she looked happy, but, yet, a little worried somehow...

@Verite
Kyon woke up to the sound of someone flipping a coin, a ruble to be exact... It was Zhenya, and she looked a little lost in thought.
03XCssB.png

As soon as she noticed Kyon was awake though, she elbowed him lightly "You still didn't give me your adress you know." she said, there was a slight hint of impatience in her voice.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
When Spiers woke up, he found Olga sitting not too far away, it looked like she was reading through some papers or something.
G0EM5LY.png

She looked up upon noticing he was awake "Oh! My, I was afraid you'd sleep forever; that card-game we had earlier didn't wake you, did it?" she asked, looking just a little concerned.

@Gummi Bunnies
When Neo woke up, she was sitting beside Alisa, except she was on the bus this time... Alisa seemed to have been lost in thought until she noticed that Neo was awake.
cfnLfkb.png

"Oh! You're awake!" She stammered, looking a bit startled, but, after a moment she seemed to regain her composure "So... What are you planning to do after this is over?" she asked, trying to sound calm when she spoke, though, a small tremble in her voice revealed that she wasn't as calm as she'd like to be...

@C.T.
Jinx woke up alone... However, she could notice a familiar looking figure sitting in one of the seats off to her left;
SdDlvZN.png

That Semyon lookalike from the beach... Though, someone, she got the feeling that he had been here much longer than just a month... The "original" Semyon was nowhere to be seen though, perhaps here, this Semyon was indeed the "original"? Who knows... Why else could he be here?

This is more or less the end point of my Tale! Sorry for this taking longer than expected />.< but, if any of you need any information on what to do with your epilogues, please PM me...
The Three choices goes as follows:

- If your character(s) chose to stay in the camp, once they fall asleep on the bus, they will arrive at the district center, and, more or less live out their lives in the mid 80's era in Soviet Russia however they want! (Again, feel free to PM me for any more information)

- If your character(s) chose to return home, (maybe even accompany another character to their world), once they fall asleep on the bus, they will wake up in their home world (or in the "home" world of the character they chose to go with)... If the character is in a relationship of some sort with an NPC, they will arrive in their home world (though, for those cases, please PM me or something about that sort of thing o.o)

- If your character(s) chose to stick around and help keep things in the various "versions" of the Sovionok Camp, they will more or less be able to mess around with the camp's "rules" and locations, but... The catch is that they won't be able to interact with "residents" there until it's their time to go home. (Once more, PM me if you need help or some clarification and stuff)

Oh! And remember, before your character's fall asleep, if they need to warp up any more interactions with others, they can do so on the bus... But, once they fall asleep, they will most likely go their seperate ways!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
(All roles are revealed after end-game stages of the game begin)
Played by: @yorkName: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoronName: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @KriegName: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @yorkName: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Revived Role: Chosen
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Somehow, Speirs tried to discern this, her question, as he slowly woke himself up even more. As he extended his hand to Olga, he would give a short grin. "No.. No. I guess I was worried you were gone.." He sighed through his nose, looking over to Luz who would be sleeping on the other of the aisle, radio placed next to him, soundly snoring. His head turned over to Olga's face before smiling a bit wider. "You wouldn't.. Want to come, would you? We're about to ship off to England again. They say we're going back to the States. It'd be nice to.. Well. Nice to have you back." He asked, somewhat with the same concern as it seemed as if though.. Carentan was so close to them. It was in their view. Would she go?

@york

Status
Not open for further replies.