Status
Not open for further replies.
@DapperDogman
t1QHGAz.png

"We'll just have to see... Won't we?" Yulia thought for a moment, her expression becoming more thoughtfull than cheerful for a moment "I'm ready to leave too! Though... I don't think I can come back once I go with you..." she said... Then, she shrugged. "Oh well! I guess it's about time I resign anyways..." Yulia mumbled, leaning her head against Bell a little, she looked rather content there... One could barely tell she was the one that used to keep the camp together...​
"Well, if I'm not mistaken, there's a new you to take over, so the camp will be in good hands" Bell chimes happily "I'm sure you'll love the food back where I'm from, it's all so good...especially this one Inn I frequent, it csn be expensive, but it's all good food, worth the cost and maybe even more"

@york

"Uh..." Cecil was speechless for a moment. "N-no. Because I feel the exact same way as well." Cecil gave a smile. He barely showed emotion, but the camp had made him happy. "I still love you."
@The Silver Paladin
jN1zYZQ.png

That seemed to make Miku tear up a little... She stood there for a moment before she ran forwards and hugged Cecil all of a sudden "And... I still love you..." she said quietly... Strange, she no longer rambled; maybe it was something she really only had a problem with back at the camp? Or... Perhaps, Miku could just be serious in the right situations, it wasn't certain exactly what spurred her to do what she did, but, in the end, there she was, embracing Cecil just like that, whether or not their ventures in the camp was really a dream, didn't seem to matter to her in that moment.​

@The Silver Paladin
jN1zYZQ.png

That seemed to make Miku tear up a little... She stood there for a moment before she ran forwards and hugged Cecil all of a sudden "And... I still love you..." she said quietly... Strange, she no longer rambled; maybe it was something she really only had a problem with back at the camp? Or... Perhaps, Miku could just be serious in the right situations, it wasn't certain exactly what spurred her to do what she did, but, in the end, there she was, embracing Cecil just like that, whether or not their ventures in the camp was really a dream, didn't seem to matter to her in that moment.​
Cecil accepted the hug. "I will love you.... forever." He said. Cecil looked distant for a moment. The crowd at the table seemed to disappear. He hugged Miku himself. He didn't care if people watched. "I will love you forever. I promise."

tumblr_inline_msxaegEB4W1qz4rgp.png

"Huh?" Hajime looked up from the sea as the woman approached, shock and recognition registering in his eyes. It's her...! Faintly, he remember Yulia's words, of how those they had bonded with may come to their worlds. So, she was right! That means... We can be together... A blissful smile formed at the realization, but just as swiftly disappeared at her next question.

She doesn't remember me at all... He sighed before shaking his head, "Hajime..." For a moment afterwards, he remained silent, morose contemplation over what to do in this situation. There has to be something... Anything to remind her of who I am, of what the camp was... And of what we had... His hand slipped into his pocket, feeling for the piece of cloth. The handkerchief he remembered her giving him, that he found in his pocket after awaking from his dream. That's the only chance I have, of reminding her.

He held it out to Slavya with a questioning glint in his eyes, "Hey, this wouldn't happen to be yours, would it?"​
@The Tactician
MpkfcIc.png

Slavya looked rather surprised when she saw the handkerchief "Huh? But where did you-... Wait a second... That dream... We were... And... But..." a look of confusion crossed her face before she smiled once more "Maybe it wasn't just a dream after all..." she said, looking a bit thoughtfull now, grabbing Hajime's hand. It looked like she was thinking about alot of things at once right now, and... Well, who could blame her? The people you meet in your dreams don't normally appear in the real world, do they?​

@The Tactician
MpkfcIc.png

Slavya looked rather surprised when she saw the handkerchief "Huh? But where did you-... Wait a second... That dream... We were... And... But..." a look of confusion crossed her face before she smiled once more "Maybe it wasn't just a dream after all..." she said, looking a bit thoughtfull now, grabbing Hajime's hand. It looked like she was thinking about alot of things at once right now, and... Well, who could blame her? The people you meet in your dreams don't normally appear in the real world, do they?​
tumblr_inline_msxabtbcEA1qz4rgp.png

"Well... Sometimes dreams come true?" Hajime remarked without thinking of how cheesy the phrase sounded. As she took his hand, he released a content sigh at the touch. Just like I remembered it... Soft and warm. "Dream or reality, your touch still makes me feel the same way..." His eyes met hers, unusually bright green meeting sea blue, "I know this is weird to ask, but... Do you want to spend some time together? To see if the dreams were right?"​

"Well, if I'm not mistaken, there's a new you to take over, so the camp will be in good hands" Bell chimes happily "I'm sure you'll love the food back where I'm from, it's all so good...especially this one Inn I frequent, it can be expensive, but it's all good food, worth the cost and maybe even more"

@york
@DapperDogman
2UOmCXh.png

"Yup! And... This time, we don't have to worry about Aku... Or at least... I hope so..." Yulia smiled gleefully, she almost seemed like a child in that moment... Though, that was probably something in her personality that would never fade. She looked delighted at the prospect of food, grinning a little "I'd love to try it! Well... When we go home that is..." Yulia said, giggling a little... She closed her eyes as she leaned against Bell "And... To do that... We need to sleep..." she added, sounding a little more serious.​

"Alright, I'm pretty beat after that attack anyway, so it'll be easy to sleep" he says, cuddling up to Yulia and shutting his eyes slowly "See you when we wake up, Yulia" he murmura as he slowly falls asleep

@york

Somehow, Speirs tried to discern this, her question, as he slowly woke himself up even more. As he extended his hand to Olga, he would give a short grin. "No.. No. I guess I was worried you were gone.." He sighed through his nose, looking over to Luz who would be sleeping on the other of the aisle, radio placed next to him, soundly snoring. His head turned over to Olga's face before smiling a bit wider. "You wouldn't.. Want to come, would you? We're about to ship off to England again. They say we're going back to the States. It'd be nice to.. Well. Nice to have you back." He asked, somewhat with the same concern as it seemed as if though.. Carentan was so close to them. It was in their view. Would she go?

@york
@ResistingTheEnlightened
B1oxa1s.png

"Of course I will! There's some time before the next term starts after all..." Olga said, she laughed a little... Though, eventually, she yawned a little "For now though... Let's sleep... It's been a long day..." she said tiredly, leaning back a little, well, she wasn't kidding either; it had indeed been quite the long day.​

Cecil accepted the hug. "I will love you.... forever." He said. Cecil looked distant for a moment. The crowd at the table seemed to disappear. He hugged Miku himself. He didn't care if people watched. "I will love you forever. I promise."
@The Silver Paladin
OXidME0.png

Miku blushed, not saying a word for a while... Then, suddenly, she leaned forwards "Then... I promise that I will too!" she said, pausing for a moment, as if expecting something... Though, she didn't pause for long, instead, she quickly closed the distance between them and planted a sudden kiss on his lips, unsteady at first, but, she seemed to get more confident as this went on.​

tumblr_inline_msxabtbcEA1qz4rgp.png

"Well... Sometimes dreams come true?" Hajime remarked without thinking of how cheesy the phrase sounded. As she took his hand, he released a content sigh at the touch. Just like I remembered it... Soft and warm. "Dream or reality, your touch still makes me feel the same way..." His eyes met hers, unusually bright green meeting sea blue, "I know this is weird to ask, but... Do you want to spend some time together? To see if the dreams were right?"​
@The Tactician
sogYc1N.png

"Of course I do!" Slavya said, she laughed a little as she outright grabbed onto Hajime's arm "We have all the time in the world now... So I wouldn't mind... Even dreams can become a reality sometimes..." she said... Perhaps that last part hit a bit closer to home than one would expect; was the camp, Aku, and all that had happened really just a dream? Maybe it was, but, if that were the case, could someone from a dream manifest in the real world? It was a question that would probably remained unanswered for a while, but, all that seemed to matter at this moment was that Slavya was here, and, it looked like she remembered the seemingly inseperable bond of sorts she and Hajime had shared...​

"Alright, I'm pretty beat after that attack anyway, so it'll be easy to sleep" he says, cuddling up to Yulia and shutting his eyes slowly "See you when we wake up, Yulia" he murmura as he slowly falls asleep

@york
@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

Yulia yawned a little as she smiled, opening her eyes for a brief moment "See ya!" she said sweetly... Her voice trailing off a little as she too closed her eyes, slowly starting to fall asleep... Whenever they woke up, they would no longer be on the bus, but, rather... In Bell's world.

Epilogue
"The Message"

tumblr_inline_n1csq1Wr371swjssh.jpg

Kyon's reaction to her question asking him to come over to her and say that again?

Right, right. Whatever.

#doneWithAsakura2015

Asakura grinned when Kyon did indeed avoid her. She figured he would. "Hee hee~ Yeah, I thought so. You're all talk, silly human," she said with a chuckle. She stepped back and allowed the others to leave, watching them go as they did. Although she had decided to stay, she still really wasn't sure what to do with herself. But perhaps someday she would figure it out.

The girl stood for a while, gazing at the others until she felt a message of data suddenly strike her mind, as if the data integration thought entity had attempted to contact her. Interested, even if they were only contacting her because they wanted to punish her, Asakura began to pace around the area--searching for a location where she would get a better signal.

Eventually, when she found said spot, Asakura quieted and lifted her hands toward the sky so she could receive the message. She remained quiet for a few minutes, closing her eyes as she listened closely to the message. When it was over, she dropped her hands at her sides--a wide smile spreading over her lips.

"Ah, I see, so that's what you want," she said to herself, trailing off. "Miss Nagato is missing and you want help finding her, even if it means using lil' 'ol me again? That's sweet. I will humbly oblige," the girl chirped, cheerfully rocking back on her feet and giggling. "Still, I think it's s shame that you always choose her over me. Oh well, that's life. So it looks like I won't be staying her after all? The "aliens" will be coming to get me shortly."

She paused, thinking over all of the information they had given her. "Teresa Agnes and Joshua, huh? According to the source, I need to find one of them and they should know where Yuki Nagato is. Huh, well, let the games begin!"

With these thoughts in mind, Asakura continued to wait in this strange land. It was an amusing adventure for a time--especially the parts where she got to bother Kyon, blackmail him into dancing with her, and of course when she spoke with Gaara on the beach. She looked forward to what would come next...

~Fin~​

A vast city, the City of Orario stretched out before them
1280x720-hgM.jpg

"Oh...it's nice to be home" Bell murmurs as he blinks gently, smiling to himself as he glances around for Yulia "She did come right..." he murmurs as he glances about for her

He smiles slightly as he glances back to the city view, sure she'd just ran off somewhere while he was still asleep

"I wonder if Kami-Sama and the others are okay" he murmurs gently, looking over toward the area of town he lived in "I bet they were so worried while I was out for the silly game I got dragged into..."

@york

@The Silver Paladin
OXidME0.png

Miku blushed, not saying a word for a while... Then, suddenly, she leaned forwards "Then... I promise that I will too!" she said, pausing for a moment, as if expecting something... Though, she didn't pause for long, instead, she quickly closed the distance between them and planted a sudden kiss on his lips, unsteady at first, but, she seemed to get more confident as this went on.​

Cecil took the kiss. He stood there for a moment, startled. He nodded, and smiled. "Well... I-I don't know what to say..." Cecil smiled at her. "That was... Amazing. You're a smart, beautiful, and a good person." Cecil kissed her again. "Shall we head to the Music Room? The music you sang in the dream was very beautiful."

@Gummi Bunnies
hOFYLsF.png

Alisa nodded, grinning a little "Cool! I'll give you mine!" she said, it looked like she had cheered up quite a bit as she took out a slightly crumpled piece of paper, taking out a generic looking pen as she scribbled down her own address on it, handing it to Neo. "Maybe I'll drop by some time." She added, seeming alot more laid back all of a sudden...​
"Yeah... sounds good..." Neo managed to say before blacking out. Well... it felt like she had been up for quite awhile, but either way, she would find herself back to her usual routine in Vale.

@york
(shitty post, but I don't want to let this die out or something in terms of this specfic Epilogue)​

A vast city, the City of Orario stretched out before them
1280x720-hgM.jpg

"Oh...it's nice to be home" Bell murmurs as he blinks gently, smiling to himself as he glances around for Yulia "She did come right..." he murmurs as he glances about for her

He smiles slightly as he glances back to the city view, sure she'd just ran off somewhere while he was still asleep

"I wonder if Kami-Sama and the others are okay" he murmurs gently, looking over toward the area of town he lived in "I bet they were so worried while I was out for the silly game I got dragged into..."

@york
@DapperDogman
It looked like no time had passed at all since he had left oddly enough, though there was something a bit different about where he was... Yulia wasn't right next to him, but, he could hear a faint rustling sound in the bushes, and a familiar head with cat ears poked out. This was no doubt Yulia, and, mysteriously enough, just as she made her presense known by popping out of the bushes, a few snowflakes fell from the sky, followed by more and more, winter was coming, or at least that's what it seemed to be.
2UOmCXh.png

"Told ya!" Yulia said, giggling a little as she waved her tail a little, running up to Bell suddenly.

Cecil took the kiss. He stood there for a moment, startled. He nodded, and smiled. "Well... I-I don't know what to say..." Cecil smiled at her. "That was... Amazing. You're a smart, beautiful, and a good person." Cecil kissed her again. "Shall we head to the Music Room? The music you sang in the dream was very beautiful."​
@The Silver Paladin
fHPfGtU.png

Mike smiled, closing her eyes for a moment before she opened them "Sure! Lead the way..." she said, grabbing onto Cecil's arm, there was a different aura about her... Happy, and careless sure, but, it seemed like she was alot more focused than before... All that had happened at the camp had changed her, but, not in a bad away at all; she looked rather content the way she was...​

@The Tactician
sogYc1N.png

"Of course I do!" Slavya said, she laughed a little as she outright grabbed onto Hajime's arm "We have all the time in the world now... So I wouldn't mind... Even dreams can become a reality sometimes..." she said... Perhaps that last part hit a bit closer to home than one would expect; was the camp, Aku, and all that had happened really just a dream? Maybe it was, but, if that were the case, could someone from a dream manifest in the real world? It was a question that would probably remained unanswered for a while, but, all that seemed to matter at this moment was that Slavya was here, and, it looked like she remembered the seemingly inseperable bond of sorts she and Hajime had shared...​
tumblr_inline_msxa0l0nAS1qz4rgp.png

Hajime chuckled as she grabbed his arm, "Hey, no need to latch on! I'm not going to leave you again, not when we have this chance!" The smile that radiated from him spoke of the wave of pure bliss that covered him wholly. A chance to be normal again... This was what he had waited all this time for, even before he had met Slavya. With Slavya at his side, he wasn't afraid of what the future hold. The future was theirs and theirs alone with no one to decide otherwise.

A bit of courage built inside him as they stood together and he leaned down quickly to place a gentle kiss on her cheek before raising again, "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but... I love you, Slavya."​

@The Silver Paladin
fHPfGtU.png

Mike smiled, closing her eyes for a moment before she opened them "Sure! Lead the way..." she said, grabbing onto Cecil's arm, there was a different aura about her... Happy, and careless sure, but, it seemed like she was alot more focused than before... All that had happened at the camp had changed her, but, not in a bad away at all; she looked rather content the way she was...​

Cecil smiled. He held out his hand. "Then, let's go." He looked distant for a second. "Just know... I'm never leaving you." He softly said. "I will not leave you." Cecil looked back at her. He bagan walking to a room with a single Piano in the center of it. Cecil walked towards the piano. "We have other instruments, but I just play the piano, which is why it's out." Cecil sat down at the piano. He played a few notes, and looked out the window over the kingdom of Baron. "Come, join me." He smiled at her.

@DapperDogman
It looked like no time had passed at all since he had left oddly enough, though there was something a bit different about where he was... Yulia wasn't right next to him, but, he could hear a faint rustling sound in the bushes, and a familiar head with cat ears poked out. This was no doubt Yulia, and, mysteriously enough, just as she made her presense known by popping out of the bushes, a few snowflakes fell from the sky, followed by more and more, winter was coming, or at least that's what it seemed to be.
2UOmCXh.png

"Told ya!" Yulia said, giggling a little as she waved her tail a little, running up to Bell suddenly.
Bell smiles and opens his arms, catching Yulia in a warm hug as he looks over the city, admiring the sight of snow falling over the huge city and it's many winding, maze-like streets "It's quite a view" he mutters, resting an arm around her shoulder as he smiles to himself

"B-B-Bell-Kun!" a voice shrieks, before the pair would be tackled by a short, though rather obviously adult female
10449085_930541323662617_52952172_n.jpg

"Where have you been, it's been an hour, and you just up and vani-" she stopped, catching sight of the cat-eared girl, a frown forming on her face as she stands back up "Wh-Who is that Bell-Kun?!"

"G-G-Gomen Kami-Sama!" Bell shouts in return, his face turning into one of both embarrassment and apology "Th-This is a friend of mine, Yulia, she helped me out of a tight spot!"

"B-Bell-Sama?" another voice chimes in, from behind Hestia, a sudden and far more shy frame appearing "A-Are you okay? Did something happen?"
88897-mCteGBDOimgv.png

"N-No...It's fine Lili, and please, Kami-Sama, Yulia saved my li-"

He was interrupted once more, this time by a soft click of a pair of heels

"Bell" the voice addressed him simply "Is there any trouble? Did someone attack you and your friend"
155514-is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls-in-sparkling-beautiful.png

Was there ever going to be a moment of peace?!

"Anyone else wanna join us?" he asks, exasperated, unsure if anyone else meant to make the moment more awkward for him and Yulia

@york

Status
Not open for further replies.