Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Kaykay @Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Atomyk @Jeremi @Verite @The Tactician @Anyone else

Despite being hit by two crossbow bolts, Aku simply laughed, seeming not to be hurt that much by neither bullets, plasma shots, nor slices from Yato's katana, but... Hajime's sword cut holes through his weak spots while Cecil's attacks were hitting him hard, and the real kicker came with Yukio's attack came; a big diagonal wave of purple energy cut straight through Aku, causing him to cry out him pain. "NAAAAAGH! You wretches! No-one beats the great and mighty Aku! NO-ONE!!!" he was starting to get desperate as he reverted to a shapeless blob once more... A large, garbled cry came from amidst it as it started to grow in size slowly but surely, that same substance started flowing in from cracks in the ground; it looked like he was gathering more or less all of his essense as he tried to cover the entire city.
LnFNV8W.gif

It looked to be Aku's final desperate effort to win this battle, but, suddenly, Ruby and Sophie jumped in, with Ruby firing away ad her Crescenr Rose and Sophie firing away with her weapon; countless rounds of live dust ammunition pierced through the growing mass, but, it wasn't going to hold this monstrosity at bay... The two kept their distance, trying to keep the mass from growing any bigger. This would be the optimal time to use any finisher moves that the fighters had in store, and quickly too, it looked like the mass was still steadily growing bigger despite the few inconveniences it was currently experiencing...
Bell charges forward, his stick bright white and glowing in dazzling fashion, as it was raised above his head

The swing down was accompanied by a huge crash, as if an explosion went off, and a huge light would engulf the whole camp, dying down after about twenty seconds or so

Bell stood, stick disolving slowly as he let out a single, long breath, and falling to his knees

"I- I just hope it worked..." he groans weakly

@york @everyone

Reactions: Takumi
160px-After_Cecil.png

Cecil drew Light Bringer one final time. "Yukio, Yato, Yukine, now is the final time to strike." He put the four crystals back into his inventory. "We will end this, once and for all, for teh good of the world!" He stepped forward, and held Light Bringer out. "HOLY!" He closed his eyes, and waited for the light from his sword to strike Aku.

@Mari @Lizzy

After Cecil, Bell, and Kyon's attacks Yato would use Rend on the blob that was Aku. Afterwards he'd looked toward Yukio after landing beside her.

"You're attacks as well as the attacks of those with those swords from the forest are more effective than Yukine in this form." He told her. Then glanced to Cecil.

"And yes, I'm a god." Yato said, answering his earlier question.

@york @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Korra @Wedge Antilles @Verite @DapperDogman @aku fighters

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Kaykay @Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Atomyk @Jeremi @Verite @The Tactician @Anyone else

Despite being hit by two crossbow bolts, Aku simply laughed, seeming not to be hurt that much by neither bullets, plasma shots, nor slices from Yato's katana, but... Hajime's sword cut holes through his weak spots while Cecil's attacks were hitting him hard, and the real kicker came with Yukio's attack came; a big diagonal wave of purple energy cut straight through Aku, causing him to cry out him pain. "NAAAAAGH! You wretches! No-one beats the great and mighty Aku! NO-ONE!!!" he was starting to get desperate as he reverted to a shapeless blob once more... A large, garbled cry came from amidst it as it started to grow in size slowly but surely, that same substance started flowing in from cracks in the ground; it looked like he was gathering more or less all of his essense as he tried to cover the entire city.
LnFNV8W.gif

It looked to be Aku's final desperate effort to win this battle, but, suddenly, Ruby and Sophie jumped in, with Ruby firing away ad her Crescenr Rose and Sophie firing away with her weapon; countless rounds of live dust ammunition pierced through the growing mass, but, it wasn't going to hold this monstrosity at bay... The two kept their distance, trying to keep the mass from growing any bigger. This would be the optimal time to use any finisher moves that the fighters had in store, and quickly too, it looked like the mass was still steadily growing bigger despite the few inconveniences it was currently experiencing...
Seeing that her Miracle Mallet was back at full power, Sukuna readied herself as she actually got close to the dark mass that was growing. For once, the Miracle Mallet would finally be useful here...

"This is it! Let's do this, Miracle Mallet! Work your power here!!"

Th145ShinmyoumaruSC01.png

Yes.... she was going to smack that growing mass with a fully charged Miracle Mallet. Sukuna gave no shits. o3o

@york @everybody​

After Cecil, Bell, and Kyon's attacks Yato would use Rend on the blob that was Aku. Afterwards he'd looked toward Yukio after landing beside her.

"You're attacks as well as the attacks of those with those swords from the forest are more effective than Yukine in this form." He told her. Then glanced to Cecil.

@york @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Korra @Wedge Antilles @Verite @DapperDogman @aku fighters
Yukio observed the others attacking Aku again, and then, hearing Yato's words, she looked to him. "Perhaps you are correct," she said to Yato, "I shall try again then, if you could protect me one more time, I'll let Aku taste my blade once more."

Yukio1.JPG

She prepared herself mentally, for her approach towards this next attack.

@Lizzy

Alex observed Aku's transformation, and smiled to Katara. "Well, it looks like you're going to have a chance to get some licks in babe", he said to her, as he urged everyone, Katara included, to stay away from him, at least for the moment.

tumblr_no7pv1qvVd1qe3fg3o4_r2_540.gif

He had a sense that they were kind of wrapped up in their own things at the time, not really paying him attention, so, he kind of shrugged it off at that point.

tumblr_no7pv1qvVd1qe3fg3o8_r1_540.gif

He thought of trying something different this time, a different approach since his previous blasts didn't have much of any effect on the guy. It was something he'd tried a couple of times before, just on smaller targets. He thought with this seemingly fluid or gaseous form, it might be more effective. And, it was a little easier to control. So, he let it loose on Aku.

tumblr_nn19tgAekI1twgs7qo3_500.gif

@york @Korra @Lizzy @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Alex observed Aku's transformation, and smiled to Katara. "Well, it looks like you're going to have a chance to get some licks in babe", he said to her, as he urged everyone, Katara included, to stay away from him, at least for the moment.

He had a sense that they were kind of wrapped up in their own things at the time, not really paying him attention, so, he kind of shrugged it off at that point.

He thought of trying something different this time, a different approach since his previous blasts didn't have much of any effect on the guy. It was something he'd tried a couple of times before, just on smaller targets. He thought with this seemingly fluid or gaseous form, it might be more effective. And, it was a little easier to control. So, he let it loose on Aku.

Yukio decided to follow Alex's attack with her own. She glanced at Yato and Yukine, just before she went towards Aku once more. She hoped this would be the final blow needed, from the collective, to take down their enemy.

yukio.jpg

Not knowing where to focus, she tried to slice at Aku through his center.

@york @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Yukio decided to follow Alex's attack with her own. She glanced at Yato and Yukine, just before she went towards Aku once more. She hoped this would be the final blow needed, from the collective, to take down their enemy.

yukio.jpg

Not knowing where to focus, she tried to slice at Aku through his center.

@york @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Yato stayed close and protected Yukio like he said he would the first time, as she attacked the center with her blade he made sure nothing got in her way. There was a gleam from Sekki, and if Yukio looked, she could see Yukine's face in the blade of the katana. The teen was giving her a thumbs up.

"We have your back Yukio, let's hope he drops dead already." The blonde said the second half of his sentence in a deadpanned tone. To him, Aku was just a pest that wouldn't die. Something like a disgusting spider.

Yato stayed close and protected Yukio like he said he would the first time, as she attacked the center with her blade he made sure nothing got in her way. There was a gleam from Sekki, and if Yukio looked, she could see Yukine's face in the blade of the katana. The teen was giving her a thumbs up.

"We have your back Yukio, let's hope he drops dead already." The blonde said the second half of his sentence in a deadpanned tone. To him, Aku was just a pest that wouldn't die. Something like a disgusting spider.

"I hope so too, Yato. Let's prepare ourselves, though, in case he has not had enough."

Yukio then saw what seemed like Yukine's face in the blade of Yato's katana. She smiled at the sight, and felt tempted to touch the blade affectionately... but resisted. She thought to herself, perhaps later, when he is his more normal self. Bad things tend to happen when being too relaxed around a weapon, after all.

@Lizzy

"I hope so too, Yato. Let's prepare ourselves, though, in case he has not had enough."

Yukio then saw what seemed like Yukine's face in the blade of Yato's katana. She smiled at the sight, and felt tempted to touch the blade affectionately... but resisted. She thought to herself, perhaps later, when he is his more normal self. Bad things tend to happen when being too relaxed around a weapon, after all.

@Lizzy

Yato nodded at Yukio's words. He knew that Yukine was growing a bit tired and restless at the fight for the moment. The younger male was eager to be out of his weapon form so he could hug Yukio tightly and so that the blonde could know that his companions were all safe in the end.

@Mari

Both Orie and TOHSAKA had gone into supporting roles as the battle raged on against trying their best to guard and push back Aku himself. Rightn ow their foe seemed to be on the ropes, perhaps they would soon see the end of this fight?

After Alex let a a blast loose on Aku for what he hoped would be among the final blows landed in this battle, he looked to Katara. They shared so much of their time together here at this camp, and in his mind he felt that time was coming to a close pretty soon, unless something unexpected occurred. He was a little surprised that she didn't get involved, as she seemed to be even more powerful than him, and others in the group.

"You okay babe?", he asked, with some concern, but more out of curiosity.

@Korra

160px-After_Cecil.png

Cecil drew Light Bringer one final time. "Yukio, Yato, Yukine, now is the final time to strike." He put the four crystals back into his inventory. "We will end this, once and for all, for teh good of the world!" He stepped forward, and held Light Bringer out. "HOLY!" He closed his eyes, and waited for the light from his sword to strike Aku.

@Mari @Lizzy
1250924191162.png

He would pull out a gun and shoot the mofo to death.

Nah, just kidding. He doesn't have a gun on him unfortunately.

Now, what he actually did...

kyon1601.jpg

"For glorious Nippon, I shall cut you with this unbreakable blade that has been folded over a thousand times!"

Still under the mysterious influence of the samurai warrior spirit, Kyon was... definitely a different person right now, though it didn't seem to be a completely bad thing, as he was certainly more courageous, if not overly gung-ho, at the moment. Running up to Aku's dying form, he would raise his sword and...

Slash at Aku a few times and then run away.

Fun times.

@york @Errybody​
Bell charges forward, his stick bright white and glowing in dazzling fashion, as it was raised above his head

The swing down was accompanied by a huge crash, as if an explosion went off, and a huge light would engulf the whole camp, dying down after about twenty seconds or so

Bell stood, stick disolving slowly as he let out a single, long breath, and falling to his knees

"I- I just hope it worked..." he groans weakly

@york @everyone

Seeing that her Miracle Mallet was back at full power, Sukuna readied herself as she actually got close to the dark mass that was growing. For once, the Miracle Mallet would finally be useful here...

"This is it! Let's do this, Miracle Mallet! Work your power here!!"

Th145ShinmyoumaruSC01.png

Yes.... she was going to smack that growing mass with a fully charged Miracle Mallet. Sukuna gave no shits. o3o

@york @everybody​
Yukio observed the others attacking Aku again, and then, hearing Yato's words, she looked to him. "Perhaps you are correct," she said to Yato, "I shall try again then, if you could protect me one more time, I'll let Aku taste my blade once more."

Yukio1.JPG

She prepared herself mentally, for her approach towards this next attack.

@Lizzy

Mid-Round Update
Endgame

The black mass suffered multiple blows from Kyon which seemed to have done a great deal of damage, burning away at it with each strike... The real kicker was Bell's attack, which more or less destroyed a good chunk of the black mass, causing it to shrink in size and producing the most chilling screech one could have ever heard. Now weak to the other attacks being sent at them, the mass had no chance; it had been reduced to a size of a tree by the time Sukuna landed a hit on him followed by a few final slices from Yukio and, heck, even a plasma blast from Alex, followed by a combined strike from Orie and Tohsaka. In the end, Aku was defeated... The small portion of the mass that remained slowly formed back into what had once been a towering creature.
s83jAPf.gif

"Ugh...." Groaned a very battle-worn Aku; it looked like he was, as one would say "All tuckered out", he looked like he wasn't in any condition to fight much longer... Ruby quickly ran up to him and punched him lightly in the face "Sorry big guy! I promised Blake we'd get to punch the person behind all of this in the face after all!" she giggled a little before she dashed off in a flurry of petals amidst the crowd.
WDz76gR.png

"Did you really think you could win? While you were distracted with this Murder Game of yours, you left the rest of this place unguarded." Yulia spoke, coming out from behind Bell just now, she crossed her arms as she tapped her foot, approaching the defeated form that was Aku. "You may have beaten me now... But like the other fools that came before... I'll have to imprison you all!" He said, weakly raising his arms... The ground shook, and the sky seemed to flicker for a few seconds, but, nothing happened. "WHAT?! THIS... HOW?!!!" he exclaimed.
t1QHGAz.png

"As I said... You left the rest of this place unguarded... It was a piece of cake to free everyone who you've imprisoned, and regain enough control to defeat you!" Yulia said, she almost looked like a gleefull child who had just won their first game of hide and seek. Aku growled at first, but, then, he seemed to grin in a rather malicious manner "No matter... As, for the first time since I've... Settled in this accursed place, I can escape!" he opened his mouth suddenly, a concentrated look appearing on his face for a moment.
sjZMkvC.gif

He spat out 3 circles formed by some sort of magic and they stopped just a few inches in front of him, forming some sort of portal; a swirl of black and white in constant motion... Shakily, he rose to his feet as he inched towards it "The barrier between this world and others is weak... And this portal will lead me to my freedom! My rule will not only extend throughout my own universe, but through every other in existence!" he shouted, a twisted grin crossed his face as he imagine what such dominance would be like.
M4u20DE.png

"No! I'm not letting you spread your evil anywhere!!!" Yulia cried, a look of intense concentration mixed with surprised crossed her face as she stared intently at the portal... Slowly but surely, it was growing smaller and smaller as Aku tried to reach it; suddenly, various events flashed in everyone's minds for a brief moment... Zhenya, smiling as she hung out in the canteen with Kyon... Ulyana giggling childishly as she pranked the Cybernetics Club Duo with the helo of Karol, a tender, but, happy smile on Slavya's face as she cooked with Hajime... And Alisa, holding two neopolitan ice-cream cones, offering one out to Neo. Suddenly, Speirs, and Karol felt a mass of energy leaving them, and suddenly the "spellbook" of sorts he had been holding lifted out of his hands as the clump of purplish energy was absorbed by it. Yukio, Hajime, Kyon, and Jinx could feel their swords floating into the air as well, they each thrust themselves into the portal, shattering in the process, but, the portal flickered. Beads of sweat formed on Yulia's brow by now, it looked like she was responsible for all of this... Suddenly, the Spellbook glowed a bright purple color as it rammed itself into the portal just Aku had tried to dive into it, the portal flickered, and... Changed, an endless void could be clearly seen within, and... It was pulling Aku into it. "AAAAAAGH! You fools may have defeated me now! But I... WILL... RETUUUUUURN!!!!" He cried as he was sucked into the void within the portal that was waiting for him... As soon as he was through, the entire thing closed, collapsing on itself; it looked like we'd all be seeing the last of this villain, at least for the time being...
oXSRrOA.png

Yulia collapsed on the floor, panting heavily as she wiped sweat off her brow, it took her a while, but, she finally caught her breath, slowly standing up again.
5rN240F.png

"I'm sorry I dragged you all into this... But... If you have any questions, now's the time to ask them." Yulia said, she looked a little guilty and her tail even drooped a little as she looked up at the crowd in front of her, trying to smile a little.
CqzIW75.png

"Now, there's 3 things you can choose here... First; you can go home... Anyone you've grown close with during your stay might find their way to your world... If the bond is strong enough." Yulia paused for a moment, thinking about something. "Second; you can stay here... And live out the rest of your life in this place..." she added, it looked like there might just be more to this world than a camp and an endless road, but... It would only be that way for those who chose to stay... "And lastly; you can help me keep everything in line here..." She said, tilting her head a little "This isn't the only camp that exists... There's many, actually... In different realities here that need to be watched over... Anyone else that ends up here on their own accord will need to be kept in line... To keep things like this from happening again..." Yulia explained, looking a little sheepish. "You see... Aku has created many more camps than even I can handle... I'm not who I used to be... But, I can still try my best to run this all alone... If, no-one wants to help, I don't mean to trouble anyone..." she said, a guilty look crossed her face again, but, eventually, that went away as she tried to smile again. "Just... Remember; when you are ready... You'll be brought back to the camp... The bus will lead you to the results of your choice, but... Once your board it, there's no turning back." Yulia warned, she looked at the crowd gathered before her, waiting on their decisions...

Note! Bold and underline your choice! There are three seperate "scenarios" which will spark your epilogues! (I will provide the details you need if you have to) but basically, once your choice is made and everything is settled, there's one last little update that I will do before the time comes to wrap up your character(s)'s story! Make sure to PM me or message me on skype if you're planning on doing an Epilogue with one of my NPC's or something... And also remember that any questions your characters may have can be answered here, just ask Yulia!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
(All roles are revealed after end-game stages of the game begin)
Played by: @yorkName: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoronName: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @KriegName: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @yorkName: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Revived Role: Chosen
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Last edited:
Mid-Round Update
Endgame

The black mass suffered multiple blows from Kyon which seemed to have done a great deal of damage, burning away at it with each strike... The real kicker was Bell's attack, which more or less destroyed a good chunk of the black mass, causing it to shrink in size and producing the most chilling screech one could have ever heard. Now weak to the other attacks being sent at them, the mass had no chance; it had been reduced to a size of a tree by the time Sukuna landed a hit on him followed by a few final slices from Yukio and, heck, even a plasma blast from Alex, followed by a combined strike from Orie and Tohsaka. In the end, Aku was defeated... The small portion of the mass that remained slowly formed back into what had once been a towering creature.
s83jAPf.gif

"Ugh...." Groaned a very battle-worn Aku; it looked like he was, as one would say "All tuckered out", he looked like he wasn't in any condition to fight much longer... Ruby quickly ran up to him and punched him lightly in the face "Sorry big guy! I promised Blake we'd get to punch the person behind all of this in the face after all!" she giggled a little before she dashed off in a flurry of petals amidst the crowd.
WDz76gR.png

"Did you really think you could win? While you were distracted with this Murder Game of yours, you left the rest of this place unguarded." Yulia spoke, coming out from behind Bell just now, she crossed her arms as she tapped her foot, approaching the defeated form that was Aku. "You may have beaten me now... But like the other fools that came before... I'll have to imprison you all!" He said, weakly raising his arms... The ground shook, and the sky seemed to flicker for a few seconds, but, nothing happened. "WHAT?! THIS... HOW?!!!" he exclaimed.
t1QHGAz.png

"As I said... You left the rest of this place unguarded... It was a piece of cake to free everyone who you've imprisoned, and regain enough control to defeat you!" Yulia said, she almost looked like a gleefull child who had just won their first game of hide and seek. Aku growled at first, but, then, he seemed to grin in a rather malicious manner "No matter... As, for the first time since I've... Settled in this accursed place, I can escape!" he opened his mouth suddenly, a concentrated look appearing on his face for a moment.
sjZMkvC.gif

He spat out 3 circles formed by some sort of magic and they stopped just a few inches in front of him, forming some sort of portal; a swirl of black and white in constant motion... Shakily, he rose to his feet as he inched towards it "The barrier between this world and others is weak... And this portal will lead me to my freedom! My rule will not only extend throughout my own universe, but through every other in existence!" he shouted, a twisted grin crossed his face as he imagine what such dominance would be like.
M4u20DE.png

"No! I'm not letting you spread your evil anywhere!!!" Yulia cried, a look of intense concentration mixed with surprised crossed her face as she stared intently at the portal... Slowly but surely, it was growing smaller and smaller as Aku tried to reach it; suddenly, various events flashed in everyone's minds for a brief moment... Zhenya, smiling as she hung out in the canteen with Kyon... Ulyana giggling childishly as she pranked the Cybernetics Club Duo with the helo of Karol, a tender, but, happy smile on Slavya's face as she cooked with Hajime... And Alisa, holding two neopolitan ice-cream cones, offering one out to Neo. Suddenly, Speirs, and Karol felt a mass of energy leaving them, and suddenly the "spellbook" of sorts he had been holding lifted out of his hands as the clump of purplish energy was absorbed by it. Yukio, Hajime, Kyon, and Jinx could feel their swords floating into the air as well, they each thrust themselves into the portal, shattering in the process, but, the portal flickered. Beads of sweat formed on Yulia's brow by now, it looked like she was responsible for all of this... Suddenly, the Spellbook glowed a bright purple color as it rammed itself into the portal just Aku had tried to dive into it, the portal flickered, and... Changed, an endless void could be clearly seen within, and... It was pulling Aku into it. "AAAAAAGH! You fools may have defeated me now! But I... WILL... RETUUUUUURN!!!!" He cried as he was sucked into the void within the portal that was waiting for him... As soon as he was through, the entire thing closed, collapsing on itself; it looked like we'd all be seeing the last of this villain, at least for the time being...
oXSRrOA.png

Yulia collapsed on the floor, panting heavily as she wiped sweat off her brow, it took her a while, but, she finally caught her breath, slowly standing up again.
5rN240F.png

"I'm sorry I dragged you all into this... But... If you have any questions, now's the time to ask them." Yulia said, she looked a little guilty and her tail even drooped a little as she looked up at the crowd in front of her, trying to smile a little.
CqzIW75.png

"Now, there's 3 things you can choose here... First; you can go home... Anyone you've grown close with during your stay might find their way to your world... If the bond is strong enough." Yulia paused for a moment, thinking about something. "Second; you can stay here... And live out the rest of your life in this place..." she added, it looked like there might just be more to this world than a camp and an endless road, but... It would only be that way for those who chose to stay... "And lastly; you can help me keep everything in line here..." She said, tilting her head a little "This isn't the only camp that exists... There's many, actually... In different realities here that need to be watched over... Anyone else that ends up here on their own accord will need to be kept in line... To keep things like this from happening again..." Yulia explained, looking a little sheepish. "You see... Aku has created many more camps than even I can handle... I'm not who I used to be... But, I can still try my best to run this all alone... If, no-one wants to help, I don't mean to trouble anyone..." she said, a guilty look crossed her face again, but, eventually, that went away as she tried to smile again. "Just... Remember; when you are ready... You'll be brought back to the camp... The bus will lead you to the results of your choice, but... Once your board it, there's no turning back." Yulia warned, she looked at the crowd gathered before her, waiting on their decisions...

Note! Bold and underline your choice! There are three seperate "scenarios" which will spark your epilogues! (I will provide the details you need if you have to) but basically, once your choice is made and everything is settled, there's one last little update that I will do before the time comes to wrap up your character(s)'s story! Make sure to PM me or message me on skype if you're planning on doing an Epilogue with one of my NPC's or something... And also remember that any questions your characters may have can be answered here, just ask Yulia!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoronName: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @KriegName: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @yorkName: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Revived Role: Chosen
Deceased
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Dead Role: Survivor

tumblr_nsw3uvnQA51u8ja1to1_400.png

"Really? We can go home now? But... what about us... the traitors?" Gary asked Yulia. It seemed like it was finally over, but the fact that Gary commited a sin by killing Hajime and Slavya wasn't exactly ignorable.

@york

Mid-Round Update
Endgame

s83jAPf.gif

WDz76gR.png

t1QHGAz.png

sjZMkvC.gif

M4u20DE.png

oXSRrOA.png

5rN240F.png

CqzIW75.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Deceased

Wednesday not really listing or caring after her plan failed really anyways. Chose to go home for she hadn't really talked to anyone and just like Chipawa didn't wish to stay. Yet for some reason she felt she might actually prefer Chipawa after her fun as an Indian.

She then seemed to rather be a bit happy with the thought of seeing her family even if she didn't really miss any of them.

@york
@Anyone who may wish to read or even interact with Wednesday

Mid-Round Update
Endgame

s83jAPf.gif

WDz76gR.png

t1QHGAz.png

sjZMkvC.gif

M4u20DE.png

oXSRrOA.png

5rN240F.png

CqzIW75.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Deceased

-Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Epilogue-
Part 1
"A Wish Granted"

tumblr_nnhirxj0dP1tkyndzo1_500.gif

"We did it guys!" Sukuna cheered as she held up the Miracle Mallet to show that they had their victory here and beat the big bad guy. It was something taht she always wanted to do, since her ancestors were known as legendary oni-slayers, and in a way, she did the very same feat as her ancestors alongside everyone's help. It was a great feeling too, being able to do what she wanted to do for so long, to be of use to someone in a good way. Unlike what Seija had talked her into doing, she did something to help without no one asking for her to do it, and from that alone, it felt much much better than the incident that involved the youkai uprising.

Maybe with this, everyone including herself can finally settle down and probably hang out a bit before they all go their separate ways. Though, one thing made her think that she couldn't really take the last two choices. She didn't want to live a life where she wouldn't do much... and she wasn't sure that she would be able to help out with possible threats like this happening again considering the fact that she still had to help out with the problems back at Gensokyo.

"U-Um... I think I should be heading back home now. I did cast a wish to help out my home after some big bad stuff happening back there. Maybe when we're done with our important things, we can all meet again and have a nice time without any big ol' threats trying to make things bad for all of us!" Sukuna made her answer clear that she wished to go back to Gensokyo, her home world. Well, she didn't make much attachments to any of the camp residents, so there wasn't really any other reason to prevent her from going back home.

@york @anybody else​

Mid-Round Update
Endgame

s83jAPf.gif

WDz76gR.png

t1QHGAz.png

sjZMkvC.gif

M4u20DE.png

oXSRrOA.png

5rN240F.png

CqzIW75.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Deceased

"Yuki, revert." Yato sighed. Once Yukine turned back to his human form he found Yukio in the crowd and ran over to her, hugging her tightly.

"We did it. Now we can go home..." The boy said with a smile. Yato glanced at the group around him and sighed once more.

"I feel so old right now." Yato said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's because you are old Yato...Yukio, you plan on going home too right?" Yukine asked the young woman he's become great friends with.

Yeah, Yato and Yukine were gonna choose to go home. They did have some unfinished business after all.

@york @Mari @Anyone that wants to interact with them

Mid-Round Update
Endgame

s83jAPf.gif

WDz76gR.png

t1QHGAz.png

sjZMkvC.gif

M4u20DE.png

oXSRrOA.png

5rN240F.png

CqzIW75.png

Whoa, okay.

Weird.

With the sword gone, Kyon would suddenly regain his senses. What the hell just came over him? Was it that sword? Well, probably. But there was no use mulling over that now that it was... gone. For all he knew, it could have been the will of Cthulu. But whatever it was... He never wanted that again if it meant he would end up recklessly risking his life like that.

He just suddenly felt an urge, a need, to not be here anymore. Screw this noise. He just wanted this bad dream to be over already. He didn't care about the weird talk of Murder Games or whatever, the talk of spellbooks, Aku's rant about eventually returning, universes, multiverses, the like. He just wanted to go home and take a nice rest.

"Yeah, that's all fine and dandy," Kyon would say, before raising his hand, "But I'll take going home if that's okay. I've... seen way more than I care to for a lifetime."

But before that, may as well exchange some goodbyes...

Wherever Gaara might be at the moment, Kyon would approach the boy and pat him on the head. "Hey there, kid. Looks like this is it. I'm not really good with these kinda goodbyes, but uh... Well, good luck wherever you're goin'. I dunno how tough you have it, but I can only imagine that life will get harder for a kid like you, and all I can say is... Well, hang in there. I'm sure you're strong enough to go through that, alright?"

Like he said, he wasn't good with this stuff.

To Hajime, he would give a brief wave. "Yo, I guess this is goodbye. Shame that we never got to exchange our weird stories, but then again, I suppose there's a lot of chances people miss without even realizing it. Either way... See ya."

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician

Reactions: Takumi
Noticing that the fight with Aku had been finished, Tsukimi would crawl out from under her cabin in which she was hiding all along.

She walked towards the group of others only to face Yulia and poke her on her forearm.

tumblr_inline_mqn5xupIEB1rkx4or.jpg

"T-Thanks for this weird place and all... but I think I should go back home to the Amars. I don't really have any connections with anyone nor do I want to bother them."

With that, Tsukimi fainted, face-planting on the ground.

Yeah. True story. That happened.
@york
@ AAAA WHY AM I SUCH A LOSER​

Mid-Round Update
Endgame

s83jAPf.gif

WDz76gR.png

t1QHGAz.png

sjZMkvC.gif

M4u20DE.png

oXSRrOA.png

5rN240F.png

CqzIW75.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Deceased

tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

Finally, it's over... We can rest easy now... A cautious smile formed on Hajime's lips as Aku was vanquished. He allowed the sword in his hands to float away, not wanting to be dragged along with it. Knowing that Aku guy, he wouldn't take well to one of his enemies following after him. Plus... I need to settle things here first.

He tilted his head to the side as Yulia explained herself and the situation with Aku. Wow, so we just help some sort of goddess, who is in a relationship with one of us, fight a evil being who has apparently caused even more situations like this...? That's just... That's just weird. "I guess my only question was the one about what we could do, but you already answered, so..."

He sighed at the end, not sure of what to say and even less sure of what to do. I wouldn't mind staying here in the camp and being with Slavya for sure... That's the safe bet, but... I can't just abandon my friends back home. I miss them and they probably miss me as well... His smile twisted into an uncertain grimace as he looked to Slavya, "Do you think we should risk me going back? We might end up in a worse spot if you can't come..."

@york

Status
Not open for further replies.