Status
Not open for further replies.
-Neopolitan Epilogue-
"Just Desserts ~ Bittersweet"

tumblr_inline_newlb2MlNs1ria1bj.png

Some time after falling asleep and finding herself back nearby the new hideout for the White Fang, Neo had stumbled around the ruins of a certain district in Vale, taking the time to train herself with the few creatures of Grimm that were here and there. At times, she would lose her focus, or lose her footing when it came to attacking the Grimm. She was still on her game, but ever since that experience, that dreamful experience, Neo hasn't really been the Neo that most of the White Fang knew her to be. She didn't want to admit that she went soft, but she also didn't want to abandon her occupation for what it is. Neo chose to do this kind of work, and she liked it dearly. But hey, people like her also wanted to have some pastime in their lives... It's just that it was a new experience with her, what happened in that camp experience, Neo wanted another taste of it. It was almost bittersweet, but of course, she didn't want to ruin the image she had now.

Pulling her sword out of the Grimm's head, Neo knew for sure that everything around her was pretty much her just desserts.

@york @trying to finish this thing for Neo before thread closes. xD​

-Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Epilogue-
"A Wish Granted ~ Reverse Effect"

Once the little princess would fall asleep, she would find herself back at her Shining Needle Castle, as if nothing ever went wrong in the first place. Surely she wouldn't try to remember the bad things that happened in her "dream," but she'll definitely remember all of the fun and great times she had with the individuals in that dream. For now, Sukuna wanted to know if her earlier wish, to bring peace between the humans and youkai, actually went through. From what she saw outside her castle that there wasn't that atmosphere of absolute chaos that her first misguided wish had done, the princess was relieved with this greatly.

image.png

"Finally... it's been done. I suppose I paid the price of the wish well... Everyone should be happy and content with each other now... no more fighting..." Sukuna smiled as she decided to take a nap at the deck of her castle. After all of that happening to her, she needed a rest, but unlike what she saw... incidents would always happen to Gensokyo.

~*~*~*~

image.png

"Heh, damn clever thinking there Yukari. Guess that princess really does fall for a simple boundary enchantment around her castle, she and that Miracle Mallet of hers shouldn't be bothering me that much any more," Seija grinned at the sight of an illusion boundary set around the Shining Needle Castle.

image.png

"That was what you wanted to be done, so I did so. Now, your end of our deal, you have to abide by it. No expectations or excuses. Think of our deal as a contract, a contract that you cannot undo once one part has been played out," Yukari sternly looked towards her, happening to expect that Seija would be in her debt now that she had done a favor for Seija, which was to ensure that Sukuna wouldn't become a killjoy for... whatever this amanojaku wanted to do.

image.png

"How about no, old lady? You can't tell this amanojaku on what she has to do. So don't act like you got a stick up your ass because I don't wanna abide to stupid dumb deals!" Seija sounded like she was trying to tick off Yukari... why? Well, she did like to do things that were the opposite of what others wanted. While most went along with a spell card system, Seija loved to bend the rules, and if a spell card duel emerged against one of the oldest youkai in the area... she'll have a blast cheating and winning against Yukari. Except... she wasn't expecting a different type of magic being used against her...

GoldenButterflies.jpg

With a sudden shift of her position, Seija stood upside down up in the air, apparently being able to narrowly avoid certain death from this newfound magic that Yukari had used against her in response to her refusal. It was like some metal weapons were launched in the location that she was in seconds ago, summoned by these golden butterflies... the hell was this?

image.png

"Well... it appears that you're still on your cheating spree, even to out-cheat what I had to use to cheat against you... However, you're convinced that I can end your life in an instant... so now we have that clear, this is what I expect from you in return for my assistance in regards to keeping Sukuna ignorant to your doings and other incidents from now on," Yukari smiled in an innocently smug way, tossing over towards Seija a set of tarot cards,"For now, I want you to plant these throughout Gensokyo, and it doesn't matter where... just about anywhere you can think of in this Land of Illusions. Simple to understand, right?"

image.png

"F-Fine..." the amanojaku had nothing to say in terms of the current situation she was in. Though, before she could question any further, she found herself being shushed by Yukari, the boundary youkai's finger pressed against her lips as if she were silencing her.

image.png

"Don't act that way to me, Seija. Be grateful that you're working under my wing. I'm sure that you'll like what I have to reward you with... and besides..."

image.png

"I take it that you don't know the Legend of the Endless Golden Witch... hmmm?"

-End-

-Neopolitan Epilogue-
"Just Desserts ~ Bittersweet"

tumblr_inline_newlb2MlNs1ria1bj.png

Some time after falling asleep and finding herself back nearby the new hideout for the White Fang, Neo had stumbled around the ruins of a certain district in Vale, taking the time to train herself with the few creatures of Grimm that were here and there. At times, she would lose her focus, or lose her footing when it came to attacking the Grimm. She was still on her game, but ever since that experience, that dreamful experience, Neo hasn't really been the Neo that most of the White Fang knew her to be. She didn't want to admit that she went soft, but she also didn't want to abandon her occupation for what it is. Neo chose to do this kind of work, and she liked it dearly. But hey, people like her also wanted to have some pastime in their lives... It's just that it was a new experience with her, what happened in that camp experience, Neo wanted another taste of it. It was almost bittersweet, but of course, she didn't want to ruin the image she had now.

Pulling her sword out of the Grimm's head, Neo knew for sure that everything around her was pretty much her just desserts.

@york @trying to finish this thing for Neo before thread closes. xD​
@Gummi Bunnies
Suddenly, a small buzzing sound of some sort came from the "scroll" device Neo had on her; a message of some sort, an invitation to be precise... To some sort of concert a new band in town was hosting, lead by... Alisa? Was it just a coincidence the band leader's name was Alisa? Or... Was the dream something more than just a dream? Who knew, but, it seemed that they would be performing soon, and, upon closer inspection the "group cover photo" of sorts, it looked like this Alisa looked alot like the one from the camp; with the uniform and everything... In fact, the enture cast seemed to be wearing the same uniform. Could it just be a mere coincidence that this had happened? Who knew, but, perhaps it would be a good idea to check out this concert of theirs? The date says it should be hosted around two days from now after all...​

tumblr_inline_msxa0l0nAS1qz4rgp.png

Hajime chuckled as she grabbed his arm, "Hey, no need to latch on! I'm not going to leave you again, not when we have this chance!" The smile that radiated from him spoke of the wave of pure bliss that covered him wholly. A chance to be normal again... This was what he had waited all this time for, even before he had met Slavya. With Slavya at his side, he wasn't afraid of what the future hold. The future was theirs and theirs alone with no one to decide otherwise.

A bit of courage built inside him as they stood together and he leaned down quickly to place a gentle kiss on her cheek before raising again, "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but... I love you, Slavya."​
@The Tactician
Ju7cCYi.png

Slavya blushed a little as she was kissed on the cheek, hearing what Hajime said but, ended up smiling as she spoke "Of course I don't mind!" she said laughing a little, before she hugged him tightly "Because... I love you too." she said... Her voice didn't waver; it seemed she had gained alot of confidence in her words by now, it looked like she had alot of time to think about everything since the events at the camp came to an end... Despite the possibility of it just being a dream, it seemed that her feelings hadn't changed, even after it was all over...​

@The Tactician
Ju7cCYi.png

Slavya blushed a little as she was kissed on the cheek, hearing what Hajime said but, ended up smiling as she spoke "Of course I don't mind!" she said laughing a little, before she hugged him tightly "Because... I love you too." she said... Her voice didn't waver; it seemed she had gained alot of confidence in her words by now, it looked like she had alot of time to think about everything since the events at the camp came to an end... Despite the possibility of it just being a dream, it seemed that her feelings hadn't changed, even after it was all over...​
tumblr_inline_n9hn76lZZX1r2h8qj.png

Let's make this dream our new reality... As a soft blush settled on his cheeks, Hajime noticed that the stars had come out during their reunion, shining bright in the night sky. It was kind of sappy, but Hajime couldn't help an optimistic smile at the sight as they hugged.

"We should really be going... Before we get too cold," As they pulled away from each other after a precious few moments, the former reserve student entwined his fingers with Slavya's, guiding her towards the path back to the main road. As they stepped onto the side-walk, he gave her a nervous glance, "My home's nearby if you don't want to walk too far and don't mind spending the night."​

Cecil smiled. He held out his hand. "Then, let's go." He looked distant for a second. "Just know... I'm never leaving you." He softly said. "I will not leave you." Cecil looked back at her. He bagan walking to a room with a single Piano in the center of it. Cecil walked towards the piano. "We have other instruments, but I just play the piano, which is why it's out." Cecil sat down at the piano. He played a few notes, and looked out the window over the kingdom of Baron. "Come, join me." He smiled at her.
@The Silver Paladin
J9itjf3.png

Miku smiled a little "Sure! I prefer singing! But, the Piano is amazing too!" she said, sitting down next to him as she looked at him curiously, her expression shifted to a more cheerfull one though after a moment "So... When did you start playing?" she asked, looking over at the music sheet for a moment... It looked like she was a little unfamiliar with this music piece, but, despite that, she seemed to like the tune, enough to the point where she was swaying from side to side just a little in it's rythm.​

Bell smiles and opens his arms, catching Yulia in a warm hug as he looks over the city, admiring the sight of snow falling over the huge city and it's many winding, maze-like streets "It's quite a view" he mutters, resting an arm around her shoulder as he smiles to himself

"B-B-Bell-Kun!" a voice shrieks, before the pair would be tackled by a short, though rather obviously adult female
10449085_930541323662617_52952172_n.jpg

"Where have you been, it's been an hour, and you just up and vani-" she stopped, catching sight of the cat-eared girl, a frown forming on her face as she stands back up "Wh-Who is that Bell-Kun?!"

"G-G-Gomen Kami-Sama!" Bell shouts in return, his face turning into one of both embarrassment and apology "Th-This is a friend of mine, Yulia, she helped me out of a tight spot!"

"B-Bell-Sama?" another voice chimes in, from behind Hestia, a sudden and far more shy frame appearing "A-Are you okay? Did something happen?"
88897-mCteGBDOimgv.png

"N-No...It's fine Lili, and please, Kami-Sama, Yulia saved my li-"

He was interrupted once more, this time by a soft click of a pair of heels

"Bell" the voice addressed him simply "Is there any trouble? Did someone attack you and your friend"
155514-is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls-in-sparkling-beautiful.png

Was there ever going to be a moment of peace?!

"Anyone else wanna join us?" he asks, exasperated, unsure if anyone else meant to make the moment more awkward for him and Yulia

@york
@DapperDogman
W0UbUGv.png

Yulia looked a little startled at first seeing everyone arrive so suddenly, but, eventually she calmed down "Whoa! I guess you've made alot of friends." she said, starting to smile a little.
CqzIW75.png

"Hello." She said, waving a little at the three other girls who had joined then, she didn't seem to bothered now that she was out of the camp... Having cat ears and a tail seemed relatively normal around here, and... She didn't have to worry about keeping order around the place, it felt somewhat exhilerating really.

tumblr_inline_n9hn76lZZX1r2h8qj.png

Let's make this dream our new reality... As a soft blush settled on his cheeks, Hajime noticed that the stars had come out during their reunion, shining bright in the night sky. It was kind of sappy, but Hajime couldn't help an optimistic smile at the sight as they hugged.

"We should really be going... Before we get too cold," As they pulled away from each other after a precious few moments, the former reserve student entwined his fingers with Slavya's, guiding her towards the path back to the main road. As they stepped onto the side-walk, he gave her a nervous glance, "My home's nearby if you don't want to walk too far and don't mind spending the night."​
@The Tactician
S0iwacw.png

Slavya smiled brightly, giggling a little as she considered Hajime's request, gripping his hand lightly, yet firmly "We probably should... I don't mind staying with you." she said, giggling a little as she looked towards the small city in the distance; it didn't look like the one from the camp, but... It was still home, to them at least, or at least that's what it felt like. There was an air of uncertainty as to how she had arrived in Hajime's world, but, even here, she felt perfectly at home, and, still happy, like she was back at the camp despite all that had happened.​

@The Silver Paladin
J9itjf3.png

Miku smiled a little "Sure! I prefer singing! But, the Piano is amazing too!" she said, sitting down next to him as she looked at him curiously, her expression shifted to a more cheerfull one though after a moment "So... When did you start playing?" she asked, looking over at the music sheet for a moment... It looked like she was a little unfamiliar with this music piece, but, despite that, she seemed to like the tune, enough to the point where she was swaying from side to side just a little in it's rythm.​

"Several years ago. I taught myself." He said smiling. "I learned by listening to others, and playing what they were playing, so playing by ear, and then I got sheet music, and learned to read it." Cecil said. "A king must have many talents."

"Several years ago. I taught myself." He said smiling. "I learned by listening to others, and playing what they were playing, so playing by ear, and then I got sheet music, and learned to read it." Cecil said. "A king must have many talents."
@The Silver Paladin
FVTtLFr.png

Miku giggled gleefully "Ooh! Same here! Well... Kind of... I started off by prentending to play." she said, smiling a little as she had a distant look in her eyes, probably reflecting on some fond memories of the past... It was a mystery how she managed to learn by pretending to play, but, perhaps for a virtuoso like her, it came naturally?

@The Silver Paladin
FVTtLFr.png

Miku giggled gleefully "Ooh! Same here! Well... Kind of... I started off by prentending to play." she said, smiling a little as she had a distant look in her eyes, probably reflecting on some fond memories of the past... It was a mystery how she managed to learn by pretending to play, but, perhaps for a virtuoso like her, it came naturally?

"I guess that's a valid way of learning." Cecil looked out the window. He put his sword on the bench. "Tell me, do you think that dream was real? Or do you think it was just what we think it was... A dream?" Cecil asked. "It all felt so real."

"I guess that's a valid way of learning." Cecil looked out the window. He put his sword on the bench. "Tell me, do you think that dream was real? Or do you think it was just what we think it was... A dream?" Cecil asked. "It all felt so real."
@The Silver Paladin
fHPfGtU.png

"Maybe... I mean... If I had a choice... I would have liked to go back sometime..." Miku said, smiling a little, though, a thought suddenly struck her.
W1nKglg.png

"Well... Maybe without the killing and all and... Just the two of us..." Miku added sheepishly, blushing a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.