Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid-Round Update
Endgame

The black mass suffered multiple blows from Kyon which seemed to have done a great deal of damage, burning away at it with each strike... The real kicker was Bell's attack, which more or less destroyed a good chunk of the black mass, causing it to shrink in size and producing the most chilling screech one could have ever heard. Now weak to the other attacks being sent at them, the mass had no chance; it had been reduced to a size of a tree by the time Sukuna landed a hit on him followed by a few final slices from Yukio and, heck, even a plasma blast from Alex, followed by a combined strike from Orie and Tohsaka. In the end, Aku was defeated... The small portion of the mass that remained slowly formed back into what had once been a towering creature.
s83jAPf.gif

"Ugh...." Groaned a very battle-worn Aku; it looked like he was, as one would say "All tuckered out", he looked like he wasn't in any condition to fight much longer... Ruby quickly ran up to him and punched him lightly in the face "Sorry big guy! I promised Blake we'd get to punch the person behind all of this in the face after all!" she giggled a little before she dashed off in a flurry of petals amidst the crowd.
WDz76gR.png

"Did you really think you could win? While you were distracted with this Murder Game of yours, you left the rest of this place unguarded." Yulia spoke, coming out from behind Bell just now, she crossed her arms as she tapped her foot, approaching the defeated form that was Aku. "You may have beaten me now... But like the other fools that came before... I'll have to imprison you all!" He said, weakly raising his arms... The ground shook, and the sky seemed to flicker for a few seconds, but, nothing happened. "WHAT?! THIS... HOW?!!!" he exclaimed.
t1QHGAz.png

"As I said... You left the rest of this place unguarded... It was a piece of cake to free everyone who you've imprisoned, and regain enough control to defeat you!" Yulia said, she almost looked like a gleefull child who had just won their first game of hide and seek. Aku growled at first, but, then, he seemed to grin in a rather malicious manner "No matter... As, for the first time since I've... Settled in this accursed place, I can escape!" he opened his mouth suddenly, a concentrated look appearing on his face for a moment.
sjZMkvC.gif

He spat out 3 circles formed by some sort of magic and they stopped just a few inches in front of him, forming some sort of portal; a swirl of black and white in constant motion... Shakily, he rose to his feet as he inched towards it "The barrier between this world and others is weak... And this portal will lead me to my freedom! My rule will not only extend throughout my own universe, but through every other in existence!" he shouted, a twisted grin crossed his face as he imagine what such dominance would be like.
M4u20DE.png

"No! I'm not letting you spread your evil anywhere!!!" Yulia cried, a look of intense concentration mixed with surprised crossed her face as she stared intently at the portal... Slowly but surely, it was growing smaller and smaller as Aku tried to reach it; suddenly, various events flashed in everyone's minds for a brief moment... Zhenya, smiling as she hung out in the canteen with Kyon... Ulyana giggling childishly as she pranked the Cybernetics Club Duo with the helo of Karol, a tender, but, happy smile on Slavya's face as she cooked with Hajime... And Alisa, holding two neopolitan ice-cream cones, offering one out to Neo. Suddenly, Speirs, and Karol felt a mass of energy leaving them, and suddenly the "spellbook" of sorts he had been holding lifted out of his hands as the clump of purplish energy was absorbed by it. Yukio, Hajime, Kyon, and Jinx could feel their swords floating into the air as well, they each thrust themselves into the portal, shattering in the process, but, the portal flickered. Beads of sweat formed on Yulia's brow by now, it looked like she was responsible for all of this... Suddenly, the Spellbook glowed a bright purple color as it rammed itself into the portal just Aku had tried to dive into it, the portal flickered, and... Changed, an endless void could be clearly seen within, and... It was pulling Aku into it. "AAAAAAGH! You fools may have defeated me now! But I... WILL... RETUUUUUURN!!!!" He cried as he was sucked into the void within the portal that was waiting for him... As soon as he was through, the entire thing closed, collapsing on itself; it looked like we'd all be seeing the last of this villain, at least for the time being...
oXSRrOA.png

Yulia collapsed on the floor, panting heavily as she wiped sweat off her brow, it took her a while, but, she finally caught her breath, slowly standing up again.
5rN240F.png

"I'm sorry I dragged you all into this... But... If you have any questions, now's the time to ask them." Yulia said, she looked a little guilty and her tail even drooped a little as she looked up at the crowd in front of her, trying to smile a little.
CqzIW75.png

"Now, there's 3 things you can choose here... First; you can go home... Anyone you've grown close with during your stay might find their way to your world... If the bond is strong enough." Yulia paused for a moment, thinking about something. "Second; you can stay here... And live out the rest of your life in this place..." she added, it looked like there might just be more to this world than a camp and an endless road, but... It would only be that way for those who chose to stay... "And lastly; you can help me keep everything in line here..." She said, tilting her head a little "This isn't the only camp that exists... There's many, actually... In different realities here that need to be watched over... Anyone else that ends up here on their own accord will need to be kept in line... To keep things like this from happening again..." Yulia explained, looking a little sheepish. "You see... Aku has created many more camps than even I can handle... I'm not who I used to be... But, I can still try my best to run this all alone... If, no-one wants to help, I don't mean to trouble anyone..." she said, a guilty look crossed her face again, but, eventually, that went away as she tried to smile again. "Just... Remember; when you are ready... You'll be brought back to the camp... The bus will lead you to the results of your choice, but... Once your board it, there's no turning back." Yulia warned, she looked at the crowd gathered before her, waiting on their decisions...

Note! Bold and underline your choice! There are three seperate "scenarios" which will spark your epilogues! (I will provide the details you need if you have to) but basically, once your choice is made and everything is settled, there's one last little update that I will do before the time comes to wrap up your character(s)'s story! Make sure to PM me or message me on skype if you're planning on doing an Epilogue with one of my NPC's or something... And also remember that any questions your characters may have can be answered here, just ask Yulia!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
(All roles are revealed after end-game stages of the game begin)
Played by: @yorkName: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoronName: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @KriegName: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @yorkName: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Revived Role: Chosen
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Bell smiles, finslly getting back to his feet as he places a hand on Yulia's head "We did it..." he murmurs with a smile "We actually beat thatguy with no problems...It's like that time we fought goliath" he smiles, remembering the fight fondly, well, the parts lf it he was awake for, anyway

He wraps his arms around her and spins her about happily for a moment "And everyone can go now!" He chirps with a bright smile "We did good, huh?"

@york

Alex observed the proceedings as Aku was dispatched by the attacks from the group. He took a deep breath, realizing they could all relax now, the battle was won, and they could go home. Or go elsewhere. Or stay. Pretty much whatever they wished.

Lucas-Till-X-Men-First-Class-Uniform-Still.jpg

For Alex Summers though, it was going to be more difficult for him than most others in all likelihood, as he looked at Katara. He was so attached to her since they met on the bus here. She was one of the bright spots in this experience for him, the time they spent together, the dance, the kiss...

The right answer, the right course of action, isn't the easiest, or the most convenient. He knew what he had to choose. It was to go "home", to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

Lucas-Till-Havok-X-Men-First-Class-645x370.jpg

"Katara," he said to her, "you're going... home, right?" He was going to remember her, he was going to miss her, but he realized they may still have a few moments together now.

@Korra @york

tumblr_nsw3uvnQA51u8ja1to1_400.png

"Really? We can go home now? But... what about us... the traitors?" Gary asked Yulia. It seemed like it was finally over, but the fact that Gary commited a sin by killing Hajime and Slavya wasn't exactly ignorable.

@york
Bell smiles, finslly getting back to his feet as he places a hand on Yulia's head "We did it..." he murmurs with a smile "We actually beat thatguy with no problems...It's like that time we fought goliath" he smiles, remembering the fight fondly, well, the parts lf it he was awake for, anyway

He wraps his arms around her and spins her about happily for a moment "And everyone can go now!" He chirps with a bright smile "We did good, huh?"

@york
CqzIW75.png

"We sure did..." Yulia had a more relaxed sort of look on her face... It seemed that she no longer had anything to hide now that Aku was gone; she was in control of her own realm now... But, that still left many questions unansweres for the people gathered here. Eventually, she turned towards Gary who had spoken "When you die in the camp... Usually, the week starts over again... But, when Aku thrusted more than one person from many different worlds into the same camp, I had to rework it a little..." she frowned a little. "Though it doesn't make death any better here... Just know that it wasn't entirely you doing the killing; all four of the traitors were influenced by Aku, and regardless of whether or not you killed before, that influence will make you kill someone." She explained, it was quite the mouthfull, but, in short... It looked like she didn't blame Gary, nor the other traitors for their actions, it hadn't been entirely up to them after all...​

tumblr_inline_msx9yoJKs21qz4rgp.png

Finally, it's over... We can rest easy now... A cautious smile formed on Hajime's lips as Aku was vanquished. He allowed the sword in his hands to float away, not wanting to be dragged along with it. Knowing that Aku guy, he wouldn't take well to one of his enemies following after him. Plus... I need to settle things here first.

He tilted his head to the side as Yulia explained herself and the situation with Aku. Wow, so we just help some sort of goddess, who is in a relationship with one of us, fight a evil being who has apparently caused even more situations like this...? That's just... That's just weird. "I guess my only question was the one about what we could do, but you already answered, so..."

He sighed at the end, not sure of what to say and even less sure of what to do. I wouldn't mind staying here in the camp and being with Slavya for sure... That's the safe bet, but... I can't just abandon my friends back home. I miss them and they probably miss me as well... His smile twisted into an uncertain grimace as he looked to Slavya, "Do you think we should risk me going back? We might end up in a worse spot if you can't come..."

@york
Slavya hadn't originally arrived with the group, but... She seemed to have appeared just then, almost as if by some sort of outside influence, though she seemed to not notice her surroundings just yet.
S0iwacw.png

She poked him in a sort of playfull manner "Wherever you go... I'll be with you... I don't know how... But, I'm certain there's a way..." she assured him, smiling a little... It appeared that Slavya was telling the truth as well; there wasn't a hint of her hiding anything, but, on the other hand, it almost felt like she could see right through Hajime, but, was that really a bad thing?​

Slavya hadn't originally arrived with the group, but... She seemed to have appeared just then, almost as if by some sort of outside influence, though she seemed to not notice her surroundings just yet.
S0iwacw.png

She poked him in a sort of playfull manner "Wherever you go... I'll be with you... I don't know how... But, I'm certain there's a way..." she assured him, smiling a little... It appeared that Slavya was telling the truth as well; there wasn't a hint of her hiding anything, but, on the other hand, it almost felt like she could see right through Hajime, but, was that really a bad thing?​
tumblr_inline_msxabtbcEA1qz4rgp.png

"You know, you're right, Slavya..." A playful grin formed on his lips as he poked her back, "There's always a way through things... We just have to trust that we'll have some good come our way, one step at a time... And even if it takes awhile for it to work out, we can always hope." That sounded really corny, but... It's just like after Makoto and the other two left us on the island to live there. We choose our paths and no matter what, we can always hope for something better.

With that, he made the decision to go home once he was finished here, "Just in case, Slavya, remember that I do care about you... Even if this was all a dream and not even real, I'll always remember you."​

"Yuki, revert." Yato sighed. Once Yukine turned back to his human form he found Yukio in the crowd and ran over to her, hugging her tightly.

"We did it. Now we can go home..." The boy said with a smile. Yato glanced at the group around him and sighed once more.

"I feel so old right now." Yato said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's because you are old Yato...Yukio, you plan on going home too right?" Yukine asked the young woman he's become great friends with.

Yeah, Yato and Yukine were gonna choose to go home. They did have some unfinished business after all.

@york @Mari @Anyone that wants to interact with them
Yukio could not help but smile at Yato as Aku was finally defeated. They all fight fiercely, with honor, and courage, after all. And despite their initial misunderstandings and friction, and her role formerly as Aku's assassin, Yukio had come to respect Yato greatly.

Wolverine_3_LG.jpg

Of course, when Yukine appeared and hugged her, her smile was even more obvious, and her heart was warm against his.

"We did it, Yukine. We all worked together to defeat our common enemy." She whispered those words to his ear, while feeling the warm embrace.

And then she then gave him a kiss to his cheek. "I plan to go back 'home' as well, Yukine."

@Lizzy @york

-Neopolitan Epilogue-
Part 1
"Just Desserts"

Vol2_Neo_Thumb.png

A smile appeared on her face once it was all over. That went much better than expected, and of course, she wasn't willing to risk herself getting hurt as well considering that she wasn't able to do any of thes tuff that the others with the weapons could or use magic like Sukuna. It seemed like things were finally starting to cool off and settle, which was good. The last thing that Neo wanted was possibilities of her getting hurt or even dirtied by whatever combat would come up if they didn't finish Aku off so quickly.

Standing up from where she was comfortably sitting down and watching this all, Neo did ponder the options that Yulia had out for them. Sounded intriguing, but certainly not something that she would consider for herself. Neo still had a job to do back at Vale, and was working alongside the White Fang under the guidance of Cinder Fall. As much as this was an interesting experience, she did have that to take care of.

Though, there were a few things that got her... somewhat considering it all. For instance, this whole time here made her feel like a normal 18-year-old, excluding the murders and the absurd events that came along with this experience. It was hard to say if she even considered the ones that happened to acquaint with her actual acquaintances or more.

@york

Cecil clutched Light Bringer.

Cecil_After_2.png

"So... It's finally over. The beast that plagued this realm is defeated." He said. He looked down at the ground. Cecil said something unintelligible, and then sheathed Light Bringer. He looked at Yukio, Yukine, and Yato. "Before you all leave, I must say something to you. Fighting together, it reminded me of when I became what I am now. I felt very honored to fight with you all by my side, and wish you all well. I will also be returning to my world, as I have a kingdom to run." He nodded, and smiled. "I will always remember this." Cecil looked at Yulia. "I shall return to my home. I have people there that require me. That require my guidance."

@Mari @Lizzy @york @anybody

Yukio could not help but smile at Yato as Aku was finally defeated. They all fight fiercely, with honor, and courage, after all. And despite their initial misunderstandings and friction, and her role formerly as Aku's assassin, Yukio had come to respect Yato greatly.

Wolverine_3_LG.jpg

Of course, when Yukine appeared and hugged her, her smile was even more obvious, and her heart was warm against his.

"We did it, Yukine. We all worked together to defeat our common enemy." She whispered those words to his ear, while feeling the warm embrace.

And then she then gave him a kiss to his cheek. "I plan to go back 'home' as well, Yukine."

@Lizzy @york

At the kiss on his cheek, Yukine's eyes widened as a red hue formed on his cheeks. His mind may have strayed and gone to the gutter momentarily for some strange reason. This caused Yato to get yet another sting on the back of his neck. Some things just never changed it seems.

"Yu...ki...ne..." Yato said with a small growl and a squint toward the blonde causing Yukine to bristle a bit and let Yukio go, rubbing the back of his head.

"A-anyway, you plan to go home too then? That's good. Hopefully we can hang out quite a bit after this?" Yukine said with a small almost nervous laugh.

Cecil_After_2.png

"So... It's finally over. The beast that plagued this realm is defeated." He said. He looked down at the ground. Cecil said something unintelligible, and then sheathed Light Bringer. He looked at Yukio, Yukine, and Yato. "Before you all leave, I must say something to you. Fighting together, it reminded me of when I became what I am now. I felt very honored to fight with you all by my side, and wish you all well. I will also be returning to my world, as I have a kingdom to run." He nodded, and smiled. "I will always remember this." Cecil looked at Yulia. "I shall return to my home. I have people there that require me. That require my guidance."

Yato turned to Cecil, looking much calmer now.

"It was a pleasure to fight along side you." He gave Cecil a small bow.

"I hope everything turns out well on your end." He added as he straightened his stance a bit after the bow.

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @anybody

izeCWzq.gif

When the strange energy left his body, Karol was left feeling rather exhausted. The boy had come out of the battle rather unscathed, but the grand attack he'd made on Aku had drained the majority of his power. He was happy to see the demon gone, but why he'd created all these alternate camps and trapped them here had had gone right over Karol's head. He supposed it didn't really matter what it all meant, as there was no chance he could stick around anyway. No matter what, Karol had to go home, for he had a world to save. With all his friends counting on him, it was the only right decision.

eDdC2iS.png

"Oh, man... I'm so beat. I hope Yuri won't be mad when I show up exhausted..."

Sighing, the boy crossed his arms and closed his eyes. He'd wait for the bus to arrive and hopefully be on his way to Terca'Lumireis soon enough. He just hoped he'd get the chance to say goodbye to the friends he'd made at the camp before that happened...

@york

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
CqzIW75.png

"We sure did..." Yulia had a more relaxed sort of look on her face... It seemed that she no longer had anything to hide now that Aku was gone; she was in control of her own realm now... But, that still left many questions unansweres for the people gathered here. Eventually, she turned towards Gary who had spoken "When you die in the camp... Usually, the week starts over again... But, when Aku thrusted more than one person from many different worlds into the same camp, I had to rework it a little..." she frowned a little. "Though it doesn't make death any better here... Just know that it wasn't entirely you doing the killing; all four of the traitors were influenced by Aku, and regardless of whether or not you killed before, that influence will make you kill someone." She explained, it was quite the mouthfull, but, in short... It looked like she didn't blame Gary, nor the other traitors for their actions, it hadn't been entirely up to them after all...​
Bell looks down for a moment and then back to Yulia "I'm guessing you're saying, you got a camp to run, after all" he smiles gently and gives her a soft pat on the back "I mean, you did a good job so far, stopping Aku and all that, this place is in good hands"

@york

Alex observed the proceedings as Aku was dispatched by the attacks from the group. He took a deep breath, realizing they could all relax now, the battle was won, and they could go home. Or go elsewhere. Or stay. Pretty much whatever they wished.

For Alex Summers though, it was going to be more difficult for him than most others in all likelihood, as he looked at Katara. He was so attached to her since they met on the bus here. She was one of the bright spots in this experience for him, the time they spent together, the dance, the kiss...

The right answer, the right course of action, isn't the easiest, or the most convenient. He knew what he had to choose. It was to go "home", to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

Lucas-Till-Havok-X-Men-First-Class-645x370.jpg

"Katara," he said to her, "you're going... home, right?" He was going to remember her, he was going to miss her, but he realized they may still have a few moments together now.

@Korra @york
Katara looked to Alex and nodded gently. "yeah I will go home there is an Avatar who certainly will be in need of training" she says standing at Alex's side before moving to stand in front of him. Standing on her tippy toes she pressed a gentle kiss on his lips "I am going to miss you Alex... maybe one day we'll meet again" she says undoing her necklace and handing it to him. It was precious to her, so he best not lose it "Here take this with you" she said her blue eyes watching his.

tumblr_inline_msxabtbcEA1qz4rgp.png

"You know, you're right, Slavya..." A playful grin formed on his lips as he poked her back, "There's always a way through things... We just have to trust that we'll have some good come our way, one step at a time... And even if it takes awhile for it to work out, we can always hope." That sounded really corny, but... It's just like after Makoto and the other two left us on the island to live there. We choose our paths and no matter what, we can always hope for something better.

With that, he made the decision to go home once he was finished here, "Just in case, Slavya, remember that I do care about you... Even if this was all a dream and not even real, I'll always remember you."​
Ju7cCYi.png

Slavya blushed a little, she was about to say something else, but, suddenly, she seemed to remember something... Reaching into a shirt pocket, she drew out some sort of handkerchief; a hand-made one at that, there was some flower pattern embroidered on it. "Here... Take it, as a parting gift... No matter how long it takes, I'm sure we'll meet again!" She said, smiling again, it looked like she understood what Hajime meant, though... One had to wonder how things would go from here, perhaps only time could tell...​

CqzIW75.png

"I got it seumdwa." Gary said, and thus took the bus home.

*epilogue soon*​

-Neopolitan Epilogue-
Part 1
"Just Desserts"

Vol2_Neo_Thumb.png

A smile appeared on her face once it was all over. That went much better than expected, and of course, she wasn't willing to risk herself getting hurt as well considering that she wasn't able to do any of thes tuff that the others with the weapons could or use magic like Sukuna. It seemed like things were finally starting to cool off and settle, which was good. The last thing that Neo wanted was possibilities of her getting hurt or even dirtied by whatever combat would come up if they didn't finish Aku off so quickly.

Standing up from where she was comfortably sitting down and watching this all, Neo did ponder the options that Yulia had out for them. Sounded intriguing, but certainly not something that she would consider for herself. Neo still had a job to do back at Vale, and was working alongside the White Fang under the guidance of Cinder Fall. As much as this was an interesting experience, she did have that to take care of.

Though, there were a few things that got her... somewhat considering it all. For instance, this whole time here made her feel like a normal 18-year-old, excluding the murders and the absurd events that came along with this experience. It was hard to say if she even considered the ones that happened to acquaint with her actual acquaintances or more.

@york
A faint sound of a guitar being tuned could be heard... And, then, like out of nowhere, Alisa seemed to come out of the croud.
hOFYLsF.png

"Sup?" Alisa asked casually, as if she had seen none of the crazy events that came before at all... Maybe she really didn't, but, who knew; it looked like she was expecting something, or was she going to say something? One could never tell with her sometimes...​

Bell looks down for a moment and then back to Yulia "I'm guessing you're saying, you got a camp to run, after all" he smiles gently and gives her a soft pat on the back "I mean, you did a good job so far, stopping Aku and all that, this place is in good hands"

@york
8DZ8kEK.png

"Well... Yeah... But..." Yulia stopped for a moment before she spoke again "What about you? What are you going to do?" she asked, a concerned look crossed her face, and it looked like she might just be tearing up a little...​

Katara looked to Alex and nodded gently. "yeah I will go home there is an Avatar who certainly will be in need of training" she says standing at Alex's side before moving to stand in front of him. Standing on her tippy toes she pressed a gentle kiss on his lips "I am going to miss you Alex... maybe one day we'll meet again" she says undoing her necklace and handing it to him. It was precious to her, so he best not lose it "Here take this with you" she said her blue eyes watching his.

Alex was a bit surprised that Katara kissed him on his lips, but very, very, pleasantly so. It was his first time to experience that, their first time...

"I don't have anything important or cool to give to you," he said to her, while fishing through his pockets for something, anything, that might remind her of him. So he took off his chest plate and gave it to her. "Seems like I won't need this much anymore, I'm developing some ability to use my powers without it. Take it Katara, it was... close to my heart, after all."

Alex felt his face blush, his heart pounding mad, as they were simultaneously saying "goodbye" with their words and "hello" with their bodies. She was definitely making it hard for him to say goodbye, but he had his own "family" to return to. But, in the back of his mind, he hoped with all the adventures and the people he'd run into in his short lifetime, he would meet Katara at least once more.

He then kissed her on the lips, initiating their union himself this time. "But I'd rather be with you again, someday. Let's just hope, babe."

@Korra

Last edited by a moderator:
At the kiss on his cheek, Yukine's eyes widened as a red hue formed on his cheeks. His mind may have strayed and gone to the gutter momentarily for some strange reason. This caused Yato to get yet another sting on the back of his neck. Some things just never changed it seems.

"Yu...ki...ne..." Yato said with a small growl and a squint toward the blonde causing Yukine to bristle a bit and let Yukio go, rubbing the back of his head.

"A-anyway, you plan to go home too then? That's good. Hopefully we can hang out quite a bit after this?" Yukine said with a small almost nervous laugh.

Yato turned to Cecil, looking much calmer now.

"It was a pleasure to fight along side you." He gave Cecil a small bow.

"I hope everything turns out well on your end." He added as he straightened his stance a bit after the bow.

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @anybody
Yukio smiled at Yato as she remained in Yukine's arms and embrace. "I would like that, very much Yato", she said to both of them. They were all from Japan after all... though she was likely to return to being Logan's bodyguard for a while, she was sure he would be swinging by Tokyo at least a few times, because of Mariko.

@Lizzy

Cecil_After_2.png

"It was a very high honor for me as well, Cecil", Yukio said in response to Cecil, as she still remained in Yukine's arms and embrace. "I hope we could have the chance to fight alongside each other again."

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy

Yukio smiled at Yato as she remained in Yukine's arms and embrace. "I would like that, very much Yato", she said to both of them. They were all from Japan after all... though she was likely to return to being Logan's bodyguard for a while, she was sure he would be swinging by Tokyo at least a few times, because of Mariko.

@Lizzy

"Hey Yukio, do you have a five yen coin on you? If you want, you can make a wish. Doesn't have to be nothing crazy or fancy, could be as simple as finding a missing cat." Yato informed as he looked to Yukio.

@Mari @anybody

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Status
Not open for further replies.