Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well there you are master." TOHSAKA replied walking up to Kyon. "I saw you fighting earlier, I didn't realize you had such a strong arm." She replied coyly. "Now that this all is getting rapped up." She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close. "Where's my money?"
Kyon's brow twitched.

A woman calling him "Master." That... Well, other guys would kill for that, but Kyon was more honest and upstanding than that, right? Ha, not really, but still, that was uncomfortable. Pretty damn uncomfortable, given how TOHSAKA was. Oh well.

"Don't make weird statements like that, even if they're compliments," Kyon grumbled in response to the statement about the arm, before he would suddenly be grabbed, a sweat drop appearing on his forehead. Oh, boy.

"Uh... right. My allowance..." He gulped uncomfortably, fumbling through his pocket for his wallet.

Feels like I'm being mugged... though that's probably because I probably am.

"Here. Have all of my money. All the 5000 yen in it," he said curtly.

@Jeremi

As she stayed in Yukine's embrace, Yukio was already thinking ahead to how their next meeting would be... should Yato's 5-yen wish be granted to her eventually. Perhaps dinner at a nice restaurant in Ginza? A relaxing walk around Harajuku? Or even an afternoon relaxing in the hot springs of Hakone? Her thoughts filled with ideas...

But for now she was content to enjoy this embrace, a feeling that she never really had before, with this wonderful man who she had sworn to protect. Ironically it was the bodyguard now who felt so warm and secure in the arms of the protected.

@Lizzy

Yukine was almost excited at the thought of him and Yukio seeing each other more after this, sure there were a few things to worry about but those could be discussed later. Right now he was happy to feel like a normal person in the arms of an amazing woman that he had become good friends with and that was all that mattered.

@Mari

A faint sound of a guitar being tuned could be heard... And, then, like out of nowhere, Alisa seemed to come out of the croud.
hOFYLsF.png

"Sup?" Alisa asked casually, as if she had seen none of the crazy events that came before at all... Maybe she really didn't, but, who knew; it looked like she was expecting something, or was she going to say something? One could never tell with her sometimes...​
tumblr_inline_ne6e9ltGTX1t3cdzr.png

Neo smiled towards Alisa's direction. Well, at least she could kill the time before returning back to Vale by chatting with someone that's just a bit more decent than the others. Though, this may be the first time that she would ever do this since being involved in this mess or even before anyone else than the higher-ups.

"Nothing at all for the moment."

@york

tumblr_inline_msxacwyaxb1qz4rgp.png

Hajime carefully took the handkerchief from her with a smile, "It's beautiful, Slavya, thank you... I'l make sure to take care of this until I can return it." With those last few words, he folded away the cloth into his pocket before heading for the path to leave with assured steps. We'll meet again, I just know it. This isn't the last goodbye...
There was no distinct path to leave; the city seemed almost endless, but, Slavya didn't seem to mind.
S0iwacw.png

"I guess we'll have to wait a little... You won't mind, right?" Slavya asked, she glanced towards a bench nearby, it looked relatively intact despite all the fighting that had gone on... Odd, but, not too out of the ordinary probably.

There was no distinct path to leave; the city seemed almost endless, but, Slavya didn't seem to mind.
S0iwacw.png

"I guess we'll have to wait a little... You won't mind, right?" Slavya asked, she glanced towards a bench nearby, it looked relatively intact despite all the fighting that had gone on... Odd, but, not too out of the ordinary probably.
tumblr_inline_msxadabZ3A1qz4rgp.png

Hajime tilted his head to the side with a curious expression. How did this bench survive all that...? "Of course not, Slavya," Gently taking her hand, he led the way to the bench and sat down, leaving room for her to sit as well, "I guess we got a little lucky, being able to spend this time wating together."​

Kyon's brow twitched.

A woman calling him "Master." That... Well, other guys would kill for that, but Kyon was more honest and upstanding than that, right? Ha, not really, but still, that was uncomfortable. Pretty damn uncomfortable, given how TOHSAKA was. Oh well.

"Don't make weird statements like that, even if they're compliments," Kyon grumbled in response to the statement about the arm, before he would suddenly be grabbed, a sweat drop appearing on his forehead. Oh, boy.

"Uh... right. My allowance..." He gulped uncomfortably, fumbling through his pocket for his wallet.

Feels like I'm being mugged... though that's probably because I probably am.

"Here. Have all of my money. All the 5000 yen in it," he said curtly.

@Jeremi

Her nose wrinkled in disgust. Like if someone had ripped a fart as she looked at the money being offered to her.

"...Sigh." She smirked and grabbed the money and looked over it. "Well I guess this will have to do for now...it has been a pleasure serving over you master...even if you're a student with no money to your name."

@Verite

Her nose wrinkled in disgust. Like if someone had ripped a fart as she looked at the money being offered to her.

"...Sigh." She smirked and grabbed the money and looked over it. "Well I guess this will have to do for now...it has been a pleasure serving over you master...even if you're a student with no money to your name."

@Verite
"And it's... been a pleasure having you work under me. Even if you're... something else."

What was there to say? This woman was just weird, plain and simple.

Crazy to think she'd probably be way scarier if she were his age.

@Jeremi

Epilogue:

Tengenji-bashi, Nishi-Azabu, Tokyo

Exactly one year later, Yukio found herself on the streets of Tokyo. Logan had somewhat officially let Yukio free of her services to him, eluding her somewhere in central Canada in the winter. Frustrated and angry, she eventually made her way to the nearest city, Calgary, and by money transfers from Mariko, she made her way back to Japan. Tokyo.

She rode her motorcycle to try to relieve some of the stress, release some of the anger from how she was treated by Logan. She rode fast, but she had a nagging feeling... or was it a premonition?

wolverine+yukio.jpg

A memory of a wish over a 5-yen coin. She rode on, but the circling of thoughts, of fates of herself and others swirling around her mind, and then... they all disappeared. Her motorcyle was at 70 kilometres per hour, but it seemed to slow, as in the corner of her eye, she saw... him. The one she spent so much time with at the strange camp, the one she had some kind of feelings for, the one she missed. As everything seemed to slow down, it was only her heart's beat that went a lot faster now.

She stopped the motorcycle as quickly as she could without accident. And she stepped off, walking towards him.

the_wolverine_Rila+Fukushima.jpg

"Please extend my gratitude to Yato. Before I forget to tell you." She spoke trying not to stutter or speak erroneously, despite her heart beating madly at the sight of him.

And then, she kissed him on his lips, very passionately. She didn't realize how rich a 5-yen coin could make her.

@Lizzy

Epilogue (Part 1/?):

After the incident at the camp and the two returned home a year ago, things fell back into place for Yukine and Yato. They were still trying to help Hiyori and others who needed it. They were still trying to get a shrine. Yukine didn't understand how Yato and Koufuku had convinced Daikoku to let him get off work early that day, or why Yato told him to "take a walk through Tokyo"; but he'd guess he would find out. As he walked he passed by a few people, some with creatures on their shoulders that only gods and shinkis (and Hiyori since she was still a half-phantom) could see. Phantoms. He paid them no mind, as they were small and posed no real threat.

Turns out he found out why Yato told him to take a walk, for the answer was currently riding a motorcycle down the very street he was taking his walk on. He froze when he saw her suddenly stop after spotting him and got off of her mode of transportation; a look of surprise on his face.

tumblr_mzo9wucNWa1ruk661o6_250.gif

'Yukio...' He thought as she approached and kissed him. He returned it without any hesitation. After a moment, he pulled away, smiling brightly.

"I have a feeling he already knows how you feel. He is a god after all." The blonde said with a light chuckle. Speaking of Yato; said god was sitting with Koufuku, Daikoku, and Hiyori. He flipped the coin Yukio gave him when she made her wish, a knowing smile on his face.

@Mari

Kang Gary Epilogue

Screenshot 2015-08-12 10.51.31.png

Gary seems to have woken up next to Ji-Hyo. Unknowingly he looked around, looking at what's going on. Little did he know this this was a recording for a Running Man Episode. Back at Korea. Amidst the chaos of the cast members asking what happened and who they are, Jihyo asked Gary: "누구셰요? 왜여기있어요?" (Who are you? What are you doing here?) Gary, not knowing the full situation, played along with "그들은 위의요정 을 보냈습니다." (They sent a nymph from above.)

Later on, the cast members would find out it's Police VS. Mafia today. They would have to guess whose team they belong in and complete their respective tasks.

"그래서 다시 여기에 왔다." (So it's come to this again.) Gary whispered to himself.

"뭐? 개리, 당신은 무엇을 말 했는가 ?" (What? Gary, what did you say?) Yoo Jaesuk asked Gary.

"아무것도." (Nothing.) Gary responded.

"당신은 스파이 인가?!" (Are you a spy?!)

"무슨 소리하는거야?" (What are you talking about?)

Well after that conversation, they set off to do the missions, but one thing is for sure. This was surely an unforgettable experience since the Superpower special.

Reactions: Mari
Epilogue Orie & TOHSAKA

In the end Orie didn't approach Shiki or Blake. What had they exactly been...friends? No...partners, where one had betrayed them. She gave one last look over the group before vanishing back to where she came.

As her sight returned to her Orie would have found herself back in the warehouse where she had been taken from. Strangely however TOHSAKA was nowhere to be seen. Orie would just sigh in exhaustion. Despite all that had happened she survived to the end. Now the only thing left was to report to her superiors...though she wasn't quite sure how she would do that.

Meanwhile TOHSAKA would find herself in a dark room with a lone light shining down her. "Oh well isn't this nice? Look it's done the thing is over I didn't get any money and Kyon was a bit of a dweeb. I am ready to Gandr everything coming my way right now."

The light would go out as a voice spoke. "If it is monetary gain you need...I can give you enough to wipe off 15% off your ever expanding debt...If you help me."

Suddenly the entire place would light up revealing that TOHSAKA was standing in a run down mansion. TOHSAKA had more than enough experience with creepy old guys soliciting her and readied herself to blast him into oblivion. "15%? That's a lot of money...who are you?"

1386925872561.png

"I am Dr Henry Killinger und this is my magical murder bag."

Well that's not creepy or anything. "And for that money? What do you want me to do?" While she didn't sense any malice from him his entire get up screamed bad guy.

"A summoning of a Servant, but I need someone with more knowledge than me..."

TOHSAKA stood silently arms folded as she looked the man over...in the end the call of the money was too much. "I'm listening."

The end?

Although it was amusing to watch the humans take on this fine battle by themselves, Asakura wished she would've been able to participate. It didn't matter though; the battle was over faster than she thought it would be. So what would she do next? Given the options set before her, Asakura decided on staying where she was.

Within this place, her superiors couldn't contact her, send her home, and punish her as she was anticipating. So, basically, she could stay and never be bothered by them. She could remain in this location to cause trouble do whatever she wanted to do. The alien girl wasn't really sure what that would be yet--considering she had only lived to serve her superiors before and didn't exactly have any life goals like a normal human being--but she could worry about figuring that out later.

tumblr_inline_n1csnmTeHg1swjssh.jpg

"I'm staying," she declared to the others. "Good luck back home, Kyon, Gaara, Hank, and everyone else." Asakura winked and stood back from the group.​

Reactions: Takumi
Although it was amusing to watch the humans take on this fine battle by themselves, Asakura wished she would've been able to participate. It didn't matter though; the battle was over faster than she thought it would be. So what would she do next? Given the options set before her, Asakura decided on staying where she was.

Within this place, her superiors couldn't contact her, send her home, and punish her as she was anticipating. So, basically, she could stay and never be bothered by them. She could remain in this location to cause trouble do whatever she wanted to do. The alien girl wasn't really sure what that would be yet--considering she had only lived to serve her superiors before and didn't exactly have any life goals like a normal human being--but she could worry about figuring that out later.

tumblr_inline_n1csnmTeHg1swjssh.jpg

"I'm staying," she declared to the others. "Good luck back home, Kyon, Gaara, Hank, and everyone else." Asakura winked and stood back from the group.​
"Yeah, you better. And don't let me see you ever again," Kyon said rather rudely with a gruff tone, scratching his head as he would give a dismissive wave, preparing to go home, "If you try to cause trouble, I'll take it up with Nagato. I mean it!" He said. Screw all this noise. He just wanted to go home, have some of Miss Asahina's tea, the like. This was too much excitement for one lifetime, though of course, it was never this simple. This wasn't the end, was it?

Ah. Reliable Nagato should have whatever answers he's looking for. No time to waste in that case.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Yeah, you better. And don't let me see you ever again," Kyon said rather rudely with a gruff tone, scratching his head as he would give a dismissive wave, preparing to go home, "If you try to cause trouble, I'll take it up with Nagato. I mean it!" He said. Screw all this noise. He just wanted to go home, have some of Miss Asahina's tea, the like. This was too much excitement for one lifetime, though of course, it was never this simple. This wasn't the end, was it?

Ah. Reliable Nagato should have whatever answers he's looking for. No time to waste in that case.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_n1cspqppOS1swjssh.jpg

"Oh, you're so mean, Kyon!" Asakura exclaimed with a gasp, pretending to be somewhat offended. "Tee hee, but don't worry, it doesn't bother me. In fact, why don't you come over here and say that to me again? I'm curious to see how tough you really are," she teased and/or threatened. "By the way, if I was afraid of Miss Nagato, in the past, I never would have stepped up for radical change in the first place, silly."

@Verite

Noticing that the fight with Aku had been finished, Tsukimi would crawl out from under her cabin in which she was hiding all along.

She walked towards the group of others only to face Yulia and poke her on her forearm.

tumblr_inline_mqn5xupIEB1rkx4or.jpg

"T-Thanks for this weird place and all... but I think I should go back home to the Amars. I don't really have any connections with anyone nor do I want to bother them."

With that, Tsukimi fainted, face-planting on the ground.

Yeah. True story. That happened.
@york
@ AAAA WHY AM I SUCH A LOSER​
Blake had been quiet on the bus, quiet during Aku's speech. Because she had been ready. Oh so ready to unleash all the pent up sadness and anger and fear that she'd been put through in this godforsaken pocket world of a god damn murderous summer camp.

And then Yulla said that you could only hurt him with magic.

Blake tried obviously. A few tosses of Gambol shroud, a few dust bullets fired at the shadowy demon, but none of it was of any effect. She backed off... and just sort of deflated. This wasn't her fight. Hell, it was never her fight. She was just a random bystander pulled into someone else's clusterfuck. The crew on the train that was considered expendable shifted to the multiversal stage. She didn't want this fight, she didn't want anything to do with any of this. She just... just really wanted to go home.

Thats not to say she wasn't watching with dark apprehension as the others fought ready to swoop in and pick up a blade if one of the others fell, and that didn't sigh in immense relief when the others finally won. But there weren't any cries of victory or hugs shared with new friends or jokes between comrades in a battle well fought. She just walked up to Yulla, quietly said that she definitely was going to choose to go home before slinking off.

Wait.

She smacked herself in the forehead and turned around. There was at least one goodbye she had to say, and she tried to pick out the other Ruby in the crowd. Even if it wasn't her Ruby, and even if there was another Blake somewhere else she was sure was still friends and teammates with the girl, she could just leave without saying goodbye first

@york
tumblr_static_tumblr_msop17sxfx1rw1exqo1_500.gif

Ruby was standing amidst the crowd, seeming to have zoned out for a moment as she stood there, but... There wasn't much time to take it all in, the only other thing Blake could see was Sophie standing not too far away before everything suddenly went dark...​
tumblr_inline_ne6e9ltGTX1t3cdzr.png

Neo smiled towards Alisa's direction. Well, at least she could kill the time before returning back to Vale by chatting with someone that's just a bit more decent than the others. Though, this may be the first time that she would ever do this since being involved in this mess or even before anyone else than the higher-ups.
"Nothing at all for the moment."
@york
NGd4RO0.png

"So... You talk after all! That's good to hear!" Alisa said, she smiled a little, and was about to say something else, but, her words seemed to jumble together as the world around Neo appeared to be fading...​
tumblr_inline_msxadabZ3A1qz4rgp.png

Hajime tilted his head to the side with a curious expression. How did this bench survive all that...? "Of course not, Slavya," Gently taking her hand, he led the way to the bench and sat down, leaving room for her to sit as well, "I guess we got a little lucky, being able to spend this time wating together."​
Ju7cCYi.png

"In that case... I'd have to agree." Slavya smiled a little as she leaned her head against Hajime's shoulder... Just then though, Hajime felt his vision growing dark momentarily.

Epilogue: The Last Stop
Everyone began to feel light headed, their vision slowly fading to black as they lost all feeling... Yulia's voice was the only thing they could hear for a brief moment "I'm sorry for all the troubles this place brought you through... But... At least try your best to remember all the happy memories you've made here... It's the best I can do to make up for it..." then, her voice faded away into nothingness... A brief flurry of images flashed before everyone's minds though;
Df3rmMU.gif

The night sky, covered with many stars... And then Yulia, smiling... Was this all a dream? Who knows, but, in the end... Whether anyone knew it or not, they helped contribute to the freedom of many many other souls, trapped her much longer than they themselves had been. That strange Pioneer, and the others, who resembled Semyon so eerily closely... Maybe they too had been prisoners of this place, wishing nothing more than for the once perpetual cycle to end...
Night 6
The familiar feeling of the bus seats underneath everyone and the virbration the bus itself caused as it rumbled it's way across the road became clear to everyone... It looked like they were on the bus again, and though there was no longer a city in the distance, somehow, they all knew they would make it home... Whatever choice they made, all it took was to close their eyes, for just a brief moment...
wRBNMGQ.jpg

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
Blake awoke to someone poking her shoulder, and, well, that someone turned out to by Ruby.
wKrYRT2.png

"You did good out there! It turns out Aku CAN be hurt by dust rounds! Isn't that amazing?" Ruby asked, grinning from ear to ear; and... It was actually true, though Blake didn't notice it at first, those dust shots she had fired off had indeed injured Aku, even if not by much, it proved to be enough of a nuisance to keep him at bay long enough, burning at the black substance that made him up a little each time, maybe dust counted as magic after all? A rustling sound from the seat behind them was heard, and, if one were to look, they'd notice that Sophie was reading some sort of book with a grey, hard-cover.

@Atomyk
Karol awoke to a "crinkling" sort of noise, it became apparant that it was coming from a large bag of candy which none other than Ulyana was holding.
NIqC99t.png

"Oh hey! You're awake!" Ulyana said gleefully, the bag of candy was half empty by now, but, nonetheless, she offered it out to him "Want some?" she asked, grinning a little.

@The Tactician
Hajime found himself waking up with his head leaning against the bus window... Slavya sat right next to him, turning around just as he started to come to his senses.
S0iwacw.png

"Hey, sleepyhead... You missed the card game." Slavya said playfully, laughing a little, she had a pack of generic Russian cards in one hand, and looking around, it became clear that Lena had dozed off alone, sitting across from Slavya; probably one of the participants in that card game that occurred... It was like he had suddenly jumped from one reality to another.

@DapperDogman
Bell woke up to Yulia gently leaning her head against him,
CqzIW75.png

"Ready for our last stop?" She asked, gazing up at Bell a little, she looked happy, but, yet, a little worried somehow...

@Verite
Kyon woke up to the sound of someone flipping a coin, a ruble to be exact... It was Zhenya, and she looked a little lost in thought.
03XCssB.png

As soon as she noticed Kyon was awake though, she elbowed him lightly "You still didn't give me your adress you know." she said, there was a slight hint of impatience in her voice.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
When Spiers woke up, he found Olga sitting not too far away, it looked like she was reading through some papers or something.
G0EM5LY.png

She looked up upon noticing he was awake "Oh! My, I was afraid you'd sleep forever; that card-game we had earlier didn't wake you, did it?" she asked, looking just a little concerned.

@Gummi Bunnies
When Neo woke up, she was sitting beside Alisa, except she was on the bus this time... Alisa seemed to have been lost in thought until she noticed that Neo was awake.
cfnLfkb.png

"Oh! You're awake!" She stammered, looking a bit startled, but, after a moment she seemed to regain her composure "So... What are you planning to do after this is over?" she asked, trying to sound calm when she spoke, though, a small tremble in her voice revealed that she wasn't as calm as she'd like to be...

@C.T.
Jinx woke up alone... However, she could notice a familiar looking figure sitting in one of the seats off to her left;
SdDlvZN.png

That Semyon lookalike from the beach... Though, someone, she got the feeling that he had been here much longer than just a month... The "original" Semyon was nowhere to be seen though, perhaps here, this Semyon was indeed the "original"? Who knows... Why else could he be here?

This is more or less the end point of my Tale! Sorry for this taking longer than expected />.< but, if any of you need any information on what to do with your epilogues, please PM me...
The Three choices goes as follows:

- If your character(s) chose to stay in the camp, once they fall asleep on the bus, they will arrive at the district center, and, more or less live out their lives in the mid 80's era in Soviet Russia however they want! (Again, feel free to PM me for any more information)

- If your character(s) chose to return home, (maybe even accompany another character to their world), once they fall asleep on the bus, they will wake up in their home world (or in the "home" world of the character they chose to go with)... If the character is in a relationship of some sort with an NPC, they will arrive in their home world (though, for those cases, please PM me or something about that sort of thing o.o)

- If your character(s) chose to stick around and help keep things in the various "versions" of the Sovionok Camp, they will more or less be able to mess around with the camp's "rules" and locations, but... The catch is that they won't be able to interact with "residents" there until it's their time to go home. (Once more, PM me if you need help or some clarification and stuff)

Oh! And remember, before your character's fall asleep, if they need to warp up any more interactions with others, they can do so on the bus... But, once they fall asleep, they will most likely go their seperate ways!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
(All roles are revealed after end-game stages of the game begin)
Played by: @yorkName: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoronName: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @KriegName: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @yorkName: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Revived Role: Chosen
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Last edited:

Ruby was standing amidst the crowd, seeming to have zoned out for a moment as she stood there, but... There wasn't much time to take it all in, the only other thing Blake could see was Sophie standing not too far away before everything suddenly went dark...​

NGd4RO0.png

"So... You talk after all! That's good to hear!" Alisa said, she smiled a little, and was about to say something else, but, her words seemed to jumble together as the world around Neo appeared to be fading...​

Ju7cCYi.png

"In that case... I'd have to agree." Slavya smiled a little as she leaned her head against Hajime's shoulder... Just then though, Hajime felt his vision growing dark momentarily.

Everyone began to feel light headed, their vision slowly fading to black as they lost all feeling... Yulia's voice was the only thing they could hear for a brief moment "I'm sorry for all the troubles this place brought you through... But... At least try your best to remember all the happy memories you've made here... It's the best I can do to make up for it..." then, her voice faded away into nothingness... A brief flurry of images flashed before everyone's minds though;
Df3rmMU.gif

The night sky, covered with many stars... And then Yulia, smiling... Was this all a dream? Who knows, but, in the end... Whether anyone knew it or not, they helped contribute to the freedom of many many other souls, trapped her much longer than they themselves had been. That strange Pioneer, and the others, who resembled Semyon so eerily closely... Maybe they too had been prisoners of this place, wishing nothing more than for the once perpetual cycle to end...
Night 6
The familiar feeling of the bus seats underneath everyone and the virbration the bus itself caused as it rumbled it's way across the road became clear to everyone... It looked like they were on the bus again, and though there was no longer a city in the distance, somehow, they all knew they would make it home... Whatever choice they made, all it took was to close their eyes, for just a brief moment...
wRBNMGQ.jpg

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
Blake awoke to someone poking her shoulder, and, well, that someone turned out to by Ruby.
wKrYRT2.png

"You did good out there! It turns out Aku CAN be hurt by dust rounds! Isn't that amazing?" Ruby asked, grinning from ear to ear; and... It was actually true, though Blake didn't notice it at first, those dust shots she had fired off had indeed injured Aku, even if not by much, it proved to be enough of a nuisance to keep him at bay long enough, burning at the black substance that made him up a little each time, maybe dust counted as magic after all? A rustling sound from the seat behind them was heard, and, if one were to look, they'd notice that Sophie was reading some sort of book with a grey, hard-cover.

@Atomyk
Karol awoke to a "crinkling" sort of noise, it became apparant that it was coming from a large bag of candy which none other than Ulyana was holding.
NIqC99t.png

"Oh hey! You're awake!" Ulyana said gleefully, the bag of candy was half empty by now, but, nonetheless, she offered it out to him "Want some?" she asked, grinning a little.

@The Tactician
Hajime found himself waking up with his head leaning against the bus window... Slavya sat right next to him, turning around just as he started to come to his senses.
S0iwacw.png

"Hey, sleepyhead... You missed the card game." Slavya said playfully, laughing a little, she had a pack of generic Russian cards in one hand, and looking around, it became clear that Lena had dozed off alone, sitting across from Slavya; probably one of the participants in that card game that occurred... It was like he had suddenly jumped from one reality to another.

@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

"Ready for our last stop?" She asked, gazing up at Bell a little, she looked happy, but, yet, a little worried somehow...

@Verite
Kyon woke up to the sound of someone flipping a coin, a ruble to be exact... It was Zhenya, and she looked a little lost in thought.
03XCssB.png

As soon as she noticed Kyon was awake though, she elbowed him lightly "You still didn't give me your adress you know." she said, there was a slight hint of impatience in her voice.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
When Spiers woke up, he found Olga sitting not too far away, it looked like she was reading through some papers or something.
G0EM5LY.png

She looked up upon noticing he was awake "Oh! My, I was afraid you'd sleep forever; that card-game we had earlier didn't wake you, did it?" she asked, looking just a little concerned.

@Gummi Bunnies
When Neo woke up, she was sitting beside Alisa, except she was on the bus this time... Alisa seemed to have been lost in thought until she noticed that Neo was awake.
cfnLfkb.png

"Oh! You're awake!" She stammered, looking a bit startled, but, after a moment she seemed to regain her composure "So... What are you planning to do after this is over?" she asked, trying to sound calm when she spoke, though, a small tremble in her voice revealed that she wasn't as calm as she'd like to be...

@C.T.
Jinx woke up alone... However, she could notice a familiar looking figure sitting in one of the seats off to her left;
SdDlvZN.png

That Semyon lookalike from the beach... Though, someone, she got the feeling that he had been here much longer than just a month... The "original" Semyon was nowhere to be seen though, perhaps here, this Semyon was indeed the "original"? Who knows... Why else could he be here?

This is more or less the end point of my Tale! Sorry for this taking longer than expected />.< but, if any of you need any information on what to do with your epilogues, please PM me...

- If your character(s) chose to stay in the camp, once they fall asleep on the bus, they will arrive at the district center, and, more or less live out their lives in the mid 80's Soviet Russia however they want! (Again, feel free to PM me for any more information)

- If your character(s) chose to return home, (maybe even accompany another character to their world), once they fall asleep on the bus, they will wake up in their home world (or in the "home" world of the character they chose to go with)... If the character is in a relationship of some sort with an NPC, they will arrive in their home world (though, for those cases, please PM me or something about that sort of thing o.o)

- If your character(s) chose to stick around and help keep things in the various "versions" of the Sovionok Camp, they will more or less be able to mess around with the camp's "rules" and locations, but... The catch is that they won't be able to interact with "residents" there until it's their time to go home. (Once more, PM me if you need help or some clarification and stuff)

Oh! And remember, before your character's fall asleep, if they need to warp up any more interactions with others, they can do so on the bus... But, once they fall asleep, they will most likely go their seperate ways!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoronName: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @KriegName: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @yorkName: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Revived Role: Chosen
Deceased
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Cecil Harvey's Epilogue Part 1/Who knows: Bloodstained Past.

((Don't worry, Movie music will come soon.))

Cecil muttered something about a woman named Rosa, and woke up on the bus. "Not again..." He groaned. He listened to what Yulia had to say. He muttered something, and then muttered "Sleep." A small glow came from his hand, and he fell into a deep sleep.

An Unknown Location:

Cecil awoke in his bed. He rubbed his eyes. A familiar woman sat across from him.

tumblr_loxu8w3cV71qe8r84o1_400.jpg

"R-Rydia? What are you doing here?" Cecil asked.

"I came to see if you were alright. You haven't been seen for days. I just wanted to make sure you weren't dead." Rydia said. "I don't know who they'd get to rule in your place, Cecil."

Cecil sat up in his bed. "I was at camp." He said, narrowing his brow. "In a place called Russia."

Rydia looked at Cecil. "Are you ok? Did someone cast a spell on you? Can you break it?"

"Yes, and I already did." Cecil said.

All of a sudden, two more people would come into the room:

216cd9d01aacb4e34aeed74cb2070ba4.jpg

"Cecil!" The boy shouted. "You're back!"

The girl just let out a sigh. "Calm down, Palom. It's not like it's a big deal."

The boy looked at his sister. "It's a huge deal, Porom! Cecil's back! After a week of being somewhere, he's back!" The boy, despite being in his late teens, jumped onto Cecil. Cecil was surprised.

"Shouldn't you two be back in Mysidia?" He asked.

"The elder let us off when he heard you went missing. We just had to rush to see you." The boy said.

The girl sighed again. "Palom's exaggerating. The Elder's here as well. He's just dealing with other matters." She rolled her eyes. "We're always under his watch."

Finally, a fourth figure entered.

After_Gilbart.png

"Ah, as the others have probably established, the King awakes." The man said.

"Edward?" Cecil asked. "You came as well?" Cecil looked at the man. "I was only gone a week. You're acting like I was out forever."

Edward laughed. "So, the king awakens. I abandoned Damcyan because of you. I hope you know that. I brought music."

Cecil smiled. "I'm good. I should probably just get ready." He stepped out of bed, and began putting his armor on. He held Lightbringer up, and looked at it, and he remembered Miku. He wished she were there right now. He smiled, and tossed his scarf/cape around his shoulder. He sheathed Light bringer. "Well, shall we?" He looked at Rydia, Edward, and the twins. "Onto my next adventure." He began heading downstairs, with the group following behind him.

NGd4RO0.png

Ju7cCYi.png

Df3rmMU.gif

Night 6
wRBNMGQ.jpg

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
wKrYRT2.png

@Atomyk
NIqC99t.png

@The Tactician
S0iwacw.png

@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

@Verite
03XCssB.png

@ResistingTheEnlightened
G0EM5LY.png

@Gummi Bunnies
cfnLfkb.png

@C.T.
SdDlvZN.png

- If your character(s) chose to stay in the camp, once they fall asleep on the bus, they will arrive at the district center, and, more or less live out their lives in the mid 80's era in Soviet Russia however they want! (Again, feel free to PM me for any more information)

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Deceased

Bell sighs and smiles "Yeah, I'm ready to leave, as long as you are too" he rests an arm over her shoulder gently and smiles to himself gently "I wonder if Lili and Hestia will be jealous of you...You're taller than both, and have cute ears like Lili..."

Oh boy, another girl for the others to be jealous of! Just what Bell needed

@york

NGd4RO0.png

Ju7cCYi.png

Df3rmMU.gif

Night 6
wRBNMGQ.jpg

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
wKrYRT2.png

@Atomyk
NIqC99t.png

@The Tactician
S0iwacw.png

@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

@Verite
03XCssB.png

@ResistingTheEnlightened
G0EM5LY.png

@Gummi Bunnies
cfnLfkb.png

@C.T.
SdDlvZN.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Deceased

Epilogue (Part 2/2): A Look Back and A Look Forward

Yukine could feel the familiar feeling of sitting in a bus with the god of calamity leaning against him, out like a light. He smiled, knowing this was the last ride. He glanced at those he befriended in a way. He had a feeling that things would turn out good for all of them and they'd go far no matter the obstacles.

'One last bus ride...' Was his last thought as he closed his eyes.

When he woke up, him and Yato were sleeping in his room; he had fallen asleep at the table one of the school books Hiyori had given him being his makeshift pillow while Yato was on the floor across from him. Was all of that a dream?... No, it couldn't-wasn't! There was no way that was a dream.

Yato woke up a couple minutes later, and sat up just as his phone began to ring. Without any hesitation he answered.

"Hello Delivery God Yato--"

"Yato! Oh thank goodness you answered! Do you have any idea how worried I was?! I thought you were forgotten for a moment! You and Yukine were gone for pretty much a week! Where were you?" It was Hiyori. Sounding worried. Yato felt a bit bad for worrying her so much.

"Hiyori...we were at a camp in Russia." Yato replied. There was a pause. It lasted for about two minutes.

"What?....You were...in Russia? In a camp?.... Okay, you'll have to tell me everything that happened. I'm heading to Daikoku and Koufuku's right now." Hiyori said.

"It's a long story but sure." Yato responded before turning to Yukine and hanging up. After meeting up with Hiyori, Koufuku, and Daikoku the two told them of the Russian camp.

"Yukine has a girlfriend now? Awww!" Koufuku cooed as she hugged the blushing blonde. Yato was sitting a bit away from the four, smiling fondly. He then looked down at the 5-yen coin Yukio gave him knowingly as it momentarily gleamed in his palm from the lighting. The two lovebirds would have to wait a while for the stage to be set, but it'd be worth it.
-----------------------------

It was definitely worth waiting a year. Yukine was as happy as can be about reuniting with Yukio. There were so many things they could do together when he didn't have work or was fighting Phantoms. Speaking of which, that made him realize how much free time he really had. It wasn't much. But they'd make it work somehow, right? Their fates were intwined, Yukio's wish had been heard and granted and now all they had to do was walk on the path that led them forward, toward their future.

-END-

Last edited:
Bell sighs and smiles "Yeah, I'm ready to leave, as long as you are too" he rests an arm over her shoulder gently and smiles to himself gently "I wonder if Lili and Hestia will be jealous of you...You're taller than both, and have cute ears like Lili..."

Oh boy, another girl for the others to be jealous of! Just what Bell needed

@york
@DapperDogman
t1QHGAz.png

"We'll just have to see... Won't we?" Yulia thought for a moment, her expression becoming more thoughtfull than cheerful for a moment "I'm ready to leave too! Though... I don't think I can come back once I go with you..." she said... Then, she shrugged. "Oh well! I guess it's about time I resign anyways..." Yulia mumbled, leaning her head against Bell a little, she looked rather content there... One could barely tell she was the one that used to keep the camp together...​

NGd4RO0.png

Ju7cCYi.png

Df3rmMU.gif

Night 6
wRBNMGQ.jpg

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
wKrYRT2.png

@Atomyk
NIqC99t.png

@The Tactician
S0iwacw.png

@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

@Verite
03XCssB.png

@ResistingTheEnlightened
G0EM5LY.png

@Gummi Bunnies
cfnLfkb.png

@C.T.
SdDlvZN.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Deceased

tumblr_inline_msxa0l0nAS1qz4rgp.png

Where am I...? The soft, plush back of the seat pressed against him, easing away the knots of stress and worry in him. As he yawned and fully awoke, a wave of relief and joy swept through him. We're on the bus again, going home... And Slavya is coming with me!

He smiled back at the blonde, blissful surprise in his heart, "At least I didn't miss you, Slavya..." Yeah, just as corny saying it out loud as it was saying it to myself, but still worth it. Already, he could feel himself growing tired once again, and he gently took her hand into his, "Hey, how about you do like me and Lena... Some sleep after all that might be good..."​

Status
Not open for further replies.