Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowering her sword a little when Ryan told her there was no danger present, not even from this strange creature, Ilona relaxed even a bit more.

6960a838f607df3886adc2226a5d5d2c.gif

"Ah, very well, good to know," she replied, sighing in relief afterwards. The girl spoke very proper, and almost in an old-fashioned manner. "While the effort is much appreciated, little friend of pink, I was very much awake." She looked over at Ryan again. "I'm Ilona of Arendelle, a princess of my kingdom. Worry yourself not with asking too many questions. Asking questions is a key to acquiring more knowledge, so my mother says. But anyhow, Lady Ryan, might I ask if you know where we are right now?" she questioned, her eyes moving to scan the room. Again, she had ended up in a foreign location, but this wasn't exactly a few occurrence for the girl...

@Hospes @Nater Taters @Room #2​

Ryan quickly caught onto Ilona's odd manner of speaking, and needless to say; the ten-year-old had her curiosities on why, exactly, this was. Considering how proper her Uncle Macon was, though, it didn't make her uncomfortable at all. "Mhmm," Ryan hummed at Ilona's comment, a soft smile still gracing her lips. She did seem slightly confused by Ilona's claim of being awake, admittedly, but it probably shouldn't have been too big of a concern. "Oh.. Why were you pretending to be asleep?" she asked the other blonde, tilting her head.

Upon Ilona's introduction, Ryan's unnaturally bright eyes appeared to widen. A real princess? Wow, not only had the ten-year-old just gotten to leave her house and meet people outside from her family for the first time... But one of those people was a princess! "Wow, I've never met royalty before.." Ryan stated in obvious awe. For a moment, the young girl raked her mind. What was that tradition that people were supposed to do when they met royal families, again..? She couldn't quite remember, but she supposed that if it was too big a deal that she didn't do whatever it was, the princess would tell her.

tumblr_lyxkqw8kNg1r3un32o2_250.gif

There was a small pause, and Ryan couldn't help but smile wider. For whatever reason, being addressed as 'Lady Ryan' just felt.. Odd, to her. At the same time, it felt good; like she was really being taken seriously. "Pleasure to meet you, Princess Ilona," Ryan chimed, though she didn't seem to strive to go out of her way to show further respect. After all, this particular little girl treated everyone as equals; and showed them all respect. It wouldn't be surprising if by the end of this, the ten-year-old had idolized the princess.. And, well, probably everyone she met. Ryan was very social, respectful, curious and... Affectionate, after all. Especially the latter. "You can just call me Ryan, if you'd like," she told the princess. As for Ilona's question.. "No.. I don't. Nobody seems to know," she admitted. It didn't seem that the girl was too upset about this, though. Likely because she was too caught up in happiness with getting to meet new people.

@Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Room two​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Lowering her sword a little when Ryan told her there was no danger present, not even from this strange creature, Ilona relaxed even a bit more.

6960a838f607df3886adc2226a5d5d2c.gif

"Ah, very well, good to know," she replied, sighing in relief afterwards. The girl spoke very proper, and almost in an old-fashioned manner. "While the effort is much appreciated, little friend of pink, I was very much awake." She looked over at Ryan again. "I'm Ilona of Arendelle, a princess of my kingdom. Worry yourself not with asking too many questions. Asking questions is a key to acquiring more knowledge, so my mother says. But anyhow, Lady Ryan, might I ask if you know where we are right now?" she questioned, her eyes moving to scan the room. Again, she had ended up in a foreign location, but this wasn't exactly a few occurrence for the girl...

Kirby was quite surprised when Ilona drew a sword on him but was calmed when Ryan talked her down. He smiled happily when the newcomer introduced herself, she kinda reminded him of his friends Tiff and Tuff back home.

Ryan quickly caught onto Ilona's odd manner of speaking, and needless to say; the ten-year-old had her curiosities on why, exactly, this was. Considering how proper her Uncle Macon was, though, it didn't make her uncomfortable at all. "Mhmm," Ryan hummed at Ilona's comment, a soft smile still gracing her lips. She did seem slightly confused by Ilona's claim of being awake, admittedly, but it probably shouldn't have been too big of a concern. "Oh.. Why were you pretending to be asleep?" she asked the other blonde, tilting her head.

Upon Ilona's introduction, Ryan's unnaturally bright eyes appeared to widen. A real princess? Wow, not only had the ten-year-old just gotten to leave her house and meet people outside from her family for the first time... But one of those people was a princess! "Wow, I've never met royalty before.." Ryan stated in obvious awe. For a moment, the young girl raked her mind. What was that tradition that people were supposed to do when they met royal families, again..? She couldn't quite remember, but she supposed that if it was too big a deal that she didn't do whatever it was, the princess would tell her.

There was a small pause, and Ryan couldn't help but smile wider. For whatever reason, being addressed as 'Lady Ryan' just felt.. Odd, to her. At the same time, it felt good; like she was really being taken seriously. "Pleasure to meet you, Princess Ilona," Ryan chimed, though she didn't seem to strive to go out of her way to show further respect. After all, this particular little girl treated everyone as equals; and showed them all respect. It wouldn't be surprising if by the end of this, the ten-year-old had idolized the princess.. And, well, probably everyone she met. Ryan was very social, respectful, curious and... Affectionate, after all. Especially the latter. "You can just call me Ryan, if you'd like," she told the princess. As for Ilona's question.. "No.. I don't. Nobody seems to know," she admitted. It didn't seem that the girl was too upset about this, though. Likely because she was too caught up in happiness with getting to meet new people.

Kirby looked over to Ryan and nodded in agreement, no one seemed to know where they were or how they got there. Never the less, Kirby was hungry. He seemingly got three apples out of nowhere and handed one to Ryan and and the other to Ilona

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that was true enough. Gunha put a hand on his chin to think about it. "Well, as long as you get it, monster." It seemed Gunha believed he'd pounded some guts into Deoxys, rather than him simply being mistaken in his assumption. And so, for the first time, he turned to the rest of the cast.
"...Where the heck are we?!" Oh, and looked at his surroundings for the first time, too.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Verite

Annabeth sighed. "As I've said before. Japan, in a place called Fuyuki City. Why we're here, or how we got here is currently unknown."

Kirby was quite surprised when Ilona drew a sword on him but was calmed when Ryan talked her down. He smiled happily when the newcomer introduced herself, she kinda reminded him of his friends Tiff and Tuff back home.

Kirby looked over to Ryan and nodded in agreement, no one seemed to know where they were or how they got there. Never the less, Kirby was hungry. He seemingly got three apples out of nowhere and handed one to Ryan and and the other to Ilona

When Ryan asked why she had pretended to be asleep, the young princess quieted for a moment. "To tell you the truth, I... WAS PLAYING DEAD! Doing so is the best method to protect one's self in a new environment, so I hear," the girl fibbed, feeling bad for not telling her the entire truth. She simply didn't want to alert Eve to the fact she was around by talking about her, even if it was likely she already knew Ilona was there...

"Why yes!" Ilona chirped in reply to Ryan's next statement. "I am in fact a princess. But very well, I shall simply call you Ryan. My mother and father often address others by Sir and Lady so I've grown accustom to speaking in such a manner myself. But, I forget that in other worlds it isn't a norm. My apologies," she sheepishly replied before looking over at Kirby again, just in time to see him offer her an apple.

"Oh, why thank you, little pink one! I am quiet fond of apples, a fruit produced by our ever wondrous sun!" she exclaimed, taking the apple. "What might be your name?" she asked.

Reactions: Nater Taters
When Ryan asked why she had pretended to be asleep, the young princess quieted for a moment. "To tell you the truth, I... WAS PLAYING DEAD! Doing so is the best method to protect one's self in a new environment, so I hear," the girl fibbed, feeling bad for not telling her the entire truth. She simply didn't want to alert Eve to the fact she was around by talking about her, even if it was likely she already knew Ilona was there...

"Why yes!" Ilona chirped in reply to Ryan's next statement. "I am in fact a princess. But very well, I shall simply call you Ryan. My mother and father often address others by Sir and Lady so I've grown accustom to speaking in such a manner myself. But, I forget that in other worlds it isn't a norm. My apologies," she sheepishly replied before looking over at Kirby again, just in time to see him offer her an apple.

"Oh, why thank you, little pink one! I am quiet fond of apples, a fruit produced by our ever wondrous sun!" she exclaimed, taking the apple. "What might be your name?" she asked.

Since Ryan was no Sybil like her older sibling, and was one of the most trusting people anyone would ever meet, the girl went along with Ilona's words with no trace of doubt. "I suppose that makes sense," the little blonde replied, oblivious to the fact that the princess was lying to protect herself. If she were aware, the younger child likely would've told the princess she'd try to protect her; ...despite being totally useless in combat, save for being able to heal the wounded. She had no offensive abilities, or any combat-oriented powers or physical abilities. Even if she did, Ryan hated conflict, and tried to avoid it altogether.. Or stop it, if possible.

Yeah.. Ryan was definitely excited to hear she was really meeting royalty. The caped little girl's boring play day with Boo Radley, the family wolf, had turned into something much more fun and exciting for the kid. "That's great," she commented, sincerely. Despite how excited she was, she was very mature about it. "Well, you can call me Lady if you like. I'm just.. Not a noblewoman, or anything," Ryan explained with a shrug. "But, whatever you feel comfortable with; and it's nothing to be sorry for," she added with a friendly smile. "May I call you Lona, for short?" she asked, casually. Similarly to her older sister, Ridley, Ryan had a tendency to give people nicknames... Though, with Ryan, they were all derived from people's real names.

Ryan's head did turn when Kirby offered her an apple, and she accepted with a thankful smile. "Thank you, Kirby," she thanked, gratefully. Ilona's question made her tilt her head before looking at the little blob again. "Oh.. That's Kirby," she explained. "I'm not sure he talks much," she added. "All he's said so far was 'Kirby'.. Maybe he's like.. Groot?" Vaguely, the little girl recalled Ethan speaking of the comic character, among a few others.

@Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Nater Taters
Update

Suddenly, loud clicks would be heard as the doors in each and every one of the bedrooms would seem to be unlocked and suddenly open by themselves, revealing a long hallway. It seemed that each room was right next to the other, as demonstrated if any of you would step outside and see the rest of your big group.

Either way though, even after seeing a bunch of new people, it didn't look like anyone was present in the place that had a great grasp of what was going on, or able to explain why any of you were here. Of course, then again, maybe you simply had to actively search them out, and then after that, they would make themselves known to you.

As long as you were up for it, it seemed.

latest

Still, damn was this place big. Looked like even though you had all become bunched up into a bigger group, you'd have to separate into smaller groups again to cover every place of interest. But hey, at least this time, you weren't restricted to interacting with a select amount of people because of the malicious intents of some game master or anything.

With this many rooms, as well as the luxurious interior design, one could easily assume that you were all in a mansion of sorts. There were stairs at both ends of the corridor, the flight of stairs on the left leading down and the flight of stairs on the right leading upwards, as well as another pathway that appeared to lead into some sort of courtyard.

It seemed that you had around three definitive choices as to where to go for the time being. Where to go, where to go?

Downstairs

Courtyard

Upstairs

Make sure to bold and underline your choice!

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@The Tactician as Robin Tact (Fire Emblem) and Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro (Marvel Comics)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu (OC)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac (Mortal Kombat)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)​

Update

Suddenly, loud clicks would be heard as the doors in each and every one of the bedrooms would seem to be unlocked and suddenly open by themselves, revealing a long hallway. It seemed that each room was right next to the other, as demonstrated if any of you would step outside and see the rest of your big group.

Either way though, even after seeing a bunch of new people, it didn't look like anyone was present in the place that had a great grasp of what was going on, or able to explain why any of you were here. Of course, then again, maybe you simply had to actively search them out, and then after that, they would make themselves known to you.

latest

Still, damn was this place big. Looked like even though you had all become bunched up into a bigger group, you'd have to separate into smaller groups again to cover every place of interest. But hey, at least this time, you weren't restricted to interacting with a select amount of people because of the malicious intents of some game master or anything.

With this many rooms, as well as the luxurious interior design, one could easily assume that you were all in a mansion of sorts. There were stairs at both ends of the corridor, the flight of stairs on the left leading down and the flight of stairs on the right leading upwards, as well as another pathway that appeared to lead into some sort of courtyard.

It seemed that you had around three definitive choices as to where to go for the time being. Where to go, where to go?

Downstairs

Courtyard

Upstairs

~CAST LIST~
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)

Annabeth put the laptop into her bag again, and zipped it up. Percy capped Riptide. They both began to run to the door together. When they exited, they began looking for someone else who had their shit together. Someone they could confound in that wasn't like the group of psychos they were with. They finally found a woman in a uniform of some sort. They approached her.

"Hello, Ma'am." They said.

@Mari @Anyone

((Finally!))

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari
6a7eeda795.jpg

It wasn't difficult to pick up on Donny's discomfort, but right now, it was the very least of Reece's concerns. She did slowly nod at the statement, glancing briefly at the distanced Lon'qu. "I see. Fair enough," she responded, understanding enough. "So, I presume you two were together when you got dragged here?" she queried, looking around once again, herself.

But alas, it appeared Reece was too distracted by talking to Donny to notice her little sibling starting to wander again.

6377488642.jpg

Eventually, the child stumbled between a man that had been complaining about everyone being too loud for him to sleep, a girl who was asleep, and.. Some sort of odd pink blob. Curiosity rising back to the surface, the little girl looked between the two conscious ones, tilting her head. "..Who're you?" she asked, seeming the most intrigued by the blob. Understandably so. But, before she got an answer, the girl worriedly crouched over the seemingly unconscious child that looked to be about a year older than her, placing her hands on her and gently shaking her. "Are you alright..?"

@Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Nater Taters @Anyone in room two wanting to interact​
"Yes ma'am...Lon'qu and I was out searchin' fer a friend of ours 'fore we'd plan to turn our separate ways. We got ambushed and ended up here. I don't know about you but somethin' don't feel right...I feel like a lamb headin' to the slaughterhouse..." Donny spoke to Reece thinking all of this over.Truth be told Donny was very uncertian about the situation and simply wanted to find a way out.

Trying to be unnoticeable, Ilona moved not a single muscle when Ryan shook her shoulder. The girl didn't want Eve to see her, unless she already had, so she tried her best to be stealthy, look invisible, be a ninj--

4ca364a5c3570b97b695fdd5600942d7.png

"Ack!" Ilona suddenly cried, her blue eyes shooting wide open in surprise when she felt something begin to jump upon her. "Hark! A pink glob of doom attacks! Begone, foul creature! I have a sword, and I'm not afraid to use it!"

With a shaking hand, the girl pulled out a small sword, similar to the appearance of Arya's needle, with a golden hilt on it. It wasn't the most threatening looking sword around.

$T2eC16V,!)MFIb()B!twBS(+9LOmW!~~60_35.JPG

When Ryan asked if she was okay, Ilona looked around for a moment. "I believe so. I've not yet been harmed... unless this creature intends to attack!" she exclaimed, shooting a worried glance toward Kirby.

@Hospes @Nater Taters @Room #2

---

"So it's armor." Frowning at the strange skeleton man's answer, Eve gave him a funny look.

tumblr_inline_nl2h32ImRO1r3leyb.png

"...but you do not take it off to shower? Would that not smell?" she questioned in a flat tone. This guy was a bit bizarre. Since she was already talking to him though, she figured she would ask his name. "I believe you said your name is Papyrus?" she asked, her gaze eventually trailing over to the person looking out the window. "Do you... see anything?" she asked him.

@DapperDogman @coralprime @Room #2

( For both Ilona and Eve: @Room #2 peeps in general: @Crimson Spartan @Archwar @The Man Without Fear @Saint Guillotine )​
Lon'qu.png

Lon'qu had merely glaned at what was going on before looking away again. Great there were even more girls in here with him. He sighed not wanting to be anywhere close to him as he moved to an area within the room away from all the females but till close enough to help Donny should something happen.

Speaking of something happening.
Update

latest

Downstairs

Courtyard

Upstairs

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
So now they could leave it seemed though Donny glanced back at Lon'qu who glanced at him. Donny glanced back at Reece wondering what they should do.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Nater Taters @FormerRoom2Peeps I know I missed....​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
SilkBlog.jpg

"Asking me to marry you without going on even one date? What kinda lady do you think I am?"

Cindy rolled her eyes as the hero king "Helped". Another man would then grab her attention.

Where he had been before waking up in this room meant little in the grand scope of things. Heck Kizaru wasn't quite sure either! Probably just some more random Marines related operation or another.

3944149-4815685757-22031.png

"Hmm?"

He'd look lazily around the room to see where he had ended up. Well it seemed like a nice room at least, but he really had to be going.

Standing up to his full 8 feet he'd make his way to the door and tried to open it. "Huh? Seems like it's not working properly." He replied in a laid back tone while taking a few steps back. With a swift quick kick he'd attempt to kick the door off its hinges, though it seemed like the only thing that caused was the room to shake.

"Oh well...guess I just have to stick around then..." With that Kizaru would sit down on the bed pondering what sort of predicament he had ended up in. Or why he didn't feel as strong as he usually does...man what a pain this seemed to be.
"Someone here is cool as cucumber. You seem level headed. But should we really stop trying to bust out?"

This whole sitatiun gave Cindy a bad feeling. Maybe the man was right. All Cindy knew was that she didn't wait ten years to get out of a locked room like she did last time.

Then, the door opened.

@El Tigre! @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Thuro The Assassin Potato

As the rest of the weird assortment of crazy people mingled, speculated, postured and (in some cases) fought, off in the farthest corner of Room 3 stood a figure... pacing. Pacing in very, very tiny circles, arms folded tersely in agitated fashion and rubbing at her elbows as she walked. Her figure marked her as feminine, and it was obvious from her tense posture and fretful body language that she was stressed; aside from that, however, she was an enigma, dressed in a dark full-body catsuit that covered any trace of skin and obscured from the neck up by a polycarbonate motorcycle helmet, face hidden by a fiberglass visor as black as a starless night. Given the lengths she'd gone through to cover herself up, it was all but impossible to tell what she was thinking. Probably a good thing. The last thing she wanted was people knowing how freaked out she was.
Oh, not good. Not good not good not good NOT GOOD!
Her internal monologue wasn't doing much to calm her nerves, strangely enough. Still, the mental buffer of hearing her own voice (or what she imagined her own voice sounded like, at least) helped keep her sane, so there was at least some merit in it.
Okay. Think, Celty, think. What am I doing here? What's the last thing I can remember?
tumblr_mzx0fxPJKL1sfd142o4_400.gif

Ugh, no. That's nothing new. What else?
She halted mid-step, masked gaze wandering up towards the ceiling momentarily. Come to think of it, there was something... that delivery job for Izaya, all the way out in Shiba. Maybe it was connected somehow? Working for that snake always made her skin crawl, but something about this job just felt... off. Even so, she couldn't imagine Izaya outright kidnapping her, even if he was able to. Which he wasn't.
Wait... what if...
She stiffened suddenly, arms rigid by her side and hackles raised like a cat as she affixed the other side of the room with a thousand-yard stare, static as though struck by lightning.
What if it's aliens?! Wait, no, that's dumb. BUT NO IT'S NOT! IT COULD EASILY BE ALIENS! W-was I abducted??
The thought had barely finished formulating when she sent a furtive look over her shoulder at the room's other occupants, having mostly avoided them up until now. Could one of them have been... an alien? In disguise?
The woman on the bed got Celty's attention first, as the first to speak up after she started paying attention. She seemed just as confused as the dullahan herself was, but there was no telling if that was a ruse or not... and given how collected and dispassionate she seemed to be, along with the strange, fiery color of her eyes...
She could easily have been an alien.
Afraid as she was of that possibility, Celty knew she had to learn more. So she approached Cinder tentatively, neglecting to utter so much as a syllable in response; instead, she flicked her wrist and produced a small, expensive-looking phone from within her sleeve, palming the device and rapidly tapping out a string of characters with her opposite hand. She held the phone up, screen facing outward so it could be easily seen by the person she was addressing, a few sentences-- typed in English, considering that was what everyone seemed to be speaking-- now emblazoned across the screen for Cinder to read.
ZhjGvEu.png

[ I'm not so sure any of us know what's going on just yet, but it looks like we're stuck here for now. Hey, weird question, but you're not an... alien, right? ]

Well, no one ever claimed subtlety was her strong suit. She just had to know. The tragic truth was, Celty had suffered from astrophobia for as long as she could remember; aliens from outer space scared her even worse than those motorcycle cops did. It was sad, but she knew they were out there. Watching. Waiting. And if ever she were to come face-to-face with one, she wasn't sure what she'd do--
Oh.
tumblr_nu9srszYl41u7gyjmo1_500.gif

Celty used Back Away!
@york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @room 3 hype at last
Update

latest

Downstairs

Courtyard

Upstairs

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
Cinder Fall
@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Verite @Others
tumblr_inline_neegbxtrpy1sk47ji.png

What an interesting way to ask a question; as the Faunus looking gal backed away from her, she shrugged, looking a bit perplexed "Well... To answer your question; I'm a human." she said matter-of-factly, leaning back a little, what in the world gave off the impression that she was anything else? At any rate, she was beginning to get impatient, they were all locked in this room, and, had yet to recieve any answers that were helpfull, if only she had some henchmen to at least get an idea of how long it would take for answers to come, as she was stuck here, with nothing to do, and completely bored out of her mind... As if right on cue, the door to her room clicked open, and as soon as it did, she headed over, exiting the room abruptly before she decided to head upstairs, searching for higher ground so she could get a better grasp of where she was; was she even on Remnant anymore? Something really told her otherwise, the entire feel and look of this place was different than anything she'd seen in her life... And plus, she had been brought to some other Universe, or at least that's what she suspected considering she wasn't the first in Beacon academy to experience this...​

Update

latest

Downstairs

Courtyard

Upstairs

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
tumblr_inline_mydx6zoI2x1qg734k.png

From imprisonment to slightly freer imprisonment? Minato didn't seem impressed by the glamour the mansion held. Instead, he only sought an escape from the place, not wishing to stay where any foe could attack from the shadows. "Let's split up and search for a way to escape," While it was only a suggestion for the others, the Persona user seemed dead set on it, heading to the Courtyard to begin his search.

tumblr_inline_nifrcmh1i11sfvecc.png

It's almost like that school building... Oh, and Minato's already walked away from the rest of us. Wonderful. "Come on, Erika, let's get to work," Taking his lover's hand into his, Robin led the way to the Upstairs. His reasoning was rather simple for this move. Most people would hide their secrets in secure locations, so the courtyard was out of the question, and they could simply escape through a window instead of be trapped in a dark basement if need be.

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Mari @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Krieg

Update

latest

Downstairs

Courtyard

Upstairs

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

As the click resonated through the room the others would find Kizaru suddenly having moved from the bed and pushing open the door into the corridor. "Helloooooo?" Kizaru would peak out into the corridor and not getting a reaction or seeing anything he'd step out to the corridor.

SilkBlog.jpg

"Asking me to marry you without going on even one date? What kinda lady do you think I am?"

Cindy rolled her eyes as the hero king "Helped". Another man would then grab her attention.

"Someone here is cool as cucumber. You seem level headed. But should we really stop trying to bust out?"

This whole sitatiun gave Cindy a bad feeling. Maybe the man was right. All Cindy knew was that she didn't wait ten years to get out of a locked room like she did last time.
@El Tigre! @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Thuro The Assassin Potato

"It worked out by itself...and here I thought we were stuck in that room for all eternity. Oh wouldn't that been a paiiiin." He remarked offhand not even bothering to turn around to see who was talking to him while stepping into the corridor and from there to the stairs leading down. "Helloooo? Anyone home?" He asked again as he was moving down the stairs.

@Anyone

WqCNtdhxRaEZIKTBtOdsn4UoA98a6q7J.png

"Oh? The door is open now."

dhdL7EJDhaOoaf2YTH6KK5rCeO9UyzV0.png

"...let's go Karin." was all Ethel said. They went upstairs along with everyone else.

@upstairs guys​

Update

latest

Downstairs

Courtyard

Upstairs

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
"Yes ma'am...Lon'qu and I was out searchin' fer a friend of ours 'fore we'd plan to turn our separate ways. We got ambushed and ended up here. I don't know about you but somethin' don't feel right...I feel like a lamb headin' to the slaughterhouse..." Donny spoke to Reece thinking all of this over.Truth be told Donny was very uncertian about the situation and simply wanted to find a way out.

Lon'qu.png

Lon'qu had merely glaned at what was going on before looking away again. Great there were even more girls in here with him. He sighed not wanting to be anywhere close to him as he moved to an area within the room away from all the females but till close enough to help Donny should something happen.

So now they could leave it seemed though Donny glanced back at Lon'qu who glanced at him. Donny glanced back at Reece wondering what they should do.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Nater Taters @FormerRoom2Peeps I know I missed....​

Reece.jpg

Reece nodded slightly at Donny's statement, frowning a bit. "You're not the only one. People don't just up and vanish, and get whisked off into some odd room," the Light Caster agreed, sighing and rubbing her temples. "No.. Something's definitely not right here. And I fully intend to figure out just what it is," she stated, firmly. "Just don't let your guard down.. Either of you," she added, nodding to Lon'qu as well.

Finally, Reece thought as the door unlocked, seeming a bit relieved. She didn't enjoy the feeling of being trapped... Though, she highly doubted that they were off the hook quite yet. Regardless, she returned Donny's look, and offered a small smile. "Sticking together is likely a good idea. It decreases the high percentage of the possibility to be snuck up on or ambushed. Or, at the very least, gives a better chance of fighting back.. Where do you think we should start? Downstairs?"

@Crimson Spartan @Anyone that wishes to join Reece the Beast

Since Ryan was no Sybil like her older sibling, and was one of the most trusting people anyone would ever meet, the girl went along with Ilona's words with no trace of doubt. "I suppose that makes sense," the little blonde replied, oblivious to the fact that the princess was lying to protect herself. If she were aware, the younger child likely would've told the princess she'd try to protect her; ...despite being totally useless in combat, save for being able to heal the wounded. She had no offensive abilities, or any combat-oriented powers or physical abilities. Even if she did, Ryan hated conflict, and tried to avoid it altogether.. Or stop it, if possible.

Yeah.. Ryan was definitely excited to hear she was really meeting royalty. The caped little girl's boring play day with Boo Radley, the family wolf, had turned into something much more fun and exciting for the kid. "That's great," she commented, sincerely. Despite how excited she was, she was very mature about it. "Well, you can call me Lady if you like. I'm just.. Not a noblewoman, or anything," Ryan explained with a shrug. "But, whatever you feel comfortable with; and it's nothing to be sorry for," she added with a friendly smile. "May I call you Lona, for short?" she asked, casually. Similarly to her older sister, Ridley, Ryan had a tendency to give people nicknames... Though, with Ryan, they were all derived from people's real names.

Ryan's head did turn when Kirby offered her an apple, and she accepted with a thankful smile. "Thank you, Kirby," she thanked, gratefully. Ilona's question made her tilt her head before looking at the little blob again. "Oh.. That's Kirby," she explained. "I'm not sure he talks much," she added. "All he's said so far was 'Kirby'.. Maybe he's like.. Groot?" Vaguely, the little girl recalled Ethan speaking of the comic character, among a few others.

@Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Update

latest

Downstairs

Courtyard

Upstairs

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

d92a6c8b42d551e4bc7a31560fbbe9c1.png

"Ah, why thank you!" Ilona replied, "I shall call you what I see fit then; Ryan should be just fine." Unless Ilona forgot, which was likely. "I've never had anyone call me by that name before, but you are most welcome. It would be a welcome change from being called princess all of the time," she said with a bright laugh.

Glancing over at Kirby, she nodded in reply to Ryan's explanation. "Oh, I see. Fear not, pink one, your lack of speech won't be a bother! I've met many who cannot speak," she told him, glancing to the door as she heard it unlock. "It appears we are free. Shall we go exploring, Ryan and Kirby?" she asked the two of them, heading over toward the door, making her best attempt to avoid looking at Eve.

Eve, however, had noticed Ilona a while back. She finally moved over toward the newly open door at the same time the younger girl did. "No need to pretend. I can see you," Eve stated, her voice much flatter and lacking in emotion than the bright, energetic tone of Ilona's.

The smaller girl yelped and took a step away from Eve, a frown on her face. "Do you intend to attack me?"

tumblr_inline_nl2h9aaiFr1r3leyb.png

Eve sighed. "No. I will not attack without reason. I only attack my targets and capture them alive for a bounty. That is why I attacked your friend. Do not mistake me collecting a bounty for holding a grudge against you. I hold no ill feelings toward you. But do know this, if I find her, the black cloaked girl, I will capture her. I have to; she's a criminal," the blonde bioweapon stated, moving past Ilona and heading out the door. When Eve made her way out into the lavish house, she decided to head downstairs to see what she could find in this place.

Sighing, Ilona turned back to Ryan. "Sorry for lying, but I was actually pretending to be asleep earlier to hide from that girl. She's a bounty hunter. She attacked a friend of mine." Ilona narrowed her eyes. "But my friend can't be a criminal, she just can't be..."

Turning to exit the door, Ilona jumped excitedly. "What a magnificent house! It shines with all the glory of the SUN!" she cried, happily. "Would it not be an issue to go to the courtyard? I'd love to see what the outside of this wonderful place looks like and to look for the beautiful sunlight I crave to see."

@Hospes @Nater Taters @Verite

"Duh." She shot back immediately. "Course I would blame ya. Why the hell not? Aren't you the one with an over-inflated ego, laying dominion to the whole damn city with an iron fist? That you're in charge of it all? Who else but you to blame when we both end up in your type of luxury bullshit. Who else would think to do something to my Kamui? Who else, huh?" She took another look around the fancy room.

"Well aren't you the gracious type. Shouldering the responsibility. And here I thought you were the head honcho of Honnoji. So you're actually saying you're not responsible for every single little thing that goes on in Honnoji? Whoa, that's a first. You actually stepped off your high and mighty pedestal to join the rest of us." She retorted bluntly. "At least for a single second. Tolerate my presence, my ass--HEY!" She moved to step forward to grab Kiryuin by the shoulder only to get interrupted brief few moments as...​

"Stay the hell out of this!"

tumblr_nusieprDr61ugye8so9_250.png

With that, she turned back to Kiryuin, kicking the red lance away as she stepped forward and reached out for Kiryuin's shoulder, aiming to spin her right back around. "I wasn't done with you yet. Admit it. Drop the haughty bullshit. There's no stairway to your pedestal here, you're just on our level now. I'd take that as a victory. The mighty Satsuki Kiryuin taken down a peg. Wish it was me doing it but whatever. Take what I can get."

@El Tigre! @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @CCC Kouhai @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Josh M

tumblr_n8zzmhFfqK1r4gow9o1_250.jpg

Kiryuin Satsuki did what the situation called for it, what merited her being above such petty squabbles: she blatantly ignored Matoi's retort. Seemingly so, as she merely glanced out the window, observing the nuances and lay of of the land, the forest beyond and the clear skies.

Then she would finally speak:

"This paltry accommodations of ours pales in comparison to home's. Not only that but we no longer are at the academy, let alone Honno City. Mere observations, simple deductions, can be obtained via gleaning them from your surroundings, if one simply looks."

"You would do well to exercise your observational skills." Without missing a beat-- "Limited as they are, evidently."

Then she gestured with the wave of her hand. "Don't be daft, Matoi!!! Of course, Kiryuin Satsuki is responsible for every citizen in Honno City, every pig in clothing! Subjugation is liberation! For everything!"

It merited reiterating a core component in her devout beliefs!

tumblr_n8zzmhFfqK1r4gow9o7_250.jpg

Though Gilgamesh's interjection did not go unnoticed, currying Satsuki's eye for a scant moment. In that single moment, she deduced a strong personality within this man. Similar to her own-- that single action merited her caution.

And as soon as Ryuko reached for her shoulder to twist her face about, Satsuki slapped it aside with a backhand-- "Do not presume you can just lay hands upon me as if you're so familiar with me! I've not been brought low, merely brought into the same situation as you by happenstance. Kiryuin Satsuki shall prevail evermore, valiant and stalwart in what needs be done and more! I shall never be torn down!!! Can you say the same for yourself, you boor?"

She stared Ryuko pointedly in the face, establishing an eye contact ever so fiercely sparks could be seen! Immersed so she was into her declaration their room's door's unlocking and opening went amiss. Or perhaps fiercely ignored.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Josh M @Room 4​

Last edited:
Update

latest

Downstairs

Courtyard

Upstairs

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The old man said nothing further to the people he'd awoken with.​

Frank watched the doors swing open and felt his mounting dread. He knew what awaited him as they went... and he knew this might be the last time. As he went downstairs, he sorely wished he'd gotten to say goodbye to Rin.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite

images

"Braaaains.."

Just as Stubbs was about to lament the fact that they all seemed to be locked in this one room, the door opened up by itself. Which he supposed was fancy but the doors in Punchbowl did the same thing. Though he supposed the one thing this door had over the ones in Punchbowl was that it wasn't a smoldering pile of radiated ashes. Quickly shambling out the door, he'd glance around all those who had gathered into the hallway. The people who caught his eye were for starters the outrageously tall man in yellow who seemed like he didn't have a damn care in the world. Then there was what appeared to be two little skeletons. Heh, that was cute. Maybe if he was lucky they'd understand what he was saying better than any of these humans did.

But it seemed like there was a lot of ground to cover and he couldn't explore it all by standing around like a rotted bump on a log. So taking another drag of his cigarette, Stubbs quickly turned to shamble after Kizaru to go and explore downstairs.

Mainly because he hadn't gotten a chance to talk to the guy in yellow. He had talked to some of the people currently heading upstairs and he couldn't exactly say they were to his liking. He just hoped that Max girl who accidentally tore off his hand wouldn't try to do so again. Same went with the geezer who shoved a gun in his face until Stubbs showed him that there was more to him than just being a mindless brain-eater. Maybe this guy wouldn't be so bad? Or maybe he'd try to mutilate Stubbs in a variety of colorful ways. Who knew?

@Jeremi @Hospes @Downstairs Group Wooo

images

"Braaaains.."

Just as Stubbs was about to lament the fact that they all seemed to be locked in this one room, the door opened up by itself. Which he supposed was fancy but the doors in Punchbowl did the same thing. Though he supposed the one thing this door had over the ones in Punchbowl was that it wasn't a smoldering pile of radiated ashes. Quickly shambling out the door, he'd glance around all those who had gathered into the hallway. The people who caught his eye were for starters the outrageously tall man in yellow who seemed like he didn't have a damn care in the world. Then there was what appeared to be two little skeletons. Heh, that was cute. Maybe if he was lucky they'd understand what he was saying better than any of these humans did.

But it seemed like there was a lot of ground to cover and he couldn't explore it all by standing around like a rotted bump on a log. So taking another drag of his cigarette, Stubbs quickly turned to shamble after Kizaru to go and explore downstairs.

Mainly because he hadn't gotten a chance to talk to the guy in yellow. He had talked to some of the people currently heading upstairs and he couldn't exactly say they were to his liking. He just hoped that Max girl who accidentally tore off his hand wouldn't try to do so again. Same went with the geezer who shoved a gun in his face until Stubbs showed him that there was more to him than just being a mindless brain-eater. Maybe this guy wouldn't be so bad? Or maybe he'd try to mutilate Stubbs in a variety of colorful ways. Who knew?

@Jeremi @Hospes @Downstairs Group Wooo​
The old man said nothing further to the people he'd awoken with.​

Frank watched the doors swing open and felt his mounting dread. He knew what awaited him as they went... and he knew this might be the last time. As he went downstairs, he sorely wished he'd gotten to say goodbye to Rin.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite

d92a6c8b42d551e4bc7a31560fbbe9c1.png

"Ah, why thank you!" Ilona replied, "I shall call you what I see fit then; Ryan should be just fine." Unless Ilona forgot, which was likely. "I've never had anyone call me by that name before, but you are most welcome. It would be a welcome change from being called princess all of the time," she said with a bright laugh.

Glancing over at Kirby, she nodded in reply to Ryan's explanation. "Oh, I see. Fear not, pink one, your lack of speech won't be a bother! I've met many who cannot speak," she told him, glancing to the door as she heard it unlock. "It appears we are free. Shall we go exploring, Ryan and Kirby?" she asked the two of them, heading over toward the door, making her best attempt to avoid looking at Eve.

Eve, however, had noticed Ilona a while back. She finally moved over toward the newly open door at the same time the younger girl did. "No need to pretend. I can see you," Eve stated, her voice much flatter and lacking in emotion than the bright, energetic tone of Ilona's.

The smaller girl yelped and took a step away from Eve, a frown on her face. "Do you intend to attack me?"

tumblr_inline_nl2h9aaiFr1r3leyb.png

Eve sighed. "No. I will not attack without reason. I only attack my targets and capture them alive for a bounty. That is why I attacked your friend. Do not mistake me collecting a bounty for holding a grudge against you. I hold no ill feelings toward you. But do know this, if I find her, the black cloaked girl, I will capture her. I have to; she's a criminal," the blonde bioweapon stated, moving past Ilona and heading out the door. When Eve made her way out into the lavish house, she decided to head downstairs to see what she could find in this place.

@Hospes @Nater Taters @Verite

View attachment 86464

Reece nodded slightly at Donny's statement, frowning a bit. "You're not the only one. People don't just up and vanish, and get whisked off into some odd room," the Light Caster agreed, sighing and rubbing her temples. "No.. Something's definitely not right here. And I fully intend to figure out just what it is," she stated, firmly. "Just don't let your guard down.. Either of you," she added, nodding to Lon'qu as well.

Finally, Reece thought as the door unlocked, seeming a bit relieved. She didn't enjoy the feeling of being trapped... Though, she highly doubted that they were off the hook quite yet. Regardless, she returned Donny's look, and offered a small smile. "Sticking together is likely a good idea. It decreases the high percentage of the possibility to be snuck up on or ambushed. Or, at the very least, gives a better chance of fighting back.. Where do you think we should start? Downstairs?"

@Crimson Spartan @Anyone that wishes to join Reece the Beast

Lon'qu.png

As the click resonated through the room the others would find Kizaru suddenly having moved from the bed and pushing open the door into the corridor. "Helloooooo?" Kizaru would peak out into the corridor and not getting a reaction or seeing anything he'd step out to the corridor.

"It worked out by itself...and here I thought we were stuck in that room for all eternity. Oh wouldn't that been a paiiiin." He remarked offhand not even bothering to turn around to see who was talking to him while stepping into the corridor and from there to the stairs leading down. "Helloooo? Anyone home?" He asked again as he was moving down the stairs.

@Anyone
2tJ6OJ6.png

Going downstairs, you would all find yourself at what seemed to be ground level. Just like the hall before, the place was adorned with all sorts of expensive looking objects and so on, but there still didn't seem to be anyone else nearby that would be able to explain the full gravity of the situation to you all. What a shame.

Further examination of the first floor would yield finding the front door, seemingly unguarded, as well as a strange door that was located behind the stairs. Wonder what that one's about.

You all had two options available to you for the time being:

Try to go outside through the front door

Go through the strange door behind the stairs

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Other Downstairs peeps

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.