• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though it seemed that things have calmed down to a degree, Clare tries to see if she could spot Lucifer and see how he was doing.

There were several things about Lucifer most came to realize about him that stood out, once you did. One of them was his morals and chivalrous attitude ; fallen enemy corpses were undesecrated by him and to women, he was unfailingly courteous.

The second was the reason why he was such a good agent as it was. He was patient- perhaps a hint of the Roma blood that flowed through his veins, that enabled a hated race to live despite the odds. He paid folks his full attention to whatever they said and remembered. The final part, was this.

He was always willing to learn.

And the reason for why a hunter wore a priest outfit beneath a longcoat of black and grey was answered. The white collar removed and pocketed alongside the silver crucifix, and Lucifer himself having taken a step back into the shadows.

Where coincidentally, the correlated coloration and utter stillness rendered him all but invisible in the dark. Full black for disguise? That'd work in a pitch black cellar infiltration, but in most areas all it did was cast a deeper black on a dark corner. People tended to notice that. Just as they registered movement from even the corner of their eye or an unnatural coloration.

And that was why Lucifer was yet alive, whereas his more stylish brethren were dead or missing an arm and a leg.

It was also why, the illusion of him appearing seemingly out of nowhere worked so well, as he stepped out of a shadow, directly on Custers left with his group.

He had seen everything he needed to ascertain their personality.

Now to approach directly and fixing his collar, he tilted his western preachers hat up to fix the group, with a disconcerting red-eyed stare. But his tone was courteous as he spoke.

"Good day ladies and gentlemen. My name is Lucifer and I was hoping we could talk about our shared experience getting here. My weapons and equipment are all but stripped, all of us have been dropped in the same place and someone, left us a radio."

Letting that sink in, he added lightly.

"I'm not really one for coincidence. Are you?"
@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @BarrenThin @Takumi @Atomyk @Gwazi Magnum @Cromartie Sarkissian @C.T. @T.O.M. @Kaykay @Here I be

Reactions: Takumi
After daydreaming for several minutes about "things" she wanted to do with her Senpai when she returned home, Ayano finally snapped from her daze and returned to the land of reality. Thinking about her future could wait. Right now, she needed to find a way to return home so she could secure that marvelous future she had plans for.

Right, well, first thing's first. I need to start by doing what I do at school. I need to act normal. It shouldn't be too difficult, considering all of the oddballs who seem to be in this area.

Stiffly, Ayano approached Vanille from behind and tapped her gently on the shoulder.

"Hello there, you seem like a nice girl," she said, bowing politely.

Too bad I hate girls.

UEdmg4k.png

"Would you be so kind as to tell me if you've learned any information at all about this place? I-I'm afraid I... really need to get home," she sweetly spoke, making her words stutter on purpose.

Home is where my heart is, with my beloved Senpai.

Ayano sighed. "Y-You see, I have to get back because..."

I need to kill someone.

"...my family will worry about me and my grades in school will slip if I don't."

@Gummi Bunnies @A Tiny Fool

"Oh!"

tumblr_inline_o9g54b17Zi1sp0qi5_500.png

Vanille felt herself jump a bit after being touched on the shoulder from behind. She hadn't expected for someone to try and come into contact with her so suddenly like that. Nevertheless, she pointed her attention towards the girl who had garnered her attention. The girl was polite, with her bowing. She seemed.. innocent... in the Oerbian's eyes.

"Hello," she greeted back.

tumblr_inline_o9g58sHNxi1sp0qi5_500.png

After hearing Ayano's question, she frowned.

"I... I'm sorry. I don't really know much about this place. All I know is that we're underwater somewhere," she answered in an apologetic tone.

"--But," she continued. "if you need some help with getting home, you can stick around with us, if you'd like."

tumblr_inline_o9gpmbw3pv1sp0qi5_500.png

"And well, I don't know what grades and school are, but they sound like important things."

tumblr_inline_o9gpm70RZy1sp0qi5_500.png

"Family's important too... So I'd be happy to help you!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @otherslol​
Niko turned his attention to a newcomer that had approached his group, the newcomer seemed to startle Vanille, which Niko couldn't help but chuckle at. He scanned the newcomer up and down, frowning. Something about this girl, didn't seem right. Niko took a step forward, making his presence known.

"That's Vanille, and I'm Niko, the kid behind me is Nier." He paused, looking directly at Ayano, "I don't believe we caught name, you mind telling us who you are?" He asked.

@Gummi Bunnies
@A Tiny Fool
@Klutzy

"Oh!"

Vanille felt herself jump a bit after being touched on the shoulder from behind. She hadn't expected for someone to try and come into contact with her so suddenly like that. Nevertheless, she pointed her attention towards the girl who had garnered her attention. The girl was polite, with her bowing. She seemed.. innocent... in the Oerbian's eyes.

"I... I'm sorry. I don't really know much about this place. All I know is that we're underwater somewhere," she answered in an apologetic tone.

"--But," she continued. "if you need some help with getting home, you can stick around with us, if you'd like."

"And well, I don't know what grades and school are, but they sound like important things."

Ayano glanced downward, touching her chin thoughtfully as she processed what little information she could get from Vanille.

I should've known. Just another stupid, worthless female with very little insight to provide me. But she did invite me to stay with her group, so I suppose that could be worth something. If I stick with them, perhaps they will become valuable pawns at some point. Just as I pretend to have friends at school to help me blend in, pretending to have friends here isn't such a bad idea either.

nLko7Jf.png

"I-It's all right," Ayano replied, sighing softly. "You can't help it that you don't know much about this place. You're trapped here, just like me. You're right, family is important. I know my parents will be worried."

Heh, but I don't give a shit about them, to be honest.

She paused, pressing the palms of her hands together, eyes sparkling. "But you'd really allow me to stay with you and your group? Oh, thank you. I'd hate to be alone here with strangers."

But in reality, it's the strangers who should fear being alone with me.

"My name is Aishi Ayano, but my friends call me Yan-chan," she told Niko when he asked of her name. "I hope all of us can be friends."

Friends will be useful. What better tools than friends? Fools who care for you enough to do your bidding? Sign me up.

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
"Listen, Winslow, she seems like a normal kid to me. She's just got an overactive image-"

Sadly, before Jesse could finish his response, the old man decided to remind everyone of the fact that he was a soldier.
257685_053_1.jpg

To say Winslow was disappointed with Jesse's reaction was an understatement. The composer's arms fell to his side as he stared down the preacher with his one good eye. How could he have been so blind with two eyes when Winslow could see so clearly with just one? Perhaps Winslow might have believed she was a normal little girl if she had simply walked into his room rather than suddenly appearing. Perhaps she was just a child with a bit of a knack for flair. But Winslow knew better. If the girl said she was an angel then Winslow had no reason not to believe her!

"But, I'm telling the truth Jesse! You saw how she took me down! No mere child can...Can...Fine, fine."

Winslow wished he could have opened Jesse's eyes to see what he saw. To believe what he believed. But it seemed like he'd only be making himself look like more of a nutjob if he did. Still, he supposed it didn't really matter what others thought of Samael at the moment. Winslow knew the truth and the truth would help him bring his wretched life to a close once they were out of this undersea tomb and back on dry land.
"--What would happen if one were to kill an Angel of Death?"
How would it smell? How would it taste? What you would follow the bang of light fluid and the click of a cufflink?...God only knew....

4e7b94e49859ff596b40c1d3c6f409c4.jpg

This man seemed to radiate the same sort of 'upper-class' attitude that Winslow had loathed in a monster like Swan. Given that this man also seemed to accept that Samael was an angel of death without too much complaint normally would have came as a relief to Winslow. But given what he seemed to want to do with that gun, it only angered him instead. Reaching down to the sheath he kept near his boot, Winslow pulled out his hunting knife and hissed in the gun wielding man's direction.

"I'll make sure it's a question you never get the answer to!"

While the others may have been protective of Samael due to her child-like appearance, it certainly wasn't the case for Winslow. Samael had agreed to assist him if she worked up the desire to do so. If death really was her business than that meant she had the best chance of disposing of Swan than anyone else that Winslow could think of. Jesse seemed to have it under control for the moment however. Something he'd have to thank the preacher for afterwards. Seeing how the situation had apparently defused itself, Winslow sheathed his knife before letting out another hiss in the would be assailant's direction. It was almost a shame.

The one person who could tell what Samael actually was. Someone Winslow could have possibly confided in. And he was the same one who wanted her dead while Winslow needed her alive.

Such was the tragic life of Winslow Leach.

But in one regard he supposed he was disappointed that the expected reaction came. Would Samael have simply ignored the man and went on her way or would she have shown what she was capable of? What she could do to Swan. What surprised Winslow more however was the look upon Samael's face.

SHe almost looked disappointed?

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Cromartie Sarkissian @OrlandoBloomers

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Wendy's brisk walking began to slow, as she became out of breathe... "This no magic thing... It's tough.... But, Natus would never give up, so I should keep pushing forward~" She said to herself, as she found herself wondering where her friends were in the first place. I don't even know how I got here.... She thought as she looked around. "Hello??" She called out again, as she walked through the hallways of this strange underwater location.

3d3jIAs.png

Odette was very surprised that this unknown man called her out. She hissed as he slightly swung his bat at her first and than backed up slowly just enough to get out of his reach when he lit up the bat with a blue piercing flame. She curled her lip at it and rolled her eyes at the man. His yapping didn't make any sense to her. She laughed inwardly at the idea of trapping them all here for some reason and shrugged at him.

"A pact? No, more like a one night stand that ended my human life. " She grimaced at the memory and turned towards the others making a commotion. She bit her lip and glanced back at the male.
"So, I suppose you don't know anything like me and these…people." She gestured to them and debated on moving closer to understand what they were talking about.

"You know…"Demon Hunter" I'm not really your average demon. I just corrupt the innocent for my master. Killing is for the higher ups, I just get the imbeciles to join his army." She bit her lip unsure that she should be speaking of this, but after all her connection to him (her master) was gone in this place, so she probably wouldn't get in trouble with him.

"Do you have a name?" She groaned rolling her eyes at the whole predicament.

KcQvXY0.png

@ShiroKiyoshi

After daydreaming for several minutes about "things" she wanted to do with her Senpai when she returned home, Ayano finally snapped from her daze and returned to the land of reality. Thinking about her future could wait. Right now, she needed to find a way to return home so she could secure that marvelous future she had plans for.

Right, well, first thing's first. I need to start by doing what I do at school. I need to act normal. It shouldn't be too difficult, considering all of the oddballs who seem to be in this area.

Stiffly, Ayano approached Vanille from behind and tapped her gently on the shoulder.

"Hello there, you seem like a nice girl," she said, bowing politely.

Too bad I hate girls.

UEdmg4k.png

"Would you be so kind as to tell me if you've learned any information at all about this place? I-I'm afraid I... really need to get home," she sweetly spoke, making her words stutter on purpose.

Home is where my heart is, with my beloved Senpai.

Ayano sighed. "Y-You see, I have to get back because..."

I need to kill someone.

"...my family will worry about me and my grades in school will slip if I don't."

@Gummi Bunnies @A Tiny Fool

"Oh!"

Niko turned his attention to a newcomer that had approached his group, the newcomer seemed to startle Vanille, which Niko couldn't help but chuckle at. He scanned the newcomer up and down, frowning. Something about this girl, didn't seem right. Niko took a step forward, making his presence known.

"That's Vanille, and I'm Niko, the kid behind me is Nier." He paused, looking directly at Ayano, "I don't believe we caught name, you mind telling us who you are?" He asked.

@Gummi Bunnies
@A Tiny Fool
@Klutzy
tumblr_o91lbnb1xF1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Same here... as much as we don't know about this place... we can band our efforts together and return to our homes as soon as possible."

Another person that happened to be here and that they wanted to return home pronto as well. Nier saw that they all had similar goals to meet by the time they... managed to get back to their respective homes, which started to give Nier the idea that he could put his trust in them if they were truly just in the same boat as him.
Ayano glanced downward, touching her chin thoughtfully as she processed what little information she could get from Vanille.

I should've known. Just another stupid, worthless female with very little insight to provide me. But she did invite me to stay with her group, so I suppose that could be worth something. If I stick with them, perhaps they will become valuable pawns at some point. Just as I pretend to have friends at school to help me blend in, pretending to have friends here isn't such a bad idea either.

nLko7Jf.png

"I-It's all right," Ayano replied, sighing softly. "You can't help it that you don't know much about this place. You're trapped here, just like me. You're right, family is important. I know my parents will be worried."

Heh, but I don't give a shit about them, to be honest.

She paused, pressing the palms of her hands together, eyes sparkling. "But you'd really allow me to stay with you and your group? Oh, thank you. I'd hate to be alone here with strangers."

But in reality, it's the strangers who should fear being alone with me.

"My name is Aishi Ayano, but my friends call me Yan-chan," she told Niko when he asked of her name. "I hope all of us can be friends."

Friends will be useful. What better tools than friends? Fools who care for you enough to do your bidding? Sign me up.

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool
tumblr_o95z2qYboY1v3qowuo2_100.png

"... yeah, you can stick around."

Not much else to say, Nier didn't see much reason on not letting Ayano tag along, especially when they had similar wants to return home. While Nier would pitch in to help the others, Nier's biggest priority was saving his little sister. That was all that he seemed to hold in high hopes of achieving sooner than later.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool

There were several things about Lucifer most came to realize about him that stood out, once you did. One of them was his morals and chivalrous attitude ; fallen enemy corpses were undesecrated by him and to women, he was unfailingly courteous.

The second was the reason why he was such a good agent as it was. He was patient- perhaps a hint of the Roma blood that flowed through his veins, that enabled a hated race to live despite the odds. He paid folks his full attention to whatever they said and remembered. The final part, was this.

And the reason for why a hunter wore a priest outfit beneath a longcoat of black and grey was answered. The white collar removed and pocketed alongside the silver crucifix, and Lucifer himself having taken a step back into the shadows.

Where coincidentally, the correlated coloration and utter stillness rendered him all but invisible in the dark. Full black for disguise? That'd work in a pitch black cellar infiltration, but in most areas all it did was cast a deeper black on a dark corner. People tended to notice that. Just as they registered movement from even the corner of their eye or an unnatural coloration.

And that was why Lucifer was yet alive, whereas his more stylish brethren were dead or missing an arm and a leg.

It was also why, the illusion of him appearing seemingly out of nowhere worked so well, as he stepped out of a shadow, directly on Custers left with his group.

Now to approach directly and fixing his collar, he tilted his western preachers hat up to fix the group, with a disconcerting red-eyed stare. But his tone was courteous as he spoke.

"Good day ladies and gentlemen. My name is Lucifer and I was hoping we could talk about our shared experience getting here. My weapons and equipment are all but stripped, all of us have been dropped in the same place and someone, left us a radio."

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @BarrenThin @Takumi @Atomyk @Gwazi Magnum @Cromartie Sarkissian @C.T. @T.O.M. @Kaykay @Here I be
For a moment, Jesse stared the man down, taking in his appearance. He was quite the stylish one for a preacher, dressed as he was going out to hunt creatures of the night. Got to admit, he's got class.

"Not at all, pastor. How about we see what we can pick up with it? Name's preacher Jesse Custer, by the way."

Last edited by a moderator:

"Lucifer?" Shepherd questioned for a moment, not expecting for that name to be popping up. He quickly shook it off though before continuing "You may call me Derrial, though most tend to call me Shepherd. And you are correct, something his bizarre, it cannot be a conincidence. Whoever, or whatever did this has a plan". Then looking towards the Radio when moved over to inspect the radio before stating "I have spent some time on a rather Makeshift Ship, I may be able to provide some assistance in getting it working".

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @BarrenThin @Takumi @Atomyk @Ringermaster @Cromartie Sarkissian @C.T. @T.O.M. @Kaykay

"Just Carol," she said to McCree, crossing her arms and tucking the radio under them, "and you'll have to tell me about some of those train-robbing adventures on our down time. Sounds exciting."

W5A5joS.jpg

Carol then noticed two of the stranger-looking members of the group descended on her to take the radio. She retreated from the pair with a flinch, giving them a perplexed look. "Hey now," she said in a slightly scolding manner, "keep in mind your manners. It might not be a good idea to have two many hands pawing at the radio right now." She softened her tone and shot Owlman and Skyla a shy smile. Carol knew how to utilize her motherly side when she needed to. "I promise you two will be the first I come to if I need some help, got it?"

Of course, that was until Ellis made his entrance, butting into the group with a rather sudden story. Carol turned to stare at the boy, unable to hide her confused expression. When the boy, Ellis, finished and addressed her, an amused smirk broke out on Carol's face. "Well, then. That was an interesting story." She meant it in a nice way, at least. She wasn't sure how she felt about Ellis' offer, considering a refusal of an actual mechanic's help would no doubt seem pretty odd of her.

"A mechanic? Well... Thank you so much for your help, then. Come on."

Carol then directed Ellis to a nearby bench and sat down upon it.

@Krieg @Raven @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Lissamel @BarrenThin @Minerva @york @Josh M
76, after taking a quick coffee break, would focus his mind on the objective. Turning around and walking over to Carol (whom McCree was occupied talking with) to check up on the progress with the radio. "How is it coming? Yeah, sorry for sending the flock your way, I was..."

"...carried away" 76 grumbled under his breath, trying to beat back the cold feeling scratching on his mind. "It's Carol, right?" The soldier asked, the intent of his question masked by the robotic filter on his voice. He seemed to be near the same age as Carol, but the whole yelling fiasco probably made the soldier seem like a war-mongering lunatic then a hero.

...Truth is, Soldier: 76 couldn't tell which one he was himself, sighing as he kept tabs on each of the figures in the room.

@Krieg @Raven @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Lissamel @BarrenThin @Minerva @york @Josh M

wvjKzy7.jpg

"You are both... zychnyy. Very loud."
"Well thank you for translating because otherwise I would have just been L-O-S-T. But thanks! I think. And of course I know how to use a gun, Soldier 76 guy...feels weird calling you that. Like, comic book mook #31 or something. Note to self to watch my back around him."
"...Can make reckless escape after we get further information. Maybe radio will tell us things when others stop playing with it and pretending it is broken. Until then... let's talk? I am Helena. What is your names?"
"Well hiya my name's Gwen not to be confused with the other spidery Gwen and well I--"
"I could kill you with fork..."
p2dGTEK.jpg

"...I think we're going to get along great."
"Anyway miss, Names Ellis, or El. Ain't nobody call me that, but it'd be cool. Or Not. So your radio? I'm a mechanic by trade, if it'd be any help."
"Oh hell yeah, zombie game representation! 2nd fav of all time, no doubt in my mind. Might come in handy if there are underwater zombies. Those are the worst kind."
"Uh yeah a lot of comics thrive on that sort of thing. Movies too. Like there was this one..." She trailed off, mouth running a mile a minute as she described some movie in detail.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @BarrenThin @Takumi @Atomyk @Ringmaster @Cromartie Sarkissian @T.O.M. @Kaykay

3d3jIAs.png

Odette was very surprised that this unknown man called her out. She hissed as he slightly swung his bat at her first and than backed up slowly just enough to get out of his reach when he lit up the bat with a blue piercing flame. She curled her lip at it and rolled her eyes at the man. His yapping didn't make any sense to her. She laughed inwardly at the idea of trapping them all here for some reason and shrugged at him.

"A pact? No, more like a one night stand that ended my human life. " She grimaced at the memory and turned towards the others making a commotion. She bit her lip and glanced back at the male.
"So, I suppose you don't know anything like me and these…people." She gestured to them and debated on moving closer to understand what they were talking about.

"You know…"Demon Hunter" I'm not really your average demon. I just corrupt the innocent for my master. Killing is for the higher ups, I just get the imbeciles to join his army." She bit her lip unsure that she should be speaking of this, but after all her connection to him (her master) was gone in this place, so she probably wouldn't get in trouble with him.

"Do you have a name?" She groaned rolling her eyes at the whole predicament.

KcQvXY0.png

@ShiroKiyoshi
Sean's stance loosened completely and he threw his bat over his shoulder. "You made a pact. You just were stupid enough that it happened to be a higher demon. Therefore killing you would be murder since you're not technically a demon, you're what's classified as a wandering soul. Don't need that mess on my hands. And, no, sorry. After, this encounter I know this isn't an illusion which makes it all the freakier."

Sean then looked away for a moment to examine the outside world. "Me? I'm Sean. And you you're the dummy that caught by The Devil himself. No demon can corrupt a soul this much other than him, but I assume you have a name." He turned back to her when asking the question.

tumblr_o91lbnb1xF1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Same here... as much as we don't know about this place... we can band our efforts together and return to our homes as soon as possible."

Another person that happened to be here and that they wanted to return home pronto as well. Nier saw that they all had similar goals to meet by the time they... managed to get back to their respective homes, which started to give Nier the idea that he could put his trust in them if they were truly just in the same boat as him.

tumblr_o95z2qYboY1v3qowuo2_100.png

"... yeah, you can stick around."

Not much else to say, Nier didn't see much reason on not letting Ayano tag along, especially when they had similar wants to return home. While Nier would pitch in to help the others, Nier's biggest priority was saving his little sister. That was all that he seemed to hold in high hopes of achieving sooner than later.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool

QM8T6SW.png

"Yes, banding our efforts together sounds... promising," Ayano stated, her voice fading into a monotone state for a second. It was exhausting to act like a normal, bubbly girl all the time, so on occasion she tried her best to be... neutral (and give herself a break), her act falling somewhere between normal and void of emotions. At this point, acting somber could just insinuate to them that she was nervous about their situation. In her opinion, she still appeared fairly normal to them.

"Any ideas as to what we should do? Find some things we can use as weapons, perhaps? Just in case..."

I need to kill someone.

"...we need to protect ourselves? This place seems like it could be scary!" she exclaimed, offering up a fake gasp.

At least I have a trump card up my sleeve. Everyone will think I'm the one scared when really, its me who they should really fear. It's always nice to have an upper hand on my pawns...

@A Tiny Fool @Nater Taters @Gummi Bunnies

QM8T6SW.png

"Yes, banding our efforts together sounds... promising," Ayano stated, her voice fading into a monotone state for a second. It was exhausting to act like a normal, bubbly girl all the time, so on occasion she tried her best to be... neutral (and give herself a break), her act falling somewhere between normal and void of emotions. At this point, acting somber could just insinuate to them that she was nervous about their situation. In her opinion, she still appeared fairly normal to them.

"Any ideas as to what we should do? Find some things we can use as weapons, perhaps? Just in case..."

I need to kill someone.

"...we need to protect ourselves? This place seems like it could be scary!" she exclaimed, offering up a fake gasp.

At least I have a trump card up my sleeve. Everyone will think I'm the one scared when really, its me who they should really fear. It's always nice to have an upper hand on my pawns...

Niko watched Ayano carefully, she was a little...eccentric, but not dangerous, at least for now.

"What's wrong Ayano? you scared of the dark or something?" he asked jokingly

tumblr_mnqsyeUTYV1qe8c79o1_250.gif

"Oh, good, a septon. That explains you ever so pious attitude...and ignorance. Perhaps you were too busy punching men in pubs to grasp your books or even your followers." Tywin commented, a hand on the hilt of his longsword, looking unfazed at the preacher as he moved his jaw lightly. Taking one step closer, the strategist beamed down at the young pastor, holding little sympathy for such altruist ideals. Ironically enough, a rejection of such altruist ideals formed the basis of the society of Rapture, a coincidence that was but that. "I have not been a holy man, I will admit. Gods make men weak, they make men not serve their families, their name, but the chance of something above. But, that is another debate for another day, isn't it ser?" the Lannister remarked, his patience beginning to run slightly thin.

"I am not a butcher unless it is needed, ser." Tywin remarked, looking about him, spotting that same, strange-suited soldier barking orders and coming off more aggressive than even himself. "If a man or woman or even child cannot support themselves, then they are of no use to us." Tywin started to explain, putting his hands behind his back, the elderly man walking past the pastor, glancing over at Soldier 76. Despite all of his flashy attire and odd weaponry, Tywin saw a soldier, something quite like himself in his younger days, although the tactician preferred commanding rather than fighting. After all, his son was the greatest swordsman in Westeros, let the men brag about their martial prowess, only the mind and bronze combined wins in the end.

Turning around, he spoke once more, keeping relatively calm yet his faint English accent holding little sympathy in his voice.

"Look at where we are at, where your so-called flock is at. You think this place cares about your morals, your ethics? No. Call me a monster or gramps how much you want...but we both know that, eventually, we would both do the same thing. Whether by my hands or yours, one life is not worth ten or twenty. I am not a monster, Ser Jesse," Tywin remarked, his facial expression looking bemused at this conversation.

"I am just ahead of the race."

With that, Tywin looked about, scanning the pillars warily, taking in the others beginning to awake and arise. "Luckily for you, Ser Jesse, and this pompous soldier over here," Tywin remarked, nudging his head at the blaring, grizzly man barking orders like some man-at-arms which caused the strategist great headache. "It seems everyone is just fine and dandy. How fortunate." he remarked with a roll of his eyes, spotting a small group of people working over at a radio of sorts.

"As much as I find the brigand strange, he is right. Let the ones not fit to fight work on the radio, the ones who are fit protect the area. If this all goes well this will be my last war...if there is a war, that is." Tywin remarked with both confusion and hesitation, slightly bemused at what could lie beyond this metallic chamber. Judging by the state of decay, rust, death, and debris...

Tywin didn't want to know.

@Raven @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Lissamel @BarrenThin @Minerva @york @Josh M @Atomyk @The Tactician @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Any others I missed

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: C.T.
oXY7KPL.jpg

"Quite a home you guys have. I guess a Fantasy setting isn't as laid back as I thought. Or is it reality to you guys? I think I'm confusing myself. Anyways, back where I'm from, I have been working as an idol ever since Producer recruited me. It's a really nice job, being able to make others happy, even myself. I used to be kind of glum before that job," Mirei smiles, "to think that I used to be quite a loner, travelling by myself during shopping trips..."

2Pcq61N.webp

"... it's nothing, I'm just feeling a little homesick."​

dpeyrHi.webp

"As much as I have a bad feeling about that guy, I don't think anyone else here brought drinks. Ah! I still have these."

From her pockets, she unleashed a can of coffee. It was originally hot, but now it was warm.

2Pcq61N.webp

"H- here you go, gramps..." Mirei turns away, her hand holding a can of coffee and reaching towards the old guy, "I... I heard you were thirsty... so I thought that you might want something to drink..."

Interactions:

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen @Hana @Crimson Spartan
nMrr8g0.png

"R- Reality...? Of course it's real, what else could it be?" Mirei was making it sounds as if her home was some sort of fake, or a setting from a storybook. It was a bit mean of her to suggest such a thing. On the other hand, she was using those funny words that was nonsensical to Kana again. It was easy to zone out, the place was starting to get really loud, in particular a woman in pink and a man wearing a funny suit.

"What are they being so loud about?"

@Crow @Crimson Spartan @C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT

For a moment, Jesse stared the man down, taking in his appearance. He was quite the stylish one for a preacher, dressed as he was going out to hunt creatures of the night. Got to admit, he's got class.

"Not at all, pastor. How about we see what we can pick up while telling each other our names. Name's preacher Jesse Custer."

He touched the brim of his hat in salute and held out his hand to shake. His grip was firm, no contests of strength here. And when it was over, he respected personal space.

"I watched you all for a bit. A lot of.... Diverse personalities." He said diplomatically. Which was a hell of a lot more better then saying batshit crazy. No pun or offense intended. Mostly, people seemed to gravitate towards base personalities and methods. Nurturing, protective, sacrificial. ... An interesting of questionable group.

So what were they doing here?

Red eyes flicked across the room to meet silver, Lucifer giving the briefest of nods. Everything was fine.

So far.

"Lucifer?" Shepherd questioned for a moment, not expecting for that name to be popping up. He quickly shook it off though before continuing "You may call me Derrial, though most tend to call me Shepherd. And you are correct, something his bizarre, it cannot be a conincidence. Whoever, or whatever did this has a plan". Then looking towards the Radio when moved over to inspect the radio before stating "I have spent some time on a rather Makeshift Ship, I may be able to provide some assistance in getting it working."

It wasn't the first time he got that reaction to his name. It wouldn't be the last. To Shepard he gave a mild look of worry. Seemed to be a lot of techs around it, none too friendly if his observations were to be believed.

Back to Custer and co., he spoke.

"I was on a mission with my partner, worlds away before I woke up here."

"Uh yeah a lot of comics thrive on that sort of thing. Movies too. Like there was this one..." She trailed off, mouth running a mile a minute as she described some movie in detail.

Gwen Poole was listened to with half an ear, as Lucifer mentally gleaned her works of fiction to build up a mental profile. You could tell a persons character by their personal taste.

tumblr_mnqsyeUTYV1qe8c79o1_250.gif

"Oh, good, a septon. That explains you ever so pious attitude...and ignorance. Perhaps you were too busy punching men in pubs to grasp your books or even your followers." Tywin commented, a hand on the hilt of his longsword, looking unfazed at the preacher as he moved his jaw lightly. Taking one step closer, the strategist beamed down at the young pastor, holding little sympathy for such altruist ideals. Ironically enough, a rejection of such altruist ideals formed the basis of the society of Rapture, a coincidence that was but that. "I have not been a holy man, I will admit. Gods make men weak, they make men not serve their families, their name, but the chance of something above. But, that is another debate for another day, isn't it ser?" the Lannister remarked, his patience beginning to run slightly thin.

"I am not a butcher unless it is needed, ser." Tywin remarked, looking about him, spotting that same, strange-suited soldier barking orders and coming off more aggressive than even himself. "If a man or woman or even child cannot support themselves, then they are of no use to us." Tywin started to explain, putting his hands behind his back, the elderly man walking past the pastor, glancing over at Soldier 76. Despite all of his flashy attire and odd weaponry, Tywin saw a soldier, something quite like himself in his younger days, although the tactician preferred commanding rather than fighting. After all, his son was the greatest swordsman in Westeros, let the men brag about their martial prowess, only the mind and bronze combined wins in the end.

Turning around, he spoke once more, keeping relatively calm yet his faint English accent holding little sympathy in his voice.

"Look at where we are at, where your so-called flock is at. You think this place cares about your morals, your ethics? No. Call me a monster or gramps how much you want...but we both know that, eventually, we would both do the same thing. Whether by my hands or yours, one life is not worth ten or twenty. I am not a monster, Ser Jesse," Tywin remarked, his facial expression looking bemused at this conversation.

"I am just ahead of the race."

With that, Tywin looked about, scanning the pillars warily, taking in the others beginning to awake and arise. "Luckily for you, Ser Jesse, and this pompous soldier over here," Tywin remarked, nudging his head at the blaring, grizzly man barking orders like some man-at-arms which caused the strategist great headache. "It seems everyone is just fine and dandy. How fortunate." he remarked with a roll of his eyes, spotting a small group of people working over at a radio of sorts.

"As much as I find the brigand strange, he is right. Let the ones not fit to fight work on the radio, the ones who are fit protect the area. If this all goes well this will be my last war...if there is a war, that is." Tywin remarked with both confusion and hesitation, slightly bemused at what could lie beyond this metallic chamber. Judging by the state of decay, rust, death, and debris...

Tywin didn't want to know.

@Raven @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Lissamel @BarrenThin @Minerva @york @Josh M @Atomyk @The Tactician @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Any others I missed

And then there were those who wore their methods like shields. They made no apologies and expected none for how they worked. He remembered his words from before and quietly, he resolved to watch this one.

Very closely.
@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @BarrenThin @Takumi @Atomyk @Gwazi Magnum @Cromartie Sarkissian @C.T. @T.O.M. @Kaykay @Krieg @Chris Lang @All y'all

Reactions: Takumi
Niko watched Ayano carefully, she was a little...eccentric, but not dangerous, at least for now.

xQnJOeG.png

"N-No, of course not!" she squeaked.

If I truly feared the dark, then I wouldn't be considering the option of sedating that bitch Kokona, stuffing her body inside an chello case, and dragging her home with me to torture her in my dark basement. No, I honestly feel nothing when it comes to the darkness.

"...o-okay, maybe I'm just a little scared. We just don't know what could be out there."

@Nater Taters @Gummi Bunnies @A Tiny Fool

Reactions: Nater Taters
QM8T6SW.png

I need to kill someone.

tumblr_o91i1244LD1v3qowuo6_100.png

"... right."

It felt strange, almost like the time he met Kainé near the Aerie. As Kainé gave him strange feelings the first time he ran into her, Ayano gave off a similar feeling, and with that small hint of a monotone voice from her words... Nier couldn't help but think that something was amiss. But yet, that wasn't his highest concern and priority at the moment, so he brushed that curious thought aside. The conversation had drifted over to a different topic by then.

tumblr_o91mteE7cr1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Unless you can handle a weapon of any sorts that we can find, I don't mind lending a hand on the defense. Plenty of experience from hunting animals and fending off the Shades... wielding swords have become second nature to me..."

Idly pulling out his Nameless Blade, Nier would do a practice swing at the air before sheathing the blade. Not only that, but they would clearly see that he had this sword and a much larger greatsword sheathed, that greatsword being the Beastlord.

"Well, the dark does offer things that we don't even see coming... and I hope to the gods above that we don't have a case of rogue Shades running about..."

@Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @A Tiny Fool

Status
Not open for further replies.