Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n8q83p1mOG1sfvecc.png

And thus, the endless cuddles of Saku-kun plushie and Teemo plushie began, "THANK YOU, PLUTIA! IO, LOOK AT WHAT PLUTIA MADE FOR ME!"

tumblr_inline_nifrgdQiMz1sfvecc.png

"Well, it seems Miss Morgan is quite the excitable one..."

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb
teemo_by_themysticwolf-d5qe6jr.png

"YAY! butiwantcuddlestoo"

CxO3FEe.gif

Kyle waited for Crono to say something, but it seemed he was content with just giving a nod. "Got anything to say for yourself?" he asked. "This note's making a pretty bold declaration. Whether it's a trick or not, you're gonna have to give us something to defend yourself. Mind emptying your pockets?" He had his notebook at the ready to write notes if he needed.

@york

-Chapter 2 Update-
"Left Breathless"
Continued from here.

I cannot say, and I will not say
That he is dead- . He is just away!

By the time that everyone would make it to the Kuwadorian mansion, it seemed like something unpleasant was waiting for them right outside the fencing that surrounded the smaller mansion.

For those in the Kuwadorian mansion at the time, Lion was signalled by the sound of people nearing the mansion from the outside.

"... w-what's going on outside?" Ignoring the fact that they were dealing with a stab wound from a rusted pair of scissors embedded into their torso, Lion pressed towards the outside of the Kuwadorian mansion. Well, for those inside, they might as well follow Lion out to see what was up.

"So you weren't kidding when you said that this was a Murder Game..." the detective mumbled as many of the others that were with her or Kanon would come across the dead body of Izayoi. Left leaning against the metal gates that surrounded the Kuwadorian mansion, it was safe to say that he was strangled to death. Though, Erika seemed to add on with what she was saying.

"... wait, this guy was a detective? I thought I was supposed to be the only one here with the Detective's Authority!"

Even with that information said, it was time to vote for that possible traitor this time around.

~Cast List~
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
Upon examining the body of Izayoi up close, there were several things that came to mind. First off, it looked like the whole incident that led to this kill had a lot of signs that point towards a long struggle. Secondly, it turns out that there were no fingerprints at all, not even rope marks around his neck. It looked like whoever did this kill had no combat experience or any knowledge towards a "quick" kill.

On another note, literally, there was a small paper scrap crumbled up and kept in Izayoi's left hand tightly. Was this a note?

"So... someone whose really sloppy with doing the job. Oh, and before anybody says psychic powers or the likes, I can tell that this murder was done with some sort of... physical contact, but doesn't seem to involve hands or ropes. Not even gloves factor in here," Erika grumbled as she took one quick glance at the scene, not even noticing that someone happened to have a similar jacket to Robin's.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Investigation peeps​
KDrRj0M.gif

"... Legs? I've never..."

Well, Kyle should have known by now that something that didn't seem possible was entirely possible around here. But to us one's legs, well, Kyle associated that with someone who had experience with fighting, something not clearly shown with the state of the body otherwise. That robot instantly comes to mind... But...

Rubbing at the back of his head, Kyle read the note he'd found. He frowned at the pink lipstick, unable to discern if that held any significance. Kyle was pretty sure the Izayoi kid wasn't holding a stick of hot pink in his pockets. "This states that Crono is the maestro," Kyle said evenly, raising his voice a little so others could hear. It would have just looked bad on him to withhold what the note said. He turned to Crono and crossed his arms. "Mind answering a few questions?"

@The Great Detective @Wedge Antilles @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Bomb @Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @york @Mari @Everyone
t3TbsSN.png

"We really need to catch this traitor..." Aya was beside Kyle who was already investigating the body. She noticed the small paper scrap that he held in his hand, standing on her tippy-toes to get a glimpse of what the note would say. Aya was a tad bit confused with the note having pink lipstick on it.

"Um..."

She then saw that the victim didn't have any rope or fingerprint markings, yet the blue haired lady told them that it was a long struggle. Who exactly could have committed this kill?

She looked at everyone around her, shaking her head as she began to think through this.

"With the given clues..." Aya spoke to herself in a quiet voice, "It seems that the creepy robot did it... Especially with the hint that ... 'legs' were involved..."

"I-I'm not doing a really good job on this..." Aya spoke to Kyle. "I think I'll vote for Mettaton?..."

She saw that he was speaking to a male who she wasn't really familiar with, only realizing that the male that Kyle was speaking to was the name written on the note the killer left. "I guess you have him to question." The small girl proceeded to walk towards Mettaton, wondering why people weren't questioning him about the note. Was it really that obvious? "U-Um... Mind me asking if you have lipstick on you?..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @york @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @EVERYONE

t3TbsSN.png

• Useful
Reactions: Atomyk
CxO3FEe.gif

Kyle waited for Crono to say something, but it seemed he was content with just giving a nod. "Got anything to say for yourself?" he asked. "This note's making a pretty bold declaration. Whether it's a trick or not, you're gonna have to give us something to defend yourself. Mind emptying your pockets?" He had his notebook at the ready to write notes if he needed.

@york
Crono
@Atomyk

Crono just responded with a sort of confused expression... Taking what he had out of his bag, which was honestly not much; the charm he had bought for Yuka was the first to be brought out... Followed by a rather worn, but, still quite functional pen, thought, it was sort of apparrant he lacked much paper to write with... Last but not least was the invitation letter, which, well, everyone had at this point... He sort of shrugged his shoulders after this, indicating this was more or less all he had.

trfwWyH.gif

"Don't talk much, do you?" Kyle wasn't sure how he felt about that. Was the kid intentionally trying to be evasive? Most people usually said something by now-- and those who didn't usually had a good reason. Looking casually over the items, Kyle's eyes narrowing on the charm. "What's that specifically? Where'd you get it? I can give you my notebook to write in if that's more comfortable for you."

@york

t3TbsSN.png

"We really need to catch this traitor..." Aya was beside Kyle who was already investigating the body. She noticed the small paper scrap that he held in his hand, standing on her tippy-toes to get a glimpse of what the note would say. Aya was a tad bit confused with the note having pink lipstick on it.

"Um..."

She then saw that the victim didn't have any rope or fingerprint markings, yet the blue haired lady told them that it was a long struggle. Who exactly could have committed this kill?

She looked at everyone around her, shaking her head as she began to think through this.

"With the given clues..." Aya spoke to herself in a quiet voice, "It seems that the creepy robot did it... Especially with the hint that ... 'legs' were involved..."

"I-I'm not doing a really good job on this..." Aya spoke to Kyle. "I think I'll vote for Mettaton?..."

She saw that he was speaking to a male who she wasn't really familiar with, only realizing that the male that Kyle was speaking to was the name written on the note the killer left. "I guess you have him to question." The small girl proceeded to walk towards Mettaton, wondering why people weren't questioning him about the note. Was it really that obvious? "U-Um... Mind me asking if you have lipstick on you?..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @york @The Great Detective @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @EVERYONE

t3TbsSN.png

me_lookin_fine_as_hell-1857.png

"My my, what's gotten into everyone?" he asked rhetorically, giggling, "Why, you've all got a case of Mettaton Fever!~"

"And you're all so enamored of me..."

default_mettaton.png

"...you've forgotten that everyone has a pair of legs!~"

tumblr_static_8xsrzh20zbc4s4g8c4owg8soo.png

"Sure, mine are is most gorgeous~, but certainly not the strongest. I can't even stop a child with these!"

"...In fact, he kinda blew them off..."

"Along with my arms."

Mettaon seemed to zone out for a moment, before the little black-haired girl came along and pulled him out of his daze. His smile quickly came back, leaning down to come to eye-level with Aya.

"Well hello there!~" he greeted, listening to her request, aptly standing back up and lightly wiping his finger over his lip to see if anything came off. Lo and behold, something did. A distinctive navy blue colour came off on his glove. "Ah, Midnight lip-stick. Boy do I have style.~ Do you want any?"

@CCC Kouhai
@People voting for Mettaton​

Kyle found Mettaton's wording to be rather notable. Turning from Crono for the moment, the ex-detective joined Aya to question the strange robot.

ixxUCJV.png

"Not the strongest, huh? You know, we're actually looking for someone who isn't the strongest in this case. Someone who doesn't seem to be a natural killer. Interesting that you'd mention that, don't you think? You're right that everyone has legs, but not everyone is quite flexible enough to use them for strangulation." Kyle then looked down at his own legs.

Yeah, no.

"What kind of life do you lead back home? You seem naturally theatrical." That was one way to put it.

@CCC Kouhai @york @Archmage Jeremiah

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person

Chrom glanced back at Deedee while still standing in front of her. "....You...Don't need to see this...." Chrom spoke pointing out why he's in the way to her.

@Lizzy @Hospes

This statement was a little harder to accept, but the child wasn't complaining. Well, actually, she wasn't exactly doing much of anything. She had finally stopped crying(for the time being), and seemed a tad more focused and aware than before. But she still didn't seem very talkative - she just rocked slightly on her heels, staring at the ground in silence. One could only wonder what had happened to her to make her so emotionally broken..

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy

Aya would see the navy blue color, but she wasn't convinced. It was bad enough that she and Kyle were tricked by HK the last time a victim was murdered. The child did not want to fail again. She was determined to help Kyle in seeking out the traitor, listening very closely to what Kyle had asked Mettaton in regards of being a "theatrical" being.

"Is it also possible that you could be hiding pink lipstick?... HK did the same to us last time..."

She wasn't going to let that go even if it wasn't her fault. She knew that it wasn't Kyle's fault either as they had mistrusted the crowd.

"And if you believe that you're innocent... could you tell us who you think is a traitor?"

She also wanted to make sure no one else had pink lipstick. Aya softly yelled towards the crowed as she had asked a question.

"Who all here wears pink lipstick?... I do believe Mettaton may be the traitor, but it never hurts to find another possibility..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @The Great Detective @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher

@EVERYONE AND I MEAN IT​

lW3rNIh.png
After seeing how that robot girl/guy used their legs to wrap around Toaster... it seemed like the most obvious choice, and it was turned on by founding out that he was also the first Traitor. Heather didn't even hesitate, she voted for METTATON. Heather picked up her head from the invitation she voted on, and she looked at the little girl named Aya. "I don't wear lipstick, so I'm out of the question." Heather looked around at everyone else, just because someone was a guy... that didn't mean they didn't use make up. Heather has seen men in the musical entertainment business who loved to dress up all the time.

@The Great Detective @CCC Kouhai

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
trfwWyH.gif

"Don't talk much, do you?" Kyle wasn't sure how he felt about that. Was the kid intentionally trying to be evasive? Most people usually said something by now-- and those who didn't usually had a good reason. Looking casually over the items, Kyle's eyes narrowing on the charm. "What's that specifically? Where'd you get it? I can give you my notebook to write in if that's more comfortable for you."

@york
Kyle found Mettaton's wording to be rather notable. Turning from Crono for the moment, the ex-detective joined Aya to question the strange robot.

ixxUCJV.png

"Not the strongest, huh? You know, we're actually looking for someone who isn't the strongest in this case. Someone who doesn't seem to be a natural killer. Interesting that you'd mention that, don't you think? You're right that everyone has legs, but not everyone is quite flexible enough to use them for strangulation." Kyle then looked down at his own legs.

Yeah, no.

"What kind of life do you lead back home? You seem naturally theatrical." That was one way to put it.

Crono
@Atomyk

Crono looked at the charm for a moment, before making a few motions with his hands... Though that wasn't getting anywhere... Eventually, he found a small scrap of paper in his pocket, on which her wrote down "Millenial fair.", showing it to Kyle, it looked like it was some trinket he had bought for someone... Though he most likely hadn't had the chance to give it to that person just yet...​

ixxUCJV.png

Yeah, no.

Flashback time!

"Weeeeeeeeell...it all began back when I was created..."

"I began as a humble cube."

tumblr_nwjph55xdj1qhnfsco2_r1_500.jpg

"A humble cube programmed to kill humans. Vigorously. With a chainsaw."

"Then came along a wonderful thing known as anime...my creator, the lovely Dr. Alphys was hooked! And she couldn't stand to have a human extermination robot hanging around after falling in love with the humans' work. Of course, that was after the incident of '05, but that's another story."

"So anyway, Alphys had a thought. Killing humans wouldn't bring the Underground happiness, but entertainment would!"

d62.png

"Enter: Cooking with Mettaton. The Underground loved it, and the star you see today was born! Of course, back then, I was still just a square."

undertale_by_boorim-d9azmo3.png

"It wasn't until that darling Frisk came along that Alphys created this beautiful body for me.~"

"Ah~, for a child, he sure is a dreamboat~..."

"...Buuuuuuuut...that human extermination programming never reaaaaally left my system. It was just...'suppressed'. Hence my, eheh~...less than sanitary behaviour around HK."

"As I said before, sadomasochistic thoughts regularly go through my mind. Judge me how you will, but there's no pleasure without pain.~"
@Atomyk
@CCC Kouhai
@And others​

Jamie just shook his head at the robot's antics.

0f6107fa4731079db486680ff9740c14.jpg

"You don't seem all that enthused about your trial defense", Jamie pointed out to the robotic female, "and you're doing a pretty bad job of covering things up with that non-repentant stance. I'll put my vote down on you, Mettaton. And sad to say, I don't think you'll be missed if we're wrong on our vote."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Mari @Lizzy @Verite @york @The Great Detective @randomdiscussiongroup

Reactions: Mari

"You don't seem all that enthused about your trial defense", Jamie pointed out to the robotic female, "and you're doing a pretty bad job of covering things up with that non-repentant stance. I'll put my vote down on you, Mettaton. And sad to say, I don't think you'll be missed if we're wrong on our vote."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Mari @Lizzy @Verite @york @The Great Detective @randomdiscussiongroup

"Darling!" he gasped, but gave off a slight grin, "You talk so tough, but what do I have to repent, hm?~"

mettaton2_by_soveryunofficial-d9csda8.png

"I've done nothing wrong, after all.~ Are you really so willing to lynch a superstar over a baseless accusation?~"

He chuckled, the smooth sound of his voice betraying his otherwise rough words.

"That sounds an awful lot like a murder, wouldn't you say? Even if I am the killer, you'd be no better.~"

With a huff, he turned his heel, showing an incredible amount of sass.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle nodded to Crono, looking over the charm with fascination. Whether it was just a little trinket or something more, Kyle had no means of knowing. For now, it was probably best just to leave Crono be. Kyle would have to keep an eye on him, obviously. "Thanks," he muttered. As for Mettaton, on the other hand...

j0yLc1h.gif

When Kyle turned back to the flamboyant robot, he didn't even bother to hide the look of disgust that passed across his face. This robot was something else. If HK and this one had taught Kyle anything, robots were definitely not the future. "You know what? Whether or not you did this, I feel pretty good voting for you," Kyle said, agreeing completely with Jamie's statement. "One less headache for the rest of us. After that performance of yours following the execution, I don't think you should be surprised. I'm sure you like being the center of attention anyway." There was no doubt that Mettaton would make a gross display out of whatever followed this. Good riddance.

It was with ease that Kyle added a vote for Mettaton on to the heaps of others.

@CCC Kouhai @york @Archmage Jeremiah @Wedge Antilles @The Great Detective

"So here we are again, Buu! Time for you to work the same magic you did last time! Show us all who the killer is?" Mr Satan thrusted his mighty hands against his hips, flexing out his torso, revealing the mighty forest of check hair that lay upon it "Go on then! Put us out of our misery!" A bellowing chuckle was unleashed from his bearded mouth.

Buu folded his arms and looked towards the heavens, his mind completely wrapped in though. "Hmmm...Buu no sure....Buu think robot may be working with other robot..." His logic, was of course, flawed by his experience; he had spent the majority of his conscious life in a time before humanity and a time before space travel, and thus had no idea what a robot was, and, like most beings, he had a subconscious level of fear for things he did understand. The only tales of machines he had heard about originated from his ear-dropping on the words of Sarah Connor, and, of course, from the lips Mr Satan, and his recallings of the way(s) in which he vanquished the evil android Cell. It was clear to see that his idea of a "Robot" was almost always a being intent on the destruction of humanity.

But another idea was brewing in the mind of Majin Buu. What if his point of view was incorrect? The last time his fellow 'Prisoners' had been wrong about the murder's identity, the person on question had vanished, and still hadn't returned. To be entirely honest, Detective Buu thought that he too was dead. The fact that he was personally correct with his suspicions was irrelevant.

Although the Majin was not the kind of being too feel guilt (it simply wasn't an emotion that existed within in him), he was, however, a being of doubt. Prior to the expulsion of evil from the being's body, the Majin had killed billions of humans upon a whim; he had believed it to be a game, and one he intended to win. He was sadistic. Even after his retirement from murder, he was still reminded of his mistakes by his mentor, and, at times, the martial art's champion's regret had partially worn off upon him. These times, however, were few and far between; the majority of the time he didn't have to capacity for caring, let alone self doubt. Yet, he was feeling both now, both towards the being he had wronged and those within the room.

But if he did vote, he would be earth hero, just like Mr Satan! He could have parades! They could name a day of the week after him! They would print his face on novelty T-Shirts and mugs! It would be glorious! But at what cost? He didn't want to see people get hurt anymore, especially not the people who no longer fled at the sight of him (well, he didn't exactly care about Mark, but he was dead now, so he was no longer a concern of Buu's). Was the glory worth the hurt it would cause? Mr Satan was always telling him to be kind, but now that teaching was conflicting another his latest piece of advise...
What to do?

"Buu Vote Nobody!"
Mr Satan was flabbergasted. The room was spinning; he was feeling faint!
"Voting for nobody Buu? B-ba-but that's against the rules! Y-y-you can't just give up the reward...I mean the chance to become a hero for..."
He was cut of by an an angered Majin Buu.
"No! No! No! No! Buu no care about game anymore! Game mean! Game get people hurt! Buu go play patty cake with nice girl instead!"

Ignore the rest of Mr Satan's ramblings, Majin Buu wandered off to find Deedee and to continue playing Patty Cake, voting for nobody

@Hospes @The Great Detectives
Mobile post

(Sorry about the lack of images and colour, I'm on the go)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Kyle nodded to Crono, looking over the charm with fascination. Whether it was just a little trinket or something more, Kyle had no means of knowing. For now, it was probably best just to leave Crono be. Kyle would have to keep an eye on him, obviously. "Thanks," he muttered. As for Mettaton, on the other hand...

j0yLc1h.gif

When Kyle turned back to the flamboyant robot, he didn't even bother to hide the look of disgust that passed across his face. This robot was something else. If HK and this one had taught Kyle anything, robots were definitely not the future. "You know what? Whether or not you did this, I feel pretty good voting for you," Kyle said, agreeing completely with Jamie's statement. "One less headache for the rest of us. After that performance of yours following the execution, I don't think you should be surprised. I'm sure you like being the center of attention anyway." There was no doubt that Mettaton would make a gross display out of whatever followed this. Good riddance.

Sarah Connor didn't know these two very well at all, though she knew both seemed to make themselve out to be investigative types... from what she could tell without speaking directly to them. Part of her upbringing, after all, was about analyzing behaviors, and then taking advantage of them. Somewhere in between those two things, though, was determining what they were, or seemed to be.

And she had trust in both of them. Though one was very serious and analytical and the other one... much, much, much less so, it made sense to her, especially that they saw the same thing. And Sarah would have been foolish to go against that.

tumblr_nvagreGitZ1up42jgo3_500.gif

"I'll vote the way you voted as well, on Mettaton", Sarah said out loud. She hoped this time they would get the vote correct, unlike the first time.

@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @york @Verite @The Great Detective

j0yLc1h.gif

Mettaton scoffed, looking genuinely hurt by this point, even if he was still trying to make drama out of it.

"Is a nuisance all I am to you? Hmph!~ Your harsh words sting worse than your cold shoulder." he spat, ripping one of his arms out to slap Kyle with.

latest

"HK was right, you humans are all a bunch of worthless meatbags."

Kyle's head snapped to the side and his body lurched backward, the man stumbling a few steps away from Mettaton after the slap againt the side of his face. He hadn't expected the blow, even as the robot had removed one of its arms. Kyle Hyde had been slapped by a robot. He would have laughed if it wouldn't irritate his stinging cheek.

Face flushed both from the blow and his rising anger, Kyle seethed and fixed Mettaton with a glare. The ex-detective knew just about anyone here could kill him if they so wished, so he made the effort to avoid stepping back toward Mettaton and threaten violence. "Better to be a meatbag than a cold metal imitation of one," he said, his voice close to a raspy growl. "You're a freak."

@CCC Kouhai @york @Archmage Jeremiah @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.