Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxious beads of sweat began to form on Ilona's forehead. This situation didn't feel right. It was possible that everyone was on track with Mettaton when it came to voting for the traitor, but there was someone far more important that everyone needed to vote for: the Maestro. Presently, Ilona knew that this Maestro hadn't the faintest clue as to who the investigators were, and that she happened to be one, but that didn't mean she could stay hidden forever. Staying hidden, and keeping safe, as far less important than sharing any information she had that could've been useful to the others, namely, the identity of the Maestro.

Ilona, along with the other investigators, had somehow manage to get lucky and discover the identity of this Maestro. Stepping forward, and hoping the others would listen to her, the princess approached the others. She made sure to plant herself nearer to Kyle in particular, hoping that since he had trusted her to record information while she had lost her voice that he would possibly be most willing to aid her.

jECaxL7.png

"Listen up, everyone! I know you believe Mettaton to be our current traitor, at least, most of you. However, we need to be focusing on our vote for the Maestro! I'm a detective, and together my comrades and I have discovered the identity of this Maestro. Friends, turn your votes upon Crono, for he is the Maestro! It is not a lie. The note you found was telling the truth! Do this now, before he yet again aids Beatrice in her scheme!"

Ilona's voice never wavered, but on the inside her heart was pounding. What she had just done was very dangerous. If for some reason the group didn't believe her, the princess knew for certain she would end up being the next victim in this treacherous game. The blonde young woman glanced at Kyle and then at the others, hoping they would truly believe her.

@The Great Detective @Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @C.T. @Atomyk @BarrenThin @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Hazel-rah @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Melon @Hospes @Ozzie Chanter @york @Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @FireDrake150 @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Forrest @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @Unagi @Salsacookies @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy

@Literally everyone​
tumblr_inline_nsupdxaWS31re9spw_540.png

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh? Realllllllllllllllly?" Plutia was surprised at this fact. Well not like she remembered the note's contents anyways.

She shifted her vote to Crono.

@gummi bunnies @all of you people​

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Anxious beads of sweat began to form on Ilona's forehead. This situation didn't feel right. It was possible that everyone was on track with Mettaton when it came to voting for the traitor, but there was someone far more important that everyone needed to vote for: the Maestro. Presently, Ilona knew that this Maestro hadn't the faintest clue as to who the investigators were, and that she happened to be one, but that didn't mean she could stay hidden forever. Staying hidden, and keeping safe, as far less important than sharing any information she had that could've been useful to the others, namely, the identity of the Maestro.

Ilona, along with the other investigators, had somehow manage to get lucky and discover the identity of this Maestro. Stepping forward, and hoping the others would listen to her, the princess approached the others. She made sure to plant herself nearer to Kyle in particular, hoping that since he had trusted her to record information while she had lost her voice that he would possibly be most willing to aid her.

jECaxL7.png

"Listen up, everyone! I know you believe Mettaton to be our current traitor, at least, most of you. However, we need to be focusing on our vote for the Maestro! I'm a detective, and together my comrades and I have discovered the identity of this Maestro. Friends, turn your votes upon Crono, for he is the Maestro! It is not a lie. The note you found was telling the truth! Do this now, before he yet again aids Beatrice in her scheme!"

Ilona's voice never wavered, but on the inside her heart was pounding. What she had just done was very dangerous. If for some reason the group didn't believe her, the princess knew for certain she would end up being the next victim in this treacherous game. The blonde young woman glanced at Kyle and then at the others, hoping they would truly believe her.

@The Great Detective @Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @C.T. @Atomyk @BarrenThin @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Hazel-rah @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Melon @Hospes @Ozzie Chanter @york @Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @FireDrake150 @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Forrest @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @Unagi @Salsacookies @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy

@Literally everyone​
emilia-clarke-terminator-genisys-movie-photos_3.jpg

Sarah absorbed what the little girl suddenly said. If she were telling the truth... they had a chance to get the mastermind of the killers, not just a killer. The change of vote, it would be like getting to fire a deadly weapon at Skynet instead of terminating a T-800. And yet, if it were true... most likely the girl would be dead soon.

"I hope you are telling the truth", Sarah said, as she then changed her vote to Crono. "And if you are, I truly hope that your sacrifice will not be in vain, little one."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @gummi bunnies​

• Love
Reactions: Justin
It seems as if the cats actually hated water, so they weren't that deadly... especially when the owner wasn't around.

Dlanor kept it up with killing off the cats one by one with her Red Key.

@DapperDogman
"Alright, this isn't so bad!" he shouts, holding up the water sapling and aiming to use it to spread water over a wide area, to keep the cats away

"Say, how many of these things do you suppose there are?"

"And er...how do I get out of here? I hope hell isn't fighting an endless supply of demon kitties for forever...This is already boring"

@The Great Detective

jECaxL7.png

@Literally everyone​

Io listened to what Ilona said, and hit Crono

@The Great Detective

jECaxL7.png

@Literally everyone​
tumblr_inline_n8q83iJyfw1sfvecc.png

"Uh... Okay then, on it!"

And with that, Morgan changed her vote to Crono as well.

tumblr_inline_n8q83hggmE1sfvecc.png

"Thanks for telling us, Ilona-chan, you and the detectives are the absolute best~!"

@The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

Once through the portal before it closed, Willard would lead them into one of the many hallways within the endless mansion atmosphere that the Metaworld projected. All sorts of figures could be seen chatting away, gossiping about the current ongoing Witch's Game. So while the Game had much deeper conflicts within, it was nothing more than a form of entertainment for the countless amounts of Metaworld beings within.

Before they would make a turn into yet another hallway that looked exactly similar to the one they were currently in, Willard would get pulled over a bit by one of the present Furniture.

"... U-Um... Mister Willard, sorry to interrupt you or anything like that... sir, but we've been hearing rumors that someone's been trying to hijack the Game. Lady Beatrice and Lady Bernkastel requested me to find you and Dlanor for the task... b-but... um, it doesn't seem like Dlanor is here with you?"

For now, it seemed like this servant girl didn't notice Gilgamesh and Iskander, which was good, Willard's special trick to their held Kakeras actually worked. As for handling the young Furniture trying to sway his attention away from his current hidden task.

"Chiester 45, don't you have a post to guard? Such as preventing people from sneaking into the Game Room where the Witches are orchestrating the Game at this moment? It's unlikely that Lady Beatrice would send you off, one of her trusted Furniture of the Chiester Squadron, to call over the very two Inquisitors that have the general task that pits us against Witches in the first place. If Lady Beatrice has a whole change of heart, fine, but it's better off that you go off and handle your business before doing those favors..." Willard sent an authorative glare down on Chiester 45, resulting with her realizing the contradiction in the logic for this "task."

"A-Ah! Again Mister Willard... my apologies! Maybe Lady Beatrice requested this for another time! I'll... I'll be returning to my post now! Sorry for the intrusion!" 45 immediately apologized for a blunder that technically wasn't her fault, and ran off to return to her guarding post. Well, with that problem out of the way, Willard would keep on walking through an amount of hallways before coming across two people that stood in an empty hallway away from the crowds from before.

"... that's our two anomalies there... you know what to do..."

Willard gave a hushed whisper as he verbally gave the signal on what to do from here, leaving the two Servants on their own accord as the former Inquisitor couldn't afford to be seen by the two anomalies for this. Walking back the way they came to blend with the crowds, Gilgamesh and Iskander had themselves two anomalies to eliminate.

tumblr_inline_ng8ljlFjvO1sd14ih.png

"When do you think mommy is going to come and pick us up?"

tumblr_inline_nbi35iusNG1sju14e.jpg

"... soon enough, Chen. She won't keep us waiting forever."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
Well, for some reason girls with bunny ears were refereed to as furniture... Must be some Metaworld deal.
The two paid it little mind as they were left alone to deal with the two anomalies before them.

And they seemed innocent and weak enough, two little girls separated from Mommy...
Wow, Iskander was getting clearly hesitant about this, hell he even had some issues from just seeing dead children back in the Grail War.
Gilgamesh might be caring too... No, wait. Oh yea, this is the guy who hid dead children from the others last murder game, he didn't give a shit about this.

Regardless though the two simply decided to wait for a bit, Iskander trying to get over base reluctance, and Gilgamesh simply waiting for both an opening and get to get a decent idea of who these two are.
Not normally Gilgamesh's style, but he was being asked to pretend being Assassin at the moment.

@The Great Detective.​

Lucina looked behind Chrom to the little girl who was standing there. She wasn't to good with children, but maybe it'd be worth a shot trying to talk to her? It seemed Deedee wasn't much of a social butterfly and Lucina herself could understand to an extent.

Lucina kneeled down next to Deedee. She might as well try and talk to someone. Though she did place a vote for Mettaton while no one was looking. But hey, maybe her mind would change later? Who knows.

"Hello there, little one." She greeted. Deep down she felt like she'd mess something up since she wasn't-in her opinion-very good with children.

She just hoped things went well for them both.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Verite @Hospes @C.T. @Investigators

Quite frankly, Deedee didn't seem to want to play patty cake. She didn't seem to understand the point of it. What good was sitting around clapping your hands together? Besides... The child didn't like singing. Singing reminded her of the people from her village... And she didn't want to reminisce that at all. So, she just continued staring at the ground quietly, her blue eyes hollow and sorrowful. Eventually, she looked up again, but only when she was addressed. She didn't recognize the woman speaking to her, but she at least responded...

"..."

...with a small, timid wave, anyways.

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Cromartie Sarkissian
"You need not worry. This is my daughter Lucina.."

"His time traveling daughter. It's why they almost look the same age..." Henry chimed in to explain being sure to hide that severed hand so Deedee couldn't see it.

jECaxL7.png

@Literally everyone​
This caught both Henry and Chrom off guard as they glanced at Ilona. "You haven't given me a reason not to trust you yet....So I shall trust you..." Chrom spoke placing his and Henry's vote on Crono.

@Lizzy @Hospes @The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Kyle sighed deeply after Ilona finished her spiel. He couldn't believe that confirmation that the note was not a lie actually bugged him. The pain spreading across his cheek seemed to throb at him even considering changing his vote at this point. "Any chance we could get rid of both of them?" he asked wryly, speaking mostly to himself. As much as he held a personal grudge against these robots for the moment, Kyle knew to leave his vote the way it was to just be unreasonable.

gOqej5Z.png

"Some of you have already done so, but we should all change our vote to Crono. Better to catch him now than for him to slip away between our fingers later." He affixed the boy with a weary stare. Kyle's gut had told him something was off with Crono's silent act. Better to be done with him now.

@Verite @CCC Kouhai @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @The Great Detective @Archmage Jeremiah

• Thank You

"Ah, yes... you were one of the first to be eliminated from the Witch's Game, the Game supposedly composed by the Endless and Golden Witch Beatrice... I could do so with ease, for I have the ability to rewrite you back into the story of this Gameboard... But I'm not the type to give you such a luxury and gift so easily."

Just by the words of the Creator Witch being tricky on the matter of effectively sending mark back into the Game, Ange clearly wasn't amused by Featherine's direction on this matter.

"Lady Featherine! This is a serious matter! This isn't an average Witch's Game. People that die in the Gameboard, when the Game is over with, they'll be unable to reunite with those that lived throughout the damn thing... I don't care if we have to do something for you, but you HAVE to do something!!"

The Witch of Resurrection, the Beatrice of 1998, clearly didn't want to pass over the fact that they could make a big difference by bringing someone back to the living Players, so Ange gave her two cents into the matter before waiting to see what the Creator Witch's response for this was...

"... as expected of my miko, you bear strong words. Which is why I selected you to be my new miko. I suppose you can do something in return for my own favor... I don't get that bored as other Witches, but all Witches do have their moments of boredom... and so do I. This may be a lot to ask of you, Mark... but I've gotten a mild interest for these Murder Games... so I will give you the task of re-enacting a past murder... and after that, I shall grant you the reaccess into the Game."

Ange went silent when she heard this, but looked over at Mark to see if he was fine with this.

@Forrest
Well now. A bit surprising, to say the least, but hey, resurrection probably wasn't something that came around often. Mark's face remained almost completely blank as the two witches conversed, and as Featherine told him he had to....re-enact a murder, whatever that meant, all he did was inquisitively shift his head to the side. What could she mean by that? Like, acting? Or as in actually murdering someone? To be completely honest with himself, Mark knew he'd do it. He'd done it before. He'd done horrible, horrible things. Torturing the pilot with the carrier door before kicking him out to the sky, vaporizing all those people with that goddamn weapon...

Despite barely being an adult, despite knowing that deep down he hated all the killing he was forced to do, Mark knew that if it meant living another day and being there to help Deedee, he'd take another life in a heartbeat. His head slowly nodded, up and down.

"Well, best to get on with it, then."

"His time traveling daughter. It's why they almost look the same age..." Henry chimed in to explain being sure to hide that severed hand so Deedee couldn't see it.

This caught both Henry and Chrom off guard as they glanced at Ilona. "You haven't given me a reason not to trust you yet....So I shall trust you..." Chrom spoke placing his and Henry's vote on Crono.

Lucina nodded to confirm both statements as she gave Deedee a small smile.

"The three of us shall do our best to keep you safe, little one...." She then glanced to Buu curiously. She never played Patty Cake back home so she wasn't to sure what he had been trying to do. She decided not to question it.

After Ilona said what she needed, Lucina put a bit of thought into it before coming to the conclusion of switching her vote to Crono.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Verite @Hospes @C.T. @Cromartie Sarkissian

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Buu turned towards the two girls in front of him "Why you no play patty cake with Buu? B-B-B-Buu sad" he appeared to be on the verge of tears, ready to create a crying duet with Deedee and Lucina
@Hospes @Lizzy

maxresdefault.jpg

Kyle sighed deeply after Ilona finished her spiel. He couldn't believe that confirmation that the note was not a lie actually bugged him. The pain spreading across his cheek seemed to throb at him even considering changing his vote at this point. "Any chance we could get rid of both of them?" he asked wryly, speaking mostly to himself. As much as he held a personal grudge against these robots for the moment, Kyle knew to leave his vote the way it was to just be unreasonable.

gOqej5Z.png

"Some of you have already done so, but we should all change our vote to Crono. Better to catch him now than for him to slip away between our fingers later." He affixed the boy with a weary stare. Kyle's gut had told him something was off with Crono's silent act. Better to be done with him now.

@Verite @CCC Kouhai @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @The Great Detective @Archmage Jeremiah

Un3_zpskeu5ssk6.png

"Well either way we'd caught a perp, but sure that Crono kid seems to be a slam dunk."

Un8_zpsflwokv5j.png

"I hate to say this cause Alphys is such an awesome gal I don't think we would be totally wrong in getting rid of Mettaton either."

Un1_zpsqwxmp1wy.png

"But hey, there's always next time, right?"

@Verite @CCC Kouhai @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @The Great Detective @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk

Zombina meanwhile would be trying to find Herbert West...which wasn't really hard since he had his almost 7 foot tall murderous zombie bodyguard with him. As she got closer she'd call out to the Doctor. "Oi! There you are! Still in one piece I see." Zombina was quite relieved to see that that was the case...though she really couldn't tell why.
tumblr_ndez86ZDlP1qa5c5mo3_r1_500.jpg

"Give or take I suppose. We'll see how long my luck continues to run in the midst of this atrocious affair." Herbert grumbled before making his way towards Zombina and looking her over, inch by inch. Once he felt he'd done a good enough job, he'd step back and patted Zombina on the side.

"Not falling to pieces anymore I see. Good, good. Can't really say the same for Jason but he's a bit more subdued with his wounds." He'd say before looking over at Jason who wasn't exactly the pinnacle of health, even for a walking corpse. With his spine exposed, bones sticking out through tears in his rotten skin, his hockey mask showing off the scars made to his face by a motorboat propeller, and then more recently the burn marks from his fight with Chen's minions.

Yet he continued to stick to his quiet nature.

jECaxL7.png

@Literally everyone​
"...Your sacrifice will be duly noted, Detective. For I cannot imagine you'll live long now that you've revealed your spot not just to us. But to whatever potential killers may be lurking the wings. Waiting to jump on the fact that you've put it out in the open that you're their anti-thesis. The one who will help shed light on them. Though if the killings continue despite your demise, I'm afraid to say it may come across as a bit pointless. Pardon my bluntness." Herbert murmured before reaching for a piece of a paper. He knew Jason couldn't write, let alone read very well. So he'd have to write down the vote for him just as he had last time.

Herbert voted for Crono.

@Jeremi @CCC Kouhai @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay

"Give or take I suppose. We'll see how long my luck continues to run in the midst of this atrocious affair." Herbert grumbled before making his way towards Zombina and looking her over, inch by inch. Once he felt he'd done a good enough job, he'd step back and patted Zombina on the side.

"Not falling to pieces anymore I see. Good, good. Can't really say the same for Jason but he's a bit more subdued with his wounds." He'd say before looking over at Jason who wasn't exactly the pinnacle of health, even for a walking corpse. With his spine exposed, bones sticking out through tears in his rotten skin, his hockey mask showing off the scars made to his face by a motorboat propeller, and then more recently the burn marks from his fight with Chen's minions.

"...Your sacrifice will be duly noted, Detective. For I cannot imagine you'll live long now that you've revealed your spot not just to us. But to whatever potential killers may be lurking the wings. Waiting to jump on the fact that you've put it out in the open that you're their anti-thesis. The one who will help shed light on them. Though if the killings continue despite your demise, I'm afraid to say it may come across as a bit pointless. Pardon my bluntness." Herbert murmured before reaching for a piece of a paper. He knew Jason couldn't write, let alone read very well. So he'd have to write down the vote for him just as he had last time.

Herbert voted for Crono.

Zombina just waved West off. "Hey don't worry we had an easy run after ending up in the mansion...except for a ghost girl stabbing people. That wasn't really cool."

She too would give West another proper look over now that he was standing in front of her. "You're not falling to pieces either so I'll say that's a good job on your part too!"

DIO chuckled.
"One of two possibilities..." He began, speaking low enough for Pucci and Yuna.
As he listed the scenarios, he began to remember his days in law school, where he graduated as valedictorian.
"One." He began, raising a finger. "The culprit is indeed 'Mettaton' and it changed its lipstick in haste. Or two..."
Another finger.
"The culprit is another, using a method that would point to the machine but used the wrong type of lipstick.
"Hmm..."

Yuna put a hand on her chin as she thought about the possibilities. Of course, yet another had been added that Crono was the maestro, and they could use their votes for that. It seemed the vote had swung that way, but what the note was just a ruse?

The girl just scratched her head furiously in confusion.

Now Hazama, on the other hand...

Saw no reason not to try to catch this "maestro" person. There was no guarantee Crono was the maestro, but there was also no guarantee Meta-whatever was the traitor. No reason to break from the mold just for everyone to jump on him. That'd be rather inconvenient. So he voted Crono.

"I guess we can take our chances to catch the maestro...?" she suggested to DIO.

I don't want to make a mistake again, though...

@Anyone I guess

emilia-clarke-terminator-genisys-movie-photos_3.jpg

Sarah absorbed what the little girl suddenly said. If she were telling the truth... they had a chance to get the mastermind of the killers, not just a killer. The change of vote, it would be like getting to fire a deadly weapon at Skynet instead of terminating a T-800. And yet, if it were true... most likely the girl would be dead soon.

"I hope you are telling the truth", Sarah said, as she then changed her vote to Crono. "And if you are, I truly hope that your sacrifice will not be in vain, little one."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @gummi bunnies​

RApYcvI.png

"I swear on my loyalty to the sun that I'm telling you the truth," Ilona told Sarah, making a cross motion over her heart. "And... if I have to sacrifice myself, so be it. I just hope that this information helps to end things faster," she added, biting her lower lip. Ilona was a bit nervous, but she knew that coming out in the open was something she really needed to do.
tumblr_inline_n8q83iJyfw1sfvecc.png

"Uh... Okay then, on it!"

And with that, Morgan changed her vote to Crono as well.

tumblr_inline_n8q83hggmE1sfvecc.png

"Thanks for telling us, Ilona-chan, you and the detectives are the absolute best~!"

@The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

vAuSzXS.png

"While I'd like to deny your claim that we are the absolute best, I appreciate your gratitude. I'm not doing this to be loved but so that we may see true justice at the end of this mess."

Herbert voted for Crono.

Ilona glanced to Herbert with a frown. "I'm afraid I don't entirely agree with you. Whether the killings continue after this Maestro is taken to justice or not, at least we stopped one person from taking another life. Anyhow, I'd like not to think of the negative factors having to with this reveal and that it could be my end--but if that's what will be the cause of seeing true justice, so be it."

gOqej5Z.png

"Hmm..."

Yuna put a hand on her chin as she thought about the possibilities. Of course, yet another had been added that Crono was the maestro, and they could use their votes for that. It seemed the vote had swung that way, but what the note was just a ruse?

The girl just scratched her head furiously in confusion.

Now Hazama, on the other hand...

Saw no reason not to try to catch this "maestro" person. There was no guarantee Crono was the maestro, but there was also no guarantee Meta-whatever was the traitor. No reason to break from the mold just for everyone to jump on him. That'd be rather inconvenient. So he voted Crono.

"I guess we can take our chances to catch the maestro...?" she suggested to DIO.

I don't want to make a mistake again, though...

@Anyone I guess

Ilona glanced to a couple of the others who had trusted her and nodded to them. "Thank you, friends. I agree with you, Kyle and Yuna, that we truly should try out best to take a chance on this before he slips through our fingers. Should he not be caught now, surely he will kill me now that he knows who I am and that I am a threat..."

Ilona narrowed her eyes, a flicker of sadness in them. As she had stated a couple of times already, there still was a chance that no matter what happened she could still be killed now. Part of her wondered if anyone would even care? Would her parents care? Or maybe it would be a relief off their shoulders not having to bother with her anymore...​

Aya knew that a person who was willing to call out their role in spite of being killed next was telling the truth; however, Aya had a bad feeling of changing her vote.

"What if we catch the Maestro?... Shouldn't we ask the Witch what would happen if we all vote for him?"

She felt as if this game was going to get more complicated if the Witch, herself, did not like the idea of them finding out who the real Maestro is. But, the little girl did want to go back home as quickly as possible. "Father must be angry at me already..." Aya thought to herself. "He probably forgot about today, too... How long as it been since I've disappeared from the mansion..."

Out of pure homesickness, Aya quickly wrote a note for the Witch.

@The Great Detective @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @EVERYONE

jECaxL7.png

@Literally everyone​

12227650_10153097646591331_7322529926982344363_n.jpg

"If you're telling the truth", Jamie Madrox started... then he thought, he couldn't come up with a plausible reason why she wouldn't be telling the truth, at the risk of her own life. If she outed an innocent or worse, a detective, then she would be facing a pretty angry mob.

As he changed his vote to Crono, he stomped his foot hard. A duplicate of himself appeared, right on cue. "What do we have here?", Jamie asked the dupe.

The dupe bowed. "I humbly serve to protect", he replied.

"Perfect", Jamie said, as he led the dupe towards Ilona. "I have just the candidate for you to serve and protect, noble one." He brought the dupe over to Ilona.

"Tell ya what," Jamie Madrox said to Ilona, "since I don't have a toy. Or a lollipop. Or an M-4 to give you. I'll give you a dupe, he's gonna do whatever you say. He'll be your protector, your helper, your meat shield, whatever you wish. Gotta warn you though, I detect a little bit of a noble knight in him. Or Jedi Knight. I'm not completely sure since I only talked to him for a few seconds. What do you think?'

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @gummi bunnies

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
12227650_10153097646591331_7322529926982344363_n.jpg

"If you're telling the truth", Jamie Madrox started... then he thought, he couldn't come up with a plausible reason why she wouldn't be telling the truth, at the risk of her own life. If she outed an innocent or worse, a detective, then she would be facing a pretty angry mob.

As he changed his vote to Crono, he stomped his foot hard. A duplicate of himself appeared, right on cue. "What do we have here?", Jamie asked the dupe.

The dupe bowed. "I humbly serve to protect", he replied.

"Perfect", Jamie said, as he led the dupe towards Ilona. "I have just the candidate for you to serve and protect, noble one." He brought the dupe over to Ilona.

"Tell ya what," Jamie Madrox said to Ilona, "since I don't have a toy. Or a lollipop. Or an M-4 to give you. I'll give you a dupe, he's gonna do whatever you say. He'll be your protector, your helper, your meat shield, whatever you wish. Gotta warn you though, I detect a little bit of a noble knight in him. Or Jedi Knight. I'm not completely sure since I only talked to him for a few seconds. What do you think?'

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @gummi bunnies
RApYcvI.png

"I swear on my loyalty to the sun that I'm telling you the truth," Ilona told Sarah, making a cross motion over her heart. "And... if I have to sacrifice myself, so be it. I just hope that this information helps to end things faster," she added, biting her lower lip. Ilona was a bit nervous, but she knew that coming out in the open was something she really needed to do.

vAuSzXS.png

"While I'd like to deny your claim that we are the absolute best, I appreciate your gratitude. I'm not doing this to be loved but so that we may see true justice at the end of this mess."

Ilona glanced to Herbert with a frown. "I'm afraid I don't entirely agree with you. Whether the killings continue after this Maestro is taken to justice or not, at least we stopped one person from taking another life. Anyhow, I'd like not to think of the negative factors having to with this reveal and that it could be my end--but if that's what will be the cause of seeing true justice, so be it."

Ilona glanced to a couple of the others who had trusted her and nodded to them. "Thank you, friends. I agree with you, Kyle and Yuna, that we truly should try out best to take a chance on this before he slips through our fingers. Should he not be caught now, surely he will kill me now that he knows who I am and that I am a threat..."

Ilona narrowed her eyes, a flicker of sadness in them. As she had stated a couple of times already, there still was a chance that no matter what happened she could still be killed now. Part of her wondered if anyone would even care? Would her parents care? Or maybe it would be a relief off their shoulders not having to bother with her anymore...​

latest

Gordon noted the fact that Illona was valuable-- despite being a child. She is able to detect who may be the traitor, and plus she generally seems to be a good person as far as Gordon saw-- she might not deserve death. Ever since Mossman, Gordon rarely trusted anyone. Betrayal hurts even the most tightest of bonds, even between him and Alyx. She died honorably trying to get the data back to the resistance..but by that time Gordon had already been knee-deep in what was really going on.

Unforeseen consequences..

Gordon would eye Illona for a moment before idly toying at the crowbar safely tucked on the back of his HEV su-- wait what the fuck. There was no crowbar-- only air. He left the crowbar in the dining room when he was treating Lion! Gordon made a quiet groan as he looked around-- both out of panic and annoyance. The crowbar was his only weapon at the moment, and now he lost it. Goddammit.

If he left now, he would be suspected for being a traitor! There was no option, Gordon needed the crowbar. As such, he began to tip-toe ever so slightly out of the group. Eeeever so slightly.

UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES OF BEING NICE

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @CCC Kouhai @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @york @The Great Detective @Archmage Jeremiah

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.