Status
Not open for further replies.
The crumpled piece of paper had a small little message written there, and it seemed rushed. Though, it wasn't clear if the killer this round tampered with the note as some... er, pink lipstick marks obscured with some of the words, but there were two words that were clear enough to read off of.

Maestro
Crono

In addition, Erika decided to take a much closer look at Izayoi's neck, being the "detective" she was. Well, she was quite experienced in this field of investigating, so she wasn't completely full of bluffs.

tumblr_nw4hjhTeyt1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Seriously, I don't think those are signs of someone using gloves or something like that. Even gloves would leave some sort of sign that those were used, but I don't see that here. ... Um."

The young detective stopped for a moment as she pondered on this next possibility, as it didn't seem to be alike to the many other cases of strangulation from what she's seen in her past investigations.

tumblr_inline_n6tzumJIFW1ql8ac4.png

"Um... I don't know if this is it, but I don't see any other possibilities from what we have here. Someone literally used their... ahem, legs to strangle this guy to death."

@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Bomb

tumblr_inline_nsupedP0AW1re9spw_540.png

Plutia straightforward voted for that creepy pink robot dude.

@The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_n8q83d69sH1sfvecc.png

"... Da hell is wrong with traitors..."

Whether or not Morgan received an answer, she placed a vote on the fabulous robot with the great legs.

KDrRj0M.gif

"... Legs? I've never..."

Well, Kyle should have known by now that something that didn't seem possible was entirely possible around here. But to us one's legs, well, Kyle associated that with someone who had experience with fighting, something not clearly shown with the state of the body otherwise. That robot instantly comes to mind... But...

Rubbing at the back of his head, Kyle read the note he'd found. He frowned at the pink lipstick, unable to discern if that held any significance. Kyle was pretty sure the Izayoi kid wasn't holding a stick of hot pink in his pockets. "This states that Crono is the maestro," Kyle said evenly, raising his voice a little so others could hear. It would have just looked bad on him to withhold what the note said. He turned to Crono and crossed his arms. "Mind answering a few questions?"

@The Great Detective @Wedge Antilles @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Bomb @Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @york @Mari @Everyone

DIO came into the mansion with Pucci and Yuna beside him, having been told the rules of the game by the on the way there.
Once the situation was made clear to him, DIO could only smirk to himself as he saw that the victim was the whelp, who only got what he deserved for daring to commit the sins of blasphemy, to hurt his friend, and to challenge DIO himself.

As Pucci went forward to investigate the corpse, thoughts of drying the corpse of blood left DIO's mind as he scanned the area, searching for the most probable victim.

His icy gaze fell upon the fidgety, flamboyant robot. DIO immediately made a mental note of how he moved his legs as more and more clues were made prominent.
@Verite @Kaykay @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @C.T. @The Great Detective

Reactions: CCC Kouhai
-Chapter 2 Update-
"Left Breathless"
Continued from here.

I cannot say, and I will not say
That he is dead- . He is just away!

By the time that everyone would make it to the Kuwadorian mansion, it seemed like something unpleasant was waiting for them right outside the fencing that surrounded the smaller mansion.

For those in the Kuwadorian mansion at the time, Lion was signalled by the sound of people nearing the mansion from the outside.

"... w-what's going on outside?" Ignoring the fact that they were dealing with a stab wound from a rusted pair of scissors embedded into their torso, Lion pressed towards the outside of the Kuwadorian mansion. Well, for those inside, they might as well follow Lion out to see what was up.

"So you weren't kidding when you said that this was a Murder Game..." the detective mumbled as many of the others that were with her or Kanon would come across the dead body of Izayoi. Left leaning against the metal gates that surrounded the Kuwadorian mansion, it was safe to say that he was strangled to death. Though, Erika seemed to add on with what she was saying.

"... wait, this guy was a detective? I thought I was supposed to be the only one here with the Detective's Authority!"

Even with that information said, it was time to vote for that possible traitor this time around.

~Cast List~
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
13541224.jpg

".....Okay Robin,,,,," And Henry was still holding that severed hand he took earlier.... Does Robin need a hand...?

"It's okay. Somehow i'll find a way to keep you safe." Chrom reassured her.

tumblr_n03hb95EFE1qbwhzlo1_250.gif

Well Chrom couldn't say he knew Izayoi but he seemed very caught off guard upon seeing him dead.

"Another dead person... How sad...." Something was up with Henry. Like he was about to rampage or something. Someone better calm him down..

Meanwhile Chrom glanced back at Deedee wherever she was and stood in front of her in the hopes that she didn't see Izayoi's dead body.

@Hospes @ThoseAround

To be totally honest, the idea that she would ever be 'safe' felt more than a little absurd, to Deedee. After everything she'd been through... The Sun Flares... All of the people who'd tortured her, kidnapped her, or even tried to kill her... Was it really possible for there to be an end to it all? She'd witnessed the dead body of her hero. She didn't think there was any way for her- or anyone else -to be safe. But maybe she was wrong... She certainly hoped so. She'd seen so much death, and so many good people get hurt. She didn't want that.

So, naturally, it was probably a good thing that Chrom blocked the body from Deedee's sight. Granted, she was sadly very used to death - it was just Mark's death that upset her so deeply.

The girl seemed a little confused as to why Chrom suddenly moved in front of her, but she didn't question him on it.

@Crimson Spartan @Whoever​

Lucina sighed at the sight. How ironic after all the fighting with the rest of the group back in the forest he died. And he was a detective? Interesting...

Lucina noticed Chrom and would have perked up if there wasn't a dead body nearby...she wondered when his death occurred, since he was in the same group as she was? With a shake of her head, Lucina would approach Chrom and Henry (and Deedee if she was with them).

"Are you okay?" She asked in concern.

Lucina turned to glance at Kyle as he did his thing. She silently wondered where Lancer was, but internally scolded herself for her mind getting off track and her hearts reaction to just the thought of the man.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Verite @Hospes
"I'm alright Lucina... It's just the sight of dead bodies is not something i'm used too." Chrom states thinking it all over.

"While I am used to the sight of dead bodies I don't like the sight of this....." Henry spoke still holding that severed hand...

@Lizzy @Hospes

tumblr_inline_n8q83jXOxN1sfvecc.png

"!"

Morgan grabbed the piece of paper without hesitation, "Guys, a clue!"
jason_voorhees___a_portrait_by_skorpiusdeviant-d5k1vxw.jpg

This girl seemed to be quite excitable. But she seemed to have an idea on this kill? Stomping over, Jason looked down at Morgan and his hand reached down to try and pull the piece of paper away from Morgan's hands. It wasn't like he'd be able to do much with it. But he wanted a turn to look at it and he couldn't ask so why not just take it?

@The Tactician

tumblr_inline_n8q83p1mOG1sfvecc.png

And thus, the endless cuddles of Saku-kun plushie and Teemo plushie began, "THANK YOU, PLUTIA! IO, LOOK AT WHAT PLUTIA MADE FOR ME!"

tumblr_inline_nifrgdQiMz1sfvecc.png

"Well, it seems Miss Morgan is quite the excitable one..."

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb
"It is really cute!" Io said.

She seemed to be incredibly excited by the doll too.

"...Another one killed through cowardice and deceit." He finally reappeared, standing relatively close to the corpse. He had gone intangible partly for the benefit of Lucina, who seemed to have fallen prey to his unfortunate curse. But more important than that was silent surveillance, keeping an eye on the assemblage. Still, despite his efforts, another kill went down. And not just an innocent was killed. A confirmed detective, representing the side of honor. "Disgraceful." He simply uttered, staring at all the individuals that he could see. The status of traitor swapped in rounds. Finding a guilty party would be difficult. Time was not on their side in this endeavor.

Still, it could not go unanswered. "Traitors that have already been. And traitors to come soon enough, I issue this all to you. You know who you are. I ask you, not as a Servant or a knight, but as a man. Give up the kills of stealth and subterfuge. If you want a kill, I stand ready. The offer stands for the entirety of this game. If you wish to murder, test your mettle against me. But do not hide like a common coward. Give death the proper meaning and rites it deserves."

tumblr_nunv0uhjcG1swqwlmo6_500.gif

"Or are you too frightened of a fair fight? If so..."

"...I advise you use your legs to turn tail and flee like the cowardly rats you are."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Atomyk @Verite @Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Lucina was internally swooning once she caught sight of him, but made no move to get any closer. Now wasn't the time after all, and she'd just avert her gaze and listen to the others who had found clues for now.

"I'm alright Lucina... It's just the sight of dead bodies is not something i'm used too." Chrom states thinking it all over.

"While I am used to the sight of dead bodies I don't like the sight of this....." Henry spoke still holding that severed hand...

@Lizzy @Hospes

"That is understandable I guess...but um, why do you have that?" Lucina said to both males, a raised brow was directed at Henry though while she asked her question.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Verite @Hospes @C.T.

DIO tapped for Pucci to stand and pointed at the corpse.
"Now that the murderer has essentially been made obvious, perhaps I can take the corpse?" He muttered to him.

Behind the picture frame was a Tarot Card of the Major Arcana:

gMBzkAD.jpg

"What does it mean?" Io asked looking at Morgan.
jason_voorhees___a_portrait_by_skorpiusdeviant-d5k1vxw.jpg

This girl seemed to be quite excitable. But she seemed to have an idea on this kill? Stomping over, Jason looked down at Morgan and his hand reached down to try and pull the piece of paper away from Morgan's hands. It wasn't like he'd be able to do much with it. But he wanted a turn to look at it and he couldn't ask so why not just take it?

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n8q846rXuM1sfvecc.png

Morgan only took one look at the card before nodding and handing it to Jason, "Hope, self-confidence, faith, altruism, luck, peace, and joy... That reminds me of the flamboyant robot, though I might be wrong since Tarot cards were never my strong suit..."

tumblr_inline_n8q845jyC61sfvecc.png

"Oh hey, a pun! You know, cards, suits?"
"I'll be quiet now."
"It is really cute!" Io said.

She seemed to be incredibly excited by the doll too.
tumblr_inline_n8q83quB301sfvecc.png

"Though you know... You can have him if you want, Io-chan... I have Saku-kun in his plushie form now, and you seem like you would treat Teemo-kun's plushie right..." A small blush filled her cheeks as she held out the new plushie to Io, offering it to the older girl.​

Morgan only took one look at the card before nodding and handing it to Jason, "Hope, self-confidence, faith, altruism, luck, peace, and joy... That reminds me of the flamboyant robot, though I might be wrong since Tarot cards were never my strong suit..."

"I'll be quiet now."

"Though you know... You can have him if you want, Io-chan... I have Saku-kun in his plushie form now, and you seem like you would treat Teemo-kun's plushie right..." A small blush filled her cheeks as she held out the new plushie to Io, offering it to the older girl.​
99906-Jason.gif

Jason didn't necessarily care for the attempted pun. He just slowly turned his head towards the card that Morgan had given him.

He couldn't make heads or tails out of any of this.

As Morgan pulled out the plushie and began showing it around however, the zombie was baffled as to what significance these stuffed animals had and why were they important? Weren't they trying to figure out a murder?

@Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Verite @Hospes @C.T.

"I'll be quiet now."

Leah looked at morgan when she said the card. "Yes. My Uncle Deckard taught me tarot cards, and that would be the correct meaning." Leah voted for Mettaton as well.

Io took the doll from Morgan. "Oh, T-thank you." She said. She smiled at the younger girl. "Yes, I'll take very good care of him."

Lucina was internally swooning once she caught sight of him, but made no move to get any closer. Now wasn't the time after all, and she'd just avert her gaze and listen to the others who had found clues for now.

"That is understandable I guess...but um, why do you have that?" Lucina said to both males, a raised brow was directed at Henry though while she asked her question.

"Well um....Aside from jokes I can use it to slap that witch bitch..."

Well at least he had a reason....

To be totally honest, the idea that she would ever be 'safe' felt more than a little absurd, to Deedee. After everything she'd been through... The Sun Flares... All of the people who'd tortured her, kidnapped her, or even tried to kill her... Was it really possible for there to be an end to it all? She'd witnessed the dead body of her hero. She didn't think there was any way for her- or anyone else -to be safe. But maybe she was wrong... She certainly hoped so. She'd seen so much death, and so many good people get hurt. She didn't want that.

So, naturally, it was probably a good thing that Chrom blocked the body from Deedee's sight. Granted, she was sadly very used to death - it was just Mark's death that upset her so deeply.

The girl seemed a little confused as to why Chrom suddenly moved in front of her, but she didn't question him on it.

@Crimson Spartan @Whoever​
Chrom glanced back at Deedee while still standing in front of her. "....You...Don't need to see this...." Chrom spoke pointing out why he's in the way to her.

@Lizzy @Hospes

-Chapter 2 Update-
"Left Breathless"
Continued from here.

I cannot say, and I will not say
That he is dead- . He is just away!

By the time that everyone would make it to the Kuwadorian mansion, it seemed like something unpleasant was waiting for them right outside the fencing that surrounded the smaller mansion.

For those in the Kuwadorian mansion at the time, Lion was signalled by the sound of people nearing the mansion from the outside.

"... w-what's going on outside?" Ignoring the fact that they were dealing with a stab wound from a rusted pair of scissors embedded into their torso, Lion pressed towards the outside of the Kuwadorian mansion. Well, for those inside, they might as well follow Lion out to see what was up.

"So you weren't kidding when you said that this was a Murder Game..." the detective mumbled as many of the others that were with her or Kanon would come across the dead body of Izayoi. Left leaning against the metal gates that surrounded the Kuwadorian mansion, it was safe to say that he was strangled to death. Though, Erika seemed to add on with what she was saying.

"... wait, this guy was a detective? I thought I was supposed to be the only one here with the Detective's Authority!"

Even with that information said, it was time to vote for that possible traitor this time around.

~Cast List~
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
The crumpled piece of paper had a small little message written there, and it seemed rushed. Though, it wasn't clear if the killer this round tampered with the note as some... er, pink lipstick marks obscured with some of the words, but there were two words that were clear enough to read off of.

Maestro
Crono

In addition, Erika decided to take a much closer look at Izayoi's neck, being the "detective" she was. Well, she was quite experienced in this field of investigating, so she wasn't completely full of bluffs.

tumblr_nw4hjhTeyt1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Seriously, I don't think those are signs of someone using gloves or something like that. Even gloves would leave some sort of sign that those were used, but I don't see that here. ... Um."

The young detective stopped for a moment as she pondered on this next possibility, as it didn't seem to be alike to the many other cases of strangulation from what she's seen in her past investigations.

tumblr_inline_n6tzumJIFW1ql8ac4.png

"Um... I don't know if this is it, but I don't see any other possibilities from what we have here. Someone literally used their... ahem, legs to strangle this guy to death."

@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Bomb
KDrRj0M.gif

"... Legs? I've never..."

Well, Kyle should have known by now that something that didn't seem possible was entirely possible around here. But to us one's legs, well, Kyle associated that with someone who had experience with fighting, something not clearly shown with the state of the body otherwise. That robot instantly comes to mind... But...

Rubbing at the back of his head, Kyle read the note he'd found. He frowned at the pink lipstick, unable to discern if that held any significance. Kyle was pretty sure the Izayoi kid wasn't holding a stick of hot pink in his pockets. "This states that Crono is the maestro," Kyle said evenly, raising his voice a little so others could hear. It would have just looked bad on him to withhold what the note said. He turned to Crono and crossed his arms. "Mind answering a few questions?"

@The Great Detective @Wedge Antilles @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Bomb @Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @york @Mari @Everyone
Crono
@The Great Detective @Wedge Antilles @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Bomb @Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @Atomyk @Mari @Everyone

Crono looked a little puzzled as the brawl between the rather... Bizarre characters seemed to drag on forever... That was until the body was discovered, as he stepped closer to try and figure out who had been killed, and who the culprit was, he blinked, noticing the note... So it appears that someone suspected him of being the Maestro, but... Could it really be? He rubbed his forehead when he heard what Izayoi may have been killed by... Which was... Uh... ... Legs?! How the heck does someone strangle another to death with their LEGS!!! His train of thought was interrupted when Kyle suddenly seemed to address him, he looked up, and nodded, looking a little curious, but yet confused... Was it the killer who had written the note? Or the victim? And even more importantly, why exactly did the writer suspect him of being the Maestro?

Status
Not open for further replies.