Status
Not open for further replies.
dh8ToZS.gif

Kyle is sick.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™

-Chapter 2 Update-
"Left Breathless"
Continued from here.

I cannot say, and I will not say
That he is dead- . He is just away!

By the time that everyone would make it to the Kuwadorian mansion, it seemed like something unpleasant was waiting for them right outside the fencing that surrounded the smaller mansion.

For those in the Kuwadorian mansion at the time, Lion was signalled by the sound of people nearing the mansion from the outside.

"... w-what's going on outside?" Ignoring the fact that they were dealing with a stab wound from a rusted pair of scissors embedded into their torso, Lion pressed towards the outside of the Kuwadorian mansion. Well, for those inside, they might as well follow Lion out to see what was up.

"So you weren't kidding when you said that this was a Murder Game..." the detective mumbled as many of the others that were with her or Kanon would come across the dead body of Izayoi. Left leaning against the metal gates that surrounded the Kuwadorian mansion, it was safe to say that he was strangled to death. Though, Erika seemed to add on with what she was saying.

"... wait, this guy was a detective? I thought I was supposed to be the only one here with the Detective's Authority!"

Even with that information said, it was time to vote for that possible traitor this time around.

~Cast List~
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!

-Chapter 2 Update-
"Left Breathless"
Continued from here.

By the time that everyone would make it to the Kuwadorian mansion, it seemed like something unpleasant was waiting for them right outside the fencing that surrounded the smaller mansion.

For those in the Kuwadorian mansion at the time, Lion was signalled by the sound of people nearing the mansion from the outside.

"... w-what's going on outside?" Ignoring the fact that they were dealing with a stab wound from a rusted pair of scissors embedded into their torso, Lion pressed towards the outside of the Kuwadorian mansion. Well, for those inside, they might as well follow Lion out to see what was up.

"So you weren't kidding when you said that this was a Murder Game..." the detective mumbled as many of the others that were with her or Kanon would come across the dead body of Izayoi. Left leaning against the metal gates that surrounded the Kuwadorian mansion, it was safe to say that he was strangled to death. Though, Erika seemed to add on with what she was saying.

"... wait, this guy was a detective? I thought I was supposed to be the only one here with the Detective's Authority!"

Even with that information said, it was time to vote for that possible traitor this time around.

~Cast List~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
tumblr_inline_nsupdxaWS31re9spw_540.png

Huh. Another murder.

"Well.... who did this nowwwwwwwwwww..."

Meanwhile Teemo who was just tagging along decided to investigate the body as always.

@The Great Detective

-Chapter 2 Update-
"Left Breathless"
Continued from here.

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

"... Let me help, miss."

Morgan murmured as she pulled her hood up and investigated the body as well, not meeting Erika's eyes the whole time.

tumblr_inline_nifrgkIopn1sfvecc.png

"Hmm..." That girl... Her jacket seems so similar to mine...

tumblr_inline_navtwsLMfw1sfvecc.jpg

"Do not worry, Henry. If you lot win this game, then you shall have your chance to rampage... Let the thought of facing the Witches and taking revenge for this ordeal fuel your desire to discover who the true betrayer is."

While Robin usually pushed for the dark mage to control himself, he couldn't help but support the idea of possibly releasing Henry upon their foes.

"Anyways, yes, this is Erika-chan... I believe the term girlfriend would be the best term for what she is to me."

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb @The Great Detective
13541224.jpg

".....Okay Robin,,,,," And Henry was still holding that severed hand he took earlier.... Does Robin need a hand...?

Hesitantly, the five-year-old nodded when Chrom reassured her that the situation should be over now. Deedee really hoped it was. The scene was scary to her, and she felt very put off by how eager to fight everyone was. Regardless, at least Chrom seemed nice.

As Chrom introduced himself to her, Deedee gave another small, simple nod. She didn't seem to think to state her own name, so he'd probably have to ask her if he wanted it.

Definitely not a social butterfly.

@Crimson Spartan @Mari @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb @The Great Detective
"It's okay. Somehow i'll find a way to keep you safe." Chrom reassured her.
-Chapter 2 Update-
"Left Breathless"
Continued from here.

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
tumblr_n03hb95EFE1qbwhzlo1_250.gif

Well Chrom couldn't say he knew Izayoi but he seemed very caught off guard upon seeing him dead.

"Another dead person... How sad...." Something was up with Henry. Like he was about to rampage or something. Someone better calm him down..

Meanwhile Chrom glanced back at Deedee wherever she was and stood in front of her in the hopes that she didn't see Izayoi's dead body.

@Hospes @ThoseAround

-Chapter 2 Update-
"Left Breathless"
Continued from here.

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
Gordon would keep an eye on Lion as she limps out, staring at the covered wound, but his attention shifts as soon as the dead body is uncovered. Gordon would make a slightly cringed expression for a split second before falling into his "business" look. Gordon had seen worse-- now was the time for business. Freeman adjusted his glasses and walked over to examine the body

@EVERYONE

-Chapter 2 Update-
"Left Breathless"
Continued from here.

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

Jamie looked at the dead jerk. He wasn't a big fan of the guy, one would say he was actually much more of a heckler than a fan, but he would at least do his due diligence as a professional here. He brought out a magnifying glass, a small one he kept with him at all times... he was the lead investigator of X-Factor after all. And he would check to see if there were any fingerprints to be found specifically on the neck of the dead jerk.

"Cover your noses, people," he said to anyone nearby, "dead bodies smell but I get the feeling this guy would stink the place up more than others."

@gummi bunnies

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
@DapperDogman

After the rather grimy experience of death, Izayoi would find himself in a dark void, and for a moment, he felt that his senses and his powers were back in full power by now. However, he wasn't alone, as more of those greenish feline eyes stared at him.

do-cats-see-in-color-6762-pic1.jpeg

-Chapter 2 Update-
"Left Breathless"
Continued from here.

7vEfxV1.png

Well. Quite a sight. It appeared that this game's traitor of the round had made their move, and it was none other than the non-believer. Pucci wasn't exactly sorry for the sight. After all, nonbelievers got what was coming to them in the end. This was exactly as he'd predicted, after all. God's judgment, whom the boy dared doubt, had appeared. Just not in the way that he had foreseen, at the very least.

Either way, he decided he may as well look over the details of the scene, so like the others, he decided to examine the corpse.

@The Great Detective

tumblr_inline_nsupdxaWS31re9spw_540.png

Huh. Another murder.

"Well.... who did this nowwwwwwwwwww..."

Meanwhile Teemo who was just tagging along decided to investigate the body as always.

@The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

"... Let me help, miss."

Morgan murmured as she pulled her hood up and investigated the body as well, not meeting Erika's eyes the whole time.

tumblr_inline_nifrgkIopn1sfvecc.png

"Hmm..." That girl... Her jacket seems so similar to mine...
13541224.jpg

".....Okay Robin,,,,," And Henry was still holding that severed hand he took earlier.... Does Robin need a hand...?

Well Chrom couldn't say he knew Izayoi but he seemed very caught off guard upon seeing him dead.

"Another dead person... How sad...." Something was up with Henry. Like he was about to rampage or something. Someone better calm him down..

Meanwhile Chrom glanced back at Deedee wherever she was and stood in front of her in the hopes that she didn't see Izayoi's dead body.

@Hospes @ThoseAround
Gordon would keep an eye on Lion as she limps out, staring at the covered wound, but his attention shifts as soon as the dead body is uncovered. Gordon would make a slightly cringed expression for a split second before falling into his "business" look. Gordon had seen worse-- now was the time for business. Freeman adjusted his glasses and walked over to examine the body

@EVERYONE
Jamie looked at the dead jerk. He wasn't a big fan of the guy, one would say he was actually much more of a heckler than a fan, but he would at least do his due diligence as a professional here. He brought out a magnifying glass, a small one he kept with him at all times... he was the lead investigator of X-Factor after all. And he would check to see if there were any fingerprints to be found specifically on the neck of the dead jerk.

"Cover your noses, people," he said to anyone nearby, "dead bodies smell but I get the feeling this guy would stink the place up more than others."

@gummi bunnies
Upon examining the body of Izayoi up close, there were several things that came to mind. First off, it looked like the whole incident that led to this kill had a lot of signs that point towards a long struggle. Secondly, it turns out that there were no fingerprints at all, not even rope marks around his neck. It looked like whoever did this kill had no combat experience or any knowledge towards a "quick" kill.

On another note, literally, there was a small paper scrap crumbled up and kept in Izayoi's left hand tightly. Was this a note?

"So... someone whose really sloppy with doing the job. Oh, and before anybody says psychic powers or the likes, I can tell that this murder was done with some sort of... physical contact, but doesn't seem to involve hands or ropes. Not even gloves factor in here," Erika grumbled as she took one quick glance at the scene, not even noticing that someone happened to have a similar jacket to Robin's.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Investigation peeps​

Upon examining the body of Izayoi up close, there were several things that came to mind. First off, it looked like the whole incident that led to this kill had a lot of signs that point towards a long struggle. Secondly, it turns out that there were no fingerprints at all, not even rope marks around his neck. It looked like whoever did this kill had no combat experience or any knowledge towards a "quick" kill.

On another note, literally, there was a small paper scrap crumbled up and kept in Izayoi's left hand tightly. Was this a note?

"So... someone whose really sloppy with doing the job. Oh, and before anybody says psychic powers or the likes, I can tell that this murder was done with some sort of... physical contact, but doesn't seem to involve hands or ropes. Not even gloves factor in here," Erika grumbled as she took one quick glance at the scene, not even noticing that someone happened to have a similar jacket to Robin's.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Investigation peeps​
>No psychic powers.

"Thanks."

250px-386Deoxys.png

...Ahem, anyway..​

While not as shocking as the previous double homicide, the victim this time was still only a kid. He felt his stomach drop as the scene washed over him, a dull anger rising from somewhere deep inside him. Not all criminals were evil... but killers? That was something else. Taking another person's life was never easy. And if it was, well, those were the sort of people that disgusted any cop, retired or not. Pulling out his notebook absentmindedly, Kyle watched the others as they went to get a closer look at the boy. He looked down for a moment to write in the most basic details.

Izayoi... never got his last name. Killed outside the gates of the Kuwadorian mansion. Manner of death? Strangulation. Was a detective in this game.

3Ec2e8G.gif

"... We missed the murder weapon before, but everyone else's weapons should be accounted for. Not that strangulation requires a weapon. It would be pretty obvious if rope had been used." Stepping forward, Kyle knelt next to the body. "Erika's assessment seems correct, though as sloppy as this looks, it seems to me whoever did this wore gloves. Probably a part of their usual outfit..."

With a curious raise of his brow, Kyle reached for the small paper scrap to get a look at it.

@The Great Detective @Wedge Antilles @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Bomb

13541224.jpg

@Hospes @ThoseAround

Lucina sighed at the sight. How ironic after all the fighting with the rest of the group back in the forest he died. And he was a detective? Interesting...

Lucina noticed Chrom and would have perked up if there wasn't a dead body nearby...she wondered when his death occurred, since he was in the same group as she was? With a shake of her head, Lucina would approach Chrom and Henry (and Deedee if she was with them).

"Are you okay?" She asked in concern.

Lucina turned to glance at Kyle as he did his thing. She silently wondered where Lancer was, but internally scolded herself for her mind getting off track and her hearts reaction to just the thought of the man.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Verite @Hospes

While not as shocking as the previous double homicide, the victim this time was still only a kid. He felt his stomach drop as the scene washed over him, a dull anger rising from somewhere deep inside him. Not all criminals were evil... but killers? That was something else. Taking another person's life was never easy. And if it was, well, those were the sort of people that disgusted any cop, retired or not. Pulling out his notebook absentmindedly, Kyle watched the others as they went to get a closer look at the boy. He looked down for a moment to write in the most basic details.

Izayoi... never got his last name. Killed outside the gates of the Kuwadorian mansion. Manner of death? Strangulation. Was a detective in this game.

3Ec2e8G.gif

"... We missed the murder weapon before, but everyone else's weapons should be accounted for. Not that strangulation requires a weapon. It would be pretty obvious if rope had been used." Stepping forward, Kyle knelt next to the body. "Erika's assessment seems correct, though as sloppy as this looks, it seems to me whoever did this wore gloves. Probably a part of their usual outfit..."

With a curious raise of his brow, Kyle reached for the small paper scrap to get a look at it.

@The Great Detective @Wedge Antilles @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Bomb
Gordon took a step back as Kyle went in. By the looks of this man, he seems to be much more experienced in the field of investigation, so Gordon would let him do his job. He pondered the possibility of a strangulation victim with no fingerprints or obvious indication of weapon or method. Gloves seemed to be the obvious answer, but there was always more behind the obvious answer. Kinetic manipulation could be possible, similar to the Gravity Gun, but it looked as if it was through physical contact. While the Gravity Gun and other kinetic manipulation methods can mimic/replicate physical contact, it would require precision.

The long struggle was no indication of any precision or experience-- Even a scientist like Gordon knows when work looks sloppy. When Kyle mentioned the gloves, Gordon would think for a moment before glancing down at his...HEV gloves.

sweat

@Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Verite

-Chapter 2 Update-
"Left Breathless"
Continued from here.

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
519343ca4a27df5e8b78158f218aa37d_400x400.jpeg

Jason's body was very singed from the fight with Chen. Dark burning patches of decomposing flesh were scattered all over Jason's body. But taking into account the concerned look on this woman's face, Jason could only assume that another kill had occurred. Making his way after the others, he'd come to a halt upon seeing that the unfortunate victim this go around was none other than Izayoi.

Too bad Jason supposed but it saved the boy from digging himself too deep a hole with the undead killer. One that Jason wouldn't let him crawl out of if given the chance. But it seemed someone had already beaten him to it.

Making his way near the corpse, Jason looked it over and seemed like the boy had been strangled. Wasn't something Jason was too fond of doing. Was too slow for his tastes. When you had a whole camp to prowl for sinners, you had to be quick and efficient with your kills. Strangling them gave them the chance to struggle, to fight back, and Jason simply didn't have time for that when simply crushing the head or using a machete would be much quicker in getting the job done. At the mention of gloves, Jason held up one of his hands and looked over the black glove he wore. Would this really enough for someone to blame him for this murder?

As for Herbert, he couldn't really bring himself to grieve about Izayoi's death. The boy had shown some interest in his research but otherwise had such an obnoxious personality that made him far too annoying for the scientist to even think of working with. Still, another death meant that there was an ever-increasing risk of him being the next to go and Herbert simply wasn't ready for death's embrace.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT

sarahconnoremiliaclarke.jpg

Sarah Connor just watched the investigating for now. It was within her expertise to stay alive and protect herself and others if necessary... it wasn't within her experience to examine a dead body. She just listened to the results, and thought of who might be most likely to have committed this latest murder.

She found one things unusual though, and asked about it. "So it was someone who didn't have much experience, but somehow this person left no trace of himself, or herself, no clues left behind? That seems very unusual for both to be true."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron

3Ec2e8G.gif

The crumpled piece of paper had a small little message written there, and it seemed rushed. Though, it wasn't clear if the killer this round tampered with the note as some... er, pink lipstick marks obscured with some of the words, but there were two words that were clear enough to read off of.

Maestro
Crono

In addition, Erika decided to take a much closer look at Izayoi's neck, being the "detective" she was. Well, she was quite experienced in this field of investigating, so she wasn't completely full of bluffs.

tumblr_nw4hjhTeyt1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Seriously, I don't think those are signs of someone using gloves or something like that. Even gloves would leave some sort of sign that those were used, but I don't see that here. ... Um."

The young detective stopped for a moment as she pondered on this next possibility, as it didn't seem to be alike to the many other cases of strangulation from what she's seen in her past investigations.

tumblr_inline_n6tzumJIFW1ql8ac4.png

"Um... I don't know if this is it, but I don't see any other possibilities from what we have here. Someone literally used their... ahem, legs to strangle this guy to death."

@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Bomb

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The crumpled piece of paper had a small little message written there, and it seemed rushed. Though, it wasn't clear if the killer this round tampered with the note as some... er, pink lipstick marks obscured with some of the words, but there were two words that were clear enough to read off of.

Maestro
Crono

In addition, Erika decided to take a much closer look at Izayoi's neck, being the "detective" she was. Well, she was quite experienced in this field of investigating, so she wasn't completely full of bluffs.

tumblr_nw4hjhTeyt1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Seriously, I don't think those are signs of someone using gloves or something like that. Even gloves would leave some sort of sign that those were used, but I don't see that here. ... Um."

The young detective stopped for a moment as she pondered on this next possibility, as it didn't seem to be alike to the many other cases of strangulation from what she's seen in her past investigations.

tumblr_inline_n6tzumJIFW1ql8ac4.png

"Um... I don't know if this is it, but I don't see any other possibilities from what we have here. Someone literally used their... ahem, legs to strangle this guy to death."

@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Bomb

tumblr_inline_nsupedP0AW1re9spw_540.png

Plutia straightforward voted for that creepy pink robot dude.

@The Great Detective

Even with that information said, it was time to vote for that possible traitor this time around.​
"...Another one killed through cowardice and deceit." He finally reappeared, standing relatively close to the corpse. He had gone intangible partly for the benefit of Lucina, who seemed to have fallen prey to his unfortunate curse. But more important than that was silent surveillance, keeping an eye on the assemblage. Still, despite his efforts, another kill went down. And not just an innocent was killed. A confirmed detective, representing the side of honor. "Disgraceful." He simply uttered, staring at all the individuals that he could see. The status of traitor swapped in rounds. Finding a guilty party would be difficult. Time was not on their side in this endeavor.

Still, it could not go unanswered. "Traitors that have already been. And traitors to come soon enough, I issue this all to you. You know who you are. I ask you, not as a Servant or a knight, but as a man. Give up the kills of stealth and subterfuge. If you want a kill, I stand ready. The offer stands for the entirety of this game. If you wish to murder, test your mettle against me. But do not hide like a common coward. Give death the proper meaning and rites it deserves."

tumblr_nunv0uhjcG1swqwlmo6_500.gif

"Or are you too frightened of a fair fight? If so..."

"...I advise you use your legs to turn tail and flee like the cowardly rats you are."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Atomyk @Verite @Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Behind a Picture Frame, a small slip of paper would sit.

Investigate the Picture Frame?

@Anyone @This is a hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.