Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Gilgamesh and Iskander nodded at 'Beatrices' request for them to cover her, both saying at the same time "We got ya!" before the two went nuts on the feline horde, exerting everything they had on the crowd. The aim being that the burst in Mana usage would dim their numbers just long enough for the Kakeras to be ready.

As they did so Iskander shouted out towards Mark, having recognized him from earlier "Mark! If you want to see that little Girl again then do what the lady says! We'll find them!". Figuring things would go faster if Mark was given a motivation to hurry instead of simply being lost and confused by the sudden events.

@Gummi Bunnies @Forrest
Well now, that sure was motivation. How could Mark not have thought of that? Deedee was still somewhere around here, with all those freaks and psychos! Something horrible could've happened! He had to find her, and he had to protect her, and he had to keep her safe. She was the world's only hope for a cure, and...well, his last living friend. With those thoughts in mind, Mark followed the woman away from the cats with a newfound fervor, once in a while aiming a kick here and there should they get too close.

Last edited:
Well that happened. Chrom didn't seem all that pleased by iris's actions while Henry... He as still smiling but it was uncertain how he really felt.​

Chrom seemed to notice Deeee still crying and his instint to help people kicked in as he knelt own next to Deedee. "Should be ll over now. We can get out of here at least. Now that I think of it I haven't told you my name have I. I am simply named Chrom." Chrom would speak as he returned Falchion to it's sheath.

"Oh so this is the blue haired girl you told Chrom to keep an eye out for. Well at least she's alive or I might've had to go on a rampage. Although rampaging does sound like fun..."

Oh shit Henry has thoughts of rampages in his head now.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb @The Great Detective

At least someone tried to take care of the crying girl. Sarah Connor didn't know how to deal with that, but with that at least being attended to, she turned her attention towards the future. "So, what's next?", she asked the group, anxious to progress but understanding it was probably going to be whatever the captive girl would say.

@Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Hospes @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb @The Great Detective

Reactions: Takumi
Well that happened. Chrom didn't seem all that pleased by iris's actions while Henry... He as still smiling but it was uncertain how he really felt.​

Chrom seemed to notice Deeee still crying and his instint to help people kicked in as he knelt own next to Deedee. "Should be ll over now. We can get out of here at least. Now that I think of it I haven't told you my name have I. I am simply named Chrom." Chrom would speak as he returned Falchion to it's sheath.

"Oh so this is the blue haired girl you told Chrom to keep an eye out for. Well at least she's alive or I might've had to go on a rampage. Although rampaging does sound like fun..."

Oh shit Henry has thoughts of rampages in his head now.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb @The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_navtwsLMfw1sfvecc.jpg

"Do not worry, Henry. If you lot win this game, then you shall have your chance to rampage... Let the thought of facing the Witches and taking revenge for this ordeal fuel your desire to discover who the true betrayer is."

While Robin usually pushed for the dark mage to control himself, he couldn't help but support the idea of possibly releasing Henry upon their foes.

"Anyways, yes, this is Erika-chan... I believe the term girlfriend would be the best term for what she is to me."

Last edited by a moderator:

Hesitantly, the five-year-old nodded when Chrom reassured her that the situation should be over now. Deedee really hoped it was. The scene was scary to her, and she felt very put off by how eager to fight everyone was. Regardless, at least Chrom seemed nice.

As Chrom introduced himself to her, Deedee gave another small, simple nod. She didn't seem to think to state her own name, so he'd probably have to ask her if he wanted it.

Definitely not a social butterfly.

@Crimson Spartan @Mari @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb @The Great Detective

At least someone tried to take care of the crying girl. Sarah Connor didn't know how to deal with that, but with that at least being attended to, she turned her attention towards the future. "So, what's next?", she asked the group, anxious to progress but understanding it was probably going to be whatever the captive girl would say.

@Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Hospes @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb @The Great Detective
Shazam folded his massive arms. 'That's what I want to know. I'm still not at my fightin' best by any means, but I just wanna take the fight to the Witch already. Make sure no-one dies.' Despite his bravado, Billy Batson was in all essence, terrified. Even in his Shazam form, he wasn't exactly invincible.
He decided to stay away from DeeDee this time, considering how much he'd accidentally scared her last time. To be fair, Shazam could look pretty scary at times, but Billy Batson didn't. Alright, change of plans. He looked up at the sky, and said the magic word.
'SHAZAM!'
QizWB9K.gif

As he shouted the word, a bolt of lightning spiraled down from the sky, striking Earth's Mightiest Mortal, and turning him back to his true self. 15-year old Billy Batson.
He waved. 'Um hey, are you okay?' he said to DeeDee, almost nervously himself, unsure of what to say.
latest

@Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Hospes @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb @The Great Detective @Mari

"And stay out you lousy ghost!" Undyne shouted after the fading specter, she was no stranger to ghost but the ones she knew weren't usually that...hostile. She'd discard her spear and turn towards the other two. "Well this was a bust guess we should meet up with the rest of the group. Cause I'm really hankering for some answers right about now!"

@Unagi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
Getting back up on his feet, Edward was quite shocked by the girl's sudden violent behavior. He looked at the other woman and nodded. "My gratitude... Though I must you, you have a rather... unusual look about you... lass?" He said, questioningly calling her a lass. He wasn't actually quite sure. He then extended his hand forward for a shake. "Captain Edward Kenway. Pleased to make your acquintance. And who might you two... lovely... ladies be?"

@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

image.png

"Mommy told me that I have to keep you bad people away! Stranger Danger!" The Girl shouted. The girl would dodge Whitesnake, and disappear far from his grasp.

The phoenixes would begin launching fireballs at everybody. Several of them would fall due to attacks.

The little girl reappeared in the center of everybody, this would be a good time to strike.
"Tch!"

With a click of his tongue, Pucci would narrowly evade the fireballs that would come his way, before having Whitesnake grabbing several stray rocks and throwing them like baseball bats right at the phoenixes, the projectiles flying at speeds easily surpassing that of sound, in hopes of disabling a number of them. However, his attention remained fixated on the little girl. If this fight was going to be anything like the previous one, then the current plan would only yield more and more phoenixes to rise from the ashes like with the shadows.

With that being said, Pucci would command Whitesnake to throw another rock at high speeds at the girl, hoping to at least disable her enough to render her unable to escape again!

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Kaykay @DBZ7 @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @york

Getting back up on his feet, Edward was quite shocked by the girl's sudden violent behavior. He looked at the other woman and nodded. "My gratitude... Though I must you, you have a rather... unusual look about you... lass?" He said, questioningly calling her a lass. He wasn't actually quite sure. He then extended his hand forward for a shake. "Captain Edward Kenway. Pleased to make your acquintance. And who might you two... lovely... ladies be?"

@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_n8q837wgXv1sfvecc.png

Morgan allowed her to smile as she slipped away her knife and gave the pirate a firm handshake, rather strong for someone her size, "Well met, Captain Kenway, it's an honor to meet a captain of a sailing vessel. My name is Morgan, tactician in training." Didn't he mention someone by that name, Kenway...? Could this be the Ultimate Pirate that my parents once met...? A spark of recognition could be seen in the girl's eyes as she stared up at the older man, one that may be familiar to Kenway if he was who she thought he was.

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Unagi

DIO noticed the sudden shift in attention towards the brat that seemed to be summoning these creatures. He saw that currently, two people, including Pucci, were rushing at her from different angles.
In case she was going to make a swift escape again, DIO leapt onto the tree with large stones in his arms. With his accuracy and reaction timing, he would be able to precisely pelt the girl with the rocks, launching them with enough speed to make them comparable to miniature cannon balls.
But, most importantly, DIO would be the first to know what direction she would be headed if she dodged her two pursuers, thanks to his vantage point.
@Verite @Kaykay @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman

latest

"This is just becoming ridiculous." Kanon said as he cut several of the shadows apart.

Athena would continue to do combat. She took several of the phoenixes down, and then She went into Io's phone. Io and Leah continued to use magic against the creatures.

image.png

"Aw, you guys still want to play! Mommy will really love that your playing with me and winning, but she'll want you to lose the Witch's game!" The girl laughed, before being hit by Whitesnake's rock. However, she still just scampered away from Ouroborous.

More and more phoenixes and shadows began attacking.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Kaykay @DBZ7 @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @york

image.png

"Mommy told me that I have to keep you bad people away! Stranger Danger!" The Girl shouted. The girl would dodge Whitesnake, and disappear far from his grasp.

The phoenixes would begin launching fireballs at everybody. Several of them would fall due to attacks.

The little girl reappeared in the center of everybody, this would be a good time to strike.
Herbert wasn't a big fan of fighting in general. Frankly, he saw it as a brainless activity that was more suited for brutes such as Jason to accomplish. But there seemed to be no end to these creatures and he had a feeling that as long as the child continued to live she'd keep orchestrating the attacks. So, shoving aside whatever shadow creatures may have been in his way, he glanced down the sight of his pistol.

"This little game of yours is over."

Herbert then pulled the trigger and hopefully it'd seal the deal and put this little abomination out of Herbert's misery. True, he had gotten on Hazama's case earlier for attempting to kill the same child. But that seemed to be purely out of some feline-based hate. This was sheer pragmatism at work.

Jason was still a burning corpse due to the fireballs but other than that, he seemed relatively fine. Continuing to chop through whatever shadows got too close for comfort. Glancing upwards, he'd see the phoenixes were still on the attack and it angered him that he didn't have a harpoon gun or something on hand to use. But then an idea crossed his mind.

Rearing his arm back, Jason sought to hurl the machete with enough force to fly straight through one of the birds. If successful, Jason started to make his way over to grab his machete was it'd start it's descent back to the ground below.

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Lizzy @Verite @DBZ7

tumblr_inline_navtwsLMfw1sfvecc.jpg

"Do not worry, Henry. If you lot win this game, then you shall have your chance to rampage... Let the thought of facing the Witches and taking revenge for this ordeal fuel your desire to discover who the true betrayer is."

While Robin usually pushed for the dark mage to control himself, he couldn't help but support the idea of possibly releasing Henry upon their foes.

"Anyways, yes, this is Erika-chan... I believe the term girlfriend would be the best term for what she is to me."

Hesitantly, the five-year-old nodded when Chrom reassured her that the situation should be over now. Deedee really hoped it was. The scene was scary to her, and she felt very put off by how eager to fight everyone was. Regardless, at least Chrom seemed nice.

As Chrom introduced himself to her, Deedee gave another small, simple nod. She didn't seem to think to state her own name, so he'd probably have to ask her if he wanted it.

Definitely not a social butterfly.

@Crimson Spartan @Mari @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb @The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_na6bjgV2oP1re9spw.png

"Oh... Hi Erika-channnnn~~~" Plutia then directed her attention to Deedee.

tumblr_inline_nf7w1mTHSg1re9spw.png

"What's wronggggg...? Why are you crying??"

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @The Tactician @The Great Detective

Herbert wasn't a big fan of fighting in general. Frankly, he saw it as a brainless activity that was more suited for brutes such as Jason to accomplish. But there seemed to be no end to these creatures and he had a feeling that as long as the child continued to live she'd keep orchestrating the attacks. So, shoving aside whatever shadow creatures may have been in his way, he glanced down the sight of his pistol.

"This little game of yours is over."

Herbert then pulled the trigger and hopefully it'd seal the deal and put this little abomination out of Herbert's misery. True, he had gotten on Hazama's case earlier for attempting to kill the same child. But that seemed to be purely out of some feline-based hate. This was sheer pragmatism at work.

Jason was still a burning corpse due to the fireballs but other than that, he seemed relatively fine. Continuing to chop through whatever shadows got too close for comfort. Glancing upwards, he'd see the phoenixes were still on the attack and it angered him that he didn't have a harpoon gun or something on hand to use. But then an idea crossed his mind.

Rearing his arm back, Jason sought to hurl the machete with enough force to fly straight through one of the birds. If successful, Jason started to make his way over to grab his machete was it'd start it's descent back to the ground below.

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Lizzy @Verite @DBZ7
While the bullet didn't cause any visible wounds, it was clear by the look in her face that she had been hit. She had a startled look, and then she just looked sad.

image.png

"You really don't play fair, mister! I'm gonna tell mommy that you didn't want to play with me, and that you didn't play fairly, and then you all will be in BIG trouble!" She cried. She l;et out a small mew, and then ran off into the woods, like the little cat she sort of was. She ran through a place where you couldn't follow her. When she ran off, the shadows and phoenixes disappeared.

Io and Leah had several singe marks, but were otherwise ok. In fact, everybody had some basic burns from various phoenix fireballs. Just be glad it didn't start a wildfire.

Kanon put away his sword.

latest

"Well, that was something, wasn't it?" He said. "We should get going up to the Kuwadorian mansion."

@Lizzy @Kaykay @DBZ7 @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @york @Verite

Needless to say, this was all coming as a bit of a surprise to Mark. One minute, he's with some creepy doll woman in a room he didn't remember entering, the next, two big guys and an acrobatic magic lady catapult through the door with a horde of demonic cats. Whelp....looks like he wasn't cured after all. This was obviously just the Flare relapsing, and a lot harder than usual; the hallucinations weren't normally this strong.

As the woman grabbed his arm and began pulling him, however, he did make an attempt to follow. On the off chance he wasn't hallucinating, and this really was some hellish Game invented by a Witch, he didn't want to die, now did he? (Hue hue)

Both Gilgamesh and Iskander nodded at 'Beatrices' request for them to cover her, both saying at the same time "We got ya!" before the two went nuts on the feline horde, exerting everything they had on the crowd. The aim being that the burst in Mana usage would dim their numbers just long enough for the Kakeras to be ready.

As they did so Iskander shouted out towards Mark, having recognized him from earlier "Mark! If you want to see that little Girl again then do what the lady says! We'll find them!". Figuring things would go faster if Mark was given a motivation to hurry instead of simply being lost and confused by the sudden events.

@Gummi Bunnies @Forrest
Well now, that sure was motivation. How could Mark not have thought of that? Deedee was still somewhere around here, with all those freaks and psychos! Something horrible could've happened! He had to find her, and he had to protect her, and he had to keep her safe. She was the world's only hope for a cure, and...well, his last living friend. With those thoughts in mind, Mark followed the woman away from the cats with a newfound fervor, once in a while aiming a kick here and there should they get too close.

"Alright! Got the Kakeras fueled up! Stay close to me!"

Ange held her Kakera closely, letting it's magic do it's... well, magic. Before the felines could get a change to devour them whole, a brief flash of light consumed them, and soon took them back to the Metaworld hideout that Ange had with Willard and Dlanor.

"That was quicker than I expected. Also, while you were gone, Dlanor decided to go and fetch over the other eliminated player. It's odd that the Game is going by this quickly... so it's easy to tell that the Game's become one of a Murder Game."

At least for now, they were back in this safe haven, until it came to the fact that they would have to be on the move again, searching for those anomalies within the Metaworld. The potential people responsible for the strange happenings in this so-called "Witch's Game."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest

tumblr_inline_n6tzspCYkQ1ql8ac4.png

"Anywaaaaays~ I do have some interests to quench right about now~!"

Possibly ignoring the others and their concerns at the moment, Erika seemed to be on to something...

"For those that don't know, I'm Erika Furudo, the detective that's investigating the happenings on this little island. Surely enough, I have a feeling that most of you were looking for that mansion, the Kuwadorian, to hide out in as the typhoon threatens to draw closer. Well, I was headed there myself after this warehouse, and thankfully you all came along when I was in that tight situation. So in return, I'll show all of you the way to the Kuwadorian mansion~!"

Well, no other words were said as the detective took the lead out of the warehouse and towards the direction of the hidden mansion, and of course, holding tightly around Robin's hand.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @The Tactician @Bomb

• Love
Reactions: Justin
tumblr_inline_n6tzspCYkQ1ql8ac4.png

"Anywaaaaays~ I do have some interests to quench right about now~!"

Possibly ignoring the others and their concerns at the moment, Erika seemed to be on to something...

"For those that don't know, I'm Erika Furudo, the detective that's investigating the happenings on this little island. Surely enough, I have a feeling that most of you were looking for that mansion, the Kuwadorian, to hide out in as the typhoon threatens to draw closer. Well, I was headed there myself after this warehouse, and thankfully you all came along when I was in that tight situation. So in return, I'll show all of you the way to the Kuwadorian mansion~!"

Well, no other words were said as the detective took the lead out of the warehouse and towards the direction of the hidden mansion, and of course, holding tightly around Robin's hand.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @The Tactician @Bomb
tumblr_inline_nifrfoZTFI1sfvecc.png

"Is one of those interests meant to be cuddling me~?"

Status
Not open for further replies.